[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gimme some REAL paranormal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 60

File: spoky.jpg (347KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
spoky.jpg
347KB, 1600x1067px
Hey /x/. Im so sick of seeing these "how do I summon a succubus" and "loominaty tryin to take mah freedoms" threads. lets do what /x/ is actually for. Freak each other the fuck out, and ignite curiousity in locations and subjects that arent posted 100 times a day.
>>
File: 1456550227159s.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456550227159s.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>
>>17408125
good start. Not freaked out but its better then most of the stuff I see on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1456274587424.jpg (266KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1456274587424.jpg
266KB, 897x1200px
>>17408128
I guess it's just you and me OP
>>
File: 2spooky.jpg (349KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.jpg
349KB, 700x700px
>>17408136
Good shit. Heres some of my folder
>>
File: 1456198473009s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456198473009s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>17408143
>>
Can we share true stories that happened to us personally?
>>
File: 374971.gif (192KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
374971.gif
192KB, 448x336px
>>17408116
Do you have a story to share, OP?
>>
>>17408158
You go first.
>>
>>17408160
Just one and its kind of mundane. to sum it up I went somewhere I should not have gone during my UrbEx days. watching something walk between doors in an abandoned building really sets your nerves on edge.
>>
>>17408158
>>17408165
Right.

So little backstory, have job, live with father alone, one bathroom two bedrooms. That's all that's needed.

I was getting ready for work at about noon, and our bathroom is one of those where the fan automatically turns on when you flip the light switch, it's not separate or able to be turned off unless the light is off. It makes people outside of the bathroom hard to hear.
As I'm getting ready, I hear my father call out my name.

"Anon...!"
"Yeah?"

I got no response, and I wasn't about to drop everything and just go out there, my hands were full. So I kept getting ready and dressed and hear him again down the hall way,

"ANON!!!"
"WHAT?!"
"HURRY!!"
"Okay! I'm almost done!"

I finished up, left the bathroom and called from the hallway,

"Okay! It's all yours!"

Again, no response. I figured my dad hadn't heard me, so I walked down the hall and around the house, but he wasn't inside. His truck wasn't outside either, the alarm hadn't been tinkered with or turned off, nothing.

I called him then, asking if he'd been at home and he said he was still at work.

My dad is a very stoic person, kind of mean, very serious. He'd never pull a prank like that, he doesn't really appreciate jokes.

Basically I said Hell Nope and left for work early because Spooked.jpg

I have plenty of other stories like this if anyone would like to hear, it's not that uncommon.
>>
>>17408158
>be me, in the 11th grade
>doing tons of hw late into the night, alone
>gets bored, starts going thru /x/
>find a thread about some album from a group called Boards of Canada that references Satanism and the occult
>looksinteresting.jpg
>clicks on the YouTube link embedded in OP's post
>sets aside laptop and wait for vid to load
>album starts
>weird electronic buzzing, heavy distortion
>hmm.png
>then goes to echoey weirdness
>THE THIRD SONG
The third song is something I will never forget, I swear to Judd
>has a crazy drumbeat on loop
>sound of distorted child's voice counting up to 9
>weird shit starts happening afterward

cont.
>>
>>17408193
Continue
>>
>>17408193
>looks at time suddenly
>it's 11:11
>suddenly remembers myth of the presence of a spirit or the Devil at 11:11
>nahhh.gif
>THIRD SONG still playing and creeps me the duck out
>hears footsteps
>thinks it's mom, turns around
>nothing there
>probably the neighbors, I thought
>looks at time again, still 11:11
>room starts getting cold, even though it was late spring
>shivering.jpg
>out of nowhere, I get this intense feeling of something staring real hard at me from behind
>quickly turn around
>sweartogod, I saw a shadow quickly dart out of the room
>THIRD SONG still playing
>can't take it anymore, take off headphones, and say, "Who's there?"
>a few seconds later, a small thump in the hallway
>at this point I wanna hide in the closet
>seonds later, I hear something like a whisper
>"Anon."
>NOFUCKINGWAY.jpg
>try to convince myself it's the wind

cont.
>>
>>17408247
Actually I just looked up the album and it's the FOURTH SONG
>>
>>17408190
I'll go ahead and share another...

Back when my father and I had first moved into this house, we had set up that alarm I mentioned in the previous story, as well as a camera that faces the door way from the kitchen. My dad has the set up all in his bedroom, so he can look on the tablet at the camera's live feed, ect ect.

One day he called me from my bedroom to go see him, and as I walked over he was watching the camera tablet and told me,

"Anon, go stand in front of the door."

Since I figured he just wanted to test if the live feed was working, I went along and did it. He called out for me to wait there, so I did. But something felt off... Like, just really uncomfortable. It was very sudden and harsh, and it's not like I felt chills or cold or anything, just upset and antsy.

Before long I could hear my dad laughing, so I walked into his room and asked what was the matter.

"Come look at the screen."

When I did, I could see the door, and what looked like the dark shape of a man pacing back and forth from the front door to the window, side to side, back and forth. It wasn't incredibly strong looking, like. Visible? It was just like a light shadow, and going back and forth for a few times before just disappearing.

"It was walking right through you, anon." and my dad just kept laughing about it.

I felt super creeped out by that, didn't really appreciate it or understand, and just walked out of the room not really knowing how to feel about that. It was odd behavior from my dad.

I stayed feeling uncomfortable and twitchy till the next day.
>>
>>17408269
>I'm ready to just scream like a girl half my age right now
>stops what I'm doing and just listens
>continue this for 20 min, nothing happens.
>try to continue homework
>looks at time, it's 11:40 or something
>nothing happens for the next hour, until my desk lamp suddenly burns out
>I replaced the bulb 2 months ago and they last for 6-7
>TOTAL DARKNESS
>now I'm just sitting there, perfectly still, eyes wide open in fear
>I could hear my heartbeat going really fast
>wait, I thought, there's my laptop
>turn on laptop, there's now a little bit of light
>too scared to get up and switch on light
>hear another whisper
>sounds a lot like "come here"

cont.
>>
>>17408296
>inb4 your dad was body snatched
>>
>>17408247
spooooops!
>>
>>17408312
>now I start to feel very different
>somewhat entranced if you will, blended with slight curiosity and fear
>get up, starts walking slowly to the hall
>half of me is like "ABORT ABORT ABORT WTF R U DOING?!"
>other half is like "You need answers, Anon. Find them, no matter what it takes"
>standing in the middle of the hall
>switches on light, but doesn't turn on
>wellimfucked.png
>stares into the other end of the hall
>sees a shape
I know this sounds a little abstract, but I would define this shape as being "darker than darkness"
>hall is now freezing cold
>remembers that extreme cold is the sign of a ghostly presence
>shape seems to be coming closer and closer very slowly
>stops suddenly
>I'm still standing there, terrified
>suddenly, there's a super strong wind that knocks me over
>screams at the top of my head
>light turns on
>now, I'm wrapped in the foetal position, on the floor, traumatized
>FIN
>>
>>17408335
I dunno about all that, he never changed since then it was just a weird incident.

Anybody interested in more? I can green text a few small instances.
>>
>>17408392
Keep going
>>
>>17408374
>stares into the other end of the hall
>sees a shape
>I know this sounds a little abstract, but I would define this shape as being "darker than darkness"
>hall is now freezing cold
>remembers that extreme cold is the sign of a ghostly presence

I've had this happen to me before. Confirmed for truth.
>>
>>17408441
Alright,

>Age 6 or 7
>Moving out of home
>Wow moving is a lot of work I am small and fat and now sweaty
>Wet my face and go lean over AC vent
>Feels good
>Suddenly hear a whisper right in my ear, sounds like a young female voice
>"Why are you leaving?"
>Nope
>Run out of house screaming

>Age 16
>Be out with friends at old abandoned house
>It's nasty
>Lots of shit everywhere, bad smells, a fucking knife in the wall
>We hear a loud noise on the end of the house we haven't entered
>Oh shit its a hobo
>Our stupid friend Joey goes to check it out anyway
>No hobos
>Paper all over floor
>He gives us the ok to come in and we do
>All of the paper is scribbled on with nonsense shit we can't read
>Assume its old kids stuff
>We like the house and wanna smoke here the next night
>Come back next night
>Knife in wall is gone and papers in floor on room are all aligned to make a very neat circle
>Took pics but lost them

Last one isn't really too spooky, just weird.
>>
>>17408485
explain
>>
File: 1456476322531.jpg (12KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1456476322531.jpg
12KB, 552x414px
>>17408374
This would've been me
>>
>>17408503
You disturbed a hobo and he was telling you GTFO or I will kill you
>>
File: 1456373775645.gif (442KB, 220x170px) Image search: [Google]
1456373775645.gif
442KB, 220x170px
>>
>>17408116
Hey OP this is the album that I was talking about. 4th song is at 6:58 if you want to skip to it, but be careful. I don't know what kind of effect it may have on you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSrttsFXKzU
>>
>>17408562
song doesnt seem that bad
>>
>>17408503
weird is good too, post
>>
>>17408574
Given the situation I was in, it was terrifying.
>>
>>17408580
cant vouch for anything like that, never had a paranormal experience in my life, not saying i havent had scary situations, ive just always found out what it really was
>>
I had a number of strange happenings occur at three separate households, ranging from what can only be described as an extra dimensional infestation in my fathers house, to dying (requires elaboration), to having my recently passed on dog bug me in the middle of the night about sleeping on the bed with me. If anyone's interested, I could attempt to form all of that into a semi chronological "story".
>>
>>17408597
do it
>>
2spooky4u greentext story right here, sounds like its straight out of a movie but I'm telling you that this really happened to me
>be me, 13 years old
>have a 4 yr. old little sadist (not Satanist) for a brother
>looking after him play with his little kid toys when mom and dad are cooking dinner
>gotta use the bathroom real quick
>while enjoying my piss, I hear lil bro's door slam shut really loud
>damnthatwasloud.jpg
>finish pissing, walk to lil bro's room
>obviously door was shut, but I could hear him moving around inside
>open door
>I ask him, "Hey lil bro why'd you close the door"
>doesn't answer, just stares at me and then his bed
>"what's wrong, lil bro"
>I hear the door creaking behind me
>little bro says "he says to go away"
>daphuq.jpg
>I thought he was just being a little kid, so I ask him "who said that lil bro?"
>he points to the closet
>door slams shut behind me
>"now he wants you to play with us, Anon"
>"Who?"
>"Behind you, silly"
>look behind me, nothing there
>that's when I realize what's going on
>NOPE.gif
>rush out of the room and tell mom and dad what happened
>"Oh relax Anon you know your lil bro has an imaginary friend he's just four"
>>
>>17408193
>>17408247
>>17408312
you're not even close to character cap lol, be patient write it out. no need to spam a bunch of small posts, we wait for you baby ;)
>>
Bumping for more spoopy stuff
>>
Alright, to preface this whole post/series of posts (which can and probably will be long), the four year period of time that all this primarily occurred in is somewhat of a blur to me, due the overall affects of all the things that were happening.
The earliest strange happening that I can remember-and that may have kicked everything off-is the time that I "died". I'm not 100% on what actually happened to me, but I was sitting alone in my mothers' living room, with no one else in the house. I don't know how long I was sitting still for, but it seemed like hours.
The first thing I noticed was the sudden onset of what I would call time dilation, whether this was real or just some sort of hallucination is not known to me at this time. Everything was moving much slower than it would have been otherwise: I could see dust particles in the air moving about in slow motion, and I could actually see the individual beats of a fly's' wings. At first this was pretty cool, but after a few moments(?), I began to feel an intense burning pain throughout my body, and I became paralyzed. I was able to move my eyes, and blink very slowly, but other than that, I was completely frozen. After this had gone on for a bit, the pain spread into the area behind my eyes, and was a pulsating/thumping pain.I also became acutely aware of everything touching my skin, down to the fibers in my shirt. What bothered me most was that I could not feel or hear my heartbeat as I normally could. Eventually the burning stopped, and transitioned into extreme cold, causing me to shiver violently. The thumping in my head turned into a stabbing pulse that absolutely would not stop. I sat there for a while wondering what was happening, and I was eventually becoming overwhelmingly tired. I decided to give into the mental exhaustion, and figured that if I died, at least it wasn't burning to death (I have a fear of burning to death).
>>
>>17408374
This was really an awful story, you got scared by Boards of Canada and saw shit in the dark. You're a nerd.
>>
>>17408629
So when was this? Two, three days ago?
>>
File: 1456378047287.gif (2MB, 516x283px) Image search: [Google]
1456378047287.gif
2MB, 516x283px
>>17408661
Alright anon you got something better to share?
>>
One Christmas when I was 17 I walked from the kitchen, down the hall and into the living room. I walked into the room approaching the Christmas tree on the other end of the room, which was very well lit because the side to the right of the tree was mostly windows and it was late morning. I was in the centre of the room when I saw a clear figure, brownish, with fuzzy details and what looked like a fedora. He was only a couple metres from me and I saw him for a good three seconds as he moved behind the tree and disappeared.
Naturally I was spooked.
>>
>>17408673
5 years ago
>>
>>17408675
I might, but that was just a story about eyes not being adjusted to the dark and listening to ambient music at 11pm. I just wanna point out how not scary that is.
>>
>>17408680
You're right that is JUST like a movie! Sends chills down my spine.
>>
>>17408684
Maybe. But that wouldn't explain the whispers I heard... Unless I was just that delusional without knowing it.
>>
>>17408676
A few weeks later my brother and I went to the city over to spend a couple days with may Dad. My parents are divorced, etcetera, etcetera.
Dad lived in small house with a kitchen joined up with the livering room, where my dad, my brother and myself were standing around talking about movies and D&D. My brother had his back to the kitchen, dad's was to the front door. The third exit from the room was to a small hallway which lead to my dads bedroom (front door side) and a spare room (kitchen side) as well as a bathroom, directly across and visible from the living room and clearly in the line of sight from where I was standing.

