[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Abduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: ayyyyyy.jpg (35KB, 607x350px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyy.jpg
35KB, 607x350px
Has anyone on /x/ ever been abducted or had other forms of contact with ayys?

Also what are some good abduction videos / documentaries / movies?
>>
>ever been abducted
Yes, but I can't remember any of it.
>>
>>17424256
How do you know you were abducted?
What do you think they did to you?
>>
I was to drunk to remember anything.
>>
i got abducted once. the aliens came in a white van and threw me in the back after they lured me with promises of candy. after that they anally probed me and dropped me back off at the park
>>
>>17424249
ayys are not real Anon
>>
DMT is the closest thing and that's even debatable if the contact is actual separate entities
>>
>>17424315
>>17424266
How much are you getting paid to shill on /x/?
>>
Lol what a paranormal community here. Aliens are not real but spoopy ghosts and astrology are. Ridiculous!

Are here just fucking kids?
>>
>>17424326
Pls no fuk me mr
>>
>>17424249
My most vivid first memory was a UFO sighting.

...the cool thing about it, though, was that my sister and my mom was there, too.

=]

I was like, five.
Sister was seven?
My mom was however old she was. Thirties.

We just got back from the grocery store, I guess.

I don't remember that part.

I just remember being outside with the two of them, and seeing a moving star. Like, swimming in the sky.

Pulsing.

Disappearing.

Reappearing.

Growing.

It seemed like it was getting close, so I ran for it.

But I wasn't scared. It felt like tag.
I remember laughing while I was running.
I was excited.
>>
>>17424342
I already send my probe team.
They will use the ANAlyzer 5000 XXL so have fun tonight. Than you will know what ayylmao means.
>>
>>17424350
Last Summer, I took two tabs of acid and went outside, meditated HARD.

Like, harder than I ever have.

With thoughts of...

"This isn't real."

"Nothing is real."

"Am I God?"

"I think I may be God."

"I'm God."

And then I saw "Heaven".

Collective Consciousness?

Nirvana?

I dunno.

It was very white and electric.

And then I snapped back to reality and saw three UFOs.
>>
>>17424359
The first time I took acid, I stared in the mirror really hard.

For like, an hour.

Saw shapes, saw the matrix, the gridwork.

Squares? They were so infinite, though.

And then I saw these triangles, in the shape of like...warpaint.

I became the mirror, the real me was the reflection.

Then I went outside, walked around A LOT.

Eventually ended up seeing this golden pulsing star thing? It was this light.

I sat down, mediated at it. Started crying.

It disappeared.

I was like, "wut?"

And then it reappeared.
Fuck. I dunno. You tell me.
>>
>>17424371
Is this a drug thread now? My Dmt threads get deleted. ;-( Is there a no drug policy here or something? thought this board was 18+
>>
>>17424400
Drugs aren't paranormal. Go to /b/.
>>
>>17424400
=]
>>
>>17424406
DMT is more than paranormal for fuck sake. Its a key to another dimension. Its a ways to communicate with entitys that blow everything away thats in other threads.

Fuck /x/ it seems to be just for kids to exchange spoopy ghost storys why bother with the real thing.
>>
>>17424424
It's a couple shills trying to forcibly change board culture. I don't have the heart to tell them what'll happen if they keep this up.
>>
>>17424434
Its dumbing down at its finest. I was at 2000 characters of part 1 of my very paranormal trip report when it was deleted .

Fucking pissed.
>>
>>17424249

They're the great deception. They're inter-dimensional beings and they're going to ensure you burn alongside them when the time comes. We are dimensional beings, if other dimensions exist then why wouldn't 'life' exist on those dimensions as well in a different form? And what if there are ways to open these dimensions to us subtly and we receive these entities from beyond, the entity called demons, angels, gnomes...

