[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We hear a lot about the flat earth theory but what about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: 27547423275745.jpg (111KB, 538x552px) Image search: [Google]
27547423275745.jpg
111KB, 538x552px
We hear a lot about the flat earth theory but what about the hollow earth theory?
>>
>>17435720
Is it possible that the earth is hollow and flat?
>>
>>17435727

whoopee cushion earth theory...
>>
>>17435720
Ever so slightly less stupid. Definitely cooler most of the time though.
>>
>>17435720
disinformation
>>
>>17435727
SO...a Chinese coin?
>>
It's hollow Sheol is under us and fallen angels are chained inside
>>
>>17435877
Sounds metal as fuck.
>>
>>17435740
This is exactly what I say.
>>
>>17436064
Because it's true. Hollow earth has cool hidden world shit with nazi expeditions and a fantasy world inside ours. Only time flat earth is cool is when its basically the same, and our portion of eath is only "flat" insofar as something like actually being a single face of an actual, bigger planet. THEN it would be cool, but no, they just go with a basic conspiracy theory
>becuase du guberment dont want you know to for a reason that we dont know
I mean, the least they could come up with is something like
>the antarctic we're surrounded by because flat earth is filled with ice giants, muh odin
Or anything more interesting. Also, it'd make for a nice book, or some weebshit to have people going into Agartha and having RPG adventures, with a HUD and shit. Though that'd only be nice if that genre wasn't already so over saturated.
>>
It's real. Sealed entrances around Mt. Shasta. If you dig too deep or find out to much the Reptilians will find you and kill you. The Reptilians will kill and torture any humans they need to in order to keep their existence hidden and obscure. Do not give into the brainwashing The Christ shall return after 2000 years do not lose your faith
>>
>>17435720
We hear a lot about both. People (and shills which don't count as actual people) need to stop making threads about this. It's getting tiresome.
>>
How could the hollow earth be real if my eyes aren't real?
>>
For Agatha!
>>
>>17435720
For Agatha!
>>
>>17435720
>We hear a lot about the flat earth theory
Guess where it comes from, truth isn't profitable for them
>>
Just got done reading this.
http://www.endtimeprophecy.net/articles/hollow-1.html

Really good hollow earth stuff. It might be true, but in the long run it wouldn't matter to us, maybe in 200 years or so it might. IF we live that long.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13KB, 259x194px
Fuck hollow earth what about hollow moon?
>>
>>17436636
the moon is a hologram though
maybe you meant hollowgram?
>>
>>17435720
Where is the lava in that picture?
>>
>hollow earth
>that fucking Iron Sky 2 hype tho
>>
>>17436161
He is a bit late then, isn't he?
>>
>>17436993
Depending on who you talk to, he's got somewhere between 17 and 50 years left.
>>
>>17436161
My nigga
>>
>>17437162
But he was supposed to return in the lifetime of his followers. Then they came up with the 1000 years number around the 1000 year mark, then it was 1666 since that was the year of the beast. More recently the world was supposed to end with the return of Jesus in the 40s, then the 50s, then the 60s, 70s, 80s, etc. I honestly remember a friends mother telling me that my being in school was pointless since the world was going to end in 99. Then it was 2000. Then 2001. Then they all latched on to 2012. Now they've largely latched on to the 2030s.

I'm sure once they pass uneventfully that Christians will latch on to Origin and go with the Jesus was 50 at the time of his death figure and rework their whole chronology for that.

Have we learned nothing? Jesus isn't real. With every reincarnation where you have lived a just life you will descend deeper into the layers of the earth until at the center you reach enlightenment. You just have to avoid the lava men.
>>
>>17437168
Hey, I'm just saying "2000 years" would depend on when his death and ascension occurred, and as best I recall, he was supposed to be 33 when crucified and there'a lot of wiggle room in how the calendar account for the years of his life.
>>
>>17437210
33 was decided on at some point, early Christians differed wildly on the particulars of his life. Most early Roman depictions of Jesus show him as a very young man, 20s at most, Egyptian Christians on the other hand seem to have believed that Jesus lived through all the stages of a human life including old age before being put to death.
>>
The universe is inverted
>>
Maybe a little bit of truth. It's basically confirmed that there are oceans underneath the earth surface
>>
File: 1446291538883.png (325KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
1446291538883.png
325KB, 600x370px
my mom neglected me as a child
>>
>>17435720
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Concave_hollow_Earths
> It has even been reported, although apparently without historical documentation, that Adolf Hitler was influenced by concave hollow-Earth ideas and sent an expedition in an unsuccessful attempt to spy on the British fleet by pointing infrared cameras up at the sky.
>>
>>17437168
Jesus is very real
>>
The idea is cool as fuck but it's probably fake. The real world is boring as fuck desu.
>>
I wrote about that topic. Enjoy:

http://likeobscurevainefforts.com/hollowearth.html
>>
>>17435720
>We hear a lot about the flat earth theory
that's retarded enough as it is, we don't need an even dumber one
>>
>>17435877
>fallen angels are chained inside
Not anymore. according to the book of enoch, which is referenced as a source of which gives the bible credibility in the bible itself says that they were only chained up for 70 generations or 4900 years. That was roughly 5000 years ago.
>>
>>17435720
WE NEED A JANITOR IN HERE ASAP
>>
>>17435720
Both can be disproven in a matter of minutes by amateurs. What's there to discuss?
>>
>>17435720
just get a shovel and start digging a hole. Keep digging, and dont stop digging, until you are assured that the earth isn't hollow
>>
>>17435740
I also agree with you.
>>
>>17435720
Benevolent reptilians and other species live underground. We were allowed to evolve etc etc but we've pushed things beyond our repair which leads to ww3, a galactic war
>>
>>17438404
>Although apparently without historical doucmentation
>>
>>17436606
>might be true

No, i'm sorry but it just isn't.
>>
>>17437844
>It's basically confirmed that there are oceans underneath the earth surface

[Citation needed]
>>
>>17439840
Completely hole planet with its own star inside?

No...

>Vast networks of underground caves, some the size of cities made both naturally and artificially?

Yes

>Extraterrestrials or other bizarre creatures inhabit the insides?

Possibly
>>
>>17439937

Sorry accidently replied to you 840 anon

Also *hollow
>>
>>17435727
No
>>
>>17437844
Geologist here. Popsci bullshit has blown this claim out of proportion. Hell, they've deliberately misrepresented what means. Is there a large amount of water in/under the crust? Sure, but it's all mixed in at a relatively low percentage. Magma holds water 'dissolved' within it, and large quantities remain trapped in igneous rock
>>
>>17438435
Ya didn't you see the latest walking dead?
>>
>>17436087
lol it is a book. it's by jules verne
>>
>>17440346
Of course there's a book about Agartha stuff in general m8. Probably a couple.
>>
>>17439937
>Vast networks of underground caves, some the size of cities made both naturally and artificially?

No.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mn270zFsEW1qz4rgp.gif (491KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mn270zFsEW1qz4rgp.gif
491KB, 390x293px
>>17439809
>believing in the ancient fairy tales of archaic desert religions
>>
>>17436161
this
>>
>>17435720
looks like africa+asia with a madrid=shamballah
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.