[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! "Look mum, I made a thr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 403
Thread images: 22

File: image.jpg (49KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 384x384px
Welcome to Divination General!

"Look mum, I made a thread!" Edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17390446
>>
Okay, I'm gonna be around for a good few hours today. I might disappear here and there but should be back.
>nickname
>description and defining features
>a shape and colour; eg yellow star, pink diamond
>query
>>
>>17395150
English is not my main language so...

Nickname: Ozy
Description: Skinnyfat, acne scars
Shape: Blue Star
Query: Will I find a better job?

Thanks mate
>>
>>17395150
>Romeo
>6'3, about 220lbs (192cm, 100kilos)
>Blue star
Did I ever overcomethe cursing, or was my effort in vain?

Also, help me out with the girl, thanks.
>>
>>17395150
D
stomach?
black rectangle
dont really know what to ask...just bored. tell me something i don't know, i guess.
>>
>Nickname :
Chel

>Description/defining features : Blonde long hair, blue eyes, 5'3

>Shape and color :
Gold triangle with black outline

>Query:

Do I Have any spiritual purpose in this life at all? Am I on the right path at this time in my life?
>>
>>17395150
Freya
Blonde, shy , freckled
White star
How will Y react/think to me pursuing him?
>>
>>17395183
give us ur pic and ill tell you
>>
>>17395150
-Shay
-short, blue eyes, dark hair, female
shape: blue circle

query: will I get accepted into the school I just applied for?
>>
>>17395150
Nicname: Nat
Description: Petite,dark brown hair,blue eyes
Shape: Purple spiral
Query: My grandmother sold some land recently. There is this other,much more valuable land for sale,so what I am asking is- will she sell it anytime soon?
Your answer is much appreciated.Thanx.
>>
>>17395250
... wasnt your grandmother is dead?
i remember how you told me you two were close
>>
>>17395150
>makes a post
>doesn't respond to anything
nice bait m8
>>
>>17395262
You don't troll me.
>>
File: 1346472041778s.jpg (13KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1346472041778s.jpg
13KB, 250x216px
Slow day at work, meaning /x/ has at least my partial attention from 9-5.

Let's do this!

>Name
>Question
>Shallow, whiny, or stupid love stuff will be ignored. I'm sorry.

Sorry if i'm a bit slow, but i'll be doing at least a few readings every hour.
>>
>>17395270
Evan
How will they react when I tell them?
>>
>>17395270
Chelsea

Do you see a major move happening in my life anytime soon?
>>
>>17395275
Honestly, I don't think it will be good. I think they will superficially "fall apart" to try and guilt trip you. But if you hold your ground, they will come to accept you and get the fuck over it.

You....coming out of some sort of closet, maybe?
>>
>>17395270
Chris
What should I do next?
>>
>>17395165
Your path ahead is pretty rough, and I don't see a change too near. Use this time to develop yourself so when your new job does show itself, you can be prepared to jump on it.
>>
>>17395270
Emilie
Why does he stare at me so intensely? I feel so intimidated. He doesn't even smile after I smile.
>>
>>17395277
Depends on what you mean by soon. This summer looks like a lot of change will take place, but not necessarily a move. I see you getting more involved in life (work, clubs, friends)

You'll soon be coming out of your shell. ven though you are still pretty outgoing, you still have a tendency to retreat and do some pretty unhealthy things (involving food, and possibly drugs. Alcohol mostly) to deal with stress.

You'll start getting over all of that soon enough. Maybe a move is what triggers it. Dunno.
>>
>>17395270
Ed
Am I going to make it?
>>
>>17395168
I don't believe so, the cloud of energy still clings to you. However I think you've built your shields well enough that it can't engulf you anymore. Keep working at those shields anon
>>
>>17395279
Stop sitting at home wondering what to do. Any action is better than none. Waiting is what will kill you. Moving is what will keep you and your hope alive.

Take that for what it's worth to you.
>>
>>17395287
His name?
>>
>>17395289
Thank you
>>
>>17395270
Nia
Do you ever see me hanging out with this celebrity I met again?
>>
>>17395267
you might be a different Nat i suppose
>>
>>17395300
Uhm...yes? I'm not sure. I'd have to know who they are.
>>
>>17395296
I don't know his name, he has black hair though. Freckles I think? Average height. Healthy weight and works out from what I can tell (but not overly muscular). Does that help?
>>
>>17395180
Your energy is very meek, but I don't think that's the case. It feels like it wants to grow but you're not giving it what it needs. Like a plant devoid of nutrients, the fruit you bear will be substandard. Feed your energy, find what it needs and nourish it. In turn, you'll find yourself bearing more plentiful fruit.

As for path, you're doubting yourself right now. I see you half way down one path, having made a choice. But now, you stare back at the intersection wondering if it was the right choice. Turn your head forward and forget the "what was." For now, you have chosen this path so see it through. There is nothing to be gained in regrets.
>>
>>17395305
name starts with an H, is only internet famous
>>
>>17395306
Yes. Does he dress fairly well, seeming almost over dressed most of the time? Collared shirts, nice pants, nice shoes most of the time?

I see him dressed almost like he is getting ready for a job as a businessman, or something. Despite him NOT being one.
>>
>>17395270
Leah
Will I ever be rich?
>>
>>17395309
I'm getting a yes. I see a pretty close relationship growing if you take the opportunities given.
>>
>>17395314
Rich in what? Shallow material wealth or rich in the traits that make a great person. Choose wisely. Both come your way.
>>
>>17395183
Didn't I already do this exact reading last thread?
>>17395203
I couldn't see anything, at least I couldn't discern from all the chaotic energies in play. Too many people have sway over this decision to make heads or tails of it.
>>17395250
I don't see it selling in the near future, albeit was very hard to make it out. Again too many variables with energies and paths to get a clear reading. From what I did see, the land remains tied to your energy for the time being.
>>
>>17395311
Not from what I've seen but I don't see them around much. Last time I saw him he was in sweats. .
>>
>>17395323
Just as I thought.Thanx a bunch.
>>
>>17395324
Ah.

No matter. Stay away from him. If I am looking at the right guy, stay away. Show him no fear, but do not ever get left alone. I don't think he would actually hurt you, but there is a chance. He is mostly just an awkward boy. But his head just isn't right. Keep being nice, say hi in passing, but don't ever, ever let him get near you for much longer than a moment or two. Just be safe.
>>
Daniel
Will I go into the army, or will I get the job and decide not to? How will it go?
>>
>>17395270
Chloe

Will I have children with my husband?
>>
>>17395150
Fuck it. Do me.

Orion
Skinny/small, numerous scars from a misspent childhood and bad luck, currently pretty muscular because working out a lot, still skinny but you know. I'm proud of it.
Blue Triskel

Will I blow the test away this time around? I mean, I want to stand out.
>>
>>17395330
Oh, for EmpathAU
Danny
Medium height, brown hair, freckles, scar in the shape of a cross on right shoulder, gnarly scar where I slid after getting hit by a car from back of right shoulder almost to the neck
Gold Wheel
Same query
>>
>>17395334
Of course. It will be hard, but there is a soul waiting to become your child.
>>
>>17395150
Nickname
Blondie

Description : blonde female, nurse, freckles, tattoos

Shape: blue circle

Question: what life lesson is most important for me to learn right now.
>>
>>17395270
José
Should I talk to her again?
>>
>>17395340
JC on a bicycle,u just made my day! Thank you.
>>
>>17395342
Why not? You have nothing to lose.

>>17395345
May I do a small ritual for you guys? Nothing too weird. Promise.
>>
>>17395328
He's crazy? Is he thinking of hurting me or something?
>>
>>17395293
Thank you
>>
>>17395346
Some sort of a blessing ritual? I was quite adept in the occult back in my day :D Cruelty-free rituals only,please :D
>>
>>17395347
He is crazy. And the thought to hurt a lot of people has crossed his mind. I think. Just be nice, but avoid him as best you can. He is mostly harmless. BUT, you know.
>>
File: creepy.jpg (30KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
30KB, 468x351px
>>17395350
Oh no, I'd never hurt anything. I was just going to do something small for you guys. It may help, it may not. But hey, it's the thought that counts right?

And were you? Why'd you stop?
>>
>>17395353
Absolutely. Most of the time,good thoughts can change everything. I guess I went too materialistic,u know,real world,bills to pay and some family shit going down. Missing it a lot,though.My previous spell-imbued life :D
>>
>>17395270
Sara
Am I making the right decision?
>>
>>17395351
Why does he want to hurt people?
>>
>>17395292
Fuck, I spent months battling it so she could could be mine. Fuck.

Thank you, reader
>>
>>17395358
Hmmm. Well. Maybe you should revisit it.

>>17395359
I'm sorry, I can't tell you that. Only you can tell you.

>>17395362
Why does anyone? Have you not had messed up ideas before (don't lie.) He is just a little more likely to act upon impulse.
>>
>>17395374
Cmon Orion>>17395330
i need closure
>>
>>17395374
So that's what he thinks of when he stares at me.. man, I was hoping he was thinking I was attractive or something. Guess not.
>tfw ugly duckling
>>
>>17395374
Maybe.And man,if this reading of yours comes to pass,I'll buy you a beer or an alcoholic beverage of your choosing. :D
>>
>>17395379
I don't think you want to know my predictions on joining the army right now.

>>17395381
Dunno ma'am.

>>17395383
Yay!
>>
>>17395374
Sara
Do you see me happy in the future if I take action?
>>
>>17395390
Yes.
>>
>>17395270
Jacob.
Will I find another group like them again?
>>
>>17395392
No. But you'll come close. Start searching closer to home.
>>
>>17395389
Patty
Will I ever have a group of friends? What do they look like?
>>
>>17395395
Is there any specifics to the definition of home? And thank you.
>>
Taking a break guys. Starting to not be "feelin' it".
>>
>>17395270
Tera
Should I go to the meeting?
>>
Any readers available?
>>
>>17395150
Nickname: Char
Description: 5"6' (168), 130lbs (68-69kg), lanky, brown eyes, kinky curly hair
Shape and Color: Black circle
Query: Will I ever get to leave my wretched job for a better one, and if so, how soon?
>>
Sup niggas, it's yo boy Ghetto$cry

I'mma do a couple readings, like 2 or 3, hit me up with yo gender and query
>>
>>17395490
Male
tell me bout love homay!
>>
>>17395503
Aight I see this fool banging on some shit loud like he trynna get some attention. I see several bitches pass by and don't give a fuck, but he keep banging cuz that's how he do.

Aight, I see this one bitch step up, she skinny and have dark hair. Bitch ain't got no back but what a nigga gonna do. She step up to the booth, and she kinda feelin the game but not completely. She hesitant to his game, but she can be won over by switchin it up to straight romeo at the right time, and that right time is right before she decide she ain't be feeling it.

Aight playa, you got yo game and shit, and it attract not too many bitches, but one like it just enough to get hooked and interested, but you gotta be romantic after she start diggin it, otherwise she like nah.

Play on, playa
>>
>>17395490
Male
Tell me if I will get booty soon, or advice to get it
>>
>>17395525
Son, it ain't look good for you. I see dis nigga sitting in an alley all alone. Shit son. There be bitches passing by, and some fine ones too, but he too much of a bitch to make a move. Is that you, nigga? You know a couple sweet honeys but you too scared to give a bird a treat and drop a little seed for that bird to eat?

