[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General - /div/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 45

File: 1432217567587.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432217567587.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
Welcome to Divination General!

"Cute cats are hard to miss" Edition.

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you're new, please read the STICKY first!
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings-- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17384016
>>
>>17390446
that's a pretty qt cat
>>
File: spiff81.jpg (90KB, 576x310px) Image search: [Google]
spiff81.jpg
90KB, 576x310px
>>17390455
dubs o' truth

Who wants a reading?
>>
>>17390460
ayy, throw me one then. what do you need?
>>
>>17390043
Queenalander m8!

>America
Huh. I actually have a few very good friends in the states. We should organise something anon, between the two of us I reckon we could do a coast-to-coast trip.
>expensive
Hell yea it is. Especially on a student wage haha

Could've been worse anon. Imagine getting the surgery in America. All those poor dollariedoos.
>>17390037
It's hard to say. Once upon a time would say it's external, but I've learned that people can dramatically change their energy on subconsciously to entire different states. 3 options here as you pointed out
1. It's yourself; something has caused you to throw up some very, very aggressive shields. You've locked down yourself completely due to some event
2. Environment; something in your everyday life is stifling you. It might be routine, a place of bad energy, etc. Look for something you do that is so routine you barely notice and leaves you void whilst doing it
3. Someone else; I don't want to suggest this but I'll include it nonetheless. Could be someone overbearing in your life is scared of losing you and is (sub)consciously trying to suppress your energy and therefore your potential, to keep you in the place they are. Or it's someone who enjoys you suffering, but there's easier ways to do it than a constant container so I'd rule that one out.
>>
File: hobbesrubbish.jpg (324KB, 554x731px) Image search: [Google]
hobbesrubbish.jpg
324KB, 554x731px
>>17390478
Nothing more than that.

You have a bright green aura today, with undertones of indigo. I pulled from Wikipedia for you and got
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_volcanic_field

Do you perhaps feel a bit repressed?
>>
>>17390493
Oh yeah, sounds like a plan. Mystical US road trip incoming. We'll have to do readings to earn our living expenses while we're there.
>>
File: XI2Qa.jpg (430KB, 1980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
XI2Qa.jpg
430KB, 1980x1200px
>>17390493
Money doesn't real, Empath.

Do you think you could give me a quick check-up on my energies? You told me a while ago that I seemed to be having an internal battle in which neither combatant was truly me. I think I have made some progress.
>>
>>17390460
I'll take one if you're offering.
>>
>>17390460
I'll have one as well, thank you.
>>
>>17390507
>Mystical US road trip
This sounds amazing. All of my yes.
>We'll have to do readings to earn our living expenses while we're there.
This is the worst best idea. Can you imagine trying to do them in the more Christian-orientated counties? I like my skin anon. Or do we keep robes in the trunk and change when we enter them?
>ahhhh yes child, God is showing me visions....
>>17390511
Sure thing, I think I remember you anon (I'm so sorry, but I don't have the best memory and I do get a lot of readings. Forgive me). Could I grab
>name (nickname)
>location
>description
>defining features
>>
>>17390530
Those more Christian places would probably have the most people ready to pay, I mean they're uneducated, desperate, vulnerable, can't get their psychic voodoo kicks easily elsewhere. It's the perfect market.
>>
File: vNEKM.jpg (166KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vNEKM.jpg
166KB, 1920x1200px
>>17390530
I'm the same way. Sometimes I can't even keep track of the people posting with trips. I kind of want in on this road trip, except I'm not in Australia. It sounds dope. Could gather more people as you go, add vehicles. I can see the headlines now: "NEW AGE GYPSY SCOURGE SWEEPS NATION"

Eve
New England, USA
hotheaded, lazy, no sense of humor
brunette, petite, have a 2cm upright scar right where a bindi dot goes
>>
>>17390551
Huh...you make an excellent point. See this is why we need to road trip. You can be the idea man and I'll be the face.
>>17390557
>is in US
Sure, come join. Kek at the gypsy scouge. Sounds like a trip!
Okay, reading now.
>>
File: HOOBr.jpg (98KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HOOBr.jpg
98KB, 1920x1200px
>>17390523
I see a kind of uterus shape, a downward V with a curved top. It was static (all the colors are once) at first but eventually settled out to white. This indicates to me that you are finalizing a very deep internal process, a fusion of two aspects of yourself.

>>17390529
For you I saw a tree standing alone just past the edge of a forest. It is taller than the others, because it gets more sun.
>>
>>17390572
Do you ever do much reading for people in person?

We should share contact details sometime just cause you seem pretty cool.
>>
>>17390574
Very interesting. Any ideas of what the aspects or process may be related to?
>>
File: LjFdf.jpg (323KB, 1919x1199px) Image search: [Google]
LjFdf.jpg
323KB, 1919x1199px
>>17390589
I saw a horizon, a pink parallelogram rubber eraser, and a giant room full of desks, like a gym filled up for standardized testing or a massive call center without cubicle walls
>>
>>17390572
>>17390574
Would one you guys give me a reading?

General Future
Jas
>>
>>17390530
>>17390530

Frost
Indiana
Thin, 5'11, brown hair, glasses
Reserved but on point, can be quirky, likes spirituality and the occult, learning in general, and a bit of a romantic

Should I keep pushing toward my crush? What do you see with her and what do you recommend?
>>
>>17390460
I want one if you're still offering them.

Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (177KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 500x666px
>>17390460
A general reading would be great mate :)
>>
>>17390574
Can you tell me something more? The lone tree guy
>>
File: 1410169148785.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1410169148785.gif
3MB, 350x349px
>>17390502
repressed? sure, i could see how you would come to that conclusion.

also didn't know that my aura was even bright at any point of today
that's also nice

thanks and good day to you
>>
>>17390592
Thanks.
>>
Things are missing in my house in the past few months, and recently money also is disappearing and "nobody" knows what's happening. Can a reader tell who's doing and how can I "frame" them? I can provide extra info if required.
>>
>>17390572
Hey empath
Could you answer this question from past thread?
>>
>>17390574
>>17390574

If you're doing more of these, would you like to try to read this one too?

>>17390604
>>
>>17390656
Who do you live with?
>>
>>17390667
Technically, only with my mother but lately, we're getting lots of visitors and people to sleep over
>>
>>17390557
That is much better, well better over all. the two energies are no longer grinding on one another, but are now pressed together and spinning in a singular motion. They're still quite seperate and aren't melding in the slightest, but at least now they're not tearing at one another. The next step is to look into breaking down the barrier between them, and letting them come together as one (if that's even possible, they're very distinct, different energies)
>>17390586
Readings in person are actually where I excel. Physical contact with a person lets me "feel" their energy, a much stronger sense than my "sight". Irl also allows me to channel energies. I've done healing a through such means, very draining but also very rewarding.
Sure add me on Skype anon: mrayner225
>>
>>17390674
What kind of healing was it?
>>
>>17390460
Ream me too, friend
>>
File: resk.gif (103KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
resk.gif
103KB, 450x600px
>>17390674
Good morning Empath. Could I have a general reading as well?
>>
>>17390683
Read*
>>
Male

Scorpio

What kind of growth needs to take place for me to be more realized? How will this take place?
>>
>>17390685
General question too. Are you divination people able to detect other divination people too. Like when you pass eachother or look at someone do you get a little 'ping' of some sort?
>>
>>17390677
Relationship healing. A couple of friends were having difficulties connecting. I acted as a conduit and helped their energies meld easier, and healed wounds left in both their psyches from previous relationships
>>17390685
Good morning friend. Maybe in a bit, got 3 others in line and a ton of work to do.
Pretty gif, reminds me of the Dungeon of the Endless art
>>17390683
>Ream me too, friend
Kek'd way too hard at this
>>
>>17390674
Hey empath, same person who contacted you last thread about telling me to come back when my lady situation has changed.
>>
File: rapture.gif (120KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
rapture.gif
120KB, 480x630px
>>17390696
Thanks! It's ok I see a requests come pretty quickly for readers.

The artist is pixelmewr, an acquaintance who actually made the pic for my friend.
>>
>>17390696
Could you answer this question from last thread?
>>17388310
>>
>>17390696
>>17390709
Fug, last thread got nuked
I'm Oscar from the last thread that you gave me a reading
I was gonna thank you on the extra loosh
Also you said that I have many positive energies around me and that I could gain much from connecting with them.
What are these energies? Are they spirits, people, possible paths?
Also what does "connecting" with them means?
>>
File: tumblr_lyair6M2Fr1ro0vmko1_1280.jpg (107KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyair6M2Fr1ro0vmko1_1280.jpg
107KB, 640x470px
i approve of this edition of /div/
>>
>>17390696
Hey Empath, my friend here has been sensing some sort of negative presence in her house. Anything you can say about this?
>>
>>17390696
good morning empath, i'm the i ching reader contacted you in the last thread. are you going to read those itt?

also if you want a reading yourself, i'll be more than willing to return the favor
>>
This sad unlucky cat is back to do some readings. Give me as much of the following as you're comfortable doing:

Name/nickname
Description of yourself
Locationish
Query
Something friendly, cheerful, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
>>
>>17390831

i hope you feel better soon, unlucky cat :(
>>
File: IMG-20160102-WA0002.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160102-WA0002.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>
>>17390831
>Name/nickname
naksiloth
>Gender
male
>Sign
cancer
>Description of yourself
medium height, black hair, caucasian, brown eyes, can sense the dread if death is near
>Locationish
Turkey
>Query
A question if I can see that mischievous girl again and face her? Where the things headed? Did she really had an affair?
>Something friendly, cheerful, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
soothing, healing, vanishing into the abyss
>>
>>17390797
Forgot her description, etc
>Name
Becky
>location
Canada
>description
5'2, dyed strawberry blonde hair, in good shape, young, birth marks on right arm and right thigh
A general check on her energies would be great as well
>>
>>17390834
Thanks!
>>
>>17390831
I'll send you some good wishes, Onymous. I hope your day is filled with many soft, fluffy and cheerful kittens.
>>
>>17390699
glad to see a follow up. Give me a quick rundown of what's changed anon.
>>17390703
Ohhhhh Thankyou for the name. I love the art.
>>17390709
>>17390718
>>17390797
>>17390825
Sorry guys I'm real busy right now but I'll try and get back to these. Especially you Becky as that sounds horrid.

