[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 49

File: aura_color-940x300[1].jpg (31KB, 940x300px) Image search: [Google]
aura_color-940x300[1].jpg
31KB, 940x300px
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous bread: >>17429013
>>
Sex readings from every divinator to get me paranormal laid plz
>>
>>17432613
Are...Are sex readings a thing?
>>
>>17432619
Apparently
>>
>>17432613
Heh heh heh... have fun.

-a reader
>>
>>17432613
Age,sex,orentation and a picture of your hand at rest, palm down
>>
>>17432613
4 of Pentacles reversed
The Devil
Queen of Wands

Pretty self explanatory.
>>
>>17432632
e-explain.

>>17432626
y-you too
>>
>>17432635
>>17432632
Uh, just do it, let go a bit, make stuff happen.
>>
>>17432632
Interpretation plz? 4 of pents is throwing me off
>>
>>17432638
I think you gonna get ghosty-gooed
>>
>>17432638
4 pents = holding on tightly to something esp money
reversed = the opposite

Reinforced by devil, let go, get the fuck out and meet someone. Like Queen of Wands energy, do that.
>>
You know what, fuck it. I'll take a sexual reading too.
>>
>>17432645
Awwwwwwww yisssssssss....
>>
23 / M / Sco

What's up with all this confusion?
>>
>>17432641
YASSS
>>
Obviously, who doesn't want a sexual reading? I wish someone would give me one.

>>17432651
Justice
The Moon
9 of Wands

Tricky... Maybe it could mean you need to make some adjustments and try new things to be satisfied. If you're in a relationship, spice things up. If not, branch out a bit in your tastes.

Either that or no one wants to get with you until you deal with your weirdo personality.
>>
>>17432681
Haha, thank you for that.
>>
>>17432681
I was gonna read her, but I kept feeling she's a batshit chick and I didn't wanna tell her that her personality is throwing guys off.
But you made me do it

To the fem, calm down socially. You're kinda loud when you get excited and it brings down everyone else.
>>
>>17432689
Oh I'm not her. I'm a different person. Do you want to? I enjoy this stuff.
>>
>>17432692
Ok good.
Other chick was throwing me some insanely loud and fast vibes.
Even I was like honey shhh calm down

And sure, but a picture of the back of your hand at rest reaaaaallllllyyyy helps. Otherwise I get vauge, flat readings.
>>
>>17432698
Does it matter which hand?
>>
>>17432700
No, just make sure I can see your knuckles at rest
>>
>>17432702
One moment then.
>>
>>17432702
>>17432704

Its shitty, but here's what I got.
Male/23/Straight
>>
Hope everyone is having a lovely night. Hopefully will be doing readings later tonight.

Good vibes and wishes to all
>>
>>17432722
You too, Mr Empath.
>>
>>17432698
Which chick are you referring to? The one that asked the question in the first place, or the one that asked for one too?
>>
>>17432722
See you soon. Well not really SEE you, but metaphorically.
>>
>>17432702
26 f straight... coyld you give be as much info as you can? especially about the guy
>>
>>17432717
I had to double check your age. I felt a young, bright soul I thought for sure I was reading a teen. You've got allot of vibrance in you, but I feel like you don't see what others do, and it makes you come off as aloof at first.
I see allot of bright flashes, allot of warmth like sunlight.
Allot of uncertainty in your life somewhere.. is school or getting a job bothering you? Maybe a better job just seems like too much effort, but it will pay off my friend. You'll enjoy it and get the let others see that sweet soul of yours.
It's so young though... your a new soul, still throwing me really hopefull, bright eyed vibes. Going oUT for a hike or seeing a new city would be ideal for you.

I couldn't feel anything on love, but forced digging gave me a vision of brown wavy hair... I couldn't get any deeper, maybe your already seeing somone? That happens to me if somone already commited, love readings come out as nothing.

All in all, you're a really great guy. People who don't like you think your kind of a prick, but they either don't get your humor or are simply turned off by a bright aura.
You may feel really wierd and down at night, but dont. Take what I say and run with it. You have nothing to be ashamed of, bare that new, squishy soft soul. You'd do well to have a few kids, but I get the feeling kids are 'eh' for you.
You feel pretty healthy..Do you have any lower back or hip issues?? Up your water intake, maybe spritz a lemon in your water bottles, lemons are good for you.
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
Bomp
>>
>>17432759
Impressive. Good job anon, and thank you.
>>
>>17432744
You feel defencive right now and you're unknowingly walling me out.I can't get a read on you, but I clearly feel doubt and defencive emotion.
Just relax.
Also do you have a cat?
>>
>>17432780
I have 2 cats! Hold on I'll try to calm down a bit, I am really anxious over the situation
>>
Do mine as well if you could, I'd appreciate it.

Male/20/Straight
>>
File: DSC_0001.jpg (697KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0001.jpg
697KB, 2560x1440px
>>17432810
Forgot pic
>>
Good night/morning/Afternoon /div. I hope everyone is having an good day.

(btw, i do not do readings...just lurk...so dont ask me for one...)
>>
>>17432816
Can I have a reading?
>>
File: 1453667604106.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
1453667604106.gif
1MB, 371x209px
>>17432817
ya blew it
>>
>>17432817
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......................
*facedesk*
>>
>>17432816
Sex reading plz
>>
>>17432822
Jk Capsen bro, hope your day is going well too.
>>
>>17432782
Thanks. Don't be nervous.
Honestly my readings are very broad, I'm going to have to dig hard to pin down a sex reading.

And yeah, I heard your cat (s)
Cats show up in my readings allot if the person I'm reading has one. I have no idea why, I can always see the cats.

Ah, see I FELT you unwind. Much better.

You're very..green. I can smell fresh grass and I see a vibrant emerald green.
That's normal, I usually get a rush of some nostalgic feeling or a marker of the persons aura..

I don't feel much friendship...the presnse of people in your life ,yes, but I'm feeling a few of them just AREN'T in your side anon..theyre nice enough to you, but I also feel you know exactly who could bite your back.
Your dad...is he presant?? I feel a very strong parental male vibe..maybe an older brother? Some older male for sure... They truely care for you..I feel a recent disagreement, somone needs to apologize ..it might not be you, but look for the little ways people apologize such as food offerings or taking you to the store with them. They feel wierd about things.

Ill dig for love now...it's a little blocky, almost..Idk wooden feeling..
I see a boy with light brown hair, it's a little wavy.. he seems medium build and I can hear his laugh and see his smile.I also see crisp blues for hjm..
Is this a crush anon?? If not he must like you, and he feels somewhat close to you.
Whoever he is, he's not somone you get to talk to often.

I don't see any wild flings... somones going to satisfy an imidiate urge, but they're gonna leave soon after and I feel the anger he's going to leave you with. Somone with a more dark color scheme.. maybe the badboy type..
Go with the brown haired guy. I felt the nicest from that image. Almost assured, firm.
In summary, you'll get somone to lay real quick, but he's not the smartest choice ..the other guy would be a much more stable choice, but I really feel like you don't see this person often at all, although you would still call him a friend
>>
>>17432816
General love reading pls :^)
>>
>>17432843
Empath.....you should know better...
>>
>>17432846
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hope you're having a nice night Capsen
>>
File: IMG_20160305_143328.jpg (2MB, 2368x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_143328.jpg
2MB, 2368x3200px
Male/21/straight
>>
File: 20160305_031758[1].jpg (381KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160305_031758[1].jpg
381KB, 2048x1152px
22 / f / pisces

i'd really appreciate a reading if possible. i'm very curious to see how i'm interpreted with such little information
>>
am i on the right path?
thx in advance.
>>
>>17432847

I have been for the most part. Shit has finally calmed down from the planet alignment that played hell with my life. I didn't even have time to say farewell to the board or yald. Shit went majorly sideways for the last....3-4 months. But it seems to have cooled off now.

Oh and speaking of Yald. If you see them. Tell them that i apologize for just up and vanishing...it wasn't in my power to stop it....
>>
>>17432852
You're really firm anon...like to the point of coming off mean. Be mindful of others emotions, your bad for hitting all the wrong notes then wondering why that person is upset.

I just CANT get a good read on you... you have a really tough wall. Maybe I'm just tired I'm not sure but you have a pretty strong mental wall.
Do you like to read at all? I sense intellegence but...that wall bro.
I'm really sorry. You're too smart or think you're too smart to read...I hate saying I can't read somone but bruh I cant get you.

I'm so sorry anon I failed you man.
>>
>>17432856
Glad to hear things are back on the up and up. Hope they continue to do so.
>Yald
Will do man, I'm sure they'll be happy to know things are going well for you and that you are well also.
>>
>>17432613
i want a sexual reading
t. virgin
>>
>>17432853
sorry forgot to include orientation
im pan, sorry if this screws up the reading
>>
>>17432858
Maybe I was seeing multiple faccets of the same guy, the guy you should go after.
As in, he has that badboy side, bUT if he chooses to buckle down for you, he'll be a more solid man for you.
So, prepare to have to wrangle him in, but he shouldn't struggle the ropes TOO hard. After all, he's probably wanted you to wrangle him for a good minute ;)
>>
>>17432870
You might be pan, but can we still hold...hands?
>>
>>17432879
absolutely. holding hands is one of my favorite past times.
>>
>>17432878
Ooooooh my gosh hahaha! I hope so... thank you!!!!
>>
>>17432887
Awwww yeah. Forgive me for asking, but what is the true definition of pan? No judging, just genuinely curious and uninformed on the subject.
>>
>>17432878
Soooo... you think something will happen between us for sure?? Yisss
>>
>>17432853
You should treat your friends and family with more respect... it's one thing to love them, but to respect them is another animal.
You visit somone often, and theyre starting to get a little tired of you. Take a break from visiting them, it'll really help that wierd tension.

You feel really purple.. really royal. Did you grow up with good money or get a better education than most? You've got some kind of 'leg up' in society and not everyone thinks it's neato.
Or maybe you just think you've got some kind of upperhand... you're reading it very BAM here's a smell BAM here's and image..it's not smooth at all, very rushed.are you a 'get to the point' type??

You may be wanting a more male figure in your life, but there's a girl who is girl crushing hard..I hear wind when I try to dig but it's more..descriptive feeling.. maybe she's a thin person or a quite one.. I get the sense you don't know FOR SURE. Maybe you haven't had many girlfriends?? I hear a lock click shut. I doubt she's ever EVER gonna tell you how she feels.

