[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does lucifer really look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 45

File: cdve3.jpg (70KB, 448x600px) Image search: [Google]
cdve3.jpg
70KB, 448x600px
what does lucifer really look like
>>
>>17445108
Imagine a good looking guy in a suit
>>
I'm a girl btw
>>
>>17445108
Peter Stormare.
>>
Look in the mirror.
>>
>>17445108
A NIGGER
>>
>>17445171
?
>>
>>17445190
pls pol stay in /pol/
>>
File: cherubim_11.jpg (45KB, 375x528px) Image search: [Google]
cherubim_11.jpg
45KB, 375x528px
>>17445108
He was "the Anointed Cherub" so he might have looked something like this prior to the fall, if biblical descriptions of cherubim are accurate.
>>
File: lucy.png (115KB, 388x304px) Image search: [Google]
lucy.png
115KB, 388x304px
>>17445108
>>
>>17445198
That's one of the four guardians, not a cherub. Very tall being of light, beautiful, six wings, flawless form.

You'll love the attention he gives you as he sidles up and destroys your soul, and then joins you in mock outrage as you both blame God for your misfortunes.
>>
>>17445135
Rule #37
>>
>>17445217
>Very tall being of light, beautiful, six wings, flawless form.
You're thinking of Seraphim. They are described as flying above god singing praises to Him constantly.
They are considered to be the highest order of angels in Christianity. However Lucifer was described as being 'the most perfect thing He had ever made'.
Perhaps God created them after the fall? That is what I think this suggests.
God must have some really bad self esteem issues.
>>
>>17445203
Lucifer Morningstar
FTW
>>
this is now a paranormal/magic/creepy waifu thread
>>
File: lucifer is a female.jpg (66KB, 458x611px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer is a female.jpg
66KB, 458x611px
>>17445250
of curse
>>
File: 1454883966023.jpg (44KB, 365x420px) Image search: [Google]
1454883966023.jpg
44KB, 365x420px
>>17445108
mhmm maybe like this
>>
>>17445108
bright, ice-cold light etherically. astrally, as a very attractive ego. the feeling you get from someone as they're going through that golden boy period of their life, that bloom, that perfection. he's that distilled. you'll recognize him, you'll know he's been in your thoughts, your words, your emotions, your deeds since the moment you became self-aware. you'll know he's ubiquitous and omnipresent like the air, like the light he bears. he doesn't have a specific face; he is legion, made up of multiple held-back fallen beings, but yet he is all of them in distillate.
>>
>>17445108
Perceived as whatever you want him to be, or what you don't. True physical form, probably an orb, spiral, wave or combination of the these like most everything else of significant power.
>>
File: lucifer_by_oroladian-d9my01i.jpg (162KB, 776x1029px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_by_oroladian-d9my01i.jpg
162KB, 776x1029px
>>17445480
>>
>>17445108
Like you and I.
>>
>conflating Lucifer with Satan.
>>
>>17445515
>nig-fag making fedora-tipping comment
>>
File: 1457455461780.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457455461780.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>17445108
>>
a little blond boy , whose face becomes red when angered.
>>
>>17445108

3 years ago, during a hyper manic episode (bipolarfag), I had delusional visions of lucifer.

through my childhood (probably 8-16) I always felt I was haunted, I felt evil presences quite often, albeit I never had any delusions of vision. I knew there was a source of evil in the world, though I didn't understand.

but yeah, when I was around 22-23 (peak of my substance/escapism abuse) I slipped out of consciousness and had a near death experience. (I stopped breathing for over 40 minutes)

it was quite spooky at first, there was what I would describe as imps, bearing flamed skin, dancing around what was a giant face (think of wizard of oz), with torn/decomposed skin and eyes burning black like coal.
no words were spoken, but fear gripped my very soul so intently.

once I let the fear past, my vision kind of morphed. I felt my very self shrink to what I would describe as the size of a grain of sand. I shot outward into space, slowly gaining speed, slowly getting bigger and bigger. there was vivid lights blurring around me, resembling a wormhole. I eventually was moving so fast that everything around me stopped moving, and I had become so large that my body felt like the size of the universe.
once I had stopped all sense of movement, I looked around in awe as I gazed upon our entire universe.

bit of a rambling story I understand, but it's the only experience I've had where I feel I met 'lucifer'.
he's always there, always watching. I do believe everyone would view him in their own personal way though.
>>
>>17445550
Male hell Grate agan
>>
>>17445217
>That's one of the four guardians, not a cherub. Very tall being of light, beautiful, six wings, flawless form.
>You'll love the attention he gives you as he sidles up and destroys your soul, and then joins you in mock outrage as you both blame God for your misfortunes.