The kitchen, living-room, hallway and bathroom lights were all on because apparently we hated nature. We were talking, as my brother and dad talked I stared straight ahead, still listening. A dark figure moved down the hallway, from dads room to the spare room. It was perfectly clear in the light of the house. I was surprised and told them what I had seen.

It was humanoid, completely black. It wasn't shadowy or ethereal, it's outline was very clear. The thing also moved very rapidly, a kind of hurried walk.

My brother thought it was weird my dad, amusing. He was sceptic but believed I had seen something, something illusory but something none the less. We all did a thorough check of the house before having a couple beers and talking about the fragile nature of the mind.
>>
first time posting on /x/ I see someone here asked for personal stories etc. so here it goes, I promise it's true.

>be 7/8 years old can't remember, but it was start of school, after preschool so somewhere around that age
>excessively play games on PC every day and play with toys while at home
>live at home with mom,dad,younger brother
>one day come back from school, around 2pm
>mom and dad still working, little bro at kindergarden, mom picks him up after work at around 4.30pm
>play with legos on living room carpet
>PC in the corner of a room and we had a leather office seat in front of the PC desk, the kind you can spin in as the seat can rotate around the foundation
>PC off since like yesterday or so, room quiet with the exception of cartoon network on tv on pretty low volume
>home alone
>while playing I think I hear the pc power button being pressed. we had a big pc case like twice the size of your regular pc nowadays because dad worked in IT tech etc and we always had what was best at the time
>the case had a big power button which would produce a click sound when pressed
>think nothing of it, brush it off and continue playing
>see something move at the edge of my eye sight
>mfw the chair spun towards me and rolled a bit back on wheels
>wtf about to freak out
>check clock
>almost 4.30pm mom should be home any minute
>think "if its a ghost maybe it will leave if I ignore it"
>continue playing with legos in center of room
>hear power button again (it produces the click sound twice when you normally turn the pc on, once the button goes in and once it goes out of the spot)
>ignore it
>hear wrooooom
>???
>beep
>Windows logo on monitor
>about to freak out
>mom comes home
>saved, phew

nothing similar has happened ever since nor during that day, but the memory still freaks me the fuck out. Got one more story I'm interested in sharing if anyone wants, so just reply. it's not really paranormal in the ghost/demon sense but it fucking scarred me for life
>>
>>17408676
That was fuckin' santa dude!!
>>
>>17408709
Not that bad anon. Moar pls
>>
>>17408700
As I typed that first bit about the Christmas tree, my drink *ploop*ed.

I have glass half full of camomile tea next to my computer. I had taken out the teabag. For no apparent reason as I recalled the blurry figure it the made a splash, as though a fish had jumped in it.

Naturally I'm pretty fucking spooked.
>>
>>17408729
You have enraged the Tea Spirits. Switch to coffee and you'll be just fine
>>
>>17408714
>Santa is apparently a shadow person
I'm both comforted and terrified
>>
>>17408700
Fuck you anon as if my parents telling me that Santa actually isn't real ruined my childhood enough.
>>
>>17408738
>Switch to coffee and you'll be just fine
and be kept awake all night to think about ghosts? No thank you. I demand a hot beverage which is soothing and practical to a good night's rest, angry spirits be damned!
>>
File: 1456425510508.gif (2MB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
1456425510508.gif
2MB, 310x174px
I know this isn't paranormal but just think about how terrified this diver was when this happened
>>
I woke up later that night, after having a series of nightmares that all involved me being eviscerated in a wide variety of ways. I also noticed that I no longer had the migraine like pains anymore, but I was still freezing cold.
That was the first major occurrence that I can remember, and if I'm not mistaken, it lead to my next few years being really really shitty.
After that episode of whatever it was, I started noticing unusual events not only around me, but in my own personality. I started seeing the rather cliche` "shadows in the corners of my vision", which I at first concluded were the result of whatever weirdness had afflicted me prior to that, and had caused some sort of degradation of my mental facilities. That, paired with my increasingly common mood swings made me conclude that I was in fact, batshit crazy.
The next occurrence happened roughly a year later, and the event in the living room had finally been for the most part forgotten. I was at my fathers' house, almost asleep in my bed, with my pit bull at the foot of the bead, snoring louder than most people I know. As I'm laying there, I feel a severe tightness in my chest that was comparable to extreme anxiety. I feel eyes on me, but I don't know from where. My sleeping dog goes from completely asleep to hair up, teeth bared, and barking aggressively as she jumped off the bed toward my bedroom door. I turn my head and I see tall, dark shape shrouded in a black fog, but with no discernible features other than it being vaguely humanoid. It disappeared almost as soon as I looked at it, but the tightness in my chest remained. My dog and I searched the house, but I found no evidence of anyone having broken in, or that anyone had even been there. I didn't sleep that night.
>>
>>17408723
ok well as I've mentioned it's not really paranormal but here goes:

>be around 10/11
>5pm or so, home with mom and grandma
>dad used to work late. he still does. Comes back home around 8/9pm usually
>needed to call him for whatever reason
>back in 2005 and being 11 or so, I didn't have a cellphone and would usually use the home phone to dial whoever. This meant you had to memorize phone numbers back then as there was no "contact list" to pick a number from.
>every time I'd have this weird thrill to type in the number as fast as possible being a kid and all, without making a mistake
>fast type his number and wait for him to pick up
>...
>no one picking up
>I might've typed it in wrongly without realizing
>dial again
>no response
>double check again
>no response
>maybe he's just too busy to pick up
>go back to whatever
>phone ringing 5 min later
>check caller ID
>looks like my dad's numb-o what the last digit is off
>pick up anyway
>hello?
>DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM YOU LITTLE FUCK!?
>wh-what?
>I WILL FUCKING BREAK YOU IF YOU CALL ME ONE MORE TIME!
>Who who is this?
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO IS THIS!? I WILL FUCKING BREAK YOUR LEGS SO YOU KNOW WHAT THE CRIPPLED FEEL LIKE
>I-i'm sorry I just
>NO APPOLOGIES! I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND CHAINSAW YOUR MOM IN FRONT OF YOU
>I just dialed my dad im sorry i must've dialed you by mistake sorry
>NO SORRY DOESNT CUT IT! BUT I WILL CUT YOU YOU STUPID LITTLE SHIT I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL
>I didn't mean to I don't even know you
>he shuts up
>hear people in background yelling
>some say "he's just a kid leave him alone" or something along those lines
>people arguing in background
>Where do you live?
>me?
>YES YOU YOU STUPID KID IM TALKING TO YOU
>I-i
>Doesn't matter, I'll find out.
>Mom and grandma in same room while having this talk but they don't hear what's going on they just realize im upset
>ask me what's wrong
>I will tell on you to the police if you try anything mister
>he laughs
>hangs up
>>
>>17408522
Check em
>>
>>17408116
That pictures seems eerily familiar
>>
File: 1455429633647.jpg (409KB, 687x916px) Image search: [Google]
1455429633647.jpg
409KB, 687x916px
>>17408247
>>
>>17408247
Continue.
>>
>>17408801
It continues here:
>>>17408247 (You)
>>
Walking along the edge of my building by myself when I was a kid. I slip and fall over the edge. I am hanging on trying my damnedest to not fall off and climb back up to safety. Out of nowhere an arm reaches over, grabs me and helps pull me up. Once I am over the edge, I stand up and look around. No one but me is on the roof. Nervously, I say, "Thank you." From out of nowhere come an, "Mmm Hmm." I run in terror back to my apartment. Never went roof walking again.
>>
>>17408805
My bad it's here:
>>17408312
>>
File: 1437156156197.jpg (234KB, 798x692px) Image search: [Google]
1437156156197.jpg
234KB, 798x692px
>>
>>17408809
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
>>
File: CZlidSDWwAAp0M2.jpg (211KB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
CZlidSDWwAAp0M2.jpg
211KB, 600x891px
>>
>>17408116
Man, my life has turned pretty /x/ lately
I've had an encounter with an "incubus" recently,
Two actually, in the form of celebrities who contacted me in dreams.
First, James Franco, then Tom Brady
They both wanted the dick, but I found out that they were just puppets for Iblis/Satan, who is actually just a giant tentacle monster who keeps dead bodies alive to live vicariously through.
He thought that I would sin against my soul or sell my soul to be with a rich whore.
I actually married with them, but the souls didn't join because Iblis is a dead spirit, not having a soul at all.
I divorced both of the bitches as soon as I found out it was the Jinn, like how Kim K got divorced in 72 hours lol.
Ask away lol
>>
>>17408818
so, do you think it was just a case of me being so shit scared, I forgot whom my saviour was? I don't believe in the paranormal, but I don't remember seeing anyone.
>>
Fast forward about six months, and I'm in my backyard talking to my gf(now ex) at 11:00 pm or so. She's aware of the weird shit that happened. It's a cloudy night, but really hot (Florida weather), and I notice that the dark seems a little darker than it should be. There was a single shitty street light type thing mounted on the power pole in our backyard, and it seemed dimmer than normal. I begin to feel a tightness in my chest, and I feel that I know what I'm going to see. I did see a shadowy figure similar to the one I'd seen in my room, but as I looked closer, I saw that there were no less than two-dozen of them, all standing around me. They didn't move at first, but once they seemed to have realized that I saw them, they began moving towards me, and then dissipated. I described the situation to my gf, and she just brushed it off and moved on. The odd part about that is that she had/has a deep interest in the paranormal and such.
Over the next (roughly) two or three years up till now, my memory improved and the strange aggressive mood swings went away.
These days the shit that used to spook the shit out of me is pretty much commonplace: banging on the walls, voices, the attic door lifting out of its frame, things flying off the walls, silverware flying across the room out of the kitchen, etc.. There has only been one exception, and it was about a year ago now.
I had since stopped sleeping in my room due to reoccurring happenings in it, and decided to sleep on the couch in the living room.
It was about 11:00 pm again (suspicious), and my dad took the dog out into her part of the back yard to use the john, and I was attempting to go to sleep. He came in from the back yard and told to to grab a light and put on some shoes. I did so, and also grabbed my shotgun as well for added comfort. (we own a total of 22 acres of land, the rear section of which is pretty swampy, and behind the whole area is dense pine and cypress woods for about half a mile).
>>
>be me
>about 4 years old
>chilling in the basement
>feel a weird presence in there
>really cold
>look behind me
>see's my grandpa
>I knew he was already dead at the time
>me and him talked a lot
>probably a 10 minute conversation
>pretty chill guy
>wasn't scared at all
>I was 4 and dumb so I had no idea what was going on
>gramps tells me bye and gives me an eagle that was used as a point on the american flag
>he served in WW2
>go tell my mum
>she's freaked out
>pulls out a photo album
>asks me who he was
>points at him
>she's flipping her shit
>mfw
>>
>>17408190
It's Iblis/Satan using a dead body to astral project and bother you, talk to you
Recite Surat Al-Jinn from the Qur'an or read a prayer if it ever scares you
It will eventually just become an annoyance if anything.
>>
>>17408335
who else knows about this evil shit
it's really Iblis, Satan, the Jinn, keeping and preserving dead bodies alive so that he can control the earth by cheating in elections, having one mind, drones under his control
a zombie army
America is Babylon The Great
>>
File: HUMAN FARM.webm (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
HUMAN FARM.webm
3MB, 480x320px
>>
>>17408374
Yo!
Anon's Devil song right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbFgxucxVcM
>>
>>17408899
Somebody please describe this webm it won't open on my computer
>>
When we got outside, he informed me that he had seen a pair of large, yellow eyes that were about seven to eight feet above the ground. He said that the eyes looked at him, turned and disappeared. He waited to tell me to avoid scaring my step mother, who only found out about this a few days ago. We went around back to see if we could either locate signs of the thing, or kill it (and probably eat it), but there were no tracks, no fur, not even bent grass. We moved towards the rear of the pasture in a sweeping pattern about fifty feet apart. He checked out our barn, I went to our pond (surrounded by a burm ranging from five to fifteen feet high in places). I walked to the highest point and shined my light all around.
I didn't see anything, but what I heard was what sounded like a pissed off African Bull Elephant running through the woods behind our pasture. I didn't see what it was, but it was causing sizable trees to move and I could hear large branches being broken at a rapid pace, moving away from me.
I found no tracks in the woods behind us either. I'm not the only one who has seen things around here. My Filipino step mother is a catholic, but is also superstitious about things due to Filipino beliefs about things. Up until about four months ago, she thought I was completely fucked in the head, but then she say a shadowy figure moving from my room across the hall into my fathers' office room. My father has also heard and felt things in the house while he's been home alone, and been so freaked out that he almost left to go sleep next door at my grandparents house.
There have been at least a dozen more occurrences in the past that I haven't mentioned, as they appear to be separate events entirely.
>>
>>17408659
bro you just fucked the game up by not being afraid of one of the devil's mindfucks
and the ironic part is that he's going to burn to death in each snatched body he controls
>>
>>17408700
called a Jinn
it's a dead body astral projected by a tentacle monster used to bully people who usually aren't spiritually aware enough to see/fight it
it is the devil, Iblis, Satan, the tentacle monster
>>
>>17408836
"Someone" looking over your shoulder for you. Could be anyone or anything, a dead relative, some magical do-gooder, who knows?
>>
>>17408904
I will not relive that experience
>>
>>17408780
Iblis (Satan) often attacks people in their dreams using negative energy, in the form of astral projection from dead bodies/corpses that he controls.
He attempts to kill you etc. in dreams in order to drain you of your chi/life force to keep himself alive.
It's probably why you feel shitty afterwards.
Just stay prayed up and defend your dreams - in your dreams, and irl
>>
File: 1456198914041.jpg (31KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456198914041.jpg
31KB, 256x400px
>>17408116
I'm really enjoying this thread. Well done OP
>>
>>17408659
>>17408780
>>17408843
>>17408906
are you the same guy? If so, do you have anymore stories? if so please post! if you're all different people then I'm sorry and your stories are good and still post some if you have any more
>>
>>17408929
Are you Iblis such that you can say Iblis has done this? Are you a victim, such that you can say you have *PERSONALLY* seen him do this? Were you there when Iblis did this, such that you can say you were a witness or a party to the event?
>>
>>17408929
Well I actually have a theory about the things I've sen that could explain the shadow figures.
After extensive research into alternate dimensions, reality shifts, and cross-dimensional beings, I've come to the conclusion that we are them and they are us (in a sense).
What if they are simply beings that exist on a parallel plane to ours, but on occasion the barrier flickers, allowing for some spillage over. We might look to them the way they look to us. This leads to a question of "why the feeling of anxiety upon seeing one?" Well, if I'm correct, our two existences are to radically different to be comparable with one another, and would logically cause a disruption in the EM fields in the two planes. Continued exposure might even be able to cause a lack of cohesion between atoms and molecules on our/their/either side.
It's also possible that they're demons, and that the pure evil they put off causes the feeling(s) of dread and anxiety. They might also be observers/researchers sent across to study us the same way we attempt to study ghosts and/or hauntings, or other paranormal events/entities.
>>
>>17408950
Oh fuck not that japanese urban legend. Scars the shit outta me anon.
>>
>>17408981
I'm one dude, multiple posts. I'll probably post some more of my experiences, I might even start a thread or something tomorrow.
>>
>>17408981
Also, thank you.
>>
>>17408929
>controlling bodies
w-what
>>
File: Count of Saint Germain.png (293KB, 828x696px) Image search: [Google]
Count of Saint Germain.png
293KB, 828x696px
Commencing dump of real-life mysteries.
>>
>>17409016
the 6th sense is real and you are really just sensing negative energy
it happens a lot when you smoke weed, hence the symptom of paranoia
>>17408990
I've had the Jinn make attempts on my life,
I don't really bring it up if I can just instead preach to others how to avoid him/her/precious/handsome/ma'am/sir
>>
File: DBCOOPER.png (569KB, 638x776px) Image search: [Google]
DBCOOPER.png
569KB, 638x776px
>>
>>17409055
If you've ever had a dream that felt real, your soul was actually projected elsewhere
the devil can try to hijack your spirit and attack you in your dreams
but you can always turn nightmares into dreams
I've killed a lion with my barehands once in a dream
I've also, on the otherhand, been stabbed in the heart with a switchblade in a dream
The pain is all real, but you shouldn't have fear if your Faith is strong enough.
>>
File: Eskimo disappearance.png (372KB, 654x629px) Image search: [Google]
Eskimo disappearance.png
372KB, 654x629px
>>
>>17409071
Make no mistake friendo, I am a 100% believer in the paranormal. There are countless occasions and occurrences that strange things have happened to/around me that seem to involve a certain sensitivity. I'm not saying I'm psychic or that I'm a medium, but I am saying that I seem to have the same innate ability to detect extra-dimensional beings/energy just like everyone else. I would have to do thorough testing to acquire more information on this particular topic.
>>
File: Freddy Jackson.png (351KB, 648x592px) Image search: [Google]
Freddy Jackson.png
351KB, 648x592px
>>
File: 938d696917fe9e0dc0be2f13c347420a.jpg (339KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
938d696917fe9e0dc0be2f13c347420a.jpg
339KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: horn cat.png (2MB, 856x1862px) Image search: [Google]
horn cat.png
2MB, 856x1862px
>>
>>17409118
smoke weed and meditate
and the Jinn will come to you to kill your high by making you paranoid lol
it's good practice and you become stronger
>>
File: killer roller coaster.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
killer roller coaster.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>
>>17409090
>The pain is all real, but you shouldn't have fear if
I was fine with your post up until the if. Conditional death is still death.
>>
>>17408763
Drink a light coffee. You'll build a tolerance soon enough. I drink my coffee dark and black and it takes a pot to keep my up at all anymore.
>>
File: King Louis XVI of France.png (317KB, 651x472px) Image search: [Google]
King Louis XVI of France.png
317KB, 651x472px
>>
>>17408905
walk in cadaver closet
>>
File: Lincoln and Kennedy.png (18KB, 407x487px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln and Kennedy.png
18KB, 407x487px
>>
very very very scary.
>>
File: Overtoun Bridge.png (487KB, 657x792px) Image search: [Google]
Overtoun Bridge.png
487KB, 657x792px
>>
>>17409017
please explain?
>>
File: Pogo the Clown.png (393KB, 650x517px) Image search: [Google]
Pogo the Clown.png
393KB, 650x517px
>>
>Be me, approximately 5 years ago at my moms place, in Oslo, Norway.
>Sit on the balcony for a cigarette. It's late at night
>Love to look at the stars and constellations
>Look far to the right
>Shining bright
>Nope.. what?
>The light dims on and off
>Dims stronger and stronger, bigger and brighter
>Suddenly takes off in warp speed like the motherfucking Enterprise
>Could even see it's trail go off into horizon

>dafuqdidijustsee.jpeg

Didn't get scared, but got a "well nobody's gonna believe THAT shit" story.
>>
File: pork man.png (449KB, 1090x897px) Image search: [Google]
pork man.png
449KB, 1090x897px
>>
>>17409090
I once had a nightmare if a monster attacking me. As I am a master at lucid dreaming. I just though of the creature being stuck on the ground while there are worms crawling out of its skin. I made it suffer for the rest of the night.
>>
File: Rechaufettes Syndrome.jpg (148KB, 927x854px) Image search: [Google]
Rechaufettes Syndrome.jpg
148KB, 927x854px
>>
File: SS Ourang Medan.png (149KB, 664x621px) Image search: [Google]
SS Ourang Medan.png
149KB, 664x621px
>>
File: The Cinder Lady.png (347KB, 641x545px) Image search: [Google]
The Cinder Lady.png
347KB, 641x545px
>>
>>17409090
that's terrifying
can you repeat the name of the verses you posted in the other thread
>>
File: The Mary Celeste.png (266KB, 645x574px) Image search: [Google]
The Mary Celeste.png
266KB, 645x574px
>>
>>17408143
> what are grave robbers?
>>
>>17409186
I *really* shouldn't have read that.
>>
File: Trees in your heart.png (392KB, 647x553px) Image search: [Google]
Trees in your heart.png
392KB, 647x553px
>>
>>17409204
keep up the good work
>>
>>17409180
I try to turn the other cheek but I fuck the devil up in some dreams too
He came at me in a boxing ring once in a dream and I knocked him out
>>
File: Vladimir Komarov.png (238KB, 649x653px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir Komarov.png
238KB, 649x653px
>>17409218
Will do. ;)
>>
>>17409195
Surat Al-Jinn is the prayer I prefer
but Allah hears and sees all things
I've called upon Him in dreams before for protection
>>
File: we're fucked.png (248KB, 651x634px) Image search: [Google]
we're fucked.png
248KB, 651x634px
>>
File: The Man who Vanished.jpg (389KB, 1012x1428px) Image search: [Google]
The Man who Vanished.jpg
389KB, 1012x1428px
Dump finished. It's up to YOU now, anon.
>>
>>17409220
Meh if a demon tries to take possession of me I will just show that he's an angel compared to me
>>
>>17408296
Your dad is mean ;-;
>>
>>17408143
What exactly substantiates this claim of musical coffins? The word of the caretaker? Some guy who pissed on the coffins? A ghoul?
>>
>>17408125
didn't this dude have a character in american horror story too?
>>
>>17409239
The fuck? That's not a conclusion.
>>
>>17409290
That's all we know, though.
>>
>>17409204
This is a hoax. It was published on April Fool's Day. There is no evidence to prove this happened. A fir would need photosynthesis to grow to this size.

