[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Worst dream that You ever had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: IMAGEM_PENSE_3.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMAGEM_PENSE_3.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
In fact mine is when I wake up after dreaming that I'm flying. No wings, just "dancing" in the air.

My worst real life situation is that I'm deluded with a girl, and it's just a common haircut passing by my house by car, never breaking or honking. It's not a hospital area You know...
>>
I was browsing 4chan, when a skeletal figure with only skin, hair, and organs phased through one of my doors.

It unhinged the already loose jaw to reach a 120° angle, and the figure screamed "YOU WILL KNOW HIS VOICE" , as an angelic figure crawled from my screen and began to attack me with high pitched sounds.

I shut off the PC, curled up in the corner, and woke up.
I got my breakfast, and sat down by a radio.

After that, I woke up again.
>>
When I was little I had a dream I'd wake up on the side of an overpass, and cars would be screaming by almost as if trying to hit me. It was weird because I was 5-6 but I dreamt of it as if I was 15-16
>>
Best dream was during sleep privation, I saw a girl looking like Mai Minamaki sitting on my desktop. She didn't said anything. I wish I could hear her during the day, but the sunlight fades the transmission, sameways when it's raining.
>>
>>17442409
they can crook my teeth, but they can't make me stop loving the living death. every little thing I know about her is simply magical. Too much magical sometimes, but still pretty nice. It's just perfect. I don't know...
>>
>>17442385
Was that last paragraph supposed to be English?

>>17442409
Wow that's super real and not fake

>>17442432
Maybe when you reach that age you'll find out if it was a vision of the future?

>>17442446
Do you happen to be sleep deprived now?

>>17442475
Wew you're pretty blasted aren't you?

>quoting the entire thread
>>
It was organized like a faces of death-esque collection of death videos and fatal accidents. This was also true of how I was perceiving it, which was reminiscent of a movie. I wasn't actually involved in any of the action.

There were planes blowing up on the runway, people burning to death and having their faces blown off, and a huge line of detained people in a football stadium being thrown into a wood chipper until the scenery was utterly swamped with entrails and carnage.

Mind you, this came at a time in my life before I got desensitized to real gore on 4chan and whatnot, so it pretty severely affected me for a while. Day to day actions felt impersonal and uncaring, as if nothing had any regard for human safety anymore.
>>
>>17442385
why would someone want to know the worst dream someone had lol
>>
>>17442385
I have sleep paralysis dreams often, this one sucked because it was in an older house that I had just moved into and didn't feel like home yet.

>dreamin'
>walking through these horrible claustrophobic corridors
>no ceiling, only moonlit night sky
>the walls are shitty particle board painted black, like 8ft high
>the ground is crunchy gravel
>I run into my brother and his girlfriend at this bend
>they're smoking cigarettes (they used to smoke with me before we all quit)
>we're giggling and kinda shivering like it's chilly
>take a long drag and look at the darkness around the bend
>pitch black, but can barely make out a row these stone cherubs ahead
>brother's girlfriend is right at my ear all of a sudden, can feel her lips and breath as she says
>"I dare you to go in there"
>the words echo endlessly and enthrall me as I slip into paralysis
>heart races
>I'm staring wide-eyed at the black corridor
>a decayed couple emerges from the darkness, man and woman holding hands, they are a foot away from me
>brother and sister-in-law are gone
>I'm completely alone in this cramped aisle staring the blurred and bloated couple inches away, their wet mouths drooping low
>I open my eyes and can still see them standing on my bed
>Paralyzed in terror
>shriek so loud it barely makes sound, kicking
>start chanting "GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT"
>I blink, they disappear
>rationale completely returns, realize I had another night terror
>smile in semi-embarrassment, hope I didn't wake my room mates
>fall back asleep in 3 seconds flat, lights off

Just another day in the life of a fucking insane person.
>>
there was the dream of me being somekind of black, barrel-shaped thing in empty space, feeling myself infinitely smaall, and suddenly infinitely big, without any means or possibility to know, couse there was nothing to compaire.
Just helplessly pulsating in the void.
8this lasted years, maby around 5-10?)
But in time, i started to like that, and that may be the reason it stopped.
>>
rats eating the body of my dead dog
>>
>>17442754
Well, i think its time to sleep now, since i cant in to writing.
>>
>>17442748