^^^ so much this.
>>
>>17445574
I dont get it
>>
>>17445778
Which part? That God`s favorite angel would look like a little boy? Or that his face goes red and distorted when pissed off?
>>
>>17445844
Both
>>
>>17445541
Your ignorance of actual context regarding biblical usage of Lucifer shows, KJVfag.

Conflating the angel Satan with the distinctly mortal Nabu-kudurri-usur is a glaring mistake.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17445912
>>
>>17445919
Nice buzzwords you're using to plug your ears to a theology student's words. Calvin (Commentary on Isaiah )agreed with me.
>>
>>17445930
samefagging intensifies
>>
File: 1456003474270.png (33KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456003474270.png
33KB, 800x500px
>>17445930
>theology student's words
>>
>>17445935
Do you even know what samefagging means?
>>
File: 3.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>17445930
>>
>>17445853
As to the face thing well he is technically a demon now so no matter how hard he tries his true form will show eventually. As to the other God likes kids, that simple.
>>
>>17445534
I vote for this one
>>
>>17445108
Ted Cruz
>>
>>17445108
I can tell you what his eyes look like...
I see him everyday
He pretends to be my father...
He's just a dead spirit now, a good description would be the color black, because he's pure emptiness
>>
The ironic thing about Satan is that I'm a Muslim and worship The Most High, yet Iblis (Satan or Shitan in Arabic lol) tries to talk to me everyday, via schizophrenia.

I figured out that most people who are edgy losers like vampire kids only shill for magic and Satan worship because Satan's spirit lives through their corpses...

It's one of the reasons why child sacrifices are common in cults, because Satan just wants to keep putting his dead spirit into bodies in order to escape or avoid Hell.

Pretty good metaphors as to how Iblis acts...
Full Metal Alchemist - Iblis would be all of the Homunculi together, and would be roleplaying as if he were separate people, talking to himself, envious of all humans.

The Matrix - Iblis would be the machines, the cords and cables, the AI that tries to kill off people who refuse to conform and strive to be good people and their individual selves, continually oppressing mankind and feeding off of their energy... locking them in cages, etc.
>>
>>17445108
In the bible he is depicted in many forms. He will try and figure you out and appear in a form that will give him the best chance of tempting you to sin.
>>
>>17446087
what he does on 4chan is try to dilute the number of meaningful threads by "moderating" and bullying people in threads... he is the only shill on 4chan: he has multiple bodies.

"take ur meds anon xD"
"lol I know this is /x/ but ur crazy XD"
"lol who wants to learn how to summon a succubus!?"
"lol guys so I summoned myself today and then I made a thread about it"
etc...
>>
>>17445930
>Satan
>Lucifer
>Not the same acosmic force
Well well, we meet again Mr. Demiurge.
>>
>>17446008
Lucifer's a nigger?
>>
medium here, he dresses in a toga, has curly blonde hair, ancient greek style. michael looks nearly identical but with light armor and brown hair. gabriel is like david bowie.. but flawless. ive encountered a bunch of others too. satan has no real form, he changes depending on wtf he is up to. mostly a giant black dragon. demons have great variety on their form.

i highly reccomend consulting various deities. heres what i do. go into my imagination as lucid as i can manage.. then i imagine the entity i want to consul.. if something appears before you talk to it. it helps to be proficient with banishing because of demons etc. another technique is to go to them.. you actually get a much better signal this way
>>
>>17446207
My sides. Shut up, you sound stupid.
>>
>>17446143
He's a nigger and a Nazi at the same damn time.
He is literally Young Thug, Hillary Clinton, and Donald Trump... kid you not, all three of them are lizards/puppets/zombies/skinwalkers/Jinns/shills/whateverthefuckyouwanttocallthem
>>
>>17446242
Seriously? Kill yourself.
>>
>>17445108
I can tell you now that he doesn't look like any of the sinister looking horror movie characters.
>>
>>17446250
lol, I'd say the same to you, but you're already a dead spirit
>>
>>17446258
Spirits don't exist.
>>
>>17446207
can you prove that you are a medium?
and not just a troll
ask something about me, any higher authority you want to
>>
>>17446260
tell me Hell doesn't exist in 77 years
>>
>>17446260
well.. satan dont real
>>
>>17446310
What makes you think ancient people had all the answers to life?
>>17446316
Obviously.
>>
File: lucifer_by_lawliet_10-d9m93ih.jpg (149KB, 683x1170px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer_by_lawliet_10-d9m93ih.jpg
149KB, 683x1170px
>>17445108
>>
>>17446286
you're a girl.
you're also on a laptop and have a pet dog.
>>
>>17446443
You sound fucking stupid.
>>
>>17446443
>>17446506
Bait?
>>
>>17445108
He looks like You.
>>
>>17447908
so like every human on this planet ? cuz lucifer is in us ?
>>
File: ffefefefcv.jpg (74KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
ffefefefcv.jpg
74KB, 455x600px
>>17445108