Do you people believe everything you read on the internet? No wonder this board is shit.
>>
>>17409321
Aw, too bad.
>>
>>17408296
>>17408190
No offence but your dad sounds like a dick.
>>
>>17408676
Neckbeards are watching you since then Anon, don't let your guard down
>>
>>17408374
>>17408312
>>17408247

You left out the part where all the demons started clapping, because that shit never happened.
>>
>>17409361
>Omedetou
>>
>>17408786
He was a pussy ass nigger
>>
>>17408675
Am I the only one imagining him making a howling noise as he tilts his head back? I'm ready to die of laughter atm
>>
>>17408786
>This meant you had to memorize phone numbers back then as there was no "contact list" to pick a number from.

I was born in '81 but the fact that you have to state this…
>>
>>17409071
What, explicitly, is a Jinn, such that you can say it was one, and how, exactly, did you identify that it was Iblis, who was given reprieve, as separate from Leviathan, who is much more likely to do that sort of thing?
>>
>>17408709
My old Compaq pc had that same power button click thing.
>>
File: daysgoby.jpg (212KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
daysgoby.jpg
212KB, 900x900px
>>17408797
Reminded me of this.
>>
>>17409102
creeeeepy
>>
OP here. Never expected this thread would blow up. went to go get mcdonalds and ended up falling asleep. If I had known there were so many people worthy of the title /x/phile on here I would have created this thread sooner.
>>
>>17409090
this!
i dont have many lucid dreamings but when i dont sleep well for too long, it triggers the oportonity to do so, but sometimes things dont go so well, and i end up attacked right in my room, i can recall two times and both times, i tried to wake couldnt do it, and i remember the pain i suffered, like...wtf i shouldnt have been feeling pain right now
>>
>>17409188
Love these, thanks for posting.
>>
>>17409231
It's amazing watching these savage fucks annihilate a beehive:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M

Hope that's the right video.
>>
>>17408709
Bump
>>
>>17409155
What? Is this true??? On phone at work, can't check, would appreciate an answer
>>
>>17408193
GYROSCOPE.
love boc, fine choice anon.
>>
>>17408798
the thumbnail made me think this was a gamecube controller, fuck you.
>>
>>17408884
Do you still have said eagle?
>>
>>17409231
Could you post a link to the website with these stories? I'd love to read some more!
>>
Just recalling this event is fucking me up

>be 15
>severely depressed at the time which may have affected it
>be lying in bed one night trying to fall asleep
>notice something moving in the dark
>light switch is on opposite side of room
>pick up phone and try focus on texting friend to calm myself
>can see shadows flickering and jumping at foot of bed and on the walls at the foot of bed
>they start closing in
>panic texting friend about shadow figures closing in
>she tells me I shouldn't fear them
>shadowy hands pawing at the end of bed, dancing around foot of bed, moving onto bed now
>I'm in foetal position accepting shadow death by now
>feel pure dread and start shivering
>don't remember falling asleep
>wake up with light on (was off when I went to bed)

I have a couple more stories about that one room if anyone's interested?
>>
Currently I'm telepathicaly connected with Stephen Hawking to help him fix his body, if this counts as paranormal enough?
>>
I was given a dream catcher from a friend of mine, it was amongst the belongings of his recently passed away grandmother. She lived a full life in the sticks of Wyoming, and because of her husband, was close to the local natives. Every trinket my friend came back with after her funeral had a story with it. A rattlesnake tail in a small vial, various rocks & crystals, a handmade blanket and of course, the dreamcatcher. My friend had known about my odd late night happenings, times where id wake up at off hours early in the morning in a panic unable to breathe. I havent had a dream in years, or i suppose i havent remembered one since they say "everyone dreams in REM state". Despite my doubts i politely thanked him for the gift and hung it over my bed appropriatly. My god, overfed & spoiled babies dont sleep this good. It was amazing, no night epsidoes and i never needed my usual glass of wine before bed. I had gotten a townhouse recently, and during the transition i had slept in an empty apartment. Most everything packed, all that was left was the bed, half of the couch, and an empty bookshelf. I had downed the last of a bottle of sangria and it time for bed. Holy hell ill never forget the eyes i saw in that dream.
>>
Leonardo DiCaprio is going to win an Oscar tonight. Is definitelly paranormal.
>>
>>17410984
I dont recall the setting, but a very young lady was sitting relaxed in my dream. Her hair was very, very long and she was very, very nude. Illegal feelings aside, she was quite pretty but her eyes were not normal. Almost like a wolf or tiger, but very slanted and large. She had something in her hands that she was fiddling with, i dont remember, and while i cant recall any sound from the dream i distinctly picked up on a chant of sorts she was humming. It was very simple and just looped. When her eyes met mine, i woke up immediately. Unlike my previous night episodes, i had normal breathing and it was past breakfast. I hummed it over and ovet during brunch. Some time after settling into the new home my freind had visited and we proceeded to smoke in my new and tiny backyard. I told him about my dream, and hummed the chant. It looked like my buddy wanted to kind of cry but he seemed too stunned. Elegidly, the dreamcatcher was given to his grandmother by a coyote, and the song as well. His grandmother hummed that same tune from time to time until her final rest.
>>
>>17411022
Family members visiting is always a pleasant encounter. I've had one of my dogs come say hi, as have my grandparents had their deceased Dane do the same thing. Usually I don't see them, but I know it's one of them due to a smell, or nothing more than a feeling. My mother has regular conversations with her father (poor guy died at 40 from cancer), and every single time a family member dies, they visit at least one of us, whether it's the same night, or a week earlier. It's kind of spooky, but it's nice to visit with the ones that aren't around anymore.
>>
>>17411055
While that dream is the most recent one in memory, i cannot be too sure i was visited by anyone. Ive had many loved ones pass on, but none have ever visited me. If anything, their spirits are either content or the subtle messages they left for the living went over my head. Theyre gone, and it saddens me when i feel that emptyness that everyone leaves behind but im glad all those that are close to me had a good time while they were alive. My spoopy experiences are quite tame, but for just having an actual dream for once that one was pretty weird. Those eyes man..
>>
>>17409177
Looks more like a goathead/goatman.
Still creepy as fuck.
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
4KB, 224x225px
>>17411111

Holy shit
>>
>>17408832
fuck off schitzo
those are just dreams
>>
>>17409136
Underrated, sad the fetus didn't survive, hope the mother did
>>
File: s9a_ (1).jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
s9a_ (1).jpg
131KB, 640x480px
http://hekatestation.net/maps.html
>>
>>17411212
I hadnt seen this one...
>>
>>17411212
I'm on phone, do you think it will still be standing on 6hrs?
>>
>>17411111
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THIS THREAD IS CRAZY!!!11111
>>
>>17408832
>Jinn
>not Djinn
Fucking dumbass, and your story is fucking autistic.
>>
File: dumbass.png (900KB, 641x640px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.png
900KB, 641x640px
>>17411835
>Jinn
>not Djinn
>Fucking dumbass, and your story is fucking autistic.

Anon's story is way lame, but freaking out that only the spelling variation -you- use is acceptable is OCD
>>
>>17411869
But Djinn is proper, Jinn looks like someone trying to spell gin.
>>
File: jinn-problems.jpg (64KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
jinn-problems.jpg
64KB, 1608x905px
>This thread
>>
>>17409777
checked
>>
File: 1350508448457.jpg (352KB, 2253x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1350508448457.jpg
352KB, 2253x1548px
>>17409162
spoopy
>>
>Be me, 18
>Home alone all day, hearing tapping on doors
>10pm dad arrives home, calls me down
>Explains to me that he has been seeing very distinct, demonic faces on the living room chairs
>I tell him to show me
>whatthefuck.jpg
>Faces are vivid, teeth sharp, beveled eyes
>All around on all chairs, visible from different angles - not the lighting; too perfect
>Tell dad to take pictures
>He goes to take a picture and his phone makes a VERY fucking loud white noise
>fuckthisshitimout.png
>Phone turns off
>Turns back on - camera not working
>Hear dad screaming later that night whilst asleep
>Check on him and heavily implies to go back to bed
>Ask him what happened in the morning
>Doesn't want to talk about it - quiet as fuck

This happened about 4 years ago now. He still won't mention it or even allow me to mention it to this day.
>>
>>17413279
BURN. THE. COUCH
>>
>>17408775
Freaky deaky.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
>>
>>17408684
Whether the shit you're seeing is real or not, you're imagining shit and just freaked, it's still freaky deaky because you're reading this in anon's perspective. I'm just imagining this shit happening to me in exaggerated detail, and I get the shivers, f.a.m.
>>
>>17408503
That was just the air conditioner blowing air into your ear, bro.
>>
>>17409282
yes
>>
>>17409134
Looks comfy to me.
>>
>>17409143
Real?
>>
>>17409168
I'm pretty sure he raped and murdered those kids after he'd retired as a clown.
>>
>>17409177
Aw yeah, I was in that thread. Good times.
>>
>>17413279
I wish I had a dad...
>>
>>17408709
I have story too.
>be me with 15 years old and be interensting in ghost and paranormal stuff and really traumatized with this.
> stay alone in my house in weekend because my parents go to octoverfest to other province.
>in the night, time to go sleep i hear someone walking in my kitchen.
> i'm so quiet and try to be calm.
>the dogs start to make noise so loud and quiet when the footsteps getting closer trought the door to the garden and back to the kitchen with out open and close the door.
>i was scared and try to dont shit in my pants.
> get sleep when the footsteps go away.
>in the morning wake up and stay in bed.
> cats open door and go on to the bed with me.
>both feel someone walking in the roof up on me and walk directly to the kitchen but on the roof and fade away.
>silence 3 seconds...
> cat really freak out and run for your life.
>footsteps come to me in the house really stronger and more faster step by step.
> i throw myself on the floor to look the shit comes to kill me.
>...
>...
>ser nothing and the footsteps fade away
>>
>>17409186

Platelets are less than half the size of red blood cells, so if fatty deposits somehow constricted a capillary to the extent that platelets couldn't get through, the cells being supplied by that capillary would quickly die.
>>
>>17409090
Nigga I am not joking, I've been stabbed before that the pain is fucking awful

Lately I've been waking up sore. what do?
>>
File: Heroin12.jpg (57KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
Heroin12.jpg
57KB, 600x776px
>>17414201
Stab SELF

in arm.
>>
>>17408798
He seems like a trustworthy guy, I'll take his advice.
>>
>>17408884
Heartwarming creepy stories are the best creepy stories.
>>
>>17409134
Looks like a chill ass place to live.
>>
>>17409226
What's the point of this image? It feels very incomplete and the picture has no explanation.
>>
>>17410953
Tell us more.
>>
>>17410953
please elaborate
>>
>Be 10-11 years old
>Wake up at night to take a piss
>Walking through the living room, notice a bright light in a corner, not paying too much attention to it, because just woke up
>After I finish in the bathroom, I go back to my room, the bright light is still in the living room
>Look at it
>There is a man standing there in a white robe, looking like fucking Jesus, glowing brightly, but didn't lit up the room
>I rub my eyes, he's still there
>He smiles and looks at me
>He spreads his arms
>u wot
>I look at him as I start backing into my room
>He lowers his arms, continues to smile and look at me as I go back to my room
>Couldn't sleep that night

Never saw it again but sometimes I feel the same feeling as he looked at me, like he's watching me or looking after me. I think it's kinda weird because I'm not even religious.

Will have another story, not related to the Jesus story, I gotta go now for a few hours.
>>
>>17408700

Here's a story...

