[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 24

File: image.jpg (18KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 425x282px
Scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
>>
Met this girl she was succubus
>>
>>17446674
innawoods?
>>
>>17446068
the paper was clean on the first wipe but not on the second
>>
>>17446068
When I was a little girl we lived in this house that seemed normal until you got in my room which was always cold, even in the summer, and it had an erie and spooky feel to it. I was the only child not afraid of the room so I slept in it but I often couldn't get to bed until because I felt like someone was with me and I saw movements in the dark. I could always get to bed because nothing ever actually happened to me, but I always believed something was wrong with that room. One day my dad's friend who did stuff with energies or something came over, she said something really bad must have happened in that area long befor the house was built like a murder or something. Didn't help that my sister played ouiji board in the bathroom right beside my room. The scariest thing I can remember is that I had a dream I was putting on make up, even though I never used makeup especially at that age, and I looked at my reflextion's eyes as it's pupils grew until my eyes where pitch black. I got up to call for my mom but as I walked out the door I ran into a tall figure that looked like the shadow of a man. Then I woke up. That's the scariest thing that's happened to me I guess. I would always get myself to sleep by pretending I had a bubble of energy that came from my soul protecting me, or my own angel wings.
>>
File: et.jpg (30KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
et.jpg
30KB, 280x390px
I was like 4 or 5 I'm not sure...
First Sleep Paralysis Experience ever.

Fucking lying on my left side, staring at my wall across my room, the wall itself is basically my closet and just a huge mirror.
The left side of the closet was opened a tad bit, I couldn't move or do jack shit but I didn't care.
I saw two long slimy fingers from inside the closet pull the door back slowly. Low and behold it's fucking E.T. (ya know, from the movie?)
The closet opens enough for him to peak his head out, he's completely horizontal somehow. He opens his mouth and I see razor sharp teeth.
At this point I'm internally shitting myself wanting to scream but I'm unable to.
ET opens his mouth and speaks in weird tongues...when I woke up I bolted up and ran out of my room
>>
got mugged by a couple of dindus
>>
>>17446992
You have a haunted ass I'm sorry, we'll have to amputate.
>>
>>17446068
i was in a car that passed over train tracks and the thingy that comes down didnt and the system in the car drowned out any noise and it was going pretty fast and there are trees along the tracks

well long story short i was in the back seat and i think if i had a baseball bat and held it out of the window it would have touched the train that was going full speed
>>
File: 2016-03-09 01.46.16.jpg (258KB, 1439x893px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-09 01.46.16.jpg
258KB, 1439x893px
>>17447023
Fucking hate sleep paralysis. Had something extremely similar to your experience except it was a goddamn Lying Figure from SH2. Still gives me chills. I'm 28 and it still causes me to want a night light. Kek
>>
File: 1.10-hybrid-zones-2x.jpg (108KB, 712x404px) Image search: [Google]
1.10-hybrid-zones-2x.jpg
108KB, 712x404px
laying in bed holding my laptop like this image that I posted when suddenly my laptop bends backwards with force slowly...Creepy factor to me 10/10.....
>>
>>17447262
And and and and and and... JESUS! I know this isn't /lit/ and most people aren't grammatical geniuses, but I beg you! Please learn how form a decent sentence, for all that is good in this world!
>>
File: 1457552451971.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1457552451971.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>17446068
I was on walkie talkies with a friend late at night (he lived across the street) looking at eachother through windows and I saw someone break into his house
Told him to hide under his bed and he left the button on so i could hear everything
It was surreal as fuck cause it was far away but sounded so close
ANYWAYS
The guy comes into his room flips the light on and starts throwing shit around and when he goes to look under the bed my friends parents came home and the guy yelled "FUCK!" and ran out the back door as the parents came in the front door

Cops found the guy the next day cause people called the cops on a guy watching kids from the park

>mfw that guy probably watched me and my friend play in the park earlier that day and followed him home and waited til night to abduct him
>>
>>17450295
Jesus fucking Christ that's terrifying. Glad you both are okay.
>>
>>17446068
this happened when I was about 7 or 8.
so basically it was early in the morning before school had started. I always slept in because I was a lazy shit even back then. Well, the two sisters I had shared the room with we're already upstairs getting ready. I was half asleep on the top bunk of my bunk bed when I suddenly heard footsteps. I just assumed it was one of my sisters coming into the room to get something. I heard them walking to the door a few seconds later, but then I could hear them turn back around again and walk back into the room. I could hear all of this because we had carpeting at the time and the footsteps were loud. anyways, after I heard them keep going back and forth for a few seconds, I decided to look down and see what was going on. I scanned the entire room and saw no one. I didn't think anything of it, I just assumed they left. well, after I layed back down the footsteps continued. I kept looking back down but everytime I did, the footsteps would stop. This went on for a good five minutes and I was completely frozen in fear. After awhile I got the courage to get up and sprint out of the room.
my parents just thought I was hearing a piece of paper on the floor, but later that night when my sister was alone in the room, she said she heard the same thing.
This story seems kind of lame but I swear it was the weirdest shit to happen to me in my years.
>>
A time distortion.

I was walking to school as a kid, same route as every day. Looked right as I was crossing the road and a car that wasnt there when I looked before crossing was there, just about to hit me.

I could not move in time so I just remember closing my eyes really tight, a few seconds went by and I opened my eyes, I was back on the kerb, about to cross and the same car that was about to hit me before didnt turn into the road I was crossing. My adrenaline was still pumping and my heartbeat was still crazy though
I'm very sceptical of /x/ stuff generally but I have no explanation for what happened that day and it was about 15 years ago now.
>>
>>17450295
I remember you telling this story before. Still creepy.
>>
>>17447018
Holy fuck that.
>>
>>17446068
Went walking to the 7-11 late at night with a full moon out. Kept thinking about werewolves. Jokingly at first then I began to seriously spook myself. Walked by a sleeping homeless man. It sounded like he was growling like a wolf, but it was just sleep apnea. Or he was a werewolf. Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>17447262
This post gave me cancer
>>
>>17450338
>Kerb
>>
>>17446068
When I barely turned 5 I was sleeping in between my parents, TV turned on and I almost got dragged under the bed. But the foot board managed to catch me and keep me going down there. My father had a similar experience, getting pulled from our couch during the middle of the night and being taken to the garage. He manage to stop the event from happening by hanging on to door frame, hands griping each end. Eventually the spirit gave up and let him go.
>>
>>17446068
I saw OP
>>
This happened last week when i was about to go to sleep so i was on my phone getting ready to sleep and it was about 1:05 and i swear to god i heard someone whistled after that happened i never ever stayed late again.
>>
>>17446068

Driving across state with my girlfriend of the time and it's 3am in the morning. This is before smart phones and GPS so I'm using a street directory to get directions. I realize I can't find where we are on the map and all the streets don't seem to have signs.

Anyway, girlfriend is asleep and I'm having trouble staying awake. At one point I see a light on the horizon passing across as if we're driving up to an intersection. I get to where I saw the light and there is no intersection, just desert on both sides.

I wake up my girlfriend and tell her what happened. No less than a minute later, I see a light come up right behind the car, like someone tailgating us. It's so close that I have to turn the rear view mirror downwards to remove the glare.

