[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mason

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 4

File: 220px-Square_compasses.svg.png (12KB, 220x232px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Square_compasses.svg.png
12KB, 220x232px
let's talk about it
>>
Builders and cultists. Do your own thing, and be your own creator. ~Mysticism, Rainbow Family, Knowledge Society

You're all God's, be free. But be true to your Self. Intention and Purity. Love and Light. Forgiveness.
>>
aliens
>>
sacred geometry
>>
the third eye
>>
life is a game
>>
Old fucks watching John Wayne movies
Fucking get it together /x/
>>
Preservers of highest principles:
Beauty, Strenght, Wisdom, Justice, Love, Truth

By staying true to these values they build their inner temple as well as the outter one to emulate The Great Architect and to reach their ideal self: the Adam Kadmon
>>
>>17441619
Mystery school. One of the oldest around and one of the most misunderstood of them all, especially by it's own proponents. They make the claim that they are just a social club and way to make connections for business. Nothing could be less true. They are neither blood drinking lizards or just guys who drink beer and connect. They are a secret society and have initiations which teach esoteric lessons. For a person to know what the Brotherhood is about is vital as to deciding to join or not. One should not join anything that one does not know about. There is a lot of misinformation out there and a lot of people who have bad ideas, so be wary.
>>
What progression are you? What type of esoteric concepts do you learn about? Do they actually conduct homosexual rituals?

I know they are pretty open are community-oriented but does the organization actually do anything truly evil in nature; or is it something like a select few do things like that, like everything else?
>>
>>17442077
-Progression?
-Any and all which the members put forth
-No. Homosexuals are actually banned in many places (which is causing a big outrage in California right now)
>or is it something like a select few do things like that, like everything else?
Exactly. The orginisation is neutral/good. The members are all kinds.
>>
>>17442077
>What progression are you?

York Rite Templar

>What type of esoteric concepts do you learn about?

Christ as master builder and how to manifest Divine power in accordance with His will. Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul, Love your neighbor as yourself, always remain faithful to your pledged word.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies, speak the truth even if it leads to your death, be brave and upright that God may Love thee, safeguard the helpless.

>Do they actually conduct homosexual rituals?

No. Homosexuality is punishable by death.
>>
>>17442834
>York Rite Templar
Ever been to Masonic Week? Gives you the chance to pick up a bunch of degrees which Americans otherwise don't have a chance at.
>>
>>17441619
how about instead of talking about masonry, we just make a bunch of assumptions based on little to no evidence?
>>
>>17441619
Satanic cult where probably >99% of the members are the devil himself, in the form of zombies being kept alive with magic, endlessly shilling for himself
always calling it a fraternity or a club because he has no fucking friends
>>
bunch of old people. thinking they are important and shit
>>
>>17443966
Why change from the norm, though?
>>
>>17442834

where is the devil?

someone, where is the devil? in the york rite templar?

you cant tell me masons would actually worship the real christ.
>>
>>17444063
Yo, someone called
>>
Idk bunch of fags who like to organize well and worship Fibonacci sequence.
>>
File: kdn7fk.jpg (204KB, 704x899px) Image search: [Google]
kdn7fk.jpg
204KB, 704x899px
>>17442834
So you are a heretic to all society. noice
>>
>>17444249
Que?
>>
My grandfather was a Mason, my uncle currently is too and I'm sure if I asked him I could get in as well.

The Masons aren't the super serious secret cult they used to be. Mostly just old men getting drunk together and acting mysterious. I actually had a bit of a silent laugh seeing my uncle at my grandfather's funeral. He looked like a frat pledge standing there with his special apron while surrounded by a bunch of old dudes
>>
what language do use the higher ranks? i heard hebrew, latin and greek are the common language, does this represent different schools or is this just a preference?

some form an inner circle and give themself names like kappa beta phi, kappa alpha rho, kappa kappa phi. why 3 letters? how do i find out what business or agenda they parcipate?
>>
>>17444847
Latin, English, and French, for reasons which become obvious.

>some form an inner circle and give themself names like kappa beta phi, kappa alpha rho, kappa kappa phi
You're thinking of university frats.
>how do i find out what business or agenda they parcipate?
Just ask. You could probably be put on the mailing list.
>>
Bunch of old men recruiting young boys and they kill you if you're gay. sounds hella chill
>>
>>17441619
i sent an e-mail to join them,
since they've not replied it means they hold no value for human progress.
but only self loathing.
>>
>>17445452
lol
>>
>>17444063
>where is the devil?
>someone, where is the devil? in the york rite templar?
>you cant tell me masons would actually worship the real christ

Whereas other Masons are only required to profess belief in "one supreme being", that is, God, the devil, or the flying spaghetti monster, Templars are a high order degree within the Masons that MUST profess absolute and unswerving loyalty to Jesus Christ as personal savior, Lord of their life, and Grand Architect of the Universe.

tl;dr: NO, Masons don't have to be Christian, and can in fact worship the devil if they believe him to be supreme (though that is rarely the case), but Knights Templar are a sect within the Masons that MUST be explicitly Christian and believe in the true Jesus Christ.