>be me, awkward fedora-fag in the making
>summer before 7th grade
>parents force me to go to "Bible Camp"
>previously be a total edge Lord and use the computer in my room to look up demonic summoning spells, pacts, etc
>think nothing of it while at camp
>have insomnia, like always, so it's nearly 3 a.m. and everyone else is asleep in their bunk besides me
>warm summer night so the cabin door is open, we can see the moon/stars out the front door

Okay, at this point I don't know if what happened was a dream or reality

>eyes facing towards open entrance
>see a small shadow dart into the cabin
>not yet spooked, I simply keep watching
>as it scurries close I'm able to make out a small, humanoid shape
>by the time I realize what's happening it's too late
>the entity had scurried to within a few feet of my face, close enough for me to discern a few details:
> it was completely black, the darkest black I had ever seen, except for its large, white eyes -- I could make out its wiry, super black hair
>scream and shrink into my sleeping back, covering my face

>camp counselor comes to check on me
>Don't sleep for the rest of the night

Still don't know if this was a dream or not, but nonetheless, it was the literal scariest moment of my life. It was so *inhuman*. One poster described it as a Jinn, I suppose. I don't know if it was even real, but the memory is clear...
>>
>>17414484
Could have been. Jinn can take many shapes at will, I believe.
Honestly they're spooky as fuck because they're as intelligent as humans and they have supernatural powers.
>>
>>17413665

Trust me I fucking wanted to that day. All sorts of weird shit started happening after that - upside down crucifix shadows appearing on the wall at night when I was locking the house up to go to sleep, in my room the same thing appearing - the decoration on the window of our front door had a demonic face with the goat like horns. Weird as fuck man.
>>
>>17408143
The unsolvable mystery of.. GRAVE ROBBERS!
>>
>>17408676
You were visited by the Fedora Gentleman of Christmas. Good neckbeard luck will come to you if you tip your hat!
>>
>>17408832
You might want to consult a psychiatrist
>>
>>17408906
What is a moose?
>>
>wife and I sitting in room watching TV
>house is haunted as fuck, has told me many supernatural stories
>hear walking in hallway
>headed down the stairs
>whatever happens all the time
>wife throws pen at the door to test if it's a person
>it starts walking back towards our room slowly
>nope.webm
>it gets to our door
>silence falls on the whole house
>dogs are sniffing at the foot of the door like there's someone there
>feel like the doorknob is about to turn
>puss out and excite the dogs to go outside
>nothing there

I have tons more from this same house if anyone's interested
>>
>>17410984
What is sleep apnea?
>>
>>17412775
Kek
>>
>>17411111
Looks like a pig to me but why not a goatman, I suppose.
>>
>>17413976
You seem like a native Spanish speaker, or any other similar language, practice more English.
>>
>>17414339
Those are the cosmonaut's comrades looking at his charred to fuck remains
>>
>>17411212
the skulls are not real, the whole thing seems like a cheap mysterious project some art students would do.
its a nice riddle for a weekend though.
>>
>>17408125
>OP asks for REAL paranormal
>posts a shitty fake pic with a retarded made-up story

well done
>>
>>17414406
Noice, maybe a familiar, not Jesus.
>>
>>17414891
Moar
>>
>>17409090
I've been stabbed in a dream before.

I was fine, and I don't believe in a God.
>>
>>17414406
Alright, I'm back. So here's the other story

>Be 12-13
>My aunt gifted me a painting because she thought my wall could use some decoration
>She didn't said where did she get it, she said she found it somewhere
>It was a picture of a beach in a forest at dusk
>Anyway, we hanged it on my wall
>At night I was looking at it, trying to sleep (had a night light in my room, because I was a pussy and afraid of the dark since the Jesus-familiar whatever) and I started feeling more anxious the longer I looked at it
>Decided to put it behind my desk
>I fell asleep and about 2 hours later I woke up
>The goddamn painting is back on the wall
>Nobody but my 5 year old sister was home and I doubt that she would've put it back
>I was too scared to leave the bed now and I just stared at the painting
>About 30 min later I noticed something climbing up on my bed
>It's eyes gleamed and I saw a werewolf looking transparent creature as it's trying to get in my bed
>I tried to scream but no voice came out, still the creature ran away
>I tore the night light out of the outlet, I didn't want to see anything in my room
>I was more scared of what will I see in my room than what could be in the dark
>Next day I gave the painting back to my aunt and nothing happened ever since that, only a few weird dreams
>>17415070
Can you tell me about familiars? I'm a newfag on this board and I don't know shit about these things
>>
>>17415157
(Awake now)
>standing in kitchen with my dogs
>hear a collar jingle
>look and see the shadow of a dog standing at the foot of the stairs being cast straight down
>both my dogs are next to me staring at the shadow as well
>notmydogs.jpg
>talk to it
>it turns around
>nothing there
>father in law has been talking about seeing "hellhounds"

Also, I later tested to see if a shadow could cast straight down from every possible lighting condition and it was impossible. That may be the most unsettling part to me.
>>
>>17415217
Some familiar that passed away passing by to see you again, you in a past life, a friend, ect.
>>
>>17409177
More like this, Please
>>
>>17409186
I don't see a circle in that image, but I also have no idea how someone who is colorblind could see a "circle" in there. It just doesn't really appear in the patterns of color.
>>
Ok so weird shit has been happening to me for the last week. I'll start with last Sunday

>sunday is my day off, so after dinner with my family i go home and make a cuppa and decide to spend the evening in bed, playing PS4 and fucking around online
>after about an hour i give up on the PS4 and watch some netflix on the tv while i look for camping stuff online
>bang on the door, not a knock, like four solid heavy bangs like someone wanted to get my attention really badly
>wonder if someone is in trouble and dash out of bed to see whats going on
>get to the door in about 6 seconds, no one there. usually i would hear the gate slam if someone runs off, but i assume that they could have hopped the fence it is only about 4 feet high. shrug it off and go back inside
>sit down and pick up my laptop
>four huge bangs again on the front door, can hear the door shaking in the frame
>bolt up and run to the door, make it in about 3 seconds (small, one bedroom ground floor flat)
>throw it open, ready to scare the fuck out of some kid.
>no one there
>shut the door and grab the laptop, sit right next to the door, ready to open it as soon as someone knocks
>nothing
>after about 30 minutes i get bored of waiting and assume they have moved on
>go to make more tea and think about ordering pizza
>just as i get back to my bedroom the door shakes again, four bangs.
>its like they knew I wasn't going to be at the door.
>figure to ignore them, they'll go away
>less than 30 seconds later, four bangs on the door
>and again
>and again
>I walk over to the door just as it starts shaking from the bangs again,
>open it after the second bang
>no one there, but there are two wet foot prints on the rubber mat i have outside (front door is covered by a little porch overhang thing.)
>freak the fuck out and leave the outside light on while i go back inside

This has been happening every day at least twice a night, but last night it got worse.
>>
>>17408116
>real
>paranormal
>>
>>17416292

>last night was the first night with no banging
>i have been round to my neighbours and they say they haven't heard a thing over the last week,
>my street is pretty quiet too, something like this would be noticed
>finally happy that i am not being fucked with and can get on with my life
>Go to bed around 2am and turn the lights off, ready to get some sleep.
>like i said i am on the ground floor, and my flat is pretty small, my bedroom faces the street and while i have a big bed, i sleep right in the middle, facing the curtained window.
>just starting to drift off again
>four bangs, just like before, spaced exactly the same.
>this time fro,m the window about 2 feet in front of my face
>some streetlight leaks in around the curtains and i can see a shadow moving
>ignore it anon, its just some idiot trying to creep you out
>BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG
>fuck this
>sit up and rip the curtain aside
>for about half a second I swear i see something disappear around the side of the house
>grab my crowbar and jump up shove my shoes on and go running outside to see who is fucking with me
>circle the whole house, activate my outside security lights, nothing is there.
>go back inside and lock the door
>hear a noise from my kitchen, something crashing to the floor
>noone in there but my drawer full of cutlery is now on the floor.
>freak the fuck out and leave it.
>check all the doors and windows and sit there with all the lights on.
>finally fall asleep about 6:30am, as it is getting light.
>I finish work in about 20 mins, dreading going home
>>
File: nothinghere.jpg (89KB, 432x504px) Image search: [Google]
nothinghere.jpg
89KB, 432x504px
>>17408503
>>17408542
>>
File: nissan-silvia-s15-spec-r-stock_1.jpg (355KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
nissan-silvia-s15-spec-r-stock_1.jpg
355KB, 1200x900px
>>17409090
>If you've ever had a dream that felt real, your soul was actually projected elsewhere

t-that means I actually drove a Nissan Silvia S15?
pic related
>>
>>17408190
>Schizophrenia
>muh paranormal experience
>>
>>17416480
Not only that, but you also de-throned the Drift King.
>>
>>17416335
Get some cheap cameras and set them up. One in the front door one in your window. Sill cost you $100-$150 max
>>
>>17413279
Theres a tree outside one of my windows that I would see the face of the devil as a child. I think the mind see's what it want's like the spackeling on ceilings seems to full of shapes and images. Its just imagination.
>>
This story is from my mom, little background family is pretty spiritual. Grandpa would joke about us being gypsies(family is from Yugoslavia) apparently people in family will have dreams about shit happening then it does happen anyways
>mom going to Russia in 80's with her students
>grandpa tells mother not to go for bad things will happen to plane
>mom had many nightmares about the flight prior
>still goes
>accourding to her the planes were is pretty shitty shape
>fellow teacher manages to take a piece of flooring off and shows it too mother
>well were probably dead
>all of sudden plane starts to shake like fucking crazy, lights die out
>captain says to be ready for emergency landing
>people flipping their shit
>my mother starts to look around plane
>she swears she see's this 10 month old baby fucking glowing
>after seeing the baby glow she is no longer afraid and knows everything will be fine
>within a minute pilots have control of plane and nobody dies
Also another cool thing she was in a museum in Moscow and her students told her to check out this painting, some princess or something from 1600's that looks exactly like my mom
>>
>>17415990
Is there a chance that I will meet him/her/it again?
Anything I should or shouldn't do if I see it again?
>>
>be 7 or 8
>parents going to funeral, but leave me home because this is the 80s and apparently I'm old enough to watch myself for a few hours
>occupy myself with TV and Barbies in the living room
>phone rings
>answer it
>great aunt calling for my dad. Wants to make sure he got his birthday package in the mail.
>tell her not yet and he's not home
>she tells me she loves me and we hang up
>parents get home later
>tell dad aunt called
>"you sure Anon? We just went to her funeral"
Yeah yeah "Who was phone" but it freaked me the hell out.

Another
>grew up Mormon
>doing baptism and confirmation for the dead by proxy in the temple
>just finish getting confirmed for a woman named Americus Fadden
>go to sit with peers and watch other baptisms
>hear someone whisper urgently "Anon!"
>whip head around looking for the speaker.
>nobody looking at me
>same whisperer again "Anon! Thank you!"
I asked around and nobody had been saying my name. I think that was my last temple trip. Now consider myself agnostic/atheist, but that was still weird.
>>
>>17408899
I desperately need to know more about this. Is there a name I can Google to get more info? I don't need a full story, just some keywords to search
>>
>>17408374
Have you seen Sinister?
The song that scared you is featured in the movie
Thought you should know
>>
I have a couple
>few years ago
>waiting to be picked up at school
>it's raining and is real dreary
>Being the anti social fuck I am, I am just standing alone between some portable buildings
>Pacing back and forth between them, alone with my thoughts as I am in life
>No one is within at least 20 feet of me
>But I hear a whisper, like some leaned over my shoulder and pressed their lips to my ear
>"I can see you there, you know"
>A girls voice said to me, almost teasingly
>Turn around, nothing but wet rocks and old weeds
>Yeah fuck that, walk out from the alley way and stand in the street, getting soaked while I wait for my ride

Had some weird dreams around that school as well
also seen some bullshit around my house
I'll tell a few more of you want
>>
>>17417303
Probably from a movie or its a prop room
>>
>>17417303
>>17417784
Either that or it could be a human processing center. I know a guy who works at one. They send bodies there that had like donate to science and give my organs away on their driver's license or will. This is just speculation though.
>>
>>17417857
It feels fake somehow, but part of me wants to believe it's real. The stress rips around the neck from being hung like that make me lean towards real instead of props, but I don't wanna get too hopeful
>>
>>17408786
>I just got out of jail

Nigga didn't even go to prison. Dude's soft as baby shit.
>>
This just happened to me about a week ago. Kinda spooky.

