[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy Conspiracy Theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 44

File: 1453965715151.png (876KB, 1274x935px) Image search: [Google]
1453965715151.png
876KB, 1274x935px
What conspiracy theories do you find the most likely /x/?
>9/11 was an inside job
>some ancient civilizations had advanced technology
>Sandy hook was nothing more than a bunch of crisis actors
>>
really obvious one, but Aliens, some sort of alien life, or some thing from outer space which could help the U.S.'s technology advance further, is being hidden by the Gov. at area 51. They denied it in the 90's, yet it was connected to the Roswell incident. I could get deeper into this but won't at the moment.
Also, 9/11 might or might not have been an inside job, but the government might have known it was coming, and didn't take the signs (whatever they were) seriously.
The same thing happened in pearl harbor, the government caught on to a Japanese attack, but like, 2 officers lost their jobs for not acting and taking the signs seriously. This one is legitimate, it's in the history books and everything.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
File: FlatEarth.jpg (54KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
FlatEarth.jpg
54KB, 1620x854px
>>17407367
12 other countries warned the US about pearl harbor but the US let it happened so they can officially get involved in the war and make some serious $$$$$$$$. My grandfather was in the navy and served around that time and hes pretty adamant that US knew it was coming lol

9/11 was an inside job (with Israel) but the people who crashed the planes were real terrorists. government workers were going in the world trade center 2 weeks prior weakening the steel beams.
>>
>>17407162
The third one, but that was the government.
But of course, there's more to it.

There's a huge push for liberal politics, to take root in the minds of people. Facebook is in it. Twitter is in it, Google too, most tech and media companies, and it's painfully obvious but at this point only an outsider realizes. Probably 4chan is compromised too. It probably started with people who really believe that it's the best, but it is a conspiracy none the less. They actually want to control us for the greater good, but they're justifying the means with their end.

I'm not sure if the government is directly involved, but I wouldn't be surprised. Something with DiGRA and the FCC should be par for the course. Not sure which direction the control is in, though.

Monstanto, food companies are probably with it, and I wouldn't be surprissed if GMOs, candy, proc foods actually produce mind-weakening/altering chemicals to make people more suggestionable.

Of course, maybe they make it so obvious because it's actually a double-play, and they want reactionaries to inherit the world, instead of liberals. I wouldn't be fazed if I was actually a pawn in their scheme.

Media, of course, is as bad. They have operations in other countries, in a "multinational" (read: globalist) media control that either is controlled by US government, or controls US govt. They collaborate with tech corps. They give the same predominant spin to stuff. Some conservative media empires are just controlled opposition.

China has something to do, what with the rumors of Sesame Credit. The companies involved will probably sell the ideas, or they will get their ideas stolen by a bureau of tech companies in American soil. From then to a global control it's just 48 hours apart. I'm not saying China is in with the US, they might be unwilling pawns, or just they believe themselves to be antagonists.
In the end, the companies are the ones who control, and world govts are probably pawns.

Word limit.
>>
>>17407611
Of course, no actual certainity can be had. After all, I jsut work with what I have. But the push is so real (and obnoxious) it's almost tangible
>>
File: t.jpg (132KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
132KB, 491x491px
>>17407162
>>some ancient civilizations had advanced technology
>>
>>17407162
It's been 15 years since 9/11 and I have yet to meet one person who knew or was related to somebody who died in the attacks
>>
>>17408320

really? I live in small town Canada and yet my neighbour claims that her sister died in 'em
>>
>>17408320
I remember being in 6th grade language arts on 9/11 and more than a few kids in my class mentioned someone from their family died that day.
>>
I know someone who's related to someone who died during 9/11 and I'm not even American.
>>
>>17407611

I've never really understood the whole "mind-weakening" thing. I mean, we've known since the 40s that the media is 100% propaganda in that it is quite literally only there to manipulate the masses(think Bernays .... see "Century of Self" for those who have not seen it), the (higher) education system in most Western countries has headed down a similar path, admission to respectable universities no longer relies on "potential" but instead how large of a monetary donation the "applicants" family can provide, thinking "outside the box" generally gets you "nowhere" in life fast, not to mention that when you get down to it, your average person is not only lazy but actually pretty fucking COZY living in their little box - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally - the people who actually *do* attempt to make a fuss are not only few and far between but can/will be completely locked down usually *before* they cause any trouble, ie: we ALMOST self-regulate our own with accusations of "zomg autism/crack addict/crazy person!!!", the worse that will happen is buddy finally blows and takes a couple more with him when he goes(which we all do). Any "revolution" against those things mentioned above is halted well-before it has the chance to begin, and even if it did not, those in power have military weapons and support. So um, basically, why again is this thought-dampening effect neeeded? Our thoughts are not a threat to them, it strikes me as naive to think otherwise.

> inb4 THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT@u@ THINK
> inb4 MUH GUNS
> inb4 MURICA

Also, I loveeeeee everyone touting this Monsanto shit as if they a) know/understand wtf they're talking about and aren't just regurgitating someone else's (completely fucking retarded)opinion that they learned from a documentary they saw on Youtube once awhile back, and b) are actually indeed concerned with their health when it comes to all/most aspects of life, and not just those from sensationalized, BS Youtube documentaries.
>>
>>17408439

I rsn out of space but basically said what I wanted to except I wanted to say that every time I read the word "Monsanto" I cannot help but picture some 400+lbs diabetic with a slack jaw, a super size coca cola in one hand and a fucking big mac in another as they are all "zomgggg muh gmossss"
>>
>>17408320

I know I'll probably get called a shill, but my dad, believe it or not, was supposed to be on the first plane that hit the towers. He was told by his boss last minute to stay at their building instead, but 4 of his coworkers still went.

I was only 11 when this happened, so the weight of that never really hit me till years later.
>>
>>17407162
>9/11 was an inside job
Letting it happen was an inside job. The job was allowed to happen by condition of outside parties.
>some ancient civilizations had advanced technology
All ancient civilizations had advanced technology. Pro tip: They weren't ancient when they were still alive.
>Sandy hook was nothing more than a bunch of crisis actors
"Nothing more" implies that it didn't happen in one timeline so that it could be prevented in all others. There is both a truth and an act, and neither is the whole of the story.
>>
>9/11 was an inside job
>moon landing video was hoax
>bigfoot is real
>aliens are real
>>
>>17409185
9/11 was planned, period. How it was planned, why it was planned, and who, exactly, planned it, are big questions we might never know the answer to. But ultimately it was for the insurance (money).

Can't comment on the moon landing conspiracy, but I hear the original tapes got lost. The single most important extraterrestrial artifact ever to drop from the sky, and NASA loses it. Something is up here, and I don't know what.

Bigfoot has no reason to be considered fake. Why, then, have so many false reports been filed? Why? How does it compare to measurably faked stories of alien encounters? We need some hard statistics to uncover with mystery. Let's just hope they don't come after anyone who tries to look up the statistics.

Aliens are... a complex matter.
>>
>>17407515
I remember reading about some "wargames" and or terrorist training thing that was going on the same morning of 9/11. The two planes was detained at a military base and the occupants were told it was a test campaign and to call their loved ones. (that's why there were cell phone calls because you couldn't establish those calls in the air at that time) and were then killed. The ones that hit the buildings were empty drones, the Pentagon was hit by a missle. The 4th plane was shot by a surface to air missle. Over 60 people that were witnesses (helo pilots, reporters, firemen, etc) have died by either suicide, random murders or accidents.

One witness that was to testify actually gave some radio interview and said he was not suicidal and to question if anything were to happen to him. Weeks before his court testimony his body was found in his garage, hanging.

This action has not paper trail, and those that were witnesses or part of it are dead.
>>
>>17407162
My personal favorite is that all conspiracy theories really are just fiction, a fake out. 9-11 wasn't an inside job, Sandy Hook really was a lone nut, Pearly Harbor was an actual sneak attack, the moon landing actually happened, mind control isn't real, fluoride promotes good dental hygiene, aliens aren't visiting, and every other fringe conspiracy are 100% bullshit. Everything is exactly what it says on the tin, but it's the conspiracies that are the conspiracy.

Every single conspiracy is falsified, assembled, released, nurtured, and protected. Maybe by committee or independently, but each big-scary event that occurs shortly thereafter has a conspiracy released for it, in some cases multiple ones. These conspiracies are all orchestrated by some small cabals of power-hungry nobodies that want the world to think that there is some order to everything and that someone is pulling the strings, their ultimate hope being that they'll be outed as the puppet masters one day. With the real kicker being that none of these prospective puppeteers has any real power of their own, their purchasing power is nil, employment prospects are bleak, and zero influence on those around them.