Did somthing happen to you in a living room?? Somthing a little traumatic?..I see hardwood floors and I hear argueing, then it morphs into quite crying.. then I get the image of a mallard duck swimming peacefully but it's made of plastic..

I have no idea what the duck means.maybe another anon known the symbolism there..

Well I'm gonna say that's all i can do. Once I start getting really wierd symbolic stuff like a living plastic duck, it means I've strained too much to see clearly.
>>
>>17432906
I think so, yes.
But be careful, like I said he's gonna make you really angry at some point. That'll be the point you decide if he's worth working on or not
>>
>>17432891
hmm true definition of pan is someone who will engage in sexual acts with all genders. trans/cis/nonbinary and the like. though for me i lean heavily along the non-sexual side of relationships, but i do like romance and i'm more than excited to have a relationship with just about anyone if it works out
>>
>>17432919
Neat.
>>
File: image.jpg (587KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587KB, 1600x2133px
Interested in reading me friend?

25/male/straight
>>
>>17432917
I will heed your advice, thank you! This is so curious... hmm...
>>
>>17432927
I'm sorry anon I'm stretched thin but I'll try somthing for you, cuz I feel a tender heart.

You feel like a very sweet, soft hearted guy. You take a joke well and feel like you have a good amount of life exsperience.
You can snap when angry, but to really piss you off would take a person ignoreing your obvious 'back off ' signals.

You're mother, alive or not, loves you very much. I feel an issue with the mother, but in her heart she loves you the most, at least, I can feel a great motherly pressence from you.. could be a new mom is in your life, but somthing is covering you in warmth only real love can weave.
You'd be a great dad, and I think kids would actually be really good for you.

I see a rocking horse when I try to dig even a little bit, it's a happy scene and it's rocking gently in the wind on a wooden porch. There's a yellow dog of some kind, maybe a lab, snoozing in the grass. The image fades, but as it did I smelled an overpowering gasoline odor... it was a little alarming actually..
I try to dig even a little deeper and I hear and see earth in somone hands, they're rubbing it in thier palms. It's red clay, the hands carry it to a water source of some kind, I can't tell, and throws it in... the sound of the clay hitting the water sounds like a downpour of rain.. then that's it..I try to dig futher but just can't focus it all...

The symbolic reads of a tired reader like me can seem scary and any digging now just brings up straight images with no string emotion attached.I'll have to really stop with you anon.

Is ummary, yourE a really sweet dude. Don't let people take advantage of your passive approach .
>>
>>17432949
Thank you anon, that was very insightful and lovely to read.

Love and well wishes be with you
>>
>>17432909
aaah, i really do try to love and respect everyone that i have a somewhat close relationship to. i hope i'm not excluding anyone out from it s:
As for visiting someone, i don't really have anyone to visit physically. however i did have someone on skype i used to talk to a lot, but then they stopped responding to me and didn't really bother to tell me they weren't in the mood to talk to me, it sort of lead to a bigger falling out with the group of friends i'm in now.

purple is actually my favorite color though O: and compared to most of my friends, i actually live much more well off, my family isn't rich but we have money to spare on expenses. but i try not to talk about it too much cause i feel really bad.
I am sort of looking for a boyfriend though, but if someone is girlcrushing on me that's something i wanna investigate cause i'm curious. i'm so used to being overlooked relationship wise because i'm not a very, conventional? person.

as for the living room, while it's not 100% accurate, my parents used to fight a lot and they would start either in the living room/kitchen and leave to their room to continue. usually it ended up with my mom crying, though we've never had hardwood floors before. when they argued usually me and my brother would hole up in my rooms until it stopped
>>
>>17432956
No, I'm sorry. I only see this in flashes and details. It was spring though, it was very sunny.
>>
>>17432960
Ohhh thank you! I won't bother you about it any longer, and thank you so much for helping this wayward, naive little anon I really appreciate it :) may love and light always be with you! I will send you more loving energy in parting <3
>>
>>17432958
Maybe your rough childhood is like the plastic duck... it looks very peaceful and calm, but when you turn it over, it's plastic.maybe you're the duck. You look together to most, but you have a shell, a protective shell.
>>
>>17432967
Thank you for listening.
:) vibes received and stored, take care hun. Be safe.
>>
>>17432955
You too man. Take care, be careful out there.

What a sweet guy.
>>
File: asdasdasd.jpg (894KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
asdasdasd.jpg
894KB, 2560x1440px
20/Male/Straight
>>
Hey, hope everyone's doing well.

I'm going to be doing some tarot readings, so give me your query and any relevant information and I'll see what I can see.
>>
>>17433036
Am I on a supernatural entities radar for what I'm writing? I'm writing a story about a person who is grief stricken because his girlfriend is killed in an accident, and uses a spirit board by himself. He thinks he might get to talk to his dearly departed but actually contacts said demon. Someone said If I write about them, its kind of an offering to them or whatnot. So yeah. Am I on someones radar, and do I need to be careful.
>>
>>17433036
I have a friend some health problems and want to know what I can do to help.
>>
>>17433036
Bitch broke me heart and me along with it. I'm having trouble moving on because this and that. Whatdo?
>>
>>17433059

Man up and walk on?
>>
>>17433067
Trying, man, I really am. I've already followed all standard advice, but it's not working.
>>
>>17433036
Im curious about my love life, or about this letter will it be delivered?
22 male aquarius.
>>
>>17433074
Well, have you given yourself to mourn the loss. If your trying to move on too quickly or blurry it, your only going to cause yourself more pain.
>>
>>17433036
>>17432869
>>
>>17433047
You already asked this question, didn't you?

>>17433052
Could you tell me something about what kind of health problems they are? I'll warn you I don't have much experience with health readings specifically, so I might not be much help.

For now, the message is that you probably can't help and that this is a time of rest and recuperation. You're focusing your energy in the wrong place. I don't know, but I get the sense of you going about something relationship-wise the wrong way. Is there some problem with the relationship with this friend? Are you trying to help them for the wrong reasons?

They're worn out but they still have the energy to improve their condition, even if it's a hard fight to win.
>>
>>17432632
How reliable are self-readings? I've done a reading for myself and it seemed pretty accurate but seeking second opinion.
>Are self readings a thing??
>>
Doing general tarot readings, trying to learn. Tell me your query, preferably something that you can give me some feedback.

As I said, still learning
>>
>>17433059
What I see is that you're still fighting this too hard. The battle's already over, there's nothing left to win. You're coming at this from a place of feeling like you have no control left in your life, and you're overburdening yourself try to fix it forcefully.

The cards are heavily suggesting you need to spend time with friends, let the support of people around you help guide you to reconciliation with your painful memories. Other than that, you just need to get away from the whole situation, but don't try to force it out complete either; just learn to accept it's a past memory and move on.

>>17433091
You can self-read. I don't do it often, because my own bias gets in the way. I can't interpret clearly. If you can, you're probably fine. Depends how sensitive the subject matter.
>>
>>17433086
Its possible I've asked it before, yes.
>>
>>17433103
General love reading, recently I've started thinking about my first love even though I had not seen her in a long time.
>>
>>17433080
The letter will be delivered.

For love I see you being a sort of serious, slow, but kind and caring type of person. The other person who you're with or will be with soon has a much more active energy; they feel like they're on a mission. They're confident, but a little defensive.

You have doubts but you guys will clash nicely and the happiness that comes from the relationship washes away the doubts. You just might find that at first she seems like the wrong personality type for you, until you get to know her better. She'll heal your wounds.

Hmm.. although she seems active in spirit though, I think she may be a little quiet/reserved in a communication sense, so look out for that too.

>>17433083
Lovers, Death, Wheel of Fortune

Lucky sex incoming for you. The kind of person you're interested in too, so if you see one, go for it.
>>
>>17433134
noice, ficky ficky ahead
>>
>>17433036
Male
Aries

How does my future look? Also how will my vacation go? it's soon. Also might end up seeing my father who i haven"t seen for 21 years.

Will try to hold my self from caving his face in with my fists.
>>
>>17433100
(How) will i achieve my goals in life?
>>
>>17433036
What can i expect in my love life?
Pisces 3-8-95 seeing a familiar girl in my dreams odd synchronicities
>>
>>17433113
Hmm... it's really hard for me to tell you much about your first love.

The girl I'm getting for you to date next is sort of like... authoritative, and constantly trying to improve their life. They probably just came out of a bad relationship or similar learning experience, something which they learned a lot from by leaving it behind.

An incredibly powerful relationship between you. I feel like it must be someone new though. The relationship comes as a result of a choice you have to make.

I see you being in the middle of some project, like work, school, or hobby, but something intellectual. Something you care about. And you have a lot of life experience and you're always moving forward in life, you seem to have some direction in mind.

The relationship will come with some very crazy problems to deal with at the start. Not to do with your potential partner, but with the circumstances, maybe to do with the choice you're having to make?

Then again, when I draw cards for your first love I see a lot of relationship signs, just nothing that leads me to know whether it's just memories or a future meaning.
>>
>>17433036
>>17433176
>>17433163
Sorry guys, going to stop for now. Just ask the other person reading here: >>17433100
>>
>>17433180
>>17433186
Thanks friend, I didn't have a relationship with my first love as I was introverted at the time and wasn't good socially, might be just memories. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17433174
>important
5 of pentacles
>pitfalls/be wary of
>10 of cups
>achievement/outcome
King of swords

Keeping track of your finances will be important to achieving your goals, be careful with taking venture too eagerly. Emotional attachment is something to watch for; I feel a choice between a deep love or fulfilment in life will be required.
Finally, the King of swords for your outcome is self explanatory. You'll achieve what you want, although not everyone will be happy with this. Let the naysayer naysay, you have become what you want. Just don't let your achievements get to your head and leave you alienated.
>>
>>17433214
Merci, much appreciated>>17433103
>>
>>17433238
Anytime anon
>>
>>17433100
Will my business be successful?
>>
>>17433268
>important
Ace of pentacles
>pitfalls
Queen of cups
>outcome
Knight of pentacles

The importance and outcome are both very positive for this sort of venture. Very profitable it seems. Just be sure to not let your feelings interfere. Don't take business dealings to heart, keep business and emotions separate. Be prepared to grow a thick skin of see yourself come to ruin via letting your emotions get the better of you
>>
>>17433100
Are you still doing readings?