There's a loud humming noise, then suddenly the light goes out and vanishes. Neither of us said anything afterwards for about 15 minutes until we drove into the nearest town.
>>
Once i was walking with my friend to the convienent store to het some snacks and drinks, but as we were walking by a tree and some bushes and shrubs and shit i hear rustling in the bushes, but i think its a squirrel or some animal or such shit. Then right then a big green alien with a purple dick jumped out of the bushes and started raping my friend in the ass
>>
>>17451222
Yes kerb.
>>
You.
>>
I remember being eight or nine and my parents were out of town so they had a baby sitter named Janette. She was OK but into weird stuff usually things went alright but one night in the winter time maybe around midnight as we were winding down for the night we kept hearing like a super faint knock that was in one of the walls near the fireplace we figured maybe a bird just got stuck so we opened and closed the fireplace door but the sounded didn't stop it just kept like ticking after a while we just got used to it and totally forgot about it until about 3 am. The noise got louder and louder and we started to freak out and then it stopped for like an hour or so. We ended up falling back asleep.
>>
>>17447262
What are you even saying?
>>
>>17450295
Why the hell didn't you call 911?
>>
>>17450338
> sceptical
>>
When I was driving home recently (about a week ago, around 11:00 at night), the shadows my car's headlights cast resembled a moving figure coming towards the road at one point. It was mildly creepy, but I figured it was just my eyes playing tricks on me - although I couldn't shake the feeling of being followed.

When I arrived at home, I got out of my car, turned towards the house, saw an ACTUAL figure walking across the driveway, and freaked the fuck out. That's when I discovered that my brother just has the shittiest timing when it comes to walking to his car in the middle of the night.
>>
>>17451983
RIP friend's ass
>>
>Need to go to brother's house
>It's just after midnight but he only lives two streets away
>Tell my mother I won't be long
>Come out of my gate and cross the road
>Notice woman walking slowly down the street
>Stops and starts staring at me
>Completely blatant just staring and moving her head to follow me as I walk past
>What the fuck
>Get around the corner and realise I've forgotten my phone
>Turn back to get it
>Get halfway down the street and this woman is in my garden staring through my living room window with her hands cupped on the window like when you look through a window into a dark room and try to block the external light
>Living room light is on
>Curtains and blinds are closed anyway
>The fuck is she doing
>Duck behind car to keep an eye on her to see what she does
>Walks slowly to the gate
>Stares directly at where I am but there's no way she can see me
>Starts walking slowly down the street
>Goes around the corner and I've never seen her since

Fucking lunatic. I've still got no idea who she was or what she wanted.
>>
>>17452259
You realise that's the correct spelling, don't you?

How incredibly embarrassing if you don't.
>>
>>17446068
Years ago I was flipping through the channels late at night and for some reason I looked to the left and saw a flash of a face it scared the shit out of me and I was laying on my stomach when this happened when all of a sudden I fill something crawling up my leg felt like two fingers to be exact I was to scared to turn around and right when it got to about my knee the crawling stopped that's probably the scariest thing that happened to me
>>
>>17452682
welp, you got groped by a pedo-ghost
>>
>>17452206
I was petrified, kids do stupid shit
It all happened in the course of like 30 seconds to a minute
The guys parents showed up less than a minute later while he was still there ffs
>>
>>17451261
Just a ghost brah. Nothing too scary. He's just whistleing. That is unless your mind was playing trucks on you.
>>
>getting gas around 2am
>random guy walks up behind me while i'm pumping gas
>turn around ask if I can help him with something
>he just stared at me right in the face and said my full name calmly
>I said yeah thats me can I help you
>his expression never changed from a blank stare and said no
>kinda freaked out I finished up and went in the store to pay
>went back out to my car and the man was still standing there looking off into the distance with a almost robotic gaze
>got into my car and took off
>never saw the guy again
>>
>>17452862
Probably just a stoner brah
>>
One of my first memories was when I was 2-4 yrs old. I saw this portal thing on my wall swirling around. I knew something was going to pull me in so I was crying out loud. My mom came and picked up and carried me away. I was the only one that saw it.

In that same room I saw a ghost like being sitting agaisnt the wall. Look like an old man reaching out to me like he was dying.
>>
File: Min-MinLight.jpg (53KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
Min-MinLight.jpg
53KB, 799x499px
Not really scary but the only genuine paranormal experience I have had is seeing one these min-min lights floating slowly down my street at about the height of the powerlines for about an hour back in 2003, these things are absolutely real and completely bizarre. only wish I had a bloody phone with a camera back then
>>
>>17452862
Where were you that you put in gas before you pay what's to keep someone from just driving off
>>
>>17453334
Sounds a little like the thing my mom followed in a car. But it was a ufo.
>>
>>17453346

These a like a little sun about the size of a basketball, they can move extremely slowly or keep up with cars, probably go as fast as they want
>>
File: IMG_12624432393822.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12624432393822.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
So many things has happened to me. Being a 7th generation xxxxxxxxx (I won't say) I've seen a lot of creepy things . some I've never recited others I still question my own eyes. Wish there was a forum for my stories. I don't understand Reddit soooo yea.
>>
>>17453342
A lot of gas stations are like that. You pull up the clerk turns on the pump then you go in and pay.. they have your license plate on camera.. The majority of them are like that unless your at a station that they pump the gas
>>
I got birthed
>>
>>17450335
If the mattess has strong spring you can sometimes faintly hear your own heartbeat. As the sound travels through the matress it becomes deeper and you can interpret the sound as footsteps or drumming or water dropping. If you raise your head from the pillow you ofc cant hear your heartbeat.
>>
>>17453392
What country is this?
>>
>>17450295
You scared my pants.
My god.
>>
>>17453366
>Wish there was a forum for my stories

Like some kind of... anonymous imageboard?
>>
No it doesn't have to be anonymous.
>>
>>17451261
Same thing happens to me when I'm extremely tired and falling asleep while on my phone, except it's usually a strange kind of laughter or actual words.

I think it's because whatever you're doing on your phone is forcing your mind awake you awake when it really, really wants to sleep, so as your mind drifts between concious and unconcious you start losing your grip on reality and start getting auditory hallucinations.

At least that's my take on it, I'm no expert. I'm just putting our experiences together and seeing what lines up.
>>
>>17452017
>Yes kerb.

I lol'ed.
>>
>>17452664
It's spelled SKEPTICAL smart one.
>>
This was about 2 months ago.. I had been experimenting with essential oils. Most of you here probably don't know what that is, but in short, it's oils extracted from plants..bark.. I'm sure you've heard of frankenscence. There's one in particular called cedarwood I was taking at the time. So one night/early morning I rub this shit into my temples and go to bed. Skip forward. It's 5 something in the morning and I'm still awake watching the end of a movie. I hear something scratch. Then something hit the floor. I think nothing of it figuring it's a roach or some random shit I'm too tired to prove. A full 30 seconds or so I can't put it out of my mind for some reason. So I look on the floor. It's a paper sucker stick. OK. So a roach or something pushed the sucker stick off the box. Take note that this is a flat surface. The stick did not roll. It was scooted. Forward. Not side ways. So I put it back on the box. Whatever. Back to the movie. I hear a small scrape. I look. It's the stick. It's slowly scooting. By its own fucking self.. And softly gets flicked onto the floor. What the actual PHOCK did I just see. What. The. FUCK. I stared.... In a semi catatonic state, I pick the stick up and put it on the box. 2 seconds later it scooted once more, scratching on the box. I bolted. I paced. Thinking. The more I thought about the creeper it became. I must have been pale. But I decided to go back and record with my smart phone. I went back to the room slowly coming in the room. There the stick was on the floor. I put it back in the box, and stayed for a few minutes, but nothing happened.
Needless to say, it was one of the most frightening and unexplainable things I've ever seen. I felt that some entity wanted to play a game or something.
Later on I looked more into cedarwood, and found that it's largely known for opening the pineal gland. Used by native American tribes in rituals etc.. Never fucking again.
>>
>>17447023
Fuck man, sleep paralysis is the worst. I still get it from time to time

>See an old woman next to my bed
>she's getting closer, can't see her face
>unable to move a single muscle
>she leans closer and I can see her gross as fuck face
>she sticks a finger in my mouth
>with all my power I bite down hard, I can fucking feel myself biting on something fleshy
>old lady lets out a scream
And then I regained control of my body. I've had other experiences as well, but that one was by far the worst
>>
>>17453366
2vague4me
>>
>>17453366
>Being a 7th generation xxxxxxxxx (I won't say)
its ok, I'll say it then
7th generation faggot
>>
>>17453434
USA Not sure where the original poster is from but in the US at least where I'm from that has usually been the case
>>
File: coonstealrug.gif (936KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
coonstealrug.gif
936KB, 250x172px
For over a year the veterinary clinic I worked for was terrorized by a drug gang trying to break in and get drugs like Ketamine. Someone who worked for the practice or was a delivery driver was in on it with them, they always attempting robberies when the vet [who lived behind the clinic] was going out of town, or when there were just women working there.