Nigga please. You need to roll yo peacock ass right the fuck up and take a bitch like you own her. Just be like "Ey girl, we going out, pencil me in. When is you seeing me?" Just roll up to a bitch and /tell/ her you two going out, then take her out. It ain't gotta be fancy, but just do the steps and shit so she ain't feelin like a ho cuz you dun took her out for a meal.

At the end, she throw you a little shoulder suggestion to show she DTF but subtle cuz she ain't want nobody thinking she's a ho, remember. Look for that subtle "into you" movement at the end of you buying her food, and you might be snacking on something else soon.

Good luck, playa
>>
>>17395490
Chris
Male
Could you tell me in which avenue should it be best i invest my time on as a way of earning my living? I'm sick and tired of minimum wages jobs and i have so much to do in life that i require the best for me as a way of earning my living without looking at it as "work"

Thanks Ghetto!
>>
>>17395490
ayy Ghettoscry

female and with a query. got a few things I wanna try out and I'm not sure what to do. should I just roll with the stable route or full crazy?

thanks!!
>>
>>17395490
female
Will he say yes if i ask him out
>>
>>17395543
This nigga wanna go legit!

Nigga, I see some writing. I ain't be sure what the fuck he be writing, but there a nigga putting pen to paper. This shit tricky, cuz he can be a writer or he maybe just hussling that insurance game; that shit a good hussle, by the way.

I'm trynna see what he writing, but all I see is some files. Shit nigga, I'm trynna see more, but I just see them files, son. You be working for a company, I guess, but you work with people in some way, like you taking down deets. Sales, homie? Idunno, I tried.

Good luck with the hussle, whatever yo legit hussle be.
>>
>>17395539
Sounds like me
But I don't think I actually know a girl I like that is avaible
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>17395556
Thanks man! Much respect!

I don't really resonate with any bureaucracy but you were spot on with writing

I might have an idea

Keep it hood!

>pic related
Me
>>
>>17395490
Yo ma nigga, I see some people already asked, hope I'm not too late for the party (but if yes np homie I'll try someone else another time)

Female
Since work and college are fine atm, gonna ask about my love life and wat do in general, any guys out there, any possible relationships with anyone? Any hints about this guy because I'm clueless af bout this

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17395556
hey what's your method of scrying? if I may ask
>>
>>17395546
Ooh, you be feelin crazy! I like that ;)

Aight, I saw the crazy route with like shit banging around, and I saw a girl in a workroom just doing her thing. I see a lot of shit falling all around, but she just keep going and going, like fate ain't got shit on her. She just keep going and going.

You said crazy but I think yo ass crazier than your path. You know sometimes crazy can't overcome you if you crazier than it? That's you. Legit, you can go through flames and shit but you gotta set yo mind to it. Think straight up about what you /really/ want. Then take it, gurl, you got this.

>>17395550
Bitch just ask him the fuck out and stop playing this wishy washy shit. You like a nigga? Hit him up. How many people gotta tell you just to hit him up before you stop clowning and just do it? smhtbhfamfuck

What's he gonna do, smoke yo homies? Nah, worst he can do is just say no, and that means you can move on.

Just fucking do it, girl.

If you ask a nigga again, I'll be pissed.

>>17395561
You will soon enough tho. Exit that alley and enter that girl, homie.

>>17395564
Sheeeet, good luck with the writing and do yo thang, homie.
>>
>>17395565
You the last one

I see this bitch dancing ballet. She all graceful and shit. Girl, you gotta use yo grace. You got some feminine charms you ain't be cashing in on and you doing yo sweet ass a disservice. Some nigga wanna tag you for sure but you gotta be a bit more feminine and maybe dress better. Girl, if you got that badonkadonk, you gotta show it off and wear something that should your form.

Aight, you'll get niggas hitting you up when you dress better for sure, but you want the homie that kinda short (ey, be nice, that manlet a good guy) and kinda quiet. He the one who kinda hesitant to hit you up after the other niggas come knocking to he knocking on you. You'll have a hard time noticing him because Tyrone got that game, but you can find him checking you out if you look past the garrulous niggas.

Remember: short and shy, short hair; he the good nigga in the bunch.

Or you can always hit me up, I ain't care what you wear ;)

>>17395575
I ghetto scry; right now I'm using an empty can. Sometimes I use a trash can, sometimes I use an empty 40. You can scry with anything reflective, and idgaf
>>
>>17395561
>>17395580
Or would you suggest that I ask out some random girl?
>>
Hey anyone want to divinate for me or whatever?

What does my future hold?
>>
>>17395589
You just wanna get yo dick wet, right? Randumbs are fine, drunk bitches at 2AM are divine. Tackle them gazelles, nigga.
>>
>>17395585
Thanks my nigga, you the real mvp;
Gonna get me some good clothes these days and start checking out the short guys just in case

Sending much love, thanks for this :)
>>
>>17395580
first know what you want, then go for it. arite my man, I got this! thanks!
>>
I'm onymous because I'm not anonymous -- some of you know my name. I'm Chironymous because I've taken the role and name of Chiron, the archetypal Wounded Healer and a fellow centaur (being that I am a Sagittarius). I wish to help others, and your positivity helps to treat my wounds.

I will gradually read everyone I can, posting back anywhere from 20 minutes later to by day's end, so check back. I just need cheering up* and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

Name/nickname
Description of yourself
Locationish
Query
*Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
>>
>>17395601
nah man, i would like some lovely cuddles.
but i get horny too and like i said the girl i like its not avaible
>>
>>17395684
Would it be possible to get a reading over e-mail? I have a somewhat sensitive query.
>>
>>17395684
Hi Chiron

Shay
Female
Taurus
dark long hair, blue eyes, short
NYC
will I get into the school I just applied to?

Thank you (:
>>
>>17395705
Okay, but you must post an email address where I can reach you; I do not yet have an address set up that I can post here.
>>
>>17395723
[email protected]

Send me your e-mail there and I will respond with my personal one. I do not wish mine to be seen in here.
>>
>>17395711
I apologize that your reading does not present a clearer picture: it indicates a 50/50 chance.

Good luck! I'm pulling for you!

Oh, and the reading also indicates that you will move upward in life either way, so stay positive! Rejoice even!
>>
>>17395684

>Romero
>Male
>Capricorn
>Introverted but Cheerful, curious, pessimist, honest and loyal, hardworking and I also tend analyze a lot of things, situations... I have mid-long hair, 5'7'', Brown Eyes and thin.
>Spain

>What can I expect for the next months?
Thank you!
>>
>>17395736
Will do in just a moment. No problem. I totally understand.
>>
File: IvanFishing.jpg (716KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IvanFishing.jpg
716KB, 2592x1944px
>>17395684
have this pal
you deserve
>>
>>17395755
Your reading resulted in a single, definitive hexagram:

Cast Hexagram:

12 - Twelve
P'i / Stagnation

Heaven and Earth move away from each other.
In the ensuing void, the small invade where the great have departed.
There is no common meeting ground, so the Superior Person must fall back on his inner worth and decline the rewards offered by the inferior invaders.

Difficult trials as you hold to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

It is natural to assume that, if Earth above Heaven forms the hexagram for Peace and Paradise, then the opposite configuration, with Heaven over Earth would represent the antithesis of Paradise, Hell.
Not so.
This hexagram is actually the Dark side of Peace, its unsavory byproduct, Stagnation.
In a time when most of our wants are provided, there is little need for the heroes, the artists, the great thinkers and innovators.
As they recede into the shadows, Idleness, Apathy, and Lassitude come to the forefront.
Peace has become boring, bland, unchallenging -- Stagnant.
Now our attention turns to the quick fix, the instant celebrity, the fad, the one-nighter, the current buzz.
There is no room for depth.
If you are a passionate soul, you must wait for a better time to find kindred spirits.
In these times, they are only curious legends, bas-relief, dead poets.
>>
File: 1356322327458.jpg (145KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1356322327458.jpg
145KB, 1280x800px
>>17395684
Orion
Male
Taurus
Skinny, but in pretty good shape, brownish blonde hair, green eyes.
Texas
Will I pass my test this time?

Also, Chiron bro, just always remember. (pic related.)
>>
>>17395768
Haha, this is great.

I actually refer to myself as Crazy Ivan when I am in my lower, savage, drunken centaur form due to potatovodak.
>>
>>17395792
Whoa, shit, Orion was the centaur Chiron's homie, and Orion is next to the centaur sign of Sagittarius in the sky. I have had an affinity for the constellation of Orion for as long as I can remember. And I was JUST talking about the poem you posted, Invictus, with my Sagittarian sister the other day!

And so I wish I could give you a less hazy reading: the hexagrams cast do seem to indicate a need to try and try again regarding this test and that the outcome is uncertain this time, but it does seem to imply that there will be plentiful good opportunities in your future regardless and that you will rise to a higher point with gained perspective. It says that you should Be Here Now, not make yourself anxious about the future, and stay positive!
>>
>>17395777

>>17395777

I seriously don't understand you and I wish you could simplify that for me, could you be less criptic? This is really hard to understand.

Are you trying to tell me that the future will be a hell for me? Or that I'm going to suffer a lot? or something like that?
>>
>>17395840
Well, thanks. And cool!
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 673x662px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 673x662px
Ayy lmao
>>
>>17395684
Hi! Could you give me a reading?

Setareh
Female
Gemini
Black, long, curly hair, tall, dark eyes. I'm generally a positive girl, but have bouts of sadness at times. I like to take risks and love living life to the fullest.
Amsterdam
Will I successfully pass this year, even though I have so much going on right now?

Thanks in advance! I don't do many queries, last one was a year ago. So hope you can help me.
>>
>>17395847
Nooooo, this hexagram for this reading does not portend hell or suffering...

It just predicts that things will likely be boring, uneventful, stagnant... that time will have to pass before your qualities are properly appreciated by others.

You should use this time to do things for yourself, to build yourself up for a time that's coming when the world IS receptive to your greatness! Do things to benefit you and to make you happy so that you're the best and most positive you the you can be for when your time/opportunity comes. And it WILL come! :)
>>
>>17395959
Aaaaahahaha, I should be more alarmed/concerned at how readily I can come to agree with this, but that shit's hilarious! Thank you!
>>
>>17395975
Glad I could give you a chuckle. What sort of divinatory method do you practice?
>>
>>17395996
hijinks want a tarot read?
>>
>>17395968
The single, definitive hexagram revealed by your reading seems to indicate that you must make a continuous, persistent, focused effort in order to pass this year, and to be careful in being gently persuasive with people:

Cast Hexagram:

57 - Fifty-Seven
Sun / The Penetrating Wind

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance.
Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident.
Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation.
Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation.
All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent.
Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17395777
Male
Leo
Angry heart, quiet, 6'1 205 pounds muscular
Canada

When will I find a job that satisfy me? Please a time frame if you can
>>
>>17395996
I-Ching
>>
>>17396025
>>17395684
Sorry didn't link it with your original post
>>
>>17396009
Sure thing. Though, I don't hardly need a reading.

