[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaudiya Vaishnava General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Krsna.jpg (43KB, 422x513px) Image search: [Google]
Krsna.jpg
43KB, 422x513px
Krishna.com

Purebhakti.com

vedabase.com
>>
File: bhairava_by_tejomaya-d4v2nbp.jpg (415KB, 845x945px) Image search: [Google]
bhairava_by_tejomaya-d4v2nbp.jpg
415KB, 845x945px
>>17420656
Daily dose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSOWfHHpnwk
>>
>>17420675
Powerful.

http://prabhupadabooks.com/sb/5/17/16
>>
>>17420656
post some scriptures damnit
>>
>>17421434
Bhagavad Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, Isopanisad, etc. can be found on Vedabase
>>
>>17421467
Shut and post some conversation pieces you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>17421475
Perhaps we could do some reading from the Isopanisad.

INVOCATION
oṁ pūrṇam adaḥ pūrṇam idaṁ
pūrṇāt pūrṇam udacyate
pūrṇasya pūrṇam ādāya
pūrṇam evāvaśiṣyate

SYNONYMS
oṁ—the Complete Whole; pūrṇam—perfectly complete; adaḥ—that; pūrṇam—perfectly complete; idam—this phenomenal world; pūrṇāt—from the all-perfect; pūrṇam—complete unit; udacyate—is produced; pūrṇasya—of the Complete Whole; pūrṇam—completely, all; ādāya—having been taken away; pūrṇam—the complete balance; eva—even; avaśiṣyate—is remaining.

TRANSLATION

The Personality of Godhead is perfect and complete, and because He is completely perfect, all emanations from Him, such as this phenomenal world, are perfectly equipped as complete wholes. Whatever is produced of the Complete Whole is also complete in itself. Because He is the Complete Whole, even though so many complete units emanate from Him, He remains the complete balance.
>>
>>17421508

PURPORT
The Complete Whole, or the Supreme Absolute Truth, is the complete Personality of Godhead. Realization of impersonal Brahman or of Paramātmā, the Supersoul, is incomplete realization of the Absolute Complete. The Supreme Personality of Godhead is sac-cid-ānanda-vigraha [Bs. 5.1]. Realization of impersonal Brahman is realization of His sat feature, or His aspect of eternity, and Paramātmā realization is realization of His sat and cit features, His aspects of eternity and knowledge. But realization of the Personality of Godhead is realization of all the transcendental features-sat, cit and ānanda, bliss. When one realizes the Supreme Person, he realizes these aspects of the Absolute Truth in their completeness. Vigraha means "form." Thus the Complete Whole is not formless. If He were formless, or if He were less than His creation in any other way, He could not be complete. The Complete Whole must contain everything both within and beyond our experience; otherwise He cannot be complete.
>>
>>17421514
The Complete Whole, the Personality of Godhead, has immense potencies, all of which are as complete as He is. Thus this phenomenal world is also complete in itself. The twenty-four elements of which this material universe is a temporary manifestation are arranged to produce everything necessary for the maintenance and subsistence of this universe. No other unit in the universe need make an extraneous effort to try to maintain the universe. The universe functions on its own time scale, which is fixed by the energy of the Complete Whole, and when that schedule is completed, this temporary manifestation will be annihilated by the complete arrangement of the Complete Whole.

More here:

http://prabhupadabooks.com/iso
>>
does this species have a name?
>>
Ay yo so Hinduism preaches non-violence and all that, but India has an army and atomic bombs n shit, and is always posturing against them Pakistanis. Wussup wit dat?

Moreover, in the Gita when Arjuna was all like "nah man fuck war lets all get along" and was about to pull his ass out of the war, the Supreme Personality scolded him and commanded him to stop being a pussy and start killing some niggas. Whats up wit dat to?
>>
>>17421647
The endeavor to please Krsna is above any moral framework. Anything done for the satisfaction of Vishnu is auspicious.
>>
>>17420656
>>>/his/
>>
>>17421698
This is why Shiva is a better god.
All he wants is some cold water and shady trees. >>17421647
Though the paki's are kinda fucking assholes who literally are forbidden from music, how fucked is that?
>>
>>17421716
Krsna says in the Gita he will accept even water and a leaf if it is offered with love and devotion. How many times did Ravana sever his limbs to get Lord Shivas attention?
>>
>>17421637
does this species have a name?
>>
>>17421698
So if the Pakistanis come over and start Allahuakbaring all yo asses who u gonna know whether Krsna wants you to be peaceful cucks or to fight back?
>>
>>17421761
As Vaishnavas we have every right to defend ourselves.
>>
>>17421647
http://www.krishna.com/bhagavad-gita%E2%80%94-book-violence

The violence caused by Duryodhana ruling was far worse than the ensuing war. Arjuna's idea of non-violence was merely enabling greater atrocities.

It's quite similar to the ethical experiment regarding honesty. Telling the truth is generally considered ethical, but is there a time when lying would be more ethical? Say you are aware an innocent person is hiding from someone intent on harming/killing them. The aggressor then asks you where the innocent is. Should you tell them the truth?