These guys have a clear occult basis and interaction with the occult, hell many UFO researchers even reference this interesting connection to the occult and UFO sightings, plus the fact that they submit to the authority of Christ, as all spirits do to those who do so, also suggests they're not entirely physical either, as invoking the name of Christ against the physical world, against a lion or against some fool with a gun, unless by divine intervention, you won't likely survive the lion attack or shooters bullets. The fact this occurs suggest their is far more going on then people being abducted by aliens.
>>
>>17424623
This submit to the authority of christ is a meme.

Iam in on the interdimensional idea but why they have to be biblical demons? It dosent make sense for me. Shamans communicated with spirits and interdimensional beings for 1000se of years and they dont mention the closeminded christian sight of it.

I communicated with interdimensional beings myself through dmt and they arent very biblical.

Some sort of gnostic view seems better. Archons kind of.
>>
>>17424648
>I communicated with interdimensional beings myself through dmt
That's called a drug induced hallucination.
It wasn't "real".
>>
>>17424657
There are many theoery about it and it isnt sure. I strongly belive in the external theoery bc i did much psychedelic and know my psyche in and out. Ive seen my demons and dmt is something completly different. The DMT community is split but many think its possibly real. Even Rick Strassman and Graham Hancock.

Research first before you post.
>>
>>17424657
I need to add that some people on DMT experience things that are very similar to what people say about alien abductions. DMT might be the key to solve the whole thing. Maybe Abductions arent physical but some sort of endogene DMT rush. DMT can be produced be the body itself. Its not a drug in that sense it an endogen. Possibly also responsible for biblical prophets. Hezekiel describes totaly an DMT Trip there is an great video on youtube from strassman about that.
>>
>>17424249
When i was about 6 or so, 4 small people that looked like hairless monkeys came on my bed and formed a circle around me. I remember pulling my ninja turtle sheets over my head and sing the theme song for bravery. The moon was shinning light into my window and i could see their outlines sitting around me thru the sheet. They were feeling the bones in my legs i think or measuring me or something. I tried to scream for help but i couldnt make any sounds. The next thing i remember is them being gone
>>
>>17424671
>>17424694
just stop trying to justify your drug addictions, please.

I'm not interested and you're posting off topic.
>>
>>17424249
I was abducted one time.
It happens on a farm 3 miles away from the city I was living in.
A light was burning in the day sky and I caught wind of a scent of something bad.
I fell asleep
I woke up being licked by my dog who was dead and I was startled
Then I looked at the sky and there was an alien space craft floating and then it flew away. And in the ground under my left foot butt I found a metal disk with a number carved in it

To this day I am allergic to crayons
>>
>>17424702
DMT addiction sure.

Are on /x/ just kids and retards?
>>
Paranormal witness did a show about the Travis Walton incident back in 75'.

They interviewed pretty much everybody that was involved in the work group, Walton, two cops that were involved, and the dude that gave them all a poloygraph.

What's funny is that the two cops STILL think they were lying and pulling some kind of a hoax, despite have ZERO evidence to support that theory, and despite the polygraph examiner supporting what the men said.
>>
>>17424249
I've been sent to the crazy house twice, and arrested twice. It's pretty much the same thing. They aren't aliens, they are zombies, the Jinn, the devil(s), Satan. They are a zombie army that controls the government and oppresses the world, each one inhabited by the same spirit, the Dead Spirit, the Jinn. It's the reason why there is an inverted pentagram built into the streets of Washington D.C. We are in The Revelation, and America is Babylon The Great.

He has bodies all over 4chan and he shills hard as fuck, especially on /x/ to tell people to take their meds.
>>
I thought I was being abducted by aliens during a psychosis after my brother had taken me to the hospital. Closest I've gotten.
>>
>>17424758
Take your meds, anon.
>>
>>17424773
Hey Iblis, what's it like being a 6,000 year old virgin tentacle monster who fucks himself.
>>
>>17424773
kek

No anon dont do it. Dont give in to the pharmajew.
>>
>>17424794
Hey iblis guy you again. whazz up?
>>
>>17424623
>gnomes
>>
>>17424758
'_' wat
>>
>>17424708

It's not worth it to fight with them, people outside of drug circles have bought into the war on drugs line. To them DMT is the same as meth or heroin, it's an unknown addicted-in-one-hit drug sold by Clintonean superpredator gangs.