And their greatest fear that it will be discovered that the world is nothing more than randomness governed by nothing more than chaos and that all tragedies and triumphs have only the direct participants to blame and honor.
>>
The USS Liberty incident.

Intro..

The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The intentional combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.

Aftermath..

>Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in "error" after being "mistaken" for an Egyptian ship.

This was a flat out lie. There are recordings from the Israeli pilots during the attack confirming to HQ that the ship was infact US, then being ordered to carry on.

The USS Liberty's SOS call back to the US apparently went unheard, according to the official story, yet President Lyndon B. Johnson was quoted at the time as saying.. ""I want that goddamn ship going to the bottom. No help. Recall the wings."

Why? And if no SOS was received, how did he know of the event?

Israel knew it was a US ship. The US either let it happen, or conspired with others to orchestrate the attack.

It was a true false-flag, and an attempt to kick-start a war with Egypt and friends (Iraq).

>The US either let it happen, or conspired with others to orchestrate the attack.

Seems to be a recurring theme during it's brief existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
>>
>>17409701

And btw.. look at whats happened to Egypt and Iraq. Coincidence?
>>
>>17408320
Helps if you leave your basement, sorry, command center, once in a while.
>>
I only believe 9/11 might have been an inside job. I never really investigated much into it, so it's just a "might" and it happened so much time ago and had such a small effect on me I just can't force myself to care.
>>
>>17409737
But then who would man the internet?
>>
>>17409750
By "investigate" do you mean that you'll google a bunch of shit that arrives at the same preconceived notion that it was an inside job?
>>
>>17409804
Nah, actual investigation. Reading books, reading the most unbiased sources I can find, lioking at the news from september 2001,some actual investigation. I'm just lazy and not interested enough to actually investigate shit. Can't confirm or give proof, I just have a feeling.
>>
File: SIGYGIS.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SIGYGIS.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>17407611
>In the end, the companies are the ones who control, and world govts are probably pawns.

Maybe next time cut to the chase.

Personally I think the trend for liberal politics is the fact most people prefer to be on the humanitarian side of history. I like some conservative viewpoints, but so many candidates make social issues the front runners of their campaign that politics have to be a polarizing issue.
>>
>>17409756
I'd cover for ya.
>>
>>17409353
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Contra_affair

It's too bad every now and then conspiracies come true.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 717x960px
i saw a ufo up close in the nevada desert, and watched it take off into space at the speed of light. since ive been paranoid as to wtf theyre doing here exactly.
>>
>>17409227

>Can't comment on the moon landing conspiracy, but I hear the original tapes got lost. The single most important extraterrestrial artifact ever to drop from the sky, and NASA loses it. Something is up here, and I don't know what.

Actually Australia lost it. Blame them.

The lander touched down at 3:18pm Eastern Standard time, it was daytime in the US and the moon was not on that side of the earth. The live feed was beamed down to Australia who then sent it up to relay it down so NASA could recieve it and semd it to americans televisions. Live television over that much of a distance was incredibly rudimentary. They didn't have quite as intricate of an array of television satellites as we have nowadays.

What NASA got from Australia was lower quality than the actual video was supposed to be, there was a problem with the relay.

The version NASA got is the version we have all seen time and time again, but the version Australia would've received was very high quality. They didn't save the tapes because I guess they thought that the feed was going through alright at the time and wouldn't have known there was a quality loss until afterwards. It's not that they didn't save the tapes, I don't think they recorded it since they were just there to bounce the transmission back up to a satellite pointed at NASA
>>
>>17409863
tonkin ties in directly to the Kennedy assassination as well. 1)kill Kennedy 2)escalate war. One month before he was murdered he signed an order to start pulling troops out of 'nam. lbj takes command and the tonkin incident happens that summer('65): full blown war.

let's also not forget Colin Powell's wmds lel.
two wars we know unequivocally that were based on lies(they probably all have but these cannot be disputed).
>>
File: ANYTHING.jpg (97KB, 801x800px) Image search: [Google]
ANYTHING.jpg
97KB, 801x800px
>>17407515
I recall also reading about a woman testifying she had proof 9/11 was an inside job. She claimed she wasn't suicidal, and then, of course, killed herself.

Also I recall reading something about Dick Cheney saying we needed a national tragedy to have an excuse to go into the Middle-East.
>>
>>17409185
It seems bigfoot is most likely a bear with mange. It seems with so many people searching for so long, we would have more compelling evidence. It's either extinct or extremely rare. But I can fucking guarantee you it's not smart enough to elude so many humans so determined to find it.

Reminder that Chupabras are coyotes with mange.
>>
>>17408439
>touting this Monsanto shit
I read recently that they're behind the microcephaly cases in NE Brasil by way of a Japanese affiliate that produces a chemical larvicide.

Any non-tinfoil source on this?
>>
>>17409701
The London Israeli embassy bombing in 1994 was orchestrated by the mossad, it's a pretty well established fact. Scrubbed from Wikipedia.
>>
>>17409812
I wanna rebuild the towers in the Nevada desert, artificially age them and actually crash planes into them, just to see.
I doubt they'll come down like in 2001, than.
>>
>>17407162
Alright, what's with this shill campaign to log every IP's favorite conspiracies? This has the be beyond a dozen of these threads we've had in this month alone.
>>
>>17409975
Be sure to completely furnish every office in the same way with all the same record rooms and massive caches of paper.

People don't realize that jet fuel didn't have to melt the steel beams; paper fire warps steal beams.
>>
>>17409981
I think they're teaching an AI to write conspiracy theories so they can monetise a blog that reads the news & theorises faster than human theorists.
>>
>>17409985
Just stuff it with magnesium rods & copy-paper boxes.

Also Hollywood-style pyrotechnics, this revolution will be televised!
>>
>>17409931
>Also I recall reading something about Dick Cheney saying we needed a national tragedy to have an excuse to go into the Middle-East.

well, even the onion had an article about Bush promising at least one "Iraq style" war during his presidency back when he was first "elected."

Anybody who didn't think Bush Jr. would invade somebody was delusional.
>>
>>17409995
>same poster

also wanted to add that 9/11 truthers tend to forget there were a couple prior attempts by various terrorist groups to destroy the towers before 9/11...
>>
>9/11 was most likely insurance related
>popular internet culture was set up in the 2000s by the government to fully integrate surveillance (see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness for early 2000s surveillance programs)
>it is very very likely Hollywood/Disney is drenched in fetishism and pedophilia
>Hollywood and the music industry also does MONARCH programming from time to time
>this is most likely a fact but the US has been downplaying the effects of nuclear bombs by integrating it in media
>aliens have visited but they think we're crazy from all the times they visited and we freaked out
>ancient civilizations may have had advanced technology or may have done things that shouldn't have happened, but they were accidents or lightning in a bottle
>trump will blow the lid on everything that's happened once he becomes president
>>
>>17407162
Kubrick filmed the Moon Landings in his basement.
>>
>>17410005
You're wrong about the last one, like it's just wishful thinking, also the "aliens" were here first.
>>
>>17408320
>>17408320
Some girl in my grade cried a lot and missed school for a while because her dad died in one of the towers. My brother had his first day of highschool half a block from the towers and he saw/heard bodies hitting the floor. Also came home covered in dust/ash
>>
>>17410028
I don't know man, the way he talks about 9/11 is pretty angry, he's also said he wants "to get to the bottom to it". It's speculation but I feel like he knows something
>>
>>17410002
>failed basement bombing

Go big or go home lil man
>>
>>17410034
He says all kinds of shit for the benefit of singe issue voters like hardcore truthers & white supremacists, if he gave a damn, for real, he'd use all is bullshit fiat loan money to do:
>>17409975
Punto.
>>
>>17408456
Please Monsanto PR rep-
tell us why Monsanto is good for us-
correct our misguided opinions and beliefs on what should we as humans ingest on this planet, sir/madam-

>nb4 agent orange
>>
>>17408320
This girl I know, her aunts husbands best man was killed because he was a first responder
>>
File: 1387993335662.jpg (201KB, 660x507px) Image search: [Google]
1387993335662.jpg
201KB, 660x507px
>>17410068
God bless America!
>>
>>17408320
Do you ask everybody you meet if they know somebody who died in the 9/11 attacks?
>>
>>17410032
GOVERNMENT PATSIES.
>>
>>17410089
As a serious lifestyle-truther, I ask several questions about the September 11 2001 "attacks" against the WTC, Pentagon & every American's natural-born rights and privileges, just to get a good sense of who I'm speaking with.
There's sheep & slaves & puppets everywhere, but I am not obliged to frequent their businesses or attend their social events.
>>
>>17410089
No need to ask. You have to open the dailouge and if someone is interested they'll talk.
>crocodile tears
>mentioned how x remind me of someone I knew who died during 9/11
>no response from them
Gotta outsmart the fucking patsies, m80.
>>
>>17410112
cool, how does it feel to be actively working to protect the American imperialism that's destroying the middle east and promoting terrorism?
>>
>>17410115
This seems dangerously close to becoming an agent of disinformation.