I was sitting in my room recording music with my headphones in, and at one point there was a lot of static playing while I messed with stuff. After a while I started seeing movement out of the corner of my eyes on both sides. And I kept feeling like there was someone right behind me. I just shook it off and thought little of it.

Then all of a sudden my equipment stopped working. I looked down and my power strip had come unplugged and was roughly 3-4 feet away from the wall. Just as I had noticed my dog came running into the room snarling and barking at the wall behind me. Needless to say I NOPEd my ass out of there.

I don't know if I just freaked out because it all escalated so quickly or if something legitimately spooky was happening.
>>
File: 1433377207271.png (175KB, 700x538px) Image search: [Google]
1433377207271.png
175KB, 700x538px
>>17408143
Actual cause: groundwater in florida floated the coffins around.
>>
File: Rechaufettes_Syndrome_1.jpg (172KB, 926x854px) Image search: [Google]
Rechaufettes_Syndrome_1.jpg
172KB, 926x854px
>>17416252
I don't know, I kinda see a circle made up of red. I drew a line over it
>>
>>17408697
Not delusional, but experiencing auditory hallucinations, definitely. Happens to everybody.
>>
It's not as good as some of these other stories buy whatever.
>work at Kohl's
>usually work late shifts
>work in shoes
>I think my store is haunted
>I constantly see shadows moving in the corners of my eyes
one example happenend last Saturday
>crouching down towards ground
>trying to fix the mess of shoes
>look up, down the aisle of shoes
>for a split second, I thought I see a dark figure walk behind one of the shelves. Saw it with my full vision, not corner of eyes
>this happens almost every time I work. >Constantly seeing things move
Another strange occurrence.
>working in shoes again
>have a box of shoes In hand
>places the box on the end cap, a small shelf
>walk away
>couple seconds later
>BOOOOOM
>shelf collapses
>scares the shit out of my and I jumped
>elderly woman walking in front of me didn't even flinch or even look in my direction
>wtf
>trying to put shelf back up
>the shelves are held up by small metal pieces attached to the metal frame of the shelf.
>no metal pieces
>there was no way for that shelf to be held up.
Coworker told me that another coworker also saw a piece of paper floating against the wall.
>>
>>17416335
You need cameras (with audio). If someone is fucking with you, it will help the cops. If it is not explicable, a university physics department may like to come investigate in hopes of debunking it.

You need to consider the possibility of hallucinations as well. This is always the most difficult part of weird situations. To confirm any of this shit you gotta have both witnesses and recorded evidence. Then it moves onto the next round where professionals start to think about giving you the time of day. Not a lot of people want to go that far because:
1. They're full of shit and they know it
2. They're tripping and they don't know it
3. This shit is really real and it's in their fucking house.
>>
I've got a story, well a few stories....

When I was just a little ankle biter, at the age of 6 my little dysfunctional family moved from CA to KY. Me, my mom, and my older half brother. It was the hardest thing I had to endure as a kid because not only did I not want to go, not only was my dad left behind with my dog, but recently at that time I had lost my little brother who might as well had been my twin. We were almost exactly one year apart in age. And what's fucked up is, I'm the one who found him. At the bottom of a swimming pool. I think most of my encounters of the spirit kind have been because of such a traumatic experience, which I'll get to later. Dark things seemed to be drawn to troubled people.

So, we make it to KY after what seems like days traveling by bus. My uncle who lived in the area had dropped us off at this trailer stuck next to a pretty big patch of woods and a pretty wild looking field. I just remember thinking, "THIS is where we're going to live?"

We stay there for awhile, getting used to things and getting over our grief. Me and my brother explored the place, warming up to it. We finally start getting comfortable with living there and going to school. It seemed to be getting kind of normal, even though I still remember a great sadness that loomed over us.

One day, I'm laying in bed looking toward a window. There was a shelf thing at the headboard and there was this horse figurine right in the middle. I don't remember what I was thinking or doing laying in bed during the day at that time, but suddenly I feel a small hand brush against the back of my head.

I looked behind me, about to tell my older brother to stop it but no one was there. I'm turning around in bed slowly at this point, looking out the open bedroom door and toward the hallway that led to the living room, trying to see whoever did it. And as I'm turning around, the horse drops and hits my shoulder. And that was my first memory of anything paranormal. (Continued)
>>
>>17408125

>This actually happened

What the fuck?
>>
>>17418251
why would you post that here
>>
>>17409151

Have a reliable source on him seeing the astrology, and being warned as a child?
>>
>>17418509
We stayed there for a few months until my dad showed up (he was getting things settled in CA), and then we pretty much moved into this town nearby where I spent the rest of my childhood. Nothing much happened until we moved in that place.

It was a very old house, built in the 1830's. The first encounters came on slow. Something falling here, a tiny knock there. I didn't really think it was that active until I turned 11. Then it just seemed to get more active...and dark.

I had constant dreams of dark things. Like of hell and things chasing me. There was this predominant figure of a shadow man. Things started to get bad with my parents too, they'd always fight and they were always stressed. I'd see things in the house. Like a lady with a dress. Big orbs floating around they came in different colors, white...red...white and black...blue. And there was always this dark mass in the corner of my bedroom that would move around the house.

I constantly slept with a light on, even though it never helped. And I could never go in my parents room unless I was with someone, because I think the man was attached to that room and partially mine, since my room used to be a hallway/main entrance of the house.

When I was 12, me, my dad, and my little brother who was born in that town when I was 9, traveled to Oklahoma where my older half sister lived as well as the rest of my dad's side of the family. Before I go on, I should make note that I had older siblings on my dad's side who were 18+ years older than me. The older half brother I mentioned is my mom's kid with her ex husband. My dad is pretty much nearly 20 years older than my mom. I have 3 siblings from my dad's line, oldest is P, than D, than M. And then there's B, my mom's kid. And then D and K who are my full siblings, D is the one who passed away.
>>
>>17418559
Anyways, we visit my sister's house, P. My older brother M was staying there too. I spent a few nights in her couch and I'll greentext this part,

>sleeping on couch
>P walks in from work
>I jolt up in the middle of sleep and yell something
>M wakes up too, he's on the other couch
>little brother K is in another room sound asleep
>M tells P of a dream he had
>M was pusing me and K forward as a shadow chases us in the dream
>suddenly, P's alarm clock/radio goes off
>just static, even though she had set it in a station
>it wasn't digital and no alarms were set
>it was also unplugged
>spooped
>P walks in there to turn it off, comes back in
>something followed you here Anon, a man and I think he's a demon
>fuck

We get back home after a few days visiting and things seem to get worse. Long story short, when my dad left to help P during a surgery, my mom drive K to school drunk. Then we went into foster care. Before I go on, I have another part to add

>be 13
>getting into ayyliums, astral projection, and various paranormal shit
>have a dream or episode
>floating above my bed
>everything's in detail in my room
>everything has bright colors
>shadow man is standing there
>I'm not scared, just sad
>I ask "why do you hate me" and then I wake up

Not too long after that, I'm put in foster care with my two brothers for 2 years.

I have one more story. Sorry if everything's jumbled, or if words are misspelled. I'm tapping away at my phone.
>>
>>17418569
Well, still a few more. May add an encounter at this graveyard when I was going to college. Anyways,

This part is after foster care. Pretty much my dad moved out and bought a house in the country. Me and K lived with him while B was in college. Then when I graduated, I went to a college 40 min away.

>be 20
>get a serious bf who moved in with me at my mom's place
>she still lives in old childhood house
>bring some friends over
>S and C
>we all watch TV, hang out
>we go outside to make a fire in the pit outside
>S says something is out there
>we all walk over to this plot behind the house where another house stood, it was yellow and about as big
>I have some experiences with this house before it was torn down
>we walk over then feel this...pressure
>S is like, "we should go back inside"
>we run in
>we think we're safe
>joking around and playing cards
>after 30 min S gets quiet
>we carry on
>"We need to salt the doors and windows. He's outside."
>we run with it, I'm kind of thinking at this point it's going too far
>we get to the back door facing this plot
>S says his grandma is out there taking care if it
>guardian spirit thing I guess
>we are all standing around in silence, feeling this...energy
>like there's a battle
>it starts to calm down
>I hear a woman's voice, "S."
>it came from the door, like just outside on the steps but sounded like it was right next to me as I was the closest to the door
>before I say anything, S says "She said, S it's done."

It was like everything left that night. No more sightings, no more sounds, nothing gets moved anymore. We had gotten used to the microwave closing and turning on by itself, but even that had stopped. And then, eventually, that house had been torn down as well.

I have one last story, but it's about the yellow house. And then I will tell y'all what I think about everything on those two plots of land. My dad still owns the one. Dogs seem to go there to die. Every summer K gas to clean up bones b4 mowing.
>>
>>17418598
Please continue
>>
>>17418598
So, at the yellow house...

I had some friends going up who would break into it with me, as it was abandoned. It seemed like the people who lived there picked up the furniture and most of there stuff but left pots and pans in the kitchen, tools and stuff in this workroom where we broke in at, and pictures, puzzle sets, toys.

I had this tortoiseshell cat named Crystal. My parents were idiots and didn't spay her, so she'd run off when she was in heat. I lost alot of pets because we lived on the corner of two busy roads, so I was anxious to get her back inside.

>be about 10
>follow cat into house behind ours
>climb through broken window by workroom
>follow her into this room that none of us never go in, mostly because it's pretty empty and uninteresting
>she seems relaxed as I try to pick her up
>all of the sudden she gets agitated and aggressive
>cuts side of my wrist and bolts off
>I'm bleeding everywhere
>nope back home to cry for daddy

Later on, I go back to clean up my blood. But it wasn't there. There was a pretty good sized puddle when I was bleeding and the carpet was white. No blood. Not even a stain. The carpet around it still had pine needles, grass, sticks. No one had cleaned it. No one even went to that house besides kids.

I should note that before this, I had seen a man at that rooms window a few times before. He always smiled at me and I felt like he was a "good" spirit.

Now I think it was all a ruse. Me and my friends were addicted to going inside that place, even though there was an empty house right next to us and another one down the block. All of them condemned, just like my old house and the yellow house.

To me, I think that smiling guy was the dark spirit/demon that S and his grandma had dealt with. And it's possible that it was connected somehow to the shadow man who tormented my childhood. I also think I was weak and attracted those kinds of spirits. And that my whole block, if not the whole town was affected by old spirits.
>>
>>17408905
you're using a mac
>>
>>17418621
Pretty much haven't had anything happen to me.

There is this old bridge down the road from where my dad moved to, in the country. Me and my bf, now husband, had walked across the bridge to get to someone's house.

At this point, neither of us had any occurrence with spirits for awhile. I had stopped seeing them but he could. I can still feel there emotions and energy though.

So, he points by the bridge on the other side and says, "There's a girl there." I don't see or feel anything, so I walk across and suddenly it gets cold. And this was in late spring.

I feel all if these emotions coming from her, the most predominant was sadness. So naturally, I feel bad and try to connect to her to see if I can help.

Bad idea. I get nothing from her. Just this...neediness. We walk back home, to my dad's and go inside. Pretty much just normal stuff.

Then I get this static feeling up my back and I automatically turn toward the window of the living room. "Hey, do you see anything?" I ask my bf. I make it a point to not clue him in that I felt a presence by the window. He points to it and says, "There's a girl looking in the window. I think she's from the bridge."