>>17396026
Ah, I figured since you spoke of hexagrams. I've always wanted to practice it, always learning.
>>
>>17395580
>Sheeeet, good luck with the writing and do yo thang, homie.
Thanks G! Will do! If i could make you toke on a fat ass blunt, you bet yo ass i'd do it! Sorry for the late reply tho! Lately i've been having mad positivity directly from the grand Architect and i'm in deep joy! Haven't been feeling like that in a long while(except for my last shroom trips from around Halloween last year(had the craziest shroom trip in a deep wood last year on October the 31st it was magical in a mystical way!))
>>
>>17395490
What is your secret identity? You're one of the established readers, right?
>>
>>17396044
Not him but don't even bother asking, he's dope as fuck the way he is

No need to pull the curtains off on this funny benevolent motherfucker
>>
>>17395381
Dear God.

Emily, you have asked this question no less than 5 times now. And the moment someone says something bad you immediately think "OH GOD I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING".

Ask. The. Man.

For fuck's sake.

You won't get anything from this anymore, as you've gotten answers from all over the spectrum, and that's just from the ones I've seen.

Short version, is that the door may be open to you with information, but nothing will happen if you remain frozen in place from fear (of violence, rejection, etc.).
>>
>>17396025
The core concepts of your reading include the word "Breakthrough", the need to uproot weeds in order to avoid/prevent violence/conflict (this may pertain to your angry heart), and, if remaining true to the course set by that, finally arriving at "Awesome Power": growth, integrity, opportunity, and success through self-realization.

As for a time frame, numbers revealed by this reading are: 5, 34, and 43.
>>
>>17395970

Oh, ok, well, we'll see I guess... thank you for your time mister.
>>
>>17396032
so what do you want it on
>>
>>17396093
You know what Anon? I'm not currently seeking answers. All of them lay before me.

Tell you what, if you'd like a reading - ask me and I'll divine for you.
>>
>>17396085
Thanks
>>
>>17396032
A little googling and a little wikipedia can give you enough to read up on to give you enough of a rough idea of what the I-Ching is all about. Then head on over to a rather amazing site: ichingonline.net where you can read the most useful stuff about it AND use a working virtual/online one as a Javascript app right in your browser! I even do it right from my phone like I am right now!

The real trick is interpreting its wisdom as it applies to the situation queried about... and then the querent carrying out its advice!
>>
>>17396088
>>17396113
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17396108
alright
tell me what my enemies want from me, or are planig to do against me.
>>
I'd love to have a good reading. Anyone up to the task?
>>
Should I marry my wife's mom? What about my other wife's sister?
>>
>>17396108

My gf wants to know if she'll get a job she'd be happy at, and soon.

24, Aries. Thanks
>>
>>17396155
What's the word, Firebird?
What's the price? Something nice!
>>
Female
Virgo/Virgo
Will this treatment work?
>>
>>17396161
Again, you're the fucking best, hahaha.

Your readings will be coming up soon!
>>
Anyone wanna read me?
Andreas
Male
Saggitarius
5'9
Is this drug thing a good idea?
>>
>>17396180
Since my mom is going through leukemia right now and is part of the reason I am here for cheering up and niceties, I decided to do your reading first.

It seems to indicate that you seek a second opinion among doctors to verify that this is the right/beat treatment. It urges you to be Thorough.

You have my best wishes, and remember, remain positive!
>>
>>17396204
*that you should seek
*right/best treatment
>>
>>17396168
if she'd get one soon*
>>
>>17396161
Have you tried marrying your wife ????
>>
>>17396204
Thank you. It is chemotherapy. But with several other treatments, and I just want the pain to get better.
I appreciate it.
>>
>>17396204
Male
Virgo

Is the girl who is showing interest in me lately actually interested in me or doing so for the attention?
>>
>>17396233
Wish you the best anon.
>>
>>17396233
I know this is intensely personal, but do these treatments have something to do with your fertility dear?
>>
>>17396240
Forgot to add wish the best for your loved ones during this tough time1
>>
>>17396204
Hi. Male, Edgar, aquarius, ~180 cm. Would like to get a general reading. Want to know if anything in my life is going to improve.
>>
>>17396233
I wish you the best. Don't be afraid to push for the good stuff. Sometimes you got to be rude. I ever tell you about the time I just kinda said fuck it and started walking around the hospital looking for a doctor. They morphine me quicker than shit.
>>
>>17396168
The reading gave a generally positive result! So I'd say chances look pretty good! The only number revealed was 14, and if I were to be really presumptuous, I would want to say that meant she'd at least discover something she wanted to apply to in two weeks at most!

My wishes of the best of luck to her in her efforts!
>>
>>17396323
kidney stones aint no joke, that shit hurt.
>>
>>17396161
>>17396184
The reading reveals that marrying your wife's mom will result in stagnation, oppression, and conflict.

Marrying your other wife's sister will result in confusion, lost wandering, unfamiliarity, and dread... but ultimately empowerment!

Marrying your other wife's sister is the much better choice of the two!
>>
>>17396143
I see a blue fire, burning softly in the dark - it creates a radiant, blue glow.

I see an individual sleeping peacefully on the ground outside. Near a lake and in a valley, they seemingly rest undisturbed amongst the nature.

I see nothing here that would indicate treachery or deceit. However:

>enemies want from me
Perhaps they want to take away your peace, your flame, your passion/drive, etc.
>>
>>17396199
You will make yourself conspicuous and watched. Observing the leader firsthand will verify to you the worthiness/unworthiness of this cause. But in the end, you would find all resources exhausted, your body and mind taxed beyond their limits, and having spent yourself completely, with survival and salvation lying beyond your reach, unable to return. You must change.
>>
>>17396344
Thank you so much, I wish your mom a speedy recovery from her ailment.
>>
>>17396240
>>17396261
Thank you.

First, set a good example for yourself and others to follow. Then OBSERVE HER CAREFULLY to decide her worthiness. You are currently a wandering stranger in this situation and must move constantly forward, finding satisfaction in small gains. You must exercise only the best judgment. You will feel the situation out and know your answer as to whether you shall continue to be a wandering stranger or not. When you have your answer, step lightly but decisively on.
>>
>>17396344
You're very welcome. Many thanks!
>>
Woops.
>>17396429
>>17396470
>>
>>17396267
If you step up to help someone in need and have a softer and more flexible approach with people, good resources a opportunities will come your way!
>>
>>17396108
Hey hijinks not them but if you have the time I'd really appreciate it. I'm planning on asking someone out can you tell me if they'll say yes? I don't know them that well. Thanks.
>>
>>17396508
20 f btw
>>
>>17396508
HE DIDNT RESPOND TO MUH TAROT REQUEST HE OFFERED SO I THINK HE'S KIIIIAAAA MAGGOT SACK.

If you like I can give you a tarot read on the situation IN FACT
SINCE YOU'RE ASKING
I'LL START NOW!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
ELEVEN

and this is the onyl one i'm doing.
>>
File: 1455217578060.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455217578060.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
Gonna give this a shot. Post
>age
>sex
>zodiac sign
>question
>>
>>17396477

Are you doing more of these? Cuz if so...

Male virgo, do you see my love life picking up soon?
>>
>>17396515
Sure thanks
>>
>>17396521
f
Libra
Romance reading?
>>
>>17396257
>>17396233
You seem to have gone, I will write this out anyway in case this is relevant to you.

If you do not already have one, ensure that your space is comfortable for recovery. I believe you are going to have some trouble with mobility and helping yourself. This will eventually get better though. If this has something to do with your literal fertility, Im seeing good signs of it improving. If not, then in a more general sense, life will become more fruit baring after the treatment.

There is a younger woman on the other side of this ordeal, I do not know what that means, but perhaps you do, or will know after you heal.
>>
>>17395684
Beard
Male
Aries
Black, short hair and beard, skinny guy. Silent most of the time.
Earth
How does the patch ahead looks like?
Beat the children, burn the old , never stick your dick in crazy and always have a good and healthy breakfast are the most encouraging things i can think of right now.
Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 640x960px
>>17396521
>>age
>>sex
Male
>>zodiac sign
12th house Leo
>>question
General reading concerning what the future has to offer me, thanks in advances
>>
>>17396552
I see a scientist, engineer (stem major?). He's a master of his trade in any case. This is more than love, it is destiny. Proceeding on this course will lead to material prosperity and security.
>>
>>17396521
Aries, 22, Male.
Tell me about love, cute loli.
>>
>>17396521

30 male virgo

Do you see my love life picking up soon?
>>
>>17396521
female
taurus
will I get into the school i just applied to?
>>
>>17396522
For now, any action in this realm would prove unfortunate. Nothing would further. Do not obligate yourself to the wrong person. The results would be undesirable. You would be selling your future for a quick fix today. Waiting will pay off!

Lastly, do not confuse someone's needing help as affection. Do help them, but then move on without hope for reward. This will bring you good karma!
>>
>>17396577
thank you. Did you pull the wheel by any chance? You're reading is accurate btw. You should get a trip.
>>
>>17396521
m
cancer
There's an interesting girl at my uni, should I approach her?
>>
>>17396576
The cards tell me about an inpeding danger to your material security. The cause will be your over-reliance on reason and the law. If you don't control your emotions a paralyzing sense of defeat will render you helpless. I see a woman suffering because of you.
>>
>>17396570
Ahahaha, you're awesome, thank you!

Speaking of awesome, the first part of your reading reveals "Awesome Power"! Growth, integrity, and self-realization will bring opportunity for success! Just watch out if and when you choose to do any aggrandized bluffing -- someone may call your bluff! Remain durable, consistent, and flexible, and you will find success!
>>
>>17396546
dominion, queen of swords, gain knight fo swords, the fool, the emperor
quen of disks, the priestess, success
knight of wands, prince of cups, death princess of disks, the sun, debauch

so i seems this gill you like is nice and hot and energetic and all that good stuff.
maybe you think that hooking up with her will bring you ze innre peace and stuff? mmmm maybe

Weeeeell that "the fool" you see...is a scary card for this matter. The knight of swords and emperor
are ok though cause I mean it suggests you're gonna be smart and shit. If you do this, try to go abuot
it in a way that wont' make you seem like a jackass. Like don't be too loud or obnoxious. Be calm and cool
f@m.
also you should focus on yourself as well. your financial state, and emotional stability.

NOW THEN

senor advice!
if you want to hook up with her...huh that's wierd... well it seems you should let go of the bullshit
that's holding you down, whatever that may. make some sort of change in your life and possibly seek
spiritual fullfilment

ps sorry it took so long
was talking to someone about something.
>>
>>17396458
Sounds like that I was planning to do, just wasn't sure if I was wrong to assume to head into this carefully. Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>17396515
Male
How does the future of my romance life look like for the next couple months?
>>
>>17396677
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17396687
>And this is the only one i'm doing.
>>
>>17396582
A flamboyant (trap?) man will approach you. He is ready to work hard to make the relationship work but you will be seeking other options.

>>17396587
You feel trapped in a relationship or previous relationship. A woman with higher status and/or material wealth will seek you out. You will fear deception but her intentions are pure.

>>17396628
She is a lot more complex than she appears. She has a lot of secrets. She will respond favourably if you ask directly.

>>17396600
No
>>
>>17396654
*Path, sorry for the spelling error there. This day have been going on for waaay too long. But the words you gave me were more than enough inspiration for me to go on on my crusade.
The skies are dark, but i can only keep going on and doing my best to find that shiny day i am waiting for.