They got pissed because repeated attempts resulted in nothing. My boss would troll them with dummy narcotics boxes and filling labled narcotics with plain saline. They stole at least 2 dummy boxes.

It all culminated after the last dummy box theft, with them completely trashing the practice, killing the vet's pet dogs and mutilating the bodies, and killing a client's cats that were boarding there that night.

I've never been followed in my car until that incident. Terrifying, they tried to run me off the road.

Probably the worst experience of my life. Not really paranormal, except the body mutilation and their tenacity with repeated attempts for a drug.
>>
>>17453610
spooked by a sucker stick who would have thought
>>
>>17453610
U R A G A Y
>>
>>17452460
she was just a black guy dressed as an old lady about to do some b and e's
>>
File: Idahomap.jpg (711KB, 2088x981px) Image search: [Google]
Idahomap.jpg
711KB, 2088x981px
I was driving to Portland, OR along this stretch of highway in the Middle-of-fucking-nowhere, Idaho, at around midnight about a year ago. A truck that kind of looked like the one from Jeepers Creepers except with an open truck bed came out of nowhere when it had just been me on that road for the past hour. Whoever they were began to tailgate me to the point of barely tapping my rear fender, they honked constantly, and had their halogen lamps on top of their truck blinding me. For about two miles they kept it up, not passing me or anything but just terrorizing me. I shit you not, when your heart races that fast and strongly your chest begins to get sore. I had a .45 ACP Hi Point in my glove box which I NEVER thought I'd EVER have to use... Fired half of the magazine out my window into the sky and they backed off and pulled off the road.
That was that.
Once I reached a point where I felt safe I puked my guts until nothing was left in my stomach.
Never again am I driving through Idaho at that time of night.
>>
>>17454004
Idahosians take their potatos seriously.
>>
>>17447018
the last parts pretty cute
>>
>>17454004
on the flip side they probably have a story about some asshole with a gun
>>
>>17447018
>i was the only child
>Didn't help that my sister played ouiji board
pick one.
>>
>>17454370
literal retard
go back and read it again
>>
>>17454370
Onmy child that wasnt afriaid to go in that room, implying there were other siblings she had but iut of all of them she was the beavest to walk into the room
>>
>>17446068
I once saw a tulap.
>>
>>17453579
Actually, it isn't, look it up.
>>
>>17453579
>>17454511

I can solve this in two seconds, you dumbfucks. It can be spelled both ways, with a "c" is likely britbong spelling, now shut up.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/skeptical?s=t
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sceptical?s=t
>>
I was lying in bed at night watching one of those silly ghost hunting shows after having spent the evening reading about infamous hauntings when the lamp on the other side of the room switched on by itself. I jumped and my heart followed suit but I managed to talk myself into walking over to it and switching it off because nothing paranormal could possibly happen to me.

That's all there is to it.
>>
>>17453342
The majority off people before year 2000 had this stuff called decency, whereas we didn't try to rip everyone off. This was, of choose, after the 1980's when gas wasn't actually flammable, as seen in films.
>>
>>17454684
You're all thinking of "skeletal."
>>
>>17446068
I've had a few minor spoop incidents but there were only a few that have really stuck with me.

>Be me, be 8
>Papa (my grandfather) takes me on first fishing trip.
>childhood awe commences
>"But you're gonna fish like a real man, we goin catfishin... At night. That's when they come out to bite real good, you'll catch a big un' tonight"
>allmywut.jpg
>drags me to the side of bumfuck nowhere on an old backroad that was closed off years ago, but nobody gives a shit cuz rednecks.
>hop out, duck under 10 yards of brambles and kudzu to come up on a big river
>we set up camp and set out three poles. We only got a cheap crank lantern, sammiches, some bait, and his old "cowboy shooter" (BIG western fan)
>"In case of cottonmouths or snapper turtles" was his reasoning.
> Sun falls, nothing but bream, froglets, and skeeters
>Hears a car pull up back on the road, "Shit, stay here Anon." Goes up the path back to the car
>Fucked up violent gurgling comes up from the river, like a gator gargling pepper water.
>Little me scared shitless, tries not to panic. Sang some song from the Wiggles to calm down
>It starts up again... It sounds like something's wading up to the shore!
>Grab lantern and wave it over to see what's up, it winds down then off so alone in darkness.
>NopenopenopenopeI'llneverfishagain
>Gargling splash is right by the waters edge near me.
My screams brought my Papa and that cop over so fast; I just lost it and held onto him begging to go home. We got packed up with the cop's help (he came by our truck thinking someone was broken down on the road and my grandfather was chatting away about the poor fishing). I tried to explain what happened to him. "Guess the river didn't want us fishing this late.".. I went back to that same spot last year, turns out we were set up right next to a natural spring. The spring was releasing air pockets that were pretty spoopy at night; Mystery solved.

I got two more if anybody's interested, not as long tho.
>>
>>17453366
Lol like omg guys like seriously like ghosts and rituals and stuff but like i won't tell cuz like reasons and stuff and like I'm important and stuff but like whatevs gtfo Reddit if only people like would understand me
>>
>>17454432
>the beavest
>>
>>17453613
Did you bite your tongue?
>>
File: 1433432957277.jpg (15KB, 261x247px) Image search: [Google]
1433432957277.jpg
15KB, 261x247px
>>17448769
>how form a decent sentence
>>
>Lived in an old, creepy house with a lot of unexplained, paranormal occurrences
> Moved out
> Attempted to go to sleep after a very stressful moving day
> Dream that I am in a house with a friend, and some random girl.
> My friend keeps insisting that there is a malevolent presence in the house.
> I keep looking around, finding nothing
> My friend keeps saying that I'm not looking hard enough
> I finally feel a disturbing presence
> The girl grabs me by the shoulder and turns me around
> I see her distorted, ghostly figure
> She screams "I've always loved you" to me
> I wake up horrified
> I still see her image in sleep paralysis
> I am completely horrified, screaming
> Find out later that day that my roommates were attempting a seance in the basement of my old house, at the same time that I woke up from my nightmare
I still think it is a coincidence.
>>
>>17454004
When somebody is following me like that and it's an empty road I pull over to the passing lane, then I slow down (so I fall behind them), and then keep them in front of me.

I turn off my lights and just follow them for awhile from a distance.

If they slow down/stop I pull over as well and get my gun out.
>>
>>17447023
Had my first Sleep Paralysis experience when I was 8? I never saw anything, but I could hear foot steps walk back and forth around my bed.

Second experience was at my girlfriends house this January, is the first time I've ever saw anything, and maybe it was just my head fucking with me, but it was a dark figure looming right over me practically hugging. Said something I don't recall but again could've just been in my head. At least that's what I like to tell myself.

