[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greys are humans from the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 26

File: grey.jpg (29KB, 600x721px) Image search: [Google]
grey.jpg
29KB, 600x721px
It is impossible that actual aliens, products of totally independent evolution, would wind up resembling humans so closely.

Greys as future humans would also explain why they'd have any interest in us, where spacefaring alien intelligence would have encountered countless life bearing worlds, ours would not merit such prolonged, intense study.

Aside from the observed ability of UFOs to abruptly change direction at high speed, they have also been observed to vanish. This is explicable as FTL, but also as returning to the future.

Discuss.
>>
>>17393853
Ayyy
>>
>>17393868
Lmao
>>
>>17393853
fucking chinese
>>
>>17393853
Ive had a similar discussion with my buddy and I suppose anything is possible when we dont have definitive answers
>>
And what would be the purpose to visit us?
To avoid that we destroy ourselves? If so, if we change whatever may fuck them, wouldn't that change the way we evolve and therefore their chance to exist. Wouldn't that be a paradox?
I wonder this and if they are us from the future...
>>
I think life has basic rules. And the same rules everywhere.

I think they got a lot of free time.
>>
Maybe they look the way they do and only come out at night because they come from a galaxy with no sun??? Evolved to adapt to no sun? Grey skim from lack of light and big black eyes for better night vision? Idk
>>
>>17393940
Evolution is WAY more complicated than that. For life away from this planet... things like hands, feet, being bipedal - fuck, having two eyes... this chances of this is nill.

Their planet would have to be an exact duplicate of Earth and have gone through the same set of extinction events and whether patterns. There is no set design for life to evolve anything NEAR lime us.

If Aliens were like us... even remotely close, it would prove a God that designed all life. I don't believe that.

But how can all this be talked about when there are idiots here fucking arguing the Earth is goddamn flat? Might as well just continue to make shit up.
>>
>>17393979
The fact of the matter is you nor anybody else knows what a lifeform from another planet would look like cause we've never encountered an alien lifeform (officially). For all you know ALL organic life in the universe has a similar structure.
>>
>>17393917
>And what would be the purpose to visit us?

Probably the same reason we have humans digging shit up from other humans that lived thousands of years ago....curiosity and a quest for knowledge and understanding.

Who wouldn't go back in time if they had a chance? Nobody, that's who.
>>
>>17393979
Pure speculation.

Bipedalism has expressed itself multiple times throughout the evolutionary process here on our planet, as it offers cooling benefits and greater mobility over time. There is absolutely no reason why this same benefit isn't shared on other planets.

>If Aliens were like us... even remotely close, it would prove a God that designed all life.

That's not reasonable at all, anon. There are any number of reasons why we may share similarities with life outside of our own planet. We could share proteins that exist throughout the galaxy that seed planets like ours, leading to similar evolutionary paths.

You can't simply discount possibilities, anon.
>>
>>17393917
Well, that depends on a lot of things. In theory, say going back I time and killing yourself wouldn't actually create a paradox, but instead merely a world line where the "past" you is dead. This line would then become divergent to the one you came from, though strictly speaking it would diverge the moment you "traveled" to it. Though after that you would be separated from your previous line and couldn't get back to your exact future.

So with this theory, say the greys came from a future where we fucked up, they fix it, sweet, then they are able to travel forward in our now fixed line and live in a none fucked future, though this doesn't saver heftier they came from, as it still exists and would still be fucked I the other world line. Though this would give some a place to escape.

But that's all just theory. Probably has a ton of holes in my logic.
>>
they aren't humans from the future, but they are humans.

you see, before the end of the last ice age, a great sea-faring civilization was spread across the globe.

with the coming of the ice age, this society panicked and sent a small population to the moon and to mars. those who dealt with the ice age ended up as comparatively "feral" or "wild" humans, surviving via hunting and gathering instead of from sustenance farming.

grey aliens are just an older race of humans that are checking how we're doing. they've been challenged with the decision of annihilating us before we make earth uninhabitable, or controlling us and using the fact to their advantage.
>>
>>17394043
Your time is your time.

Deviation from your timeline simply means you are entering a different time line, and when you return to your timeline, any impact you had will remain in the timeline you visited.

You can go back in time and whack your entire family, but that won't eliminate you, it will simply eliminate the you in the timeline you visited.
>>
>>17394064
Yah, that's what I was saying. Like a rope where one string is pulled off and braided into a separate rope. The other rope still exists but you're just in a new one now.
>>
>>17394060
Cool. Did they sail to the moon in a clipper ship or what?
>>
Time is just a measurement used by the human brain. Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
>>17393853
>It is impossible that actual aliens, products of totally independent evolution, would wind up resembling humans so closely.