Apologies again guys, I'm sorry I can't get to them sooner
>>
>>17390831
Dostuffo
Male
Aquarius
5'10 with curles. I love the outdoors but I don't have a lot of friends to explore with.
North East US
How will my trip in April to stay with a friend go? I can't ask if she is romantically interested as I don't want to make the stay awkward...
Something friendly? Everyone is perfect in their own way. Knowing this is the first step to loving and accepting yourself and truly allow others into your heart so you can share your love with them.
>>
>>17390831
Rebecca/Becky
Female
Sagittarius
Short, red hair (dyed), hazel eyes (brown, green),
Canada
Is there a negative presence affecting me/my house?
My cat :)
>>
>>17390865
Well, you called a trip happening in two months, it seems as though it has been planned. I just want to know what she intends to come out of this visit? You advised me against forming attachments so I'm trying to see it through platonic eyes but it seems as though she still has a lot of trust in me for whatever reason (haven't talked before these past few weeks in years).
>>
>>17390865
It's alright, it's not anything I deperately need a reading on, I more so wanted to confirm suspicions. But thank you anyways :)
No rush at all
>>
>>17390831
>>17390831

Grab this one maybe?

>>17390604

One sec on the encouraging pic
>>
>>17390847
heh fellow turkish anon on /x/, what's up
>>
File: 1431136661513.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431136661513.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17390897
>>
>>17390847
I see limitations in your seeing/facing that girl. Releasing her from your expectations will release yourself from what can bind and hobble you tomorrow. Cultivate some self-restraint. There may be some small possibility with her, but there is much more possibility among the plenty of girls out there.

Yes, I'm more clearly now seeing not to chase her. She will come to you if it is meant to be, but she does not seem trustworthy and like she will only have a negative impact on you. Be very careful of her.

You seem durable and resilient, and continuing to be so will bring you success. Do not let what she's done hurt you, but learn from it, because she will only do it again. Focus on yourself and build inner strength for success with the next girl.

I'm sorry my reading wasn't more positive with this girl like you probably wanted, but it seems something is trying to tell you what you need to hear.

Stay strong. Keep your head up. And good luck with your future endeavors!
>>
>>17390863
Thanks!
>>
>>17390831
If you make this far.

Ed
Male
Scorpio
Average height, average weight, messy brown hair, lazy, just love to do whatever I want
Near St. Louis

What is wrong with me? Not mentally, I mean physically. Lately I just feel like shit and everything feels wrong.
Life, life is positive when you really think about it.
>>
>>17390874
Also anything else you can generally say would be good too
>>
>>17390871
Thank you.

Yes, your best bet is not to push things into potential awkwardness and to just be yourself and feel out how she responds to you. You may say something toward the end of your stay if you feel it is right. Just enjoy your time there with her without any expectations, and you may both have a good time in your own way. Also: do not be injured by any insults. Turn the other cheek. Your saintly behavior will be rewarded in the future -- if not by her, by someone else. Good luck, stay positive, and have and share fun!
>>
>>17390874
All I am getting is that there is no action to be taken and to just stay positive so that you are ready for what the future brings, good or bad. I'm guessing that there is either no negative presence or that if there is one, it will go away if you are positive and give it nothing negative to feed on... you may even help it find peace by being positive! :)
>>
>>17390897
Thanks, Carl is awesome!

I got a pretty positive reading as long as you don't get too anxious and pushy with her. Be yourself, be consistent, and be patient. There is potential for much good in your future regardless of the outcome.

There may be challenges along the way, but enduring them and any pain they may bring will strengthen/enlighten you for great success.

Good luck.
>>
>>17390911
Okay, so... I figured that out since all of her friends cut cords with me already for no reason... But I really do wonder, does she ever wysen up? Any work of karma gearing coming her way for her to understand? Is it too much to ask? I've been praying for her, and it all felt like it's in vain. She will never wysen up, she will never realize what she has done, she will only love money and value people by their worth in dollars.
All my prayers fell on deaf ears of angels and God?
>>
>>17390923
Thank you.

If you have not seen a doctor, see one. Also, a kinesiologist (they often also do chiropractics) can often find things a doctor has overlooked, but make sure you've seen a real doctor first.

I'm seeing that you should find an endeavor you're passionate about and to stretch and exercise.

Of course also remember to have a healthy, well-rounded diet so that you don't lack certain nutrients or have too much of something that's bad for you.

Lastly, make sure there is nothing bothering or stressing you that could be manifesting itself physically. Think on it, and if you find that there is, resolve it.

Good luck!
>>
>>17391030
If you're sure you can step back emotionalky, you can try being a friend and nothing more, but she may not be receptive, and you may get hurt. Sometimes people just disappoint us. You should not lose any faith in God/angels over this. It is ultimately up to her to learn, find the right path, and do the right thing. There is only so much you can do, and you may have done it all already. Remember, it is her responsibility, not yours. You seem like a good person, and you deserve someone more developed in that way than her.
>>
>>17391030

Kinda like this guy, and I know I should never ever let her back in, even my therapist agrees shes childish and crazy. Reading? Why do I still even think about it?
>>
>>17390831
Mattheus
Male
Capricorn
Brown haired, blue eyes, average height.
Netherlands
What is coming towards me? Something positive on the horizon?
A smile can turn anything on its head.
>>
>>17391070
I'm actually in the same boat. It's hard when there are both such positive and such negative things, but you only want to see the positive. The bottom line is that they embrace the negative, and it breaks everything. It's not fair that you still see them as a star when in reality they've collapsed into a black hole. But that's the way it is. Gravitate toward something better.

You're reading supports that only negative experiences will come from dwelling on her and that there is a vast untapped well of potential out there.
>>
>>17391076
Thank you.

It will be a challenge because you will be fighting lean, having lost some things already or in your near future, but persevere and try not to control things and let them come to you, and you will succeed. Have patience and stay positive.

Good luck!
>>
what happened to the last thread?

is there an archive where i can look at it somewhere ?
>>
>>17391215

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17384016/
>>
>>17391215
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17384016/#17384016

There you are anon<3
>>
>>17391247
Hey I'm a different anon, but could I bug you for a reading?
>>
>>17391297
Sorry anon, as much as I would love to I can't anytime soon. Hit me up in about 1-2hrs and I'll do some readings as I prepare for sleep
>>
>>17391519
hey thanks! I'll post my query in an hour or so, then if you want to read it you can but don't feel obligated
>>
>>17391246
>>17391247
Ha! @ ITT: Brent. I really didn't have anything else going on yesterday besides that thread. I came here sad and seeking, but thank you to the anon who inspired me to do readings and feel good about those others I could help. I'm sorry to those who felt I could not. Thank you to everyone who helped me with their positivity and to those who read for me.

You cats are gradually cheering me up! So I'm gonna be reading on and off through the evening. It may take me a while, so check back later tonight if I get busy and don't get to you right away. I'll need as much of the following as you can give me:

Name/nickname
Description of yourself
Locationish
Query
Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
>>
>>17391688
mall
taurus
skinny white cis scum
usa
I've had a "situation" with some people for a while and I want to know if it's all just in my head...if I'm delusional.

something encouraging...well ideas without progress are masturbation.
>>
>>17391688
SG
male
Leo
182 cm, 75 kg, assymetrical, ugly, slight prognathism
Northern Italy
will things get better?
>Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
No man is helpless against another one
>>
File: Zicwv77-shiba-inu-wallpaper.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zicwv77-shiba-inu-wallpaper.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>17391688
I'll just call myself E for now
F
Gemini
Average looking but have striking eyes, that's what people mostly say. I am skinny and 'awkward'. Dark hair and pale. Always tired.
Around the UK
I'm still in love with this bad person and not a day goes by where I don't think about him. I don't know what to do it's been so long but now I feel my heart is aching more and more as the days go by. Any advice from the tarot would help me. And yes. I am already in a relationship, that's not to say I don't care about the person I'm with.
>Here is a cute picture
>>
>>17391701
Thank you for positivity that made me laugh!

A quick reading because OF COURSE i have to run for 30 minutes, but I'll see if I can give you more details when I get back.

I'm seeing that things are at least not quite as bad as they seem. Relax, take each day at a time as it comes, and maintain graceful dignity and integrity. Turn the other cheek when you must, and set a positive example for others to follow. Content yourself with small gains, enjoy the positive attention you receive, and ignore/forget/avoid the negative attention you receive. Don't invite trouble to trouble you. Persevere, and you will find success. Also: now is a good time to begin something.

Everyone else: I'll be back in 30! Sorry!
>>
>>17391727
alright thanks, man. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17391712
>>17391723
Back in 30 to start these!
>>
File: image.jpg (247KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247KB, 600x930px
>>17391688
No reading needed I just think this is the best idea ever.
>>
>>17391688
white
male
virgo
from a province
query: was the rape real or just a nightmare?
>>
>>17391688
popagenu
male
aries
average height with medium length dark brown hair and brown eyes, babyface but handsome, and very thin
Texas

My query is: how can I make the start of my music career as successful as possible?

something positive: what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger
>>
>>17391730
Female
Cancer

red hair, athletic body, pink nails

Will I be happy at my job this summer and will it be far away from my friends and family?
>>
>>17391519
Hey Empath its >>17391562
I'm just going to use the format you had in the last thread because I felt the reading was pretty accurate that way.

Bo Diddley(nickname)
Male, 5' 10, thin, pale, brown eyes, brown swoopy hair
My color and shape is yellow star

My question is about G and whether or not a relationship is good idea? If so, how should I go about attracting/seducing her?

Thanks so much in advance
>>
File: 1445950738078.jpg (517KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445950738078.jpg
517KB, 1920x1200px
>>17391730
Thanks!
>>
>>17391712
Thank you. My grandmother was from Northern Italy!

Take good care of yourself, keep in good spirits, and keep your eyes and other senses open for open for opportunity -- that way you will be ready for it when it comes! Have patience! It will!

An ending opens a new beginning!

Seek out gatherings of groups to reach your goals and find companionship. Bring generous will help you meet with success!