I am making a blog about shamanic drug use though, if anyone is interested. My work mainly addresses psilo
>>
>>17424707
post pics or it didnt happen OP or draw it.
>>
File: him.png (51KB, 673x419px) Image search: [Google]
him.png
51KB, 673x419px
>>17424249
Your not going to get any honesty here OP.

I've tried telling a few of my abduction events and just get talked down too or ridiculed.

The /x/ community has turned into a bunch of samefags RPing the same shit on a nightly basis.
>>
>>17424707
Cool story bro
>>
>>17424702
eat shit and die you fucking faggot
>>
>>17425473
Well I'm interested.
>>
>>17425473
No thry are afraid of being snuffed
MIB
>>
File: salems lol.gif (1MB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
salems lol.gif
1MB, 499x374px
>>17425728

I have come to believe that I have been an abductee for most of my life. The first memory I have of a potential abduction was from my semi-early childhood around age maybe 8 or 9. During that time I lived in a small town in Texas, population was small and the only people to play with were really the local kids that I didn't really fit in with, but they weren't like dicks or anything, I just didn't like the stuff they did.

Anyway fast forwarding I remember meeting this kid who I felt comfortable around, he would talk with me about anything and everything, from hobbies to family members, just general everything. Like friends do ya know.

However it didn't dawn on me until later in my life that the earliest memory I have of meeting this kid was in my room late at night. See I was to bed by 9pm each night, but I would commonly lay in bed for a while and then once the coast was clear I would turn on my Nintendo and play some donkey kong 64 or banjo and kazooie. I remember him showing up at my window one night, and asking if he could play with me. Understand during the summertime our windows were left open, there wasn't really much to fear in the area so it was normal to help keep the house cool.

This kid, lets call him Tommy (I can't remember what I called him) was just standing there at my window. I remember thinking it to be kind of weird but I was a lonely kid so I said yeah.

For what I remember we played Nin 64 for an hour or two and then I just remember waking up the next morning in my bed.

I didn't see Tommy again for almost 6 months. He didn't go to my school, and none of the neighborhood kids knew anything about the kid.

Then one night he showed up at my window again, that night I was upset. I did something that pissed my mother off and she had sent me to my room and taken away my games. So I sat and moped on my bed, sniffling like a bitch.

This is where shit gets weird.. cont.
>>
>>17425819

Cont.
So Tommy shows up and tells me he has something really cool to show me, but I need to come with him, and the events following have been hazy as hell. I remember bits of being in the woods, a very strange vertigo feeling. I remember some weird science lab, and I remember asking Tommy about why he didn't show up for the longest time. I remember him telling me that his parents traveled a-lot, and it would be normal for him to be gone for long periods of time. I didn't understand this as a kid, however one thing I remember vividly is the absolutely horrendous ass beating I received the next morning.

Evidently my mother had come into my room to tell me to go eat before bed and I wasn't there, and that she had figured I had ran out to the park or some shit, and was furious. She had called her friend Gary who lived closer to the park and he went out to look for me, but there was no sign of me anywhere.

I told my mother that I was with Tommy at his parents house in the woods and didn't understand at that time why my mother didn't believe a single word of it, but now I do.

The closest woods to where I lived were over 10 miles away, and according to my mother I had no shoes on, because my only pair were still on the floor of my bedroom. I also was gone for only an hour and a half after she found my missing, how much timebefore that I do not know.

Also I had a few cuts in scrapes on my feet and arms, as you would get running and playing in the woods.
>>
>>17425841
Crazy. Does this story still worry you?
>>
>>17425878
Oh it isn't over yet. There's more.

