[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /x/ What do you know about the Secret Space Program?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

File: 3037654.jpg (151KB, 954x561px) Image search: [Google]
3037654.jpg
151KB, 954x561px
Hi /x/

What do you know about the Secret Space Program?
>>
Nothing. Move along.
>>
>What do you know about the Secret Space Program?

I've heard that it's secret, but that could be just a rumor.
>>
>Secret space
It's a codename for a clubhouse the government has hidden in a hedge
>>
>>17412970
i know the moon landings are fake
>>
learn when to shut up kiddo
>>
I think it's reasonable to assume that the aliens we've been in contact with had it shut down as part of the agreement. They provide protection, we give up our goals of expansion.

This explains the narrative shift. Once upon a time it was our goal to reach out to the stars, colonize the galaxy. Now all our governments and public intellectuals talk about is sending yet another unmanned probe to Mars.

Don't worry though! Private industry is going to take humans all the way into... suborbital space... sometime in the next twenty years.
>>
>>17413155

IT'S ALL REAL AND THE ALIUMS ARE HERE AND THERE ARE MORE ALIUMS COMING AND THE ATMOSPHERE IS BEING DEGRADED AND THE POLITICIANS ARE ALL CONTROLLED AND MY PENIS ISN'T SMALL
>>
>>17413181
>They provide protection
Protection from what?
Also is them abducting and mutilating innocent civilians part of this agreement the government has with them?
>>
>>17413236

>protection from what?

Ostensibly another race that would cause us harm.

Could be true, may not be. They could have other reasons for keeping us tied down, good or ill.

>Also is them abducting and mutilating innocent civilians part of this agreement the government has with them?

Abductions are a meme. To believe otherwise would be to attribute an incomprehensible lack of awareness and tact to a race much older and much more advanced than our own.
>>
>>17413271
are you shilling for new overlords?

Why do you disagre with the old ones?
>>
>>17413336

Which old ones? Humans?

Humans are still effective overlords on Earth. We don't have much policy dictated to us.

As far as off-earth expansion is concerned, it'll take a huge break in our favor to mount any kind of resistance against the status quo. I don't see anything like that forthcoming with the current blockade.
>>
>>17412955
Is that triforce thingy an actual experimental craft? Whats its name, I'd like to know more about it.
>>
>>17413360
I believe it's a TR-3B
>>
>>17413367
isnt that unmanned? why the stairs
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 500x430px
>>17413360
No. It's fake photoshopped picture. Just look at the shadows.
>>
>>17413386
The picture may be fake, but it's a real craft that has been seen by many people over the years including the witnesses of the phoenix lights incident.
>>
>>17413413
I'm not that guy, but please tell me more
>>
>>17413432

not him, but this'll get you caught up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
>>
>>17413183
Kek
>>
>>17412955
My father worked on SDI (Strategic Defense Initiative or "Star Wars") Projects as well as the B1B bomber and the space shuttle doing parts testing in the 1980s. He was more of a technician, rather than an engineer or scientist. But he was given security clearance and privy to top secret information via his coworkers. According to him, SDI went far beyond the lab, it was deployed. Particularly, electromagnetic railgun satellites were deployed via secret shuttle missions and rocket launches. These satellites were intended to destroy ballistic missiles as they launched, before the 1st stage separation.

Additionally, at least one particle beam cannon satellite was launched and deployed to the same purpose.

He doesn't know what happened with it since then but did confirm when I asked him about the Gary McKinnon stuff that there was at least plans for secret space military forces and the vehicles they would be stationed on.
>>
>>17413432
The TR-3B is apparently an anti-gravity craft developed by the US and if you do a bit of searching you'll find many reports of people seeing these large, black, triangular crafts at night. It usually moves very slowly and silently.

http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/tr-3b/
>>
Who fucking cares?
>>
File: batman with a beard.jpg (17KB, 481x354px) Image search: [Google]
batman with a beard.jpg
17KB, 481x354px
>>17413480
why are you even on /x/ fgt?
>>
>>17413466
Thanks for sharing, that's pretty interesting.
>>
If it's so secret, how come so many people seem to know so much about it? >:3c
>>
>>17413413

All these fake "leaks" are to imply that the american government is in fact the owners of these UFOs which have been seen worldwide for many decades. To believe this you must believe the following:

>the USA has not just technology but physics which is decades to centuries beyond all of public knowledge
>the USA tests their ultra top secret, nuclear powered antigravity craft by flying it illegally in full public view, over populated cities, on the other side of the world
>the USA chooses not to use this technology for production military, despite happily using every other top-secret technology as soon as it's available

Sure requires some cognitive dissonance to believe this shit.
>>
>>17413181

protections from what, ze germans ?
>>
>>17413181
>>17413271
>implying the shadow government isn't keeping everybody in the dark and limiting public space programs so they can do whatever they want up there

>Abductions are a meme
You can't possibly know that for sure.

