[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions. Follow-ups are fine. Must leave your first name.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 9

File: dodb tarot.jpg (424KB, 1024x1436px) Image search: [Google]
dodb tarot.jpg
424KB, 1024x1436px
Questions.
Follow-ups are fine.
Must leave your first name.
>>
>>17418923
Oh and I'm going to be here most of the day as I've got a ton of work to do at the computer... but by extension I AM working, so there might be gaps in time between answers.
>>
>>17418923
How come you don't join the div thread?

Do you do generals?
>>
>>17418923

Well anything change this or the following weeks? because I've heard of a big change coming in

Marco
>>
>>17418934
Conversations with other diviners gets tedious. Same old ideas re-hashed over and over, cliches touted as unique knowledge, or we get all bogged down in semantics "oh I'm not a PSYCHIC, that's not a word I use, what I am is blah blah blah..." Hooray, word play, we're all so enlightened now.

Ultimately I spend most of my time cringing at how much people are trying to show off for each other and defend their egos. I'm not saying you're like that, it's just what the average conversation tends to be. And you can't call anyone out about it because their oh-so-fragile egos will have them accusing you of "having a darkness" or some such...

So I just... don't bother. There are very, very few psychics in my area that I maintain regular discourse with because they're not trying to prove anything. It's a super rare quality.

I do generals but not here... in person yeah but here it's too constricted. I'd have to type forever. :)
>>
>>17418964
Hey Marco,

I'm getting torn about how to answer your question. Do you mean personally or politically? Please do pick one or the other... I'm into meaningful answers, so I'd rather not dilute something that would help your life with something else that wouldn't.
>>
Call me A.
Why did lightning come out of my pinky?
>>
>>17418976

Sorry that might have been vague... This is a serious query please don't hesitate to ask what i mean but I'm not sure if I'll be able to convince you. Yes in fact it did FUCKING happen. I am a little worried.
>>
I hope you are well OP!

I wish to know my spiritual destiny or the influence of spirits in my life, or what higher powers have to say about me and my journey, or anything to do with a higher purpose or direction in life. Whatever your cards about me.

Joey
>>
>>17418967
Idk it's pretty much 95% readers doing readings, just all in one place so it's easier for people to make requests and readers to swap shifts. Most reader-reader conversation involves supportive messages, swapping readings, or the rare theoretical question or request for second opinions.
>>
When will I be healthy again ?

Kim
>>
Will my upcoming lifestyle change effect me for better or worse in the eyes of others?

Josh.
>>
Omiden
What do you see in my future?
>>
Will I have bad news in my life sometime soon?

Jesse
>>
Will things go my way this year

Keziah
>>
Which path should i follow? I am eager to help the world but I am stuck emotionally, physically and spiritually in the institution of school.

-Kevin Gabriel
>>
Should I buy a typewriter or is that too hipstery?

Jesse (not the same person as the other Jesse)
>>
>>17418923
Chris
General reading please
>>
>>17418976
>>17418984
Hey there A,

BTW to future questioners: doesn't have to be a REAL name, just a name. A is fine. It's for mental indexing purposes.

This was largely a biological phenomenon, honestly. Impossible to explain within the scope of a 4chan forum post but bottom line: nothing to worry about except that you really, REALLY gotta cut sugar out of your diet. That's a big health hazard for you.

>>17418985
Hi Joey,

You won't be doing overtly spiritual practices career-wise, but you will be a light-bringer. Like, you'll be the guy who makes people smile when you walk in the room because you're friendly and upbeat and encouraging. THat's POWER, my friend, and has a HUGE impact on the world. Think of yourself like a battlefield medic.

>>17418988
Eeeehhhh still.

>>17418991
Hi Kim,

Problems are never going to go away 100% but you'll get a lot more mobile and active, yeah. Expect bouts to return over the years, and then to get better, then another tough time, etc...

>>17418993
Josh I'm not giving you a straight answer because FUCK WHAT OTHERS THINK. Fuck them all to hell. Fucking asshole fuckers think they can judge you? Think they can determine your worth? Fuck them.

>>17418994
Omiden - get more specific.

>>17418998
Jesse - you have something specific in mind when you're asking that? Anyway nothing life-destroying but yeah, a bump in the road is on the way. You'll be okay. Remember to breathe.

>>17418999
Keziah - figure 65/35 in your favor. Take advantage of it when things go your way and show a LOT of gratitude, or the year after those numbers get worse.

>>17419002
Kevin G - I hear you, school is a horrible prison and waste of your time and potential. You'll get through it. I'm not going to tell you specifically what to do because you're too young and I think it's an awful thing to influence a young mind in that way... but here's what I will tell you: do something totally irresponsible. Seriously. The thing you really want to do. Do it.
>>
File: eye.jpg (2KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
2KB, 251x201px
Will i ever know my purpose?

Pontus
>>
>>17419015
Jesse - no go ahead and do it. The "hipster" thing has created a stigma but people have ALWAYS been into old stuff. Old stuff is awesome, and spiritually you can channel the greats like Kerouac. Friggin do it and friggin LOVE it.

>>17419023
CHris - sorry can't do that, too rushed, ask a specific question.
>>
>>17419027
What kind of a bump? I had my girlfriend in mind when I asked the first question, I've felt this whole bad energy about us recently I don't know how to explain it.

- the first Jesse
>>
>>17418923
Is there ny chance left for me to be happy? If so, what do I need to do?

Nick
>>
>>17418923
When will I have a kid?
Jose
>>
>>17418969
Personally.
>>
>>17419029
Pontus - only after you're well on your way to fulfilling it, somewhere around the 70% mark. This is common. It allows us free-will and prevents us from interfering with the divine plan we made before we were born, back when we weren't trapped in stupid human brains. I know it's frustrating but for now decide how to best live your life. THat's part of the process. And don't worry, btw... plans are written the way they are so that it isn't up to you to "follow the schedule" or to "make sure it gets done". Just be healthy and happy and do your best.

>>17419037
Jesse - yeah it's not about her. Health problems with relatives. Like I said man, you'll be okay. As far as your girl, I mean... the biggest problem is you're not having fun together. Like even on the social the two of you being friends and hanging-out level. That's sorta a big problem that exists NOW... and it's fixable.

>>17419043
Nick - of course. Don't be emo; EVERYBODY has the opportunity to be happy ALWAYS. Take a step back. Separate yourself from your life. Now, answer this simple question: what can I do to make the world a better place? Keep asking that question. Keep looking for the opportunity. It's a specific project or volunteer position you're looking for - something you'll enjoy doing that makes the world better. That's going to make all the difference. It changes EVERYTHING in your life, trust me.

>>17419045
Jose. Yep, actually probably more than one.

>>17418964
>>17419051
Hey Marco - good answer! Alright let me look here because... yeah weird disruptions on the way. Only about 50% as dramatic as everybody expected though. Stop listening to the whiners and worriers at work, these people are going nowhere. Shake them off. Get more ambitious. These people are dragging you down.

Anyway you might get caught up in shit, but step up today and show your ambition and that you're a team player and this whole thing will turn out to your benefit. Keep your head down and you'll be screwed.
>>
>>17419081
Nick again

Is there any hope of saving my friendship with Kevin?
>>
>>17419137
Hi Nick,

Kevin well... you need to let Kevin go for a bit. Just some breathing room, like six months, and then you can call him up and go out and do something together, get a coffee and a donut, and it'll be all good again.

But yeah give that some time. And meanwhile get fixated on volunteering somewhere immediately. It's a big deal. Oh but don't waste your time volunteering for things that creep you out or that you find tedious or gross. For instance, for me, I like music so I volunteer for the local Jazz Festival organization. If you're into medicine, the hospital and old age homes are desperate for volunteers. There are opportunities everywhere. GET FOCUSED on this Nick. It has everything to do with making you happy. Ironically, volunteering is an entirely selfish act.
>>
Will I embark on a glorious conquest?

Jacob
>>
>>17418923
Is there anything romantic that will happen between him and I again?
Thanks.
>>
>>17419172
Edmund
>>
>>17419156
Jacob - yeah actually. A few types. It is the PERFECT mental frame for every goddamn thing in your life. Glorious conquest of sex - and it isn't glorious unless there's challenge and fireworks and failure and then ultimate success...