fixed
>>
File: Gods Plan in Genesis.png (235KB, 801x522px) Image search: [Google]
Gods Plan in Genesis.png
235KB, 801x522px
Bright on the outside. Hideous and dark on the inside. Either condemns you or deludes you into believing you aren't condemned and will fill you with dust and no water.

Christ still has the marks of his sacrifice and generally nobody can even look upon his face, much less stop themselves from prostrating themselves. He will give you springs everlasting.
>>
File: c xxs.jpg (62KB, 461x603px) Image search: [Google]
c xxs.jpg
62KB, 461x603px
>>17445108
>>
>>17448252
C'mon dude, that's not fucking cool.
>>
>>17445217
Beautiful? really...ok whatever gets ya off.
>>
>>17448263
why? explain
>>
>>17448321
You explain that pic.
>>
Lucifer can take any form he wishes, he can become a beautiful angel of light or a frightening demonic entity or anything in between, he can become eyes if he wished to do so.

Lucifer is a deceiver though, so he will oft take the form which best completes his objective. It is said his most powerful illusion is to appear as a righteous angel of light, even though he is hardly righteous or of the light anymore.
>>
>>17448384
this is maitreya/the antichrist the enlightened, the apple represent the fruit of knowledge and the, he goes through a desert like jesus the white robe stand for, the white horseman of the apocalypse
>>
>>17448484
And everything else: the hair style/color, beard, eyes and glasses, the weapon?
>>
>>17448498
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

the rest is imagination,
but what did you think ?
>>
>>17448508
the thing between the eyes stand for the brow chakra
>>
>>17445108
Lucifer has alot of aspects. The first time I saw him was before I dedicated my soul to the occult.
It was the first lucid dream I had. I asked if he was real, if he could show up then suddenly a huge golden light appeared. I woke up and my heart was beating really fast.
>>
>>17445108
like a faggot wannabe burning in the lake of fire
>>
>>17448527
kek
>>
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;
and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.
>>
Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems.
And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.
>>
And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war,
and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.
And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night.
"And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even when faced with death.
"For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time."
>>
And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child.
But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she was nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
And the serpent poured water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood.
But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon poured out of his mouth.
So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.
---
And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. Then I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads, and on his horns were ten diadems, and on his heads were blasphemous names.
>>
>>17448523
so edgy
feels good knowing the bible is the most accurate history book the world has ever seen
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (20KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
20KB, 300x198px
this is from the book of Job:

[6] Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
[7] And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
[8] And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
[9] Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
[10] Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
[11] But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
[12] And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
>>
File: f3f3.jpg (61KB, 467x598px) Image search: [Google]
f3f3.jpg
61KB, 467x598px
>>17448534
>>17448540
>>17448549
>>17448556
so a dragon
>>
File: panagia222.jpg (163KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
panagia222.jpg
163KB, 600x766px
>>17448570
[13] And there was a day when his sons and his daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
[14] And there came a messenger unto Job, and said, The oxen were plowing, and the asses feeding beside them:
[15] And the Sabeans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
[16] While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The fire of God is fallen from heaven, and hath burned up the sheep, and the servants, and consumed them; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
[17] While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, The Chaldeans made out three bands, and fell upon the camels, and have carried them away, yea, and slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
[18] While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
[19] And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
[20] Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
[21] And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
[22] In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.
>>
>>17448574
a dragon/serpent angelic creature?