Different experience was when I was probably 14, I was really intrigued with demons, so I spent a long night researching. As when got up, I looked in the hallway and I saw a tall figure in front of my brothers door. Keep in mind that his door was opened and you could see right out his window where a light shined in. The light seemed to be faintly blocked this time.
>>
Why is this?? Again. With a different pic. A day or two later.
>>
>>17446068
I learned that there is a skeleton inside us all. I'm still freaking spooked
>>
File: 1407073603623.jpg (254KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1407073603623.jpg
254KB, 1200x1200px
>>17446068
>Go over to friends place to play his SEGA
>About 9 PM about to go home when suddenly entire city goes dark, blackout
>Only live one block away so don't think it's so bad
>Walk towards home, feels kind of scary with full darkness but the place is open and still easy to see stuff
>Arrive at corner of the street and take the turn to go to my house
>Suddenly feel like I'm being watched
>Turn around, see this shadow of a man in the distance looking at me
>All of the sudden it fucking usain bolt runs towards me
>NOPE.JPG
>Floor it to my house, shadow is now right behind me
>Arrive home, run inside crying like a little bitch
>Shadow just dissapeared.

I seriously cannot explain what the hell happened. I was 9 at the time and till this day (I'm 29 now) I'm scared shitless when I remember it. Parents never saw anything and think I just made it up. I won't claim it was some /x/ spooky ghost thing, might have just been some asshole that ran towards me to scare me off, was also the moment a ton of pedo shit happened in my country so maybe it was some creep that wanted to kidnap and rape me, but whatever it was? I still feel uneasy in darkness till this day because of it
>>
File: image.jpg (556KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
556KB, 1536x2048px
That construction worker guy at my front door who wouldn't leave and rang the doorbell every 3-7 minutes of just standing there.

I don't know what the fuck he wanted. I was 14-15 at the time and I ended up calling 911 because he was there for like a half hour and I started getting scared eventually my dad pulled up into the driveway and started talking to the guy.

Apparently he had something of ours in his mail. But there was still some thought in the back of my head that something would of gone wrong if I had opened that door.

There was even a period were I was shouting at him through the door to see what he wanted at one point and I had a lamp in my hands to use as a weapon in case he broke through a window or something. He never answered back to me but there is no fucking way he did not hear me shouting behind that door. I was talking a lot to the 911 to try and stay calm.

It's been so long ago that I don't even remember how the event went in order at this point any more.
>>
>>17454004
Good for you, man. When shit hits the fan, pull out the ol' .45 or 9mm.
>>
>>17454245
Don't be a faggot. They were terrorizing him.
>>
>>17455265
You could have had a qt ghost gf
>>
File: 00072.jpg (483KB, 2048x1544px) Image search: [Google]
00072.jpg
483KB, 2048x1544px
I could post any of my schizophrenic episodes where I see Mr. Spook but this is different.
>be me, like 13
>upstairs in my room with my little brother and cousin
>We were playing with marbles
>me and my brother have our backs toward the window
>there's this little circular object that keeps the curtains held
>me and my brother decide to turn around at the same time for no apparent reason
>this thing gets picked up and thrown across the fucking room
>it is fucking not on the ground and none of us were near it
>me and my brother get fucking hysterical and jump up and start screaming like dumbasses
>cousin asks wtf is going on
>me and my brother spend the next 10mins just asking ourselves if that happened, smacking ourselves in the face, etc
>>
File: 20150310143725.jpg (702KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20150310143725.jpg
702KB, 1920x1080px
>>17455871
THE OTHER STORY
>Be about 15 this time
>In my cave as usual
>literally spend 20hrs of my day just playing PlayStation in here
>Playing battlefield like every other day
>I feel weird
>I'm getting uncomfortable and I don't know why
>TV seems to have gotten much louder for no reason
>Cant fucking take this feeling anymore
>drop the control and nope the fuck out
>as I'm dropping the controller the tv turns off
>Windows closed but wind knocks around the glass plates hanging from my little pleb tier chandelier
>Its as if I had candles in the chandelier and the wind blew them out
>speed the fuck down the stairs almost dying
>Family berates me for staying in my room again
>go back a few hours later and everything is chill
>>
>>17446068
There was this one time when I was 5 I went into the woods at midnight on Halloween and I saw a bigfoot ghost. I looked at him and he looked at me and then I ran. I never went into the woods ever again.
>>
>>17446068
Holy fuck, never seen this album posted on 4chan before. Nice taste, OP.
>>
>>17456679
An 80's power ballad in memory of this love story that was never to be.
>>
>>17455123
Interested.
>>
>be 13/14 or something
>live near the woods
>go through a phase with a couple of friends where we were into aliens and stuff
>early era of the internet, my friend's older brother would go on the internet and download spooky material on aliens, encounters, types of aliens, etc... and give it to us
>naturally, a sort of auto-suggestion started taking place within the group
>start investigating the woods nearby regularly
>one day during winter we check a new part of the woods near sunset
>find an interesting set of tracks, start following them
>eventually get to a very dark and dense part of the woods, with a steep downhill bit
>decide to venture down, it's already almost dark
>after about 2 minutes of descending, we hear bushes moving fast nearby
>auto-suggestion kicks in heavily, we think it's aliens
>run away like motherfucking hell uphill, screaming and gasping trying to get over the downhill bit
>even after that bit, we keep running as fast as we can, thinking grey aliens were chasing us
>get back to civilization, decide to go home
>never venture in those woods ever again
in hindsight it was probably a stray dog or maybe a boar, but still, back then I almost had a stroke, shit was scary
>>
>>17446068
let's see....
I was attacked with voodoo, a death hex that was supposed to make me kill myself, prayed for protection and started being able to see demons/Jinns.

Then when I got home for Christmas break, my family invited a lizard into the house, basically a reanimated corpse that tried to poison me by touching all of the food in the house, spreading negative energy... I ended up taking her iPhone 6 and throwing it into the pool (it was basically her energy source... why the battery cannot be removed, mark of the beast etc.) She ended up jumping into the pool to save her phone (dumbass bitch) and she literally drowned... The police came and literally resurrected her dead ass again and she had me arrested for breaking her phone - parents bought her a new one next day.

I was attacked again with black magic which resulted in me breaking a fuckton of mirrors in my house, started hearing voices, ended up going to the ER where I was assaulted by staff, given a tranquilizing injection, and eventually had my blood drained in order to try to turn my dead body into a lizard/Jinn/devil..

Ended up having a dream from Heaven while unconscious, then returned to my body which was in a mental health facility - Allah kept me alive.

Was attacked by devils within the hospital in order to force me to take medication... took more than 8 staff members to hold me down to give me an injection of Risperdal... the funny thing was that they wanted to stab me in my hip (the devil is a pervert) but I was able to hold all the bodies off of me and make them inject me in my arm.

Little by little, with each experience, my fear of death decreased, and decreased, as well as my fear of the devil...

I ended up meeting my soulmate in the hospital too... so I don't regret anything that has happened.