The Templar would be barred from talking about Jesus in the lodge except in meetings with other Templars. When meeting with other Templars, he would have to talk only about God.
>>
>>17444249
>So you are a heretic to all society. noice

Homosexuality is punishable by death among TEMPLARS, not Masons in general.
>>
>>17444927
>Bunch of old men recruiting young boys and they kill you if you're gay. sounds hella chill

Homosexuality is only forbidden amongst Templars, not Masons in general. The reason is that Templars are sworn to abstain from sex before marriage (not that they all do), and sometimes, like the priesthood, this can open the door to homosexual urges among some men.

For that reason, the original Templars in Jerusalem were forced to sleep with the lights on (oil lamps, in those days), to avoid even the appearance of impropriety among brothers.

Templars do not look down upon or persecute homosexuality in others, they police it amongst themselves, because they take oaths. If you can't live the oath, you shouldn't take it. That's why not everybody can be a Temple Knight.

See the "Latin Rule":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_Rule

Most broken oaths only result in expulsion from the order in the modern day, not the penalties of death that were prescribed a thousand years ago, for obvious reasons. They are not at war now, and doctrine has shifted in a thousand years to the understanding that Christ's work upon the Cross is sufficient to redeem all sins. Similarly, it's no longer accepted that to kill a pagan in war is not a crime, obviously is its morally repugnant. This was not always the accepted doctrine, though.
>>
a thread about masons always ends up on homosexuality,
hmmm
>>
>>17445775
Conspiritards are obsessed with butts, it seems. I'm sure Freud would roll his eyes at such threads.

>>17445616
>Homosexuality is only forbidden amongst Templars, not Masons in general.
Again, there is a large kerfuffle going on because it is forbidden. California recently had protests about it.
>>
>>17441619
is it free as in worthless?
>>
4chan are the new masons
>>
>>17441619
battled them before, met more than my fair share. they're serious assholes, fuck em all
>>
>>17445555
How can you join the Knights Templar?

What do they teach?
>>
Most of their top leadership is composed of zionist jews so I'm going with "reptillians".
>>
>>17447165
>>>17445555
>How can you join the Knights Templar?
>What do they teach?

First join the York Rite and obtain your Master Mason (3rd) degree.

Then, if you are a Christian, you can petition to join what is called an "appendant body" of Masonry known as the Knights Templar. This doesn't make you any "better" than any Master Mason, it's just extra.

York Rite Templar

>What type of esoteric concepts do you learn about?

They teach Jesus Christ as Master of the Universe and how to use divine power in accordance with His will (healing, teaching, saving, protecting, respect women, giving charity to the needy, nonmaterialism, Loving the unloved, etc.).

Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul, Love your neighbor as yourself, always remain faithful to your pledged word.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies, speak the truth even if it leads to your death, be brave and upright that God may Love thee, safeguard the helpless..

That sort of thing.

Modern Chivalry.
>>
>>17447212
>>>17447165
>>>>17445555
>>How can you join the Knights Templar?
>>What do they teach?

They don;t require, but also highly recommend, expertise with military weaponry (swords, knives, guns, martial arts, etc.. but not to cause violence, to deter and prevent it and to protect the weak, especially woman and children).

Often a true Templar will be master of more than one weapon, an ancient one, and at least one type of modern weapon, like a firearm.

"A Templar Knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly armed, and need fear neither demons nor men." - St. Bernard de Clairvaux
>>
>>17447228
>>>17447212 (You)
>>>>17447165
>>>>>17445555
>>>How can you join the Knights Templar?
>>>What do they teach?

St. Michael and angels literally protect the Temple Knight supernaturally from his enemies, as does Holy God Himself.

A Templar Prayer:

"Holy Lord, I have sinned times without number, and been guilty of pride and unbelief, of failure to find Thy mind in Thy Word, of neglect to seek Thee in my daily life. My transgressions and short-comings present me with a list of accusations, but I bless Thee that they will not stand against me, for all have been laid on Christ. Go on to subdue my corruptions, and grant me grace to live above them. Let not the passions of the flesh nor lustings of the mind bring my spirit into subjection, but do Thou rule over me in liberty and power.