So after my mother found me in my room a few hours later, I found out that since Gary had checked almost everywhere they would think I would possibly be, my mother and him had called the sheriff and actually had a few of the squads out looking for me. The thing is that one of the deputies that same night, had reported seeing a strange shooting star in the sky that shot eastward and then disappeared. Later that morning, I learned the Sheriff had seen a second light, that came from the east and seemed to just disappear. I didn't learn this information until later in my life after my mother opened up a little bit more about events of my childhood. Evidently the time the second light was seen was 10 or so minutes before my mother found me again in my room.

My mother at the time thought both the Sheriff and the deputies were complete morons, but it wasn't until I was maybe 11 or 12 that my mom started considering something fishy was going on. See after that night I had another "Tommy" visit about 4 months later. She said that I was in my room, this time with my buddy Logan and we were watching some show with robots, hell if I remember what it was, might of been an Anime, giant robots with space swords, whatever. Anyway so Logan and I are watching this show and suddenly, i'm gone. So Logan figures I got up to go to the restroom and keeps watching the show. However I remember events completely different than him, and to this day Logan refuses to believe what I tell him, and our friendship has kind of broken up because of it.

Tommy showed up. I remember seeing Tommy at the window again, and it was the first time that Tommy had ever shown up with someone else around. I told Tommy he should check out this new show and he said he could not, that he had something cooler to show me. I asked him if Logan could come and he said no, that Logan wouldn't understand how cool it was and would just make fun of us.
>>
Ever since we all started calling aliens ayy lmaos I feel it would be hard to take them seriously
>>
>>17424249
http://aliensandchildren.org/
READ
MIB
>>
>>17424249
Couple of friends of mine were abducted. Will post stories if anyone is interested
>>
>>17425921

Cont.

So tell Tommy I will meet him outside but I NEED to tell my mom i'm going with him because last time she got mad. So I go into the living room where my mom is watching TV and tell her that I was going outside to play with my friend and I would be back. My mother assumed I was talking about Logan and just told me to not stay out too late and to check in occasionally.

So I remember getting my shoes on and going to the front door, and not as soon as I opened it, Tommy was standing right there. I don't know why this sticks with me so much but it does, but it's the first time that I remember Tommy reaching out and taking my hand. Not in a gay way, but like the way you would hold your hand with an adult as you walked across the street. I remember he lead me out to the street and saying "Listen to the lights, they can sing".

After that point I can only remember bits and peaces of that night. I remember that I met some of Tommy's family, he had a lot of siblings, like five or six of them, but I didn't meet his parents. They all looked like Tommy and treated me very nice. I also remember there being alot of animals about as well, but the strangest thing is nomatter how hard I try, for the life of me I cannot remember what Tommy showed me, but what he did I remember getting very scared and crying and telling Tommy I wanted to go home. I remember Tommy and his brothers telling me I couldn't go home yet but they would have their parents take me home soon.

I don't remember coming home, but my mother found me in the backyard near our old trampoline crying and saying that he was mean to me. She took me inside and told me to grow up that I wasn't to have friends over if I wasn't going to play nice with them. She went into the room to tell Logan the same thing and found him asleep at the foot of my bed as if he had just passed out while watching TV.
>>
Let me know if your still interested in hearing more.
>>
>>17425953
Post that shit
>>
File: 1456798345718.gif (327KB, 834x870px) Image search: [Google]
1456798345718.gif
327KB, 834x870px
>>17425949
I'm down for some more stories.

>>17425953
Please, continue Anon.
>>
>>17425957
>>17425956

So though I cannot remember what Tommy had done that made me upset that night, it made me mad enough that the next time he came to visit me I was really mad at him. I told him that I didn't want to go anywhere with him and that he was mean to me and now the other kids at school were making fun of me. (Thanks to Logan telling everyone I had an imaginary friend) This is the first time I remember being slightly scared of Tommy. Now this is also like a year or so after the Logan incident too, and I was STILL getting shit from other kids about it.