If so, could you give me either a love reading or a reading about how my current year of studies will go? Or a general about anything is fine.
>>
>>17432813
>>17432717
>>17433002
lose weight

>>17432852
eew. You should know better than what you did / doing.

>>17432853
Take better care of yourself, lass. The body's health is reflected everywhere if you know how to look.

>>17432927
I sense a kindred spirit. Yay, but also lol, good luck. You'll need it, I think you know why.
Consider the other approach weighing in on your mind.
>>
>>17433410
>kindred spirit
Thankyou brother.
>goof lucky you'll need it. I think you know why
That I do. All too well
>consider the other approach
Now this is something I need a bit more on.
>>
File: 20160306_011730.jpg (803KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20160306_011730.jpg
803KB, 2448x3264px
>>17433410

sup lad

what about mine?
will i be living the dream and fuck lots of girls before my ultimate demise?
>>
>>17433503
I do like your hand.
>>
>>17433506
are you a grill?
>>
>>17433503
>those calluses
Deadlift stat, now
>>
>>17433510
No, I just feel like you're a nice person. Is that true?
>>
>>17433511

145kg at 74kg BW, only been lifting for a few months.

>>17433512

I like to think so.
>>
>>17433515
YEA BOY! LIGHTWEIGHT BABY JUST A PEEEEEEEAAAANUT

but in all seriousness fucking solid
>>
File: 20160222_161106.jpg (976KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20160222_161106.jpg
976KB, 2448x3264px
>>17433533
Feels alright man, at least my DL weight in my experience is continuing to blow up my forearms up. Curious to see how they will look in 5-6 months time when i up the weights even more.

Loving it though, ain't nothing better than pumping iron.
>>
>>17433100

Is my love life going to take off? At least with some sexytimes?
>>
>>17433467
We don't always choose the events that happen in our life. Sometimes someone wisps in from out of nowhere and leaves behind a profound change, or they stick around and every time you really question it you just sit and "why".

Sometimes instead of a person its a thought or a decision that affects you. Something akin to "I didn't ask for this." No, you didn't, yet here it is. Now what are you going to do?

Sometimes things happen. And sometimes they suck. What matters more is not the situation, but how you react to it.

Suffice to say, I think you have a bit more time for your reaction. The one that matters. Not the knee-jerk emotional one. They may be the same, who knows. Just...don't make any decision from despair, is all.

An act fueled by despair brings more despair still.

>>17433503
>>17433547
I like you better after seeing the second picture. Fitness is always a good thing to have. It's a measure of self discipline.

You're not too weighed down by thoughts, which can be nice. Living in the world outside your head vs the one inside lets you meet new people. Your heart line isn't too bad, and it makes me want to say aside from a few minor choices, your love life should be relatively (average) decent.

Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>17433559
>>You're not too weighed down by thoughts, which can be nice. Living in the world outside your head vs the one inside lets you meet new people. Your heart line isn't too bad, and it makes me want to say aside from a few minor choices, your love life should be relatively (average) decent.

Doesn't sound all too bad, cheers for the reading mate.

>Keep on keeping on.

Likewise.
>>
>>17433330
Thanks!
>>
>>17433549
>8 of Swords
>Death
>The Devil
Bury your inhibitions and build that confidence and watch the pussy fly your way anon!
>>
>>17433100
Could I have a health reading please?
E
Gemini
>>
>>17433595

Ehehe, it's almost time...
>>
>>17433100
Hey kind anon, would you mind doing a reading for me? That'd be kind

Chris
M
Sun in Leo 12th house, Moon in Aquarius 6th house and Leo rising

I'd ask a general reading concerning my future; things i should be aware of, should watch out for and be careful with

Thanks!
>>
>>17433100
Hi, Anon. Wanted to ask, what might happen to me in the near future, mainly with jobs? Aquarius, 22, male.
>>
>>17433100
Dré
M
Aries

Is there something in my life that I'm not aware of or that I overlooked? What is it?

Thanks
>>
>>17433680
Are you from Qc by any chance?
>>
>>17433694
yep

I guess I've spammed these threads enough to get noticed ._.
>>
>>17433701
Nah, i'm also from Quebec

I knew you were from Qc somehow

Where you from tho?
>>
>>17433705
Matane
>>
>>17433707
Shieeet m8, that's far away from me

Vaudreuil-Dorion fag here
>>
>>17433713
Quite a bit. If you decide go on vacation around gaspesie we might see each other who knows?
>>
>>17433735
That'd be sick but unlikely unfortunately

Ahhh tabarnak pk on continue de parler anglais lol

Chu su l'bord d'aller aux études pis j'attends des nouvelles pour ma demande de chômage faque j'pense pas qu'on pourrait chill ou whatever... :/
>>
>>17433742
C'est pas bin bin d'addon en effet. tk bonne chance dans tes affaires.
>>
>>17433748
Hey thanks le gros! J'te souhaite merde de ton bords!(pcq souhaiter de la chance à qqun ça porte malheur :P)
>>
>>17433750
tiguidou
>>
>>17433851
Haha my brother has the same birthdate as you(1993)

He's one hypocritical piece of shit tho

I hope you're not like him
>>
>>17433926
Unfortunately I'm kinda hypocritical piece of shiy too.
>>
Is anyone still reading?
>>
>>17433970
I hope you're atleast not as 2 faced, manipulative and full of yourself like him he's Sun in Pisces 2nd house, Moon in Leo 7th house and Capricorn rising
>>
File: 1447970114994.jpg (444KB, 784x980px) Image search: [Google]
1447970114994.jpg
444KB, 784x980px
I will do two to three tarot readings. Avoid general questions, because they quite possibly will give you general answers. No inane or silly love matters as well.

My requirement is but one picture of a fantasy setting and/or anything related to fantasy. Beasts, humans, spells, etc.
>>
>>17434127
How will the relationship with my father change over the next few weeks?
>>
File: 1374508251353.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1374508251353.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>17434127
will i be rich? or at least financially well off to live a comfy life?
>>
>>17434127
How big raise can I expect in my workplace this year?
How is my future in the current workplace looking like?
>>
>>17434136
>nature of the relationship in two weeks: Nine of Wands (Strength)
>probable way of said relationship expressing itself, left: Four of Cups (Luxury)
>probable way of said relationship expressing itself, right: Ten of Disks (Wealth)
>reasons/influences for said changes: Ace of Cups
>advice for you to improve/better said relationship: Nine of Swords (Cruelty)
>progression of said relationship in the future: Three of Wands (Virtue)

Interesting spread. At the bottom of it, the nature, it seems that things will improve in one way or another. Getting through whatever problems, finding an equilibrium and strength and working it's way towards something far better, even if right now may just not be too perfect. It'll express itself in emotional stability, perhaps a bit too much so or even completely constricted emotions, which could lead to some issues bubbling up eventually. In the sense of the material, it'll be pretty stable, but I still think that the emotional part would be something to watch out for.
For some reason I had issues coming up as to why exactly it would be like this. The card for this particular matter would start for a start in regards of emotional, urging to perhaps repair or start anew, something along the lines of that. A fresh start, even. I am not exactly sure though.
Cruelty is a tricky card to interpret, and while it would usually mean either sorrow in some ways and in another way, realization of a cold, hard truth, I am not sure if it would be the latter for you. It is an advice card, and it has a strong meaning to realize something that's going on and not ignore it.
And in the end, the card of Virtue is a very easy way to say that it's going to keep changing or it will be directing itself in a particular way. If you or him wish to change it and either of you will do something, then it's highly likely that it'll roll that way and there's too little to stop it. Hard to say whether positive or negative though.

1/2
>>
File: magic_smoke_in_hands_wallpaper.jpg (357KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
magic_smoke_in_hands_wallpaper.jpg
357KB, 1280x800px
>>17434127
You ever have something, and you just can't find the words to say it? Oh well. Maybe I'll figure it out for next time.

Here's a picture for your time anyway.
>>
>>17434178

So, to put this short, it seems like there's a good start, even though some emotional matters almost seem to be a little bit constricted here and there. It's also sitting in a position where it can be easily directed in one way or another, whether for good or bad. Based on this, it almost seems like you have to address something instead of letting it sit idly as well, but I am not entirely sure whether I am correct here. Please, do provide some feedback for me, it would be appreciated.

>>17434150
Will you? Most people won't be, and that's a fact that quite a few should or already do know. And I do mean in regards of material and not emotional richness or mental or whatever else. I would stick with ''financially well'' instead of anything extreme like richness, and even then if you know what you're doing.

Give me a few, you may just be my last reading, since >>17434167 hasn't provided any sort of an image and I am getting close to the official end of my day.

>>17434179
Truth be told, far too often. It depends on what you want to say though. Sometimes just saying what you think (while obviously making sure it's not something that will just make everything blow up) can lead to something forming out of that. A question here, a question there, and you somehow, one way or another, have the meaning through. But like I said, depends on what it is in the first place.

The pictures are always appreciated. And so, here's a tiny bit of it to you.
>>
File: 1335794177234.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1335794177234.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>17434127
>14:44:43
Nice.

Will you pull three cards for me, dear Zaros? No interpretation, no query. I trust your sortilege.
>>
File: image.jpg (712KB, 1202x730px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712KB, 1202x730px
>>17434127

Will I ever be content with myself and my labels (sexuality, gender, etc)?>>17434136
>>
>>17434209
didn't mean to add that second tag whoops.
>>
>>17434178
>>17434188
Well, there's been quite a few hardships and I've been walking on thin ice with my father over the past few years. I came to the decison that it's time to distance myself for the next little while for the sake of my own emotional security. I do believe he will understand to some extent, I guess I'll just have to wait and see, as well as being cautious. The reading definitely resonates to the situation, thanks
>>
>>17434150
>general state of your financial matters in the future: Six of Swords (Science)
>supporting card, left: Five of Wands (Strife)
>supporting card, right: Seven of Cups (Debauch)
>influences/qualities that are assisting you: III - The Empress
>influences/qualities that are interfering, negative: XVI - The Tower
>what to focus on to make the best out of it: XIX - The Sun

How fitting. Five, six and seven. The Empress in the field of positive works, while the Tower in the negative ones. The matter to focus on is the Sun. I wonder, had I drawn one more card, could I have gotten Four or Eight of Disks, hm? Nonetheless, I had to do it like this instead of directly answering your question, because tarot is surprisingly bad with answering yes/no questions.