You smoke pot? I find that I hardly ever have dream when I have a joint or something.
>>
File: 1455683489874.gif (3MB, 336x178px) Image search: [Google]
1455683489874.gif
3MB, 336x178px
shot to death by some gangbanger in a house. I think he was mad that I was banging his girlfriend.
anyways it was awful. shot twice in each shoulder, twice in the throat, and I gargled out "please, I dont want to die" before the last bullet jerked me out of sleep at 4 in the morning. that's something you dont just get over. jesus fuck me.
>>
>>17442903
Terence McKenna once hypothesized that cannabis forms connections between the conscious and unconscious mind in a way that makes life similar to a waking dream. the bad part is that you no longer dream normally. when i smoked, I never had a single dream. not that it mattered. it usually kept me from having nightmares.
>>
>>17442996
That same man also said that the world would end in 2012
>>
>>17443059
thats a bit of an oversimplification of the timewave hypothesis.
not everyone is right all the time.
>>
>>17442385
I lobe those dreams. Sometimes I'll be walking around but each step allows me to hover in my chosen direction. Pretty cool. Depending how to move the foot controls speed, height, etc.
>>
>>17443139
Any way. Worst dreams are the ones you don't remember, but later in the day you catch a "glimpse" of it in memory like deja vu. But it sucks you in for a sec. I can only explain it like what some ppl refer to as flash back. But with very strange and sometimes horrible dreams.
>>
just a common haircut passing by my house by car, never breaking or honking. It's not a hospital area You know...

Wow. How did I not catch that earlier?
>>
>>17443190
W
First part was supposed to be greentext.

Stupid phone
>>
Only nightmare I can still recall.

It started with a bleak night. I remember being stuck in my house. Everything inside my house was normal, but peeking outside my window revealed the entire world in ruin, the undead were walking, and all could do was sit inside my home. When dawn came the world seemingly returned to normal. I took a look outside my second story window to see a girl holding a doll walking down the street. Suddenly she stopped and stared into my window. The next part is hard to describe, but after she looked into my eyes her face contorted into a horrible visage, and her head shot towards me. I remember seeing her blood red eyes face to face with me before I sprang awake with a terror I've seldom felt from dreams.
>>
File: longdream.png (78KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
longdream.png
78KB, 500x209px
http://mangafox.me/manga/itou_junji_kyoufu_manga_collection/v14/c001/1.html
>>
>>17442385
We have a dream thread, OP, use it. >>17403356
>>
>>17442385
>it's just a common haircut passing by my house by car, never breaking or honking

Ufokkenwotm8
>>
File: 1426632094363.gif (2MB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1426632094363.gif
2MB, 300x162px
I've had lots of weird/bad dreams as a child, they mostly stopped after I made a dreamcatcher (which I still have). Two in particular are kind of interesting.

In the first, I was in a huge metal dome. Inside this dome were grass and trees and flowers. It was really peaceful, well lit etc. I could see a countdown timer, almost like a HUD that counted down from three minutes. And all the time, everything was really silent and my ears felt like when there's a pressure difference. I walked around, searching for an exit, afraid of something but not knowing what. Just got more and more afraid until the timer ran out. Nothing happened at first but then a opened seemingly out of nowhere in the wall and this huge knight type thing leaped out, grabbed me and pulled me into the door. Woke up after that.

In the second dream I was inside this huge, slightly dilapidated greenhouse filled with tropical plants and a really humid sort of atmosphere. There were just slugs. Everywhere. The entire floor was slugs, the walls were slugs. Big ones, small ones, every shape and size and colour. Some were fast and others were slow. They were oozing around and beginning to try and climb up my leg so I freaked out and moved away, only to step on a slug and feel it burst under my feet, creating more smaller slugs against the slime. I woke up from that one terrified and was immensely paranoid that slugs were crawling into my bed, so I cocooned myself inside my duvet for safety.
>>
>>17442698
Fuck. I thought I was the only one that had those shitty Faces of Death nightmares.

For me though, I had these dreams after I was desensitized, yet they're just the most fucking feel bad dreams I get.