I'm spooked out. At this point, I was hoping I had that feeling for nothing. So we close the blinds and ignore her. I pretty much stopped trying to sense, see, or interact with spirits since then. Now we have kids. And I avoid that shit like AIDs.

Saw a few spirits when I worked at this nursing home, but that's about it. OK, I guess I'll add the graveyard story and then I'll be done. Hope my stories are interesting enough.
>>
>>17408899
Shit. Is human cloning real? Are synthetic humans being made?
>>
File: 300933_orig.jpg (57KB, 400x248px) Image search: [Google]
300933_orig.jpg
57KB, 400x248px
>>17418640
There is this very old cemetery called Asbury Cemetery. Most markers had dates in the 1800s and such.

I heard of it from both my dad and a few friends in college. Me and my husband went over there during the day and asked the owners if I could look at some of the graves. Apparently I had family buried there. My dad's into Geneology. It was peaceful during the day, until my husband started to get nervous about a shadow man by an infants grave.

Then we left and he gathered up some friends. There were stories about this place and people wanted to get spooked. There was my car and a friends truck. We all headed out at night.

(Continued since the next post will be long.)
>>
>>17418660

So we take my car and a friends truck and head over there when it starts to get dark. Everyone else was excited and laughing and talking while I am sitting in the passenger seat, pretty quiet.

We make it there and suddenly there's a fog on what was a clear night. It starts getting thicker and everyone is spooked. The girl in the back gets so spooked we couldn't even make it down the road where the cemetery was located. We parked on the side while the truck kept going to the cemetery.

Then we started to see shapes. I saw an old woman move toward the car and vanish. My friend said there was a hand imprint on her window, which we saw form before our eyes. And we heard talking outside of the car. And this was down the road.

My friends in the truck later showed up driving back down the road. What they said happened to them seemed worse. One kid was touched. Another was scratched. And the third one other than the driver had been pushed. All had heard whispering and movement. It was not a windy night. The driver of the truck did believe in ghosts and he was the least scared of them. He said that he will never come back. He felt like there was a demon or malevolent spirit who probably protects the families around there.

On the ride back I kept seeing a dark shape of a person and a dog. The dog would run and disappear into the night. We were going the speed limit which I think was 55. The person would be standing by a sign or a tree. Both I could only see out of the corner of my eye. They kept reappearing until we hit city limits then we were left alone.

I think the shadow guy my husband saw was the protector of the surrounding area.
>>
>>17408905
Meh, only hundreads of dead corps in à cold chambre. Chinese food mabe
>>
>>17408899
A friend of mine says this is from a marketing campaign for resident evil.
>>
>>17408904
>>screams at the top of my head
lmao
>>
File: 1B3sFPA.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1B3sFPA.gif
2MB, 500x600px
Okay since we can do first hand stories:
>be me, at home alone
>about 11pm
>watching some TV and browsing Internets on phone
>probably middle of February so it's snowing outside
>everything is that kind of eerie silence when the snow absorbs the sound n shit
>TV show finishes so I mute the TV so I put it on standby and go watch the snow from the window of the lounge
>dark, I live on the edge of an estate in small houses that look out over the fields and lanes leading to the town
>TV turns on
>WTF.jpg
>turn it off completely and shrug it off
>go to bed not long after
>my room is directly above the lounge, in the converted loft (attic for americafags)
>wake up at about 2am because I hear something downstairs
>can't be partner because he's working night shift and he gets home at around 6-7am.
>could be home early because of the weather so I don't totally rule out the possibility but it's unlikely
>make my way down stairs half expecting him, half sp00kd because ghoolies
>TV is turned on.
>assume it's playing up. Turn the light on (only a lamp), go over to TV
>unplug the damn thing so I can get some sleep
>kick the plug out of the way because I don't ant it in my feet
>turn lamp off and close the door which has glass panels
>about to get to the bottom of the stairs when the light comes back on
>begin to freak out at this point
>after a minute of just staring at the door expecting someone to move around in there, I just run upstairs, grab my phone
>come back down, get keys and shoes
>leave the house and just start driving to where partner works
1/? will continue if anyone's interested
>>
>>17420211
please continue friend
>>
>>17420299
That guy is pretty hot.
>>
>>17408899
>>17408905
>>17417303
>>17417303
its just a medical storage area
that's where your body goes if you donate it to science
>>
>>17414847
Topkek/10
>>
>>17409070
Thanks.
>>
>>17420211
and then...?
>>
>>17413824
Entirely.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster
Be sure to check out the video of the computer simulation in the links.
>>
>>17410625
Only partially, and only on the least interesting parts. Especially glaring is the idea that the POTUS would have a man named Kennedy as their secretary at a point in history when being Irish was only slightly better than being black.
>>
>be me, 7/8 years old
>90% of my dreams are me dying in horrible ways
>Sometimes waking up in middle of the night to see wierd shapes watching me, rarely daytime
>sometimes a shadowy figure, sometimes a fully visible creature
>Always terrified, rarely went to sleep with parents
>Lie in bed with parents me in the middle, about to sleep
>See a shape, looks more humanoid than the others, also wears a hat
>circles the bed, sometimes stops to turn and stare me, and then continues to circle the bed
>never wakes parents up because bad things might happen
>Cover under blanket, always checking for the figure to be there or not, is always there
>At some point fall asleep
>Dream about falling into an endless pit
>Wake up falling down into my bed

Cont.
>>
>>17421210
Keep going mofo
>>
>>17421210

>Fast forward a few months after first encounter of the figure with a hat
>Start to have more dreams about falling and then waking up in different spots
>Repeating multiple dreams of me dying, somenight i noticed that
>In one dream walk up a hill, to be greeted by a lizard like monster that kills me
>Few days later have same dream, this time i expected it and said something on the lines of "I am your friend", it exploded and i woke up
>I started to control my dreams more and more or someshit
>One night wake up to be greeted by the figures again
>This time i decide to stand up approach them
>I try to reach out and touch it, it tried back up, but when i touched it
>It felt wierd to touch, but then the creature dissapeared in an blink of an eye
>Nightmares kept comming and it felt like a war against me and the figures that seem to appear after each nightmare
>In bed again, about to sleep
>See the Humanoid figure with the hat again
>It felt different from the others
>on the edge of my bed, hugging the wall
>It circles my bed, stops to look at me, and then circles my bed again
>Didn't want to touch it, had a bad feeling
>Fall asleep having a good dream, See the Humanoid figure with a hat, I fall down a pit again
>Wake up in my parents bedroom
>The hand that always touched the creatures now is full with cuts and it burned

Cont.
>>
File: tumblr_o1kq00VTqg1spnyg9o1_500.gif (838KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1kq00VTqg1spnyg9o1_500.gif
838KB, 480x342px
>>17418668
lovely anon
>>
>away on weekend trip with mum and younger siblings
>staying in an old two bedroom house by the woods
>first bedroom is facing the kitchen from across the hallway, and the second bedroom is down the end of the hallway past the bathroom
>i'm the oldest in the family so i got first bedroom to myself, while mum and the kids shared the other room
>lying in bed in pitch black, nearly asleep with my door open (in case mum called out to me)
>hear footsteps in the kitchen. old house so i think it could possibly be random creaking
>kitchen tap turns on and off 3 times
>lying in bed freaking out because the light switch to the room i was in, was in the hallway
>hear the footsteps in kitchen again, sounds like it's walking in circles
>i pull back my blankets and prepare to run to mums room
>footsteps stop. i'm lying there holding my breath
>suddenly footsteps start up again and they're coming right towards me
>hear it coming up the side of my bed that i was on
> i move with lightning speed, jumping off the end of my bed and turn the light on
>nothing there
>know mum wont believe me so i spend the rest of the night sitting up in bed with the light on playing games on my phone
>next night there i slept with light on
>>
>>17409177
That mask looks exactly like one I bought on Amazon for a Hotline Miami Halloween costume.
>>
This happened last night, a little background first.
I live in a house that I have always known to be haunted. I deal. Ive seen shit and heard shit since the night I moved in. Last june my brother hung himself in the basement. He had a deep voice. Very distinct.
> be me, asleep, 3am.
> fiance in shower. Mother asleep.
> wake up to someone opening the pet gate at the bottom of the stairs which are right outside of my room.
> 'ANON. ANON!'
> urgent sounding voice but could have been my mother or my fiance or anyonr. I couldnt make it out.
> tf.jpg I roll onto my side and hollar half asleep
> 'whaat.'
> no response
> tf ever. Roll onto my back n start to doze.
> I hear my name again. Only this time ot was my brothers voice. Very clear like next to me
> I cant open my wyes or move but I certainly am awake. Terrified.
> I hear a wierd, smothered crying from the hall outside the doorway.
> fiance gets out of the shower, comes to bed. Im crying pretty bad because I have retained my alertness.
> holyshitsoscare
>>
>>17421826
I'm sorry about your brother, mate.
>>
File: 1454792796990.jpg (16KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1454792796990.jpg
16KB, 600x549px
Back in 2011 I used to work at a Wal-Mart overnight for some spare cash during college, had a few note worthy spooks. Imma toss them out in the order they occured.
Incident 1:
>working in backrooms
>long hallway with only one exit on both sides
>working one day and glance at what looked like an older man at the opposite end of the hall
>wave and say "Mornin'"
>figure lifts his to look at me, turns 90°, and walks straight into and through the wall

Incident 2:
>still spooked, can't walk to the other end of the hall without a feeling of extreme dread
It felt like that tension you get before seeing a screamer or something, and you just know it's gonna happen. Didn't help that I constantly felt like I was being watched.
>start asking around, trying to find out if anyone else has seen anything odd
>get a lot of "Holy shit, you've seen him too?"
>ask this one older negress
>sweet lady, must've been in her mid-50's or 60's
>she goes from her usual jovial, laughy mood to a deadpan "Anon, do NOT talk to me about this ever again."
>mfw she sounded genuinely pissed off

Will continue.
>>
>>17408193
I love that band
>>
I posted this story in another thread, but I'll repost is here along with some extra info.
I was born outside of Cleveland, Ohio, when I was 2 or 3 my parents bought a house in some redneck town in Northwest Pennsylvania. I lived there from the time I was 2 or 3, until I was in 2nd grade (about 7 or 8 years old). I've had a handful of experiences in this house, along with some other observations.

>when we lived in this house I could never be left alone
>always felt like something was watching me
>parents tried convincing me I was being dumb
>the whole time I lived there I was terrified of being alone
>parents always fought, almost every night

>shortly after moving in, about 5 or 6 years old
>we have a guest bedroom with a TV
>parents were in London for a week
>grandma was babysitting me
>get bored, set up ladder in guest bedroom
>climb up, 2nd step from the top
>feels like someone pushed it
>fall off from almost-top, ladder falls over
I've have had indescribable anxiety of on ladders/stools ever since, even if someone is holding it

>be me, 6 years old
>go to sleep
>wake up in the morning like normal
>look around
>my mattress and sheets are in the middle of the room on the floor, off my top bunk
>what the fuck
>sheets are neatly tucked under the mattress
>nope.jpg
>later that morning parents told me I did it
>never believed them
How the fuck does a 6/7 year old move a mattress 5 feet down on the ground, neatly tuck everything back in, without waking up enough to remember it? I've never had anything related to sleep walking before or since then.

cont.
>>
>>17422205
One of the most disturbing things I have ever experienced in my life were the dreams I had while living in this house. I would have the same recurring type of dream, over and over, almost every night. My perspective was severely skewed, my field of view was as if I was looking down at the subject at an 80 degree angle, while 15 feet above it. The subject was usually a shape, and sometimes it was myself, in the third person. What happened in these dreams was my vision stuck on the subject of the dreams, at that very off perspective. The background of every dream was the darkest black I can ever recall thinking of/seeing. There were warm colored - occasionally white - shapes and patterns, and these shapes and patterns would spin and make different motions repeatedly. While all of this is happening I hear a very deep voice softly cackling or saying something that I could never make out, or just making sounds. These dreams felt like they lasted for days, it felt like I was in purgatory, almost. I would often wake up in the middle of the night, covered in sweat, breathing heavily, with the unshakable feeling of something/someone watching me. I would go back to sleep, have a similar/the same dream for a relatively smaller amount of time. I remembered these dreams so vividly, and I never forgot. I haven't told anybody about these dreams with the exception of a handful of close friends.