I thank Thee that many of my prayers have been refused. I have asked amiss and do not have, I have prayed from lusts and been rejected, I have longed for Egypt and been given a wilderness. Go on with Thy patient work, answering 'no' to my wrongful prayers, and fitting me to accept it. Purge me from every false desire, every base aspiration, everything contrary to Thy rule. I thank Thee for Thy wisdom and Thy love, for all the acts of discipline to which I am subject, for sometimes putting me into the furnace to refine my gold and remove my dross.

Expel from my mind all sinful fear and shame, so that with firmness and courage I may confess the Redeemer before men, go forth with Him hearing His reproach, be zealous with His knowledge, be filled with His wisdom, walk with His circumspection, ask counsel of Him in all things, repair to the Scriptures for His orders, stay my mind on His peace, knowing that nothing can befall me without His permission, appointment and administration."

Unless they break their vows, they cannot be beat. Their enemies have been known to fall without reason when opposing Templars with right motive and just cause.
>>
Why should one become a Mason?

I've been drawn to it my whole life. But I just can't go through with it. There is a lot of negative press. All the conspiracies, all the secrecy and all the elitism.

Do they really control things behind the scenes in the world? That's messed up . Or is thinkin that messed up?
>>
Being a member I can say most everything you see in media about the masons is bull shit.
>>17447184
Super Bullshit
>>
>>17447239
>Why should one become a Mason?

You shouldn't if you feel the least bit unsure. You will be required to swear an oath of secrecy.

>I've been drawn to it my whole life.

Everyone is curious. I was tapped because I am descended from Templars, but I refused entry because I wanted to make sure there was no conflict with my personal faith (Christianity).

>But I just can't go through with it.

Then don't. Some of the rituals are creepy, but its not magic. It's just designed to create a fraternal bond of trust.

>There is a lot of negative press. All the conspiracies, all the secrecy and all the elitism.

Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. Secret orders are secret, meaning, you don't get to know beforehand. It's like looking at a cake on a table. Until you taste it, what do you really know? And then, of course, it's too late. It's not for those who are unsure. Chivalry is serious business. You swear an oath to behave by a code. You will be a Holy Knight, but you can do that on your own, by God's Grace in Jesus Christ, if you feel safer that way.

>Do they really control things behind the scenes in the world?

No. The world is ancient and wicked, and the Templars are the last vestige of a better time, when men were men, and women were Loved as they deserve to be.

>That's messed up . Or is thinkin that messed up?

Thinking it is messed up.

It's a neutral stimulus, like an ink blot. Some look at an ink blot and see a dragon, others see a butterfly. What you see tells you more about yourself than the ink blot. :) Paranoid people are angry at the world, so they project that anger onto the outside world and falsely imagine it hates them. That's what happens with conspiritards.

They will never amount to anything going through life that way, blind to the truth, missing the forest for the trees.
>>
>>17447266
Can you join the Templar without being a mason?
>>
>>17447283
The Knights Templar are a branch of the masons, just like the shriners and the york rite.
>>
Is there an age requirement for the Knights Templar?
>>
If you are Christian is there anything wrong with becoming a Mason?
>>
>>17447165
After becoming a Master Mason, you can either join it directly, or some places have you join the Holy Royal Arch first, then KT.
That degree teaches lessons of chivalry, history, and honour.

>>17447283
Not the Masonic ones, no.

>>17447342
Also no. Though there is the fun story of a guy joining the Craft at 18, being rushed through the degrees, and at 19 joining the HRA and others. But he moved to a place where 21 is the minimum age, so he can visit lodges/preceptories/chapters/etc, but he can't affiliate with them.
>>
>>17447348
No. Masonry is areligious and non-sectarian.
>>
>>17447283
>Can you join the Templar without being a mason?

By invitation only, usually because you are exceptional in some way, or a legacy tap due to your bloodline and/or ancestry.
>>
>>17447371
That would only be one of those dodgy "Templar" groups.
>>
>>17447342
>Is there an age requirement for the Knights Templar?

Must be an adult capable of giving true free will consent and taking responsibility for one's actions. This age varies from nation to nation.
>>
>>17447348
>If you are Christian is there anything wrong with becoming a Mason?

You need to pray and ask God about it. Opinions differ. My personal opinion is that I would not become a Mason, no. Masons are secular. Templars are another thing.

The main objection is the taking of oaths. God's word instructs.. "do not swear. let your yes be yes, and your no be no". But in a sense, many interpret taking the oath as merely saying "yes". So you need to seek the Holy Spirit within yourself for guidance. You have to feel called. If you don't, you're not ready. Swearing an oath is no joke. That's why Masons don't invite.