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
File: medusee.png (94KB, 300x307px) Image search: [Google]
medusee.png
94KB, 300x307px
I'll be doing 7 readings today.
I am taking readings for love, career/work, money, and general readings. No spiritual stuff today.

Give me a gender and a zodiac sign if you're interested.
>>
>>17391913

i know you :3
>>
>>17391913
Male, gemini

Future love reading?

Thanks
>>
File: medesu.gif (519KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
medesu.gif
519KB, 500x377px
>>17391915
Hey sweetpea.
>>
>>17390446
>"Cute cats are hard to miss" Edition.
What does this even have to do with anything? Leave already, you guys are cancer.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Alright I am back. Early finish means more readings before predetermined bedtime. Alright, I'm gonna keep trying with my new format to see if I can continue developing. Word of warning, readings may not be as accurate as previous ones.
>nickname
>description of yourself
>defining feature(s)
>a shape and colour (yellow star, purple fern, etc)
>query

As before, heading off to shower and will start readings when I return. Have a picture of my dog in the meantime
>>
>>17391920
i'd tap it
>>17391913
male capricon
>>
>>17391913
Male pisces love
>>
>>17391927
Empath, today has been a nice day, hope yours was too.
Raf, calm guy, moles everywhere, beard, purple rectangle. What do you see about the next girl i will be with?
>>
>>17391913
Sagittarius male

How do I into enough money to get my parents out of debt and get on with my life? Thanks.
>>
>>17391919
No.1
Distant past shows some shitty changes in love.
Some past love interest acted real beast-like, but it was for a short while.
Recent past shows that you were on some good terms.
Presently, there's some arguments, personal disagreements. You're currently committed to some project that brought these arguments about.
In the near future, you'll be attracting some lovely people, or at least you'll be in the company of folks who aren't too hard to look at.
Anywho, the attention will go to your head, and your behavior will drive them away.

The past misfortune occurred due to similar reasons; your ego.
The best message here for you is that the idea of your company/presence appeals to others.
You do have bouts of good luck, but your pride trips you up too often.
>>
>>17391913
Male, leo

love reading
>>
>>17391834
Immediately upon reading I was in some sort of electrical storm of some form. There's definitely a possibility for a relationship to bloom, but I'd advise against it. There will sparks and it'll be a very emotion filled venture, but it'll ultimately leave you both worse for wear when it comes to its end. Sorry anon.
>>
>>17391723
It has been my experience that Geminis tend to love multiple people simultaneously. This is just a different style. It works for/with some, but not others.

What I'm seeing:

Do not be of a one-track mind in your thinking -- be more flexible in your thoughts. Do not invite conflict. You will probably not get what you want from this person, but you may have something to offer them if that's what you really want. Keep this in mind:

"Advance will meet with disastrous difficulties. What you seek is right at hand. Ask guidance from someone you respect." I am inclined to believe that this means you should not reach out to this person or to at least be very wary, careful, cautious, and prepared for the negative consequences that will likely result if you choose to try with them. You have been warned. I am also inclined to believe that what you need is right there within the person you are with. If you are not getting what you need from the person you are with, just talk to them and clearly express what you need from them -- I feel could confident they will want to make an effort for you and do their best to satisfy you. Just don't be too demanding of them and appreciate what they do for you even if they come up short sometimes. Seek advice when you need it... seek it from people you respect.

Contemplate things. Seek clarity and wisdom. Set a positive example for others to follow. I know it can be difficult, but be as pure, true, loyal, and humble as you can. You will grow, gain perspective, and have as much to offer the world as it will have to offer you.

I hope something in all of that helps. Good luck. Try your best to do the right thing. Your feelings will improve.
>>
>>17391999
Aw what a shame. You dont feel there's anyway to change this? I feel like I keep searching for love in the wrong people, is there anything I can do about that?
>>
>>17391937
No.2
Distant past reveals a terrible love life.
You experienced something very unpleasant recently. Mostly due to not being prepared for it.
Present shows that you're preparing to have some fun, but there will be someone present that you are not fond of.
Later on, you'll meet up with someone whose company you enjoy, so that will make up for meeting the scuzz you dislike.
There's some bad stuff headed towards you in the distant future, probably due to parting with the person mentioned above.

You're the type who tends to drown out bad feelings or misery by immersing yourself completely in things you enjoy. I guess that's better than obsessing over it.
Your friend is mostly motivated to visit you due to you needing reassurance.
The person you dislike is the main cause of the crap you go through.
>>
>>17391966
Nice dubs.

Reading seems to be on point, but I don't have a big ego and I'm easy to deal with even when I get a lot of attention.

Thank you for the reading, wish you all the best.
>>
>>17391729
No prob, you're very welcome! Even though I was kind of rushed (sorry), it seems like I was actually pretty thorough, because I'm not seeing anything additional right now!
>>
>>17391913
Male, Aries

Could I have a general love reading? There is someone in my sights but I am not sure its a good idea
>>
>>17391731
:)
>>
>>17392021
Nothing is set in stone anon, my readings are more like signposts. Just because it says Preminition-ville is 45km ahead doesn't mean it's not actually 43km. Doesn't mean you even have to take the turn off. Take what I say with a grain of salt, if you think you can make something more of it, then go for it! Just keep what I've seen in mind and act upon it accordingly.
>>
>>17391913
male
capricorn
love reading
thank you :^)
>>
>>17391999
>>17390888
:D
>>
>>17391913
FEMALE AND CANCER
>>
>>17391947
No.3
Distant past shows you were pretty comfortable, good friends, good position.
You recently enjoyed yourself, partying maybe?
Presently, you're going to have a surprise encounter with a friend, at an inconvenient time.
You'll be looking forward to some nice leisure time soon, shortly followed by some dissatisfaction due to discovering disception cleverly disguised as praise or friendship.

There's some small dispute going on between you and a person you're well acquainted with.
Generally, you're in a stable position, you're overall happy with present circumstances.
A love interest will surprise you when you find out theyre not who they appear to be.
>>
>>17391927

B-Dawg

redhead, female, athletic, favoroute colour is black, i like animals and the earth

black circle

I would like to know what the summer holds in regards to a job
>>
>>17391913
Male
Gemini
Love ?

Please & thank you !
>>
>>17391762
Golly. I'm not sure if I can say for certain. Let's see what the reading has to say...

"Remaining Blameless" was my first pull. Being and not doing. So far so good...

"A guileless nature reaps good fortune." No ulterior motives. Good fortune. Also seems good...

"Stagnation. Focus/rely on your inner worth. Difficult trials as you hold to your course." Make of this what you will.

I hope something in all that helped. I'm sorry it was not clearer. Stay positive and hang in there!
>>
>>17391953
No.4
Do you currently own a business or work in a family-owned one?
There's shit ton of property loss indicated in your present.
Your life is a rollercoaster right now. You recently had some good luck, but the bad luck keeps pushing it way through.
Its not all bad, however. You're going to get some good news soon, regarding business or career.
>>
>>17392103
I don't own a business, nor does my family.

There is no loss of property, but I had to bail out my parents from losing their home on more than one occasion.

My life is, indeed, a rollercoaster right now. My luck has been completely shit, to be honest, and I haven't caught a lucky break in a really long time.

I do hope to get that good news, though; thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17391927
They basically describe my problem in the career well, which is emotional in nature.
The problem is, I can't be productive unless I am feeling super confident and upbeat. This is unacceptable because it makes my working so erratic. Anyway usually I'm walking like my energy is drawn, which also hinders my ability to think critically and reduces performance.

>nickname: Azmi (means perseverant)
>male, 27, entrepreneur-minded guy from turkey
>tall skinny but out of shape lately, have glasses, medium length hair, facial hair. Brunette/brown hair color, hazel eyes
>white journal with darth vader on it
>I need to know how I can keep my emotions at an upbeat level. Is this possible, or am I supposed to deliver at the last second for the entirety of my life?
>>
>>17391927
>Nickname
Gekas

>Description
Male, shaved head, thick beard, average body, average looks, passionate, intelligent, logical, loyal, kindhearted, sarcastic and love to banter.

>Defining Features
Long, curly eye lashes.

Orange Circle

>Query
What do the next months have in store for me?
>>
>>17391913

Male virgo

Love reading, specifically my nervous crush?
>>
>>17392129
>They basically describe my problem in the career well, which is emotional in nature.
just ignore this part, it's from the last thread
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17384016/#17387620
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17384016/#17387623
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17384016/#17387646
>>
>>17391913
Male, Virgo

Future love reading if you would please. :)
>>
>>17391913
female, aries (for my gf)

will she get the job she wants?
>>
>>17391969
No.5
Distant past shows terrible luck in love. Arguments, disagreements, people you can't trust, &tc.
Looks like you caught someone's eye or someone else caught yours.
Presently, you received some pretty bad news, but apparently you're going to indulge yourself to get past the shock, have fun.
You were aware that you might lose something dear to you, but that won't happen. You'll receive news to the contrary. A promising message from an interested person.
>>
File: medusei.png (197KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
medusei.png
197KB, 480x388px
>>17391980
>Female
>Pisces
>Love reading. Thanks!

You deleted, cute. Fine, no reading for you.
>>
>>17392145
thanks for reading
>>
>>17391810
Thank you.

What doesn't kill you can only make you STRANGER. Hehe.

Do not overlook or ignore things that can present a real danger to you, whether it is hard drugs, the wrong woman/women (or man/men), unsafe situations, anyone who is looking to take advantage of you, etc. Probably something that is an addictive temptation. Probably something seductive, amusing, distracting, indulging. Probably something subtle. Do not be too cocksure. Underestimate it at your own peril! Instead, make an honest effort to reach your goals. That is your path to great success.

If you do make these sorts of mistakes, you will surely learn from them, because the consequences will be dire. So keep your wits about you and your head on straight, keep cool about things and don't panic and shoot yourself in the foot, and things will be fine... potentially great!

Lastly, avoid responding to the conflicts you'll face with confrontation. Instead, seek compromise.