Speaking for someone else... but my soulmate got shot in the fucking chest by a devil too, right before I met him, and was put in the same hospital afterwards - the same time as me.
>>
>>17446068
>friend says demon living in his basement
>one day we're hiding in house 'cause we just sprayed a wasp nest
>"hey anon wanna see where demon lives?"
>lolk
>has a hook lock on the unnaturally narrow door
>turn on light
>rickety ass stairs facing away from center of basement with no backing between the steps for maximum spoops
>begin to comment on that
>wasp flies up my shirt
>shit bricks and dance my happy ass across the living room while shaking my shirt because fuck getting stung
>friend is looking at me like wtf bro
>realize i didn't feel/hear any damn bug after I reacted
>nothing on the ground or flying
>THEN WHO WAS WASP
And thats the story of how I killed a wasp nest
There was also that one time i had sleep paralysis, but it was pretty tame.
>dozing on my bed
>vaguely aware of a feminine voice whispering something while pacing the length of my bed
>voice gets next to my head again and goes quiet
>sudden absence of sound makes me realize that there was a voice at all
>as soon as i understand this my head explodes with multiple voices simultaneously whispering and yelling in tongues from inside my brain
>freak out because now im schizophrenic and fuck that
>fighting to wake up/move but i cant
>after like 3 seconds I jerk awake and voices stop
>realize what happened, roll over, and go back to sleep.
>>
>>17457144
the scariest part of that story is how you can't spell djinn and are also a fucking psychotic.
>>
>>17457272
Both spellings are fine, faggot.
>>
>>17457144
this has to be bait
>>
>>17457272
>>17457286
just remember to bamp and read it
and no one gives a fuck about silent letters, troll
>>
>>17457144

You understand you're just insane right? Or just bait
>>
6th or 7th grade. Big ass woods right across from my neighborhood, like a few square miles. Has some sections of fairly dense trees. Has recently snowed a lot, so very cold and dense snow on the ground. Me and two other friends from my neighborhood would go and hang out in this park, often coming home after nightfall.
Probably 7 or 8, not very late but pitch black except for a bright moon. Me and friends are walking back home through one of the thicker parts of the woods. Woods are dead silent. Suddenly, 5 yards away from me, a figure emerges from behind a tree. I'll always have this image burned into my brain of the figure outlined against the light from the moon and half ducking under/lifting up a branch with its left forearm as it comes out from around the tree. Makes absolutely no noise. Me and friends take off in a dead sprint. Come back the next day and see that the figure followed our tracks for a while before peeling off deeper into the woods. There are no footprints leading to the tree, they just appear when it came out towards us.
>>
>>17457326
yea I'm crazy
I just thank God that I'm not a bitchnigga
>>
>>17457056

>Years later I move downstate to Valdosta, a fairly rural town near the Florida border
>Thickass swamps, everyone owns lotsa guns cuz GA law, highschool and college football fanatically worshipped
>Ground Zero for whitetrash culture
>Mother's boyfriend is nice and cool, takes me on a hunting trip cuz I wanted to try it
>Organizes a trip to his father's property who owns a big plot of pasture for beef cattle. He was having serious issues with wild hogs harassing the calves and wanted them gone
>thisgunnabegood.jpg
It's me, him, his brother, their father, and three hunting pointers. The plan was to wait by the treeline for them to wander out to some bait stands and gun em; once we downed the boars, we'd go after the sows and kin. (Hogs are horrible: They eat everything, devastate the environment as an invasive species, and breed like bunnies) It's cruel but necessary, plus the bacon is heavenly.

>We set up blinds in the brush by the cattle paddock, farthest from the woods to avoid our scent from spooking them
>Fill stands with "sour mash" and fresh corn, immediately see raccoons peek out from the trees
>"Don't worry Anon, when the coons come out the hogs are sure to follow. They're smart like that"
>Head back to stands and wait. "Now we wait for em to grub around", they wait with their guns as I play with puppers
>soitbegins.gif

Cont?
>>
>>17446674
All girls?
>>
It's not super spooky, but sometimes my back door opens up on its own. It's a pretty hefty metal door, that leads into a spiral staircase, so I don't think it's the wind.
Usually I catch it out of the corner of my eye because where I sit leaves the door right in my peripheral vision.

This house is nearly 100 years old, and my mom swears there's a (supposedly) benevolent ghost living here, so it might just be her.
>>
>>17457104

Shit, this reminds of the stuff that me and my brother used to do. We'd get ourselves all hyped up over all sorts of paranormal shit and go on hikes, then run like hell when any deer or coyote made noises a few ridges away.
>>
>>17446971
Fucking lol'd
>>
>walking past one of my college classroom buildings on the way back to my dorm at night
>there is a pair of vending machines right next to the main door, and I'm thirsty as hell, so I tug on the handle, expecting it not to budge (it's about 4 hours after the building closes)
>it opens
>I walk in and get my drink
>hear music coming from the second floor; it sounds a bit familiar, but too muffled to recognize
>decide to head up
>song ends as soon as I reach the top of the stairs, starting a new one
>it's Mr. Bad Guy by Freddie Mercury
>notice a shadow moving down the hall as it begins
>"Let's go chasing rainbows in the sky..."
>a figure emerges from the dark end of the corridor, moving unnaturally
>"It's my invitation..."
>a short old woman with blue-grey hair wearing an old walkman sort of device does some sort of marching aerobics routine with a small purple dumbbell in each hand
>"I'M MR. BAD GUYYY!"
>I look into her beady, black eyes and see nothing
>she looks like she has something to prove
>I feel something shoot down my spine and my heart rate surges
>I've never had my fight or flight mechanism triggered like this before
"I'M MR. BAD GUY, THEY'RE ALL AFRAID OF ME!"
>I bolt right and down an adjacent hall, fleeing down a parallel set of stairs back to the first floor
>Running back to the exit, the music echoing from near the first staircase has gotten louder
>I run outside and don't stop until the building is out of my line of sight
>gasping, I realize how ridiculous the whole thing was

I have not yet known a greater fear than that night, and not for a lack of trying.
>>
>be fourteen
>love going on walks in the beautiful forest literally a few feet from our backdoor
>never think there could be anything slightly weird out there
>one january morning, decide to reverse my normal walking pattern, starting on the opposite end of my very loose path
>meandering around, not a care in the dang ol' world
>wait
>was that
>fucking perfectly clear human footprints in the snow
>i can see every goddamn toe, it's not some shitty sasquatch prank (not that any of the three other people in that area would do that), it's a just a normal human foot
>follow it for a few seconds, it keeps fucking going
>starting to freak out when i realise that if someone set this up with their own feet, they would be risking serious damage from the sheer number of footprints
>N-NO
>FUCK NO
>a trail of fucking kids footprints joins with the main trail
>the kids can't be older than like five, the two trails have foot prints that are all tiny and pudgy
>keep on following the trail, losing my shit
>reach areas where snow has been scraped away to reveal grass that i'm guessing body heat has melted all snow from
>decide that, nah, don't really wanna get anally explored by some crazy naked hobo in my woods, promptly fuck off back to house
>talk to parents about it, show them footprints
>they're shitting themselves worse than me, I don't realize why at first
>they remind that they've thought they heard a kid crying in the night outside of the house TWICE
>i sleep on the ground floor, with a window right over the head of my bed, perfect for watching me sleep
>the window points in the exact direction the footprints were found
>promptly couldn't sleep for the next year and a half

This shit still fucking terrifies me. There's been a bunch of other weird shit on my road, too. I think there has to be something genuinely off about the area. Too many stories to be anything normal.
>>
>>17457472
Is there moar? Sounds interesting asf
>>
>>17457499

Eh, not directly to do with that day. Thankfully, I never woke up to a naked guy outside of my window (although for all i know he could have been outside whacking off to me every night). I did, however, hear something one night that was not normal in any sense of the word. Story time!

