[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if this is actually some kind of Hell? What if everyone,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: dinasaurs.jpg (288KB, 1130x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dinasaurs.jpg
288KB, 1130x1600px
What if this is actually some kind of Hell? What if everyone, every single person, is secretly suffering inside?
>>
By "this" I am referring to our lives right now.

Maybe we all died in the "Real World" and this world here is our punishment, every time we die it just resets?
>>
File: Worms-in-Pufferfish--32574.jpg (241KB, 1234x810px) Image search: [Google]
Worms-in-Pufferfish--32574.jpg
241KB, 1234x810px
Life is suffering, that doesn't make this hell. What it means is get off your butt and take care of you & things around you if you want to lessen the suffering.
>>
>>17445976
it seems like no one has it easy.
>>
as if we could come up with Hell if we were actually in Hell
you aren't able to think, you just feel pure pain

expand your theories, there are infinite amount of different possibilities and people get stuck on hell too much
>>
>>17445963
Maybe there is an ultimate way to alleviate this suffering? Maybe it starts from within? Maybe this reality as we know it is all an intricately complex illusion?

Maybe everything happens for a reason? Maybe it's all part of the game? Maybe these same opposite negative forces that runs the world are part of what makes the game hard? Maybe it's all just a universal work we have to commit to? Maybe if we wouldn't(we exclude the person writing) be unconsciously(or consciously) under their control we could end their reign and achive peace? Maybe all is one and one is all?

Maybe unless we individually work on ourselves to collectively make a change we won't restore things as they should be? Maybe people should stop living outwardly and put their trust in the hands of these same negative forces that are killing them slowly would they learn to develop themselves instead of developing their social mask and live accordingly? Maybe it wouldn't create more tensions and inner turbulence leading to self destroying behaviour patterns and project their insecurities on others leading to an exponential course of bad karma and negative outcomes?

It's all part of the game

Know thyself and you will know the universe
>>
>>17445997
>Maybe there is an ultimate way to alleviate this suffering? Maybe it starts from within? Maybe this reality as we know it is all an intricately complex illusion?

The only way to alleviate the suffering is Love.
>>
>>17445981
>"infinite amount of different possibilities"
>Obviously hell isn't one of them
>>
>>17446018
the concept of hell doesn't allow for real life to be hell.

you are referring to something else, hence "infinite possibility"
>>
>>17446016
Sure but love can blind some if they are forcing this state

Most people get into relationships thinking that is what love is about but end up fighting each others and include other people creating pointless drama

Striving for balance, having pure intent devoid of self interest(relating to the ego) and cultivate self knowledge leads to the magical formula for positive change
>>
my fave theory
>We are trapped in a "Matrix" like "reality"/simulation
and other "beings" have us trapped in here repeating the cycle over and over again (Snake eating its tail theres a ton of symbolism around us, Cube/Saturn worship trapped in the cube etc)
>they use us for energy they feed on our vibrational energy
>the "real Earth" is on a different frequency that we cant tune to becuase they keep us at this frequency with War/fear/entertainment etc
>people are too conditioned and used to this way of life they will literally fight to protect it and keep things going.
>The "Elite" or people in control(with the real knowledge) profit from knowing whats really going on and they keep the cycle going
>When you die you are just recycled and use again
>There is no "God" or a creator, "God"/ "The Source" is not an actual being its just everything and anything around us and we are all part of it, its pure energy and includes absolutely everything. Thats why its pointless to be waiting on a savior because there isnt one.
>We are basically fucked until we can break the cycle which can happen by remaining neutral to everything(the middle path) and not feeding "the machine" our energy

this is just the gist of it. I had to watch hundreds of videos/read books and sift trough a lot of shit to actually get how it might be possible.

what I actually believe tho is that, we are just here by chance and the purpose of life is to evolve
There is no real meaning to our individual life its up to us to give it meaning.
We either evolve far enough to travel trough out our galaxy or die out
This happens all over the universe and were not as special as we think.
Most life doesnt make it too far and we are at that stage when we can destroy ourselves and that would be the end of us.
poof we go.
>>
>>17446024
Is it not possible that you're concept of hell is wrong, hence "infinite possibilities"
>>
>>17445963
are you talking about the crabs lol
>>
>>17446109
Thank you anon, you just gave an extension to my own post
>>17445997
>>
>>17445963

I'm great all the time though. Those crabs are alright.
>>
>>17446111
wew lad

my concept of hell is the official concept from, like, the text that describes the idea of hell

your concept isn't hell. you are imagining something different.
>>
>>17446125
The only difference is my life experiences led me to the summarized conclusion

There is actually a grand architect and it is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent

You can tap into it but it requires alot of time that you have to spend on studying everything from history to the occult to everyother things under the sun

You have to find your truth by filtering intensely the amount of information you let yourself take and compartmentalize it trying to remain as objective and as open minded as possible

Hell the most recent example i can give is that i healed my own wrist a week ago

I had this fucking bad injury for years and it was to the point of a chirurgical intervention

A quick synchronicity of events led me to the metaphysical root of this injury and it healed by itself

I'm not shitting you and i have had countless unexplainable things happen to me that strenghtened this connection with the grand architect of the universe

This physicality is just a HUGE intricately complex RPG

believe me or not i won't even bother arguing back
>>
>>17446156
But, if infinite possibilities, than could you have made a mistake when reviewing the 'text that describes the idea of hell', and misinterpreted it? Effectively making you wrong and me right?
Check
Mate
>>
>>17446156
If you are referring to the abrahamic religions notion of hell then you've been bamboozled by the Elite

Hell is just in it's basic explanation a fear based concept

Can't you fucking research deeply your sources?
>>
>>17446111
If your concept of hell differs that significantly from the standard, why even call it hell?

The fact is that reality could be far, far worse. Saying that this is hell is retarded.
>>
>>17446170
>you've been bamboozled by the Elite

>12 men go out and tell people that the person who got crucified came back to life, spoke with them, and ascended to heaven, refuse to take this statement back even when they start getting killed for it
>the elite
>>
>>17446178
FUCKING DUMBASS THE BIBLE HAS PLAGIARIZED COUNTLESS OTHER ANCIENT SCRIPTURES AND HAS BEEN USED AS A MEAN TO CONTROL AND DUMB DOWN THE SPECIES INTO SUBMISSION

THINK ABOUT THE GODDAMN ROMAN EMPIRE, THE CRUSADES, THE REASON IT'S STILL THE MOST POPULAR DOGMA TODAY

HOLY FUCK ANON YOU'RE ONE GULLIBLE FUCK

GO. TO. THE. FUCKING. ROOT

FUCKING WEAK MINDED SHIT
>>
>>17446188
you are the weak minded one here, going crazy for no reason

i've read passages of Contra Galilean and I have seen zeitgeist. you aren't disproving anything Christ did. you aren't disproving the hebrew bible. so tell me, how is this interpretation of hell not the official one?
>>
>>17446194
HE NEVER EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE

GODDAMMIT I WON'T EVEN BOTHER PROVING YOU WRONG WITH A BAZILLION ELABORATED POSTS BECAUSE YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR OWN QUICKSAND OF BULLSHIT

NOW FUCK OFF AND KEEP SUFFERING IN YOUR OWN IGNORANCE

Fucking bible thumpers
>>
>>17446200
i'm not a bible thumper. I would consider myself a deist. Historians have agreed Christ most likely existed. there's no reason to say even a philosopher version of Christ didn't exist. it's ironic that you think I'm in the quicksand of bullshit when you refuse to back up your claims and instead reassure yourself that I'm the dumb one for giving actual reason
>>
>>17445963
>What if this is actually some kind of Hell?

please read the old texts, the gnostic gospels, please,

>What if everyone, every single person, is secretly suffering inside?
What if everyone admitted it?
>>
>>17446202
I don't even wanna bother proving you wrong writing countless posts because you are stubborn in your own illusory notions

Go straight to the goddamn sources

Don't follow in anybody's footprints, this world is based on illusions and you further prove my damn point by mentioning "muh historians told me so therefore it is true" and "i'm a deist i gullibly believe in the 1st degree of the poetic/artistic interpretations of the underlying current of energies emanated from the planets of our solar system but need somebody to tell me to dismiss it and worship faeries and they'll come to my rescue"

Now fuck off
>>
>>17446228
kek
you may as well have not posted, you just said nothing except useless mocking.

back up yourself or even list a source other than "the root". say something worth while. tell me why I shouldn't believe there is a first creator.

otherwise, stop replying. I think you crave getting replies and gave up on saying something worthwhile a long time ago. ill give you one more chance to tell me why the concept of hell portrayed in the bible is not the official version. don't type anything unrelated. you waste my time.
>>
>>17446239
When i say to go to the fucking source it MEANS TO STUDY HISTORY AND WHAT MADE IT WHERE WE ARE IN THIS DAY AND AGE

From the myths of Atlantis to the Sumerians to the Aztecs to the Incas to the Slavics, to the Celts to the Mayans to the Greeks to any other civilizations who had the same pantheon but customized to what made their cultures different than the other

The Christ notions was stolen from the Greeks from the goddamn Romans and they elaborated this fucking bullshit religion to instill control, dominance and fear you stupid fucking pleb

Why do you think Galileo was killed in the name of this same god who is this goddamn Jesus Christ's sky daddy? Why Copernicus furthured his researches? How the fuck did Davinci was much more advanced than anybody else from it's time?