I hope something in all that is of help to you. Good luck!
>>
>>17392028
so just out of curiosity...did it seem like I might be imagining most of it?
>>
>>17392022
That's.. scarily accurate, actually. Usually these things are fairly vague to fit anything, but that's.. weird. That's really, really weird.
>>
>>17391927
Peanut
Short stout brunette
Red heart
Does my crush find me attractive?
>>
File: meyusei.png (969KB, 1044x588px) Image search: [Google]
meyusei.png
969KB, 1044x588px
>>17392031
No.6
You will have a great time if you take a chance.
Just go for it.
Your personal doubts will set you back, despite all these good omens.
>>
File: medusen.png (94KB, 246x253px) Image search: [Google]
medusen.png
94KB, 246x253px
>>17392180
Sorry for spooping you anon. It happens sometimes.
>>
>>17391831
You will have to content yourself with small gains. You will be a stranger to this situation, but there is opportunity for quiet, reserved learning. Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively forward and onward. Exercise your best judgment -- it can be easy to screw up in unfamiliar situations. Maintain control by not trying to control things. This shall be a time for being and learning -- not for trying to push/force the situation. Following this advice will make the best of this opportunity! You will grow and gain perspective!

The fact that it will be an unfamiliar situation makes me inclined to believe that it will be some distance from friends and family, but I am not sure. Either way, don't let it get you down!
>>
>>17392197

With all the good feedback you're getting, maybe you should consider doing more than 7? :)
>>
>>17392197
I need to know moar, pls.
>>
>>17392003
Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.
>>
>>17391688
Jas
Male
Sagitarrius
6'1, long black hair, turban, beard, slim, athletic
Maryland
General reading please, i'm trying to get my shit together, i want to know what to focus on
>>
>>17392165
All that was clear to me was that you were imagining at least some of it.
>>
>>17392215
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful!
>>
File: mesude.gif (741KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mesude.gif
741KB, 640x360px
>>17392039
No.7 Last reading
Distant past shows some general dissatisfaction.
I know the feeling. You got some good news so that helped a bit.
Umm, watch out, someone is trying to fuck with you. A person who you're acquainted with, probably not on friendly terms.
Your love life is at a bit of a standstill, not a lot of atcion going on.
You'll receive some news pertaining to that person you dont like so much, its not going to be something you like, either.
Distant future shows that you'll have someone's eye on you soon, and you'll also finally sort out what's been bugging you about your romance life.

Thank you guys for being so patient, and thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>17391927
Freya
Blonde, shy , freckled
White star
What will Y think of me pursuing him?
>>
>>17392224
alright thanks.
>>
>>17391688
>Nickname
Zeus
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Virgo
>Description
Kindhearted person who doesn't have a tolerance for bullshit at the moment. Working on bettering myself in that regard. Other than that I enjoy making light of serious situations to ease tensions, being sarcastic, bantering with others and loyal to a fault.
>Location
California
>Query
I need to know if I'm delusional or not in regards to this girl. Is there anything there for me or was it all just games?
>Something positive
Despite the hardships we've all faced in life, they only serve the purpose of making us into stronger versions of ourselves.
>>
>>17392269
give me a love readnig
>>
>>17392220
The reading I am getting is vague. It says you should focus on yourself and not rely on some outside force. Build strength within. This is also a time for learning and growing. Being, not doing. Do not try to push/force things. Maintain control by not trying to control. You may have to return to some of your ways from earlier on your life -- moving forward by first taking a step backward. Do not get discouraged! I see you finding great success after taking this time to learn and grow and persevering through the challenges it presents you with! Maintain your integrity, and you will find great opportunities for success!
>>
>>17392244
Thanks buddy
>>
>>17391688
Charles
Male
Capricorn
Tall, athletic, white, charmer
Alberta Canada
How much longer will the tough times last for me?

Thank you if you do give me a reading. I am looking for any insights right now. Blessings to you and yours :)
>>
>>17390831
>Nickname
Raphadeus
>Gender
Male
>Sign
Sagittarius
>Description
Half black, half white. Dark hair, brown eyes, tall. Talk in a strange way.
>Location
Brazil
>Query
A general reading please, with emphasis on the present and future.
>Something friendly, cheerful, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
When a child says that he or she wants to grow up strong and smart so they can turn the world into a better place and be everyones hero.
>>
>>17392275
Hahaha I guess, it's more specified than just that.
>>
Is there a way to see the previous thread?
>>
>>17392269
Thank you. It's helping me grow and improve, but I'm still coping with how it brought out the worst in me when it happened and the accompanying guilt. (I am not receiving much-needed forgiveness from her or from me.) Perhaps doing readings on /x/ is my penance.

Regrettably, I am getting a very mixed reading for you. Seemingly hot and cold when it comes to this girl. The reading also indicates that you know best and to trust you judgment. Look deep for an answer you know to be true based on the facts you've observed. As a Virgo, perhaps your best bet is to make a list of pros and a list of cons and decide based on which list is longer / has more content of significant weight. If you do decide to proceed, do so with caution. Limit your expectations and potential disappointment. Keep out if harm's way and you should be fine to feel things out if you find that's what you truly wish. Also, the reading could be interpreted as cold for her and hot for someone else!

Sorry the reading wasn't clearer, but I hope it still manages to provide some helpful insight in how it manifested itself. Good luck!
>>
>>17392276
Thanks a lot bro, it makes sense to me
>>
>>17392372

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/post/17384016/
>>
>>17392388
Don't worry I know exactly how that is, the worst in me was brought out just awhile ago by the girl in question regarding my query. I also have guilt for actions I took in anger, even though I was technically justified. I usually have no problem being the bigger person and lettings things be, but in this scenario I thought doing so would make her think of me as a doormat.

Eh seems there's no need to hold onto sweet words whose actions never aligned. Emotional, mental problems or none at all, I need for someone's words and actions to speak the same in order for me to believe them.

Thank you for the reading, hang in there anon it really does seem like you're being too hard on yourself regarding your situation.
>>
>>17392307
Thank you.

The reading seems to indicate not a whole lot longer and that good times will follow. Keeping busily occupied with something will both help and make the time go faster, especially if it is something productive, perhaps even directed to be influential on your situation. You may also find peace in the meantime by turning your vision inward to find both truth and insight about yourself. Then you may turn that vision you find outward!

Numbers I see are 1, 4, and 61.

I hope something in all that is helpful to you. Good luck!
>>
I could really use a reading whenever you have the time, thanks
I am a female who lives in the US
I am a Gemini
I have eyes that change from blue to green depending on my mood and what colors I wear
I have natural dish water blonde hair
I'm about 5'3" and 130lbs
I have been having some very strange, paranormal happenings lately and they are getting more aggressive and frequent. I constantly feel a negative presents around me and the feeling of someone/thing constantly watching me. I have heard and physically felt this presents which has left me very frightened sinced!! I would just like to know if I am in any type of danger or at risk for possible harm in the near future. I would greatly appreciate any and all in site on this matter!! Thank you :)
>>
>>17392322
Thank you.

A reading of your present indicates that now is a time of being and not doing. Observing, learning, and growing while enduring the waiting. That you've already done all you can and must now see what fate has in store.

And what fate appears to have in store are trials/challenges! So indeed use the present to learn, grow, and prepare yourself for these trials/challenges. The good news is that you have it within you to overcome what awaits you and to prevail! Just make sure to remember to maintain your integrity and your balance! More good news is that if you prevail and have done as much as you can to position yourself properly, you will have great successes in moving forward and upward in life!

Good luck!
>>
>>17392398
You're very welcome! I'm glad!
>>
>>17392471
Man...It makes so much sense....what sorcery is this? Thank You! Really.
>>
>>17392494
makes a lot of sense? I just read your reading and it's super general, not specific at all. Could literally apply to almost everyone. I read it and I feel like it applies to me too.
>>
>>17392407
Thank you so much for this!

Yes, it definitely sounds like we had a similar experience in that respect, so make sure you feel as validated as you just made me feel! It's definitely hard to remember sometimes that your heart and intentions were in the right place before getting thrown for a loop by a monkey wrench and then things snowballing into an avalanche when you were really trying to do what seemed right at the time under the lousy circumstances.
>>
Please excuse the spelling.. I meant presence not presents. Thank you
>>
>>17390460

Please read.
>>
>>17392500
Exactly, could apply for everyone. But there is a thing that caught me.
>>
>>17392494
>>17392500
It is both these things by its very design. I am utilizing the I-Ching, the ancient Chinese book of changes. It is thousands of years old and designed for divination / fortune telling and to apply to the challenging situations/changes people most often face in life, giving them helpful/insightful guidelines on perspective, things to consider, and what actions others have found in the past.

I also try to include my own interpretations of it that I've found personally helpful as well as how I seem to see it applying to the situation described to me by the querent. I definitely try not to make it TOO specific so that it doesn't apply at all and loses any potentially helpful insight it could offer. Sometimes it just fails to apply at all, but usually there is some nugget of useful truth you didn't already have. I am disappointed when it doesn't help a person, but I'm glad when it helps someone like this anon in at least some small way.
>>
>>17392400
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/post/17384016/
thanks
>>
>>17392602
*what options/actions others have found success with in the past.
>>
Hello everyone I am new here and not exactly sure how it works. I read the guidelines but don't quite understand them all. I really could use a reading but I'm not sure what it means or how to link up to a reader or even find one for that matter. If anyone could help me out by telling me how to find a reader and link up with them that would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you and sorry if this isn't aloud and for the inconvienence.
>>
>>17392452
Negative energy must be countered with positive energy. Your first step is to remain positive! This will give any negative energy nothing to feed on and leave, and it may even make the negative energy change its tune and find peace! Your next step is to remember to relax. Definitely do things that help you to relax. My reading doesn't show you as being in any danger, but it doesn't hurt to be careful and stay out of harm's way! Also, remember not to restrict yourself and instead to regulate yourself. This will help you to maintain control rather than lose control by trying to control things! This is one thing I repeat because it is the trick to a lot of things! Lastly, to get this negative energy away from you... you must let it go!

I hope you find this helpful. Stay positive and confident for great results. Good luck!
>>
>>17392673

Pls gibe reading
>>
>>17392673
Are you willin' to give a tired fella a reading? I've been through a lot lately. I'd just appreciate anything you can see.