I am a sovereign American citizen, interested only in truth & the pursuit of full disclosure. I shouldn't have to stoop tho the level of the patsies & puppetmasters.
>>
>>17410118
What though?
You'll have to clarify, I think you've made a few assumptions.
>>
This guys voice gets a little annoying, but he mentions pretty much all of the above...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kFmZFgGJug
>>
File: 1396471413507.jpg (100KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1396471413507.jpg
100KB, 500x473px
>>
>>17410129
Instead of addressing the real issues surrounding the 9/11 attacks, which are American Imperialism in the middle-east, military support for Israel including providing them with outlawed chemical weapons, support for hated dictatorships as in Saudi Arabia and pre-revolution Iran, you've chosen to focus on a conspiracy theory based on bad science, dubious eye-witness testimony and a healthy dose of logical fallacies. In doing so, you distract attention away from real issues and, willfully or not, are effectively supporting American imperialist foreign policy.
>>
>>17410144
Can you quote me? I'm worried you are responding to multiple anons.

I only mentioned that upon meeting a person, I will ascertain their views on these subjects & decide my level of interaction with them based on their views, not that I'm ignoring this of focused on that or supporting US imperialism,

I don't even pay federal taxes, for Pete's sake!
>>
>>17410144
What are your favourite spooky conspiracy theories?
>>
>>17410164
>As a serious lifestyle-truther, I ask several questions about the September 11 2001 "attacks" against the WTC, Pentagon & every American's natural-born rights and privileges, just to get a good sense of who I'm speaking with.
>There's sheep & slaves & puppets everywhere, but I am not obliged to frequent their businesses or attend their social events.

I was responding to this. I guess I assume whoever wrote this believes the 9/11 attacks were an inside job despite the huge flaws in the 9/11 truth argument.

The effect of these 9/11 truth conspiracy theories, however much taxes the believer in them pays, is to support american imperialism by replacing real issues of US foreign policy with make-believe nonsense.
>>
>>17410179
Probably the Phantom Time theory... not saying I believe it, it's pretty easy to disprove, but it's fun
>>
>>17410191
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

for reference
>>
>>17407162
There were SOME people within the government that knew 9/11 was coming and not only let it happen but actively helped it happen.

Chemtrails do exist...... but there is a good chance they are actually being used to help the environment but "the powers that be" know that if they publicly released what they are doing every lefty, greeny and hippy would kick up a shit storm until sufficient testing had been done which would leave it too late to fix whatever the hell they are trying fix.

As for the moon landing, I'm in two minds...... either it never happened at all, or it did happen and what they found up there would hugely alter the mainstream view of history so they covered it up and took a bunch of fake videos & photos back here on earth.

I have a question for you guys though..... I remember a few years back hearing that Japan was nearing completion on a ground based telescope that would have the capability to view the landing modules on the moon (if they do indeed exist).
Did they finish the telescope?
Was there ever a telescope?
Does Russia or some other country that would love to make the US gov look like dicks have telescopes capable of this?
>>
>>17410181
Ahh, your assumptions are at fault here, thank you for clarifying. First there is no single, prolific, "9-11 truth" argument, the movement is an amalgamation of many people with many theories about what actually happened in the days & weeks leading to that September morning. Their only point of agreement is an informal consensus that these events were used to further the imperial agenda of the Bush family, the Saudi royal family & the war industries.

The second incorrect assumption you've made builds on this, it is that ALL of these theories & alternative narratives are "make-believe nonsense" when elements of truth can be found in many of them.

The third troubling element of your posts is the, entirely implicit, endorsement of the official narrative, at least, if you want to shill for the establishment, own your words!

In truth, the fall of the towers was, in addition to its physicality, a psycho-social phenomenon, a precognitive echo of the crisis of 2008 & a predictive program to prime the population for the inevitable fall of US hegemony, the death-spiral of the empire.

It's really true, that jet fuel can't melt these memes.
>>
>>17410223
>actually being used to help the environment
This never works.
>>
>>17410194
That's a good one.
>>
>>17410223
>I remember a few years back hearing that Japan was nearing completion on a ground based telescope that would have the capability to view the landing modules on the moon

That's the first I'm hearing about that. Gonna look into it and see what I can dig up.
>>
>>17410312
Here's what I turned up.

Here's an explanation of what it would take to see landing sites from earth as well as why things like Hubble can't see the landing sites:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2008/08/12/moon-hoax-why-not-use-telescopes-to-look-at-the-landers/#.VtLHjvA8KrU

Basically, it's a question of resolution. On the other hand, here's a link to some images taken from the recent LRO mission and an interactive map comprising tons of images:

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/celestial-objects-to-watch/moon/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/

http://target.lroc.asu.edu/q3/
>>
>>17408320
My cousin was supposed to be on one of those plans but he was late and missed the flight...who the fuck knows though
>>
>>17408387
Kek, inb4 terrorist on x
>>
>>17408320

Evidently you haven't heard our future president speak. He lost hundreds of friends on 9/11.
>>
>>17410604
>US presidential candidate
>is telling the truth
don't shill so hard, you'll lose your temper
>>
File: yfw.jpg (78KB, 550x717px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
78KB, 550x717px
>>17410604
>yfw Hillary was probably involved in it
>>
>>17410706
Trump was 100% behind 9-11
He did it by himself with a small moving-crew in order to create liquidity in the stagnant, calcified Manhattan real-estate market
>>
>>17407162
Not really spooky but I think JFK was shot by a mix of Oswald and an accidental shot from the security guard behind him
>>
>>17410563
Interesting stuff, cheers for looking into it and providing the links.
>>
>>17410723
The more I've looked into this, the more I believe it.
>>
>>17409995
W did so his family could gain money for oil. His entire presidency got his family and the Cheney family oil money. If Jeb had made it back in office we'd have turned Iraq and Afghanistan into USAEast.
>>
>>17410225
You're cute. Did babby learn some fancy words in college? I've yet to see any real evidence for the truther arguments. All the evidence I've seen is indeed make believe nonsense.

The towers didn't fall at free fall speeds, any video footage will confirm this.

Silverberg did indeed get $4.5 billion in insurance money, after leasing the towers for $6.3 billion, for a net loss of $1.8 billion.

The claim that the towers were built to resist the impact of large jets was made by a construction worker, not by a structural engineer.

The list goes on and on. There are no elements of truth in any of them. Sorry you're not smart enough to see that.

And I'm sorry you accuse me of shilling for the establishment.
>>
>>17407162
Hyperhistory is fact.
>>
I heard a scary theory that Santa doesn't exist.
>>
>>17410723
Idk I feel like the secret service theory is extremely far fetched.
>>
>>17411627
not buying what you're sellin m8
>>
>>17409353
Ah, the ol' Illuminatus! conspiracy.
>>
>>17407367
Aliens are a reverse conspiracy. They exist on other planets, but UFOs are not alien crafts. Area 51 embraces the alien conspiracy because it's a coverup for weapons testing and other research that they don't want other nations finding out about.
>>
>>17408320
I live in the Midwest, of course no one I know died in the attack.
>>
File: 1385710202819.jpg (138KB, 456x303px) Image search: [Google]
1385710202819.jpg
138KB, 456x303px
>>17410112
>As a serious lifestyle-truther, I ask several questions about the September 11 2001 "attacks" against the WTC, Pentagon & every American's natural-born rights and privileges, just to get a good sense of who I'm speaking with.
>There's sheep & slaves & puppets everywhere, but I am not obliged to frequent their businesses or attend their social events.
This has to be bait or you have some serious autism
>>
>>17409843
What did everyone think when the bitch came started blowing God's dead dick and rubbed his cum on her pubes?
>>
File: apollo-17-higher-1.jpg (61KB, 668x325px) Image search: [Google]
apollo-17-higher-1.jpg
61KB, 668x325px
>>17410312
A picture was already taken. Honestly the moon landing hoax is one of the weakest conspiracies out there.
>>
>>17411627
What the hell is that?
>>
>>17411627
Not the kind you're spouting.
'Atlantis' was slightly west of modern Britain (Doggerland Arctic region) and a lot smaller than that. Whether or not they were advanced, who the fuck knows.
>>
>>17407367
Fucking idiot, still thinking Area 51 is actually a thing
>>
We definitely landed on the Moon. If there is a conspiracy, it's that we found something weird, maybe an ancient structure or had contact with aliens or something.

You can go and study the math to get to the Moon, the designs of the spacecraft, work out the energy required to get there, etc. It adds up.
>>
If you really want to know whether 9/11 actually happened the way they say or not, just perform an energy analysis.