Genesis says he came to Eve in the form of a serpent
>>
>>17448562
The bible is bullshit full of lies. Only low I.Q people still believe in what they call "god" and it fake prophet jesus.
>>
>>17448589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg
>>
>>17448589
if you want to discredit the bible you'll have to discredit every other document and figure of antiquity because the bible is the most accurate history book in the world
>>
>>17448597
The truth shall be seen by your own eyes and the bible is an instrument to keep em shout. So fuck the bible and anything else that talk about fake "gods". Only stupid ass people like you still believe in that bullshit. Open your mind instead of believing in something that was made to manipulate. You will be very upset when you'll see that there is no "Heaven" after your death.
>>
>>17448508
I think you should change it.
>>
>>17448673
why explain pls? still dont get it
>>
> looks like
lucifer is a metaphor
>>
>>17448685
for seduction greed evil ?
>>
>>17445233
Cherubim are seraphim.
>>
>>17445912
Not knowing that satan and Helel ben Shakar are one and the same being is a mistake. Huge mistake.

Why you didn't use the common "Nebuchadnezzar" is ponderous, and gives us a glimpse into your perceived superiority.

But your vast ignorance of the spiritual rulers set in place over temporal rulers is self-evident.
>>
>>17446087
Mohammad also knew that the angel whispering in his ear was Shaitan. I suggest you stop following Mohammad, and stop listening to Shaitan.
>>
>>17448310

>Not aware that the halo effect is real.

Keep being defenseless. Keep thinking the devil is this little red dude with a tail and pitchfork, with deformed facial features.
>>
>>17448587
and as such, was also an "enchanter".
>>
>>17445108
red, horns
black wings
yellow eyes
>>
>>17445108
Old black man, carries a cane. Will offer you the cane.
>>
>>17445171
Possibly true
>>
>>17448900
why?
>>
>>17448597
if you look at the most studied book in the world, i don't think any piece of literature in all earth indeed is studied like the bible is studied
>>
File: 800px-Blank_Space.png (101KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Blank_Space.png
101KB, 800x450px
>>
>>17448925
top kek
>>
>>17448619
>>17448589
unfortunately on this one (unfortunately for some), this is false and yes God is real, and yes Jesus, and yes the Bible also
>>
this thread is too negative for me. too much animosity
>>
>>17448916
Illumination
>>
>>17448961
? dont get it
>>
>>17446087
>Following the religion of Satan
Keep on following that lamp into the darkness friend, for it is only a false light.
>>
>>17445152
My nog. He was pretty spot on.
>>
>>17446087
Take your medication. I post this because I seriously think you should.
>>
>>17446443
Wrong.
>>
>>
>>17449077
seems legit
>>
File: 1433131241733.jpg (11KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
1433131241733.jpg
11KB, 189x266px
>>17445108
>>
>>17449062

Trust me, I'm an internet psychiatrist.
>>
>>17446087
>I'm a Muslim
terrorist detected
>>
File: htggg.jpg (55KB, 451x598px) Image search: [Google]
htggg.jpg
55KB, 451x598px
>>17449188
ok
>>
>>17449188
I think he should take his meds too, and I have schizophrenia.
>>
It doesn't matter, I would still molest his perfect ass.
>>
>>17449298
Who is this cutie?
>>
>>17445108
Whatever you least expect. There was an episode of The Simpsons that explained it.
>>
>>17449188
I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.
>>
>>17449188
i hope you bait
>>
File: 1436422972376.png (263KB, 520x377px) Image search: [Google]
1436422972376.png
263KB, 520x377px
>>17449188
>>17450235
>>
>>17445123
Ha gay
>>
>>17445108
Viggo Mortensen
>>
>>17449170
this
>>
File: 1455029647126.jpg (483KB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1455029647126.jpg
483KB, 2000x1600px
>>17445108
what do you expect the least
>>
>>17452671
Holy shit the devil looks like Precious.
>>
>>17452738
" took a look into the future" how
>>
>>17445217
Oops I think maybe he got my soul.
>>
>>17445574
I do.
Would he act like he were an entitled brat?
>>
>>17447908
I can see that.
>>
>>17445108
He takes any form he wants, often to deceive someone
>>
>>17449077
He is only a puppet. Like all our politicians.
>>
File: falloflu.jpg (48KB, 454x339px) Image search: [Google]
falloflu.jpg
48KB, 454x339px
"Fall of Lucifer" by Robert Venosa
>>
File: 1431185151566.jpg (35KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1431185151566.jpg
35KB, 500x502px
>>17448263
>>17448321
>>17448384
>>17448484
>>17448498
>>17448508
>>17448516
>>17448673
>>17448675

dying over here
>>
>>17445550
Makes me wanna vote Trump! Bring the Eschaton!
>>
>>17445108