Also, glorious conquest of career (btw, one word: ENTREPRENEUR. Don't get suckered into working for someone else. THis world is yours for the taking, get out there and grab it! Build goddamn you!)

Oh... actually the entrepreneur thing is big big big with you... I want to try to give you some tips here but I'm not sure what I can... ok here, study guide, take these things and plug them into YouTube one at a time:
- Who is your target market? Who are the customers you want to serve?
- Creating a customer avatar
- Discovering need
- Creating unique value
- Mission and Vision statements (don't skimp on this)
- Social media marketing 101

That's a start. See if you can find a mentor that will train you up. Feels like you have a relative that will be excited to show you the ropes.
>>
>>17419172
>>17419174
Hey Edmund, thanks for remembering the name... ship has sailed. You need at least a 2 year cooldown, and even then it'll be a bit lame. Honestly you're better off moving on. Dammit I'm sorry I know you didn't want to hear that. Don't worry, you'll find the right one, just keep looking. (no I'm not giving you a timeframe that will actually make it harder for you.)
>>
>>17419152
Nick here. Last question.

I live with Kevin right now along with another friend. He's the manager of a shop I work at, while the other is the manager of the other store. While I have 11k in my bank ATM, I have off and on been considering dropping everything, buying some hiking gear, and just walking from Nebraska to California.

Will this be worth doing? Is there something to come out of it? Or should I just suck it up and deal with what I've got?
>>
>>17419081
I just found out my grandfather has leukemia a few days ago, so that's pretty accurate. You're right about my gf too, it's just hard with school right now we're both crazy busy. Thanks for answering my questions

- Jesse
>>
>>17419027

Thank you for your quick response, People always did say my disposition is always friendly and understanding, even during the darkest of times. Often, even people who are considered mean, abusive and manipulative by others have often treated me with respect and kindness.

My family has a powerful spiritual side, my mother has had many spiritual and dimensional experiences, as my Sister and my Grandmother on her side of the family has had. I have not had very many spiritual experiences with other beings even before I converted to the Lord's flock. I am curious to know if my connectivity with the spiritual nature is out-of-balance, if I don't have the same natural connections my sister and mother has or if I am just incapable of any real, meaningful, tangible experience with the spiritual.
>>
>>17419213

This is Joey by the way, my last name is Young if that helps more.
>>
CD here.
What do you see me doing as a career? Or studying? I don't really feel like I have much direction at the moment.
>>
General reading pls

Eric
>>
Why is my life so fucked up?

David
>>
>>17419238
Ooo just saw the no general reading thing.

How about how shits gonna work out with a girl
>>
>>17419194
Hi Nick,

OMG that's amazing. I can't even believe you're thinking about not doing that. Keep a daily YouTube diary, even if it's just 30 seconds or 2 minutes a day and you can't upload the clips too often. Take a million pictures. Journal. Do this. Holy fuck man that's awesome. See if anybody out there will be interested in collecting what you generate... gotta be somebody. VICE or a local arts council or something.

>>17419211
Jesse - glad I could help.

>>17419213
Hey Joey... no you're not out of balance. The opposite. Look, spiritual connection isn't a single path. Let them do them, you do you. You have absolutely no idea how much MORE important what you do is than the stupid "magical" stuff they do. Honestly a psychic like me has to fight to be relevant and make a difference, takes all kinds of discipline and at the end of the day I don't even know if I did the job of making people's lives better. But you man, you SHINE. You are in touch, just by that open acceptance and appreciation of others. That is an atom-bomb to my little pea shooter. Seriously you're ahead of me. Be you.

>>17419229
Hey CD - no direction = you're probably pretty smart. Here, this is important to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Explore. That's your job for now. Just explore the many-varied and fascinating world humans are creating, how they live, how they have fun and build and think. For now, that's the entire job. The rest will fall into place.

>>17419238
>>17419245
Hi Eric - you know you have a real shot with things working out well with that girl I'm seeing, it's a girl you know right now and you think about often. You'll fight a lot. Don't mistake that for a problem - it's how you know that you care about each other's opinion, and how you know you're learning from each other. Work to make it work. Get her to agree to do the same.
>>
>>17419240
David - so that you can discover the value of peace. Now, pursue it. It's yours for the taking. Get hungry for it. Peace is waiting for you, it wants you desperately. In its pursuit, the world will change accordingly.
>>
I struggle to socialize , what can I do to make more friends and become more connected with the people I meet?
Also , I'm starting to learn tarot , is it a good idea if I will just read it ocasionally to myself?

Peter
>>
https://youtu.be/1lXgSPpBtM8

Whats my next step towards wealth?

Ivan
>>
Am I going to be alright?
Ieva
>>
Tammy
Should I go to the city to see him, what will come of it?
>>
>>17419261

Thank you and bless you for your guidance, you are a great help and you've made this guy's life better as a result.

~Joey
>>
>>17419261
Thankyou op.
>>
>>17419261
Thank you, OP. You've given me some major things to consider. Best of luck to you and your black magic fortune telling powers.

-Nick
>>
>>17419288
Are you a Latvian and/or female
>>
love and general reading if possible, if only one the 1st one
Giuseppe
>>
>>17419286
>>17418923
Pls
>>
Andrew

Had a strong spiritual connection with a girl. Haven't seen her in years. Will I ever see her again? I'm also a musician, do you see anything big happening with that soon? Are those two questions connected at all?

Thanks
>>
>>17419279
Peter - socialization is tough to learn, but actually there was a book written about it that was really amazing: "How To Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. Every library on earth likely has a copy, it's been around for awhile. Basically: learn to become genuinely interested in what people say, give them positive feedback, and learn to ask them questions to get them talking more. Ironically, by being really good at getting other people to talk, they'll think YOU'RE the charming one... even if you only said like 50 words the whole conversation.

RE: Tarot - gotta be honest, I think this is something you should shelve for now. As a tool for introspection it's just going to be confusing for a few years, and even experienced readers have a hard time cutting through their own noise.

If you want to discover something about yourself and your life, journal. Daily.

>>17419286
Hey Ivan - if you want wealth, you have to create and run your own business. You're not an investor... yet. When you're about 30-35 you'll have the temperment for that. But right now, start hustling. Find a way to get something people desperately want, and sell it to them. You are gonna love every step of the process man, I don't even need to give you tips.

>>17419288
Ieva - obviously. Ask me a real question.

>>17419289
Tammy - it'll be nice, but if you're expecting anything more than an enjoyable visit... well I'm seeing like a 20% chance of something more long term. There's something randomizing this for some reason, a bit of ... something has to happen within him, and it's up to him and nobody else to make that happen.

Give him this one chance. Just once.

>>17419293
Thanks Joey :)

>>17419300
Cheers!

>>17419321
LOL hey no problem, go out and experience the amazing!

>>17419323
Not a dating site dude.

>>17419333
Sorry, not enough time, need a specific question.
>>
I've been diagnosed with stomach ulcer last year and I went through various treatments. My stomach still hurts, the doctors said they don't know why and I should be fine by now. Will this pain ever go away or atleast ease down?

I don't know if I can have another question, just ignore it if I can't, it's not important, just curious.
Will I find mutual love in the near-future?

Laszlo
>>
>>17419346
Tammy here, thank you! If you don't mind a follow up, should I take the chance to go this week, or wait another 2 weeks?
>>
>>17419344
Andrew - yeah you will in a year or two but it'll be just a bit weird, like there's all this chemistry and passion and then... nothing. Friends tho.

RE: Musician - well yes and no. Nothing big soon, but long-term you'll be able to make a modest career at it IF, and only if, you keep working hard at it and keep slugging away. Try focusing more on skill and performance, and away from you as a person who people know as an artist... that's a distraction for you right now and it's kinda getting in the way.

>>17419348
Laszlo - k for questions like this I'm gonna want to remind you that I'm an asshole on the Internet and not a doctor... but I get the sense what you're experiencing has to do with an intolerance issue. Speak with a dietician. Start really, really thinking about what you're eating.

Mutual love - neat way to put it - yeah. Not super-near future but if you keep looking you'll find someone you can build something good with, sometime within the next year. She doesn't have the same sense of desperation for companionship you do, it'll be more about security, but over time... love.