Anyway I remember telling Tommy that I wasn't going with him and it is the first memory I have of the real Tommy. So he had left after I told him to fuck off at the window, and I went back to watching TV. Then the sound came, it was almost like a slow melodic rumble that kind of pulsed with a strange almost heartbeat like sound. The best I can describe it phonetically is like a "vuuuuuuuuuuulp, vuuuuuuuuuuuulp, vuuuuuuuuuulp" that would slowly get faster. After that I remember my entire room turned as bright as my TV and that I was screaming and holding my ears.

Fuck i'm shaking while typing this.

Guys I need to stop for a bit, i'm going to take a walk for a few minutes. Talking about this is kind of fucking with my anxiety a bit. I'll post more if I calm down, just give me some time to go have a smoke and maybe let the dog out.
>>
>>17425985
I know people who could swear they had seen green lights because my ex had cast them with a spell.
She's super schizophrenic, and some of them are as well.

Children are more prone to have fantasies of that kind as well, which is why imaginary friends do exist. And why some people even "feel" the breath of non-existing people, see their loved ones getting murdered. Not because it exists, but because they are quite literally insane, and only in that aspect.
And some just have a tendency to make shit up without realizing it.

While your story may be true, and I don't doubt your sincerity with this, realize that you were a child whose mental condition may have stopped after hitting puberty or adulthood.
I'm not saying it never happened, it may actually have, but you should keep an open mind of such things. It is very easy to fool the human mind, and not just yours.
>>
File: Room.png (14KB, 651x659px) Image search: [Google]
Room.png
14KB, 651x659px
>>17425985

It's me again, sorry for bitching out a bit there but typing this shit out is a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I took a Lorazepam and had a smoke so hopefully I can make it through this.

So anyway, there I was screaming for my mom like a bitch and holding my ears because of that fucking sound, that infernal fucking vuuuuuuuuuulp that seemed to get faster and faster as if it was some type of industrial generator powering up for the first time in years.

So to give you an idea what my room looked like see pic.

So I'm screaming and holding my ears, and I'm watching the TV and its going batshit, like those wierd colorful static ripples that happened to older TV's, but the sound had completely drowned out whatever sound was coming from my TV. It was one of them old fat TV's with the V antenna and the gray glassy looking screen, well anyway, the light suddenly dissipated and almost everything seemed to go dark accept whatever light the static on my TV was giving off. I at first thought it might be over until I tried to get up to run to my mom. I realized I couldn't move, and more specifically I couldn't look away from the TV. It was still doing that static thing, and for some reason I could not take my eyes off of it.

As I'm staring at it, I can see in the screens reflection the door start to open slowly.

FUCK this is nerve wracking, FUCKING DAMNIT...
>>
The Greys have come to me a few times in my dreams, and they were all trying to control me, that is how disturbing and messed up they are. But they are lost souls, having lost their emotions.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va4YtsZJ_F8
>>
>>17426059

I got this, sorry.

So I see in the TV's reflection my door start to open slowly, and then I see that behind it there is this eyewatering bright light that seemed to like creep over everything in the room as the door opened. It also looked like there was smoke, like a whispy layer of smog everywhere.

SO I'm watching this and crying, and I cannot move, and then the door casually just finishes opening up all the way. The knob actually against the door stopper on the wall, all I can see is the bright light, and then I see him.

He couldn't of been much taller than me at the time, maybe 4ft? 4.5? But whatever he was he came directly out of this light and started shuffling towards me. It's like his feet couldn't come off the ground and he was forcing them forward across the carpet floor. His body was thin, and his arms and legs were like, strangely long in proportion it his body. His head seemed to be lurched forward and kind of bobbed when he shuffled through the door way. Accept the entire shuffling thing was strangly fast and had to of happened in a matter of seconds. When he got closer I could see him behind me in the reflection. I could see his face, his eyes were no overly large like alot of people describe them, but they were bigger, his eyelids seemed be almost sunken in, and the skin around his face was kind of scaley. His lips never moved but I could hear him. IT was Tommy, and he told me that my mom said it was okay, and that he couldn't help but being mean, but I was being rude and that good kids aren't rude to their friends.