I remember watching one where a bunch of farm animals on top of a dirt hill were being put on a conveyor belt and being ground alive through this box-shaped machine with steam coming out, guts and bones come out the other end looking like red applesauce. The color of the videos have this ashy, faded out look too that even make them feel more upsetting. There's even some creepy sounding dude narrating like a cross between the original Faces of Death narrator Francis B. Gross and those Japanese ghost video narrators you hear on YouTube, much like this https://youtu.be/9L7lJ_GMLLY
>>
I had horrible nightmares since I was a kid, I am quite used to them by now. I don't recall my dreams very often but when I do they're either strange or terrible. It's hard to decide which one was the worst.
When was perscribed quetiapine I read the possible side effects. One of them was "surreal dreams and nightmares" I did not make much of it as I had those anyway. Boy was I wrong. The first week I had many dreams so bad I feared sleep + it gave me frightening hypnogogic hallucinations.
The worst of these was one were I was tied to a chair. I couldn't move at all. I started screaming no one came to help me. A couple walked in. The woman sat down at a table. The man was wearing a white mask. He stood silently next to me. The woman started to eat a baby. I shouted at her no reaction. I begged the man to stop her. He just said "This is society who are you to change it. Your nothing. Worthless." I felt absolute powerlessness.
>>
>>17442903

Night terror guy here. No I don't smoke pot anymore. The stuff makes me feel numb and forgetful. The dreams are wildly unpredictable, but definitely happen more in the summer when it's hot. That's the only recurring condition. Got any traumatizing dreams?
>>
I had one a while back where I half woke up and started seeing it happen literally in my room.
Wouldn't gave been so bad except the dream was watching my best friends throat get cut and watching them bleed to death and choke on their blood.
that was not fun
>>
>>17442595
it has been my sm screen for ages. I it wish was a pic of a friend of mine, with me of course, as I like seeing this one...
>>
I once dreamt I was marriying a beautiful girl, with all my family and best friends as witness, then I woke up
>>
>>17442715
well, everyday I try to find a new motivation to love her. I'm a pure art. Still, I refuse to use the virtual paint and brush.
>>
>>17443139
I was afraid in the past of the landing part, now I just land superman style. It's like the subconciouness also learns during the sleep. :)
>>
>>17442996
the only reason I smoke pot is to avoid alzheimer. period.

if You're good in anthropology, as I am, You should know that having green eyes increases the chances of having this disease, and my grandmother is already ill, my father will be too, and I don't want to be sick because USA wants taxes it, otherwise prohibition. huh.
>>
>>17444039
Truth or not, about the haircut. I still love Helen.
>>
I had a dream where Trump lost
>>
i wanna dream with her. not embarass her :(
>>
I was following a lady I used to know (love?) for what felt like several hours. I talked to (at) her about whatever popped up in my head. She never said anything or looked at me, but I kept talking to her as we walked. Her face was blank. I started to believe I was just stalking her, but she would stop when I stopped, and walk when I walked. She kept pace with me. Eventually I convinced myself she was just ignoring me and stopped one last time. She kept walking towards a guy I used to know and greeted him with a smile. Then I woke up.

The worse part is that this is close to what happened in real life. A freaky dream. Not sure why I had it or what it was supposed to mean.
>>
>>17446078
Hit me in the feels
>>
>be me
>7 yrs old
>chilling at park, doing kid stuff
>best friends dad stops, tells me to get in the car, that there's been an accident
>worried.jpg
>we pull up into the hospital.
>walk down corridors, heart speeds up, sweating
>finally get to my best friends room.
>reach for door tentatively
>there he is, my best friend laying in the bed, asleep
>he has no arm, he's cut up to shit
>me and his dad just standbin solemn silence.
>friend wakes up in absolute panic, screaming
>he starts ripping off his bandages, blood everywhere
>his heart monitor goes crazy
>his dad and me are frozen in fear and confusion
>bleeding worsens
>friend gets woozy, and very pale.
>he collapses on the bed
>heart moniter slows to a flatline.
Cry alot. Have nightmares alot. It's me in the bed, or he's dragging me off my bed etc. Diagnosed with PTSD, depression. Can't get over it.
>>
>>17442385
Scariest dream I've ever had was when there was a zombie outbreak, and I had to barricade myself and my friends in a basement of a house in the suburbs. Eventually they got in, and I my friends and I eventually killed them, but not without a ton of blood everywhere. We climbed out of the basement and went out into the street. I looked down the street and saw a lit-up foggy spot and a pack of dogs came running towards us. There were shadows in the fog, and they looked abnormally large, and lurching. I knew it was more zombies. The dogs ran past us, and I wiped my mouth on my arm. But a bit of zombie blood got into my mouth. Then I woke up.
Once I woke up, I thought I was still in the dream. I climbed up off the floor and crawled onto my bed where my best friend was asleep and I pulled the blinds apart just a little bit to look out. She woke up and asked me what the hell I was doing. I told her to be quiet or else they could hear us. Everything outside was quiet and pitch black except for the light posts. I was about to call a few people and ask them if they were okay, but then I realized it wasn't real.
I have a shit ton of dreams that end like that one did, where something happens like a cliffhanger. It's irritating, but makes for good stories.
>>
File: 1335145581142.jpg (17KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1335145581142.jpg
17KB, 400x343px
The dream where I woke up screaming and in tears.
>>
>I forget what the term is, but where you dream into the future about events that will happen to you, that has provided me with the worst dream I've had