>>17419357
Hey Tammy - sooner improves your odds of success.
>>
>>17419346
I know it's not a dating site. I live in Latvia.
>>
>>17419346
ok, so how is and will be my relationship?
giuseppe
>>
She left, and I'm not sure if this time it will be permanent, what do you see?
On a differnet note, any job related news in my inmediate future?

Sergio
>>
Hi, my name is Marco.
Me and my wife are going to travel to another country to live and work. How will be this travel for us?
>>
My first name is Julien

Well my question is a bit generic but kinda important to me as i am alone since a long time but will i find love soon or not ? I have 2 major interests in woman but i don't feel i have the slightest chance. Can you confirm that ?
>>
>>17419323
Lithuanian
>>
Will I get better at university?? In what subject should I foucus more??

Andres
>>
>>17419263
How do I pursue peace?
>>
>>17419367
Giuseppe - you both have communication problems. Neither one of you really knows how to talk to the other. That's resulting in a lot of uncomfortable silences.

Try one of those conversation games... here: http://www.ehow.com/info_8176255_conversation-games-couples.html

If you guys can get talking, it'll be amazing. If you can't... well you'll be together for a really long time but it'll be very... boring.

>>17419372
Hi Sergio, sorry about the turmoil. Honestly it's a bigger problem if she comes back. You need to clear your head, and so does she. You've... you need to really understand why she left. Right now you don't get it and that's gonna just keep cropping up until you can get a handle on it.

Job: you need to apply to a lot more places than you have. A LOT. But if you get serious about it and start talkign to people face-to-face, you can find something within the month.

>>17419373
Hi Marco, yeah it's going to be the adventure of a lifetime. Some things you'll hate, some things you'll love, but no matter what you'll be glad you did it. It was definitely the right thing to do.

>>17419375
Hey Julien,

You have a slight chance with one of them but not a big one and not within the next 8 months so yeah, let those go. I'm seeing a kind of long dry spell ahead... You know what will help? Hanging out with your guy friends. It'll help you work through the things that are holding you back.

>>17419385
Andres - You can only get better if you change yoru lifestyle. Schedule a minimum of 4 hours a day at home for school work where you're not playing video games, surfing porn, nothing but reviewing and organizing notes.

Focus... ok I have a problem with this one because I keep thinking of a guy I know who was a psychologist, and I think psychology and crisis management could be good... but I'm not sure if it's because your name reminds me of his or not so I could be 100% wrong. Think about how that feels.
>>
>>17419386
David - Not trying to be funny, but Google it. Dead serious.

There are so many many directions, but the key is that you pursue many of them. Do a bunch of things that don't fit at first. Get experimental.

Stay off drugs. Yes even pot. Get into nature. That's a biggie... the sound of leaves in trees and underfoot is important. But there's much, much more... and that you find by looking, not by my telling you.
>>
Tyler
Is Miah the one for me?
>>
>>17419396
Marco here. Thank you, bro.
>>
>>17418923
Milda
will i ever get out of financial problems??
>>
>>17419396
That is what I was afraid of, fuck.

Thanks a lot mate, it was really insightful.

Wouldn't you, by any chance, see any clue about why she left, wouldn't you?
>>
Freya
What does my crush feel for me?
>>
Evan
Will anything worthwhile happen with the two peopl I'm talking to?
>>
Leah
Should I give up on my pursuit?
>>
>>17419399
What about caffeine?
I've had a meditation sort of thing going on but I've fallen off of it recently. I'll give it a shot, thanks.
>>
Guys I'm taking a lunch break after this so if you leave something give me a couple hours...

>>17419403
Tyler - she could be. You're both so young, wow... honestly you're at a stage where fate would be comfortable with things going either way. What I will tell you is this: you need to be dating her for a minimum of 2 more years, and 3 would be better, before you know the answer to that question for sure. If you're still together at that point, it's a yes. If you're not, then that's it. Honestly I can't say yes/no because in your case... fate is being flexible.

>>17419406
You got it man.

>>17419415
Milda - yes. You're going to have to totally rethink everything you've done with money though. The biggest thing: start tracking where your money is going properly! Get it all down in a spreadsheet, every last penny, track it every month. If you can do that, the way forward becomes obvious and yeah, you'll be okay.

>>17419417
Sergio (I'm assuming)... yeah I do see why she left. But I can't tell you because the whole POINT is that you need to figure it out. You need to become the kind of guy that can see those things for himself. Only then will it be appropriate for you to get back together.

>>17419426
Freya - same thing he feels for most girls, that he wishes one of them liked him. He has no idea you're into him. Go talk to him, do a little flirting. He'll respond well.

>>17419431
Evan - Not really no. They've already 70% and 80% put you in the friendzone. Well strictly speaking you put yourself there but... yeah, sorry.

>>17419442
Leah - Well the problem is you're getting too much out of chasing it. Look it's not about the prize. It's about what happens to you as you chase it. Honestly, the best thing to do is to stop caring if you ever get there, and just keep trying to grow in different ways ... that makes it a lot easier to move forward.

>>17419456
Holy fuck David stay the fuck away from caffeine. :-) You're gonna be okay. I swear to you.
>>
>>17419396
giuseppe here, thank pal, i'll follow what have you said
>>
>>17419359
Thanks and sorry to bother you with my health issues
Laszlo
>>
>>17419462
Thank you kind sir.
>>
>>17419462
lol right right okay no coffee gotcha. Thanks.
>>
>>17419462
thank you,will do that!
>>
>>17419462
Fair anough. Thanks again, mate. you've been of great help. (Sergio btw)

On an unrelated note, do you have any favorite card?
>>
Stefan
Did I do too much wrong to recover?
Will it turn out extremely bad for me?
>>
Eli

I talked to an ex girlfriend for only a few sentences and she was nearly crying with no reply. All I said was "Sorry I genuinlly didn't know." When I noticed she was like breaking down in front of me. She has a boyfriend now and seems like she's moved on. The fuck am I supposed to think about that?
>>
>>17419465
Awesome Giuseppe, be well.

>>17419470
Glad to be of service Laszlo.

>>17419474
>>17419476
>>17419479
Cheers folks

>>17419481
Lots of them make me laugh but... I tend to identify with the hanged man for obvious reasons, and of course you can't argue with the 10 of pentacles. :)

>>17419501
Stefan - take a breath. Relax. Yeah there are consequences but it's not as extreme as you're worried about.

Moreover, start thinking about how you ended up in this spot to begin with. Start thinking about what it was that lead you here.and how maybe you could smooth some of that all over next time those feelings start getting riled up.

>>17419521
Hey Eli - hand her the phone number to a free crisis line and back the fuck away. Seriously. Space between you and all that... but give her the phone number.
>>
Olivia
Will he and I ever be together?
>>
>>17419539
Olivia - no. But here's the thing he... he kinda sucks. Seriously he's really not good for you. You know that right?

Say it. Type it in. You know.
>>
>>17419562

Meh
>>
>>17419568
Olivia you piss me off. Quit living in your goddamn fairy tale world and face up to what's happening and who people are, you spoiled silly little girl.
>>
>>17419578

Well you don't have to be so rude about it anon
>>
>>17419585
Well apparently I did. You and I both know you were just going to keep on with your fantasy over this boy, denying what a little shit he is. And after your lives moved on and he was out of reach, do you know what would come next? You'd look for another asshole just like him... only this time you'd end up actually dating the little prick, and he'd treat you like garbage, and you'd live every day wondering what was wrong with you when he's the one being abusive.

So there's absolutely no possible way I could have been rude enough.
>>
>>17418923
Richard
You know my question without me asking it.
>>
>>17419609
Richard that might be but don't play games. If I wasn't interested in you going through the process of asking the question, I wouldn't have placed it as part of the instructions.

Your asking is as critical as a name (even if the name is made up).
>>
>>17419630
Life is one big game, if you need a question, so it be - why i'm so resistant to any esp experience?
>>
João

Question: what are the intentions of the black haired girl whose name starts with S. towards me?
>>
>>17419609
>>17419639
LOL isn't that obvious? No I guess it wouldn't be... the universe isn't interested in your terms, or in your way of doing things. It exists apart from your philosophy and theories.