Thank you, my Onymous friend. Dont spare the children, no mercy for the old, and dont forget that breakfast tomorrow. Have a good night.
>>
>>17396521
>age
>sex
female
>zodiac sign
sagittarius
>question
I had a lot of financial luck in the last weeks. Will there be any heavy negative happenings in the near future?
>>
Male
Scorpio

Could this develop into something romantic with her? She seems pretty cool, but she's 3 years younger.
>>
>>17396582
>>17396698

Fuck, that sucks. It didnt even happened yet and i am already seeking other options cause i am straight and all, so guess your readiyng was accurate! Thanks, loli.
>>
>>17396521
eh why not...
m
taurus
tell me about whether or not there's any love coming my way i guess?
>>
>>17396521
F
Virgo
Will he agree to my proposal?
>>
>>17396687
ah whatever
it seems that you're gonna be sad and shit about love but at the very least there might be something coming along for yuo. possibly a man. (MR PRINCE OF DISKS)
>>
>>17396704
No worries, cut yourself some slack! ;) I'm glad my words helped you find the inspiration in yourself! Godspeed on your crusade!

Haha, thanks, will do!
>>
>>17396713
I see a fundamental change in your position, not necessarily bad though. You will fight against a majority and it will take a great emotional toll.

>>17396715
She is playing around. You seek a deeper relationship with responsibilites and mutal understanding. Proceeding with a relationship will lead to you getting hurt.

>>17396730
You are confident sure of your professional abilities. However unless you stop clining to your material assets I don't see any love in your life.

>>17396736
No and he will judge you badly for proposing it.
>>
>>17396769
sounds legit. alright thanks f@m.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2013-12-12-19h09m48s27.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2013-12-12-19h09m48s27.png
1MB, 1280x720px
And I'm spent. Goodbye folks.
>>
>>17396715
Odds look not so good, most likely not, my sources say no.

I'm sorry that my reading for you regarding this matter came out so negative, but it seems another opportunity, probably someone else, will likely arise soon if you wait for it.
>>
>>17396624
>>17396698

Mixed messages, lol. But thank you both. I know who the woman is and I know She's coming. But in the meantime. .. :)
>>
>>17396769
>>17396713 here
Thank you,this actually makes a lot of sense. Goodbye!
>>
File: oath.jpg (174KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
oath.jpg
174KB, 1200x796px
>>17395684
>>17395684
I'm feeling uncharacteristically in need of guidance.

>Menelaus
>Male
>Libra
>Dadbod, beard, curly hair
>New Englandish

My life has fallen apart entirely. I suddenly find myself needing a path in life that is both lucrative and time-friendly, if I'm to continue supporting/seeing my family... What direction should I turn in? Not necessarily a career path or anything I'm just... Feeling a little overwhelmed even contemplating where to begin, rebuilding from scratch yet again.

I'm feeling too lost to say something truly cheerful, but I've recently decided that I definitely want to continue living. Upbeat for me, but that's where I'm at.
>>
Male
Pisces March 7
Should I stay in Maine or go back home to Colorado?
>>
>>17396521
Male
Gemini
Love reading
>>
>>17396742
Thanks for the reading..........possibly a man..........bahahahahahaha that'll be the fucking day.
>>
>>17395141
I have only one request, can i get that image with out those words fagging it up?
>>
Male

Why does my job put me in the same spot all the time? Is it because I'm good at it or are they fucking with me?
>>
Male

Is there a sign in those symbols telling me to look at where I came from, or to return to that city? Or am I just crazy?
>>
>>17395684
Caan
Male
Leo
short hair, hazel eyes, overweight
British Isle
General reading
"You cetainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after."
>>
>>17396776
>>17396769

Thanks, and no worries. I saw it that way but one can still hope. I wouldn't mind hooking up with her but that's not what I'm looking for deep down.
>>
>>17396521
18ish
female
cancer sun, pisces moon

What sort of career path do you see me having potential in?
Also a love reading would be great too :)
You seem like a pretty good reader, like other anon said, you should definitely get a trip.
>>
>>17396845
>uncharacteristically in need of guidance
It's good that you have experience being self-reliant. It's even better that you reach out when you need help.

Life does indeed fall apart completely sometimes, leaving us with no option but to endure the harrowing process of efforts to gradually build everything up again, but we must alert ourselves to the fact that IT IS DOABLE! Many others have done it before, and you built it all up before in the first place, didn't you? So we know you have it within you. But how do you go about the mammoth task of eating an elephant? One bite at a time.

Cast Hexagram:

62 - Sixty-Two
Hsiao Kuo / Lying Low

Thunder high on the Mountain, active passivity:
The Superior Person is unsurpassed in his ability to remain small.
In a time for humility, he is supremely modest.
In a time of mourning, he uplifts with somber reverence.
In a time of want, he is resourcefully frugal.

When a bird flies too high, its song is lost.
Rather than push upward now, it is best to remain below.
This will bring surprising good fortune, if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

There is no profit to striving here.
To be content with oneself is the greatest success imaginable.
The enlightened person has nothing to prove to himself or others, and thus may always operate from a position of sincerity, with no pretense or posturing.
His humility is guileless simplicity.
His mourning is selfless compassion.
His frugality is an unshakeable faith that he is but a conduit, letting what is needed flow through him to others, with no loss to himself.

I wish you and your family the best and send positive energy your way.
>>
>>17397057
Lol i reversed searched on three platforms before i asked senpai
>>
>>17396845
You Greek my man?
>>
>>17397162
No, it's not my real name, just a pseudonym I use as a reference to the name of my daughter.

>>17397063
Thank you very much, I'll be mindful of all of this.
>>
File: Sigil to Heal Post.jpg (35KB, 818x273px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil to Heal Post.jpg
35KB, 818x273px
Alright, /div/, I know a lot of you hate me, mostly for bullshit reasons, but that doesn't matter right now.

My friend who was diagnosed with leukemia just told me they found a brain tumor then bricked her phone. I'm afraid she's hurting herself, and I only want her to be healthy.

Some of you remember me doing readings in exchange for charging the sigil to heal her or just for prayers for her. Well, I'm asking for your help again, /div/.

I don't give a shit what you think about me, but please pray for my friend or charge the sigil to heal her. Please do whatever you can; she deserves better than this.

I will do readings for anyone who promises to pray for her or charge the sigil. I need a gender and direct query. I'll keep reading until I snap or pass out. I apologize in advance if I suddenly stop replying before I get to your query.

Do me a solid, /div/, for someone who deserves better than this.
>>
>>17397234
Hello BV, I'll do my best in terms of changing the sigil as I don't think I'm too adequate when it come to prayers.

An academics reading would do me best at the moment. What do you see in terms of my potential? I haven't been doing too well because my motivation has fallen short.
Female, 18ish
>>
>>17397269
oops
*charging
>>
>>17397234
I won't charge you for my prayer, since it's of questionable use- but I'll put my heart into it anyway. Cheers.
>>
>>17397234
I got you senpai.

Tell me how my careers situation might go over the course of the next few months.
>>
>>17397234
Man I'm sorry for her. I definitely will pray for her tonight
Female
Will my crush say yes tomorrow?
>>
>>17397234

Hi BV. I can help charge your sigil and I'll say a prayer as well. My occult knowledge is shit but for some reason I've noticed results from sigils so hopefully I can help with that at least.

Male virgo, 30

So what do you see with Jeana F. right now, how does she feel toward me and uh, how do I make her mine, if I can that is?
>>
>>17397234
>hating bv
>hating anyone for that matter

But he is so adorable :3

You have my love to do as you will.

Can you do a reading or something for my love who has a tumor?
>>
>>17397269
You / The Challenge: 2 of Swords / 10 of Pentacles
Advantages / Exploiting Them: 2 of Cups (reversed) / 2 of Pentacles (reversed)
Disadvantages / Overcoming Them: 9 of Swords / 9 of Wands (reversed)
Projected Outcome: The Lovers

Wew, would you look at that, both positions have as their solutions the same number that came to challenge the fact.

Well lass, I see that you could actually do this whole academic thing quite adequately, if only you would choose it to be. Well, you told me something about motivation not being enough, and it seems to me that this lack of movement is what causes you to stay in the rough. (lel, 2 of swords)

So here's where your reading in particular becomes funny: your advantage is in your lacking of mutual assurance from another human being, but your disadvantage is in the form of some anxiety suffering.

And then both of the advice cards are the same respective number and both in reverse...as far as they converse, they speak of trying not to be bitter about things. If there were some previous failings, those would get in the way. If they come out to play, it would be best if you continue on your way free of the bitterness that may come from them.

I would normally go a bit more in-depth with the cards, but both of the advice ones tell quite clearly this bard that there is something about being completely unfettered and having the better of fate come by means of how they should call you to be a bit more reckless, it seems. Essentially, they say not to let your logic get too much in your way.

Seems a bit silly, right? Nevermind, there is good inspiration in sight if you ignore the stronger impressions of the more judicious mind, and some clue should its way to you thereafter find.
(cont.)
>>
(cont.)
Now, the end looks quite good to me. You see, I got the feeling that this whole thing was a sort of “will versus willpower” thing, and the Lovers as the end shows them well mutually conspiring. Seems good to firing upon something helpful towards some profit for you. Seriously, though, I would call it a good thing to do just to renew that whole feeling you might have had before any bitterness ever visited you. Maybe that bitterness is the source of the slowness that is now impeding you.

Go with the whole nubile thing, for an amateur mind can sometimes well bring new life and new breath where some inspiration lacks depth. Maybe look at this whole thing as if you were looking at it for the first time. Somehow, it may not be as fresh in your mind, and that might be plaguing you in a way. Do your best and remember quite strongly on the very first days when you impelled upon school.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>17397285
>questionable use
Wut? Well, thanks for the help, though; I'm little inclined to question as long as good intentions are sent her way.

>>17397289
>>17397328
>>17397334
Stay tuned

>>17397344
lolwut
>>
>>17397234

That sigil's vibe feels... down. Like not evil or bad or anything, just a sort of sadness. Am I feeling that right? What's the exact link?
>>
>>17397234

I pray for your friend. She will get well soon.
Male
What is my path in life? Where should I focus on?
>>
>>17397289
>Career

Significator: Strength (reversed)
Internal / External Challenges: 2 of Cups (reversed) / 3 of Cups (reversed)
Advice: 5 of Cups (reversed) / Wheel of Fortune (reversed)
Projected Outcome: King of Cups

So Poliwag, my friend, it seems that you would consent to something on your own post that seems profitable to you, but simply doing a good job isn't quite enough to construe a promotion, you see. It seems to me that you might need to do the whole company politics thing.

You see, both of the challenges cards in reverse point to you being insufficiently willing to converse with other coworkers and, more importantly, a lack of proper and profitable networking.

And, friend, I don't mean to offend, but the cards tell me that you're somewhat lacking in a bit of self-confidence in a way. It's almost as if you know the right moves to make, but something inside you keeps you from making them go your way. Perhaps your afraid being judged in a way? Well that would explain the 5 of cups in reverse, but I'd say that you should just give a bit less of a shit about what you think people might say, and start caring more about how you can yourself better portray.

NETWORKING!!! Friend, you can make yourself so much more viable professionally if you do the whole company politics thing. You see, you might think that you're just not into that sort of thing. Go into work, put in your hours, do your thing, whatever; that's the way to ensure that you have job security, but that's not the way to get yourself higher than you might be.