When those 3 towers collapsed (1,2 and 7), they fell at speeds very close to free-fall. That's weird because you only get free-fall speeds when all of the gravitational potential energy converts to kinetic energy via gravity. If any of that energy went into breaking the steel beams, pulverizing the concrete, etc., then the collapse (by conservation of energy) would progress much slower than free-fall. Since free-fall speeds (or very close to it) was observed, we can conclude that the buildings' gravitational potential energy is not what pulverized the structure. There is a missing source of energy not accounted for by the official story. What is that source of energy?
>>
>>17413320
you got some math to back this up?
>>
>>17411627
>>17412238
>>17413177
>>17413201
thats a Warhammer map of Earth shit for brains
>>
>>17413473
No faggot, what is Hyperhistory.
>>
File: Aldrin_Apollo_11.jpg (2MB, 2700x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Aldrin_Apollo_11.jpg
2MB, 2700x2700px
The true hoax is that on returning from the first moon landing it was found that 90% of the photos were unusable. Photos were then staged based on the originals, or composed of original photos edited for background errors and contrast issues.

Pic related. The bright spotlight on the ground behind him doesn't make sense if you say the only light source was the Sun. The Sun doesn't cast a spot of light like that, ever. The rest of the background falls into shadow only feet away, as does the foreground, showing that the light is from a spotlight, not the Sun.
>>
>>17413751
The only explanation for the light in that pic is either a Spotlight was used or the photo was edited.
>>
>>17413751
Aaaaannnnnddd when people who obviously know nothing about photography start analyzing photographs, that's my cue to abandon a thread.
>>
>>17410087
Don't you see there bodies burning...
>>
File: 1454363808873.jpg (26KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1454363808873.jpg
26KB, 640x427px
>>17410143
>95% enemy
>11/07/09 Update

my sides are leaving the milky way
>>
>>17410181
>being this autistic
>>
>>17413157
Don't make things more difficult than they already are.
>>
9/11 anons: What was the deal with that one British(?) news show that actually talked about the incident very shortly BEFORE it even happened? I don't remember much about it but it was fishy as hell.
>>
>>17414306
Well they are 5 hours ahead of us.
>>
>>17407162
"most likely" only fits for sandy hook

9/11 is known, proven, demonstrable false flag lie
>>
>>17409227
Yes , 9/11 was planned, by Arabs you fucking idiot.

Stop talking about shit like you know because you wafched some 3 hour documentary on YouTube
>>
>>17413461

Conservation of energy

Kinetic energy = potential energy

KE = PE

1/2 mv^2 = mgh

The mgh (potential energy) term gets converted into kinetic (1/2mv^2) as an object falls under gravity.

Since the buildings fell at near free fall AND somehow pulverized themselves, it is known that there is missing energy. What we saw on that day looks like this;

1/2mv^2 = mgh + X.

X is the source of energy that pulverized the buildings as they fell through themselves. It's not a small number either.

Figure out what X is and you figure out what actually happened.
>>
>>17409701
with jews you lose
>>
>>17410005
god damn you are a beta incel autist lmfao
>>
>>17414789
OK, I'm with you so far. Now what was the mass of the floors above the site of the impact, and calling the floor immediately beneath them the "ground" in this scenario, how much energy do they have after collapsing and falling roughly 3 meters before colliding with the lower portion of the building?

Don't misunderstand me, I really don't have a dog in this fight on either side; I'm just asking if that's been figured into the calculation.
>>
File: 1402441237513.jpg (48KB, 620x821px) Image search: [Google]
1402441237513.jpg
48KB, 620x821px
>>17413900
egggzactly
>>
>>17415113

That's a good question. I don't know that exact number. At each floor, the falling portion would have to break the structural supports of that floor and then accelerate that "new" mass it picked up - this is called the pancake theory. They explored this but have since rejected it. I remember hearing that the pancake theory doesn't work and one of the reasons is that the speed of collapse under that model would be like a minute in duration, not 12-15 seconds or however long it took to collapse.

The thing with the observed collapses is that those buildings fell at nearly the same speeds an object falling through air would have if dropped from the height of those buildings. To believe that is possible, you're basically saying "I believe that a steel framed building has roughly the same resistance as air." Obviously this is wrong. There is some mechanism here we aren't accounting for.
>>
>>17407611
There's a simple reason why I don't believe in a conspiracy to push liberalism (in the social sense / American sense): I'm a pessimist, and I don't believe if there was such a large scale operation it would have a good objective in mind.

The fact that there's a shitload of conservatives in this world kinda makes this moot as well.
>>
>>17408320
This doesn't really make a lot of sense. Even if there was a conspiracy involved, why - wouldn't- a lot of people die? Meaning: the action would obviously be more effective if a lot of American families were affected by deaths of loved ones, instead of an empty building being hit or something.
>>
this whole thread is full of roleplaying edgemaster faggot autistic beta incels

who are also neckbeardz

fuck off u coons

t. negus kingz wewuz
>>
>>17408320

If you remember, the White House was not going to investigate 9/11. It was only after family members pushed for an investigation that one started some 400 days after the attacks. A lot of the evidence had been cleaned up in that time frame.

Good ol' Bush and the gang...
>>
File: freedom.jpg (155KB, 606x583px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
155KB, 606x583px
the proof of a 9/11 conspiracy is the collapse of WTC7. That's all anyone should focus on to prove the case since it cannot be explained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-ARvjQOZH4

The bbc not only reported its collapse 12 minutes before it happened but also how it collapse and that it wasn't another terrorist attack. how could they possibly know it wasn't hit by terrorists that day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877gr6xtQIc
>>
>>17414974
Ok
>>
>>17407162
We are at war and have nearly always been at war with extra-dimensional forces. The world governments are basically a curse on mankind because of our cowardice and laziness. God, angels and demons are very very real and are integral to our daily experiences. Every living soul on the planet has their own spiritual entities commissioned to them for various missions. Our very minds, bodies and souls form a part of the battle-space which these forces war on in and for. We are both the weapon and spoils at time. The values of the world are in opposition to the values of God. The wisdom of the world is foolishness to God and likewise His wisdom is regarded as foolishness by the world. Catholicism does not follow the bible which they claim to believe in. The Vatican is full of high satanists.
>>
>>17414652
You didn't even try to educate yourself, you just listen to the government like a good little sheep.
>>
>>17416417
Friend, how you're acting right now? it's you failing at your own life. You can almost certainly be a better person than you're being and you should damn sure want to be.
>>
>>17407162
the reproduction conspiracy
all (nearly) large companies have hiddenly sexual subliminal messages. just look hard at the advertising and you will see it

ayylmaos at 51

gov forcing liberal propaganda, obv

eu forcing migrants to britain
>>
>>17416374
Recent personal experience has taught me that this, or something like this is approximately the case. In general the world is a lot weirder than most people think.
>>
>>17408320
My mother works in the financial industry. She knew several people who died in the attacks.
>>
>>17409701
>Lyndon B. Johnson was quoted at the time as saying.. ""I want that goddamn ship going to the bottom. No help. Recall the wings."

why?
>>
>>17413900
> has no exlanation
> throws insult as defense mechanism
>>
>9/11 was inside job
>zionist jews ruling the world and pushing globalisation/destruction of white race
>holocaust was overexaggerated because jews saw opportunity to guilt trip nations

See how being "antisemitic" is a fucking crime yet you can shit on every other ethnic group without reprecussions? Hell they even invented world "antisemite" which never happened before, you don't even have a word for someone who dislikes black people only.

I know i sound like /pol/ shitter but holy shit it's at least unnerving.

Stalin killed way more people under his regime than Hitler did and yet Hitler is embodiment of evil because he threatened jews.
>>
>>17408373

I was also in 6th grade during 9/11 (1990bro?). I actually lived in Queens, my mom had to walk home across a bridge from the nursing home she worked at on the Upper West Side.

A classmate of mine was hysterical because his mom worked on like the 4th floor of the South Tower lol, she was fine.

I just want to make it clear that there's a difference between false flags that actually have no casualties, like Sandy Hook, and conspiracies that involve real deaths of innocents but are completely and utterly controlled and perpetrated for a reason.
>>
>>17409350

Do you have a link or video you can offer to substantiate that claim? I know the planes that hit the Towers simultaneously passed over a NY military base but I've never seen a serious documentary or investigation state that the real plane occupants were murdered by the government, even though it would be plausible. Those cell phone calls were suspicious and impossible, and it would be possible to have the planes land at the same time two drones take off, I suppose, to make it seem like the same planes.