So shut the hell up for once and start listening. The mountain won't move no matter how much you bellow. Focus your shout all you want. The only thing you'll ever hear is the echo of your own voice, occasionally distorted and mistook for a new message.

So... shush. Destroy everything you... actually... omg. I know something that will help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxBeub6Eha0

Yeah.... well it's a start...

>>17419661
João - cool name. Well she finds you sexy but she has no "intentions" per se, no strategy, agenda or plan. It's up to you to take the game to the next level.
>>
What does this month have in store, career wise?

Jeffrey
>>
>>17419673
Sorry to annoy with a follow-up question (João here) but would she be a good friend? I have a gf, so I refrain from getting to know girls, but she seems like she would be a solid friendship and I desperately need those.
Also (I know it makes 3 questions with this, so I am sorry) would Catarina C. also be a good friend to me?
>>
>>17419674
Jeffrey - well fuck. You know I've been giving more bad news in this thread than ever. Anyway that promotion... it goes to someone else. Someone who is really going to annoy you to have to work under.

Take it as a sign. Start going to the job boards every single day. Get some resumes out there. Walk out of this place and into a new career.

Of course... wait out the month if you figure I'm full of crap. :) (part of me wonders if you're actually unemployed and I'm way off LOL)

>>17419697
Hey João, no don't worry follow ups are fine. As friends go she could be good fun, but there's tension when it comes to "just friends" relationships when you're dating. Don't ever end up somewhere alone with her man, way too dangerous.
>>
>>17418923

Will I have a happy life? How will it go?

RÅ«ta
>>
Nathan
Should I continue on my current career track? If not, what changes should I keep an eye out for?
>>
>>17419724
>Don't ever end up somewhere alone with her man, way too dangerous.
Sorry, but I'm a bit drunk, so I don't understand if you mean S. or girls in general (since chicks usually tell me there's tension between us when we're alone and they don't want to be homewreckers) or Catarina C. Could you please clarify it? Thank you.
>>
>>17418923
andrew
general love reading
>>
>>17419743
Any girl that isn't your girlfriend but especially S.

>>17419746
Hi Andrew... Andrew here's the simple answer: you need to get out more. Start hanging out with new groups of friends. Join some clubs. Because if you keep on the way you've been it's gonna be years before you date.
>>
>>17418923
Joey.

I haven't found anyone since I left Courtney. Did I make the right choice?
>>
>>17419765
Joey... oh you definitely did. I know loneliness can tempt you into thinking otherwise but it was right.

Similar problem to the last guy - you need to start getting out into new groups, new friends... look for the kind of people you wish you spent time with, and find a way to do it.
>>
>>17419763
>Any girl that isn't your girlfriend
Hum...So that's why C. P. deleted me from FB and stopped talking to me, after being friends for over 2 years? (2nd to last question, I promise)
>>
>>17419777
No no she did that because she's an idiot. That had nothing to do with you, it was... "empowerment" issues... her personal issues, not yours.
>>
>>17419786
Then it's a shame I lost some I truly considered a friend and someone who I could count on to such stupid actions. Thank you, mate.
>>
Stefan
Love reading
>>
>>17419792
>>17419786
>>17419777

If you don't mind me asking my last question (João here): I'm a really lonely man. I have no friends like I had when I was young and live with, so that might've screwed with my notions, but, will I ever again have a best friend that isn't my woman?
I really miss living with my friends, always going out with them, doing everything with them, knowing I could count on them...
>>
>>17419774
I have someone in mind but I don't think he feels the same. Should I still try?
>>
>>17419792
Yeah np... hey look fwiw, I know you didn't ask but... you need GUY friends man. I know that's a hell of a lot tougher, but try getting tickets to a game and asking a co-worker to go with you, or just seeing if somebody wants to go for a beer after work. Hang out and talk trash and say nothing of importance for an hour. It's VERY different from hanging with girls, and at first you might think it's really superficial, but then after awhile it starts feeling really importnat... and your girlfriend will approve 100%.

>>17419794
Stefan - The problem you've been running into up until now is that you have "boy syndrome". Basically girls are into you, but not after the first date, because you're a boy and not a man. I'm not saying "be serious", because that's bullshit, but confidence and the ability to make snap decisions will go a LONG way towards making it so that the girls you date will want to see you again.

>>17419805
Oh hahah I kind of answered you above... like I said, look for guy friends. And yeah 100% you will get new friends, hell it won't even be that hard. Just remember: with guys, none of us want to make the first move. You've gotta invite them out. They say yes 90% of the time... guys are actually REALLY easy to make friends with when you make the effort.

>>17419806
Hi again Joey. Always try, even if the answer is a definite "no". Puts hair on your chest. Give it a shot but... yeah it's not likely to happen. Still important to try though! I'm an asshole on the internet, don't let me discourage you!! Prove me wrong! :)
>>
>>17419823
> you need GUY friends man
Yeah, you speak the truth. I've thought about that many times and wholeheartedly agree with you. I really need to make an effort, but I've always found it easier to catch women, befriend them and then set them free, instead of gathering those friends who would stick with me through thick and thin (and when I got them, I made excuses to set them free). Thank you, mate, I truly mean it.
>>
>>17419835
Hey you're welcome man, live an amazing life.
>>
>>17419840
You too, mate. May Life be good to us both.
>>
Is there someone who is trying to hurt me?
What shoukd I change about my lifestyle?
L
>>
Hey man. I see you helping/answering others and I'm at wit's end here. What's in store in my love life? Because day by day my situation with this girl becomes more & more complicated.

~Josh
>>
>>17419856
L - gotta tell ya, no there's nobody actively trying to hurt you. There's people that don't like you and if they run into you would cause trouble, but you're not on their minds outside of that.

RE: changes in your lifestyle... fresh air would be good. Walking. Like, walk so much that you need to invest in a pair of shoes specifically for running (The Runner's Edge is a great place to go for that - excellent shoes that aren't overpriced... I think Saucony? Can't remember the brand name they usually sell but it's good) But yeah, walk. An hour a day. And breathe DEEP while you do it. It'll be a big domino effect from there.

>>17419880
Hey Josh, yeah it's... ok I don't mean to be rude but the dominant thought before I was even done reading your message was: "tell him to quit masturbating." That's kind of a big deal right now. Treat it like a clinical addiction. See http://www.nofap.com/ for support.

That's priority #1. As far as this girl... it's complicated because you're letting it get that way. Doesn't have to be. Go 7 days without masturbating, it'll fuck with your mind in just the right way, and then lay down the law for her. If she doesn't agree, walk away from her for good. THere are girls everywhere who would count themselves very lucky to be with you. You don't need that drama.

But I am not fucking kidding about nofap man. 7 days abstinence, lay down the law, and then make nofap a way of life.

It's time you become powerful like you never knew you could be.
>>
J. Need I say the full/first name?

Any, my question: Last semester, I went out with Carla, after we finished a group. My question is: does Carla want to have sex with me or did she want/was willing to have sex with me that night?
>>
>>17418923

Eugene

Well... My bad luck hit me hard again even tho I did what I could? Is anything going to be wort, am I going to be happy for something to live on at all or is time to start thinking seiously about suicide?
>>
What is it with me? Vic
>>
>>17419530
David here. Is it alright if I get another question? If no, that's alright, but here goes.
Will I find my niche in the world and is it what I think it is?
>>
>>17420004
Hi J. Initial's fine, it's just kind of a mental indexing system. RE: Carla - she didn't want to have sex but at the same time if you'd made it clear you did, she might have considered it. Also she doesn't think about it too often at the moment but, again, go on another date... and start with light touching (shoulders etc), maybe a kiss on the cheek, see where it goes. This isn't so much "what do the stars say" as much as "she's okay with you and it's worth going on a date to see how it goes." But it's up to you to make the chemistry... she's not exactly waiting around hoping you'll ask her out again.

>>17420022
Hi Eugene... drop the self-pity would ya, we got work to do... your problem is 100% in the way you're looking at this. Life has ups AND downs. You're just focusing on the downs. There were a whole lot of ups you're ignoring.

Keep moving forward. Set specific short-term goals. Achieve them. Then set more. Step by step, slowly, build. You have the power. Nothing can stop you if you set your eyes on a target.

But for now... make your targets easy and near. Short-term. Because this is like a muscle: you've gotta work it before you get stronger.

