[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences with doppelgangers/mimics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: doppeganger.jpg (25KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
doppeganger.jpg
25KB, 500x418px
Any one have them? Here is mine, going to greentext because it's simple:

>Be me, around 13 years old
>Come home from school, see brother sitting on the bench next to our frontdoor
>Every brother had their own key, a key would be left hidden somewhere in the front yard incase someone lost or forgot theirs.
>I had recently lost my own so the hidden key was always placed to one of the set places
>I asked him if he had lost his own, he said yes
>Asked if he searched for the hidden key
>He said yes but it wasnt there, he looked a bit funny when he said it
>I just ignored it and went to the back of the house to get the key
>Came back with the key
>Brother gone
>Yelled his name, didn't get an an answer
>Ignored it, unlocked the door in case he just went to search for the key himself and went inside
>He did not come back
>Eventually my mother comes home with both of my brothers, probably 1 hour or so after me getting back
>wtf
>Told the brother who sat on the bench that i found the key and asked where the hell he went
>He said he had just come back, what am i talking about
>I just look at him for a good 10 seconds and walk back to my room

Needless to say i got extremely spooked by that but nothing bad came out of it so i just ignored it completely and never talked about it again, it is still 100% a personal experience.

What are the motives these guys have? Never heard any stories.
>>
Want moar, these always creep me out.

Hard mode: No Skingaits/Fleshwalkers/Goatdeer, keep them in their own thread.
>>
Well, yes, and no. It wasn't mine.

To begin, my sister is a diagnosed Schizophrenic. I was 22 when this all happened, and had just finished college. Was staying at home, looking for work. For obvious reasons, I never liked being at home. I love my sister, but her illness can be a lot to deal with, especially when she's having an episode.

Anyway,

>Put her to bed (her medicine makes her really fucking sleepy)
>Mom and Dad are asleep as well
>I'm the only one still up, decide I'm gonna make a sammich and browse some /x/ or /v/ or something else.
>In the kitchen, working on my sammich
>Out of the corner of my eye I see something moving
So I've always thought that my house was fucking haunted, so I'm on edge here as well
>It's my sister, standing there
>I ask her what she's doing out of bed
>She says she's scared and wants to go to bed
>Something seems off. Normally when people are scared their voice is all jumpy and shakey. Hers is just flat
>"I'm scared" She takes a step forward
>I bolt the fuck outta there to the nearest room and lock the door
>I hear feet padding around outside the door
>The knob starts to twist but the lock keeps the door from opening
>It keeps telling me it's scared, but this thing isn't scared. It doesn't know what fear is. Only knows how to talk about it
>Now I'M shitting bricks at this point. I would scream but I don't want anyone waking up and getting caught by this thing
>I step back and watch the shadow beneath the door go still
>It just stood at the door the entire fucking night, completely motionless

The FIRST fucking thing I did when the sun came up was check on my family. None of them heard a thing apparently, even my sister was fast asleep in bed the whole night. The next thing I did was try and get an appointment with our family's psychologist. I've got no actual diagnosis yet. Not Schizo, no fucking explanation for what I saw. Nobody in my family even believes me.

What the fucking fuck.
>>
>>17444543
Damn. That's fucked up. Please share more if you can.
>>
>>17444543
You sound like a little bitch.
>>
>>17444543
Christ. And you aren't a diagnosed schizo?
>>
before we got married my wife used to accuse me of stalking her around the house. I'd hear a creak on the floorboards in the hall and she's start talking in her studio like she was talking to me. she said it sounded exactly like I had walked into the room and stood behind her, same gait as me and she'd see a shape roughly my height out of the corner of her eye. but nothing was there when she looked to see why I wasn't answering her. sometimes it would start at the top of the stairs, come to the bedroom where I was, and then walk to her studio and stand behind her, looking over her shoulder at her work. this happened regardless of if I was home or not and we never had housemates

we nicknamed it gerald

my mom saw my doppelganger a few times when I was a child. it never spoke but I was a quiet child so she didn't think that was too strange
>>
>>17444543