>about a year after the footprints incident, i'm about 70% recovered from nightly terror of being faceraped by a hobo
>wake up around 3 AM, groggy and confused by what woke me up
>my window is open, weather was nice outside and i'd been leaving it open to try and convince myself i was safe
>notice that it's awful quiet outside, the dogs aren't barking so that couldn't have been it
>about to go back to sleep, getting cozy
>no, fuck no
>there's something outside my window (i'd guess a ridge away, so around 500 yards? maybe less) screaming like a fucking psycho
>it wasn't 2spoops samsquanch call or anything, it also wasn't a coyote, a cougar, screech owl, or anything else i've ever heard in my years of listening to local wildlife
>it sounds very human, best description i can give is a schizophrenic retard trying to immitate a screamy bigfoot-style monster call
>i'm scared beyond shitless, freeze up and listen
>the scream is one long sound, ends after about eight seconds
>just sit there
>listening for any more sound
>nothing for the rest of the night, which i spend in terrified silence after waking my parents up and searching in vain for a good explanation

That was genuinely pretty fucked up. This and the footprints are the only things that happened directly to me (except for something kinda weird that happened a few weeks ago, probably not worth greentext though), but there's TONS of other stories from the one family (mom's family) that has lived on this road for a good amount of time.
>>
>>17457536
Pls sir can I have some more
>>
>>17457555

if you're still here, sure thing, popperino

you want my shitty recent experience or some family stuff first?
>>
>>17457605
Spooky family stuff.
>>
>>17457605

just in case anyone wants to know, the recent experience:

>went back to my parents' place (same house still) a few weeks ago, thought that since the weather was so nice i'd take a couple hikes over the weekend
>first hike is really nice, i circle a main part of the valley by going on one of my old trials across two ridges
>notice one of the old skid trails i never really fucked with is now marked by the state, decide to head down and see if anything is being done down there
>now, this skid trail goes straight down into a side revine that would take a very, very long time to crawl out of if you can't go back through the skid trail itself
>i feel a little bit nervous, since i've been talking with parents and family (spoopy-bonfire-style, naturally) about the footprints and some of their older stories
>shrug it off, having fun on this solo hike, since it's so beautiful out, don't want to have regrets about not exploring a little bit
>head down for maybe six hundred yards, nearing the really hard to leave area, there's a nice pine forest to my right so i'm feeling peaceful
>there's this weird noise i've heard once but shrugged off, now it seems closer
>sort of a louder, lower-pitched bird squeal type thing
>loud enough to hear pretty clearly when standing still, so i'm just standing, listening, not scared yet
>BOOM
>fucking spin around
>it sounds like someone silently cut down an old oak about a hundred yards away, leaving only a really heavy impact sound.
>nothing to be seen, just the trail i've been walking
>okay, that was really weird, you think there would be some sign of a fallen tree (at this point i'm really hoping that is what this is) or something
>still standing still, listening for weird sound, now nervous, trying to figure out what to do
>squeal sound again, little bit closer, no idea what the hell it is
>>
>>17457654

shit, this is what i get for not reloading before posting

i'll finish the story below and then get started on some family stuff. that shit's honestly terrifying, i'm not sure how my mom's family kept on the road
>>
>>17455244
nope, but I definately still had the sensation that I bit something
>>
>>17457685

>FUCKING
>the boom sound happens again, twice in a row. this fucking thing is now clearly right fucking behind me, on the opposite of the pine forest.
>i'm about to freeze up from fear
>it happens again, a little louder
>i decide to run for it, bolting as fast I can back towards where i came, walking stick held like a club
>complete fucking silence while i sprint, only my breathing to be heard
>everything is perfectly normal looking on the way back, absolutely nothing that could have made that sound
>don't stop until i get back on the main ridge, complete silence the whole way home

i'm a pretty big skeptic and decided to just brush it off to me being really jumpy and getting too scared, so i went on another walk my second-to-last afternoon there

>taking a shorter version of the trail that stops on a ridge, directly in front of the reveine the skid trail led to
>enjoying the late winter breeze, thought i heard a deer a few ridges away, so i sit down and wait to see if it comes
>a few minutes pass, enjoying myself and reaching 2good tranquility
>BOOM
>alertness jumps from 1 to 10
>it's much quieter this time, but it's definitely there
>try to reason this out, it has to be something understandable
>maybe i was imaging the speed last time, and it's logging a few ridges away?
>BOOM BOOM BOOM
>i don't think logging is that fast
>decide to happily fuck off back to house

thankfully the noises didn't get closer the second time, otherwise i'd have lost my shit
>>
>>17457713
same entity as >>17457466 right?
>>
>>17457654

alrighty, starting with the one that scared my mom the most, happened to her (the only reason i believe she at least thought this stuff happened is because she's so religious that telling a lie would be on the same tier as homicide for her)

>be my mom, sleeping in bed
>she has a brother that loves fucking with her in minor, immature ways (think bad sitcom style pranks), so she's used to waking up to him pulling stupid shit
>she wakes up one night, the door to her room is fully opened
>she assumes he's waiting just outside of view in the hall, promptly tells him to go back to bed and stop being stupid
>nothing
>she repeats her suggestion
>a fucking man steps into view, stands perfectly still, his silhouette is really tall so there's no way it's her preteen brother
>now, this is going to undersell this (she describes in such vivid ways it's terrifying), but i'm just going to say that she froze solid in fear
>the man fucking falls to the ground and BEGINS TO CRAWL, still silent, she can only see the edge of his back as he moves closer
>naturally, she shits her pants and throws the cover over her and begins to scream for help
>the man rushes forward and fucking crawls onto the foot of her bed
>she feels the mattress shift and depress with his pressure
>he heaves himself on it and begins to crawl onto her like some perverted ghost rapist
>she's screaming her head off and trying to fight him off, feels like he's directly on top of her
>suddenly weight is gone
>her mom finally comes in, angry at her for causing so much noise (the guy/shadow was totally silent, so she thought she was just having a nightmare)
>absolutely no trace of the guy

the story itself sounds like a weird combination of sleep paralysis and night terrors, but she describes so vividly and really emphasizes how real the movements felt so well that you can't help but share her terror. there's at least two more stories this scary (one with the mentioned brother), too
>>
>>17457605
family stuff
>>
>>17457747

don't know if i'll have time to do both, but i'll get started on one other family story

>my mom and two of her siblings decide to go on a bike ride on what was once the main road
>totally normal fun stuff, nothing to worry about
>they get all the to the end of the drivable portion, are just playing around
>across the creek that ends the road, there's a big opening full of chest-high grass, and the huge hollow stump of a tree near the center
>a couple old beagles are circling the tree, barking like they have a raccoon or something cornered
>she and siblings have heard this before, not really concerned
>all of a sudden they hear what she describes as "a pig meets an ape" screaming its fucking head off
>to their mixed surprise and horror, it sounds like its coming out of the hollow tree
>the dogs barking turns into yelping, then one goes silent
>they got on their bikes and fucking petal like crazy
>the road's about a four minute ride back to the main road
>around a minute and a half into their ride, which is slower than they'd like because one of them is getting something like a panic attack, they fucking hear the scream sound again, much, much closer
>as they near the end of the road, she and the others hear it getting closer and closer, until at one point she looks back and sees a thick underbrush area being shaken like crazy
>they just manage to get back on the main road before it reaches them, they're a lot faster now since they're no longer on gravel road
>get home safely, do the right thing and tell their parents what the hell just happened
>>
>>17457820