I felt and saw him reach out and touch my shoulder. Though in the reflection his long fingers seemed to hang down over my shoulder, but I felt him touch me, it felt like a childs hand, it felt like Tommy's hand the way I knew him.

I strangly remember feeling the static electricity shock me when he touched me, and now I think about it it was probably from him dragging his feet, There is more than happens when i'm older.
>>
The Lorazepam I took is starting to kick in so i'm going to lay down for a while. If anyone is interested in hearing some of the events of my later years or more recent ones i'll check in on the post when I get up.
>>
>>17426094
>Lorazepam

see
>>17426037
>>
But really though.. Iblis pretends to be aliens because so many are not spiritually aware yet, that the Jinn exists. Do you seriously think intelligent life would be so focused on anal probes? He's a 6,000 year old virgin nerd tentacle monster that likes to touch butts, eat shit, and drink piss. He runs the govt, hence the inverted pentagram built into the streets of Washington D.C., and literally every "skinwalker", every "vampire", every zombie, is just the same guy, just Iblis, just the Dead Spirit of Satan, the Jinn. Just trying to make your life shitty since he's going to Hell, in all of his decrepit body.
>>
File: sexayy.jpg (22KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
sexayy.jpg
22KB, 200x213px
>>17425939
I would.
>>
One of my friends was camping in the woods, he and his buddies were drinking and decided to go piss along the edge of their camp.
It was dark out so they all went at the same time, roughly 5 feet or so from eachother. Anyway, my friend looks up through the tree and sees this light, like a spotlight just shining down on him. He could vaguely make out the rim of what was supporting the light via the moon above it. He asked his friends if they had seen it and they had not.
A few weeks later (July 2015ish)
He was skateboarding and fucked up his arm. A large gash from the pictures I've seen, bone deep. Later that night, he had a dream where he was walking down a hallway, sterile, hospital like. The next thing he remembers is being strapped to a table with an arm moving up his chest. He tried to see more but was unable to move his head. He woke up and his arm was healed with just a minor scar from the wound earlier that day.
Have another if you want
>>
>>17424648

It's not a meme, I've invoked his name myself and dealt with a rowdy with ease, I also know of three other people in my personal lives who've also used His name with the exact same results of driving their inter-dimensional foes away. Even Christ himself states in Luke 10:17-20:

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven"

I don't understand how it doesn't make any sense to you because it explains everything to me. Entities outside our physical dimension are able to manifest and interact with us themselves in many ways depending on factors in this dimension including the willingness of those being interacted with to allow them 'in.' It offers, at least in my opinion, a possible scientific explanation for demons if they're beings with malicious intent coming from other dimensions, which we are aware of due to our extensive work in mathematics and physics. It also forces us to re-examine religions of the world and the occult in this context to derive some interesting ideas from them.