I don't understand this argument. Humanoids developed here, didn't they? So why wouldn't they develop somewhere else? Is Earth so special that it's the only place in an infinite universe where intelligent bipedal humanoids can exist?
>>
>>17393853
Yes, one of my all-time favorite hypotheses. I think they're from the amphibian timeline, personally.

You know, the one we had before we changed the path of evolution to make us landlubbers.
>>
>>17393853
>Impossible
>In a universe of infinite possibilities.

Anon, it may be slim, but not impossible.
>>
grays are godless beta as fugg hermaphrodites who have race mixed all uniqueness out of their species and are little programmed robots so it s quite possible that is our future
>>
if so theyre fuckin dumbasses. messing with the timestream is a bad idea, theyre going to fucking marty mcfly erase themselves one of these days
>>
>>17393979
>If Aliens were like us... even remotely close, it would prove a God that designed all life.
Image of God has nothing to do with one's physical form...
>>
>>17393853

Artificial beings sent by evil men in the far future seeking to escape judgement by way of bloodline.
>>
>>17394022
>Who wouldn't go back in time if they had a chance?
Black people.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-17-21-32-36.png (257KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-17-21-32-36.png
257KB, 480x854px
>>17394911
This comment made my life worth living
>>
>>17393979
Wow, you are trying so hard to sound intelligent but you have no fucking idea. A being does not need to go through the same exact circumstances to look the same
>>
>>17394911
>Top Kek
>>
>>17393979
this is true, but convergent evolution is still a thing
>>
>>17393853
No. You don't understand evolution or biomechanics. Life on land eventually finds that if you are bigger than your average insect, the most efficient structure has a support on each of four corners. Then any species which begin to manipulate its environment needs 'hands'. And eventually, for this and other reasons, to walk upright.

Eyes are paired bilaterally to give stereoscopic (that is, 3D) vision.

Hearing, smell, are elevated for efficiency, and again bilateral for direction finding. Smell not so efficient at direction finding now in humans but it is efficient in other animals.

Many others, read up on it. You can't just come on a forum and call something impossible when you don't know anything about it.
>>
>>17393998
i think all carbon based organic life does have a similar structure. Look at how symmetrical and perfect so many pants and animals are. I don't know if i believe that a single God created everything though. I mean i'm sure there are planets that have Uranium based life forms though and every single element on the periodic based life forms. We only see the extent of carbon based life forms evolving, but i mean think if something was evolving in radioactive craziness. Also the fact that they "study us" so often and frequently could be grounds to think they are not carbon based life forms. But yea i do feel like its kinda like wtf at this point, they must have learned everything by now.
>>
>>17394043
If they were trying to fix the future, why are we still just destroying this planet at such a constant rate? Our oceans have a garbage patch now, like 400 million tons of plastic, floating in this spot in the ocean. Wouldn't that be something they'd need to fix for the future? or slowdown/ stop our carbon output? idk, the world is getting more and more fucked up, doesn't seem like anyone is legit trying to fix it.
>>
>>17394911
ROFL
>>
>>17394494
So this is how /pol/ sees aliens
>>
>>17393979
there is this thing called convergent evolution. if your world gets light from a star, chances are having eyes is an advantage, so eventually life will evolve them.
if it has both water and land, eventually animals will migrate to the land and develop some kind of feets.
hands are advantagous for manipulating objects in a meaningful, purposeful, intellegent way, ie tool making.
so if they grew on a planet very simmilar to earth then yes, chances are they would end up looking alot like us.

that all said, its just as likely for greys to be super evolved humans, or another species of human that colonized earth long ago.
>>
naw they were humans once in the past, but went underground. they developed high tech, but inbreeding took its toll
>>
>>17393853
Half right, they come from the same structure but are slightly different in composition due to different planets. They are the one who put us here and probably spliced us with ape dna or something and we took on the appearance this planet gives us.

But with technology moving the way it is I'm sure we'll evolve to have larger eyes, less physically demanding bodies, longer fingers, etc
>>
Greys are not from the future, its a neat theory but it doesn't make sense.

The Greys are actually a hybrid species between the Reptilians from Draco and the Anunnaki.