I'm a Leo, if it helps.
>>
>>17392673
not him but
Can you tell me if I should go for it?
>>
>>17391927
Moo
(not because I'm fat)
felale, mellow, lazy, critical thinker, long light brown hair, green eyes, tall, thin
pink heart

love reading please
>>
>>17392716
oops
*female
>>
>>17391927
>>17390718
>>
>>17392625
Look back from the bottom of the thread for people giving readings. Look earlier in the thread to see what info they require from you. Reply to one of the readers with the info as it pertains to you and tell them if you want a reading that's general, love, future, or more specific, etc. Wait, and hopefully they will reply! Did I leave anything out, guys?
>>
>>17392673
Thank you so much!!
>>
>>17392754
Thank you so much for all your help, that makes sense now lol
>>
>>17392602
How can I begin in the I-Ching path? Any tips?
>>
>>17392686
You must focus on gaining support from others. Get them to see how succeeding in your goals would benefit them as well.

The game is in the field, and it would be wise to catch it!

Meanwhile, you will find peace by turning your vision inward to find both truth and insight about yourself. Then you can turn that vision you find outward! Maintain perspective, and you will find success!
>>
File: kupo__by_baihu27-d5r7agp[1].jpg (113KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kupo__by_baihu27-d5r7agp[1].jpg
113KB, 900x900px
>>17392754
>>17392786
Serah
F
Libra
medium height, blonde hair
Oregon
If I ask my crush out will he say yes?
something positive in pic
>>
>>17392505
Fucking hell you put it what I've been feeling perfectly. I won't lie I fucking hate failing, and I felt like I had failed in some regard, at some certain step that led to those unfortunate events.

Thank you anon, your words helped concrete that into my thinking.
>>
File: raVsO83l.jpg (77KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
raVsO83l.jpg
77KB, 580x640px
>>17391688
Mindy
Fenale
Scorpio
Dark hair, long at the front and short at the back, glasses, 2 tattoos, short, a tomboy
Surrey
What do you see for my future? How will my love life go? Kinda sick of being single...
Thank you!
>>
>>17392705
My reading actually first sees attraction in your future! Think about what you can do to be attractive back!

The reading also sees you being nervous, so try to avoid this by maintaining confidence, not panicking, and seeking support from others you trust, especially if anxiety cannot be avoided. Remember to breathe!

If you can endure and persevere, the reading shows great success and reward, especially if you can value and appreciate the things you have, who you are as a person, and what you have to offer. Remember to exercise compassion, economy, and modesty. He who possesses these things will have it all.
>>
>>17392813
My positive for you is the pic, it always makes me laugh! I hope it makes you laugh too! and sending you all my love! :)
>>
File: 1455976071728.jpg (17KB, 229x314px) Image search: [Google]
1455976071728.jpg
17KB, 229x314px
Pipe
Male
Colombia
Taurus
173cms, kinda tall for my country, black hair, white orangish skin, light brown eyes, skinny.

If I talk to the girl I like physically will we both like eachother on a more 'intimate' way, I've been trying to build up the courage but I really don't know.
Thanks alot
>>
File: images-45.jpg (30KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
images-45.jpg
30KB, 480x307px
Is my life partner blond?
>>
>>17392706
For you, I received a single, definitive hexagram:

56 - Fifty-Six
Lu / The Wanderer

Fire on the Mountain, catastrophic to man, a passing annoyance to the Mountain:
The Superior Person waits for wisdom and clarity before exacting Justice, then lets no protest sway him.

Find satisfaction in small gains.
To move constantly forward is good fortune to a Wanderer.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

You are a stranger to this situation.
It is your attraction to the exotic that has led you here, but you will move on to a new vista when this one has lost its mystique.
Because much of this environment is foreign to you, you must exercise only the best judgement.
You don't know the custom here, and it's too easy to cross a line you don't know is there.
Because you are the foreigner in this setting, you have no history to acquit you.
Watch, listen, study, contemplate, then step lightly but decisively on.
>>
>>17392716
The first part of your reading is all about Liberation:

A Thunderous Cloudburst shatters the oppressive humidity:
The Superior Person knows the release in forgiveness, pardoning the faults of others and dealing gently with those who sin against him.

It pays to accept things as they are for now.
If there is nothing else to be gained, a return brings good fortune.
If there is something yet to be gained, act on it at once.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The relief you experience here is not your own personal pardon, but the release of others from your rigid expectations.
Like a hot air balloon, you will rise to new heights as you cast the heavy sandbags of resentments and restrictions away from you.
Feel the lightness of being that results from forgiving others and accepting them as they are.
Free yourself of the endless vigil of policing the behavior of others.
See them for who they are, not what they can or can't do for you.

The next part of your reading says that there has been no mistake. You are not at fault.

It seems that the experiences I described above may serve as a warning and/or lesson, because...

The final part of the reading says to look within and set your life in order, then there will be deliverance.
>>
>>17392757
>>17392779
You're very welcome! Glad I could help!
>>
>>17392780
You can always start out by googling and reading about the I-Ching at the various links. You could also always get yourself a copy of the book and some coins/yarrows once you've read enough about it and found instructions you feel confident in. Or the very easiest thing to do would be to find free online versions of the I-Ching complete with instructions and directed randomness generators at sites like ichingonline.net or ichingonline.org or facade.com
>>
>>17392821
Thanks a bunch! Yeah, I'm super nervous about lots of things, but I'll try my hardest to get over it.

Thanks again, have a nice night.
>>
>>17392792
Thanks for the... moogle? Kupo? It's been a while since I FF'd.

Small, persistent, focused effort brings success. Almost all persuasion should be so subtle as to be almost under. Seek advice and feedback from someone you know to be a good persuader.

Be gentle, but firm, calm, confident, and consistent. Wordless influence by leading by example is also an option. Feel out which option is more effective! Also, be sure to carry out your promises!

Do not doubt yourself. Remain determined. Your rewards will be threefold!

Lastly, do not ignore subtle dangers! And if the situation turns bad, get out! Underestimate nothing!
>>
>>17392801
I'm so glad I could help you as you helped me, kindred anon!
>>
>>17393075
Hi Brent! How are you feeling today?
>>
>>17393063
Thanks. I planned on just flat asking him out because. Is the reading saying thats bad?
>>
File: hbanWDG.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
hbanWDG.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
Bumpin
>>
>>17392813
Thanks for the great image!

The first part of your future reading is regarding repairing damage, whether it is damage to a relationship or damage to you, you will have the opportunity to repair it, so don't squander/waste this opportunity. Take your time. This damage was caused not by evil... but by indifference to decay. Even just identifying and addressing the damage starts the positive process and gains you better perspective. Set a positive example for yourself and others.

The next part of your future reading is to remember not to make the same mistakes that you or others have made before!

The final part of your future reading deals with discipline. But don't restrict yourself... instead regulate yourself. Be consistent!

Doing these things will make you most ready/prepared to deal with love, the next part of your reading!

The first part of your love reading does show companionship! It shows you sharing ideas, feelings, and encouragement, but most importantly, helping each other grow and reach your full potential. Make this the focus/goal of the relationship, and communicate that focus/goal to make sure that it is shared!

Appreciate your newfound partner and rejoice in his sincerity. Just make certain not to let the past resurface! You will find lasting good fortune this way.

And just as I suspected, haha, the final part of your love reading says to make sure that you are ready, rested and recuperated, for when you find your clear sign of who to walk alongside!

Good luck! :)
>>
>>17393296
>>17391948

Can you do mine too? Looks like Emapth is away
>>
>>17393133
Haha, hi! I still have some rough moments, thanks, but doing a bunch of readings is helping me feel lots better! How are you?
>>
Grey question:

Advice for the next hour. A single card, single reading, or a single opinion.
>>
>>17393338
whats your advice or reading about whats going to happen on thursday?
>>
>>17393144
In that case, I think the message of the reading is really about charming him. Get him excited about and desiring of your companionship so that he will say yes later... or better yet, ask you out first! I think the reading doesn't want him to think that you're easy to get or easy to let go. It also urges you to ask friends for advice on how to do this. Good luck!
>>
>>17393296
Thank you thank you thank you so much Brent!!!! Sending all my live and warmth your way!! Thanks for the help and inspiration, you're the best! And it's eerie how accurate this is, wow! I'll let you know how things go with me in the future... :)
>>
>>17393381
Love* -_-
>>
>>17393367
White truth: An hour cut short. The decision of a minute. Ponder your options more closely for a lighter result. Stay far from darkness or dark places. The night is not your friend.
>>
>>17393338
How shit is my future looking?
>>
>>17393338
will the anniversary event of my youth group will be realized without too much troubles?
its this saturday and im responsible
>>
>>17393338
Tell me about love?
>>
>>17392832
The reading says not to push/force the issue, but you can slowly introduce her to the idea by gradually/gently asking if she is open to it. It also says that you should not have expectations, because you could end up disappointed. It advises to remember not to get upset. Consider these things, and good luck in whichever way you choose to proceed.
>>
>>17392892
All signs point to yes.
>>
>>17391688
Jefry/Moose
Aries
Male
Looking for my own truth without disturb nobody else's truth.. just growing and learning from everything in the big picture..
Vancouver/ Canadá
How can i talk with you guys? (Teachers good/bad) I just want to learn all perspectives..

>the differents truth are attached to the same tree..
>>
>>17393409
Stop asking. Start shoveling. It's only as shit as you make it.
>>
>>17393338
How can I seduce/attract the girl I'm after
>>
>>17393436
What do you need to give a read?

My concerns are in love.

My other concerns are what actions I can take in life that are for my utmost well being.
>>
File: Ursula[1].jpg (67KB, 1849x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Ursula[1].jpg
67KB, 1849x1041px
Doing 1 reading to someone who posts a vocaroo of them singing

Also must post name and query
>>
>>17393420
Be sure to remove the thorns before you offer the rose. Be sure to remove your second guesses before you make up your mind.
>>
>>17393338
Does he thiink I'm attractive
>>
>>17393458
Meaning heal up and trust someone?