Life is not good. Life is not bad. Life just is. Now take what's there and start construction.

>>17420031
Vic - persecution complex. A huge part of you actually believes it ISN'T you, but the world. But no seriously you were right the first time it's you.

Ya, I know, I'm supposed to be all comforting and shit... but I actually want to help you. So I'm sticking to the truth.

And what "is it with you"? Well for one you're so focused on yourself that you aren't paying attention to other people.

Take that sentence, copy/paste it where you can refer to it later. You aren't paying attention to other people, how they feel, what their experience is (outside of what you imagine it "must be")... learn listening skills. Focus on getting people talking, not on coming up with something clever. That will be enough.
>>
RÅ«ta

Will I have a happier life than it is now?
>>
>>17420045
Hi David - lots more exploration time before you discover the answer to that question. Decide what you want right now: fun? To build? To create? To take care of people? What do those things mean to you? What do you imagine?

See I'm not giving you a straight answer because I'm really never ever supposed to do that. Life is messy on purpose. You're supposed to do a bunch of stuff you don't enjoy, and then wonder why you bothered when you could have been having more fun elsewhere. That's the system, and it works.

One thing I will give you though: say you want money. Alright so now you have money, just enough to live off of so if you get a low-paying job you'll be fine. Now what do you do with your life? What's the ultimate?

>>17420050
RÅ«ta - yes. Patience, and watch for the opportunity to escape your situation. Make your escape plans now. Get serious about those plans. Then watch for an opening. It will come.
>>
>>17420048
>she didn't want to have sex but at the same time if you'd made it clear you did, she might have considered it.

Evem though she has a bf? That was what held me back, but she was to the only one who said, after the group event, she wanted to go out with me.
>>
>>17418923
Am I doing the best I can?
Scott
>>
>>17420055
J you're in college. The "boyfriend" thing is meaningless. Oh, and remember that next time you get a "girlfriend".

However having said that, decide now if you want to be "that guy". She's not the only one in the world you could have sex with you know.
>>
>>17420063
I understand what you mean, however, I give the "boyfriend" part weight, since I've been a boyfriend for over 4 years and believe that one should break up before diddling another chick. Thank you.
>>
>>17420062
Hi Scott... kinda. You're doing the best you can given your understanding of your own abilities and the overwhelming lethargy that infects your brain.

Now, lethargy is real. Let's not pretend it doesn't exist. It's a major emotional fog that comes in and keeps you from doing more. It's coming up because you have anxieties you're not dealing with.

So if you want to become more effective, start letting yourself feel angry, humiliated, ashamed, sad, whatever... let it all out. Maybe find a girl to talk to, girls love talking about feelings. Exorcise all this shit.

Then you'll be able to do more.

But right now given the load you're carrying around yeah, you're doing your best. No regrets son.
>>
>>17420068
Holy fucking shit; and I thought psychics didn't exist
Note taken
>>
Jesse again, will I encounter any health issues myself?
>>
>>17420068
I have another question; a bit off topic kek

Do you have to take on a person to give readings? I mean, do you ever get the creeps from reading somebody, I mean, especially on 4channel- home of the defacto virgin weeaboo?

Or do you use cards or something?
>>
Eleanor
Why does my boss hate my guts so much?
>>
>>17420073
Heh, you want to know a secret? I do this, have for years, have pulled crazy shit right out of thin air over and over, and I STILL often think I'm full of shit and making it all up... don't know why. Anyway glad to help. :)

>>17420076
Hi Jesse... god this thread is so long and confusing I'm trying to remember which one you were... ok, flushing, approaching you like a new person. Okay.

Health. Something intestinal, not a big problem but definitely discomfort. Take it easy on the MSG for a bit... I think you're developing an intolerance.

But really that's about it for the next year or two.

Now... Jesse... just because I said that doesn't mean you can start french-kissing ebola victims or jumping off bridges, okay? I'm just looking at the body and seeing what the current trends are, that's it.
>>
>>17420114
Sounds like fun can't wait for more discomfort. Is it possible for you to tell me, vaguely, the biggest tragedy I'll encounter in my life?
>>
Arthur.
Will my life improve in the future? because I feel completely lost right now.
>>
>>17420109
Just at the moment I'm not using cards. When I do them in person I often will because... well I get too distracted looking at the person, makes it harder, believe it or not.

I never get the creeps, no. I'm pretty comfortable with sociopaths, etc... it's all good. And yeah I see life through their eyes for a bit (kind of) and that's weird but surprisingly easy to get used to.

Only time it really becomes a problem is when someone is COMMITTED to being unhappy. Drama queens. Fucking assholes. I hate those people. Feel like I have to shower afterwards... all that grief and misery and they just revel in it, just love it, crying and talking about how horrible things are and how they're sacrificing themselves for the sake of... whatever... those people can just fucking die right now. Plague on humanity I swear. I'd take a sociopath over that any day. At least sociopaths trying their best... from their point of view anyway...

But yeah even that guy who killed his best friend, that was somehow okay, somehow cool. It was like... I don't know. There wasn't anything evil about him. He was just trying to work shit out.

Not saying I'd let him babysit my kid, but...
>>
>>17420122
Pfft. No. Seriously no. We're not going there Jesse, that's not productive. Love you too much for that awfulness.

>>17420126
Arthur - oh definitely, you'll be alright. Hey you know you'd actually benefit from calling a local crisis hotline. They're free and they're amazing at helping you sort things out. If you can't find one go for the suicide prevention hotlines... which is a bit more extreme than you need but they'll be happy to listen, and right now I think it would really help for you to just talk it all out.

Because once you do I think it'll all start to seem a lot easier to deal with.

And like I said, 100% things get better. Promise with all my heart.
>>
>>17420054
David again..
Was going to university again a mistake?
>>
>>17420132
What's not productive about it? Preparedness would lessen the emotional impact and make it easier to handle
>>
>>17420127
Okay, one more because this is amazing

Is there any way I can put a smile on my girlfriend's face before and while I see her?

Scott
>>
Question: Will I get that internship?
Karol
>>
>>17420127
Did we lose you?
>>
>>17420141
Hi again David. No it was important to go, but I think you know right now that you went for the wrong reasons. In a way it was kind of a "safe bet".. which is frustrating because it was a "safe bet" to end up in a career you weren't super interested in.

But when you imagined yourself in that career, what did you imagine you'd be doing in your spare time?

I suspect that University is still where you should be but it's the focus that needs to change. Something has excited you, something that's going to seem right out of left field to your family and friends. Chase that excitement. That's where you should focus.

>>17420143
OMG Jesse just no. Trust me. Live your life happy and free. Everybody you know will die someday, you don't need a psychic to tell you that, so if you really want to waste your life preparing for that eventuality then be my guest but... that's not how we're supposed to do things to be healthy, happy and productive. Look for the BEST thing that will ever happen, the BEST thing that will happen today, tomorrow, this week, THAT'S where your attention should be.

And frankly I wouldn't tell you any of that either because you'll enjoy it more if I don't. :)

>>17420154
Scott - millions of ways. Point out something neat you discovered. Tell a joke. Share a meme. Get excited about something you love, even if she doesn't care about that thing. All of that works.

>>17420158
You have a really good shot at it actually, but there's someone else who is also really good... I'd give you 70% chance. Get some alternatives lined up just in case though. BTW - it's actually much less consequential WHERE you intern just at the moment - you just need to intern somewhere.
>>
>>17420112
>>17420204
>>
E

What is the change in my life I need to make in order for things to start coming together for me?
>>
>>17420197
I'm working. And I gotta go out for a few hours actually so... sorry guys I'm AFK until at least later tonight.

Thanks for all the questions, this has been very good exercise for me!

WHoops one last one:
>>17420112
Sorry Eleanor I missed your question the first time. It's complicated, but has everything to do with them and nothing to do with you. They're just an asshole. Please do actively look for other work right now. Now. Seriously get off of 4chan and hit the job boards. NOW. Why are you still reading this?
>>
File: 1456343851722.png (91KB, 728x786px) Image search: [Google]
1456343851722.png
91KB, 728x786px
>>17420213
T-thank you reader

It feels like it's not even a "boss" thing anymore...he's always like it to me
>>
M, how does 2017 look for me?
>>
>>17418923
Will I be able to be completely independent ?
Live repetitive boring life, all alone, free of big duties and big problems

Karol
>>
>>17420210
>>17420258
>>17420282

OP HERE - Guys I really am going to be AFK for a few hours but I'll respond later tonight as long as the thread is still active.

