[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ is it possible for idk normal regular people to astral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: funy_giggle.png (378KB, 479x409px) Image search: [Google]
funy_giggle.png
378KB, 479x409px
Hey /x/ is it possible for idk normal regular people to astral project? I've tried to lucid dream, but I can't even do that. Any tips or tricks?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>17445300
Astral projection isn't real. Who you are is a composite of your soul and your body operating together, and if you separate them then you would absolutely destroy yourself. Astral projection is a myth perpetuated by people who take hallucinogenic drugs, people who can't tell dreams from reality, and people lying to you to sell you shit.
>>
>>17445300
Yes it is possible. Not even sure how desu. Ive done it before but it was an accident. And funny thing is I keep waking up to an astral projection from an astral projection 5-7 times in a row before actually waking up. It was funny and weird.
>>
>>17445310
Im the anon above this comment.

But i didnt and dont take drugs, I'm sure I was asleep because i keep waking up, and well I cant really prove it to you it was a dream and this is the internet.

Please elaborate how it could be fake when you can dream it?
>>
>>17445310
Proof, blanket statements are just the fools way of justifying something they don't understand.
>>17445300
You don't technically need to know how to do it, and it's most common to happen to people in stressful situations like when they're given a drug to make them sleep, etc. (This does not mean it's fake, it's just the most common way in which it happens to an untrained mind.)
>>
>>17445328
Any tips tho? Like what I should take or anything like that? Other anon is a stick in the mud lmao
>>
>>17445300
astral projection isnt real

only autistuc beta incels believe in it
>>
File: what.png (331KB, 601x644px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
331KB, 601x644px
>>17445312
>>17445324
>>17445328
>>17445300
I's possible as far as I know. Tried it a few times. I meditate a lot but I've never been able to successfully do it. As for people using it to sell you shit I it depends on the person. I was on this one blog and the owner was selling copies of binaural beats. I told I had an issue with my credit card and he just up and emailed me a copy for free.
>>
File: 1457452972122.jpg (18KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1457452972122.jpg
18KB, 306x306px
>>17445356
>>
>>17445300
You mean astral trip?
Because that is quite possible but you need to made of meditation an habbit.
Start from 15 minutes a day, add five more minutes each day until you reach half hour, once you reached half hour, keep going for a week (more or less, if you feel comfortable with half hour you can go for two weeks) once you can meditate for half hour with no problem, start to add five more minutes until you reach one hour of meditation.

First practice the meditation, don't attemp to make an astral projection, you would find difficult to do it, it will help you to calm down and be in peace.

when you already have no issues with the meditation (like get easily interrupted by any distraction you hear o can't focus), it's time to make some little exercises about it.

First you make sure no one will interrupt you, then once you're in the meditation and feel relaxed try to picture yourself from a third person point of view, don't force the picture go slow and easy.

Respiration exercises will help you a lot to slow down the beat rate of the hearth.

just remember try to picture yourself like a wrote up there, most of the time when you have a astral trip you may feel tired and as long you start practice you may be able to remember the places you been.

just one final thing, be pacient man don't try to success in the first attemp, it's all about of practice. Good luck.
>>
>>17445392
decent post anon
>>
>>17445310
Until you prove it I won't believe or disbelieve what you say.
>>
>>17445310
they separate every time we sleep, you dip. that's why we fall asleep.
>>
>>17445392
Thanks! This actually makes a lot of sense anon. How do you meditate? Properly, i mean
>>
>>17445408
Who cares what you think, go home and be stupid if you like. I've been doing AP for almost 30 years now, if you don't believe it, why would I even care?
>>
>>17445646
Please tell me your miraculous technique!
>>
File: 1299039415121.png (1MB, 4000x3758px) Image search: [Google]
1299039415121.png
1MB, 4000x3758px
>>17445300
>>
Certain foods can help, eating a banana or something spicy. I also have freaky lucid dreams and sometimes an OBE when I go to bed drunk.

If you become fucked up and stressed enough you'll become the type of person that commonly experiences sleep paralysis and the lot.
>>
>>17445310
Don't listen to this fuck.

Although it's difficult to accomplish and easier to reach through drugs it can happen. As a lifetime survivor of lucid sleep paralysis/night hallucinations I can guarantee your mind is capable of some incredible feats. Almost every time before I wake I enter strange realms of existence and lucid sensations as if I was completely awake. I've only experienced one day walking state of leaving my body while I was driving in traffic. It was fucked. Not something I'd welcome.
>>
>>17445310
shut the fuck up, only the LORD knows faggot.
>>
>>17447899
Shut the fuck up, sub-human.
>>
Im gonna have to read thru that image attatched above! Lucid dream beginner here.
>>
>>17445310
Ive done it on multiple occasions, noob.
>>
If you haven't done it yet, buy a calea zacatechi plant already. They are easy as fuvck toi grow.
>>
>>17445300
You can use valerian root and vitamin B6. If you take those before bed it will induce lucid dreaming, I've personally had success with this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.