They cant reproduce on their own and this is why they are interested in us.
>>
Greys/reptilians/anunaki are imperfect beings, can't think as humans have no connection to God, they see earth and humans are created in the image of god, They have things alien to them like Music and Art. They saw the humans praying and personal connection to God the creator. They come to Earth, the people banish them simply by wishing for god to get rid of them, they realize they cannot harm them unless Humans themselves invite them in, They have contact with humans, they form satanist groups, Illuminati etc for knowledge in exchange for inviting them in.
>>
>>17395214
why would they lose speech? Why would they lose their human eyes? Why would their flesh turn grey instead of albino white? Where is their hair? They aren't human at all.
>>
another roleplaying thread for autists

we have no evidence of any alien life, let alone any visiting earth
>>
File: kramershocked.gif (604KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
kramershocked.gif
604KB, 200x189px
>Humans are neotenic apes
>Greys are neotenic humans
I mean they do look like fetuses, and humans do keep many childish features as they grow.
>>
File: image5[1].jpg (26KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
image5[1].jpg
26KB, 469x313px
>>17393853
>It is impossible that actual aliens, products of totally independent evolution, would wind up resembling humans so closely.

What is convergent evolution.
>>
>>17394494
That sounded like a description of tumblr's population
>>
>>17393979
>if a rock erodes on another planet it becomes a perfect cube
>if it rains on another planet the ground becomes dry

This is how you sound.

Some shapes just make sense.
>>
wow an alien thread not once mentioning demons.

I'm proud of you /x/
>>
Humans as a species have stopped evolving, and are in all probability devolving as more weaknesses and imperfections are added to the gene pool because medicine allows these flaws to be passed on. That makes me deem it unlikely that greys are future humans, however I don't know everything so they could be. I personally think they're just urban myths created in science fiction and then replicated so much that people think they must be based on something real.
>>
their disappearance does not necessarily imply light travel. I've witnessed them disappear momentarily, but reappearing, in a way that simply looked like the capability to utilize invisibility
>>
>>17396716
>devolving
Evolution isn't progress, only change. You don't seem to know how these things work.

>based on something real.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17393853
>spacefaring alien intelligence would have encountered countless life bearing worlds, ours would not merit such prolonged, intense study.

But how would we know this?

I'm of the theory that there isn't considerable amounts of life in space. Our lack of direct interactions make it very unlikely. I don't think that ALL of the worlds governments who know about it are working together to keep us from it. I'm sure some governments would acknowledge it, it's even kind of strange that you don't hear of ANY that do.

So we're either very very far ahead of the rest of the universe, or very very far behind, to a point where a lot of it is dying.

Or maybe if there is life that could make the extremely long journeys, they're doing it on ships that support life, making it unlikely for them to having traveled far enough to accidentally stumble upon us.
>>
Right at >>17395640.

Look mate, I think all of OP and >>17393979's stuff is shit, but I do buy into the "Independant Evolution" stuff. Why did those creatures all do that? A variety of reasons, but right off the bat I can say its due to a mix of genetic structure and the environment. Evolution is simply driven by rare and random mutations. One odd A or T or G or C can mark the beginning of a whole new species. Our genes are our only limit. But what happens when the genes aren't the limit? Genes are the limit of evolution for the creatures of Earth, as they are a similarity among life. When talking about alien realities, similarity is not the limit. Aliens are alien for a reason; they share little to no similarity. Certainly some common ground can be established based on environmental factors, but genes are a product of a primordial soup that we don't even know much about. They are nothing more than codes created on accident. Why if you could create those codes, but in a different way? You'd get the same coding, but a different format. Instead of a four input based code twisted into a double-helix and wrapped in chromosomes, it could seriously be anything (only anything that works, of course). They live in an alien environment, and have alien genes, so their Independant Evolution would be excruciatingly different. To the point where, as >>17393979 said, even having eyes or limbs would be absolutely incredible. Hell, having a structure based on cells would be incredible, because what is life? Is it cells? Or is it deeper than that? If something contacted us, and it happened to just be robotic or golem-like, would it actually be our first contact with intelligent life? Or would it be our first contact with a rock or chunk of metal?
>>
>>17395640

This.

Maybe being a bipedal organism is the most conducive to being an intelligent being.

Being able to use limbs for tool making purposes, while standing on legs for observation purposes.