One last note: >>17420248
What did I say? Stop typing in 4chan. YOu have to look for work. Get away from that asshole. GO.
>>
>>17420204
David for one last one. Thanks for all your input.. Get back to me whenever.

Does my boss M hate me? Did I do anything?
>>
For when you come back, OP.

Why did the one I love leave? Are they ever coming back?
Stuart
>>
what's wrong with me?
-X
>>
>>17418923
Alyssia
Will my finical situation and up and coming trip be ok?
>>
>>17420465
Financials sorry
>>
>>17418923
Kuba
Love reading, anything you see about this girl from school, lets call her 'A'
>>
>>17418923
RÅ«ta again.

Will it work out with me and Mantas?
>>
bumping for posterity
>>
OP HERE... back but I'm not sure for how long. I'm probably gonna miss a few people here so re-post if I do...

>>17420210
E - things will never come together for you. That's your job. You don't trip and fall into a career and money and love and good health. You make those things happen.

So make a list of everything you want, then make a plan for how you're going to get it, adn follow that plan.

>>17420258
M - sorry way to general, please ask something specific.

>>17420282
Karol - It's possible but tough. Your first major hurdle: finding cheap accommodations. If you can do that, the rest is easy. But... Karol go on an adventure first. Sign up to plant trees or go on a canoe trip or something. Put everything in a backpack, sell the rest, and hit the road. YOu need to see the world once before you shut yourself off from it.

>>17420429
Hey David, your boss doesn't think about you all that much. They're just stressed and you present a target sometimes. Do something nice for him... an unexpected coffee or whatever... ask him if he saw the most recent whatever on TV, treat him like a human... it'll go a long way to making life better. Right now he feels like nobody is his friend. That's tough.

>>17420452
Stuart - No they're not coming back. I could tell you why but you'd reject the answer. Seriously you'd just say "Okay but..." 5 years from now it'll hit you like a bolt of lightning to the forehead and you'll be like "OF COURSE... Jesus fuck... " Until then, stick to your friends and take the time out to heal.

>>17420460
X - Nothing you're fine. But you are spending waaaayyy too much time on your own. Avoid privacy for awhile, do stuff around the house around other people, only go into your room for sleep and then get out before you get the chance to surf porn. Make your life about interacting with people IRL, not online. It'll help. Lots.

>>17420465
Hey Alyssia -the trip's fine, an experience you won't forget -money will be the same bitch it's been for a few years
>>
Will I ever overcome my alcoholism and depression and truly be happy with myself? Currently 2.5 weeks sober.

Nicholas
>>
>>17418923
Whats the meaning of life?

Dustin
>>
File: 1454164444453.jpg (75KB, 594x584px) Image search: [Google]
1454164444453.jpg
75KB, 594x584px
>>17420779
>I know it's frustrating but for now decide how to best live your life. THat's part of the process. And don't worry, btw... plans are written the way they are so that it isn't up to you to "follow the schedule" or to "make sure it gets done". Just be healthy and happy and do your best.
I see you've already answered a question similar to my query..

So what will I get up to in 2016?
>>
>>17420490
Kuba - hmm, no I don't see it happening with her, but you'll connect with another girl in the next few months. Very cute relationship, very crushy flirty fun.

>>17420514
Hey RÅ«ta, your name continues to be cool. Yeah Mantas is tough to deal with sometimes eh? The struggle is going to be... hmm... you know what? Set limits. You decide how you want to be treated, tell them exactly what those rules are, and hold firm. If they don't agree, you're finished. BEcause otherwise... otherwise it's not a happy ending.

>>17420772
Nicholas - yeah. It's going to be rocky. It'll be a major battle for a few years, then a struggle, then just one of those things. And there will be slips. But stay strong, learn everything you can, BE KIND and GENTLE with yourself, and you'll be ok.

>>17420779
Hi Dustin - might be sarcastic but the answer is just this: to live your life whatever way you see fit. That's IT. DOn't let anybody preach at you or tell you it's to "fulfill your purpose" or any shit like that. We live THOUSANDS of lives, possibly MILLIONS... so no matter what you do with this life, it was perfect and exactly what you were born to do.
>>
>>17420787
Dustin? I think? Question's just a bit general. Confess now: what do you actually want to know. You're embarrassed about it. Just spit it out. Come on. It's an anonymous board. No one will know. Ask the question.
>>
Mark

Will I ever do anything close to my ideal job?
>>
>>17420761
Will my grilfriend's family dog Yippie ever grow accustomed to her? (I know this is really silly, but it's for great and powerful justice)
-S
>>
>>17418923
Chris.

So whats goin on? They gonna fuck off?
>>
Anna
Love reading? Is anything going to happen with this guy?
>>
>>17420972
well if nothin happens, ring me up
>>
Am I one of those people who dies alone?

Taylor (its a boys name)
>>
>>17420761
Stuart again, thanks OP, I didnt really think they were, but everyone else kept telling me the opposite, hearing it from another source at least gives it finality, thank you sincerely.
>>
Note from OP... got into the whiskey after dinner so... ya know...

>>17420951
Hey Mark nice ta meetcha... yeah you absolutely will. But here's the thing: don't settle. Aim at your ideal job, and don't waver. The ONLY job acceptable that isn't your actual ideal job is one that trains you so that you can move into it.

But yeah that's your life. In fact I'm a bit disappointed in you that you haven't already moved into the industry.

>>17420957
Nastasjja - Nope. That's not at all how it works. Guys don't "start liking" a girl. What happens is they discover they've "got a shot" with a girl, and then decide (forever) if they're going to make a move. AFTER that he gets to know you and who knows, maybe you can be friends.

... and honestly, there are guys who do develop crushes and "like" girls. There are. Tons of them. But this guy? The one you're after? Nope. He wants sex first, then he'll decide if you're annoying or fun to hang out with, and then maybe after a year or two of dating he'll decide if he actually likes you.

So... decide what you want in your life. No judgement. Just is what it is.

>>17420963
What up S. Yippie will get used to her, but forget about her ever thinking of your girlfriend as her bestie. She smells like something the dog associates with "bad". Had a bad experience as a pup. Not your girlfriend's fault.

>>17420966
Hi Chris... honestly I have no fucking clue what you're saying. Try again in English.

>>17420972
Hi Anna... yeah it will. He doesn't realize that you're interested... no what I mean is he's having a hard time believing it enough to act on. Seems risky to him. But yeah eventually... and if you've been hinting, stop it. Just say: "If you asked me out I'd say yes." Anything more subtle than that is wasted. Even kissing him. Seriously.

>>17420995
Hey Taylor - I'm gonna answer you separate post because I'm hitting the character limit.
>>
>>17421015
Chris here again.

I wanna know if people that won't leave me alone are going to leave me alone.

If that is still too vague, I wanna know will me getting a job happen soon?
>>
>>17421015
Anna here. Oh...my gosh. That's EXACTLY what I think has been going on. I know men have a hard time reading the subtle signs and I'm super shy so I know that's where I've been going wrong. Perhaps maybe a glance and a smile doesn't cut it :) thank you!!
>>
>>17420995
Taylor - ok first of all, social anxiety passes. It really does. You aren't trapped. Some years from now you'll look back and go "wow, why did I ever think I'd die alone?"

You'll be ok. But if you want to accelerate the process, join some clubs. Ideally performance clubs. Band, drama, whatever... or if you're feeling all "grown up" about things join Toastmasters. WHatever gets you expressing yourself around and with other people. Huge huge shortcut. Look for opportunities.

>>17421007
Stuart - you're welcome. Your friends were trying to help but... yeah anyway. You'll be okay man. Try to keep the ice cream consumption down to a pint a day during this healing process alright? :)

>>17421026
Chris - that's what I thought but it's worth forming your sentences with some care. Anyway yeah you're... pretty entertaining to them right now. Google "dealing with bullies", and know that no matter what you do, it's okay. Anything from ignoring them to breaking someone's nose, it's all good. Do some reading though, get the problem handled. Going to the gym would help too... and I know, I know, that's super intimidating but... but actually everything in me is screaming that after the first month you will fucking LOVE the gym, just LOVE that shit. Try it.