Restlesness, a wonder and focus to figure things out and see what could help you and what could assist you to improve yourself more in regards of financial matters. Willpower that's directed, sure, but it's not exactly in a way that's going to not leave a mark or two. I am not even going to get into emotional matters on the subject: recognition of illusions or hell, even wishful thinking could fall under this as well.
The positive aspects could represent a woman of sorts, or perhaps a mindset or even a thought. A positive, caring thought that spurs you and cares for you in whatever matter you need assistance with. Change, even.
The negative aspects are simple and blind destruction. Breaking things apart and simply causing destruction all over the place. Or perhaps a very unstable position or a mindset that could be causing this as well. Not good, not good. More stability is needed.
Focus on doing something and remaining positive. I do not even need to go on a rant here, it's as simple as that.

1/2
>>
>>17434188
well, i'm not thinking of being an oligarch, just to not worry about money and live a humble life, nothing extreme
>>
>>17434227

The three cards seem to poke at internal issues more than the external, but the Tower could very well be an external issue, something that's just out of your control instead of it being a destructive change in your mindset. Even so, I am not even sure what to say. To actually answer your question that you asked: no. In the future, you still need to do a lot of work and perhaps clear up a few things in your head about this before being able to even become financially well off or rich. Good luck with that.

>>17434209
No cards, but a sliver of advice. If you're not content with something, then do something about it. If you feel like something is wrong, then I would say change it, but keep in mind that the changes can cause even more discomfort in the long run than in the short run. Decide whether something is worth it or not. I am not one to say much in regards of what you're asking, since it's a particularly touchy subject for most people in general, but really... don't make the mistake of doing something rash.

But like I said, this is one thing that you can actually sort out through by yourself. Remain as objective as possible while thinking about this and you should eventually, in one way or another, come across as something.

>>17434195
Thanks for pouring some salt on the wound, for I was hoping that nobody saw that. Sheesh.

First was Eight of Cups, Debauch, second one was XIX - The Sun and the third one was XX - The Aeon. This is mind you in the order in which I drew them. Take that as you will; haven't done this in a while.
>>
>>17434231
>>17434227
thanks for the clearance
>>
>>17434209
I'll answer you, since it seems like Zaros will be done before they get to you.

I am a man. And I'm straight. I'm content with this. And even if I wasn't, it's still good to accept things as they are. However, you're not bound to.

If you are X and you feel Y, why bother labeling yourself at all? You are 'anon', and as such you are 'anon'. If someone asks you what you are, they're asking so that they may have the information to relate. If you have XX chromosomes, say female for simplicity's sake.

There is no need to conform, simply be. And when you ask yourself, am I male? Am I female? Am I straight? Gay?
Simply tell yourself "I am me."
You will have more success becoming alright with whoever you are first, than being alright with whatever label you adopt for yourself.

Am I "John" enough doesn't sound right, does it? And yet you allow yourself to question "Am I man enough?"

Short version, is that you are you beneath the masks and labels you adopt. Worry not about unimportant things such as these.
>>
>>17434229
Let me change up my interpretation a little bit then, to make it more short and actually somewhat sensible. No, for it'll take a while. There's just a few things going on that you need to sort through, but then again, when I do future readings unless specified I go for a few months to a year. Past that? Who knows really. Too many things, too many strands, too many things changing this or that about. Hard to say.

Keep going at it and don't lose hope, I suppose. Good luck.
>>
>>17434231
thank you that was quite nice
>>
>>17434233
Seems about right, and you're probably giving him better advice than what I can give or what can the cards give. But I'm still going to go with the entire ''if you're not content with something, do something, but yet be certain if the change will be worth it than what it is that you have now''. I swear, kids these days think too much about their sexuality and labels and being special snowflakes instead of just finding what they're alright with and sticking with it... bah.
>>
>>17434233
thanks for the insight, I never thought of it that way before
>>
>>17434231
>not only querying readers when they have significant gets in their offer to read
fucking plebs. it was a nice get, I don't require perfect repetition to like some quads. 3 is close enough to mean you were vibing well

Thank you very much. Applies beautifully, brings near-total clarity, etc etc I could wax poetic, but I won't. I knew some Major Arcana were coming my way, my spread this morning had none.
>>
Since the reader up there said he would only do 2 or 3 reads i would like to ask to anyone for a little reading
Male
Aquarius
How will my concurrent health situation affect my life?
Thanks in advance
>>
Huge test tomorrow determines the outcome of so many things, how will i preform? any words of advice?
>>
Male virgo

Is it worth chatting up Ariel S.? Like would we fuck at some point?
>>
>name is Nana
>female
>Virgo

Will I ever meet Valiant Thor, the Venusian, in my life? Thank you.
>>
>>17434446
I don't know, man. How do you even have sex with a mermaid?
>>
>>17434335
Just go take it. There's nothing else to be said. Either you know the material or you don't.
>>
>>17434712

She's a mexican, not a mermaid. That shouldn't be an issue
>>
File: fantasy-winter-wallpaper-1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy-winter-wallpaper-1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17433036
>>17434127
please help me. How can i find myself? In my dreams im completely different and i know its because thats my true self but i cant be the same in real life.
How can i find guidance? Ive been stuck for a while.
Thank you
>>
>>17434819
How would you describe yourself now compared to in your dreams?
>>
Aaron, male, Leo.

What should I do regarding Amy? Is that even her real name? Should I wait until we are working together to say anything? Is she an anxious, introverted person, like I suspect?
>>
bamp
>>
>>17434891
not quite sure how to describe it? in my dreams i feel much more natural/comfortable and less forced, just happier and more fun in general. i have different thought processes like im a different person completely. i just know id be much more likeable if i were more like that, and i would like myself so much more. i just cant help but wonder what my life would be like if i were that person and i would really like to find out. is that person my subconscious or the person i would like to be?
>>
>>17435124
Well, everyone should be able to feel comfortable and happy. Obviously many people don't, sometimes because of life circumstances and sometimes because of their own mistakes.

When you don't know what is making you happy there are usually two things which could be wrong: either you have a mental illness or other health issue (even a minor one, like a food intolerance that is mood-affecting, can totally screw with someone's life), or there is something (or multiple things) in your life which you are not being honest with yourself about.

In the latter case, the solution is to look deep inside yourself and analyze the issue until the solution comes to you. If you can't be honest with yourself it's very difficult to achieve happiness, in most cases.
>>
>>17435140
making you unhappy*
>>
>>17435140
thank you, are you a reader?
>>
>>17435175
I am but I'm not reading right now. I just wanted to give my advise based on personal experience and observation.
>>
Has someone placed a curse on me?

Male, Scorpio
>>
>>17435185
ah thankyou! could you try reading me if you can? im curious x
>>
>>17435259
Maybe, it depends. Can you tell me a little more about your situation first?
>>
>>17435269
not sure what to tell you haha. ive been purposely trying to change my personality on purpose because i thought id be better that way, which has never worked, but ive been doing this for roughly 10 years id say? so a large portion of my life (im only 15, i know im very young).

for the guidance thing ive been so stuck on it lately, im naturally gifted and can usually see into my own short future, but i havent been able to lately. also ive been given some different paths i can take but im not sure which one to take, or if i should take any.

if there is anything else you need to know just ask and ill also try to reply quicker than i have been
>>
>>17435319
Hmm, the cards say pretty much what I would have told you in the first place. You're at a point of potential, but it's tense and, to you, feels destructive. But really, you're just on your life's path, yet not at a point where you can observe your own path objectively.

You feel sort of down-trodden and lacking, but you're actually quite prepared for the challenges ahead. Your fear is that none of your hopes will be actualized, that nothing will really "begin". You feel like the world just keeps moving on around you and that you have no control over the pacing. This is true, the world does keep moving and you will be faced with a lot of fears, doubts, stresses... but these are all as one would expect, for a tense time such as the teenage years. It's a natural part of growing up and coming to terms with reality and yourself.

You're at the very beginning of a journey, even if it doesn't feel like it. You have a spark that will carry you through into your future.

As advice, the cards suggest that you should keep your life uncluttered and be very generous with your positivity towards others. Be kind and help others and this will bring you good fortune. And also, if you focus on saving money now it will help you at some point in the next few years. Trust in your own self and intuition, and be willing to let go of things that you no longer need. Don't cling to romantic ideals - be realistic. Good things will come in time.
>>
>>17435379
this was very helpful, i cant thank you enough! xx
>>
Can someone do a reading for me? I feel so lost right now :/ on all aspects of my life...
>>
>>17435485
Why do you feel lost?
>>
>>17435495
Confused :( I made a plan but my "plans" always seem to backfire on me... I just hope I'm heading down the right path...
>>
What happens when we die? How can I communicate with passed loved ones?
>>
>>17435526
You're not stuck. You're just impatient and uncomfortable and need to learn how to commit. Stop worrying about relationships. Focus on money and decide what you want to do with your life on a practical level, like if there's a career goal or something.

If you don't have any big goal like that, then just get a job, work, spend spare time on hobbies you like. Do this until you feel better. Then you'll have a foundation to work from to decide what you want to do more easily. Get into a comfortable situation on a practical level. Save money. Be healthy, eat and exercise well. If you have depression, anxiety, anything like that, see a doctor about it.

You don't need a reading for this. You'll end up doing what you really want to do one way or another.
>>
>>17435562
I always liked readings because they have me information to contemplate and a different perspective for my situation. A lot of people believed I was using it dependantly or obsessively but I just thought it was interesting to see different perspectives that I may not have considered. Thank you for your insight!
>>
>>17435550
Staring at /div/ all day waiting for readers is a bad habit and it won't make you happy.
>>
>>17435576

you make me happy, anon
>>
>>17435576
I'm just bored. It's interesting to me. I also plan on learning about divinity and being a healer. Don't knock a person without knowing anything about them.
>>
>>17435580
<3
>>
>>17435581
I'm a diviner. I know plenty about you. I know you need to chill the fuck out with the obsessive personality and get a hobby (not divination, you can't trust yourself enough for that) and a job. Or you're going to drive yourself crazy. Trust me.