In a similar way, Arjuna's duty as a kshatriya was to protect. Walking away from this fight would have been abandoning everyone he was charged to protect. It would have been extremely immoral for him to not fight and kill that day.
>>
This is why I think it is important for people to know not just the Gita, but the entire Mahabharata. The entire story is filled with the dilemmas arising from seemingly contradictory scriptural injunctions. To me, the whole point is that life is never as cut and dry as philosophy wants it to be. Even Yuddhisthir - the man with no enemies, the incarnation of Dharmaraja - tripped up in his following of Vedic principles.

It's also interesting to note that Arjuna was not the oldest Pandava, nor the wisest, or strongest, or really the best at anything other than archery. So why did Krishna choose Arjuna over the other Pandavas?

Because Arjuna was the one most devoted to Krishna. He was Krishna's best friend.
>>
>>17421726
Hey, what if stopping your ability to do wrong is a good offering to stillness? Especially as a stubborn demon.
>>
>>17422159
>>17422184
Thank for the reasonable response.
>>
File: Kali[1].jpg (215KB, 779x980px) Image search: [Google]
Kali[1].jpg
215KB, 779x980px
Kali was pretty fucking metal.

Anyone up for starting a Neo-Thuggee movement?
>>
>>17423473

So I had major breakthrough Ganesha. Invoking tirupati makes me ecstatic.
>>
File: 1317561411819.jpg (89KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
1317561411819.jpg
89KB, 488x516px
>>17423473
There are more ways to worship the mother, that don't require literal human-sacrifice.

To truly understand Kali, requires surrender.
Killing somebody CAN theoretically be an act of surrender, but more often it's out of fear of death, or desire to dominate, when all death is fruitless except for the death that only she can give you.

Does a headless corpse go around decapitating people, really?

Only in fantasy, not in reality.
Kali can slice thru even if you are still alive.
Kali can destroy the ego AND leave the person.
Kali can kill without killing

So if you wanna be like Kali, then kill without death. Kill egotism with the blackness of true teaching, because movements are made with teachings. More dissolution happens with meditation than even death. Because if you kill Raktabija, his blood makes 1000 more. Only Kali can slay ALL life, and not have it pop-up again like a popped zit.

When you die, maggots eat you, and those maggots are just as much Life to her as the person was. You create life by being life. You create void only through worship of her. I don't care how fun it'd be, and I'm sure she'd be honored by technique, but she is even more honored by true faith, and fearlessness.
>>
>>17421726

Fucking idiot. Lord Shiva's is Vishnu's biggest devotee. Everything is linked
>>
>>17423498

Who are you ? How are you this beautiful ?
>>
File: 1322053023181.jpg (259KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1322053023181.jpg
259KB, 960x720px
>>17423501
I'm beautiful because I am a mirror to Kali. If you face towards something, you become like that thing. All women are of Kali. All beings are of women, all stuff is from nothing and to nothing it will return. I'm beautiful because I don't look at me, I look at nothing which is everything, which is Kali.

I'm beautiful because I used to see ugliness, and now I pray at her feet because she made me what I am today. If I wasn't beaten up by my peers, I never would have seen Kali for what she is. Which is the awesome feeling that you get from not being anything. The just be-cause.
>>
>>17423523

May I ask how did you find kali or what circumstancesead you to her ? Or is it too personal ?
>>
>>17423523
>All women are of Kali. All beings are of women, all stuff is from nothing and to nothing it will return.
JAI MAAAAAAA
>>
>>17423523
You are literally some crusty emo hoe

You're not some spiritual wise teach

You are a delusional antisocial edgelord loser

Lmao giit gud
>>
>>17423534

Jai kalike !!
>>
>>17423538

Ad hominem attacks
>>
>>17423534

Hey my family has a lineage of priests for the temple of this picture of maa.
>>
>>17423544
Requiem 4 a dream dot mp3
>>
>>17423541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70-goVAFrS4

>>17423549
Now that's cool.
>>
>>17423565

Yea but most my family is edgy atheists. The temple is so powerful. You can feel the energy.
>>
>>17423533
The public school system of America lead me to worship the terrifying goddess, because at least she is honest.

>>17423538
All people are teachers. When you stop rejecting "crusty emo hoes" that is when you will begin your journey. Think about why you dislike these "crusty emo hoes" so much. And think about the why behind the why, and the why behind that. In the end we all come to the same conclusion, and isn't that just neat as the dickens? It's like nothing is truth or something.
>>
>>17423576

Brilliant reaponse
>>
>>17423576
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17423499
This is true, but worshiping either will lead to different results.
>>
>>17420656
Pooinloo
>>
>>17423576
what in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>17424093
I'm talking about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ko6NBmxrU
>>
>>17424217
Whaaaaat Crazy mothrfucker right there lmao smdh
>>
>>17423498
>>17423523
>>17423576
Sadhu. Will you bless me, and ask for Kali-devi to show favor on me? Her fearsome mercy would destroy the demonic tendencies in my mind, and allow my devotional creeper to grow ever closer to the Godhead.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.