[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do those symbols mean anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

File: sun.png (17KB, 1068x408px) Image search: [Google]
sun.png
17KB, 1068x408px
Hey /x/. I have been dreaming about and obsessively drawing the symbols in the pic, ever since I have woken up to discover that I burned the symbol on the far right on my left forearm(pic in next post) while drunk.
I personally associate them with the sun, which I unofficially worship since childhood.
Do those symbols mean anything in the occult?

If you are here to tell me to go seek treatment, don't.
>>
File: arm.jpg (300KB, 889x1105px) Image search: [Google]
arm.jpg
300KB, 889x1105px
>>17396226
Pic related is my arm. Stupidest drunk consequence I've had so far
>>
File: 51b0VnoeD7L._SX342_[1].jpg (19KB, 342x228px) Image search: [Google]
51b0VnoeD7L._SX342_[1].jpg
19KB, 342x228px
>>17396226

>I personally associate them with the sun, which I unofficially worship since childhood.

Go seek treatment, or just wake the fuck up
>>
>>17396241
>Spirituality is mental disease
Whoa dude thanks, omw to the loony bin
>>
>>17396226
Interested since once happened to me to dream the first one real clearly
>>
>>17396255

no, but burning yourself like a fucking self harming idiot is.
>>
>>17396226
The one on the left looks like a symbol for Polaris or the north star.

Don't know about the others.
>>
>>17396270
Fair enough. I never participated in self harm in my life before, and never will again, so that's not really a recurring symptom.
I got checked already and I only have some meme problems, not an actual mental condition - verified by a couple of professionals.
Can you fuck off now?
>>17396263
Share the dream please
>>
>>17396270
Kek, fucking savage
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 192x209px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 192x209px
>>17396288
Does this symbol mean anything to you, Op?
>>
>>17396288

>I only have some meme problems, not an actual mental condition - verified by a couple of professionals.

You're clearly already in treatment, you fucking idiot, did they say youre not crazy, just special?

Just because mommy says your not a fucking fruitbat, don't believe it you fucking sun loving freak

pic related, another sun loving fuckstick.
>>
>>17396288
>meme problems
Oh, you're one of those types
>>
>>17396301
No, sorry. Why?
>>17396283
Polaris is similar, but instead of the octagon it has there's another 8 sided star inside.
>>17396302
>>17396303
I called them meme problems because I don't think they are problems, more like personality traits. I know you are trying to bait me, and I'll take the bait every time, so don't worry. have fun shitposting.
>>
>>17396320
>personality traits
So you're neurotic and trying to downplay it. That explains a lot.
>>
>>17396325
>That explains a lot.
Enlighten me
>>
>>17396342
You already are!
>>
>>17396348
Made me chuckle irl, pretty clever
>>
>>17396320

i'm not trying to bait you at all.

i'm just sick of retarded fucking kids coming here, posting fucking symbols and claiming to worship some fucking shit as if they are a fucking 12th century fucking nord.

You are a fat fuck on the internet in a house, the sun is a giant ball of gas with no fucking super powers, and you are trying to be a fucking edgelord mystic OP so as to fucking circlejerk with other spergmasters, and all you're doing is wasting time.

go have a shower and watch youtube to get your fucking shitfix instead of posting here, because this board moved so slow for your shit thread to be wiped past page 15 and out of my fucking sight.
>>
>>17396359
stupid retard.
>>
This is the symbol, OP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shamash
>>
>>17396359
I'm not under the impression that I follow some old religion or connect with mystic powers. I am naturally spiritual, and I find comfort in the sun, and I feel like it's the only place where I can vent my spirituality.
The fact that you are so angry about it is OK because the board has gone to shit, but I am here asking honest questions. Those who are interested in the occult and have knowledge of it may help if they want to.
Also, I do believe in higher powers, and it's not something that is going to change. If you do not believe in it, we probably cannot agree on this matter anyway.
>>
>>17396369
I'll read into it, but There should be another 8 pointed star inside. Should have mentioned it in the OP. Thanks!
>>
>>17396288
The dream was about me in a big victorian age theater, i was something like an insider and every now and then this symbol was only i could see.
It was lava orange glowing on black background
Forgot to mention the most important thing, believe it or not when i woke up i turned on the tv and there was an episode of Chuck about him doing a spy mission or something like that... in a victorian age theater. I swear this happened
>>
>>17396376

>I am naturally spiritual, and I find comfort in the sun, and I feel like it's the only place where I can vent my spirituality.

If i could throw you into it myself, i would.