I haven't had either one of them show enough attention towards me to make up my mind, yet.
>>
>>17393447
You see the horizon and chase it. Imagine your surprise when you see the sun where you are standing. Become content with where you are, and what you seek will seek you out.
>>
>>17393473
>>17393415
why not me :(
>>
>>17393464
Stop testing.
>>
>>17393485
what do you mean stop testing?
>>
>>17393477
You seek reassurance when you already know the answer.
>>
>>17393495
If it is to be it is to be. Worry only causes trouble.
>>
>>17393324
The reading is only telling me that it is important to remain positive no matter what challenges you will face and to set a good example for yourself and others. Do your good works and expect nothing, and good things and companionship will come to you. This is also a good time to seek out a mentor or, less probable, a pupil.
>>
Our time is up, the sun is set, and all have gone to bed. The moon in rising sets the stage for tonight's great molten lead.
>>
>>17390446
IF I HAD MY WAY
IF I HAD MY WAY
IF I HAD MY WAY...
>>
>>17393381
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful, and I wish you the best!
>>
>>17393449
I need cheering up and as much of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

Name/nickname
Description of yourself
Locationish
Query
Something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
>>
>>17393549
Stawberry Fields Forever- guaranteed to raise a smile ;)
>>
File: cockadeer.jpg (35KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
cockadeer.jpg
35KB, 500x383px
>>17393549
Kaliko is my nick
I'm female
sag with scorpio rising
I'm eccentric. Bold. Silly. Analytical. Emotional. I love potato chips.
I live in Texas

I want to do what's best for me in life.
One of my concerns is love but generally I just want to be happy in life.

Here is a picture for you.
>>
File: unnamed.png (119KB, 381x387px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
119KB, 381x387px
>>17393513
Thank you, Onymous Chironymous. Was expecting other things, but i guess life isnt made only of the things we want. The journey goes on. Hope you had a good day, and have a good night.
>>
File: Dancing_Skeleton.gif (858KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
Dancing_Skeleton.gif
858KB, 320x288px
>>17393549
Oscar
male
gemini
skinny fat, latino, dark hair, beard, glasses
Mexico
Love reading, im single

this skellington gif
>>
>>17393532
I love you! I hope you stay here on /x/ for a very long time :)
>>
>>17393532
nigga brett is that you?
>>
>>17393596
Hells yes it's our man
>>
File: 237.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
237.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>17393549
Zion
Male
Taurus
Board white male
West Virginia
Should I persue my dream occupation?
Pic related is happy.
>>
>>17393439
Thank you.

You should study the I-Ching! (Google it! Wikipedia it! Try it at ichingonline.net!)

Read and study lots of ideas in general, both online and in books.

Also, remain receptive/open to people's ideas and discuss them with people who are open to it. Always listen and learn. Do not argue. Avoid people who are not open and are hostile/aggressive. Be kind and smile lots. Be careful not to insult other people. Apologize when you do. Only explain yourself after an apology when necessary so they do not think you are making excuses. Be polite. Be understanding. Be pleasant. Be friendly. Be simple. Be modest. Be humble. Be generous. Be respectful. Be consistent. Be considerate. Be conscientious. Be careful.

Work toward repairing any damage, internal or external.

Win people's hearts.

Exercise good judgment and be fair.
>>
>>17393554
It did, Sgt.! :D
>>
>>17393594
Thank you! It's wonderful when people are so sweet to me! I will hang out here when I can. I certainly enjoy it!
>>
>>17393596
Sure is! Hello!
>>
>>17393612
You rule! :D
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 348x348px
>>17393549
Nickname: Reach
Male
Gemini
Confident , Assertive, positive attitude almost al the time , a bit of an ego , compassionate , sympathetic, modest , humble
Illinois
Curious about love in the future , especially about this girl I've liked for a while but doesn't really look my way

Have some papa johns pizza because pizza can never go wrong c:
>>
>>17393334
I'm good thank you. Good work getting so many readings done. It looks like it's going well. You also seem to be quite popular. :D
>>
>>17393549
Xt
Male
Cancer
6'2" 150lbs, limber, with short, slightly curly, brown hair, cheekbones, jawline, and green/blue/grey eyes
Central Virginia

How about a blind date in my future?

Pic related: a sexually confident, alluring, and content looking succubus!
>>
>>17393563
Thank you! Your picture and the way you describe yourself both made me smile!

I received a single, definitive hexagram for your general/best/happiest life reading:

Cast Hexagram:

15 - Fifteen
Ch'ien / Modesty

The Mountain does not overshadow the Plain surrounding it:
Such modest consideration in a Superior Person creates a channel through which excess flows to the needy.

Success if you carry things through.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The Cosmos is moving toward equilibrium.
Extremes are being tempered, excess is beginning to shift toward the empty.
You can use these moderating influences to strike a balance in the world around you.
Remember, though, that this Leveling will not come about through an arrogant confiscation of excess, but through subtler persuasions.
Modesty and moderation are the keys.

As for a love reading, the first part says to just hang out and be content with yourself for now, and that will open/ready/prepare you for love.

For the next part of your live reading, your pic is apparently related! "It is perilous for such a small bird to fly so high." Remember the story if Icarus (or google him if he is new to you.) The lesson is to exercise caution when in extremes.

The final part of your love reading is to be generous with people and to not make the same mistakes you and others have made in the past. Then you will find deliverance.

I hope you found something in all this to be helpful/insightful. Good luck!
>>
>>17393569
I'm sorry the reading didn't reveal more regarding specifics, encouragement, or something definitive in the near future, but it did seem to offer a promising road map for opportunities. Have faith and stay positive, anon!
>>
>>17393719
Ahhh thank you.

Moderation is key in a balanced life style through many things.

I'll work to be kind and not let my stress overtake me.
>>
>>17393668
Thanks! I'm glad to have found it going so well and that people have been so wonderful and supportive! /x/ was always my favorite board to lurk. It's been so nice to find that there really are a lot of good, open-minded people here who can help each other out!
>>
>>17393731
You're very welcome! Yes, it's all about balance!
>>
>>17393667
Haha, thank you! Love that garlic sauce!

My reading for you revealed a single, definitive hexagram. I will paste it here for you to have every word of to interpret (of course not all of it literally; "marriage" doesn't have to mean MARRIAGE, lol)...

Cast Hexagram:

53 - Fifty-Three
Chien / Gradual Progress

The gnarled Pine grows tenaciously off the Cliff face:
The Superior Person clings faithfully to dignity and integrity, thus elevating the Collective Spirit of Man in his own small way.
Development.
The maiden is given in marriage.
Good fortune if you stay on course.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

Adaptability mixed with integrity will bring a calm, steady progress.
Move from your center, always faithful to your principles, yet with the flexibility to weather any tempest.
Yours is not a meteoric rise to the top, but the solid, confident footing of one who has a clear vision of what can be, and who is willing to climb the distance to reach it.
The oracle foresees companionship along the way -- a Divine comfort on any journey.
>>
>>17393668
By the way, I'm surprised I've managed to get so many readings done... I'm doing this all from my phone!
>>
>>17393665
As do you!! You're the best
>>
>>17393781
good job!
>>
>>17393649
We're always here for you! Thank you for always being there for us too :)
>>
>>17393742
>>17393781
I agree, /x/ is by far the best, especially /div/.

I sure as hell would not have the patience to do readings on my phone, haha.

By the way, are you interested in giving me a love reading perhaps? Mostly just because I'm curious how it'll go. And the more info you can give me about the reading and how you do it, the better, because it's cool to learn about other peoples' techniques and ideas.

I'm the guy who did that big wall of text reading for you at the end of the last thread, btw. I can give you my info again if you need.
>>
>>17393712
Your reading says to first let go of expectations, ego, fear, and frustration, and to instead have a clear sense of your Self.

Then small, persistent, focused effort will bring success. Seek advice from someone you respect and know to be a good persuader. Persuade gently, and be sure to carry out your promises. Though your words must be soft, speak them on a way that is firm, calm, confident, and consistent. This will bring the success you seek!

Good luck!
>>
>>17393827
>>17393585
why skip :(
>>
>>17393788
Thank you! :D
>>
>>17393792
>>17393794
Thank you! I'm so glad I could!
>>
File: sonne.jpg (5KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
sonne.jpg
5KB, 273x185px
>>17393827
Thank you so much! This seems very accurate to how things appear so far.
I think I've just had exactly that kind of release you mentioned, I just need to not reattach to anything so soon!
I have many trusted people who advice me, and I've developed some excellent rhetoric too! Of course I'll be gentle and brave! Thank you so much!

Well, I guess I'm off to sleep now. Night!
>>
>>17393824
It's been an excuse to get me used to typing on a touchscreen instead of the old slide-out keyboard I was so used to. This phone has a fairly big screen, but it's still slightly small for my fingers. A custom keyboard app helps. It also helps that this phone has 8 CPU cores and is faster than my computer, lol.

Sure, I can give you a reading!

I described my process a bit in the previous thread and also here:
>>17392602

I think all I really left out was that I concentrate on the querent's details when I cast the coins for the hexagram and changing lines from the I-Ching... and that I sometimes inject my own advice and/or elements from astrology and the like as it/they apply.

Aha, here's my description from the previous thread:

"I concentrate on everything in the post and let the feelings of it all guide me in my timing as I can for the I-Ching, then I expound upon what I feel could be relevant from my interpretations of the corresponding texts."

The first part of your love reading indicates that now is a time of waiting. You have already done all that you need to do toward it and must now see what fate has in store. Keep in good spirits for the moment of truth when it arrives.

There will be trials/challenges, but you have it within you to overcome them, especially if you are positive and prepared.

Any direction is better than where you stand now. You will only have success with love when you return to approach it from a place of strength and confidence.
>>
>>17393901
Very awesome, thank you. I really appreciate everything you're doing here. You're a great guy.
>>
>>17393830
>>17393585
OH NO! I'm so sorry! It happened by mistake! :(

You are facing a crucial trial/test with potential danger and the added difficulty of losing something if you have not already lost it. Remember to maintain your integrity and to learn from the mistakes you've made. You will find strength.

Keeping it simple is correct.

Action will prevail where words fail. You will succeed when you return as a new you!

I wish you the very best luck!
>>
>>17393936
Hey, I was skipped as well.

No big deal though.
Here it is.