Anyone who is constantly deleting their own posts is not being honest about themselves in one way or another.
>>
>>17435589
Lol its because I look back on them and feel like I'm being over dramatic... people always judge me by the shit I type, it's weird. Whatever lol
>>
>>17435615
Anyway I'm outta here. peaaace
>>
>>17435615

hey wait are you the girl who thinks her bf is cheating on her?
>>
>>17435615
>people always judge me by the shit I type
you're in a nearly exclusively text based environment with the occasional image for flavor. By what do you propose that they judge you instead?
>>
>>17435615
You can deny it all you want but there are real problems you need to sort out and refuse to. Your whole life will be a lot happier if you ever actually do that, instead of being defensive and refusing to grow up.

It's not the way you type that's the problem. It's the way you think.
>>
>>17432606
Posting from another thread, sorry, I just need some answers
>New York, New York
>Female
>27
>Aries (Cancer rising, Sag. Moon)

I dated a guy (let's call him C) for one summer in my sophomore year of college. Things ended abruptly because he started sleeping with my best friend (our relationship never had a title.) We see each other 6 or 7 years later and we are friendly.

Fast forward about 8 years. C's older brother comes into my workplace frequently and we start talking. About two weeks ago, I start having dreams about C, first one in about a year, two years. Last night, I had a particular intense dream with C. The context wasn't entirely sexual but it felt astral. Is there a possibility that things might work out between me and C in the future?

(sorry if this seems stupid, but he is "the one that got away")
>>
wheres the chick thats like IF HE REALLY FUCKING LOVED ME HE WOULDN'T BE WHORING AROUND
>>
>>17435741
I had an intense dream about an ex last night too, but it's not the universe trying to send us a message or anything. It's just your unconscious self keeping you entertained while your body recharges and your brain defragments itself.

Sorry, senpai.
>>
>>17435849
LOL THAT WAS ME See what I mean? The fact that you guys believed any of it was hilarious... How you doin'?

>>17435639
Oh, are you referring to me psychologically? Are you saying I have a mental illness? You know absolutely nothing, NOTHING about me, or my "problems". I hate when people think they know whats best for others, when often times they don't even know whats best for themselves. My life is happy. I have endured some pretty intense shit in my life, but I learn from it and I move on. Right now I'm still learning from recent events, and all of this divination has really been so interesting to me. Some people are wrong, but some people are so spot on that it just astounds me, so I keep asking the same questions to see other points of views from different psychics. It is just so, so fascinating to me. The fact that one divinator literally described everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING to a TEE, absolutely blew my mind. Thats why I lurk here and seek answers, because its just so... like I said, astounding and fascinating.

Its an aspect of life that people refuse to awknowledge exists, which is our Spirituality and the ability to tap into it. And it is fucking incredible.

Do I need to grow up? Really? Maybe I enjoy my childlike innocence and naivety to the world. I think just fine, my friend. I think just fine. If you could talk to me in person, you would see things differently, but because we have this text barrier it makes things a little challenging. I'm also very sarcastic and people have a hard time seeing that in text, too, it seems.
>>
>>17435741
>white wimmin
>literally the universe like trying to tell me something
>>
Does anyone know how to read Aura colours?
>>
Could someone do a reading for me?
18/m/florida
born in july
>>
>>17436083
are you worried about your career by any chance?
>>
>>17436092
College, yes.
>>
>>17436017
Not that guy but no one sees you as childlike or innocent. It's just annoying and stupid. You're that stupid chick everyone knows to be like totally spiritual man, but really you're just that chick everyone knows is an easy lay.

If you can't handle this, you should seriously get off 4chan. No one here likes people like you. And none of us should be forced to like you or your regurgitation spiritually you really don't understand beyond you wanting to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>17436132
>>17436115
>>17436017
Just fuck already and shut up. Youre shitting up the thread both of you.
>>
>>17436115
Everyones fighting their own battles. And if calling me stupid and a whore makes you feel better, then so be it. I hope you feel better and I'm sorry for whatever is happening in your life that have made you such a bitter person. And for the record, I wasn't asking anyone to like me.
>>
>>17436139
Not much going on here, anyway. Just a bunch of egos, anger, and ignorance flying around.
>>
>>17436132
I'll say it again. If you can't handle this, you should seriously get off 4chan. No one here likes people like you. Everyone here is either going to fuck with you or call you an idiot. This is the straight truth.

It's like being a Mexican and going to Spain and expecting everyone to accept you.
>>
>>17436149
Or, you know, if you dont like me you can just ignore me. All youre doing is making other people mad like >>17436139. Are you done, now? Heres a tip: Nobody cares about what you think. I certainly don't.
>>
>>17436149
I like her more than I like you, and I really dislike her. Don't think you're on the high ground retard, we dislike both of you.
>>
>>17436153
Nah, I'd rather do what many other people have done over the course of the last few threads and fuck with you. I gave my three posts. Have fun.

>>17436155
I don't care.
>>
>>17436155
This shouldnt even be up for debate. You cant make everyone like you. I dont see why people are so rude and opinionated online. I guess its the only sense of control some people have. Usually when people are really mean and rude on the ol' net its because in "real life" they get taken advantage of, and walked all over, never able to assert any sort of control on anyone or anything in their lives, so they take to the internet and start slinging insults to strangers, like this lovely anon here >>17436149 But this is a thread about divination, not the fragile and broken egos of sad, lonely basement dwellers.
>>
>>17436160
>Nah, I'd rather do what many other people have done over the course of the last few threads and fuck with you. I gave my three posts. Have fun.

>fuck with you

Lolllll right.
>>
>>17436165
>But this is a thread about divination, not the fragile and broken egos of sad, lonely basement dwellers.

Fucking exactly! So why are you still talking about your goddamned self and how mean the world is to you? Did you stop to consider maybe people don't like you for a tangible reason that you can actually solve? Like the fact that you never stop fucking talking about yourself?
>>
File: dead-horse.gif (129KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
dead-horse.gif
129KB, 300x232px
>>17436192
>still trying to talk to me
>>
>>17436202
Did you really just google "beating a dead horse" and post the second result?
>>
>>17436202
>replying to tell me to stop replying

This will be my last comment to you, go ahead and get in your last word to defend your fragile ego and let that be the end of it.
>>
>>17436212
"This will be my last comment to you, go ahead and get in your last word to defend your fragile ego and let that be the end of it."

>doing the exact same thing
>>
>>17436215
>doing the exact same thing to his exact same thing
>>
File: smile-guy-feature1.jpg (16KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
smile-guy-feature1.jpg
16KB, 480x330px
>>17436209
Maybe.
>>
File: 170.jpg (26KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
26KB, 300x100px
>>17436212
>>
File: image.gif (961KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
961KB, 245x250px
Wow this place is a mess
>>
File: k.png (42KB, 172x187px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
42KB, 172x187px
>>17436244
>>
File: 1457182125699.jpg (132KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1457182125699.jpg
132KB, 1280x842px
>>17436244
And all I want is an love reading, because im a sad cunt.
>>
>>17436320
>love yourself first
>>
>>17436351
>I'm, I've, me, I, me, I, I

People dont think youre crazy for being obsessed with love or being interested in /div/ they think you're crazy because you're a narcissist who's obsessed with themselves.
>>
>>17436327
These fucking cunts need to learn this advice is shit.
Its like everytime someone asks about love they post this shit. It's not even fucking applicable here.
>>
Hey, /div/, there's something going on right now, and I would appreciate if anyone at all could pull the cards, scry or whatever, I just need to know if there's a spirit with me? If so, could anyone try to describe?
>>
>>17436370
>>17436383
Whores the both of you. Cut this shit out you want banter meet me over in /pol/.
Fucking aussies.
>>
>>17436383
Ok, I'm a different anon, but I must say, you're the biggest shitposter we've had recently. All this back and fourth is getting on my nerves.
>>
>>17436351
>>17436383
>>17436378
>>17436322
>>17436320
>>17436253
>>17436244
>>17436233
>>17436202
>>17436202
>>17436215

This has been the same girl.

Please, just go.
>>
>>17436378
Its true though. People use love as a crutch, because they're lacking in some department like self-esteem or self-worth, so they think that having a relationship will fix their inferiority complex, even if they don't want to admit it. That's why there are SO MANY "love reading" requests on here, they dominate every other reading. And then they do get in a relationship and everything gets fucked up and it falls apart and they just blame themselves and hurt themselves and hurt their partner, and harbor anger and regrets and blaaahh nevermind I don't know what I'm talking about.

>To love, without knowing how to love, ends up wounding the person we love.
>>
>>17436407
omfg theyre not all me. i was only >>17436351 , >>17436383, and >>17436322.
>>
>>17436419
Fine. I'll stop with that shit. I deleted my posts because I dont want to be encouraging this fucking bullshit arguing any longer. For fucks sake people, seriously.
>>
>>17436410
Maybe Im a sad cunt with a broken heart?
Im not lacking those areas, I was just fine until I was slandered and had that slander cause a break up.
>>
>>17436430
Well, what happened?
>>
>>17436426
You could stop encouraging it by leaving.
>>
>>17436437
Coworker I trained painted me out to be a disgusting pervert.
>>
>>17436443
The trick, anon, is holding ourselves back and stop replying. Unless she starts to talk to herself, it will be over soon.
>>
>>17436451
That wont happen because these two cunts arguing are obviously in love with each other.
>>
>>17436446
What the fuck!? How!?
>>
>>17436459
Ironic, isn't it? :3
>>
>>17436446
Did your girlfriend believe the co-worker over you, or
>>
>>17436461
He went to the assistant manager whos friends with my ex and told her I was describing all the ways I liked to fuck her,along with some other shit women don't like hearing. Like how I was obsessed and at the same time just using her. Like those two things even fucking work together.
Im trying to get a letter to her to tell her my side at least, but Im not sure If i picked the right courier.
>>
>>17436459
It's been one chick and a whole variety of different folks, senpai. I had like sloppy fifths and now someone's coming in after me.
>>
>>17436472
She believed my assistant manager whos friends with her.
>>
>>17436430
Past: The Chariot
Present: The Tower
Future: 10 of Pents

So I guess the Chariot represents that you were in power and taking charge, training the faggot, getting shit done. The Tower obviously represents your current turmoil. But with the 10 of Pents as your outcome, Love seems to be looking good for you, perhaps a reconciliation with the chick you lost. Can also represent taking someone in your life for granted. Or even just financial security. Hmm.
>>
File: 1457176810547.png (594KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457176810547.png
594KB, 1000x1000px
>>17436488
>now someones coming in after me
No someones cuming in you.
>>
>>17436485
Jesus fucking Christ. And so, instead of talking to you about it, she just ASSUMES what he says is true without hearing all sides of the story? Good luck with your letter. It's fucking weird, but I'm
>I, I, me, me me
in a similar situation with the guy I lost. For fucks sake.
>>
>>17436485
Man fuck it. If that shit is going to fall apart to petty rumor shit, just let it fall. Tell her if she won't trust you or your side of the story, you'll find someone else.