>their dad, my grandfather, is huuuuuge on hunting and general outdoorsmanship, tells them that he'll go down there and see what they're talking about (he's really gruff, basically told them they're lying and/or idiots)
>he comes back and tells them to never fucking go down that road again without him or their mom, he tells them he found some stuff (scat & what he thought was part of a dog) that is like nothing he's ever seen
>to this day my mom gets nervous whenever we're near that old road, calls it Monster Road like some goddamn 80s film character

now, interestingly enough, her other siblings involved with that went back when they were in their late 20s, and set up something simultaneously brilliant and retardedly dangerous

gonna cover that in next post
>>
>>17457832

>so two of the kids involved, now adults, and some friends go back and decide to camp
>they have the brilliant idea to buy a portable battery-powered cd player and make a fucking cd full of dead silence and terrifying animal calls and realistic monster sound effects, so that one of them can scare their friends by placing the player in the woods, going out to piss, turning the player on, and then coming back to camp (the cd had a buffer of like twenty minutes of silence, so that there would be no suspicion it was them)
>wait until nightfall, start the process, all goes according to plan. friends are terrified, beg to leave. "brave" siblings say it's just some coyote.
>tape finishes, friends don't understand why they're not leaving their tent to its fate and saving their own lives by running the thousands of yards between them and the car
>fifty minutes later, after they're done with their joke (they didn't explain it but admitted they giggled a few times) and everyone is calmed down
>a fucking inhuman screech, so loud but with so much reverb that they thought it had to be a good many ridges away
>they say it sounded like a hyena with the bass of an bear roar, instantly shat their pants
>this was NOT on the CD, they're trying to figure out what to do
>it calls again, much closer, much louder, much angrier
>they grab their flashlights, abandon their stuff, and make a run for it, this thing still roaring and screeching at most a few minutes away from them
>make it back to the car, promptly fuck off back to parents' house and crash in their living room
>ever since, they've joined my mom in the "let's not go there with anything less than several 12 gauge shotguns" group

thinking that's it for now. there's more shit, like human-size things playing on their house's roof, and one of the kids getting chased through the woods at night by something roughly the size of a human, but i think i'm off for now
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 400x571px
The house I was raised in had a ghost in it. My family would see it constantly using our rocking chair. You'd see it out of the corner of your eye then when you'd looked it would be gone. I saw it a few times so did my mom and brother. It was kind of creepy. I was kind of young so it didn't scare me the only one who was botherd by it was my dad.
>>
>>17447023
The part where the kid first sees ET in the cornfield scared the FUCK out of me as a kid. I'm not talking about the remastered version, where it's cute CGI ET and he turns around and looks all surprised. I'm talking the original, where the light hits him and his head pops straight up and he makes that goddamn freaky sound.
>>
>>17446068
bad luck curse
>>
>>17446068

I had an uncle who had a bullshit haunted house. He swore that most of it was real, but I don't believe it except for one time I just can't explain.

I was six or seven, sitting by myself in a small room watching some VHS movie while my parents helped my uncle do some work in the living rooms. My mom, apparently, was calling me to come down, but I didn't hear her. She came upstairs, opened the door, and stepped in the room. I whipped around, surprised to hear her coming. Now, the room only had two doors- the door to the hall, which she just opened, and the door to a tiny little broom closet like thing, which is entirely open. Halfway into a chewout for not coming to her when she called, in a room with one closed window, the closet door fucking slammed shut, from a fully open positon, with the force of a raging father. We both went downstairs -very- quickly. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

...I just realized I could actually see if any ghost hunters know the house. Anyone hear know of Whispers Estate?
>>
Growing up I live near the battlefields in northern Virginia, which anyone that knows them has heard of all of the paranormal activity out there. Dead soldier sightings, train sounds, etc. One night my friends and I were playing man hunt in the battlefields and it was my teams turn to count. The counting team was given one flashlight to use as the group. As we were walking in the field, I led the way with the flashlight and accidentally dropped it in the tall grass. The batteries dropped out and it was absolutely pitch black. None of us could see a damn thing until finally I clicked the batteries back in the flashlight. When I clicked the light on, there was a little boy in a civil war era outfit on with a bullet hole through his head staring at all of us right in the light of the flashlight...we all immediately screamed and ran in every direction, eventually sprinting back to my friends property. We still all talk about that night and the memory is burned in our brains. Craziest experience of my life.
>>
>>17453806
Jesus fucking Christ, that is top to bottom terrifying. How did they find you while you were driving? Were you ever in the fucking clinic when they broke in?

Killing and mutilating the dogs and cats. Fuckin jesus, that makes it creepy as shit.
>>
>>17457399
Yes.
Also nice dubs.
>>
I regularly get phone calls from my own number. Phone company called me asking if I'd like to upgrade my plan recently. I say sure, we start the process. They can't find me in the system, they say my number is inactive and they don't have anything related to it in the system. I ask how is that possible when I'm using the phone as we speak and you called me on it. Get sent from department to department. Eventually get tired of being on hold and hang up. Continue to pay my bill and use the phone with no explanation
>>
>>17447018
>cold even in the summer
Sounds amazing
>>
>>17457948
Whispers Estate in Mitchell, Indiana? It's infamously haunted by the ghost of a little girl who died in a fire.
>>
>>17450295
>be me as a kid
>playing in park with friend
>creepy guy watching us
>later at home on walky talky with friend
>creepy guy followed him home to abduct him
>no one ever tries to abduct me
>>
>>17458818
You got straight talk?? Because they fucking suck and this sounds perfectly normal for them.
>>
I don't really believe in this kinda stuff, but I was just browsing /x/ to see what this place was about. This is interesting.
Back when I was around 14-15 I moved from my room (where I slept on a bunk with me bro) to the downstairs part of my house (so I could play vidya in peace, + I enjoyed my privacy)
The lower floor of my house wasn't a proper living quarter, kinda just a place where my dad would store his tools and car bits. Things were going swell, although my first few nights were pre spooky as everyone was upstairs already asleep by the time I decided to hit the hay.
Lets skip ahead in time maybe like a month or two.
I woke up at about 1 or 2 in the morning and I just couldn't move. It felt like there was a tonne of pressure surrounding my body and all I could hear was a very loud kinda gurgle-y humming sound (I just assumed it was my ears being weird)
At this point I just completely shat myself (not literally) like I had never experienced this kind of spookiness before. I tried to close my eyes but they just wouldn't shut and the humming and pressure just got even more immense. I didn't feel like I was alone as usual. I'd like to add more but damn I've kinda blocked out that night from my memory haahah.
>>
>>17453342
Where are you that you don't?
>>
These stories are downright awful
Nothing truly spooky at all