Alright, I harped on that point enough already; literally all the cards point to you being more social, and I think that's networking, politics, talking, blahblahblah, you know what to do, right?

Best of luck, friend, and I hope I read you alright.
>>
>>17397347
>>17397350
Spot on, as usual.
I'll look over this more indepth when I'm less tired, but thank you so much for the reading, means a lot. Best of my wishes for you as well as your friend. It's great to see you around, don't let a few spiteful anons stop you from coming by.
>>
>>17397367
Could you also read my energy. I feel its important to ask
>>
>>17397234
Do I have any potential love interests?
I don't need a full blown reading as it isn't of much significance. I'm just curious as to if anyone is interested in me. My thoughts and prayers go out to your poor friend.
>>
>>17397412
Also I'm female
>>
>>17397234
Male
Are you up for a spirit reading?
If it's too much then just a general would be OK.
Gonna try and send some loosh to the sigil
>>
>>17397328
This is a quick one for a simple question

You / Him: Queen of Pentacles / 4 of Pentacles (reversed)
Initial / Subsequent Reaction: King of Pentacles / 3 of Cups
Posterior Significator: Ace of Wands

So, looks like he'll dig it. He may not be on board with it immediately, but it seems to me that he'll be feeling it eventually.

I think

.>>17397364
>That sigil's vibe feels... down
I'll be honest. When I originally created that sigil, I was crying my ass off because she told me she was diagnosed with cancer in the form of a suicide note, and she wouldn't reply to the messages I sent her. I was having a bad time and desperate, just like I am now, and I didn't know if she was alive for several weeks because she deleted all her emails and bricked her phone. If there's any down-ness, it's on my part for that for someone...for whom I care very deeply and I think deserves way better than what she's gotten.
>>
>>17397397
Fuck my life. Honestly, your reading seemed fairly right on, but I think you didn't take into account the possibility that I already am social with my coworkers and that maybe it's not going well. That's what I think the cards are telling me. I am, you know? I'm as friendly as I possibly can, and that's all I really want is some friends. Shit sucks, yo.

The King of Cups I guess is sort of nice. Maybe it'll show a change in the whole thing? That's what I think the reversed wheel of fortune is saying.

Anyways, thanks. I enjoy your reads.
>>
>>17397462

Ah, I see. Sorry if the question was offensive, I'm just not familiar with how these things work. In fact, I'm surprised I could sense it to begin with.
>>
Hey, I will try a few readings.
>>
>>17397234
Any kind of magic I do tends to require a balance. A price if you will.

But setting that aside, I wasn't able to get a good read on your sigil, and by that I mean I was kind of... blocked from reading it, perhaps by my own self.

I... don't think your sigil is going to work for this case, BV.
>>
>>17397479
Ayy
Hit me up senpai
General?
>>
>>17397479
What info do you need?
>>
>>17397493
Spunky. Could be into sports.
>>
>>17397479
I would really love one, about either love or general, if that's possible.
>>
>>17397494
Whatever you wish to leave if anything.
>>
>>17397479

Hey guy, I got any gals considering me right now?
>>
>>17397504
Keeping yourself closed in won't aid you in finding a relationship.
>>
>>17397502
Somewhat. I'm quite competitive, but pretty damn lazy these days.
>>
>>17397479
Any of them boys currently interested in me?
>>
>>17397510
I see a girl, short blonde hair
>>
>>17397514
That is true. But dating is just so much effort for so little reward.
>>
>>17397525

I dont know who that is lol
>>
>>17397520
Depends on how much you flaunt that ass
>>
>>17397334
You / Her / Union Significator: 2 of Cups / 7 of Cups / 4 of Swords (reversed)
What She Likes / How to Exploit: Judgement / The Hanged Man
What She Dislikes / How to Overcome: Death (reversed) / The Devil
Projected Outcome: 2 of Pentacles (reversed)

Interesting. So it seems to me that you're a bit more into this than this girlie. You see, she has some options and may be contemplating one or two, or a few, and you might be there, or you might be nowhere to construe a good reaction from her.

See, the thing is that you're “right guy (TM),” whom she knows she should date, but something about her composure causes some reasons to conflate good things with bad things in the way that one might see if one were thinking not too far distantly.

It's funny...well, actually it's fucked up, honestly, but you might need to be a bit of a doormat for this girl, and you might need to be inclined to unfurl yourself towards this self by means of giving freely of yourself. (Wut?) Well, you need to be servile in a way, and it might be a bit uncomfortable, let's say. You see, something about you wants to change the way this relationship (or whatever it is) sits now in range of your downtrodden face.

Oh my, could we petition fate? I hope so, because it would seem wasteful to wait until some new song comes along, for she would thereby start moving along.
(cont.)
>>
>>17397531
I see this girl is always flanked by other girls, and they are always laughing
>>
>>17397538
(cont.)
Sorry lad, you're Mister “Right Now Because He's Nice” to her, I think. Normally, I would think to advise guys in this position to be a bit more aggressive, little by little, gradually, but the cards say you need to be a bit more...egh, you need to do the whole face for doormat thing.

Sorry, lad, but I'm going to recommend you don't have too much hope in a good relationship with this chick. You might be able to make something of it, but I see you being a kind of...fuck, sorry, but you'll be a bitchboy if you stick it out with her, and you might convince yourself that it's worthwhile for sure, but it won't be, I think you can trust me on that particular detail.

But, if you still want to entail a severely uneven relationship with her, you know for sure that you should do: be doormat, dude.

Sorry, but that's what I see here; I hope I've been helpful and that I've read clear.
>>
File: SCCXp.jpg (77KB, 675x565px) Image search: [Google]
SCCXp.jpg
77KB, 675x565px
I miss Cheswick. Come back to me, babe, I'll show you more hot Thutmose pictures.
>>
>>17397547

she's too busy trying to summon jack white in her basement
>>
>>17397535
So does that mean noone?
>>
>>17397552
No that means you have the power to get any of their attention
>>
File: Jack-white-1.jpg (87KB, 1050x698px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-white-1.jpg
87KB, 1050x698px
>>17397547
Me too. I'll try summoning her w/ Jack White photos.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>17397539

Is she mexican? Or is she fat? Or the one that knits? Or the feminist obsessed with my best friend?

You're helping me narrow it down :p
>>
>>17397554
Alrighty
>>
>>17397508
I'll bite:
M
What would be my career vocation? As in one i won't feel like i'm working(but have fun) and make a decent amount of money

I'm an introverted hermit if that can help
>>
>>17397538
>>17397541

Oddly enough I sort of got that vibe but was trying to dodge the coddling bullshit with her. Guess that's all I can expect huh? Eh fuck It
>>
>>17397557
Neither. She's a socialite. You're gonna become a socialite too, if you aren't already on the way. You will move to different social groups
>>
>>17397566

I dunno man it has to be either Alicia or... Ariel? Or Alicia's sister if I'm lucky :)
>>
Hope you folks have been keeping it lively, anyone want to give me a reading on this cutie I'm getting involved with?
>>
>>17397479
Could you give me a soul reading?

Male
>>
>>17397562
I see you as a commercial designer of some sort, maybe even graphic design. A creative form of designing. Something you can spend time over a desk making sketches.
>>
>>17397570
Hell yeah, you want tarot or scry?
>>
>>17397479
will i find love soon?
gemini
>>
>>17397571
Your soul is beginning to wonder where there are others like you
>>
>>17397479
Could I get a soul reading?
female
>>
>>17397577
Whichever you're feelin, much appreciated darlin
>>
>>17397580
I sense this query has more to do with desire for love triggered by lust
>>
>>17397587
Your fond of pickup trucks
>>
I guess that's all I will do
>>
>>17397606

Not that guy, but you're good at this.
>>
>>17397622

Wait. That girl, please tell me it wasn't Alicia.
>>
>>17397606
to be honest, i dont care which one i get on at this point.
i do want some actual love
>>
>>17397367
>>17397406
>Path in life
I see the 8 of Pentacles...building something. I see roads, building roads somewhere between places. You're bound to build something joins people together. That's your path in life. Something in communications springs to mind, and I'm thinking that the most appropriate at this time, like something might be joining ideas or something like that, for there might be exchange of ideas between two parties, and it's something you can be facilitating.
>that was way easier than I thought it would be

>your energy
I'm not as good as EmpathAU, but I'll try

No blockages, but your energy feels stagnant for some reason, like it should be in motion or something. Perhaps you need to find a way to get it moving. There's nothing wrong with it from what I can see, but you might benefit from getting it more active, I think.

>>17397398
Cheers
>18F
>18
>soon.jpeg
>>
>>17397629
I dunno. Girl with short blond hair flanked by other girls laughing together mang. Being a socialite.

>>17397634
I know. It is very human to want love. Don't give up on it. But, for you my darling, perhaps embrace the lust. A little left hand path, but I see you figuring it out.
>>
Any readers willing to do a general reading for a poor soul working the the graveyard shift?

Male
Aries
>>
>>17397612
Sure? Nothing wrong with pick-up trucks
>>
>>17397234
I know how you feel BV and reading that brings tears to my eyes. Also have someone like that and only thinking about the times i almost lost her breaks my heart. I asked you about her for two times in the past, but it has been a year already.
I wish you strenght, my friend, for that is so hard to find in the darkest moments. I wish you both the best this world can give. I will pray for your friend like it was mine. I hope this, for smaller that can be, can help in this moment. I know i wish i had it at the time, and even know some days...

If you still have time, my query on these dark days is to know what you see in regards of love in my life? Whats in the future?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rDVb8q8KWw

Thank you, BV. Hang in there, my mang.
>>
>>17397637

Can I get a reading regarding how I feel about my life, work, etc? Maybe some advice if you're willing
>>
>>17397412
>>17397416
I see a skinny guy, very skinny and a bit awkward looking in my eyes. Maybe it's just the way he dresses, but something about him just feels...awkward. He's straight up awkward, I would say, but that doesn't mean he's not the type to play a good game in your mind. He's really fucking nice, but you're not likely to give him a chance because...you know, he's awkward.

Be a bit more open to the awkward dude who might trip over his words and maybe spaghetti a bit. You just might get something good out of it.

>>17397431
>spirit reading
Definitely the last one

I see a man, very proper-looking, like a chef who is a whole kitchen running.

“What? Why are you bothering me?”
Well that was a bust, let's try again.

“Ugh, what do you want? Oh the guidance, right...umm, don't shit where you eat, mostly. Also, keep your nose clean”

Sorry, the spirit I got wasn't too helpful, unfortunately. I'll try another.

A young woman:
“Oh right, it's you...well, you know that you can combine things well to work in your favor, right? Two disparate parties, both saying the same thing, and it seems that they're better off cooperating. Bye.”

Your spirits are difficult, sorry. Well, not that, just very curt and straightforward. Spirit readings are a motherfucker and really hurt my head, so I'm going to leave it there; I hope it helped, and I'm sorry if it didn't, but I can't try again without my head saying “fuck off” to me.

It might just be because I'm tired, sorry. I pulled two cards to pull it together:
> 10 of Swords (reversed), 5 of Swords

So, you can actually find victory in your defeats, I think. If there are people who are enemies, you can join them, and it works well to mutual favor, or something like that.