You sound like a disinfo faggot.
>>
>>17412955
Not much, because it's a secret.
>>
RODS
FROM
GOD
>>
>>17414083
Yes, kinetic weapons ftw!
>>
>>17413805
What's to stop ya from blowin' ya bollocks off?
>>
>>17414083
A documentary I've seen called that weapon Thor's Hammer.

Anybody heard about that X-37B shuttle? It's an unmanned US airforce vehicle and it goes on missions for long periods of time, never announcing what it's goal is. In 2014 it was in orbit for over 400 days.
>>
>>17413775
>the USA has not just technology but physics which is decades to centuries beyond all of public knowledge
Sure, it's possible.
>the USA tests their ultra top secret, nuclear powered antigravity craft by flying it illegally in full public view, over populated cities, on the other side of the world
So long as we don't see an American flag on those things an official can simply just feign ignorance and be done with it, so it doesn't really matter where they fly.
I imagine there'd be a sort of fear mongering element to it too, to have these crazy things flying about that COULD be US military; just imagine what they could do to their enemies.
>the USA chooses not to use this technology for production military, despite happily using every other top-secret technology as soon as it's available
>implying you know about even half of the cutting edge tech they use
>implying they'd expose their own lies and deceit by flaunting all this new fancy tech for everyone to see
>implying they'd let potential enemies learn of their capabilities and develop counter measures
They probably have used the flying triangles (if they are indeed US military) to deal with some very dangerous threats, but you'll never hear about it.
>>
>>17413466
That McKinnon shit was just too much to believe.
>>
>>17413480

Thanks for sharing, that's pretty interesting.
>>
>>17414102

Wow man those americans sure are smart! :^) Amazing how plenty of countries stole nuclear weapon secrets yet nobody has stolen any antigrav secrets.
>>
>>17412955
if any of us know about it, it's not part of the secret space program.

i would love to visit secret space someday though.
>>
>>17412955
is this real
>>
>>17412955
That it is being lead by India. INDIA HAS SPACE PROGRAM WE WILL BE SUPERPOWER BY 2030 THEN WE WILL KILL YOU
>>
>>17413413
uh no

get a life neckbeard beta incel autist
>>
>>17414961
DESIGNATED
SPACE
ROUTES
>>
>>17414961
>implying Pakistan won't have wiped india of the face of the globe by 2030
toppest of keks
>>
>>17414998
>2030
I'd be surprised if the whole Middle East wasn't nuked to oblivion by then desu
>>
>>17414961
poo in loo shitskin
>>
>>17414998
t. Asif Mohammad
>>
>>17412955
Like it isn't entirely obvious that that has been photoshoped.
>>
>>17414101
Yeah, I heard about that thing. Some real cloak and dagger shit there.
>>
File: 1455585961770.gif (875KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1455585961770.gif
875KB, 500x318px
Solarwarden niggas
>>
>>17412955
Well, it's secret, so...
also, nice dubs.
>>
>>17414798
>how do shadows work
>>
>>17412955
There is no such thing.
Stop making bullshit threads.
>>
>>17412955
that image is a terrible shoop and if you think it's real you're retarded
>>
>>17413181
I don't think those space niggers could potentially keep us from expanding like the virus we are. Either they are huge PETA pussies too scared to nuke us or our politicians purposely keep us landlocked knowing once we're in space they'll eventually become redundant.

Either that, or reptilians/jews/greys/bigfoot are just studying us like some kind of microorganism.
>>
>>17413472
I seen a black triangle red white lights running around all sides. Made a very sub freq bass hum sound you could feel more than hear. Watched it for like an hour in 2005.
>>
>>17413472
My cousins seen one of these when they were kids.