Templars can, under exceptional circumstances.

But the need for Templars these days is limited. Unless you are a person who risks life as a matter of course in your work, or you bear arms in the pursuit of such, why be a Templar? You can live the Templar ideal on your own.
>>
>>17447376
>That would only be one of those dodgy "Templar" groups.

There is one non-Masonic Templar Order that is not dodgy. But yes, there are many that are. In fact all with a web presence are.

The Scottish Rite is said to be descended from Templar blood. Sinclairs, and others.
>>
>>17447415
>There is one non-Masonic Templar Order that is not dodgy
Which one?
>The Scottish Rite is said to be descended from Templar blood
Yea, some people say a lot of silly things. Fortunately no A&AR group of themselves say things like that. There is one older one, however, which focuses on it more directly.
>>
>>17444908
Hebrew is very, very important. As is ancient Greek. Latin for slogans but through the ancient languages there is more meaning. 37/73
>>
>>17447558
>Hebrew is very, very important. As is ancient Greek.
Hebrew is barely used. Greek not at all. Unless you mean things which came from it.
>>
Do the Knights Templar teach combat or is that an outside requirement ?

Are there other branches of Freemasonry that are Christian?
>>
my friend said he had an ancestor in Knights Templar who was a freemason

his grandpa was a freemason but his dad chose not to continue, because they didn't help him when times were tough

they seem like just another scam group to me
>>
>>17449069
Can someone who knows about this help? I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>17447212
What do you do with these degrees?
Are they just honour bound or have literal profits to you?
>>
>>17447266
>You will be required to swear an oath of secrecy.
So all the information you gave us is just scraps, I assume. Or are you being a naughty boy?
>>
>>17448874
>Do the Knights Templar teach combat or is that an outside requirement ?
Not in the meetings themselves. It's an outside thing.
>Are there other branches of Freemasonry that are Christian?
Yea, pretty much all of them.

>>17449375
What do you do with any education? You apply it.

>>17449384
The Obligation deals only with the passwords and salutes. Nothing more. This is why you can freely buy ceremonial books.
>>
>>17447577
To obtain true enlightenment you have to move beyond your 1611 KJV, The source of many practices are found in these languages. Especially for the Grand, Elect, Perfect,and Sublime Mason and above.
>>
>>17449646
>To obtain true enlightenment you have to move beyond your 1611 KJV
Agreed.
>Especially for the Grand, Elect, Perfect,and Sublime Mason and above.
Heh.
>>
QDSh L-IHVH
>>
Indoctrination into a luciferian cult which uses esoteric knowledge and demonic power to achieve secular power and generally is used as a pool of potential prospects for illuminati recruitment.
>>
>>17449782
Complete Hogwash
>>
>>17449782
There is no invisible world. There are only different degrees of perfection in the organs," and "There is no void in nature; all is peopled.
>>
File: Snapchat-1505519429776900463.jpg (648KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1505519429776900463.jpg
648KB, 1440x2392px
Theres this building in my city that has this logo in top of it. I took this picture today
>>
>>17449801
Not bad. Any pics inside?
>>
>>17449801
Very nice, any other pics of the outside or perhaps inside?
>>
>>17441619
Why y'all tryin' to be immortal scum?

Just quantum science better.
>>
Uncle's a member. Been considering joining myself because of the benefits. Been to a few events with him. It's literally just a drinking club where a bunch of dude's get together, wear robes, do some cheesy pretend cult shit, get drunk, and watch old movies.

Oh, sometimes the Shriners show up, too. They're a fucking blast to be around.
>>
>>17441619
i recently hired some masons to help me build a wall for my wife's garden. their names were Ernesto and Pedro. Sorry I didn't catch their last names.
>>
>>17451283
IDK about that dude. I regularly have poltergeist activity happen to me. I think people aren't paying attention to it because the state of the world presently is in such turmoil. I can't take my energy to focus on creepy shit when an ever present real danger is possible.
>>
Mason? The numbers! What do they mean?
>>
>>17451326
ugh math is hard
>>
File: images (1).jpg (12KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
12KB, 196x258px
>>17449864
>>17449808
Here is a picture from outside. This place is a bar but free masoners have some meetings/rituals in the upper floors of that building. The first floor is the bar.
>>
>>17451720
Sounds like a good set up. Any pics from inside?
>>
>>17451326
>Mason? The numbers! What do they mean?

It's a secret.
>>
>>17441619

child molesters

/thread
>>
I've talked to a few Freemasons. One told me they know what is happening in Area 51 and they know who killed President Kennedy
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.