Sorry, I'm tired; I tried.
>>
Hi. Doing readings. Give me as much information as possible about the situation, but not so much that I get bored reading, please. General queries are too general. I'll give you as much information as I can.
>>
>>17397596
I was going to do a whole spread, but when I reached for the first card, the reading felt "complete" already. Flipped it over, and I see Two of Cups upright.

Have fun bby ;)
>>
>>17397706
David
Aries
In the military

Gf of 5years leaves me, I'm still torn up about it. Still talk sometimes but idk if I can do this anymore. Should I just forget about her and move on?
>>
>>17397706
I'm not sure what to believe in. What should I put priority in? What will give me self actualization and a sense of belonging in my community?

I have gone down some roads, but often times it ends up being something that isolates me from others. I'm just really lost right now, and I don't know how to get on track. People say I have potential, and that I just need to get my shit together. I've had successes, but they've been all too small and spread out and not directed towards anything.
>>
>>17397712
have time for another?
>>
>>17397706
If you have time, a spirit guardian reading would be great. I believe that I've been encountering an entity in dreams and after meditation and was looking for insight
>>
>>17397697
>>17397431
kek, this spirits seems like were on a hurry or something, maybe they dgf.
welp the enemies thing is confusing since i cant see a current situation on my life where that applies.
thanks for the try
>>
>>17397706
My friend has been alone for over 2 years and she's scared she will be alone forever, and is feeling really upset and lonely. Could you please, please do a reading for her, to see what her current and future love life will be like?
>>
>>17397706
There's a person I'm curious about, and because of personal reasons I can't really talk to them to ask... I was wondering if you could do a reading for any insight on what the person could, perhaps, think of me? Thank you!
>>
>>17397697
Hello, BV! Any more readings, tonight?
>>
>>17397712
Now you've got me feelin all warm n fuzzy, have a lovely (time of day)
>>
>>17397706
Do you see anything happening with me and my crush please? I'm getting mixed signals.
>>
Are they really happy? What'd I do wrong?
>>
>>17397398
Sorry for teasing. Send me a voice sample one of these days, ya?

>>17397468
I took the 2 and 3 of Cups in reverse as signs of not being social enough, but I guess maybe you just don't do the social thing right. Thanks for the clarification. King of Cups (lelcups) shows a positive change and you sort of being...sorry, but you being less of a weirdo around other people and learning how to socialize a bit better.

>>17397477
It was not offensive; I gave an honest answer to an honest question.

>>17397484
The phrase was “Heal ____,” so I hope it works. If it doesn't, it merely shows me to be a shitty chaote, but I hope people will still send her good intentions and prayers that will help her anyway.

>>17397565
>coddling bullshit
Congratulations, you identified her MO
>>
>>17397850
I can send you a voice, could you read for me if I do?
>>
>>17397665
Anon, thank you for the kinds words. Wish not for strength for me, but for her.

I'll give a shot at more readings, beginning with yours. Tell me your gender and which one you're looking for (I don't judge either way). Also, I can scry for next meeting or pull card for improving your position or whatnot.

>>17397687
Gonna need to know your gender, and I'll read it for you.

>>17397748
I think it's more likely I fucked up, honestly. Spirit readings are hard, and I was already tired. I tried pulling cards to make sense if but...egh. I got the sense that you can help two parties come together to collaborate or something. That's the best I could do, sorry.

>>17397790
Shoving you into my queue after the aforementioned two. Gender and query, please.

>>17397882
Certainly. Maybe not tonight specifically, but certainly.
>>
>>17397927
Thanks so much!!!!! How can I send a voice to you?
>>
>>17397927

>Gonna need to know gender

Male
>>
>>17397637
>>17397850
You remember me :)
>Sorry for teasing
aw come on, that's nothing
>Send me a voice sample one of these days, ya?
I will try to do so, but I'm pretty shy, my social anxiety is bad so I always stutter haha. I'm not able to record at the moment anyways. Regardless, I might decide to when I get the chance, we'll see. Goodnight bv
>>
>>17397927
thank you so much for taking the time to help me out, i'm >>17397790. female, my question for you is, once i finish school, pay of my debt, and ensure my family is well-off (especially my mum i want to make sure shes okay) i was thinking about traveling for a while, will that be a good decision? or should i stay where i am? i feel so stagnant and i just want to get out into the world and live life because i'm still young (26)... i would also really love a romance reading! i've only ever had one boyfriend, and he left me for my best friend... now, theres a guy i'm interested in, but i don't know if he feels the same way?? i would just like a hint as to where i could potentially go with our relationship, because that affects my future travel plans... i could either pursue him and make my feelings known, and we could potentially build a life together, or i could just stay single and do my own thing, and travel around alone and gain life experience... i'm just hoping for some guidance and inspiration... :)
>>
my age and my zodiac sign doesn't matter, but do think of me as a female energy.

what kind of vibe are you getting from me as you read my words on your screen? is it good? is it bad?

is it serious? or playful?

soul read, i guess. thanks to whoever picks me up!
>>
>>17397956

Definitely playful but underneath that... defensive, or at least vigilant and poised? Like you're expecting to be challenged. Or maybe you WANT to challenge yourself?
>>
>>17397932
>>17397933
Situation: 5 of Cups
Internal / External Challenges: 8 of Cups / Queen of Pentacles
Advice: 7 of Cups (reversed) / Queen of Wands
Projected Outcome: The World (reversed)

Ouch, dude. If we can start off and say this true, it seems that you have something that still batters at you. A previous failure of sorts, and you still consort with it in your mind more than you should, but it would be understood that you would negate the scars of previous days of you would but dance upon...oh fuck. Well, the internal advice points to altered states, but I AM NOT TELLING YOU TO DO DRUGS, so maybe try meditating or something. Trance meditation can get you somewhere amazing if you do it right. It brings for your mind into greater escapes.

As far as the more external thing, it seems to me that you should apply some passion in your monetary dealings. We were talking about work things, right? Well, it would be the greatest of insight if you push forth in a manner more firey, but not completely recklessly, just enough to get you going.

Cool, you've got the meditation and firey go-getter attitude going, and now it seems to me that you still need to be dealing with a previous failing. I won't harp on that because I get the feeling you're already moving on, and it's not worthy of going into detail, anon.

Now, here's the part that worries me. The final position shows that you won't put together things as you should, and the lessons from the past won't be well-understood. So, you're trying and trying to make sense of it all, but somehow you'll not know what comes of every time you fall.

Change that, son. The outcome, as far as it's written tells me that you don't learn from your past adequately. I didn't go into the details about the 8 of Cups thing, but I think you know what I mean. Don't ignore it at all; OWN IT, and understand it instead of shoving it under the carpet and shit.

Best of luck to you, and I hope I've read true.
>>
>>17397932
[email protected]
I have a bad habit of not responding right away, fair warning. I might ask you follow-up questions for my research; I hope that's cool.

>>17397939
But I liked grilled spaghetti :^)
>>
>>17397706

Male virgo

Is my love life going anywhere? I'm losing enthusiasm for the girl I've been chatting up the past month or two but I guess I'm still open to her. Do you see anyone else or have a recommendation?
>>
>>17397980
You are totally on point. I bet I do come off like I'm constantly on the defense..but that's because I often feel attacked.

Am I wrong to feel this way?
>>
>grilled spaghetti :^)
Huehue
there's plenty of that
>>
>>17398013

I'm switching to speculation now, but my guess is that you're drawn to situations like that. You say and do things that invite others to attack to begin with, either knowingly or unconsciously. That's why I said it's like you want to be challenged :)
>>
>>17397996
Kk thank you!
>>
>>17397995

What I don't understand is the past thing, the other person did some fucked up shit and I realize my part in attracting the situation, but is this saying it was my fault, or simply that I am having a hard time getting past it? Was it a mistake to have left that situation?
>>
>>17397996
I'm asking you this on behalf of a friend... she wants to know what to say to you in the voice recording ???
>>
>>17397950
We have much in common. I have some financial obligation to my family (my parents are massively in debt, and I have to help them), my first girlfriend left me for my best friend, I'm looking to settle down as well (you're not much younger than me)...

You feel familiar, by the way...very familiar. Anyway, let's see whether or not it's a good idea for you to be with this dude.

You / Him / Union Significator: The Star / Queen of Wands (reversed) / Ace of Pentacles (reversed)
The Good / The Bad: 2 of Cups (reversed) / King of Swords
Advice / Outcome: 9 of Wands / 10 of Cups
wut?

Okay, I'm not going to rhyme too much this time because...wut? So this spread is saying that you're really happy about it, and he's less enthusiastic than you, and there are new beginnings that can be undertaken or whatever.

Nevermind that, the weird part is that the good is the two of cups REVERSED, meaning it's the antithesis of partnership, and your advice is to fall upon your experience (9 of Wands), but you're quite inexperienced. Just...what?

Oh wait, I get it.

So the essence of this relationship is to teach you a less, to teach you about relationships. It's meant for the purpose of experiences, and you'll likely get a few hard knocks from it. The best lessons you'll learn will be the ones that most brutally burn. Something about things learned during or right after the breakup are what are most valuable to you, essentially, and it comes in the form of how he's treating you, I think.

For a time, he'll be excessively cranial, not so much emotional. You'll deal with it okay, and you won't be inclined to run away, but you should actually take very careful note of what he's doing, and think about how he's not really construing a good comportment to you.

Funnily enough, the 10 of Cups is the outcome card here, and it shows that you might...well, actually you'll probably get closer to your family after the breakup with this dude.

Best of luck, and I hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>17397028
I'm back after a lengthy power/network outage.

Thank you.

Your reading first urges you to be consistent and to set a good example for yourself and others to follow. Remain faithful. Show fairness and consideration to all. Balance justice and mercy. Ultimately, it is a good time to begin something, with which you shall find yourself making small, gradual progress/success. Have grace, as you are being observed. Relax and enjoy the attention.
>>
>>17398021
^_^

>>17398047
There's nothing inherently good or bad about the previous situation, but you need to be okay with it within yourself. I mentioned the meditation because the 7 of Cups in reverse talks about altered states, and I'm not about to tell people to use drugs. The whole thing is that you need to be okay with it, not the world around you. The effect is negligible, but you need to be alright.

>>17398053
30 to 40 seconds (minimum) of freely spoken speech, nothing rehearsed. If she wants me to focus on something in particular, I can try, or I'll just get what I get. What I get from voices is personality, magical potential, hidden talents, etc. I could just use it as a catalyst to read cards/runes/scry/whatever more accurately, but the true value of my voice readings is in the things you can't really tell about yourself.
>>
>>17398047
>>17397995

And as far as work goes, I've been wanting to quit this fucking job to work for myself for a while but have been too afraid. Maybe it's time.
>>
>>17398090
Thank you!!!! I'll let her know :3
>>
>>17398090

Well, with the drugs, I started taking a mood stabilizer and something else as I was isolating myself from others. The only way I've been able to convince myself I'm okay is by convincing myself the person was nuts and no good for me. If I go into neutral mode I start to wish I could go back. :(
>>
>>17397716
When I read into your words, I feel overwhelming emotion. I notice a connection to your past lover, and travel to her. She still has a longing for you. A love filled with emotion. I look at the relationship, and it seems there's a balance of energy between the two of you, moving forward and back. I drew a tarot card for extra insight, and drew the Devil. This would imply that this relationship traps both of you under the weight of its emotions.