Sounds like you need to associate with less shitty people.
>>
>>17436485
Well w/e, I did a quick 3 card reading for you
>>17436494
Good luck with whatever happens, and I'm sorry you have to go through that shit, nobody deserves to have that happen to them or experience such heartache, especially when its caused by somebody else. Its funny how other people can just fuck up our lives, and the chain reaction can obliterate every other facet, right? If shes a decent person worth having, she will read your letter and talk to you about it, and hopefully you can explain yourself to her. It's hard when you can't talk to someone in person because they can't see the sincerity in your eyes or hear it in your voice... Ughhh.
>>
File: agreeeee.png (177KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
agreeeee.png
177KB, 500x316px
>>17436515
>>
Could anyone help me, please? >>17436389
>>
>>17436504
Care to explain?, said accused narcissist or angry bogan cunt i cant tell who it is.
>>
>>17436515
I can't pick my coworkers. We were together for two years, but she was already mad at me for one thing but had she not been upset about the last thing it might have slid.
>>
>>17436389
I pulled a card for you, but before I tell you what I think it means, Why do you think a spirit is with you? Whats happening in your life that makes you think that?
>>
>>17436534
>accused narcissist
Lol its... a long, complicated story.
>>
>>17436553
Well okay, I'll tell you the card I pulled. I got the 10 of Swords, and there's so many ways I can interpret this. It's possible that a spirit may not be with you, and what you're feeling could be linked to something inside you, like inner turmoil, unresolved feelings of hopelessness, or depression, or something. However, if a spirit IS with you, it feels like it's a poltergeist, and there's lots of blacks and reds associated with it, black smoke, similar to a shadow person... a very, very low tier spirit. Maybe even a specter. Not necessarily evil, but not good either. Neutral? I'm still learning, so please, please don't take what I'm telling you seriously, I'm just going with the card I drew. You're certainly better off with a psychic or a more experienced reader, but because you asked I wanted to try a reading for you, even if just for training purposes... Its not bad, its not evil, it doesn't have any ill intentions, no control over you or your life, and its not linked or "attached" to you in any way, its just there, doing its own thing, perhaps watching you but that's it. That is merely my interpretation, and could be complete BS.
>>
>>17436582
The feeling I get for it is very light and airy, drifty and floaty, even if it is made up of blacks/shadows. Its very soft and feels like feathers. Like if it were to touch you, it'd be like having a bunch of soft feathers on you. I have no idea why.
>>
>>17436570
If your 34 and born under cancer yall best make a start to explain
>>
>>17436553
I think I called it. I asked because the "evidence" I have is actually very flimsy, but I can't shake it. It feels like it's been with me since yesterday afternoon, like a presence following me, or something watching me. I know it sounds silly, but, as I said, I couldn't shake it.
The way you spoke though, makes me wonder if there's something else... more long term. A lot has been going wrong in my life and in my family for a while now. Yesterday, my father kept talking of suicide, for instance.
What does your card mean, anon?
>>
>>17436582
The feeling I get for it is very light and airy, drifty and floaty, even if it is made up of blacks/shadows. Its very soft and feels like feathers. Like if it were to touch you, it'd be like having a bunch of soft feathers on you. I have no idea why. And its very... fresh? Like opening a window in a crowded room and the wind blows and you breathe the air in, and its cool/cold and refreshing, calming and soothing. Its not a bad spirit by any means. The weird part is, I don't see it leaving your side anytime soon... I feel like maybe its protecting you?
>>
>>17436600
Hey you, there you are :) these are my interpretations regarding your possible spirit...

>>17436582
>>17436592
>>17436601
>>
>>17436600
Woah! What is your "evidence"? Even if it is flimsy?
>>
Is someone actually doing readings right now? I can't tell.
>>
>>17436616
I am, but I'm still training. If you're okay asking a newbie (in literally the noobiest sense, I've only done a few readings) feel free to and I'll try my best!
>>
>>17436582
>>17436601
>>17436608
>>17436582
Ugh, sorry, it's just hard to put this experience into words. The interpretation makes sense to me though. If I'm correct about having sort of called it, it's a little girl, who was murdered very violently. Yesterday I was around her house, and her grave, and generally messing with things related to her. I couldn't stop thinking about her, and I wonder if I didn't end up attracting her? Can this happen? I don't feel threatened, just a very sad presence. I caught glimpses of a face in the mirror, and the traditional footsteps on my back. It might, of course, be entirely in my head, as being around such crimes can make an impression, but the mirror glimpses freaked me out.
>>
File: 1439239571665.jpg (927KB, 1100x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1439239571665.jpg
927KB, 1100x1750px
>>17436616
I may as well do one or two tarot reads to wake me up properly. No general reads unless you want a general answer, and for the love of gods no inane or silly love questions unless it's actually serious. I can try something more experimental if anyone wishes. It'll still be a reading, but I do not promise as much accuracy.

I'll only need, as usual, an image of something that's set in fantasy. This time around I'd like things to be more eldritch than anything. Demons, tentacles, warped entities from the abyss beyond, that sort of a thing.
>>
>>17436652
Should I expect any improvement in my financial situation? How can I achieve that?
>>
>>17436643
Hello there :) I am so sorry to hear that, I know how terrifying that must be. I can feel spirits, and my mom can see them. I don't know how my "sense" is for reading for other people, so again please don't take what I say seriously. I will tell you what *I* feel though, but I hope an experienced psychic can show up and tell you more...

>it's a little girl
Now I don't feel like its a little girl at all... I think her spirit has ascended and she is no longer on this earth, or any plane of existence tied to this earth. The spirit is not the little girl. I think it was just a spirit attached to the negative energy of the house, the grave, the sad and unfortunate case of this beautiful and precious child being violently murdered. It was attached to that, drawn to that, and kind of just floating around and lingering around there. I think that is actually the case with a lot of these situations.

I believe if her spirit didn't move on, that perhaps it could happen, because you were opening yourself up to her, and touching things related to her energy. However, I strongly feel like it is not the little girl. Wherever she is, she is safe, warm, and happy, and no longer suffering or feeling any pain. Heaven, perhaps.

That's why you're feeling sad... it is a sad little energy. Just a little specter that was attracted to the high, intense energy of the horrible situation...

For some reason, I feel like it's not the spirit you're seeing in the mirror. Its not a ghost, or anything at all really... maybe thats what the 10 of Swords is telling me, that the glimpses in the mirror are just your mind playing tricks on you because of your situation... I don't think the spirit can make itself physically known, I don't think it's strong enough. It can just kind of watch, and linger... If you do ever see it, it'll be a shadow.
>>
>>17436652
I really want to know if my social life gets better. I think theres no escape of this hell. Thanks
>>
>>17436676
The reason it attached itself to you is because of what you were doing; putting yourself there, involving your energy with the energy of the place, i.e.: your thoughts, physically touching things, and so forth. I am actually getting slight shivvers in my body from my arms right down my legs... If you want the spirit to go away, I'm sure it will in time. I'm feeling its energy fade more and more now, but its still there. I dont know what will happen in the future, but for now, I do feel like its with you. And it wont cause any trouble for you or hurt you, or intentionally scare you.
>>
>>17436691
>>17436676
It makes me happy to know she is not here. She doesn't deserve any more pain. Her murderers were identified and never punished, because basically they're the law.
It's not surprising that other spirits could be drawn to her case. It was so horrific, I don't think there's been history of a more violent crime in this entire country. Thinking about it, it could even be a number of other spirits that are related to the case. About 14 people, between witnesses and relatives and policemen responsible for the investigation were murdered also. I guess it's expected that some of them would hang around.
>>
>>17436656
Okay :) I think theres another reader now
>>17436652
So please ask them, as well! I don't want to give you any wrong advice, just take what I say with a grain of salt...
>current love situation
Hey, even it was as angsty and dramatic, I would still want to hear it and help you out in any way I could :) Everyone deserves support and a helping hand, no matter what they're suffering through...

For present I pulled the Nine of Wands. It talks of an incredibly strong, resilient individual. The person has suffered, perhaps in areas of being wounded and hurt by someone they loved, but patching up their wounds, and trudging on... ready to fight some more, ready to endure more pain and more hard knocks. These experiences have made you stronger, and harder. You also may have a strong support system, like good friends and family watching your back. Are you in a relationship right now?
>>
>>17436714
I'm happy, too... the poor child. Can I ask you about the case? Any links relating to it? Yes, I strongly feel like the moment she died she was taken somewhere safe and warm, and happy, full of absolute love, and thats where she continues to reside. I don't think her spirit will ever come back to earth. Wherever she is, she is safe and sound, experiencing absolute bliss :) I feel her soul, in all its incarnations, was a good and loving one. She'll be alright!