He's white, but then so is his dad and brother.
>>
i imagine he'd look like the most conceivably beautiful person ever yet be the most generic looking human ever, think something like the the perfect canvas for every human face/ body that could be the progenitor of our kind, with 6 wings, 6 horns, and 6 limbs (4 arms, 2 legs).

the reason for looking like the basis for humans is i like think that we are the final result of a long list of creation experiments. lucifer is absolutely perfect and that's bad because he's essentially a lesser clone of god and like a clone he wants to get rid of his creator and assume that position himself. other angels have power but little to no freewill and that's boring. we have freewill but no power or extremely limited power so that makes us more interesting but also more convenient.
>>
>>17445197
>saying nigger now makes you /pol/
>>
Pic related
>>
>>17445108
you know Iblis (Satan/Shitan) is all the mods on 4chan when this stupid ass thread is up since Tuesday, while all the good threads are getting deleted
>>
File: 1457691591382Nocturne-YoungLouis.jpg (324KB, 1192x2204px) Image search: [Google]
1457691591382Nocturne-YoungLouis.jpg
324KB, 1192x2204px
This
>>
>>17455478
da fuck
>>
File: tumblr_n9qgtdlSIg1ryuzqeo3_500.gif (2MB, 500x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9qgtdlSIg1ryuzqeo3_500.gif
2MB, 500x231px
kind of like this.
but i have a scruffy beard.
>>
>>17455832
A beard would make him look less faggy but not by much.
>>
>>17455455
> good threads
Fuck man, you really are crazy.
>>
ITT: people confuse lucifer and satan.
>>
>>17456002
Lucifer is somebody's satan. Lots of people's satan.
>>
>>17445217
>Cherubim feature at some length in the Book of Ezekiel. When they first appear in chapter one, when Ezekiel was "by the river Chebar," they are not called cherubim until chapter 10, but he saw "the likeness of four living creatures." (Ezekiel 1:5) Each of them had four faces and four wings, with straight feet with a sole like the sole of a calf's foot, and "hands of a man" under their wings. Each had four faces: the face of a man, the face of a lion on the right side, the face of an ox on the left side, and the face of an eagle. (Ezekiel 1:6-10)
>>
>>17445123
/thread
>>
File: wrong fucking number.jpg (176KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
wrong fucking number.jpg
176KB, 1200x630px
>>17445108
my vote
>>
>>17445108
Legolas lotr version.
>>
>>17445123
with green skin and a question mark on his face
>>
>>17445637
fuck off tynion
>>
>>17445108
Lucifer is the epitome of the ego. Angel (spirit/ formless) fallen to the lower realms of the mind (inclusive of the ego). Not content with being second in spirit, he elected to being first in mind. King of ego/ form, he naturally appears as the most powerful and most beautiful thing the mind can imagine, contained in a single form/ entity.
>>
He looks like taylor swift with boobs
>>
>>17457594
shit you mean perfect
>>
>>17445108
He does not look like a japanese cartoon girl-child.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 320x240px
>>17445108
>>
>>17445108
lion headed snake.
>>
>>17448527

You sound like quite the edgy fag yourself anon
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (406KB, 619x622px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
406KB, 619x622px
Angels, fallen or otherwise, take on many forms and whatever is necessary for you to trust them. In all honesty, his true appearance would be incomprehensible. But for all accounts, he is always toted the most beautiful.
>>
>>17458860
ps im an artfag and im not giving yall the full res dont beak my filename
>>
>>17445574
grim verum, right?
>>
>>17445108
Lucifer is a concept, it's all around you, it is a part of you andd a part f everyone you know.
>>
>>17445108
Anything you'd least expect
>>
>>17445323
In what fucking world did you read or even infer that Lucifer was an Ophanim????
>>
>>17445108
I think he would probably be the most beutiful thing you've ever seen, compleatly opposite of what one would expect
>>
File: 432112413.jpg (716KB, 1260x890px) Image search: [Google]
432112413.jpg
716KB, 1260x890px
>>17445108
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
>>17458883
>mfw the devil is a tap dancing anime elephant
>>
File: Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg (296KB, 1115x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Upon_Throne.jpg
296KB, 1115x1386px
>>
>>17446250
Ooooohh the kill yourself Dolt!