>>17393619
>>
>>17393619
Thank you! Sorry you got skipped by mistake!

All signs point to yes if you are careful/cautious as you proceed. There will be conflict along the way -- just make sure you deal with it with compromise instead of confrontation. Seek advice when needed.
>>
>>17393943
>>17393948
>>
File: 1404787986232.jpg (231KB, 487x540px) Image search: [Google]
1404787986232.jpg
231KB, 487x540px
>>17393936
Well that certainly sounds kinda discouraging, having to be constantly put to test.
specially since i dont know for sure what situation you are reffering to.
when you say a new "me" you say i got to change right? in what way?
welp, life is certainly tiring. have this cute doge
>>
>>17393948
>>17393956
Thanks mate.

Have a nice day/night.
>>
>>17393921
You're very welcome! Thank you so much!
>>
File: images-59.jpg (10KB, 236x264px) Image search: [Google]
images-59.jpg
10KB, 236x264px
>>17393436
Fuck yes, what are these signs tho? The cards or your intuition/phychic thing?
>>
>>17393957
Yes, I wish the reading I did said something more positive, but it is at least telling you to be ready for and positive about what changes/challenges life will bring and what sorts of situations will arise, but you CAN handle them, and you will grow as a person and also become stronger and be better able to seize opportunities when they arise! :) You will have tales to tell!

You will change simply by enduring, persevering, learning, growing, and coming out the other side even greater and more awesome than you already are!

Do not be discouraged. Be empowered!
>>
Just popping in to tell you anons the simple truth when it comes to -things-.

>the simple truth
is the most effective thing you could ever say.

Please to be of reflection.

>also you can have this lovely video I found.
>It has a very soothing melody~
>the lyrics are extremely beautiful, found in the youtube description.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37l7P5V1eXU
>>
>>17393964
No prob, you're very welcome! You too!
>>
One reading, please :)
>>
>>17393976
All three states of the hexagram I cast were positive ones, ending in the hexagram for "Awesome Power"! :D
>>
File: 1454987616392.jpg (164KB, 750x905px) Image search: [Google]
1454987616392.jpg
164KB, 750x905px
>>17393996
Hey senpai.

Any chance for another reading?

Male
Cancer
6'0" 170 lbs, brown hair brown eyes, long limbs
Hawaii

I'm thinking constant negative thoughts right now, and I can't get myself out. How do I make things better? How do I end this anxiety?
>>
>>17394003
Do my coworkers like me?
>>
>>17394003
I thank you for this excellent advice and the accordion tune.
>>
>>17394011
Holyfuck
>>
>>17394009
Find contentment with yourself for now, and you will find the success you seek in the future.

Some disappointments will actually be for the best later. Do not get discouraged. Remain positive. There will be more and better to the story. Have no doubts. There will be progress, accomplishment, and movement forward and upward. There will be success!
>>
>>17394014
Sure thing!

You need to nourish yourself. Do things that make you happy, healthy, and relaxed. Find creative outlets. Do things that are productive and helpful to yourself. Do things for others that you feel good about. The bottom line is to keep busy and move forward and upward.

Since you specifically mentioned anxiety, the next part of the reading stands out as something for you to consider:

Anxiety prods you to premature action.
Wading into the river, you become mired in the bed of mud.
Not only does the enemy realize you detect them, but they see your vulnerability as an opportunity to strike.

Be confident and do not panic. Remember to breathe.

Lastly, for success, you must gain support from others. Get them to see how reaching your goal[s] could benefit them as well.
>>
>>17394020
All signs point to yes as long as you have faith that they do, are consistent in your words and behavior toward them, control your temper, shrug off the tempers of others, and avoid taunting people. Good fortune will arise from this! :)
>>
>>17391688
>Chironymous
>Matt
>Male
>Capricorn
>Short ginger with long hair
>Tennessee
>Will I find love again? Girlfriend left me, horribly depressed, etc. If you have time for another, will she regret what she's done and try to come back?
>Young boy, you will ascend into legend!
>>
>>17392786

Holy shit. This is so accurate how??
>>
>>17393625
Thanks anon I will be able to perform it
>>
>>17394138

Will I get a white wife ?
>>
>>17394330
Haha, thanks! And you're lucky I'm still around... nobody's posted in an hour!

Your first step is self-discipline, but do not limit yourself. Regulate yourself, don't restrict yourself!

Do not be too set in your ways. Do not self destruct. Turn back when there is danger so that you are not harmed. Keep a cool head and stay positive. Remember to breathe. Be confident and consistent.

Do not be a martyr. It will be an empty martyrdom.

If you take these things into your character while remaining true to yourself, yes, you will find success in what you seek! Good fortune!

Continued in next post...
>>
>>17394330
>>17394407
As for your final question, the reading only says that whatever will be for the best will be.

The best! Not too shabby. ;)
>>
>>17394407
>>17394420
Thanks man. I didn't even realize it'd been an hour since the last post. Alcohol does that to you, you know.
>>
>>17394347
The I-Ching is a wonderful source of wisdom that can hit the nail right on the head more often than one would expect!
>>
>>17394352
Excellent! :) You're very welcome!
>>
>>17394353
Haha, I like you.

Your reading consisted of a single, definitive hexagram:

Cast Hexagram:

20 - Twenty
Kuan / Contemplation

The gentle Wind roams the Earth:
The Superior Person expands his sphere of influence as he expands his awareness.
Deeply devoted to his pursuit of clarity and wisdom, he is unconscious of the inspiring, positive example he is setting for others to emulate.

You have cleansed yourself; now stand ready to make your humble, devout offering.

SITUATION ANALYSIS:

The situation marks a rising to new heights.
As you climb for a better view of the panorama, you make yourself more conspicuous to those below.
This hexagram is also known as the Watchtower, because the shape formed by its lines resembles the ancient guardposts manned by Chinese soldiers.
These towers were placed on mountainsides to give a better vantage point.
To those below, the watchtowers served as landmarks to help them find their way.
The quality of your search for clarity in this situation serves as such a guidepost for others along the Way.
>>
>>17394423
Haha, fair enough!
>>
>>17391688
Kevin
Male
Taurus
Dark black hair and beard, friendly, +-183cm, 72kg,
Belgium
Why did they choose me, is it of fear what i can do or is it something else? Will something positive come out of it? And last but not least will i ever meet one of the 2 ladies?
>>
>>17391948
I see an energy melding with you further down your path, but it was very fleeting and aloof. Perhaps a fling it a relationship that is on and off. Either way, I'd avoid it if possible.
>>
>>17394448
Can you do a reading for >>17392129
I'm also an I Ching reader, curious about my own hexagram
>>
>>17392066
Your path ahead splits into two very different paths. Both are profitable, but each holds a different bounty. One a beautiful lush forest, the other a rocky hillside. The rocky side will bring the most wealth, but at a cost of fatigue and health, the forest, spiritual and emotional development, with sparring wealth.
>>
>>17394472
Empath pls >>17392129 #
I'm also an I Ching reader
>>
>>17392129
Your energy is extremely erratic, almost boiling. It's crazy to watch. It's like that scene where flubber is convulsing. I think your answer lies not in stifling your energy or trying to change it, after all it's very beautiful, but in developing a duality to the way you perceive yourself. I discussed this just recently.

The moon, gives no light itself. It is but a reflector for the sun. The moon is a lens in which to view the sun through. The sun is passions and desires unchained, burning brightly in their natural form. It is every emotion at its base level, a fusion barely contained. Now the moon, the moon is all this viewed in a calm fashion. Your sun will still shine through, but in a way that is controlled. It is the levelheadedness to the sun's unbridled chaos.

That's an exert from a discussion I had with another reader. I believe it would greatly benefit you to do some soul searching and develop this duality of self. Find your moon, let it be your levelheadedness for when your emotions fall flat. It will still shine the brightness of your passions, but will reduce the flux of the pure burning sun that is your energy
>>
>>17394502
Could the moon be my gf or is it strictly internal?
Thanks for the reading though, being burned-out is my everyday reality, so the Sun analogy is quite apt.
Also, any advice on where to start the soul searching?
>>
>>17392130
I see a cloud of good energy circling your own. I feel either good luck will come your way, or you will find your ventures will succeed better than expected. Didn't see much else, except (and this is a maybe, couldn't get a positive feel with the good energy around) but I think saw some bad energy down around your waist. Could be finances (wallet) could be health (back, hips) or could be sexual. Just keep that in the back of your mind. Better to be safe than sorry
>>
>>17394461
Kevin from Belgium, you have a fascinating and endearing energy. Welcome! Haha!

For your 1st question:

Revolution

Fire ignites within the Lake, defying conditions that would deny it birth or survival:
The Superior Person reads the Signs of the Times and makes the Season apparent to all.

The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
Renewed forces, however, will provide fresh energy for exceptional progress.
Persevere.
All differences vanish.

A revolutionary Change must be made forcibly.
There is no negotiating with the Established Order.
Perfect timing is essential.
Let the abuse of power become apparent and oppressive to those around you before making your move.
Lay the groundwork, sow the seeds for Revolution without tipping your hand prematurely.
You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone.
You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent.
Then the avenue for your assault will be cleared.

For your 2nd question:

Changes should be undertaken only when there is nothing else to be done. So at first the utmost restraint is necessary. One must become firm in one's mind, control oneself and refrain from doing anything for the now, because any premature offensive will bring evil results.

For your 3rd question:

Attraction

The joyous Lake is cradled by the tranquil Mountain:
The Superior Person takes great satisfaction in encouraging others along their journey.
He draws them to him with his welcoming nature and genuine interest.

Supreme success.
Love? Marriage?