Tl:dr: Moar details
>>
>>17416417
>muh government
I went through that government conspiracy phase many years ago when I was a teenager. Time to grow up anon. Turn off Alex Jones for a while a go live your life
>>
>>17409353

This "No one is steering the ship" post is posted in almost every conspiracy thread in so many eloquent variations. But it's always the same fucking thing.

I think this is the easiest way to spot a shill. They try to deflect attention away from the discussion of conspiracies by propagating an idea they want to scare people. I guess they assume that people will be more scared to think that anything can happen at random, instead of the fact that world leaders and banksters are playing a real-time game of Risk with human life at stake. It's honestly a poor attempt at shilling, especially because it's so repetitive.

>THE ULTIMATE RED PILL: NO ON IS STEERING THE SHIP, AND CRAZY FUCKER CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING IN THIS CHAOTIC ROCK FLOATING IN SPACE, REMEMBER TO DONATE TO OUR GREATEST ALLY, ISRAEL
>>
>>17417144
/u/bleeat88
not sure if the videos are still up but its pretty good.
>3 buildings 2 planes
>150million terrorist insurance per building, only bought 1mo before
>marvin bush works wtc, disables security patrols 1mo before
>wtc7 announced as fallen live on bbc with wtc7 still standing in the background (15 min before it fell)
>military drills, airforce ordered to stand down or something
>thermite (c4) found in rubble
>>
Humans coming from Mars.
I always thought to myself, what if we found religious signs like the cross or ancient writings? The whole fucking planet would go ape shit and we will begin a new journey, the journey to find our creator. I but he's black thought, with the whole creating us and leaving us thing.
>>
>>17417204
Definitely not dad of the year.
>>
>>17416441
>the reproduction conspiracy
Is this anything beyond what was stated in the next line?
>>
This might be a bit specific but i think that there might be an effort by STRABAG to destroy Granit, a local construction company.

They didnt give out any offers to projects where Granit was going to compete as well, and Granit has offered suicide tier prices. Maybe an inside man, or some sort of corruption idk.
>>
>>17410225

I have no idea why I waste my time on /b/, /x/ is the single most autistic place I have ever found on 4chan.
>>
I've always felt like we shot down that plane over long island in the 90's.

It was on the news late at night. whitnesses eating dinner on the waterfront saw jets in fire a missile at it. They did interviews for the news...

Then the next morning, no mention of jets,missles, the people who saw it, nothing. Just a plane crash.

My mother thought I was lying for years, until we saw a documentary on the history channel 20 yrs later.it was about the extremes the military would take to protect the country. & they mentioned that crash.
>>
>>17417538
>
Flight 800?
>not a missle
>not a missle
>not a missle
>not a missle
>not a missle
1000 people miles apart hallucinated the same thing
>>
File: 1455381587846.png (56KB, 248x246px) Image search: [Google]
1455381587846.png
56KB, 248x246px
>>17408301
>>
>>17417272
Have you been to /vp/ mate?
>>
>>17411268
>The claim that the towers were built to resist the impact of large jets was made by a construction worker, not by a structural engineer.

Not true, it was made to survive, not resist, a 707 not a 747.
>>
>>17410723
It was the kikes you dumb fuck just look at his last his speech plus he didn't want Israel to be a nuclear power
>>
File: moon-buggy-7-facts.png (495KB, 1195x449px) Image search: [Google]
moon-buggy-7-facts.png
495KB, 1195x449px
>>17413157
Honest question

Why is the astronaut footpath darker and larger than the LRV 'moon buggy' tracks?
>>
>>17417272
/x/ is more dumb and crazy than autistic

Mostly dumb
>>
>>17407162
Iblis, otherwise known as Satan, is a 6,000 year old virgin, and tentacle monster who lives vicariously through puppets - corpses that he saves alive with evil energy/magic in order to oppress the living - those who can still enter Heaven.
He's the reason why governments are so rigid and oppressive - he hates the living and fun is against the rules...
It's why marijuana is illegal..
It's why there's an inverted pentagram built into the streets of Washington D.C.
He's why homophobia is so rampant - Iblis happens to be bisexual because he was afraid to come out of the closet
He's also transsexual
He's a politician, a crackwhore, Eric Cartman, and Eric Cartman's Mom at the same damn time.
I'm speaking metaphorically and literally the dude is a non-living joke
A Dead Spirit, the Jinn.
>>
>>17417976
Now that Vanity Fair cover story makes sense

>Call Me Iblis
>>
9/11 was a physical impossibility. To think that a terrorist with very limited piloting skills or experiencw could crash a 767 directly into a tower is absurd. Twice in a row? No way. At the speeds reported, a 767 would start to destroy itself at sea level, besides making it impossible to control. Then, we have building 7, collapsing at free fall speeds, when no plane even hit it. It's insane. I don't see how people keep believing this, especially when the US has a documented history of using false flags to get into war.
>>
>>17417915
I'm just spitballing here, but I'd guess it's got something to do with the rover's tires being wire mesh.
>>
>>17408320
Had 2 cousins working in one of them. Did it just not happen?
>>
>>17407367
I cringe whenever I hear this. I did 8 years in the airforce and have been stationed on edwards. I've been to the spooky area 51, which is just hangers. Everyone there would joke about how stupid people like you are.
>>
>>17407162
Likely? Only that Oswald was not a lone killer. He may or may not have been the only shooter but he absolutely was working for someone.

Everything else fails the first 3 tests of a conspiracy so I don't buy them.

1. Why has it not been revealed? The larger the scale the more likely a leak. Oswald at worst was working for the CIA. He'd have a handler that reported to one very high ranking official, possibly Hoover himself. 2 men have a decent chance of keeping quiet, especially with Hoover dead just a few years later. Something like 9/11 would require dozens of people willing to kill thousands of their own civilians. Total bullshit. Stop being crazy.

2. Who stands to gain and does it outweigh loss? Again, 9/11 did not guarantee war and certainly not with Iraq. Public reaction could easily have turned to isolationism (as it's doing now). The economy could have taken a severe fall with no way out. The potential losses were worse than potential gains.

3. Does the risk of exposure if it goes wrong outweigh the gains? Treason charges. Nuff said.
>>
>>17418197
Yeah could be, also after looking at it again I was thinking maybe the astronauts were walking in each others footsteps?
>>
the biggest conspiracy is that there are no conspiracies. people cant handle the prospect of a world governed by chaos, so they'd rather blame boogeymen for tragedy and injustice rather than accepting that man is opportunistic and self interested as a species, and that the world is massively unpredictable to the point of non-spontaneous cooperation over long periods of time being incredibly farfetched.
>>
>>17418610
after all, which is more terrifying?
>> a world of order and law, where a few evil people perpetuate all of man's problems with the potential to be stopped
--or--
>> a meaningless sea of roiling chaos that deals everyone a random hand, with no thought to fairness, that will grind everyone into dust eventually
>>
>>17418541
Yeah, that could definitely play into it, too. The resolution isn't quite good enough to see minute detail on the ground, so that might just be them following the paths with the least clutter.
>>
File: boisterousredneck.jpg (15KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
boisterousredneck.jpg
15KB, 320x220px
>>17410118
>>17410144
>>17410181
We need more people like this guy.

"Inside job"-tier 9/11 conspiracy theorists make people who want to have a serious discussion about the background of 9/11 and Islamic terrorism look like nutjobs by association, essentially preventing mainstream elucidation and criticism of US foreign policy and how it's hurt both the US and the Islamic world for over fifty years.
>>
>>17417272
>clearly has never payed a visit to /r9k/ or /v/
>>
>>17417122
If phone calls from the plane were impossible why would they force them to make phone calls and play it off like they were from the plane when everyone would know that is impossible. Seems like an unnecessary and dumb thing to do, anon
>>
>>17418739
>>17417122
Sorry that was meant for >>17409350
>>
>>17418166

> I don't see how people keep believing this, especially when the US has a documented history of using false flags to get into war.

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug. People will go at any lengths just to avoid admitting that they have been duped.
>>
Certain governments have had "Alien" tech for over 50 years. It was initially hidden from the population because it would change everything. One UFO could power the world indefinitely, that's how advanced it is. Later on, Private companies bought the tech as the governments themselves didn't know how to back-engineer the tech. It's lucrative business.

We currently live in a world controlled by Oil, Money. The people who control the Oil and Money want to keep it that way. In order for it to stay that way the Alien tech will never be released or shared. The last thing the "Anglo elite" want is the likes of Russia or China getting their hands on it.