Why did you leave her?

>>17397722
Looking into your words, I see things scattered, and not together. The voice in your words is too quiet, despite you having much energy in them. It is hard to conclude what to say.

Do you mind if I hear specifics about the situation?

>>17397742
Looking into your words, I see an energy field that's very adaptable. It reflects thoughts back at onlookers and comforts them. As such, I cannot really pierce this field.

Do you mind describing the entity?

>>17397781
Looking into your words, I sense a very sad energy; its source very far into your field. The field is very defensive and is touchy. Therefor, looking into it would be disrespectful of this sensitivity. Being as respectful as possible, I try to read your query. I try to locate your friend's energy, and travel to it. Something's pulling me away. It seems you are too sensitive for this reading to carry on.

>>17397785
Looking into your words, I see, first a burst of confidence, but then a sadness that pulls my eyes away. I can barely glide on the surface of your words. I cannot take the meaning. I'm sorry.

>>17397836
Looking into your words, I see a field of trumpet blaring. Noise and a dark dull blur. I sense confusion. I don't think I can look any further.

>>17398002
Looking into your words, I sense intense sadness. The outer field pushes outward, shining, but not too much that you can look past it. I'm afraid the sadness is too intense for me to pick up on anything.
>>
>>17398090
Here is Her question as well: "Will I be able to find a meaningful long term partner in the future?"
>>
>>17397234
No query, just my supportive energy as well -- leukemia is a jerk.
>>
>>17397706
Hey I've been stressed out for a while about something stupid... basically I want to know if these other kids nearby that practice occult shit are planning something aganist me.
if they've been doing divinations on me or if i'm just imagining it.
>>
>>17398107
>Do you mind if I hear specifics about the situation

There situation is complex and there are many specifics. Can you at least tell me if this guitar path is going well? It's mainly just a hobby, but is it going to serve me well?
>>
>>17398075
Aghhh! Well... thank you!
>>
>>17398091
>I've been wanting to quit this fucking job to work for myself for a while
Insurance sales is a thing

>>17398102
>he actually uses drugs
-_-

Well, I suppose you should keep taking that mood stabilizer, then...good gods, I can't believe I'm recommended that you get medicated.

>>17398112
Everyone can find a meaningful long-term partner at some point (gods, I fucking hope so, for my sake). If she wants her long-term partner scried, I can do that, but third-party readings like this (degree of separation) are iffy. Is she sending me a voice sample, or does she just want it done here? If the latter, I'm going to need her to type the query herself for dat energy and such.

>>17398119
Thank you, anon. May life, health, and strength prevail.
>>
>>17398107

>Looking into your words, I sense intense sadness. The outer field pushes outward, shining, but not too much that you can look past it. I'm afraid the sadness is too intense for me to pick up on anything.

I'm pretty sure it's hers. She wears a happy face but i can feel it. I don't know how to cure it when I don't know the cause and while it's clear she likes me her depression or whatever issue is behind it puts up walls. She just makes excuses not to get too close or open with me.

So yeah. Not too enthusiastic anymore but I'm not really sad about it. Wish I knew what to do but I can walk with my head high

...you didn't see anyone else? Kind of need an outlet for my lust lol
>>
>>17396873
All signs point to stay.
>>
>>17398146

It's better than self medicating with alcohol.
>>
>>17396998
The reading indicates that it is important for you to stay the course.
>>
>>17397706
female libra
Will me and D get back together? we recently broke up during an argument for no real reason besides being angry with each other. We haven't spoke since.(3 days)
>>
>>17396998
>>17398171
You must change your perspective. You must gather strength and allies. Once you have done so, you will achieve a goal.
>>
>>17398171

Stay the course as in, the department or the employee? Was thinking of changing departments.
>>
>>17398146

I was wondering if you could give me any insight on future romances? Perhaps a long term relationship. I'm a woman.
>>
>>17398146
Of course you know my support's there with what a jerk it is! Life, health, and strength indeed!
>>
>>17398075
I don't really understand?? Is there anything else you can tell me? This is quite confusing! Sorry :(
>>
>>17398188
The reading calls for gathering.
>>
>>17398217

Pretty general but thanks.
>>
>>17398133
It's hard to see your words at all. The energy is simply too intense.

>>17398144
Describing one or two small details will help me focus on your energy better.

The energy in your next few sentences are too intense. The field is solid in color.

>>17398154
The energy is intense in this post as well. I can't see much. I sense her energy right away as I'm reading the physical words, and this is not her energy. Her energy is grey, and dull. It's as if it's drooping downward into her surroundings.

I'm sorry, but I cannot see much.

>>17398176
I sense intense compassion in these words. An almost holding-on-tight sort of feel. Unfortunately, I cannot make out any information that is supplement to the physical words. I do sense D's energy. Faded on the outside, yet on the inside it seems it is filled with color. He seems to be very ambitious. On the very outside, the energy is thick, and almost electric. I'm sorry I cannot pick up on anything more.
>>
>>17398165
True, but you can drink away a former lover more easily than you can mood stabilizer one away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZbN_nmxAGk

Let big Pharma give me something nearly as romantic, and I'll try it.

>>17398195
I see a man, well-dressed. He meets you in a cafe or something like that. He drinks his coffee and has an interest in his own thing. You'll need to catch his attention somehow because he's focused on his own thing...reading a paper or checking news on his phone or pad or something like that. Just go up and say “hi.” Say “hi,” and he'll put down whatever he's looking at and look up. At first, he'll be a bit incredulous, and it might started you that you looks at you up and down a lot, like he's judging you, but he's judging you well.

I don't have a timeframe, so don't ask.

>>17398208
Best to you and yours, brother.

>>17398214
Oh, so you get together with this guy, and he becomes less emotional quite quickly, being more mental/logical. You'll notice this and start to miss the emotional expressions, and you'll start to notice a lot of shit he does wrong. Part of the reason you fall for him is your inexperience, because he is good at making inexperienced girls fall for him; that's his thing.

Anyway, what you learn is how he works and how guys can use you in the future. Shitty, right? Sorry, but we all have a relationship like that.
>>
>>17398144
How about this: can you tell me if I should go back to studying mathematics? As in go to Grad School? Is that too much energy for you?
>>
>>17398251
I see bits and pieces. Your energy has little windows in it. Oh man, these snapshots are sooo small. I can barely make out people, situations, their energy. The energy on Grad School is too solid. I cannot sense past it.
>>
>>17398248
Oh wow... that is really interesting... something similar to this already happened to me with another guy I met, is it possible that you could be reading into that situation? The guy from my past instead of the one from my future ???
>>
>>17398176
>>17398248
>>
>>17398242

>grey and dull

Strange, I thought that's how mine comes off as. Maybe they're mixed up?

Ah either way, thanks. I'm not always the easiest person to read for I've learned, but you still sensed a few of the dominant flavors from this chapter
>>
>>17398263
What the fuck does that even mean? haha
>>
>>17398276
No, you are the intense one! No problem.

>>17398280
You are filled with too much energy for me to read anything!
>>
>>17398283
Is that like.. good? Or bad? Should I go ride my bike or masturbate or something?
>>
>>17398248

Can you give me a little more details on the man in question?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (175KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
175KB, 1080x1080px
Hey Div! How is everyone tonight?
>>
>>17398283
Can you do a reading for my future :) love included please ???
>>
>>17398287
It means I cannot look past the energy you give me, to psychically read your situation. That's it.
>>
>>17398293
Your energy is tough to look through, but I do see just a bit. It is too tough to make out anything. I barely see a face.
>>
>>17398301
Are you seeing my face? That's a little awkward cuz I'm totally chilling under my blanket on my phone... I'm not wearing anything... it's getting hot in here! Lol
>>
>>17398308
I believe I did, yes. That explains the black covering.
>>
>>17398292
Foamy.

You?
>>
>>17398268
Yes, it's entirely possible, and I do that shit all the time, unfortunately.

I actually developed divination as a dating measure to see if I could be compatible with a girl I meet; I hear a voice, and I know everything about relevant her, but I most often hear the past. Unfortunately, I often do the same thing with scrying; I see something that's already happened.

I'm sorry, I tried. I'm sorry.

>>17398271
>we recently broke up during an argument for no real reason besides being angry with each other
Fuck those feels, goddamn

Anyway,
You / Him / Relationship Potential: King of Wands / 10 of Cups (reversed) / Judgement
What You / He Would Need to Do: 10 of Pentacles / Queen of Pentacles
Happiness Potential / Projected Outcome: 2 of Cups (reversed) / 2 of Swords

-sigh-

I hate doing these types of readings, where I tell you that you're utterly fucked. Well, I got that out of the way, so let's go on and explain why.

Listen, this is why it's fucked up. You clearly like this dude, a lot; you're kinda crazy for him, and I feel for you because I'm like that too. Anyway, he's lacking something of permanency, and he doesn't feel like something long-term can come from this. Think about how that fight was picked. Was there something else going on? You can't bullshit me, I was with a girl for over 9 years, and I know the kind of bullshit arguments that come up when something else is up.

Fuck, if you know cards, look at the spread. It litereally just says that he sees nothing permanent with you, and he's now realizing that he wonts to shoot for something new that will lead him a bit closer to home, because something about how it is with you won't quite roam the way he wants it to.

Ugh, 2 of cups in reverse at the end. Sorry, girl; I hate giving bad news, and I'm not as charming as I used to be when I did this before. Sorry, but I hope you do better with the next lad that comes to your door.

>>17398289
Scrying like that is tricky; that's all I've got, sorry
>>
>>17398309
Agh!!! My blanket is black lol... well... were u able to read my query :)
>>
>>17398338
No. Your energy is blocking me from seeing any information that could be useful!
>>
>>17398317
Wanting to practice reading but fighting off a migraine... yay me lol.
>>
>>17398330
My sweet BV please don't apologize you did an incredible reading... thank you
>>
>>17398347
Try one more time... :) I'll see if I can let u in
>>
>>17398271
thanks for the reading
he would always tell me he saw a future with me and always thought if we were meant for each other. Maybe the argument changed his mind The problem was I wanted better communication and a medication I was on made me really emotional so that really didnt help
>>
>>17398368
>>17398330
>>
Hello friends

I've got 10-20min before I have a dinner date, so to pass the time I'm going to do a few readings for you lovely people.
>nickname
>description and defining features
>a shape and colour; eg yellow star, pink diamond
>query
>>
>>17398424
Tiff
Long dark hair, big brown eyes, tan skin
Blue heart
will I get back together with D? or should i move on
>>
>>17398424
Hi!!!
>elfie
>brown hair with blonde highlights blue eyes, huge smile
>pink heart, white in the center
>future and love reading plz!
>>
>>17398424

Nickname: Minks
Description: short, curvy, freckles, female with grey eyes
Shape and color: yellow circle

Can you tell me about any future romance or possible partners? Thank you.
>>
>>17398347
Are you still reading?

If so, what do you need to read?
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
Bump
>>
>>17398366
Hmmm... I still can't see very much lol. I do see a bit of masculine energy. Seems like an average guy. This doesn't help me answer your query though...