Sleep paralysis isn't scary, it's just in your mind
>>
>>17446068
meeting the illuminati
>>
>>17458937
America. Not a proud statement just a fact. Unless your state has a no self serve law then it's like this everywhere
>>
>>17457144
There you have it
Muslims are fucking insane
>>
File: Leather-Couch-1.gif (40KB, 505x283px) Image search: [Google]
Leather-Couch-1.gif
40KB, 505x283px
>>17446068
I was staying home alone at my parent's house, taking care of the place, making sure dindus wouldn't steal everything. My work shift ended at 2330, which gave me enough time to get home and catch an episode of southpark while I prepared something to eat, then go to sleep. This was a regular ocurrence, and for the most part (since I grew up in rural areas of my country) I'm not afraid of the darkness or weird sounds and whatnot. This night however, after my southpark routine and dinner, I turn off the TV and leave the remote controller in the sofa, its buttons facing down into its leather cusions (this is crucial to the story because as you know, the rubber buttons stick nicely to the leather - preventing it from falling off). As I'm walking towards my room, I hear that obvious 'remote-control-falling-to-the-ground.wav' sound and I turn back, turn on the living room lights and see the remote on the floor in front of the sofa. At this point I didn't really mind much so I put it back up, face down in the leather as always and went to sleep. The next day, after same routine, I get that feeling that I should be careful with the remote so I'm 100% aware of it. I stick the remote between the cushions of the leather sofa. This of course, makes it impossible for it to just "fall off". As I'm walking towards my room, I heard the same .wav as before but this time louder. I get goosebumps all the time just from remembering because there was NO WAY it could've fallen off. I did not go back and went straight to my room, turned on all the lights and started texting my buddy who lived nearby about what had happened. The next morning, I found the remote NOT in front of the sofa, as it would've been if it had fallen, but BEHIND it and thrown under the dinner table. Whatever took the remote from the sofa actually threw it OVER the sofa and far into the living room, batteries all over the place, etc. I had another encounter with this type of thing some time after.
>>
>>17459699
cont.
The setting of this story is somewhere in the rainforest jungles of central america. My family has a tradition for hunting, and we own a huge plot of land of jungle just for this purpose. The way it works is that we spread ourselves around a valley, climb a tall tree and tie a hammock up there to avoid the animals from smelling us easily. The dogs then dig out the game and via radio we talk to each other if its coming our way. This night, we're all silent and just listening to the dogs near the creek that flows through that small valley. Suddenly they stop barking and we all hear a metallic sound, similar to a machine that compresses metal or a Transformers-robot shifting. It caught everybody's attention because we are REALLY far away into the jungle and its at least 2am. On the radios we told each other "did you guys hear that?" and the guy who runs behind the dogs says "yea I heard it and the dogs are spooked, we better get out of here". You know these dogs are badass, they don't fear anything out there so when they're spooked its always a good idea to GTFO. We started doing just that, but as I was climbing down I felt a strong breeze over the trees and a bright light following the trace of the creek in the valley. I shit you not, it was most definitely an UFO but just bright white light. My uncle started whispering in the radio "guys hurry up we need to get the fuck out of here, are you seeing that light?" of course I was shitting my pants as everybody else, left my hammock up there and just went down in jumps, met my oldest uncle running towards me and headed up to the small house we have a few km's away. We always remember that and agree that it was an UFO.
>>
>>17458849

Yeah, fucking Rachel. She and her 2spoops doctor dad are about as real as any given horror film character. Trust me, there's nothing to be scared of there besides getting hit by rapidly closing doors.
>>
Had this event couple months back

I can't remember what I did b4 bed, but it must have been something spiritual, because what happened during my sleep made me shit brix.

I dreamt that I was browsing 4chan and decided to click on a thread that read "Self harm and mutilation". As I clicked it my surroundings changed and I was laying on the floor in the corner of my room in a kinda half sittin-half laying position. All my furniture was gone, lightning was dim and foggy, and I was facing the door to my room.
Door opened and a man with disfigured face (one eye bigger than the other, bald, bag of skin under his chin, cut all over with flesh showing in places, kinda looks heavily inbred. Also his face looked exactly like a mask I have.) came in with a knife pointing towards me.
He started walking towards me, eyes onto me and holding knife firmly. I was just watching him coming closer and closer, and when he was very close I reminded myself:
2bcont
>>
File: IMG_3867.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px)
IMG_3867.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17459825
Cont.

This is kinda what they looked like.

I reminded myself: "What are you doing? Run away from this crazy bastard".

I wanted to get up, but as I did a copy of the knife guy appeared to my right and grabbed me by the shoulder.
I knew I had nowhere to run. And the first guy was already crouching near me and slooowly pushing his knife forward, towards my face.
For a moment I accepted the fact that he was gonna mutilate my face and I closed my eyes. But then, for some reason, I grabbed his knife arm with both of my hands and guided it towards the second guy's neck.As the knife pierced the flesh they both dissapeared in a puff of black smoke and I woke up in the EXACTLY same half sitting position like in dream (but in my bed) and with both of my hands sticking forward, in front of me like in the dream as well.
Left me wondering for the enitre day
>>
>>17458798
So while we were waiting for the hogs to come out for their last meal, the "old man" (as his sons called him) explained the plan to me, taking the time to detail some things so I wouldn't be completely clueless:
> 1. Hogs often follow raccoons for plentiful food, they don't bother each other too much.
> 2. The two older dogs were experienced "bay hounds"; they corner and scare the hogs so we can finish em. The younger pupper was being trained and this was his first real hunt. I recall the oldest being called Moe, the others weren't named as it would "make them too attachable".
> 3. Once the boars were down, I was to go with the brother and trail behind the others. They would follow the dogs in turn.
> 4. If I saw anything that looked sketchy, I was to run back to the blind. "We ain't gonna get you mauled by no bacon"

When the men worked in the field the hogs would come by and try to get at them. They had scratched a divot by the fence and were not afraid to crawl in while the men were about. Chances are they'd buck up and charge us as soon as we got in their sight.

> Back to our scheduled programming
>Lots of grunting, trotting, and chattering from the stands, dogs are getting restless, guys are picking their shots
>"As soon as that coon moves to the left..."
> 5 loud POPS in quick succession
>I peek up to see what's up, reeling from the sudden gunfire I'll never be used to.
>2 big hogs lying on their sides, maybe 5 smaller hogs and a bunch of little ones hauling ass in a fan pattern.
> "Shit! I brushed the last one off his shoulder" "That'll make him easier to track down, let's go Anon"
>We file out and head to the slaughter, it doesn't shock me as bad as I thought it would
>No twitching, no real gore or too much blood. It was more interesting than shocking... On second thought that's how serial killers are made
>"Them coons pissed we upset their meal"; I look up and see a dozen beady eyes set in black masks in the trees
>nature's ninjas

Cont?
>>
>>17446674
>>17446971
Succubae innawae
>>
>>17446068
my shaving cream flew across my counter for no reason. still freaked out.
>>
>>17446068
I woke up in the middle of night and heard screams and something that sounding like somebody falling out of the window. when I woke up next morning everything was normal.
>>
>>17452113
just your house settling down. i hear a weird knock on my staircase every night for months on end and then it stops for months. So far, its been a while since I've heard it, but I'm sure its just the house itself.
>>
>>17446068
bump
>>
I was 10 years and I was with my friends at home, we were alone and we started hearing noises and the lights turned down after one of my friends said thet she could saw ghosts. That was like WTF
>>
Saw a shadow figure walking up the shadow of my basement stairs on the far wall of my basement before I started walking up them. Shortly moved away from that house.
>>
>>17463256
Thats a shadow person, they are harmless, but they feed on strong emotions.
>>
>>17463259
I know, but I didn't when I was a kid back then. Scared the absolute shit out of me. Would love to encounter another one at some point in my life though knowing what it is now
>>
>>17453806
>My boss would troll them with dummy narcotics boxes and filling labled narcotics with plain saline. They stole at least 2 dummy boxes.

This was funny until you mentioned the pet murders. I hope someone catches them and shoves broken glass up their dicks.
>>
>>17446068
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyw9J6NuFSM
>>
>>17453342
In a civilized country, where people don't try to steal everything that isn't heavily guarded.
>>
>>17453942
Kekd
>>
>>17454370
>only child not afraid of the room
>>
File: proof.jpg (141KB, 816x612px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
141KB, 816x612px
saw a demon once, really got me spooked

dont believe me? check this pic, proof
>>
File: image.png (309KB, 504x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309KB, 504x398px
>>17447262
>
>>
I had a lot of crazy shit happen to me and my friend. Most of it was when we first met in 2013, it was usually him that would see weird stuff but I was aware of it all, like dark forces didn't like us.

After a while it stopped and once before while we were chilling in the spare room, I went to the garage to grab some food to find him coming from outside, back into the house. He seemed really surprised and told me he had just saw me walk out. Which was impossible because I went into the other room. Now what is even creepier is that this other me smiled at him, and as he followed it I had disappeared. He swears by it this day.

A year later I was ill in hospital. I read up dopplegangers are a sign of sickness
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.