Disclosure will never happen in our generation.
>>
File: TheBerenstainBears.jpg (55KB, 622x598px) Image search: [Google]
TheBerenstainBears.jpg
55KB, 622x598px
>>
Question for ya /x/,
You guys like Columbine. Every once in a while I see someone post about there being more than two shooters. A recent Google search has a lot of people's blog posts saying "100+ witnesses can't possibly be debunked" without giving any actual documentation or interviews.
Where are you getting this?
>>
File: semicontrolled_demolition.png (39KB, 363x356px) Image search: [Google]
semicontrolled_demolition.png
39KB, 363x356px
>>17407515
>>
>>17418232
I'm sure you security clearance was really high.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yapQLt4DChg
>>
>>17411671
He actually does.

But he is a creation of the US government in coalition with the UK, Israel, Russia and China.

It is basically a way for thousands of people to sneak out once a year and snoop through peoples houses. They have to power to track and monitor your online use. But what about hard copies you have of things?

They send out these highly trained guys, like special forces ninjas.

They have a special weapon that bypasses any lock, but makes a high pitched sound as it works. As we know, adults cannot hear high pitched sounds, only children. But if the weapon wakes a child and they get up and see what looks to be santa/father christmas walking around, no one will believe them.
So they invented this legend to make sure that they can get anything they want from you.
>>
>>17419577
This one is very good, well researched & presented.
Pretty dang current too, the latest truth available.
https://youtu.be/xqqelDq4P48
>>
>>17407162
>What conspiracy theories do you find the most likely /x/?
The world actually IS a dull, mundane place, magic doesn't exist and aliens have not yet contacted us.
>>
>>17409167
This entire post reeks of autism
>>
>>17410144
/thread

ppl need to read "imperial hubris" by former CIA officer michael scheuer. its far better than retarded "truther" youtube garbage
>>
>>17419683
Did you know that degenerate, autistic & cuck are all stormfig memes that were introduced to socially engineer children to particpate in link related:
ive.org/stream/EthnicCleansingOperations/Ethnic_Cleansing_Operations_djvu.txt
Operation paperclip is also a real ting.... That's my conspiracy.
>>
>>17407162
all of them, including you.

:)
>>
>>17419705
*archive.org/ ...etc.
>>
File: 633104.jpg (2MB, 2676x4062px) Image search: [Google]
633104.jpg
2MB, 2676x4062px
>>17419683
This whole board is pretty much that, but without the benefit of a medical diagnosis. People here talk a bit weird, but we aren't THAT strange. Well, not for a place like /x/. If you expect normal people, well...hold on to yer butt.
>>
>>17407162
the finders
>>
>>17419766
The "Satanic pedophiles" that are supposedly out there, raping boys and girls? That "Finders" cult? I hate to say it, but there isn't much reason to believe that there is such a group. Problem with saying that they exist is that there are too many things you have to accept first. That people worship the devil. That there are actually people who want to rape kids. That anyone could keep such a thing a secret without feeling bad about it. Also that the government is in on it. With those leaps in logic and appeals to emotion, there is little reason to believe such a thing can be possible.
>>
>>17419783
> t. Satanic pedo & dues-paying member of the Finders International Aid Temple, FIAT
>>
File: 315087.jpg (610KB, 1421x1400px) Image search: [Google]
315087.jpg
610KB, 1421x1400px
>>17419795
They don't let weeaboos in the cult. Weeaboos are part of the "All Eight Directions Under One Roof" umbrella organization. Also internationalists tend to be far more vanilla than you guys think. There's not even that much sex between the adults, even including prostitutes.
>>
>>17416758
>>holocaust was overexaggerated because jews saw opportunity to guilt trip nations
more info? i've heard of holocaust deniers but never the inbetween.
>>
>>17419783
You must be new on /x/ just the other day i literally saw 3 satanic threads. All sorts of people worship satan

Obviously some people want to rape kids because it happens. Just ask catholic alter boys (also the victims of pedo satanists)

They don't feel bad because their souls are already rotten to the core. When someone comes under the influence of the devil the very first thing to go is reasoning. They stop acting on knowledge and morality and instead revert back to animals driven by instinct. I know because i have seen it happen first hand.
>>
>>17419219
FUCKING THIS
we are all dead in different dimmensions
>>
>>17419827
I've been on /x/ for 5 years and have seen many trends come and go, but this is the worst. People don't think about what they propose, which is why people get scared. They presume too much and give more power to the "bad guys". If you really think there are "Satanists" who are out there and raping kids, why aren't you stopping them? Why haven't you picked up a gun and gone after those freaks? Done some investigation to see who is responsible for it all? To know evil is out there and hurting innocents, but do nothing is to be an accomplice in their evil. I don't believe that there are such groups, so I have no such guilt. Stop talking about the "bad guys" and "Satanists" unless you are prepared to kill them or lead the authorities to them.
>>
>>17419827
stories?
>>
>>17419827
You're a retard and this last bit is why.
>They don't feel bad because their souls are already rotten to the core. When someone comes under the influence of the devil the very first thing to go is reasoning.
>They stop acting on knowledge and morality and instead revert back to animals driven by instinct. I know because i have seen it happen first hand.
So you're a fundamentalist Christian or something. Double retard. Just go back to the pisshole you came from.
>>
File: c785428a7c2a29e4.gif (4MB, 424x344px) Image search: [Google]
c785428a7c2a29e4.gif
4MB, 424x344px
>>17407162
> nothing is true
> everything is permitted
>>
File: 1456844291341.jpg (325KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456844291341.jpg
325KB, 800x800px
>>17416374
>>17416450
>>
>>17419839
You throw around the word "belief" like it means something. There is no such thing, there is only what is and what Isn't. The police have long since been on the pocket of the devil and much political "leadership" is the devils children.

The fact of the matter is people like you fell asleep at the wheel and allowed corruption to take root.

As far as doing something about it that time will come, but it is not yet.
>>
File: 1388762577432.png (138KB, 688x690px) Image search: [Google]
1388762577432.png
138KB, 688x690px
>>17419839
I did inform the FBI about a grooming family once, they dropped the one mark that was on my block & never came back, but I'm sure they're just lying low to shale the heat.

The trouble is, the real pros will manipulate their targets to the point where they assume it's normal & alright & they'll violently resist any attempt to prevent the abuse. There's a reason this shit runs in families & it's not psychological, exactly, it's to do with sadism & enforced dependency.
>>
>>17419846
Or something. Up until i awakened i was an athiest. After i awoke i realized that God had always been by my side even tho i didn't believe. I have no established dogma, i simply see what i see then speak of it.
>>
>>17419846
Only after you accept Jesus Christ as your personal savior & prostrate yourself before the Lord, our God.

Deal?
>>
>>17419876
Oy, dude - don't take my name in vain.
That's really rude.
>>
>>17419844
I was with a girl for 5 years and we ended up splitting and she started hating me soon after. Bitches right?

I find out about a week ago that she got involved in magic and is apparently very very good at it, but of course it comes with concequences

She has become quite ill. I offered to heal her but she slapped my hand away saying she would rather die.

A few memorable quotes are "do not triffle with me boy, you have no idea who i am" and "there are many gods, but no one true God"

She sweated malice and hate. It was like the air around me became thick and dense, you could almost cut it with a knife.

When you are under influence by the devil he makes you think that what he wants is what you want. A persons soul eventual gets devoured by this until there is nothing left of the original person, just a tool thats only purpose is to work evil.

Stay away from fucking magic. Its a bad scene
>>
>>17419863
I don't care if you recognize this or not, but it's the conservatives that have you now. They basically own real estate on your brain, with all this appeal to emotion you've been employing. That's how people like Alex Jones, David Icke, and many other smart people get suckers. They find people who will accept that the government is bad, then make them scared. You can live YOUR life how you please, but I won't let you wallow in ignorance. I can try, as much as it might be something you dislike, to make you see reason. This board could be very interesting, but we have to deal with our retarded fuckers like you first. You are also too proud for your own good. Lose that and get some help to deal with your underlying issues, the ones that cause you to swallow fundies and conservatards's shit.