Thats just terrible, wow... I can't feel anything for them, the only one I can feel and focus on is the one that may (or may not! intuitive-in-training) be with you... but I feel a lot of quick, psychotic energy still surrounding the place, perhaps so intense that one could feel a change in the air/environment when in the area. It feels like its stripes of tightly woven black and white, spinning around the house like if someone took a pencil and quickly drew a circle over and over on paper... its strange :(
>>
>>17436741
And it surrounds the house, almost like a vortex. Like if you walk into the house, you would be standing still but inside, your spirit would be tossed and turned around, like it was stuffed into a dryer or experiencing vertigo... Hmm.
>>
I hope everyone is having a great day/morning/afternoon/night. Don't mind me....just here for my daily lurking.
>>
>>17436751
You, too :)
>>
>>17436668
>nature of your financial situation: Nine of Disks (Gain)
>supporting cards, left: Seven of Cups (Debauch)
>supporting cards, right: Ten of Swords (Ruin)
>external issues to focus on: XII - The Hanged Man
>internal issues to focus on: XVI - The Tower
>general advice card: Eight of Wands (Swiftness)

This is a fairly odd spread. I was left scratching my head for a good few minutes until I managed to formulate a thought or two out of this. In some warped way, I see things becoming a bit more stable in one way or another, but yet it almost seems like there's going to be a case of ''I think I'm alright with this. I went through a lot, learned a few lessons, so I may as well stick with this''. What I see right now that you should focus on to assist you, is the fact that externally you seem to be in some sort of a ditch that you really can't get out of, while in the inside there's hell and madness going up and down. To combine all the three of the advice cards, I would say that you need to still your mind, focus on getting out of your stillness and do something to better your situation. It's going to get better if you'll do so, unless it's not even the case in real life.
I am still wondering about the Debauch and Ruin combination in the future. The Gain card is the primary one, and it seems to show a sense of contentment, while the Debauch is about lies and illusions and deceit of yourself, while Ruin is generally a card that causes the end of all, but gives one a chance to start anew with the knowledge that they obtained. Even so, I would say not give up and focus on getting out. Good luck.
>>
>>17436741
No links in English, I'm afraid. Even in my own language, they're rare. The murderers were rich enough to keep the case out of the news. But it's a local scandal either way. It got to me, because I saw her murderers in a restaurant Friday night, and I just kinda felt like paying some kind of respect. Her name was Aurea. She was 8 years old, and abducted by 2 junkie playboys. They gave her LSD, raped her (her body was found with lacerations around the breasts and the vagina), kept her incarcerated for 2 days until a higher dose of LSD killed her. In order for the body not to be recognized, they threw acid all over her. She was 4'3. The coffin measured less than 3'9 when she was buried. Her mother disappeared shortly after, and her father died before the trial. It's a seriously awful story.
>>
>>17436723
No, just interested in someone. And that sounds a lot like them.
>>
File: ad.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ad.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17436652
I met somebody who, for a while, dominated my life. As time goes on, I find myself getting over them, but part of me wonders if I should make the effort to stay in their life in an attempt of being with them someday, or if I should just live my life for myself and forget about them. I know you said "no love readings" but it's detrimental to my life, in the sense that in order to be in his life, it will cost me a lot of money and risks; if it works out, it may be a very beautiful thing, but if it doesn't work out, then I would just be wasting my time. I'm not using tarot as a solution to my problems, but I always appreciate another perspective on my situation, especially because I'm renowened for making terribly stupid decisions without looking at it from different perspectives. I understand if you're unable, or unwilling, to read for me, but there isn't much going on in my life. I like it that way. But if you're offering readings, and with this being the most prominent issue in my life, I would love to see what your interpretation is. Thank you!
>>
>>17436777
I see a lot of sense in your spread. More so, if you might be able to confirm if the Debauch and Ruin might come from other people who affect my financial situation. If so, I can see exactly what that's about.
>>
>>17436779
Ugh, thats awful!!! Oh no!!! :( Fuck that's horrible... Poor child! The worst part is that they didnt get punished for their actions, my God :(
>>
>>17436785
Thank you for the feedback :) I would read again but I'm so tired right now! Good luck and hopefully the other reader can help you better than I =)
>>
>>17436799
No problem at all. Thanks very much as well.
>>
>>17436810
You're so welcome <3 Thank you for your kind words, my friend :)
>>
>>17436822
*2015 -_-
>>
>>17436680
>nature of your social life: Queen of Wands
>supporting card, left: Seven of Cups (Debauch)
>supporting card, right: XII - The Hanged Man
>advice card: 0 - The Fool

Excuse the time it took me to do this reading; had other things on hand. What an interesting thing or two to say about this. There will be internal change, or at least something of that sort. The Queen could also represent a person who has the qualities of the Wands; powerful, full of energy, caring, etc upon etc. The Cups would have to do something with the illusions and deceit, and XII would almost say that you're going to be staying in one place, not really reacting upon anything and just contemplating in some way or another.
The advice card is of course, a fresh beginning. Free your mind or spirit. Remove any sort of limitations that you may have in regards of social life and stay optimistic. It's the card of beginnings, after all. Treat it as such.
Really though, this entire spread almost makes me thing that you're either going to get a crush and it'll lead to nowhere, or you're simply going to try to brute force through whatever thoughts or limitations and see where it'll take you. Either way, it's not hell. It's only hell if you make it as such.
>>
>>17436831
LOL NO why!!!????
>>
>>17436833
thanks a lot, i really appreciate the time youve put in me. have a nice day!
>>
>>17436822
Tell me... because... our age difference is questionable.
>>
>>17436841
Oh, I see. LOL
>>
>>17436687
No cougars for you. Ask another reader.

>>17436786
No silly or inane love readings, my friend. This sounds like it's not either, so you will get a reading from me about this. Give me a few, alright?

>>17436793
It would be hard to say if it did come from a person. I would lean more towards it if there were court cards in there, but there were none. It could very likely be the case though, and I'm simply saying this because of the Hanged Man/Tower combination.

>>17436836
No problem. Don't chain yourself in your own mind; things are usually not as bad as you think they may be.
>>
>>17436843
Gross, no :P
>>
>>17436844
>No silly or inane love readings, my friend. This sounds like it's not either, so you will get a reading from me about this. Give me a few, alright?

Thank you so much for all of your time and help, Zaros <3 It is so greatly appreciated
>>
>>17434333
im bumping myself in hope...
>>
>>17436844

Hey zaros. I posted a request earlier, could you pick it up if you're not busy? If so, thank you.

>>17434446
>>
>>17436845

I dated a woman who was 14 years older than me. Out of all my complaints about her, the age difference was never one of them. Why should it be?

Most of you clowns posting are nitpicky superficial prudes and it doesn't surprise me at all that half you girls have no idea whatsoever how to help make the man you're after happy.

Get over it and get your shit togethef
>>
>>17436945
Is he a musician?
>>
>>17436954
Shhhh
>>
>>17436963
Huh? I was just wondering because I got the impression of music trying to scry for you and wanted to see if that's what I was getting.
>>
File: 1445950738078.jpg (517KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445950738078.jpg
517KB, 1920x1200px
>>17433604
>>17436652
>>
>>17436968
Oh... why didn't you tell me?
Yes he is... wow.
>>
>>17436968
What else do you see?? Gosh that's strange...
>>
>>17436973
Cool.
>>
>>17436945

Yeah you're a clown. But hey as long as you've factored in any long-term problems that might come up from dating a dude that's 50, then whatever, go for it. There's probably quite a few perks to that. Rich sugar daddy? Helloooo

Honestly though you could probably do better. But it's experience and someone to fuck around with until something else comes up, so why not. Unless his body grosses you out or something
>>
>>17436978
Lol interesting...
>>
>>17436975
I see you I think... a young girl... Scorpio or Pisces? You playing around, you were being dishonest and ruined your relationship with this guy...
>>
>>17436988
.... go on...
>>
>>17436991
At least tell me if I'm right first so I know I'm going in the right direction...
>>
>>17436992
You're freaking me out and I don't know if it's because you're reading my old /div/ posts? Or have I talked about this with you? How do you know this?
You are right, either way...
>>
>>17436992
To be quite honest I think I was just seeing things that werent there and hoping he felt for me the things I felt for him because I admired him so much. I should just get over this, but it's so fun to think about and see what people read for me. It was such a fun time of my life but I need to get over it and move on... thank you for your crazy accurate reading, none the less.
>>
>>17436999
Yeah I think I see the same thing... It's like a kick to get you going to a new stage of your life...
>>
>>17437002
WTF that's exactly what I thought. Oh my gosh... what else do u see?
>>
>>17437002
This is so weird and so fun... i hope whatever I choose is right for me. Its nice to be able to talk to somebody about this, it really helps... :/ sigh.
>>
>>17436988
You saw the "dishonest" part... will I at least be able to explain myself to him you think? Or should I just forget about it?
>>
>>17437012
Forget it... it will never happen and is already long in your past... the best you can hope for is reconciling with yourself... Inner healing.
>>
>>17437014
This makes me terribly sad but liberated... is that the whole reason it happened? So what now? :( I wish it didn't have to happen that way, because I really hurt him and he didn't deserve it. That is my biggest regret of all.
>>
>>17437014
Fuck my life ... thank you for your reading though. Fucking biggest lessons are learned the hard and painful way, right? Ugh.
>>
>>17436786
>/staying with the person and going through the effort of getting together/
>primary card: VI - The Lovers
>supporting cards, above: Seven of Disks (Failure)
>supporting cards, below: Four of Wands (Completion)
>/moving on with your life and forgetting/
>primary card: Knight of Cups
>supporting cards, above: Two of Cups (Love)
>supporting cards, below: Eight of Swords (Interference)

Do excuse me for taking my time. Another few distractions. This will be my last reading though, since I'm starting to see that I'm clearly taking too much time.
Let me laugh a little bit, because this is not going to say too much that you already don't know. I'll explain it pretty short and simple, since this is not something that will require too much elaboration. If you'll stay with the person, there's entirely likely that there will be some love or at least an unity, the Lovers, but at the same time I can clearly say that it will take a lot of time and rest and effort to get anywhere well with both of you. It's also a bit risky if you don't take your time with it, but if you do, it's entirely likely that you will get somewhere with it.
The moving on part is a bit more simple. You will have your own thoughts and regrets to an extent, mind being overran and wracked about, but yet you'll find a certain kind of emotional focus in something else, I suppose. Knight of Cups and Two of Cups would almost signify more love coming your way, or at least you will try to move on with the help of something from the outside. Either way, you'll manage, and it'll just come with some few thoughts running wild in your head.

