[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started to see shadow people. Could not watch time ( could say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: yssdk_share1434412643919.jpg (154KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yssdk_share1434412643919.jpg
154KB, 1280x1024px
Started to see shadow people.

Could not watch time ( could say it but not understand )

Had this odd " soft " feeling around my eyes.

Got my first panic attack at new years eve after work.

Wtf just happened :o.

Get over it.

Second panic attack 4 days ago.

Hard to tell time.

Try to go on, what is happening :S please answer me.

Doctors have no clue.

I dont want to take medicine :/
>>
Sounds like you're possessed
>>
>>17446842
Sounds like schizophrenia.
>>
Sounds like you're a huge faggot
>>
I dont believe you saying that it is somekind of scithzo thing.

I just randomly saw similar thread going on and wanted to say that i have same " happenings "

They strted before christmas.
>>
How old are you? Sounds like schizophrenia.
>>
Its rly hard to explain what is happening.

There is one positive thing, i can focus more on things what i do at the moment.

And i have these really eufforiangly happy feelings occasionally.
>>
>>17446881
Im 28 buddy
>>
>>17446881
And i dont think its schizophrenia.

Just dont feel like it :s
>>
>>17446890
>Symptoms such as hallucinations and delusions usually start between ages 16 and 30. Men tend to experience symptoms earlier than women. Most of the time, people do not get schizophrenia after age 45. Schizophrenia rarely occurs in children, but awareness of childhood onset schizophrenia is increasing.
https://bbrfoundation.org/frequently-asked-questions-about-schizophrenia

Best go to the doctor/neurologist/psychiatrist ASPA bro.

Best of wishes.
>>
>>17446897
>ASAP
>>17446894
>Just don't feel like it
That's what the majority of those with the condition say when it goes untreated or they don't go through the proper meditative/control therapies.
>>
So is this the reason why i had this panic sttack suddenly ? ( money problems )

I think its because of tress.

It honestly just doesnt sound and feel like schizophrenia.

Or fucking is it ?

I had lot of things going on in my life, positive and negative.

I feel like i kept all the negative things away from my "tress" level.
( i always sed to me and my friends " newer tress" )

Maybe its just that all of those are just coming out now and making me feel dissoriented :l
>>
>>17446842
you aren't sleeping enough
>>
If this other anon sees this post, please keep this alive.

You had similar things going on.

I want talk with you :).

Curious.

Ps : im not mad, i just see things as they are.
>>
I believe it haves something to do with kundalini awakening.

I researched that it can sometimes make you in this psychos.

It affects differently to people.

Sounds stupid but, also i felt this spinnig energy going from my spine to my shoulders :s

And i feel this random massive energy bursts around my chest and arms every time i inhale deeply :/
>>
>>17446973
>>17446937
>>17446956

Still op here uhh
>>
>>17446979
Maybe go to the ER...
>>
>>17446885
Sounds like Mania. Have you ever had depression?
>>
>>17446937
Bipolar disorder... Could be hypomania. Please get help from someone or you could have a manic episode.
>>
What you're saying sounds like my own experience. Caught in some time loop/warp where time is meaningless, I feel something around and behind my eyes, usually my left (I keep thinking I have to rip out my eye to get to it or else it's gonna start digging into my brain), panic, paranoia, seeing shadows moving, and voices whispering to me right in my ear.
And yes, I am diagnosed schizzoaffective (schizophrenia and bipolar). Sorry to tell you, maybe you need to get yourself checked out. But don't worry, lots of people can live normally with it.
Just remember that if you post around this board, don't bring it up ;^)
>>
>>17446842
pray, smoke weed, exercise, meditate, fight the demons, find love cause it's more fun fighting the demons as a couple, and love is awesome
>>
>>17447053
OP probably should not smoke weed right now, as it can contribute to anxiety.
>>
>>17446973
I don't think its kundalini syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini?wprov=sfta1
>>
Could be a seizure. Get thee to a doctor, OP!

Wikipedia:
>Simple partial seizures (SPS) involve small areas of the temporal lobe such as the amygdala and hippocampus. The term "simple" means that the level of consciousness of the patient is not altered during the seizure. In temporal lobe epilepsy, a simple partial seizure usually causes abnormal sensations only.

>These may be amnestic sensations such as déjà vu (a feeling of familiarity), jamais vu (a feeling of unfamiliarity); amnesia; or a single memory or set of memories; auditory (an abnormal sound or tune); gustatory (an abnormal taste); olfactory (a smell that is not physically present); visual; or sensory (involving feelings on the skin or in the internal organs) sensations. Sensory disturbances may seem to move over the body. Dysphoric or euphoric feelings, fear, anger, and other emotions may also occur. Often, the patient cannot describe the sensations."
>>
OP died from brain tumour. RIP OP.
>>
>>17447325
mylar shielding is what i use. $3 mylar blankets from amazon.com
>>
>>17447356
try the mylar
the reason is the aliens watch ebberyone (all seeing eye) and punish people who do stuff they dont like
>>
File: tinfoil.gif (482KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.gif
482KB, 350x197px
>>17447356
>>17447366
>>
>>17447356
>>17447366
Take your medication.
>>
Shadow people mess with you and feed off your reactions. try to ignore them, as hard as it may be for some. just don't let them get to you. Stay strong, OP.
>>
Op here.

>>17447040
Ill do lol.

Im having similar effects. Its kinda stupid to watch clock and not being able to understand it. And when you go shop its hard to use the money cuz you dont understand numbers, i was playing pool and didint see the balls. Few more similar things also.

I think the most sickest thing was, when i watched myself from mirror. I didint kind of see myself or regonize myself. Also had problems to regonize other people.
>>
>>17446842

>Started to see shadow people.

Yea I don't really like living in the hood either.
>>
went to store

bought potatos

said hi to senpai kuun

went back home

saw aliens

ran away

dropped potatoes

got abducted

woke up in room

went to bathroom

ended up pooping out potatoes

ate potatoes while crying tears of joy
>>
>>17448442
Go to a doctor.
>>
i definitely think that shadow people are associated with some sort of darkness

not sure though, don't want to speak so assertively

definitely my experience with a shadow person was darkness
>>
>>17446842
go to sleep
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.