They lived Up North Michigan on a plot of ten acres. They were out back playing catch with a baseball one evening near sunset. Parents weren't home at the time. One of my cousins looked up and seen a silent, black triangle coming low over the property (they said it was near the trees tops). They freaked the fuck out and ran inside screaming and hid in a room until their parents came home.
>>
>>17415508
Saw
>>
>>17412955
1) That image is pretty fucking poorly photoshopped, even by /x/ roleplayer standards.

2) The USAF is definitely doing experiments with unmanned spaceplanes, namely the X-37B. We just don't know exactly what--some suspect it may be a weapon for capturing and retrieving foreign spy satellites, but nobody knows for sure.
>>
>>17415310

that images is fake, but the triangle craft is rumored to exist
>>
>>17413181
>Implying aliens couldn't wipe out our whole race with ease

if we ever encounter aliens we are fucked there will be no deals.

Any UFOs are most likely government projects.
>>
>>17414083
BRILLIANT
PEBBLES
>>
>>17415744
>if we ever encounter aliens we are fucked there will be no deals.

They are here and there may have been a deal with the government but I doubt they are honoring their end.

They are abducting and experimenting on humans or harvesting us for reasons only they know and it is in their interest for now to keep us alive and unaware of their presence.
>>
Ive seen the flying triangles before, tr3-b, it was pretty a pretty spooky sight. The thing makes a c130, hell even globe masters look small. Floated by without a sound. The dead giveaway was that it had no marker lights whatsoever and was flying in a beeline for the local military base.
>>
Let's see if I can get this straight, about triangular (supposed military) crafts showing themselves in american soil:

>they existed for some time now
>rumors are spread (leaked or purposefully spilled) that they are from a US black project branch
>highly classified tech, not meant to be revealed to the public, yet
>US shows those things from time to time to remind foreign armed forces and intel agencies that they have some new toys of ultimate deterrence.
>>
>>17415797
My money is on skunkworks being the manufacturer, given the big players in my area. I know a guy that got to see two just sitting, well floating, there on display. One of which had panels removed so that those with high enough security clearance could see how it works. If you've been paying attention to the science world, recent "new" discoveries play a part in its function. I'd say more, but I'm in no mood to talk to MIB right now.
>>
>>17413360
>>17413367
It's a super obvious fake. The shadow's way too sharp, the hexagons are very obviously shopped in, and the lighting's all wrong. Let's not forget the landing gear from the original craft, which looks super out of place on the fake craft. There's also weird warping and fuzzing around the boarding platform which also indicates a shoop.

>>17413413
If it's a real craft, why make a fake image and present it as if it's real? All the shop's doing is making your position seem more like bullshit, regardless of whether it is or isn't.

>>17413775
Valid argument, and I agree with you, but consider this:
What if the US government is holding onto secret tech as a holdout weapon? Much like a gun owner would concealed-carry, what if the US government is keeping us years behind their research so that they can use secret tech as a last stand?

Even with advanced tech, it's unlikely the US would do any sort of conquest. Despite being by far the strongest, a lot of countries would probably attack the US for making a land grab, more countries than we could handle. So, the US simply holds onto its favorite toys just in case someone fucks with the US in a big way, in which case the military can just wipe them out with force no one's seen before.
>>
>>17415952
I just took an image from google you dipshit.

Stop being so autistic.
>>
>>17413775
The American Government has no UFOs. They've been identified.
>>
>>17412955
Like it isn't entirely obvious that that has been photoshoped.
>>
>>17414101
it's an orbiting strip club
>>
>>17415952
>a lot of countries would attack the US for making a land grab
Yeah, nah. We let Russia make 2 land grabs in the past decade or so, and all we did was talk at them. The time of full-on wars are past until an insanely, unavoidably huge fuck-up occurs.

As far as hanging on to cutting-edge tech, that's true. Military grabs and tech they see in the civvie sector and use it first for several years before it's seen again available for us. Thays just the way it's always been, though.
>>
File: aircraft_identification_chart.jpg (76KB, 798x506px) Image search: [Google]
aircraft_identification_chart.jpg
76KB, 798x506px
>>17416025
>>
>>17415718
Saw II
>>
>>17412955
I know that if it's being discussed here it should reconsider its name.
>>
>>17413236
Protection in the same way Don corleone protects local bars and shops.
>>
>>17415793
>>17415797

The UFO that Art Bell saw was one of these large black triangles.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.