I could go on, want an answer? Get into the occult, it is the basics of the intangible you stupid fucking bible thumper

Hell as portrayed in the damn bible was used as a tactics to instill fear of "God" so they keep themselves in check to remain submissive to the military forces of the Roman Empire

What is control you fucking dumbass?
>>
>>17446239
Also, i never said there wasn't a creator, i just said that your picture of "the creator" is based off the notions of things that have been carefully manipulated for obvious reasons; a ruling class
>>
>>17446272
Why Would Rome Replace their pagan cults with Christianity in order to control civilians

why would they go from a religion that makes the emperor GOD to his subjects, to a religion that gives the pope incredible power

why would the REAL romans create a second powerful figure in the east, the patriarch, to counter the pope, if it was all under control

why is religious freedom so prevalent today if we are all under this control

why did constantine make the empire christian on his deathbed? what control does he get from this?

you also didn't explain how this disproves the notion of hell from the hebrew bible. YES it is to make people fear God. how does that disprove it?

ever thought that God is real, and hell is real, and you should fear God? also, if Christianity gave the military forces control in the Roman empire why did it decline so heavily after the change from paganism to christianity?

your 'facts' are conjecture that don't even work in the circumstance. and stop calling me a bible thumper. i've never been a christian. I believe in a transcendent being that created the universe. how could it be any different? that doesn't mean my interpretation of God is even close to the Christian one. once again you waste my time
>>
The main reasons i won't say much further is that you'll keep on arguing that your point of view is better because you let me people create your perspective off bullshit

I don't have to spoonfeed you the answers because i could seriously weite a fucking book about the subject and have been thinking about it for years

When you are a truth seeker, you just don't limit yourself to "ahh well, publicly controlled sources are the truth therefore i have to think this way because i'm scared to venture beyond", you take information and look for pointers

Then from pointers, you take notes of things to go check, then you read some more and look for some more pointers

Then at some point you'll have different point of views of the same thing about the same subject and your job is to weed out the bad from
The good, which leads to a clearer picture
>>
>>17446290
What does "smoke and mirrors" and "divide and conquer tactics" means?

Have fun believing in a fictional place where you'll burn and suffer for eternity

Oh and by the way, hell was a badly exaggerated version of "the halls of Amenti"

Now get to work for your quest for understanding, you lazy stubborn bible thumping shit
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 736x736px
One last thing

>pic related

Now choke on a buffet of dicks

This is reality, not Disneyland
>>
good thread
>>
>What if everyone, every single person, is secretly suffering inside?

Let me check...
Nope.
>>
>>17445963
My suffering isn't all that secret.
>>
File: 1452196513859.jpg (19KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1452196513859.jpg
19KB, 512x384px
>>17446290
>>
File: 1455114643803.png (18KB, 368x328px) Image search: [Google]
1455114643803.png
18KB, 368x328px
>>17446109
Nice post man.

Uploading picture for contribute
>>
File: queenchloe.jpg (176KB, 1195x1200px) Image search: [Google]
queenchloe.jpg
176KB, 1195x1200px
>>17445963
Hell was meeting and losing pic related.
>>
>>17445963
Uhhhhhh.....maybe. Fuck if anyone knows. Sodomize, sodomize, and sodomize while we got the time...I guess
>>
>>17447574
Words designed to induce despair.
>>
>>17446202
>Historians have agreed Christ most likely existed
They can't be wrong? Do you even know how they reached that conclusion?
>>
>>17449452
a roman historian specifically mentions Christus and his followers being executed by Pontius Pilate. this writer was a pagan who had no reason to push the agenda of Christians.

whether you believe he performed miracles, exorcisms, etc doesn't matter. the historical figure of Jesus is accounted for not only by Tacitus but also a jewish historian. can't remember his name, but you can find it. these two accounts confirmed for us today, and there's no writing to the contrary.

they can be wrong, but it's more likely that they aren't. the rational conclusion is that Jesus existed and was at least a political force, if not a divine one.
>>
>>17449489
The original text may have said Chrestus. Even if it is authentic, he was writing what he had heard from Christians at the time. All that proves is that there were Christians who believed what they did at the time he was writing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUYRoYl7i6U
>>
>>17449489
Also Josephus was an interpolation by Eusibeus and the James passage is a scribal interpolation.
>>
>>17445979
Everyone suffers, it doesn't matter how wealthy you are or if you're destitute. Every single person suffers. Everyone that has ever lived, and everyone that will ever live.

Another way to look at it is "Life is stress."
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.