Maybe if you'd said "i find comfort in the sun and i'm interested in the occult" instead of telling me you fucking worship it, you wouldn't have came across as such a fucking dickhead

>>17396368
Constructive retort, chum
>>
>>17396226
The one on the far left represents magickal strength, use it when creating sigils to strengthen magick spells. The one on the far right is the symbol for the sun, which is used for growth, happiness, and strength. I am not sure about the one in the middle.
>>
>>17396396
But the fact is that my first experience of prayer was to the sun as a manifestation of god, before I knew what god is(grew up in an atheist family). I don't know how to describe it other than unofficially worship, because it is worship, not only appreciation and comfort.
>>17396398
Thank you!
Can you give me links/names of symbols/related book titles?
>>
>>17396409
>But the fact is that my first experience of prayer was to the sun as a manifestation of god, before I knew what god is(grew up in an atheist family). I don't know how to describe it other than unofficially worship, because it is worship, not only appreciation and comfort.

Could you tell us about your meme problems, again? Also, implying your parenting wasn't done by tv, as with most other ADD ameritards.
>>
>>17396396
Fuck-head.
>>
>>17396433
Why, so you can discredit me? Go fuck yourself. I don't get why you even come to /x/. Shit, I believe schizos might be seeing things that are there but hidden. I don't care what you think about my mental state.
Anyway, I was anxious, it has mostly passed, and am still depressed. both of them in my opinion are personality traits. Character flaws at most.
Also, both of them were not classified as problems - that means no "depression" or "anxiety". All this after an abusive childhood, so it's also most probably completely an environmental reaction.
>>17396391
Alright, that's cool, and also the lava color correlates with the sun assosiation. Thanks for the info anon
>>
>>17396464

>Anyway, I was anxious, it has mostly passed, and am still depressed.

That's called puberty, only in America would you be diagnosed with a fucking personality disorder because you were feeling a bit blue.

>All this after an abusive childhood
Your daddy take away the xbox?

>I don't care what you think about my mental state.

Then why the fuck did you proceed to tell me you were beasted as a child and were unhappy in life?

>>17396439
That's going backwards anon, increase the syllables
>>
>>17396502
Loser
>>
>>17396502
>That's called puberty
I agree, that's why I am discarding this
>diagnosed with a fucking personality disorder
I wasn't, that's what I'm trying to tell you
>Your daddy take away the xbox?
Yes, I loved it very much
>Then why the fuck did you proceed to tell me you were beasted as a child and were unhappy in life?
You asked and I promised to take all bait, remember?
>>
File: pkunk.jpg (369KB, 1074x474px) Image search: [Google]
pkunk.jpg
369KB, 1074x474px
>>17396510
>>
>>17396510

at least you didn't type "looser" as that would've probably triggered me.

>>17396523
You worship the sun
You self harm
You tell me you have emotional problems
You've spoken to professionals
You were abused as a child.
You're depressed.

Please tell me again why I was not to advise you to seek treatment?
>>
>>17396525
Those poor Pkunk. Great game.
>>
>>17396541
Because I asked you to.
Why are you here? Do you believe in the supernatural in any way? How does any of those things discard my opinion? I am not delusional nor I have hallucinations, unless you count a belief in god. I don't get it, why are you on this board?
>>
>>17396541
Oh, she's a scientologist
>>
>>17396541
Another thing -
You said "only in America would you be diagnosed with a fucking personality disorder because you were feeling a bit blue.". Why would you think the psychiatric system will help me then? Isn't that a bit contradictory? And why do you think that I need help if I was only feeling a bit blue?
As I said, you are baiting and trying to discredit me.
>>
>>17396569
> Anyway, I was anxious, it has mostly passed, and am still depressed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_out
>>
>>17396569

I'm here for the creepy stuff, i'm a fear addict and i like to find the rare hidden gems that make my hair stand on end and the feeling of someone at my back in a dark hallway.

What i'm not here for is to stroke the fucking imagination of occultist faggots and divination cucks asking magic fucking 8 ball cunts whether or not the girl they like will ever notice them.

>>17396589
Because they never got to the root of the problem, probably because you're socially inept, never said anything and feel like burning effigies onto your arm is the only way people will notice your clearly delusional affliction.
>>
>>17396589
>
You said "only in America would you be diagnosed with a fucking personality disorder because you were feeling a bit blue.". Why would you think the psychiatric system will help me then? Isn't that a bit contradictory?

Because now you're all grown up, and they wouldn't try to ease the burden on your parents by making you take pills and shit, and instead will care about your well-being.
>>
>>17396589
>You said "only in America would you be diagnosed with a fucking personality disorder because you were feeling a bit blue.". Why would you think the psychiatric system will help me then? Isn't that a bit contradictory? And why do you think that I need help if I was only feeling a bit blue?

Because now you're all grown up, and they wouldn't just try to ease the burden on you parents by making you take Ritalin, and instead will concentrate on your well-being.
>>
>>17396241
WHY DO YOU NOT PRAISE THE SUN?
>>
>>17396604
>>17396605
You are making a whole bunch of assumptions there.
I'm doing ok, and I was frank with my therapists. unlike you, I do believe that the occult holds some truths, and I want the insight of those who know about it more than me.
Don't want to stroke the imagination of occultist faggots? Don't comment. Your advice is useless because you don't know me or my problems.
>>
>>17396627
>Don't want to stroke the imagination of occultist faggots? Don't comment.

