[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /x/ think happened to MH370?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

So what does /x/ think happened to MH370?
>>
File: CS_Banana.jpg (41KB, 347x460px) Image search: [Google]
CS_Banana.jpg
41KB, 347x460px
>>17443945
President banana took it
>>
>>17443945
Went missing
>>
Russian spec ops hijacked it and landed it on an Afghani base that they had just finished clearing off two days earlier.
>>
>>17443945
As someone pointed out, the part of the sea where it was supposedly lost (if I'm thinking of the right flight) was also used in Man of Steel. Someone speculated that when they asked people to look for debris in that area using googlemaps they were using that focused attention for magic. That was the most interesting thing I heard. Oh yes, and in the film "Dazed and Confused" there's a globe with a land-mass in that area of the sea (just off west coast of Australia).
>>
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-latest-conspiracy-theory-were-freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097
Never mind the over the top conspiracy shit. Yes there was a number of scientists on board...
Let's not forget that at some point after losing contact, the plane apparently flew almost like a fighter jet in low altitude.
My take:
1/ the same technology that is used to control drones has taken control of the plane and it would be top secret.
2/same concept but here we have a group of people or country showing that they can take over a plane remotely and do whatever they want with it. If public knew it, they would freak the shit out and god knows what else.
For that matters, after 9/11 many planes were added some sort of remote control system to override pilot control.
Do the math, connect the dots etc...
>>
>>17444171
Oh and there were some war games happening not so far at the time.
Usa and South korea i think?
>>
Soon a fake plane will be found while the survivers are still trapped on an island that travels in time
>>
>>17443945
Hyperpenis.
>>
Plane was hijacked by rookies. Pilot and co-pilot were killed .Rookies piloted the plane in wrong direction till tjey ran out of fuel and crashed into ocean .They might have tried landing in ocean in a failed attempt and sank to the bottom .
>>
Pilot suicide. Dude had depression, ran the same low-altitude radar evading course speculated by the media right after, and it's a perfect place to nosedive a full jet so deep no one will find it for years.
>>
I hate dreaming about im flying, thats horrible
>>
>>17444459
/bread
>>
>>17443945
lol
>>
>>17443945
Zionist reptilian skimwonkers stole it to fly to thier secret Hollywood sex magic cult ceremonies or whatever the hell Mark dice is running his fucking mouth about.
>>
>>17443945
A wendigo tulpa, who was also a succubus, took over the pilots mind and made him super scared while making him cum for long enough that the plane went sploosh
>>
>>17443945
It crashed. Is there any other question you need answered?
>>
The whole this g is a psyop and the plane and passengers never existed in the first place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.