>>17419868
So you basically wasted police time. Good job.
>>
File: 1454844829275.gif (959KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1454844829275.gif
959KB, 480x270px
>>17419884
Sorry, Father...
>>
>>17416374
This is true and both sides are now ready to play for keeps
>>
>>17419889
>Stay away from fucking magic. Its a bad scene.
Explore the esoteric, if only to learn what's out there. Don't be afraid of the knowledge.
>>
>>17419891
None of what you said is true. I have my own reasons for recognizing what is and what is not. You are free to believe or disbelieve, but the truth is that decision has already been made for you
>>
>>17419891
>So you basically wasted police time. Good job.
You're right I should have stomped the fucker, he hasn't come around any more though, that's a positive. Prolly more to do with the set of big dudes in boots & black hoodies that sent him off the last time he came around, not the feds, though.
>>
>>17419910
>jackbooted thugs
You're an asshole and the guys who beat up the guy are criminal scum. Good job. You're totally not a wanker.
>>
>>17419906
I have more knowledge than i will ever need and i never once sullied myself with things like magic for it. Anything knowledge gained from the occult is a lie that blinds you to the truth. Any power gained from it will be asked back from you 3 fold. The power i possess makes me alive instead of killing me.
>>
>>17419914
You sound like a special snowflake, so maybe you made the right choice to avoid magic. I think it might have made you an even bigger retard. We don't need any more people like that on this board anyway.
>>
>>17419913
Diversity of tactics ftw desu senpai
>>
>>17419920
Your kind are nothing but animals, driven purely by instinct. Is it not enough that your fate has long since been sealed? Must you drag good people down with you?
>>
File: 1401619806642.jpg (202KB, 1024x966px) Image search: [Google]
1401619806642.jpg
202KB, 1024x966px
>>17419933
Not seeing alternative opinions is what enables shit like this. You've been in a hugbox for so long, you don't know what it's like to not. Realize that most of the shit you see on /x/ is people's nuerosis and mental illness. This whole board is really stupid and has lost it's touch with what it used to be about. Scary shit. Nothing having to do with the occult is scary. It's really just a bunch of bullshit with some veneer of sophistication. I know this first hand, because I teach people about occult shit. I hand them the tools to bullshit others. Most of the occult is can't be communicated with words, but hide in sudden insight one has by seeing the hidden meaning.
>>
>>17419947
What you say is a lie and you know it.
>>
>>17419893
It's okay, no worries - I don't really mind all that much.
It's mostly all the praying and the demands that gets my grill.

"Oh god, give me some more money"
"Oh god please, let my dick grow longer"
"Oh god, make fortune smile on me" and so on, and so forth. Really rude actually.
>>
>>17419956
You don't believe me because you've been self deluded or lied to by someone smart. I know first hand how both work, since I used to do it. It's very hard to make this shit up and not slip up once. Adding details to a vastly growing collection of bullshit is what makes even the dumbest idea possible in the eyes of the ignorant. Fawning morons come drooling to you and want you to impart your knowledge. I have no such thing, except more lies constructed to fool people like you. If this doesn't convince you, then nothing ever will. It's all make believe and to accept it, one has to be mentally a child. You have to be unwilling or unable to deal with a boring reality. Mental illness is another way people do this, but not in every case. I have dealt with that too.

P.S. Most of the Illuminists are not believers in magic, unlike what most might hold to be true.
>>
>>17409871
There is no way you watched something travel at the speed of light, bud. Unless you mean to say it simply vanished in front of you, it would have been going much slower than light.
>>
>>17419710
What the fuck. That's pretty delusional and he's probably shitting in his tinfoil diaper through Jew social engineering. This nigger has autism and is scared of black people. I've never had any problems or fear. This guy sounds like he works up so much to not "play chicken"
>>
>>17420000
checked
>>
>>17419984
Liar
>>
Solar warden
Hollow Earth
>>
>>17419819
The holocaust did happen but some think the numbers were exaggerated. Answer is always somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>17419889
She tasted power

Iktf
>>
>>17420053
Accept your nature of the spirit or be bound to this dimension. The deceiver has had a head start.
>>
File: CEc8rc2.png (107KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
CEc8rc2.png
107KB, 557x605px
>>17420000
Truth confirmed
>>
>>17411671
>Imlying jolly ol' saint nick is a hoax
I suppose you think these presents just magically appeared under my tree, huh?
evidence?
>>
>>17420131
Exactly! Who else gave me an anal fissure as I screamed into my pillow on Christmas? I'm a nice boi. I couldn't say no
>>
>>17420101
Iktf?
>>
>>17420133
>inb4 Krampus shilling
>>
>>17420123
I know exactly who i am and what i am to do.
>>
>>17420145
Post a picture of yourself. Timestamp and your region of residence

We'll see what happens
>>
File: 20160301_173025.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160301_173025.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>17420166
>>
>>17414313
>tfw brits had 5 hours to warn usa
>>
>>17420174
You don't want a friend?

I'll promise to be nice
>>
>>17415568
Why do man have dead dog in sack
>>
>>17416374
Amen
>>
>>17420192
Im not a big fan of people.
>>
>>17418232
Literally D. U. M. B
>>
>>17418244
>3. Does the risk of exposure if it goes wrong outweigh the gains? Treason charges. Nuff said.
No, not enough said. Read 1 and 2 and was going to quote you saying you actually made a really good post and the 3 tests is a sensible thing to apply to all theories, but thinking the people suspected of 911 would care about treason charges is silly.
>>
If anyone wants any actual credible information on conspiracy theories, 911, etc. then do yourself a favor and watch StormCloudsGathering on youtube. He does very in depth investigative work.
>>
>>17419783
>Nobody worships Satan
>Nobody wants to rape kids
>if something is bad someone will feel bad for doing it

What color is the sky in your world?
>>
>>17418232
Yeah, nah, you a cunt
>>
>>17420225
It won't be human
>>
>>17417915
The tires spread the weight of the buggy out into more shallow impressions compared to human foot prints?
>>
CP is heavily penalized but at the same time FBI let it being distributed, I mean, FBI always shows off "We caught a basement dweller who collected CP" but rarely hear about the "we caught this criminal who produced CP". CP seems to be something only those in power can access to with total freedom, and at the same time is used as a mean of sabotage to others. That's the reason why the government always makes a big deal with those sick fucks who collect CP, but FBI lets things escalate to a certain point in order to finally "arrest" the one behind everything, Every time, new sites distribute this content and FBI lets months pass until it finally takes them down. They can track a fucking moron using tor to download loli pics but they can't catch the real deal, they can ask "Why did you mean with Nico Nico Niii" but can't track a real criminal???
>>
>>17419246
The explanation is they started both with trench coats, dylan wearing a backwards cap. As they went on their spree, they removed the coats and dylan spun his hat around. When witness' were leaving the school and being interviewed, the changing descriptions of Dylan and Eric created the impression of more than 2 shooters
>>
>>17418739
Hold up, why were the calls impossible? Those planes didn't get anywhere close to cruising altitude. The towers must have still been within range, no?
>>
File: 1454558903979.jpg (50KB, 712x532px) Image search: [Google]
1454558903979.jpg
50KB, 712x532px
>>17414306
Had this picture saved awhile
>>
>>17416374
Truest post in the thread. Gonna be a crazy day when the sky literally tears open and our human eyes bear witness to the truth
>>
>>17422047
>assuming they were using live footage as their backdrop
>>
>>17409871
They know when you see them... They will visit ... U.....
>>
>>17407162
Paris isn't real. I've never been. Anyone that claims to have been is in on keeping the secret of what really happened. I should go see for myself you say? And get false memories implanted in my brain at the "airport" mmm no thanks.
>>
>>17409871
this
>>
>>17409060
My friend's mom was a flight attendant and was supposed to be on that flight -- cant remember why she wasn't. A few hours after the attacks his mom came to school to see her son. I watched them both break down and cry. Was definitely real.
>>
>>17411268
Why did the third building fall?
>>
>>17419819
The initial reports said 4 million people were killed at Auschwitz alone which is a ridiculous exaggeration. The Polish government in 1990 said it was only 1 million people including non-Jews. (Pic related.) Even the official numbers for deaths are pretty high especially when they report the number of people deported there as opposed to how many actually died.

There's a guy that estimated how fast the camps could "process" people from shower to mass grave and he couldn't figure how the Nazis could kill so many people that fast. There was a lot of stuff about how long it takes for people to die from gas and how many ovens there were and how long it takes to burn a body, etc.

I definitely think the numbers are inflated, and Jews are natural complainers so they bitch about it a lot. It's not a conspiracy so much as social pressure to be PC.
>>
>>17419783
I don't believe the satanic part, but the rest is straight up common human behavior. Here's a list of things people do all the time: Using whatever power you have to protect yourself, using whatever power you have to do whatever you want, raping kids, raping other people, lying to people, lying to your self, compartmentalizing what you do in the rape dungeon with your friends as separate from eating dinner with your friends the floor just above the rape dungeon, etc. Hiding socially unacceptable behavior is very much human nature, and hiding shit with other people is the beginnings of a conspiracy, you know?