That's not how it works, faggot, that's not how any of this works. Again, see >>17396593

Read a grimoire, ffs, or, Idk, hymns to Lord Mithra or something.
>>
>>17396627

>>17396593
>>17396604
>>17396605

Three strikes, nigga. clearly people think the same.
>>
>>17396636
I want to find the info on a specific symbol, how would reading a random grimoire might help?
>>
>>17396637
Then let the thread die already.
>>
>>17396651
It will certainly help with self-discipline. You know, unripened thoughts, fleeting intentions, <s>neurotic coping mechanisms</s> mysterious intrusions of arcane demons
>>
>>17396656
You know what that's good advice, thanks.
>>
MITHRAS, God of the Morning, our trumpets waken the Wall!
' Rome is above the Nations, but Thou art over all!'
Now as the names are answered, and the guards are marched away,
Mithras, also a soldier, give us strength for the day!

Mithras, God of the Noontide, the heather swims in the heat,
Our helmets scorch our foreheads ; our sandals burn our feet.
Now in the ungirt hour; now ere we blink and drowse,
Mithras, also a soldier, keep us true to our vows !

Mithras, God of the Sunset, low on the Western main,
Thou descending immortal, immortal to rise again !
Now when the watch is ended, now when the wine is drawn,
Mithras, also a soldier, keep us pure till the dawn!

Mithras, God of the Midnight, here where the great bull dies,
Look on Thy children in darkness. Oh take our sacrifice !
Many roads Thou hast fashioned: all of them lead to the Light,
Mithras, also a soldier, teach us to die aright!
>>
>>17396707
I'll go ahead and take it as a clue, thanks
>>
>>17396226
>>
>>17397518

more
>>
I've been having a similar issue I have been dreaming about the symbol in the pic a lot, and would like to know if anybody knows if it means something,I have been dreaming it with an eleven on top of it
>>
>>17397962
Looks like it's from the Simon Necronomicon, a book that is thought to be both fake and real. It's dangerous. The gates are very potent and even the book is a kind of center of malignant forces. I would be careful about having a copy of it in my room, to tell you the truth.
>>
>>17397971
Well I'll have to get my hands on a copy of that, I actually plan on getting it tattooed on me, not sure where though
>>
>>17397989
Don't do that. It's really something you don't want in your home, much less your own skin. It's a VERY dangerous book. People have gone insane and some have died from it. The entities are not just demons in the goetic sense, but very powerful spirits. I am almost frantic at the thought of what might happen if you get that inked on your skin. Please don't do it.
>>
>>17398028
I don't know man, the vibe that I get from it doesn't feel at all negative it's overwhelming nontheless, but not threatening I think with some meditating over it and getting used to I'll be ok, of course I'm not rushing to getting it tattooed either, in my dream there is a vulture standing on the doorway from my patio to the street and when it opens it's wings to fly it has this symbol in red ink on it's right wing
>>
>>17397989
Do it and post here on /x/ what strange things occur to you.
>>
>>17398105
When I do it I'll be back I promise
>>
>>1739622
I have super unique eyes. near the black part of my eye I have these geometrical patterns that look like this.
I have worshiped the sun unofficially since I was little. I make very bad drunk decisions also that have impacted me negatively in my life.
What do you know about the sun?
>>
>>17398213
Pic of your eyes
>>
>>17398213
The Sun or Shamash is associated with Jesus and has been long before the joke "Zeitgeist" came out. The myths of many sun gods do not exactly mirror the Jesus myth, but there are essential elements found in it. He is born and dies, going into the underworld/hell and then rising from the dead. The mysteries of Osiris were for the average person, who believed this story to be literally true. The secret teachings were reserved for a few, but had to do with how one could identify with Osiris. This small group was the precursor to almost all religions built on the belief in a dying and rising god. The influence of the Son/Sun is everywhere. There is a mention of the Woman Clothed with the Sun in the Book of Revelation. This is almost certainly the kami Amaterasu Oomikami of Japan. I honestly can say that the last connection is proof of a more global reach for Shinto/Shindo. The cult of the sun may be bigger than Japan or Korea, but it's part of the story of world unity. Perhaps even a united house of all eight directions under one roof, who knows?
>>
>>17397989
>I actually plan on getting it tattooed on me
Where? I need to know
>>
>>17398249
On my solar plexus or the top of my back like right between my shoulders
>>
>>17398409
Lmaoooo nigger
>>
>>17399966
y tho
>>
>>17396226
I can't find anything on the left other than it looks like a very simplistic solaire of astora , middle is creation for alchemy and the right one I saw one pic that had that as an alternative sun symbol or if you don't have the circle in the middle like that could also be for ammonia.
>>
File: 1426825724650.png (73KB, 242x364px) Image search: [Google]
1426825724650.png
73KB, 242x364px
>owning a medkit
>still wasting energy on alchemy to recover health
You know you could be spending that energy on super recoil reducer or cyberjumps?
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.