Your sister was sleepwalking, you drama queen.
>>
>>17444543
you're sure it wasn't just your sister
>>
>>17444543
> be me,schizo diagnosed girl
> have sister who take care of me
> she puts me in bed,as soon as I start falling asleep,weird sleep paralisis kick in,shadows and such
> ohshitohshit.jpg
> somehow manage to wake up,my schizo makes it worse thinking it was somehow real
> get out of bed,still kinda shocked because didnt know about sleep paralisis > start looking for my sis
> She is in the kitchen,making a sandwich
> She looks scared and ask me what I am doing out of bed,try to explain and tell her I'm afraid of the shadows I saw
> didn't even finished the sentence,as soon as I said I'm afraid she starts running as a bitch
> mental illness never again
>>
>>17444503
My mom always gets strangers getting her confused with other people or talking to her as another person. One time she saw a woman driving who looked exactly like her. She has lots of "douple ganger" like situations.
>>
not a Dopplerganger story exactly, but one time I was served by a waiter who looked exactly like a character I made up. He smiled at me a lot and was super had a nice butt, it was a good experience.
>>
>>17446792
You're lucky, it could have turned out a lot worse.
>>
>>17447013
Oh man that would be awful, looks like something from my deviant art days. Now I'm sad though, I should've gotten his number but my dad was there.
>>
>>17447036
Go back to the same restaurant and stalk, I mean, check, to see if he's there.
>>
>>17446635
>be sandwich
>being made
>schizo girl comes down
>am not being made anymore
>slowly mold over, due to months of neglect (i fell off the counter into a blindspot)
>come back as ghost sandwich
>>
>>17444543
you're really rude, do you allways react like this when people introduce themselves?
>>
>>17444503
>Be me, around 11
>Playing Medal of Honor in my room
>Mom in the living room, watching tv
>Hear my mom shouting my name, notably pissed at me
>Hear her saying "Why don't you ask my questions, anon, I'm getting really tired of that attitude"
>Open my door and yell "what? I didn't ever hear what you said"
>My mom gets up and runs toward me
>She asks what I was doing in my room
>"Playing videogames mom"
>The look on her face
>She says I was right besides her just standing and I didn't said a word, and when she turned her head to my room when she heard me I was no longer at her side
>>
>>17447530
>"Why don't you answer my questions, anon"

I'm sorry this phone is set to another language and sometimes it changes words when I'm typing in English.
>>
>>17447530
>>17447536

Creepy. Did anything like that happened after?
>>
>>17448085
Not to my family.
We moved out like two months ahead of that, that was like 15 years ago. Now my family made a five story building where that house was and I live on the top floor, the rest are office space, and some of the guys working there had told me about strange things happening from time to time.
>>
>>17447137
You can count on me sempai
>>
>>17444543
>17444543
>>17444543

did you told this story here like ages ago? you had many more of them
>>
>>17449066
>some of the guys working there had told me about strange things happening from time to time

Share?
>>
>>17447213
KEK
>>
>>17452467
Calm down
>>
>>17444503

I actually created a fake doppelganger sighting with this girl I knew in college.

>be waiting outside one of the buildings she has class in
>her class lets out, and "I just happen to bump into her"
>strike up a conversation with her
>start saying some very nice and complimentary things about her
>things I wouldn't normally say
>I smile a lot, and make her feel good
>she brings up some stuff we were talking about earlier
>I pretend to fake and bullshit my way through it
>she probably just thinks I forgot at this point, and am trying to play it off
>we keep talking, and I even hug her at one point
>she asks if I want to walk with her to her next class
>I suddenly get evasive, and say no
>leave quickly, leaving her confused
>once I'm out of sight, I jump on a bike I had hidden beside the building and go as fast as I can to the building her next class is in
>hide the bike and change my shirt with one I had in my backpack attached to the bike
>wait just inside the lobby, watching through a window
>once she gets close to the door, I walk through it casually
>"Oh hey [name] what's up?" I ask her, smiling as if everything is normal
>she looks confused and shaken
>"...a-anon... what are you doing here?"
>"Oh, I was just talking to my physics teacher. Why?"
>"wait... y-you were... I was just talking to you over by [building]..."
>I smile incredulously
>"Uh, nooo... pretty sure I was just talking to Mr. [name]. Uh, why? Hey, is something wrong?"
>"I- I uh... y-you... I mean... n-nothing, anon..." she says, at this point looking downright terrified
>I saw her later that day and she still seemed really shaken up
>I asked her again if something was wrong, but she insisted it was nothing

I know she ended up actually going to some kind of psychologist or something.
idk if anything more ever came of it.
>>
>>17452625
Kind of a dick move, man.
>>
>>17452630

Yeah, I'm kind of a dick.
I would never physically harm someone, but sometimes I really enjoy fucking with people.
>>
>>17444503
test post
>>
>>17452632
I agree that it can be fun fucking with people, I just felt bad when you said she had to go see a psychologist because of it.
>>
>>17452644

I mean I sort of did too.
But it was too late to take it back.
And I wasn't about to admit what I did to her.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.