[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible werewolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>Really really small city
>less than 8000 people
>local news website reports about some citizens claiming to have seen a weird creature
>next day a picture appears
>instantly thought it was some kind o click bait bullshit
>reverse searched
>only 3 matches, all of them about the same thing and with the same dates
>very close to my city
>fuckthisthis.gif

Can you guys tell if it's fake?

I don't think they can photoshop. Last time I visited the city I've only seen some old ladys and some kids playing, they don't even have fucking pavement ffs.
>>
That looks like some retarded starving imp someone had locked in their basement for 3 months and finally let out to shit.
>>
>>17421108
fake man! there are 10 year old phones with better resolution.
if it's a modern phone, the quality would be way better. and how did someone take this picture without getting rekt?
>>
Looks like a homeless man naked wearing a mask or some other BS #NoWerewolf
>>
>>17421108
Bullshit almost definitely.

But if you live in the US and you don't CC a handgun anyway you're stupid as fuck
>>
>>17421117
They literally explained that the city is EXTREMELY rural, no pavement, etc,
>>17421108
Which city was this taken in? I'm not just gonna assume it's from the U.S., because I saw this in random and heard it was from Paraguay or something.
>>
File: Barra_de_Mundo_Novo__ba_020.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Barra_de_Mundo_Novo__ba_020.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>17421261
Mundo Novo, BA - Brazil
It means new world

pic related
>>
File: Imagem 022.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem 022.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>17421362
It's a freaky place
Everybody knows about everything that's going on
But maybe that's normal in tiny cities
>>
>>17421399
The camera quality makes sense, then. Was it taken by a person or by a security camera? Could you link the article?
>>
>>17421261
what, so you think people who live in rural areas are too poor to afford smartphones, huh, you racist?
>>
An story from Brazil?
Waiting for moar infos.
>>
>>17421108
I can tell its fake. Simply because im not fucking retarded. Grow up you imbecile.
>>
>>17421606
People everywhere are too poor to afford smartphones, it's definitely more likely in a rural community.
>>
>>17421108
All i can tell is that guy skips leg day for sure
>>
Op is Digiorno Because he doesn't Deliver
>>
It's either true, or it's a person with deformities.
>>
>>17421117
In the picture, you could tell it was looking at the person who took the pic.
>>
>>17421108

that there is a dingo and it will eat your babies
>>
>>17421108
Let me guess... this small town is somewhere in Latin or South America?
>>
File: 1453570150644.jpg (62KB, 549x549px) Image search: [Google]
1453570150644.jpg
62KB, 549x549px
>>17422107
Take this (You)
>>
File: gump.jpg (17KB, 666x360px) Image search: [Google]
gump.jpg
17KB, 666x360px
Clearly it's Gump from the 1985 film Legend.
>>
File: 1455119985338.jpg (10KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1455119985338.jpg
10KB, 170x213px
Bump.
>>
>>17421636
>>17421485

One of the articles
http://midiabahia.com.br/2016/02/29/suposta-aparicao-de-um-lobisomem-em-mundo-novo-bahia-deixa-a-populacao-em-panico/

It's in portuguese
>>
>>17421108
>local news website reports about some citizens claiming to have seen a weird creature
Link?
>>
Hi I think that it looks like night crawler from x-men. The quality just indicates that the camera was moving when the picture or video frame was taken. The fact that he doesn't have a tail tells me he is more human than animal. I have never seen a werewolf, and in my visions I never got a 3rd person look at myself when I am operating as one, so I can't really confirm or deny that it is a werewolf, but, it looks like he doesn't have hair either so he must be some kind of Devil. If you look at his hind legs they aren't reverse jointed (?) his frontal appendages seem elongated
>>
Monsters do not exist, OP.
>>
>>17421108
1/10 would not believe
>>
>>17422741
>1/10 would not believe

so...
you would?
>>
>>17421108
What's more likely?
Some youths having fun with photoshop?
Or
A human that changes shape by magic means?

There you go.
>>
there actually a lot cryptiths in brasil

they coming from old quilombos

lot of ppl have die
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.