>parents got this top-only bunk bed for me
>shitty old computer where bottom bunk should be
>I sleep in the top bunk
>wake up in the middle of the night one night
>see dark figure/shadow, super tall, pacing around my bed
>freak out
>cry myself back to sleep
That was the last bad experience I had that house, we moved to another (less redneck) town right on Lake Erie shortly after.
>>
File: 1456766156851.jpg (218KB, 815x609px) Image search: [Google]
1456766156851.jpg
218KB, 815x609px
>>17422179
Incident 3:
>working near the racks with cleaning products, bleach, detergent, pinesol, etc.
>ask a coworker if she's ever seen anything unusual
>start chatting about what we've seen then KLAP
>a box of 4 detergent bottles placed on a shelf 12' off the ground lands exactly where I was just a second or two before
The boxes are always tucked in the back to prevent shit like this from happening, and I'm sure I don't have to tell you how much 4 gallons of laundry detergent weighs. Protip: Shit isn't light.
>coworker and I just kinda stare blankly at each other then stop talking about it

Incident 4:
>talk to one coworker, a guy who's worked there since the store opened a decade or so ago
>ask if anyone has ever died in the store
>"Mmmm no, not that I can remember."
>Oh thank Chri-
>"Wait no, there was this one dude, had a heart attack and kicked it in the backrooms in 2003."
>ask him what he looked like, where he worked
>"Older dude, white, pretty tall, worked inventory over in [at the end of the hall]"
Later that night while working in the -40° meat freezer something fucked up with the door so I couldn't open it from the inside. Luckily I had my phone on me, and called someone to see if they could help. Dude opened the door like it was nothing and to my knowledge, never had any issues getting stuck before or since.

I stopped asking questions after that.
>>
File: spookhouse.jpg (151KB, 980x762px) Image search: [Google]
spookhouse.jpg
151KB, 980x762px
>>17422212
I've spoken to my mom about the house a few times in the past. She said that she also felt something negative whenever she was alone in the house, and that sometimes at night she would hear footsteps and floorboards creaking, but she never heard my bedroom door open (our bedrooms were right next to each other). They also have not fought like they used to when we lived there, other than a few occasional arguments, and nothing was ever as serious..

I do have a story or two of my grandparents' (dad's parents) house.
Pic related, it's the house I had all that spoopy shit happen in.
>>
File: innawoodlayout.png (31KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
innawoodlayout.png
31KB, 800x600px
>>17422218
Stories from grandparents' house.

>be about 12 years old
>staying the night
>it's the middle of the summer
>storming pretty bad
>lightning, thunder, non stop down pouring
>house is one floor, pic related
>go to bed about 11
>lay in bed for a bit
>look at clock
>about 1130
>power goes out almost the second I look at the clock
>fuckmylife.avi
>room is pitch black
>scares the piss out of me
>decide go to get grandparents
>as soon as I open my door I regret it
>instant overwhelming feeling of being watched from every direction
>decide that I don't want to them up for something stupid
>walk down the hall
>sit on the couch, hope the power will come back on soon
>lightning flashes through the big window and lights up the room every 15 or 20 seconds
>power flickers on, but only for a second
>see something out of the corner of my eye
>asshole is clenched harder than a diamond
>start hearing the kitchen floors creak
>still feel like I'm being watched
>feel an occasional breeze blow past me
>power never comes back on
>I sat there for what felt like a lifetime, petrified
>fell asleep at some point, sitting up
>wake up, storm is over, grandparents are asking me what the fuck I'm doing on the couch
>>
File: innawood.png (574KB, 490x477px) Image search: [Google]
innawood.png
574KB, 490x477px
>>17422251
The whole was creepy as shit, it was in the middle of a heavily wooded area, in the middle of nowhere. The nearest town was a 10 minute drive on a curvy country road.
Every single time I spent the night there I was always spooked. I heard footsteps, floors creaking. Sometimes things would be in a different position or place entirely, grandparents didn't do it. They're old and don't find those kinds of jokes funny.
Another story, not ghost paranormal but ayyliums
>14 or 15 years old
>sitting on couch in living room, about 10 PM
>grandpa went to bed, grandma is sitting in recliner next to couch watching TV (along that front wall) while browsing through the newspaper
>kinda zoned out, nothing good is on
>looking out the window
>bright flash looking like it came from the treeline across the hill
>whatthefuck
>ask grandma if she saw it, she says no
>that night I heard more footsteps than usual
>heard grandparents' bedroom door open
>no reason for that because they have a bathroom in their bedroom
>forced myself to go to sleep after that
>was to spooked to be awake

This is same house my dad grew up in, and I've talked to him about it and he said he had a very similar experience to that one. It seems as though he doesn't remember much about his childhood, whatsoever. Not even the big details that most people remember. Over the past few years I've kind of suspected something happened in that house that he tried to repress, and in the process took down everything else. If the house really is spook as it feels, I can't say I blame him.

Pic related, the house and the woods surrounding it.
>>
>>17409016
So keit-ai finds a way?
>>
>>17409321
You're a piece of work yourself, I'm sure.
>>
I was wondering.... My roommate has been hearing weird things in our house when we are not there. He hears foot steps, shuffling across the floor, rattling of his bedroom doorknob, and banging. We've gotten our guns out and went investing to the sounds we hear but to no avail. Any thoughts?
>>
Still livin in house. He keeps bringing it up, we keep telling him to stop or it will get worse. What do we do? It's not scary really, it's more of... Making us paranoi as fuck
>>
File: 1448799307070.jpg (22KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
1448799307070.jpg
22KB, 252x249px
>>17411111
>>
>>17416252
I see the circle what to do?
>>
>>17418366
That's not the circle
>>
>>17410942
no, stop.
>>
Ok so this was a disturbing dream I had one night about a week ago when I couldn't sleep and it kinda leads into something paranormal.

I'll just note quickly im from australia and the dream took place in an area called 'the blue mountains' (which i'd never heard of till my dream)

So I was just sitting in a spa in the middle of the bush under a sign that says blue mountain resort
then my friend came and and said lets go back to our unit, but ive got a stop on the way
because he met some girls that said to come there with your friend
so we walk past all these tents and end up at an actual street with units of house
knock on a house and this girl answers the door and says who are you,friend just walks in and I said hey and follow
so we walk in and go upstairs where theres a hallway.2 doors on each side and a door in the middle at the end. we go straight to the end one in the middle
we open it and its some kind of drug and card playing den
scary looking middle aged men dressed as cowboys and girls our age (not their prostitutes)
theres 2 chairs open at the table and he walks in and sits down and says hey guys can someone pour me a whiskey like he knows them
then he beckons me to sit in the other seat and I say Hi im anon and they all just look at me
they serve us the drinks then one of the men starts saying "lets play a round"
then he starts explaining the rules loudly, but his words are inaudible and literally nothing can be understood
everyone's listening and know whats going on
and right at the very end he says "and of course, we're all playing for a little part of us"
then then I have to go first, I get dealt 5 cards and have to roll two dice, so I roll them and get 2 sixes
then they all look at me and start laughing
manic laughing
then suddenly im back outside at the blue mountains
and im trying to find my spa
then I see this fucking monster fucked up looking black cat thing staring at me
then it ran at me and i had to try and wake my self up.
>>
>>17423181

now the paranormal part. Basically i was so freaked out by wtf happened in this dream I decided to look it up, because i woke with this strong sense to go to the blue mountains.

Anyways i looked up 'blue mountains black cat' and all these pages about sightings of these things came up all around that area. fucking crazy. its like something was trying to tell me something in the dream because people are actually seeing these black cats but I saw it in a dream?
>>
>>17420921
This
>>
>>17409239
So Americans invented the Junji Ito ending.
>>
Had a weird dream a couple months ago,

>fell asleep early, about 8pm. >Boyfriend was downstairs, playing video games. Usually he has a headset on as he plays with friends.
>have this dream that someone is at front door, some how door is unlocked and they just walk in.
>they walk down the hallway away from the front door and peer into the other room where my boyfriend is, his back is turned so he doesn't see this figure
>thing walks up stairs to my room, stands outside my closed door
>in the dream I was fully aware that this thing came into the house, and was waiting for me
>I get up front bed and walk to my bedroom door,
>I stand there, hesitating, my handshaking uncontrollably as I open the door
>see figure there. It's about my height (5'7). It's completely black, like a shadow but I can't see through it. Has a hoodie on, hood up. I can't see its face
>It places it hands on either side of my shoulders, forcing me backwards, pushing me into my room
>pushes me onto my bed
>I have my hands on its shoulders, trying to push it off me
>wake up
>I'm all the way at the bottom of my bed, my blankets are all over the floor and my legs are kind of dangling off the bed
>super freaked out

It was so creepy because in my dream I was wearing exactly what I was wearing to bed, and my room looked just like it did. After this dream, weird things started happening. Things fell over in my closet without any reasoning, things getting moved around, dark shadows in the corners of my room. Weird shit
>>
File: hei lean.png (582KB, 850x860px) Image search: [Google]
hei lean.png
582KB, 850x860px
>>17408374
>but I would define this shape as being "darker than darkness"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOhMCMM78r4
>>
>>17411204
>>17409136
Mother of the kitten apparently got pregnant by Satan.
>>
Something spooky that happened to me a wile back

>be 18 right out of high school
>living in an 2 bedroom apartment with my mom and my sister
>mom just got divorced
>its sometime right after halloween
>my little sister went down to waverly hills sanitorium for halloween
>weird stuff starts to happen that didn't usually happened before afterwards
>stuff being placed in odd places, stuff falling ect.
>one night I wake up to my hedgehog lose in my room making a huffing sound
>its around 3:06 in the morning
>get up and put it back in its cage in the living room
>its cage was lifted up in a way where it couldn't of gotten out on its own
>go back to sleep to only be awaken by the same noise the my hedgehog made earlier
>its a laughing sound as if you were breathing out of your nose
>peak up to the right side of my bed
>there is a figure of a man on the side of my bed
>creeped the fuck out
>keep waking up at 3:06 every morning afterwards
>eventually we moved out at the end of november
>>
I am a man. A man of the woods and whisky. This is my shame I shall share with you.

>Be 43
>Living in a cabin outside of Portland, alone
>Smoking weed and drinking whisky, living as God intended
>Browsing /b/ late at night
>Deciding /b/ is boring I jump from board to board and finally end up on /x/
>End of the Road
>Read through the many shit posts and succubus summoning threads
>It's all succubus, listener and tulpa threads
>It's all shit
>Get to the last post in the catelog before it 404'ed
>"How To Summon A Succubus"
>Ah /x/ you truely have a charm about you
>Read the OP's text about how to summon a succubus
>I'm bored and have all the things listed so why not?
>Take off all my clothes at 11:45 pm
>Overcast
>very spoopy
>Light the candels
>Begin to masterbate into a dish
>I cry out into the heavens
>SHAUNDA WHY WON'T YOU COME BACK?
>I feel Shaunda can not hear me
>I take my hand saw and cut open a perfect circle in my roof
>It begins to rain
>Rain pours down my manly chest as I masterbate harder
>SHAUNDA I HAVE THE POWER
>Lightning cracks
>Shaunda never came
>I don't go on /x/ anymore
>>
>>17420211
Bump
>>
>>17425415
but...how are you posting this if you don't go on /x/?

>mfw that's the spoopiest thing in this thread
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.