Oh the job thing... not soon, but in a few months. Keep plugging away. Job market sucks in your area, not your fault. People who have jobs will give you 100% stupid advice about getting a job btw, none of them realizing that they got their jobs through dumb luck.

>>17421052
Hey Anna, glad to be of help. :)
>>
>>17421074
Chris here.

Thanks man. I hope I get a job sooner.

Yeah though the people that don't like me sure are fuckin faggots.

Fuck em.

I hope I like it after a month.
>>
>>17421123
You will be a self-identified "gym rat" within 6 months.

Just this month, for 30 days, don't miss a day. Even if it's just to walk the treadmill nursing your sore arms and wobbly legs because you went too hard on the machines earlier.

Oh, and ASK FOR ADVICE while you're there! You will never, ever find a more supportive environment than the gym. Seriously those people rock and they love, love, love to help out someone who's just starting.
>>
>>17421015
Man I'm doing a fourth one because I'm bored, but this is the last one, I swear

Should I try to wean myself off of my psyche medication? I feel like it's made me somebody who is artificially me, and that I could be who I couldn't be when I was younger via maturity. Would it hurt my relationships also?
-S
>>
>>17421074
David
Have I really wasted that much time?
>>
>>17421152
Hey S, as many as you like, it's slowing down so... yeah it's probably safe to take less, but talk it over with your significant other. Let them know that you'll be asking for their support occasionally. Listen to their concerns, work through their thoughts on the matter. It's not you, but the both of you, that would be doing this.

>>17421167
David - well I think we both know you're being a little melodramatic. Here, I posted this earlier... it's for you too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

For the record: if you get to 40 and still don't think you've done anything with your life yet, that's still not too late. There's no such thing as wasted time. There's just preamble.
>>
File: qt.jpg (241KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
241KB, 900x1350px
>>17421131
Chris here.

Just did some sets with dumbbells.

Just starting, maybe I'll be a gym rat.

I got one more question.

Should I go to the dark side? Read more into Black Magic Goetia stuff?
>>
>>17421202
I know this is semantics, but what do you mean by probably?
>>
Javahn

Is changing my name a good idea?
>>
>>17421235
Hey Chris - straight-up honest truth, it's a lot of horseshit. Seriously. I mean I'm a huge fan, don't get me wrong, but that's just because I'm kind of a "religion nerd"... as far as it being USEFUL, no. It'll leave you socially maladjusted and take a ton of your time and effort to gain absolutely no results.

If you want to make sure you don't waste your time... let me think... well apart from Vipassana, which is the ultimate God-tier shit, uncorrupted by human idiocy in the guise of genius... if you really want an occult text you could try Geof Gray-Cobb's "The Miracle of New Avatar Power", which you'll have to find a download for because it's super-rare now. But he had a no-BS approach to these things and people, even amateurs, get real results with his approach.

But don't bother with "dark" stuff. "Dark" = "not much there".

>>17421253
S - No it's a valid question... I mean I can guarantee you this: if you cut down, there will be times where you can't handle a situation like you normally would. It will be messy and uncomfortable. So who's to say what conclusion you should draw from that? Is that part of the healing process, or proof that you need the pills? That's why you need to talk it over, get buy-in from your loved ones. You'll need support through this.

>>17421274
Hey Javahn... you'll regret it eventually. Also realize why you're doing it: you want to rebel against someone else's definition of you. Changing your name will NOT give you more independence. Action does that. So in a way changing your name is like putting a band-aid on a broken leg.
>>
>>17421074
Hi OP, Call me Siu Lai Lai.

I'm leaving my current place to share a massive sort of haunted apartment with strangers. All is uncertain in my life and it has been like so for a long while. I'm also going through a major career change and I'm surfing the chaos. When will things start looking up for me?
>>
oh, just call me alice or something
will i ever get over him?
>>
>>17421290
Hey there Siu Lai Lai. Chaos = growth and goodness. Don't object to it. This is an amazing time in your life. If anything, my only advice is to not miss how awesome all of this is. And yes, it only gets better. The only thing to fear is boredom.

>>17421298
Hi alice or something. Yes you 100% will, but it'll be sometime after you've dated other people. Just remember: it's not him you miss. It's the relationship. There's a difference. If you can work on understanding that difference it becomes easier.
>>
>>17421321

there wasn't a relationship, he just doesn't return the feelings. but thanks op <3
>>
>>17421329
Well what we're fighting here is what you imagined could be between you... what you imagined it would be like. There's a separation between the actual person and the thing inside of you that you're mourning. It's an important distinction.

Anyway I do guarantee you'll feel better with time.
>>
Jesse

What's the best kind of ending to a story: happy, sad, or ambiguous?
>>
>>17421347
Hey Jesse... depends on teh story, but why not go for the trifecta? I have an ending for a story I'm writing where one of the main characters that they're trying to rescue dies, but the remaining main character accomplishes the overall goal, and then something ambiguous happens which could mean something great or maybe nothing at all...
>>
>>17421015

But what even is my ideal job? Can I ever get an off ramp to it in the field I'm in now or should I consider the other route I have been pondering?
>>
Hello OP!

My name is SARA

How do things look for me? I've signed up for help and with that help I will hopefully gain a new home.. or trailer.. whatever, I don't care. I just want my own place again. I also want to share it with someone but I'm not sure how they feel... So.. I guess, a general reading would be lovely if you're still doing readings!

Thank you.
>>
>>17421321
I am feeling the awesomeness of this indeed! Thank you. Can I have one more? Will this extend itself to my love life? I've been kissless for years now.
>>
How can I overcome the obstacles that I am currently facing?

Cole
>>
>>17420761
E here

Yes I know that, and I'm working at the things I understand, but I have trouble with the things whose steps are occluded, and I'm trying to bring together my hard work into a cohesive and productive whole.

Did I explain myself better now?
>>
Felipe.
If I get this person to cast a spell to make this special one fall in love with me, will it have any bad consequences?, like big ones that I'd regret or will it just go fine?
>>
>>17421363
Mark - look don't make a move unless you know where you're going. That's #1.

But #2, if you don't know where you're going then you'd best put your mind to making the best of where you are.

What is your ideal field? It's the thing you'd do if you could jsut walk in and say: "Hey motherfuckers. Guess who's your new XYZ." But I can't tell you what that is. It wouldn't be healthy.

>>17421366
Hey SARA - I can only answer specific questions, but yeah the "help" you're looking for comes through. Just fear a Trump election... that guy will smash your help faster than you can say "I hate poor people".

>>17421389
The love life issue is a WHOLE other thing. Yeah you could definitely be dating as early as late this year, but make sure you're positive, upbeat, and flirt overtly with anything that you think looks good. :)

>>17421390
Hey Cole - I'm blocked man. Sorry. Maybe talk about the type of obstacle? For some reason I've got nothing.

>>17421394
Hi E. Yep that's fine. So here's the thing with goal setting: there are only two kinds. One is long-term, where you want to get eventually, and the other one is the next step. But you can NEVER accurately plan all the steps between here and the other end. Only the next step.

Think of it like driving from one side of the country to the other at night. You can only ever see 50 feet in front of the car. That's it. But somehow you know you'll get there, despite weird weather and detours and car breakdowns and side trips. If you have a long-term goal, the only thing you need to worry about is the next baby step. That's it. Once that's done, the next baby step will be obvious.

>>17421395
Felipe - yeah you'll be out a few bucks because love spells work maybe 10% of the time. Bad consequences apart from that... practically none. But it's a waste of money. If she falls for you, that's totally up to her.
>>
>>17421441
Haha. I knew it'd be either Trump or Hiliary... Lovely... Thank you, OP!
>>
>>17421441
The obstacles that I face are mental/ emotional ones. I'm lacking drive and motivation and it's severly disrupting my life.
>>
File: 1455932924086.png (217KB, 839x521px) Image search: [Google]
1455932924086.png
217KB, 839x521px
>>17421441
Thanks alot man, respect.
(Or I girl, no idea, I hope I'm not offending anyone)
>>
>>17421441
>>17421441

I thought I did, but I don't even know anymore. Maybe Im just chasing an impossible dream of purpose, place, and fulfillment. Maybe I am just meant to chase the almighty dollar like my family before me, stuck between to unhealthy situations of knowing what I'm meant for and failing or never knowing and never trying. Do I get a moment of respite, a period of contentment? Or am I doomed to the status quo and lamenting my station on a Chinese cartoons board?
>>
>>17421459
Hey Cole... wow yeah I had NO IDEA that's what it was. But thanks that opens it up...

