[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we eternal? Is fate just an illusion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Are we eternal? Is fate just an illusion?
>>
>Are we eternal?
yes
>Is fate just an illusion?
no

anything else?
>>
>>17446764
>Are we eternal?
Probably.

>Is fate just an illusion?
Think about it this way; you would not be conscious without free will.
>>
>>17446764
if were eternal why do we live such short lives?
>>
Do we keep moving from one life to the next?
>>
>>17446784
physical and spiritual evolution
>>
>>17446782
if you really think about it shit gets scary. Everything has a cause. You don't do anything without cause. And the original cause started way before you were born. We could totally basically be automatons in a way.
>>
Is how far humanity has come just a product of an infinite universe or are we all somehow special. Will we ever experience life as human beings again?
>>
>>17446798
Were you an automoton, you would not be aware.
>>
File: 1457300355015.jpg (996KB, 898x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1457300355015.jpg
996KB, 898x1103px
>>17446764
The impermanence of all things, including ourselves, yet the apparent impermanence of our actions, what we do seems to last longer than anything we make it seems.

Twas a strange realisation for me also. Can't tell if life is just a really vivid dream now.
>>
>>17446774
>>Are we eternal?
>yes
>>Is fate just an illusion?
>no
>anything else?

/thread

Also let me add, from the perspective of the Singularity that gave rise to the Big Bang and created the Universe, and also lies at the core of every black hole, everything that ever did happen, or ever will happen, happens at once, so no one ever really dies.

The entire spacetime continuum is reduced to an infinitesimal point particle from the perspective of something going at light speed.
>>
>>17446764
> Is fate just an illusion
just as there was one beginning, there is one end. just as you drop a ball and know it will fall to the floor, the same is true with the beginning of the universe, there's only 1 course.
>>
>>17446788
Yes
>>
>>17446804
We are not special in that way no. It depends on the individual and the evolution of their consciousness and other factors
>>
File: image.png (448KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
448KB, 1334x750px
Pic related
>>
>>17447463
>life is just a really vivid dream now.
That's besides the point you are here for your development, transubstantiate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.