Attraction is the greatest force in the Cosmos, shaping the universe.
For us, Attraction fuels procreation and furthers our species.
Yet it also spawns greed and covetousness, threatening our extinction.
Attraction is the force at hand.
You are refined or debased by the objects of your desire.
What gravitational pull are you under?
Around what influence do you circle?
Can you attract?
>>
>>17394461
just curious Kevin...
are you stuck at home for some reason?
Im not sure how to express this... youre trapped between home and some inability to move forward. (home is mostly literal, not necessarily a specific house, but definitely where you live if that makes sense, your safe place. By move I dont mean move homes, I mean literally your ability to like, progress, move forward of your own will.) Is this situation sounding at all familiar to you?
>>
>>17392185
I'm going to say yes, but with a but...
There is an an energy that finds you attractive, several actually. you have a strong connections to 4 other energies, of which two are reciprocating. Whether one of these is your crush is unknown
>>
>>17394516
Strictly speaking? Yes. But if there's one thing I've learned is that giving such important roles away to others never ends well. While it would work, it's a crutch. What if she left? Or got sick? Or died? (All worst case scenarios, but follow me here). What would happen then? You would not only lose your levelheaded moon, but also be in an emotional spiral; no matter which way you slice it that's bad.
>>17392254
>male
>starting with Y
Eastern Europe?

Either way...
It seems that your energies are kept at a specific length from one another; either by you, him, or a combination. You can try for it, but I can't see whether or not this will bring you closer.
>>
>>17394546
Thanks Empath, makes sense.
>>
>>17394479
Oh, my! I often have the same problem!

It's easy to stay positive when things are positive and hard to stay positive when things are negative! It seems a person either needs to trick/fool themselves or go out of their way to bring something positive into their life!

First, tricks: you smile when you're happy... but you're also happy when you smile! Smiling can trick your brain into being happy! And lightly drumming your fingers on your neck behind your ears can release endorphins! And remember to breathe!

Next, be good to yourself! Treat yourself! Love yourself! Do things that make you happy that you feel good about! Allow yourself to have fun! Allow yourself to appreciate things! Help others! Be with people whose company you enjoy! Hug! Meet new people who enjoy the same things!

Be confident! You're awesome! Do not forget that and end up getting discouraged!

Reading in next post...
>>
>>17394572
After my rant, I am not surprised to arrive at the hexagram for Liberation, #40. You must release yourself and/or others from your rigid expectations to feel relief. You must pardon/forgive you both and free yourself. Weights of resentments and restrictions will be lifted off of you, and you will soar upward, lightened of the mass dragging you dosn. Free yourself of the endless vigil of trying to control things. Take things as they come, one day at a time, and just Be. It pays to accept things as they are.

The only changing line is Five:

He escapes the traps set by inferior men, then treats the conspirators as comrades.
By making them friends, he rids himself of enemies.

This transforms the hexagram into #47, Exhaustion. You must grow and change. Become a New You!
>>
>>17394526
Thank you, i read your text a few times and it is still sinking in some things are clear and i'm stil thinking of the things you have said.
Are the signs clear when this wil happen?
A lot of bad and unnecessary things have happend, not all where bad some where good, where i'm grateful that those have happend,
sometimes i can almost feel the gravity pull me down i have so much plans (the most are not even for myself) but i lack the requirements to pursue those dreams,
maybe thinking like this is just what holds me back.
i had influence on a lot of people in the town i live but now i only have a few good friends left,
not my really my fault someone decided to gossip (things that weren't true) and most of my friends followed him because they thought it was cool and such shit or whatever they where thinking,
just when i had some difficulties with myself and i couldn't react.
But good to read that things wil get better :)

>>17394529
Yes i'm a lot at home and i'm kind of stuck in my ways now i'm thinking about it but lately i can't lose the feeling something good wil happen, and everything wil get a lot better be better from thereon.
>>
>>17394572
>>17394606
Thanks a lot fellow reader, these are in line with previous readings and make a lot of sense.
>>
>>17394526
And thank you for the reading! :)
Do you believe in evil and good forces beyond our perspection of seeing?
>>
>>17394633
You did have a truly epic reading for your questions.

The time is not now, but you will know the time when it comes. And it will come.

Yes, you have been deliberately injured. Justice may or may not come, but karma will with your positive efforts for yourself. Also, when cut down like this, you must maintain a sense of dignified grace and rise above it with charisma. Leverage your friendliness. And definitely do not place such limitations on yourself with the sort of thinking you described! Regulate yourself, don't restrict yourself! Pardon/forgive yourself your troubles and relieve the weight on your shoulders! Persevere!
>>
>>17394648
You're welcome, I was honored to do so. I'm glad things made sense. Sorry if I got carried away on that one, but I found myself feeling very strongly about your query! Best wishes of luck to you!
>>
>>17394650
You're very welcome!

Personally? I see a balance of forces with good and evil being side effects... be they mental perceptions of nature or originating in the hearts of Man.
>>
>>17394633
interesting, I think this was for you then. I used to read here a lot, I havent been around for some time.

Im not sure how to interpret all of this. You asked about the 2 ladies. I think you know that theres some things you need to get out of the way before that happens.

Your question regarding them, well, I think one of them, the older one if Im not mistaken, the path to her has something to do with a male friend, one you have become estranged with. I think her energy is blocked off because of this somehow.

The other one, the younger one, she is not attached to your path at the moment.

Your question regarding why you were chosen:

Your opportunity to grow, to experience new things, new freedoms is present, but its blocked in much the same way as the reason you are tied to your location. A lack of ability to push yourself forward. Something about an older male figure, leaning on your sense of self worth, your courage and conviction. Theyre tied together somehow. I dont think theyre related to your problems moving forward, but they are inbetween you and this younger female energy.

Does any of this make sense to you?

I am interpreting this as you needing a serious change in approach to your life, perhaps a literal change of location. I think the younger womans energy is receptive to you, but its distant.

After reading your response to the other reader, I believe that you may be the cause of your own path forward. Look, you have the ability to value your past, I saw it in your post, I also saw in your post that you said "maybe thinking like this is just what holds me back". I think you're on the right track there, you need a change in perspective and perhaps in location. A fresh start.

I believe the I-ching as read by the other reader more than confirms my reading as well. (cont...)
>>
>>17394683

This is a change YOU need to make, the order around you has established itself and you have become mired in it, you are going to be the one who has to start the revolution in your life.

As the I-Ching said:
>The support you need will come only after the deed is done.
>You will need a strong foundation, because you will have to bring about this necessary change alone.
>You cannot count on popular support, so you must wait until there is massive dissent.

I think you realize that the other situations in your life are (currently) more important than the girls, youll need to see to those first, but I think you knew that.

This male friend, he's bad news I think. I dont advocate agressive action against him, I dont think its necessary now anyway, but I would advise not allowing him to damage your sense of self worth or your ability to stand on your own as an individual.

I hope this has helped you brother.
>>
>>17394683
>they are inbetween you and this younger female energy.

I should clarify:
they are inbetween you and the younger female energy but they are not the cause of your seperation... meaning, whatever that thing is, the older male leaning on your sense of self worth... its preventing you from moving closer to that energy, but it is not, itself the cause of that energy being distant.
>>
>>17394683
Thank you, i have to read your posts a few times and it's slowly sinking in, i have a clue about who you are talking about the older guy is my definitely my father :s and i suspect the male friend can be 2 people either my ex her brother (he din't liked our relationship and he is have something to do with why we broke up, or the friend who started the gossips), i wil follow your advice and will do something about the other situations in my life first and work my way from there :)
I need to go away now for a few hours if anything comes to mind feel free to post it and i wil read it later on.
Thank you for your time brother
>>
File: 1455932924086.png (217KB, 839x521px) Image search: [Google]
1455932924086.png
217KB, 839x521px
>>17393424
Thanks alot friend
>>
>>17394791
Haha, that's great, thank you! You rule!
>>
>>17394790
it was definitely a "father" energy.

Anon, please understand that your father loves you and wants you to be your own man, he is not trying to limit you, but it may feel like that in your current position. I think, you need to have a talk with your father, there is something you can talk to him about that is going to open your way to one of those female energies. You need to resolve things with him.

As for the other 2 people, you saying that about her brother makes more sense... I didnt feel that it was the gossiping one. He's going to continue to be an issue with any kind of relationship there.

You need to recognize that your strength and your sense of self worth is defined by you, and you alone. Do not permit others to dictate your sense of self worth. If they want to believe the gossip that's their problem, not yours. Reclaim your right to the good things that you have done, recognize that all the things that have happened whether good or bad can be useful and pursue your goals on your own terms, do not allow others to set those goals for you.

and with that, Ill disappear again for awhile myself. Good luck.
>>
Just gonna air query since I don't think any readers are hanging around.

What'll happen if I try making friends with C? They seem really cool. I'm a Leo if it helps.
>>
File: Sep2015X9BN1933MickeyMousePic.jpg (167KB, 654x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Sep2015X9BN1933MickeyMousePic.jpg
167KB, 654x1069px
Nickname
Ernst
Libra age 24
birthday oct 19
blonde aryan german living in US

I would really appreciate a reading. Today in the anniversary of an aquaitance who died. I use to have this dream before he died where I woke up with my chest collapse or caved in. Due to MRSA scares. Then this aquaitence died this same way I dreamed of about a year or so later . we were not knowingly seeing the same girl down the road when he died. Just at odds if I should trust this girl or not, and how to pay my respects to this person who died. I think other forces are at play, and that is also concerning
>>
>>17394851
I'm between naps and am just answering what's been posted.

The first thing to consider is that this relationship COULD be a really Empowering one of joy, sharing, helping each other reach your full potential, and true companionship.

HOWEVER, if you try arguing and negotiating to win love and joy, you will find nothing but self-defeat and misfortune, and a much lower position that it will take much to fight a difficult, losing battle back from. So BE CAREFUL to keep this in mind and not do this if you choose to proceed with this person. If you cannot help yourself, turn back to avoid disaster! If you can indeed avoid such a thing from ever being an issue, you could find this relationship very valuable.

Think these things through, and you will do what's best for you.
>>
>>17395194
I'm between naps and am just answering what's been posted.

Surprisingly, the reading was rather positive. Signs pointed to positive relations with this girl if you exercise compassion, economy, and modesty both toward her and toward respecting your friend. You would also have to be peaceful and nurturing toward her, and strong enough to be gentle with her.
>>
>>17390446
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnGvMfy0AUQ
>>
>>17395568

Male virgo. If you're still doing readings, do you see my love life improving?
>>
>>17395568
Hi. Would be nice if you could do a reading. Male, aquarius, brown hair, blue eyes, height is 178 cm.
>>
new bread
>>17395141
>>17395141
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.