Go fuck a dead rat
>>
Looks like David Bowie circa 1983
>>
>>17459817
>the devil is a grapefruit
>>
>>17460051
i have known it all the time
>>
Satan is the embodiment of every degenerate, evil thought you think off.
>>
File: 1456965863643.jpg (4MB, 3200x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1456965863643.jpg
4MB, 3200x2160px
>>
Good enough to keep tempting people into mortal sins
So I'd say pretty damn attractive and convincing
>>
File: Red-crab.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red-crab.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
what if he just looks like this. what if he's just a fucking crab like nothing scary, not human, not evil. Just a fucking crab! what then?
>>
>>17460890
then lets it all the evil in the world
>>
I always imagined him looking like a 10 foot tall bodybuilder with black, leathery skin, a bald head with pointy ears and red eyes and a huge horse cock.

Not even lying about any of this, that's what I thought when I read about the nine pits of hell as a kid.
>>
He is continuously changing forms. For now he has the appearance of Obama. By the end of the year he will have the appearance of Trump.
>>
File: kali_by_redreevgeorge-d6vkkos.jpg (128KB, 600x915px) Image search: [Google]
kali_by_redreevgeorge-d6vkkos.jpg
128KB, 600x915px
>>17445108
>>
>>17445108
>what does lucifer really look like

Like your mom. Post a stupid thread, get a stupid answer.
>>
>>17463368
Indian vampire gods, romani bloodsuckers.
>>
I would imagine his form changes depending on who he sees. Probably whatever form would manipulate you the most.
>>
File: image.png (108KB, 180x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
108KB, 180x615px
>>
File: image.gif (95KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
95KB, 480x270px
>>
hot as hell
>>
A dragon
>>
File: pic r.jpg (514KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
pic r.jpg
514KB, 2656x1494px
>>17445108
pure light
>>
He is an intelligent, charming man with curly blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.
>>
>>17448095
Lucifer fills you with awe and hope that you will one day become as bright as he (with as much honour).
>>
>>17455358
Nope, that makes you a retarded and /pol/
>>
Sexy as fucking shit apparantly, considering he was "the most perfect thing to ever exist".
>>
>>17445108
A faggot
>>
>>17445108
>>
>>
He prefers Satan
>>
>>17460713
Anymore like this?
It's interesting.
>>
>>17445198
If you go by a translation that mistakenly gave the name lucifer to an angel, then sure
>>
>>17468342
Oh god, don't start your fedora tipping again...
>>
>>17468342
It's a fucking book. Don't take it too seriously and just live your life the way you want to.
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (44KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer.jpg
44KB, 550x550px
I've seen so many visual representations of Lucifer. I believe everyone has features of Lucifer. I have his nose, his ears, his eyes, his everything because we're the physical representation of good and evil. An idea cannot have one universal image. Everyone has their own Lucifer in mind and there's no real way of identifying an idea. It's impossible. So it comes down to your own idea of what this idea looks like. We just give this genderless, bodyless, and voiceless idea a mostly human body or at the very least human features. It's hard to explain.

Reading this over it sounds fucking retarded.
I need to lay down.
>>
>>17445152
This. From personal experience.
>>
>>17445222
Does that mean that VR Porn will never be a thing Anon?
>>
>>17446443
That could very well be me.
Dog's name
>>
>>17470294
Are you serious?
>>
>>17445108
like a potato
>>
>>17445108

Well he's not real you dumb weeaboo bitch, so he looks like whatever you imagine in your head
>>
>>17446207

schizophrenia =/= medium

imagination is the key word here, folks
>>
>>17472609
schizophrenics are prone to the supernatural.
shizophrenics are shamans.
>>
File: whalebait.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
whalebait.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>17472625
>>
>>17472625
If this was the case then there would be no way to explain the origin of Schizophrenia. We both know that's not true, they recently found the origin of Schizophrenia in the brain.
>>
>>17445323
...., senpi whatya thinkin about.
....nothin
.... i can see your wheels spinnin
>>
>>17446207

>David Bowie

Come the fuck on, anon
>>
>>17445171
/thread
Thread posts: 224
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.