Like >>17420302 said, what color is the sky in your world? If it's an ugly color, I'd still move there. It sounds awesome. I don't know if you're just really skeptical or so nice a person you can't imagine this. If you're a good person, keep it up, man. There's a lot of bad people out there.
>>
File: Auschwitz death numbers.png (203KB, 725x2650px) Image search: [Google]
Auschwitz death numbers.png
203KB, 725x2650px
>>17423162
>>
>>17423304
Holy shit! The number is way smaller than I thought. Thanks for the chart. I saved that shit cuz I'll never see it again. I only talk about this kind of thing with close friends or anonymously on the internet.
>>
>>17423310
No problem. I ended up starting a related folder for it so I can post them whenever they're relevant.
>>
I believe Ayy Lmao Cletus had sex with a monkey to make humans.
>>
File: 1343649575107.jpg (353KB, 990x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1343649575107.jpg
353KB, 990x1278px
>>17423313
Can you post some more? I have this one, the one I posted, and just a few more like it.
>>
File: Six million began in 1869.jpg (1MB, 1096x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Six million began in 1869.jpg
1MB, 1096x1600px
>>17423343
>>
Some condoms are made to malfunction to keep people breeding. If people think they can have safe sex, they use condoms. If some condoms break, you have more people. Wake up America
>>
File: 1343649059678.jpg (286KB, 1744x926px) Image search: [Google]
1343649059678.jpg
286KB, 1744x926px
>>17423347
Do you have more like this one? It's getting into murkier historical waters.
>>
File: Global Jewish population.png (210KB, 936x836px) Image search: [Google]
Global Jewish population.png
210KB, 936x836px
>>17423343
>>
File: Concentration camp deaths.jpg (148KB, 595x822px) Image search: [Google]
Concentration camp deaths.jpg
148KB, 595x822px
>>17423362
Eh I have a handful of things but I don't really know what you're looking for specifically.
>>
>>17415667
/thread
>>
>>17422998
You're insane
>>
>>17423373
Anything's good. I just like having more sources to cite. Do you have anything about pedowood or pedo conspiracies? If not, it's cool. Thanks for what you've posted.
>>
I think the hate basement dwellers have for Jews is paranormal, or maybe basement dwellers are genetically predetermined to hate Jews for reasons beyond known science, like maybe Aliens did it. Either way it's weird how much Basement dwellers hate Jews.
>>
>>17407162
That the US will soon be overrun by morons who vote for Donald Trump who insist he saw Muslims cheering in Jersey City as 9/11 (which was REAL) happened.
>>
>>17424299
Looks like someone doesn't want to make America great again.
>>
>>17414001
my immediate thought too
>>
I think the biggest and most relevant conspiracy is the electronic voting fraud going on. Certain companies provide their machines and you hear constantly of people's votes being changed. If you really think votes are legitimately counted you need to reevaluate your life.
>>
>>17425062
The outcome is already fixed up, so why bother counting them right?
>>
>>17410223
>chemtrails

it seriously blows my mind that all these flights are always leaving "contrails" in the same exact section of the sky over my city damn near every day. cross hatching and shit (obviously they aren't THAT close together) and the moment someone says, hey that's kinda weird, they're considered a loon.

i've seen contrails, often on the SAME DAY, as what i think are chemtrails. explain to me why some just fade away behind the plane while others stay in the air and form those weird whispy clouds
>>
>>17424276
Just show them any TV show by Dan Schneider's production company & point out the obvious fetish clips that the storylines are designed to set-up.
He still has content on Nickelodeon. I think the current one is " game shakers"
>>
>>17417174
don't forget that beam jets can't melt steel fuel
>>
>>17408373
No fucking way I was in my first period language arts class in 6th grade when the 9/11 attacks happened.
>>
File: tumblr_mp402uU7bZ1rixrq5o1_500.jpg (44KB, 500x626px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mp402uU7bZ1rixrq5o1_500.jpg
44KB, 500x626px
>>
File: Jews performing circumsision.jpg (92KB, 628x803px) Image search: [Google]
Jews performing circumsision.jpg
92KB, 628x803px
>>17424276
There are pastebins if you lurk the archives. You can even google "pedowood pastebin".
>>
>>17411627
Mu is way too low
>>
File: 8796465.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8796465.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>17425505
>>
File: orot.jpg (114KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
orot.jpg
114KB, 700x461px
>>17409871
>>
All of life isn't a reality. The universe is just playing out different energies from it's total energy it has had since the start when it was an infinitely small speck of crushed energy. Before even particles were in existence. The universe pressed play on the start of the Fantasia VHS and we are just 1/10^infinite parts of a single smallest measurement on that tape. The conspiracy is that none of this matters at all. We are just that, matter. Nothing more, nothing less: I can assure you that our peoples will destroy this planet and ourselves before we even become 2/10^infinite parts of that universal tape. Just die and let your energy go back into the total pool of the universe so that you can help the universe form a star or a become part of a blackhole: surf the cosmic waves as pure fucking energy you pleb.
>>
>>17409227
what do you mean when you say that nasa lost the single most important extraterrestrial artifact ever to drop from the sky, wtf whas that thing?? are they idiots or something?
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (55KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
55KB, 640x475px
>>17407162
Dyatlov Pass incident
>>
>>17416758
Then why is the media anti Israel? Why is Israel losing support of every country? Why is there none Jews who say they lived through nazi camps and confirm Jews stories? Where the fuck do you live where you think you can shit on every ethnic group when that's clearly not the case? Stalin is referred as evil all the time, we learn it in school, only reason hitler was seen as more evil is because of his agenda to eliminate all people of certain groups as opposed to his enemies.

Tldr: you sound like pol because just like them you're uneducated and probably spend a lot of time on there with your confirmation bias
>>
>>17417912
His last speech had nothing to do with Jews and he wasn't even anti Israel. It was related to Vietnam fucktard
>>
>>17408320
My SO's father died in the attacks, can tell you with great authority that it happened you fucking schizo
>>
There's a conspiracy to create new spoopy conspiracy threads before the previous spoopy conspiracy thread has reached the bump limit

To conceal the occult truths buried among the three-hundred-ish replys!!!
>>
>>17428324
SO a shill, yo.
You gangstalked af.
>>
>>17417174
>or something
>thermite (c4)

Astounding amounts of dumbassery in this post
>>
You will all love this:
https://youtu.be/oJfBSc6e7QQ
>>
>>17413900
/p/ here
Thats a fucking spotlight, not the sun.
Althouth, your input was neat.
>>
>>17413751
Wow, thats either shopped beautifully or thats a spotlight in a studio
>>
>>17410714
interesting lad, was the small moving crew also made up of pilots?
>>
>>17419683
>has never heard of economic hitmen or British foreign policy
Lemme guess. You're not from the USA, are you?
>>
>>17413900
HEY citizens! here are my photos that prove we wwent on the moon!! take a look!!

>hey/...but these look strange and fake... how did you land with manual controlled rocket thrusters first time... how did you dock with thrusters to an object orbiting the moon.. with no chance to practice.. where are the stars.. where is the curvature nasa./..

HEY!! DID YOU LEARN CALCULUS, OPTICS, AND RELATIVITY? NO!! SO DONT QUESTION OUR PICS AND VIDS!! THEY ARE CONSISTENT WITH THE LAWS OF PHYSICS... SO THAT MEANS THEY ARE REAL PICS...
>>
>>17408320
Maybe you should leave your basement and talk people
>>
>>17408439
As for mind weakening, I consider it more like mind control. The education system from elementary school up is specifically designed to "brainwash" people. They removed all access to real learning and replaced it with propaganda. In this way, there is "weakening" because there is a greater number of completely slavish people who would, under ideal circumstances, be free thinking high intelligence individuals
>>
>>17409060
Where does your dad work and who was his boss?
>>
>>17407162
Also my favorite "theory" is just true - the banks sunk the titanic for insurance money and to ensure the creation of the federal reserve (who might be blamed for 9/11). Once you start looking at the history of the bank, everything from the holocaust to pop music falls apart. The narrative is a lie.
>>
>>17419819
Just google and read. Watch The Greatest Story Never Told and take it with a grain of salt. Consider Israel's stances, needs, wants etc. Read Mein Kamph. Primary sources serve every truth seeker righteously.
>>
>>17427756
Confirmation bias that the Jews run the media disproportionately or that there are undeniable holes in the holocaust story? and while controlling the media some are Zionist and some aren't?

those two concepts are literally reality.
>>
According to scientic theory: The universe is expanding. Light is redshifted because galaxies are moving away.

The truth: The universe is static. Matter is shrinking. Light appears redshifted because photons are growing in size relative to us.

Light isn't being redshifted. We, matter, are shrinking.
>>
>>17430523
*scientific
>>
>>17429490
the movers did the rigging to actually blow up the building, the timing was chosen to coincide with the saudi plane-ing of the building for defence$$$$
>>
>>17413751
light reflection from earth
>>
>>17430523

2spoopy4me
>>
>>17429529
This is what dumb looks like. You know it's possible to fact check them, right? Physics was being tested by people who thought the candle was a novel invention. It's such old knowledge that we should almost be born with it. Instead, we get people who hate learning so much that rather than attempt to better themselves, they'd rather attempt to disprove common knowledge with zero evidence on their side. The lot of you should be killed.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.