>>17398455
I read energy. I'll give you any information I can, based on the energy you have in your query, to help you answer your question.
>>
I'll do some readings till I pass the fug out. I'll need as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

1. I'd like to receive something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
2. Name/nickname
3. Gender
4. Sign
5. Description of yourself
6. Locationish
7. Query
>>
>>17398488
Haha awe it's OK love :) thank u for trying! I do have a boy hair cut and I am a tomboy so you're accurate ;) thank u!
>>
>>17398497
You're welcome! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
>>
>>17398501
No need to apologize my friend :) thank you for taking time to help us, none the less! Take care ^_^
>>
>>17398505
No problem. You too. Thank you.
>>
>>17398495
I'd like to receive something positive
tiff
Female, libra
long dark hair, big brown eyes, tan skin
upper east coast
will I get back together with D? or should I move on
>>
>>17398488
I want to love someone that will return my love very much. I already have affections towards two people.

For now I'm trying to shine like the Sun and wait for someone to come give me a piggy back ride so I can be swept off my feet.

So I'm wondering what you see.
>>
>>17398495

I think what your doing is an amazing thing. Thank you for helping us receive insite into the unknown.

*Minks
*Female
*Leo
*Curvy, short, freckles, grey eyes with auburn curly hair.
*Canada, BC

Can you give me some insight on future romance or long term relationships?
>>
>>17398495
My sweet Brent hello! I love you! How are you? Hope all is well :)

1. Here's a cute video for you ;) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1oQfagXfBqE
2. Honeybear!
3. Female
4. Scorpio
5. Short, dark hair and eyes, tan, glasses, tattoos
6. Vancoyver
7. Any insight into my future? A love reading too, perhaps? :)
>>
>>17398516
You're a shooting star!

Get ready to ride a tide of accelerated growth toward self-actualization.
A joyful awareness of the best within you, coupled with an acceptance of your Shadow, will provide a greater repertoire, a much bolder vision, and new depth and clarity that will compel you to expand your horizons.

Your balance and skill have not gone unnoticed by those in power.
They will entrust you with responsibilities that have far-reaching influence.

These factors combined results in:

Transformed Hexagram:

25 - Twenty-Five
Wu Wang / Remaining Blameless

Thunder rolls beneath Heaven, as is its nature and place:
Sage rulers aligned themselves with the changing seasons, nurturing and guiding their subjects to do the same.

Exceptional Progress if you are mindful to keep out of the way of the natural Flow.
It would be a fatal error to try to alter its course.
This is a time of Being, not Doing.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is thoroughly a matter of the heart.
If everything you attempt, no matter how carefully planned, ends in disarray, then examine your motives.
They are the cause of your predicament.
It isn't that your motives aren't pure -- even the best intentions will fail under these circumstances.
What stymies you in this situation is that you have a motive at all.
Free yourself of all expectations, release any tenuous grip you may have, and roll with it.
This is totally out of your control.
There are higher powers and more elements affecting the outcome of this situation than you can imagine.
Get out of their way.
>>
>>17398520
Thank you for saying so! You're very welcome!

Cast Hexagram:

22 - Twenty-Two
Pi / Grace

Fire illuminates the base of the Mountain:
The Superior Person realizes he has not the wisdom to move the course of the world, except by attending to each day's affairs as they come.

Success in small matters.
This is a good time to begin something.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The emphasis now is on form, not function -- on the sizzle and not the steak.
The environment around you is not one of depth, and you are appreciated now for your image, not your essence.
You perfectly fill a role, and no one is seeing the genuine you.
Still, you are being listened to and watched.
Use this influence to further your goals as much as possible.
Even if you don't feel understood, you can perhaps connect with a few isolated hearts.
Relax and enjoy the attention.
>>
can someone help me with something? it's not exactly a reading.

i feel like something has been following me for a little while, would like to know if someone can maybe find out what it is or if it's just in my head.
>>
>>17398522
Haha, hello! Thank you! :D

Thanks for the video! The way it was animated made me laugh the most!

Your reading shows you working at cross-purposes with another, the distance between you growing wider. Compromise can bring small accomplishments. But then I see a kindred spirit cutting through the barriers that separate you. Can you cross the small distance remaining? You have it within you and need only make that gesture/effort when the time comes.

This all culminates in what is described by:

Transformed Hexagram:

1 - One
Ch'ien / Creative Activity

Heaven above and Heaven below:
Heaven in constant motion.
With the strength of the dragon, the Superior Person steels himself for ceaseless activity.

Productive Activity.
Potent Influence.
Sublime Success if you keep to your course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The time for action has come.
You now have the focus and the stamina necessary for accomplishing great tasks.
The path before you is being cleared and reward lies ahead.
>>
File: 1446534276089.jpg (62KB, 584x573px) Image search: [Google]
1446534276089.jpg
62KB, 584x573px
I hate to be a huge faggot but I have to ask for a reading. My gf is dying of Cancer soon at 23, she's survived Cancer 3 times already and doesn't want to go through the Chemo and Radiation again. As fucked up as it is, barring my grandmother, she's the only other person who has given a shit about me. I just want to confirm, after she passes away, will I die soon as well? I just have this feeling that something will happen to me soon as well. Can anyone please give me a reading?
>>
>>17398564
Oh my gosh Brent wow!!! Thank you!!! You're making my heart race here :) I love you so much, I really do! Thank you for your wonderful, impeccable reading! It gives me so much hope and inspiration.... you truly are the best :)
>>
>>17398569
Damn. I'm sorry, anon. My mom's on cancer #6. You should try one last time to convince her to try chemo/radiation. They can get easier, especially with the newer, better treatments available. If not, I'm very sorry for your upcoming loss, anon. I shall do your reading as you ask:

Cast Hexagram:

35 - Thirty-Five
Chin / Aspiration

The Sun shines down upon the Earth:
Constantly honing and refining his brilliance, the Superior Person is a Godsend to his people.
They repay his benevolence with a herd of horses, and he is granted audience three times in a single day.

Promotion.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

This is a time of reward for good works.
Those you have helped want to show their gratitude.
Benefits come both from on high and from the humble you uplifted.
Accept all gifts graciously, though the reward may not be what you truly need or hoped for.
Some may bestow more than they can afford to give, but you must realize that they need to feel that they have repaid you.

Meet their distrust with tolerance and benevolence; such graciousness will wear away any heart of stone.

Transformed Hexagram:

21 - Twenty-One
Shih Ho / Biting Through

The merciless, searing judgement of Lightning fulfills the warning prophecies of distant Thunder.
Sage rulers preserved Justice by clearly defining the laws, and by delivering the penalties decreed.

Though unpleasant, it is best to let justice have its due.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

A terrible reckoning is due.
A wrong will be righted -- and even if it has been you who has been wronged, you will tremble at the terrible power of Justice untempered by Mercy.
Pray for your oppressor, that his punishment will fit his crime.
>>
>>17398581
You're very welcome! Haha, thank you! :) You're really great yourself! :D
>>
>>17398586
Aw shucks hehe ^_^ you always make me so happy! I'm so glad you're here with us :)
>>
>>17398591
>>17398596
Haha, that's so nice, sweet, and fun! I appreciate it! It makes me happy too! I'm glad to be here!
>>
>>17398584
>Damn. I'm sorry, anon. My mom's on cancer #6.

Wow, she must be an extraordinarily brave woman. I honestly don't even know if I should, she has suffered a lot because of Cancer. My gf had a twin sister who died from the same cancer when she was only 5 years old. I imagine losing a twin, someone who is basically your insta-best friend as hell. I convinced her to get her 2nd a 3rd treatment myself, even though she just wanted to an hero. She would come home smelling "burnt". Apparently she didn't have Cancer #2 and her doctor was illegally charging her for unnecessary Cancer treatment while also going beyond legally allowed Radiation treatment. He eventually was arrested after fleeing but the damage was done, she suffered massive heart failure at 22, all because I pushed her to get treatment when she wanted to let the Cancer take over the 2nd time.

If anyone is dying it should be me and not her, she's suffered a lot, works hard, is kind to the elderly and animals and wants to do great things in the future. I'm hoping the wrong that will be righted is me paying for having her go through that torture. I didn't know she really didn't have Cancer and he was doing that, we both didn't know but still, I deserve to die, not her.
>>
>>17398601
Yay!!!! Hehe I removed the first post because I didn't want to creep you out... bit I really do just adore you! I could go on forever about the love I have for you lol! But I'll be good haha :) you're such a great guy! Haha OK I'll atop now ;) heading off to bed! Gave a wonderful night my sweet Brent and thanks again for your reading I will let you know how things go! Bye for now my friend :)
>>
>>17398606
That's all so terrible, anon.

I've heard of that happening with a doctor... maybe even the same one you had. His malpractice is not your fault. You had absolutely no idea and your heart was in the right place. Circumstances are just incredibly cruel sometimes. Forgive yourself. You and your gf still probably ended up with extra time together and with her getting to experience more wondrous moments of life that she wouldn't have otherwise. This was the hereditary/genetic cancer's fault and that awful doctor's fault and not yours at all. That weight does not belong on your shoulders, but you want to stand up and be the responsible person and to have someone to blame at getting dealt a really rotten hand. You don't deserve to be punished, but if you do have anything coming your way, it's to live life in a way that honors her and would make her proud.

I'm so very sorry for your situation, and I wish for things to go the best, most positive way they can. Stay strong for her in the meantime.
>>
>>17398545

Is my energy hard to read? I tend to put up a lot of emotional blockers.
>>
>>17398613
Haha, no worries! It made me smile! Aww, I'm glad! :) Haha! Thanks!

Okays, g'nighters! You have a good one too! No prob, you're welcome! Laters!
>>
>>17398640
Your reading resulted in a single, definitive hexagram!

Cast Hexagram:

57 - Fifty-Seven
Sun / The Penetrating Wind

Wind follows upon wind, wandering the earth, penetrating gently but persistently:
The Superior Person expands his influence by reaffirming his decisions and carrying out his promises.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success.
Seek advice from someone you respect.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Gentle persuasion is the key in this instance.
Though the words are soft, their speaker must be firm, calm and confident.
Gentle words are worthless if spoken with trepidation.
Wordless influence by example is also effective in this situation.
All persuasion should be almost unfelt, yet consistent and persistent.
Ask for feedback from someone you know to be an effective persuader.
>>
>>17398636

I really do hope your mom takes a speedy recovery, I know how shitty it is having someone you love struggling with such a disease.

I forgot to mention that when she had a massive heart failure, she snuck out of the hospital and came to my house. She was EXTREMELY pale, super cold, jet black bags under her eyes. Her heart would stop every couple of minutes.

When she was laying down in the bed, she looked up and said she heard the most beautiful music, stretched out her arms and started talking to grandmother, who was dead. She told me she saw a light and that her grandmother wanted her to go with her.

I'm 100% sure that she, an Atheist saw heaven and I took her away from that. Everything she's suffered and gone through, is my fault, all because I refused to let her go. I deserve everything I have coming my way.
>>
>>17398643
Hehe laters my darling, laters ^_^ <3
>>
>>17398656
Thank you.

That's a hard perspective to have on things based on what you experienced.

And remember, just because she saw the light before doesn't mean she won't see it again, and you only get so much time in this world. Even with suffering, more time has its moments.
>>
New thread:
>>17398700
>>
>>17397234
I don't want a reading but I'll send her good vibes. Bless you both and may she get out of it stronger
Thread posts: 403
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.