So, I suppose it's your choice here my friend. Either you stay with this person and work through an enormous amount of work and with a chance of failure if you don't take it carefully, or move on with but a few passing cycles of thoughts in your head. Good luck either way.
>>
>>17437019
True story. You need a new love, not a person, but something... to do with art or nature?
>>
Yo BV I put a chunk of raw/unpolished malachite under my computer and now it doesn't flash and glitch so bad any more. You should get some

Also maybe we'll talk again soon when you don't tempt me to become an alcoholic
>>
>>17437020
Wow.... that really makes sense. Very similar to the other readings I got; everyone said it could happen, but I have to work really hard and do most of the work and I know exactly how to do it. I love him. I honestly love him, so much and he is worth it. I refuse to give up on him. So many women have, but I refuse to. I will see how this goes. Your help, combed that scryer, has been absolutely inspirational, insightful, supportive, helpful and have really comforted me, regardless of what the outcome may be... thank you all for helping this lowly little anon and the struggles or her basic life... it is immensely appreciated. May love and light always be with you, you beautiful souls <3
>>
>>17437024
Wtfffff yes!!!! I wanted to take up art, music, and dancing and move to a small, scenic place... I wanted a career working with animals and nature... jeez :p
>>
>>17437034
That's a much more important thing to seek and you will find your true romantic love when you have those goals accomplished... because you'll be surrounded by love.
>>
>>17437042
I have heard that too :) this was part of my plan... moving, living in my little nature town and focusing on writing, music, painting, dance, looking after the community through volunteer work and just loving people and living life... so much to do! I can't do it right now though. .. I'm stuck in a place I hate, and I'm so suffocated and stifled... I can't wait to leave this all behind
>>
>>17437042
You are amazing :) thank you
>>
>>17437020
Thank you again Zaros <3

And this is the last time I'll post about it :) Thanks all of you for being there for me and helping me... :) bye all and take care...
>>
>>17437042

Do you want to cover me next? Would things go anywhere with Ariel the mexican girl, like sexytime somewhere?

Also I'm trying to befriend or date a girl who isn't very experienced or who's into other girls. She's interested nonetheless, just not gung-ho
>>
File: 48368018_p0.jpg (228KB, 1703x1712px) Image search: [Google]
48368018_p0.jpg
228KB, 1703x1712px
Long time no see, /div/.

I'll do three readings that respond in the next twenty minutes, because 3rd shift lyfe.

>Name
>Age
>Fave color
>Fave animal
>Fave Pokemon

No love readings, sorry!
>>
>>17437080

What about lust readings?
>>
>>17437080
Alastora
Gold
Snakes, but if fantasy ones then basilisks
Any ghost-type pokemon. I have no favorites.

How will I fare in the next three to four months. Anything to be concerned about?
>>
>>17437080
Mi.
Purple
Pigeon
Gyrados

Do you do generals? If not, I'd like any information on my attempt to communicate with Hecate in a short while.
>>
>>17437090
Sorry, anon!
Love/lust/romantic/sexual readings, the whole general area...
Not my cup of tea

>>17437098
I drew two cards for you

>The Hermit
>Knight of Chalices reversed

Someone is lying and being manipulative, and I get the feeling you're someone others easily will try to take advantage
The Hermit suggests that you meditate and really think on this, and you'll know the answer.

Although, my guess would: no, the letter won't be delivered to whom it should, and you know the culprit.
Sometimes it's not easy to admit when people are bad.
>>
File: tumblr_mus2y4hskY1so0f3zo1_400.png (78KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mus2y4hskY1so0f3zo1_400.png
78KB, 400x300px
>>17437110
>9 of Swords
>7 of Chalices reversed
>Knight of Chalices

It seems that your worst fears are unlikely to come true, but you're suffering through nightmares and paranoid illusionments regarding your life right now.
Too much stress, and mostly from your own negative outlook.
You're seeking closure on something, and soon you'll have it, being able to see where things have gone awry in the past and now possessing the insight to avoid similar mistakes.
Soon enough, you'll feel rejuvenated!
>>
>>17437120

I can understand why the heavy emotion-laden stuff and blind wishful delusions might be a problem, but I mean we're talking quick, stress-relieving fun and stuff. Isn't that different?
>>
File: tumblr_nilog8l5j11tk04dmo1_500.png (190KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nilog8l5j11tk04dmo1_500.png
190KB, 498x750px
>>17437114
I do generals!

>Five of Pentacles
>Three of Chalices
>Ten of Wands reversed

Anon, it appears that right now you're rather down on your luck, feeling neglected, and it just isn't really your time right now!
It's not a good time to take risks, but it is a time to rely on your friends.
Maybe go to a get-together you've been invited to, or ask someone to go see a movie with you.
Cut loose a little, and you'll feel the heaviness slowly lifting itself from your shoulders.

I decided to draw a single card for your second question

>Nine of Cups

Your communication will be successful, and you'll feel much more content for it.

That's it for now, guys.
Have a good day!
>>
>>17437080
Edgar
white
eagle
pikachu
>>
May I have a reading? Used to have such a peaceful life, now everything is just slowly killing me.
>>
Giving scrying in exchange for pictures of attractive women. Bonus points if you're female and post yourself.
>>
>>17437232

Alright I'm on it, gimme a sec cuz my phone is iffy on posting pics

Male virgo, I want you to scry into where my romantic/sex life is headed!
>>
File: IMG_442062062794238.jpg (24KB, 480x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_442062062794238.jpg
24KB, 480x851px
>>17437236
>>17437232

And I can always share more :)
>>
>>17437239
Flashes of Apple-bearing trees maturing into the summer came to my mind's eye. Take this as a sign of passing opportunity. Harvest the fruit before it rots off the tree and fall sets in.

>>17437241
I said attractive women, you silly anon.
>>
File: 1419412957460.jpg (66KB, 520x680px) Image search: [Google]
1419412957460.jpg
66KB, 520x680px
>>17437232
Male

Love scrying.
>>
>>17437245

But who's the opportunity passing with? I thought i was building up to one >.<
>>
>>17437248
Not looking great. The land is dry and barren; look for more fertile soil.
>>
>>17437262
Fuck :(, Thank you.
>>
File: IMG_48630616307197.jpg (24KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_48630616307197.jpg
24KB, 480x468px
>>17437258
>>17437245

Here, I'll be fair about it
>>
>>17437258
It could be that you're focused on the wrong person when a better opportunity is with someone else. That, or you're waiting too long to dive in to your present focus. I only know what I saw.
>>
File: IMG_399482777951673.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_399482777951673.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>17437266

Oh no, scry for who I should be chasing instead or who I should be diving faster at.

That'll help me out more than anything and I'd be efernally grateful if it secured some play for me
>>
>>17437269
You drive a hard bargain.

I have the image of a girl, late teens or early twenties; young looking; wearing a loose fitting top that drapes around her waist. I don't know what sort of name this has in fashion, but the top resembles a quilt in how it's made, and could be worn as a very short dress. However, she wears pants with it.
Her hair is auburnish brown. She is dressed for a semi-formal occasion. Church, perhaps. Or some school event.

That's what I saw.
>>
File: 20140709_152917-3_2.jpg (11KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
20140709_152917-3_2.jpg
11KB, 360x640px
>>17437272

Oh I know who that is, trying to chat her up currently. So I should jump the gun and ask her out then?

...sounds good to me! Thank you
>>
>>17437275
Best of luck. The fruit is ripe and ready.
>>
hello, is anyone able to read right now?
>>
>>17437278
I can if you post an attractive woman's breasts/ass. Equal exchange!
>>
>>17437286
And it just got worse. Jesus. Furry FNAF posters should be purged.
>>
File: 4353236_viole1t.jpg (23KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
4353236_viole1t.jpg
23KB, 640x960px
>>17437277

And uh, out of curiosity would this be the shirt you were talking about?
>>
File: 1365626098130.gif (2MB, 331x323px) Image search: [Google]
1365626098130.gif
2MB, 331x323px
>>17437232
>>17437262
Yo, if you don't mind a second question

Am I going to meet someone soon? A more fertile soil or whatever.

Thank you
>>
>>17437294
Very similar. The fabric was more quilt like; and there were small, stylistic holes in the shirt. Also, it had shoulder straps.
>>
File: wallhaven-11867.jpg (164KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-11867.jpg
164KB, 1280x853px
>>17437282
alright then
i just wanted to ask about my first girlfriend, she keeps appearing in my dreams and i can't help stopping it
>>
>>17437300
There is a high point for you further down the road. However, most likely not anytime soon. By the time you find what you're looking for you may not even have any interest.
>>
>>17437308
Look up these two runes, and draw them on yourself, overlapping.
Laguz, and algiz. Your dreams will be at peace then.
>>
>>17437312
Thank you again, anon.

Good luck
>>
>>17434906

Looks like I was skipped.
>>
>>17437319
Post her tits or someone else's if you want me to read you.
>>
>>17437315
but could this also tell that there's a chance of her returning to me?
>>
File: medalla.jpg (113KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
medalla.jpg
113KB, 1100x825px
>>17437232

I dont know can you tell me something about the chub girl?
>>
>>17437322
I wouldn't say so; regardless, the runes will guide your dreams into seeing what will happen.
>>
>>17437326
I can tell you she's hot as fuck.

On a serious note, early death will occur.
>>
>>17437330

Not him but holy shit dude that's awesome

Should I just post a bunch of pics I can rip off of facebook of hot acquaintances to see what you can tell me about them or my prospects with them?
>>
File: emv 22.jpg (76KB, 978x684px) Image search: [Google]
emv 22.jpg
76KB, 978x684px
>>17437232
career reading
>>
>>17437159
I had to leave for a bit, but thank you for the read, hex. I'm still out and about, but i can give feedback later if you'd like.
>>
>>17437338
Haha, not unless they're basically in a bikini or less.
>>17437339
Need something leader please.
>>
>>17437339
Whoops, meant lewder. Autocorrect.
>>
>>17437342

Not if your gonna be that picky about it >.< oh well, back to getting teased
>>
>>17437327
i'm pretty green with runes, could you give me detailed explanation, please?
>>
File: 1457279589003.jpg (165KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1457279589003.jpg
165KB, 1536x1024px
>>17437346
>>17437342
but Emilie is pure
have other pic then
>>
>>17437232
Thanks to this asshole everyone posting was fired from work for viewing NSFW and now the thread is dead.
>>
>>17437583
>working on Sunday
>>
>>17437605
Yes, as we all know the div threads are run by us shills. Shills work 24/7. The company is very fucking disappointed in our staff. (you)
And all ameriburgers work on sunday, don't let that church shit fool you.
>>
Moving on...
>>
Hey thread,
When I was scrolling down the catalog and I passed this thread I saw a flash of (Blue? not sure) light from the corner of my left eye.
I know for certain that I had nothing there that could have done it.

Does this mean anything to someone here or is it just random?
>>
What a weird thread...
>>
Maybe we should make a new thread?
>>
>>17437909

new
>>
>>17437905
Ah, nevermind then, I didn't think it was anything important anyway.
Thread posts: 391
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.