Shit. Cole I have to prescribe the full treatment for you. And you're not gonna like it. Like... you are about to hate me. Okay...

1) No more porn. Of any kind. Not even "just a peek". And no masturbation. AT ALL. If you need help go to http://nofap.com

2) No video games. I know, that's even fucking worse somehow... but seriously none. Cold turkey right fucking now. Even cellphone games. That one is cgaa.info.

3) No soda, no sugar. In anything. Ever. Now you might be thinking "pfft compared to those other two" but NO, this is the one your body will have withdrawal symptoms from. Power through. Support groups for that are shit so all I can tell you is drink lots of water and go for walks. Avoid convenience stores and grocery stores as much as possible.

Now I realize what I've just said.... it's like going up to a meth addict and saying "hey man, quit now." It's that tough. BUT... honestly, seriously, you need to purge big time.

Now on the plus side, in about two weeks every other problem in your life will be idiotically easy. The current emotional / mental problems you're having? They'll be a fucking joke to you by month's end. Seriously.

But that's if you can step up to the plate on this mega-challenge. And Cole I'm dead serious now: you need to do this. NEED to.

Visit those support links. They'll help a lot.
>>
Can u tell me anything about my future(career/relationship)?
-X
>>
>>17421489
Cool you're welcome!

>>17421491
Figured it out: your goal is vague. Waaaaay vague. If you can't write down "I want to live in X city in Y type of dwelling doing Z job at Theta company", you aren't doing anything or going anywhere. GET SPECIFIC.

Join "Think And Grow Rich" support groups online and ask about how to set goals. They'll help. This is a larger discussion, an issue you need to explore a lot further.

Oh and money's never made anyone happy for long. Execs in their 60s, except the psychopaths, all universally say that helping other people is the only thing that keeps them from wanting to kill themselves.

>>17421516
Hey X... ask a slightly more specific question. Feel like you're not asking about what you really want to know and just hoping I'll accidentally say it.
>>
Clint
I'm feeling pretty upbeat, what now?
>>
>>17421533
Clint Again, I'll be more specific

just launched my career, its going really swell. But I feel like I'm in one of those positions where I'm going to lose no matter what. What should I do going forward? Take a break and focus on my personal life? try to get a gf? Try to spend more time with my family? Stay focused on sharpening my skills? I'm not sure.
>>
Andrea

Will my partner and I form a family this year?

Thanks
>>
1.How will my scientific endeavors turn out?
2. Will I be able to achieve any significant spiritual progress in the foreseeable future? (Energy manipulation, magic, spirit techniques etc).

Nick. Feel free to answer whenever you want. Thank you.
>>
Ruth
I've had an intense crush on this guy who I met through a boyfriend at the time. Should I pursue him?
>>
>>17421554
Clint:
100 PUSH-UPS,
100 SIT-UPS,
100 SQUATS,
AND 10KM RUNNING
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY!!!

>>17421562
Oh. That's what you mean. Well... ok the difficulty is that we're not 100% clear on where you want to go. Once you know that, you'll know what the next step is to get there. So... let me ask you: what's your ultimate goal?

>>17421569
Hi Andrea,
You're a family now. But as far as kids... miiiiight end up early next year depending on the timing.

>>17421570
Hi Nick. Go science. 1. They go well. Keep applying yourself. Do not settle for mediocrity. 2. No. At least not in the way you think about it. I strongly, strongly recommend Vipassana. Go on a 10-day retreat if one is available in your area. It will be worth it, and make long-term results possible.

>>17421571
Hi Ruth,
Yes absolutely. It will turn out quite well actually. Maybe not husband-and-wife well (way too early to tell that one way or another!) but still, something meaningful for sure.
>>
OP HERE - Calling it a night guys. Been a hell of a day. Thanks to everybody who asked questions!
>>
>>17421599
Thank you. Love from brazil

Andrea
>>
>>17421513
Thank you for your responses. I really appreciate the information. The porn one really hits home as I look at porn daily and usually jerk off at least once a day. I'm not into vidya but I spend about 4-6 hours online and I figure that they both stimulate the brain in a similar manner. Just quit sweets too. Thanks again.
>>
>>17421588
Ruth again. Sorry! How should I go about talking to him? I'm really nervous about how I'm going to look.
>>
Stephanie
So a last I fell for this guy and it seemed that we both had mutual feelings for each other ,but suddenly he decided to go with another girl. I'm super curious why he went with her and not with me.
>>
>>17421588

I like every artist want to become rich, sucessful, and maybe even marry an azn qt if i can stop being such an autist socially. My end game is to finish the indie game I'm working on, it has revolutionary ideas that I want to see more of in the industry going forward.
>>
>>17421513
not cole here
what about sugar in fruit? i just had an orange
>>
What is my purpose in life?

Will I get out of this crappy job and do better for my family?

-Tyler
>>
>>17418923

Is the thing ed predicted going to happen and is ed really real?

Arthur
>>
>>17421599
Thank you for your service. I wish you well.
>>
>>17421679
No. And Youre gonna die in exactly 789 days. Brain aneurysm. Your death will be without meaning. Also you died right after masturbating. Before the clean up.
>>
>>17421723
9gag humor always gets me! :D:D
>>
Alex here, is there any chance for me to date my crush? I really need some hope. I've sorta given up on life, but not. It's just a hollow monotony if you understand what I mean by that.
>>
>>17421888
Holy crap, I have three repeating digits
>>
> Kelsie.

> Should I move into my friends house to California, or stay with my abusive parents?
>>
>>17420761
M here, what should i do now? And what does my near and/or far future looks like?
>>
>>17421957
I'm not OP, but I would recommend that you move to California
>>
OP HERE
Just a reminder that I went to bed here >>17421599
... and it's not likely I'm going to be able to come back to this thread today. Might make a new thread another day. Thanks for your interest.
>>
File: Dont_stop_til_you_get_Enough.jpg (234KB, 940x853px) Image search: [Google]
Dont_stop_til_you_get_Enough.jpg
234KB, 940x853px
>>17420795
>>17420815
Its ok mr OP. you have answered my question :)
>>
>>17421957
>Abusive parents or California
As a Californian, I say this is a tough call
>>
Hamish

What course will my life take in the next 4 years. Will I stay with the same person
>>
Krystal
What is going to happen involving my work situation?
>>
Enrique

I am dissatisfied with my current college major, should I stay in it or look for something else? Will I ever find my passion?
>>
Christopher

I am not too sure if this question is too broad or not but I will try it anyways. I was wondering if my current illness is going to get worse?
>>
Should I continue writing what I write about?

Klaus
>>
Jag
Am i meant to be a healer?
>>
>>17418923
I'll give this a try.

Dan

Is my signing up for this degree going to change my life for the better? Or is it going to just drain my time, money and resources?
>>
>>17418923
Zoe
Will I get a job at Cartoon Network?
>>
Cameron
Will I ever get a gf
>>
>>17418923
Why can't I read my tarot deck anymore?

Alejandro
>>
Will my skin continue to burn forever?
Flynn
>>
Daniel

When will I die
>>
Floyd.

Am I dying?
>>
>>17418923

hey op i want to know the same as this guy>>17418985

Ethan
>>
File: 1455778553434.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1455778553434.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>17418923
Alan
What should I do about the situation at work tomorrow?
Thanks in advance for your time OP
>>
>>17418923
Walt.
Have I already met the chosen one? I mean, the girl i'll share the rest of my life with, if so, when I'll be able to see her again?
>>
>>17418923

Danny.
I will live all my life with this girl ?
Please :(
>>
>>17418923
Khorne
How do I invade and slaughter these fuccbois Slaneesh and Tzeentch?
>>
Does Kim like me?

Sam.
>>
Erika
Is he the one? Is it worth working it out?
>>
Will I win the election?

Bernie
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.