I've had these types of dreams happen so much and the occurrence of "Deja Vu" happening in reality far too many times to simply disregard it.

Basically, I've dreamt my own death, I know how its going to happen, I know how I'm going to feel, and I know that there is pretty much nothing I can do to stop it. The part that is the most terrifying though, is that I have no idea when its going to happen, and living with that day-in, day-out is changing me for the worst as a person
>>
Had another one last night. Part lucid dream part strange nightmare.
>walking down a road on my hands with my legs crossed indian style
>at a pretty good clip for some reason
>deformed black moose with glowing red eyes comes out of forest beside the road
>i think there was some other animal's head caught in it's horns
>run into a nearby yard to escape
>hundreds of black deer and moose carcasses litter the yard
>i step over them trying to get away
>they feel rubbery and artificial
>get to this huge wood fence with thick metal wire
>start climbing because the devil moose is on my tail
>wake up sweaty

I think Im crazy.
>>
>>17442385
>just a common haircut passing by my house by car
While I realize that making sense is optional on 4chan, I wish you had tried.
>>
I once dreamt that I let Mr. Rogers down.
>>
>be 16 y.o. male
>dream that I'm getting fucked by my dad
>he has a huge dick
>it feels amazing
>wake up
>remember the dream
>want to wash my brain with bleach

I don't even have a daddy or an incest kink. God fucking dammit why did my mind think that was an ok thing to dream about?!
>>
>>17445380

Not even close to traumatizing like some of the people on here, but I've had some dreams where I'm in my house and I truly believe theres a manevolent force with me, and before I am able to leave it starts to toss me around the house like a fucking ragdoll and I can't move my limbs.

Also hallucinated a man in a hat sitting on the side of my bed after waking up a little too quickly.
>>
i first start walking on a beautiful beach in africa and i'm enjoying the sunset all alone then people start comming to the beach only women and children and i'm hearing strange music which i can't recognise but it feel nice suddenly i look at my feet and i see the sea turning into deep red and all the children are floating around dead then i'm suddenly laying on my back waves crashing on my head and a mother slit her son throat in front of me which strangly she seem happy about it i then realise that is making an offring to God then i lay back again calm but i can't help but to freak out after realising that all covered in blood and all this women are happy about it and then i wake that's it i hope you enjoy
>>
>>17448249
Wow and thought my dreams were awkrad.
Well I dreamt of my psychiatrist getting gang raped. At least it didn't include my relatives.
>>
File: 1376671009050.png (86KB, 542x461px) Image search: [Google]
1376671009050.png
86KB, 542x461px
>>17448213
It's o.k, it was just a bad dream, nothing more.
>>
>>17444006
>>17447280

Ahhh the zombie ones are the only ones that still get to me the rest of the day. Mine was similar.
>be me in dreamland
>in apartment already barricaded
>can hear the thumps against the door
>moving quietly in the dark so they don't know im inside
>look out window to hill behind and see a horde in the streets
>wake up as i hear the door open on its own
>its daylight
>i look out window and see no horde but no people or cars either
>mini panic and turn on tv
>all is well in the world
Everything feels so surreal the morning after an intense nightmare its like an intense appreciation for life and reality mixed with an overwhelming dread that the thing you dreamt about is right around the corner.
>>
>>17442385
I was walking down a rugged path in the middle of a rocky wasteland with my friends from high school. It looked like we were on a school trip. As we reached a set of stone tables, everything changed - I can't really describe it but I just had a strange feeling. Soon after, I started seeing strange colours and meteors started falling from the sky, so I hid under one of those tables. After the storm ended, the stone wall nearby opened up and a number of horrible creatures from Hell looked out at me. The feeling of dread I felt at that point was just dreadful; so dreadful, in fact, that I told myself to wake up, the dread being too much for me.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.