Remember, these entities are aware of the reality we live in and won't present themselves the same way to people, invocation allows the entity to take whatever form it wishes to take. Besides, the obvious connection must be made between religion and spirituality and religion can manifest itself in many different ways, perspectives and view points. The Archon invasion and the tablets which speak of it is very similar to the Fallen Angels and the pre-flood world, whose to say they're not describing the same thing from a different perspective?
>>
>>17426286
If it really works that propably through belief system. This christ-thing is the best way for over-christian people to say fuck off and fear less. I think its enough to know that you are your own master and to tell the shits to just fuck-off. They have only power if you give them power.
>>
>>17426200
They must be our Sisters and Brothers in some far-flung galaxy (or this one, who really knows!), the Arcturians , Blessed Be to them , & to you! They are ment6ioned in a few different places, namely in ''The Acsension Manual'', as part of some (the name escapes me ...) Alliance Of Intergalactic Healers, you can request help , by saying, best before you go to bed,to sleep,rest, so they can work on you.
Say ''Arcturians, Hello [or however you'd like to greet them,once it's respectful, né], I give you my permission to take me to The Mechanism Chamber, and please Heal Me, run Your Golden Hands through Me taking away anything that is not for my highest good or greatest joy, [or however YOU! want to phrase it, dear-Anon-who-I-get-a-good/chilled-vibe-from.]
>>
>>17424249
fire in the sky
>>
>>17426922
which was nothing like Waltons written story. his story was hilariously corny
>>
I had a time once where I got disorientated while playing on a swing (as a kid). I fell
upside down, hitting the floor with my back. I thought I was floating, because I
couldn’t move for some reason and I didn’t feel the swing below my legs. Instead
they were like touching the swing from below.
Something kept them in place.
When I looked at the sky at that time, I saw a red circle with white points of light in it
and it wasn’t the moon. I have no idea what it was, but my sister saw it as well, and
she wasn’t doing anything, just telling me what an idiot I was at the swing and then
staring at sky, staring at it as well.
After a moment, it suddenly went away, like a fast streak into nothingness.
>>
>>17425950
You can't really know much about your experiences just by remembering, can you? If Tommy and his family are human, I'd think that the government is abducting you. But then again there are extraterrestial humans that look like you and me, and there are greys and reptilians that work with the Earth government. If you remember fear then that might not be a good sign although you can't be 100% sure about anything. So you can't really tell just by sitting like that and thinking. I'd suggest you find a respectable, experienced hypnotherapist and undergo a regression if you want to know. It's a 50/50 chance of opening a can of worms though. You might still get abducted from time to time and have your memory completely erased, and from different parties as well. Remember there are many benevolent ETs out there. Just like there are benevolent factions in the Intelligence Community and shadow government who are involved with ETs.
>>
>>17426094
well I'm interested and would like to hear more. I wrote >>17428487 and didn't actually read the whole thing then but now it all seems very traumatic, especially the way he ignored your refusal. Doesn't seem right, 'violation of free will' and all that.
>>
File: spoopey.png (6KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
spoopey.png
6KB, 289x289px
I was taken several times, beginning when I was 13. I remember sleeping in our old farmhouse, the top floor window nearest the barn. I was up all night because the tree branch outside my window (we had an apple tree) kept scratching the glass. All night it would make this noise, and I managed to tune it out. When I woke up the next morning, the branch had broken clean off -- I can't explain it, it just fell off, like one end had just disappeared somehow. I remember looking at the branch outside and where it attached to the tree had just burned off, but without any burn marks, as if it had been vaporized like in those old sci-fi shows from the '50s. That was super weird. When I next went to sleep I dozed off straight away; the only noise in the house at all was my snoring mom the next room over. I wish I hadn't, because I had the most awful dream... at least, I thought it was a dream. Tall, thin white men came into my room. I don't know how they got in. One minute I was drifting off, the next I was surrounded by them. They took me aboard their saucer - I remember it was a chrome affair, gleaming and round, just floating above our barn - and what they did to me I can't remember much, but I do know I didn't like it. They prodded me with needles and other miscellaneous oddities, sticking them in my stomach and spine; at one point one of them even shoved his appendage(?) up my ass, which I think was my earliest sexual experience. Then I woke up in my bedroom, with my PJ shirt on the wrong way. At the time I brushed it off as me turning in my sleep, but over time the memories started to return. The aliens have returned as I have grown older -- my 18th birthday, my 21st, when I married -- almost as if to check up on me on certain occasions. Their motives aren't clear to me and likely to remain so. Oh, something interesting to add, I set off airport metal detectors even if I have nothing metallic on my person.
Running out of space now but there you go.
>>
File: 24!132118b .jpg (24KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
24!132118b .jpg
24KB, 600x422px
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.