I don't think it's totally far fetched to think that aliens might at least have the 2 legs 2 arms thing going on.
>>
>>17395640
that would require a similar environment. convergent evolution on that scale is ridiculous.
>>
>>17396764
you're a fucking moron

>stopped reading there
those are the last words of his post, you fucking tryhard pissant.
>>
You're all such fucking morons

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

Sometimes I wonder why I even deign to acknowledge your filthy animal existences - it's not like you're intelligent enough to comprehend the concept or its relevance

OP: give suicide some thought
>>
>>17396764
>stopped reading right there
>last words of post
Nice
>>
>>17396878

Then go ahead and explain why the small marsupials of Australia evolved to PERFECTLY resemble their mammalian rodent counterparts, save for the pouch and non placental birth?

Go ahead, I'll wait
>>
>>17396878
The environment needed boils down to "land with something like trees"
>>
>>17396890
get lost you idiot
>>
>>17396881
>>17396937
You don't need to be mad about being wrong.

>>17396903
Thanks
>>
>If Aliens were like us... even remotely close, it would prove a God that designed all life. I don't believe that.

I see a lot of people slamming this statement down as unreasonable. However, if you've ever actually taken the time to do research AGAINST the case for evolution, you'd know that the strongest argument the creationists have is the theory (which is scientifically sound) of a creator using the same template, leaving a mark of similarity on his creatures, the different creatures being of the same designer, etcetera etcetera.
>>
>>17396940
mad about being wrong? I'm not even the guy you replied to. I barely even read your shit beyond taking an instant dislike to you. you're a fucking mosquito.
>>
>>17396940
>Thanks
>whoooosh
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>17396959
I read you loud and clear, Tom
>>
>>17396937
>>17396940

>my brain is too small to imagine time travel physics
>everyone else is a moron!
>>
>>17396716
They are supposedly the ancestors of the illuminati elites that live in the underground in a timeline where the Earth is uninhabitable.
>>
>>17393853
The chances of them resembling us is small but not impossible because WE exist and space is infinite. Now the odds of that alien race coming across ours is almost impossible.
>>
why does it look asian? that is the question
>>
>>17393853
>In evolutionary biology, convergent evolution is the process whereby organisms not closely related (not monophyletic), independently evolve similar traits as a result of having to adapt to similar environments or ecological niches.

Hence the similarity between sharks and dolphins, and broadleaf trees and conifers.
Maples and pines have more in common with a blade of grass than they do eachother, yet they both independently invented wood and the tree form.
Tl;dr read a book, nigger.
>>
>>17393979
What if a humanoid shape is simply the most efficient for a set of environmental conditions similar to this?
>>
Ich bin your god hijos de mil putas
>>
>>17397393
Why do Asians look like Asians? That's the real question.
>>
>>17393853
convergent evolution is an interesting concept you should consider looking up, OP. Its something that has been observed to happen on Earth all the time. Completely separate species, even those separated by geography or time, can evolve similar or nearly identical features independently, simply because they are features that work.

Although, I do believe beings from other planets would look quite different in most cases. As for grays, I simply don't believe they exist, at least as aliens. I can't imagine what environment would reward their neotized features.
>>
>>17397585
image sauce?
>>
File: 1455843333900.jpg (41KB, 384x367px) Image search: [Google]
1455843333900.jpg
41KB, 384x367px
>>17393853
>>17393868
>>17393891
>>17393894
mexicans
>>
>>17394110
Yes. With the whalers.
>>
>>17393853
Similar environment = similar evolution
>>
would anyone of you ever go deep into the woods and visit some group of animals for example and be like " hey low intelligent beings, we're here...we're so ahead of you apes...we just don't think about food and water but also build mega structures and write poems n shit....we came here to you "
why would aliens fuckin do ?
>>
>>17397725
I want to masturbate an alien
>>
>>17396904
not him, but possibly a common ancestor? I admit I know nothing about the evolutionary line of rodents or marsupials
>>
>>17393853
>Discuss

Don't start threads that end with this word. This is not a dictatorship and you're not in charge of this board.
>>
>>17393853
we were seeded, we are their property, they want to integrate features in our DNA that they want, but it takes time and generations and hybridization to get it to a compatible level
>>
>>17397725
That's a little bit different. Animals in the woods don't have languages or build cities or anything like that.

Aliens talking to us would probably be more like a person from the present talking to a person from the past.
>>
>>17398023
no you don't get it because you compare shit with your own habits...what if there was something higher than "talking"...what if aliens don't communicate by talking anyways ?
see yourself in the position of some naiv animals i gave an example with...let's say you're an ant and you live with other ants...would any human come up to you and start try talking ? no he would leave some leafs or other food and leave....there is no use in communicating with humans because it's the same as if you'd try to communicate with squirrels but one main different is that all these creatures happen to live on the same planet as you so you have more chances in comunicating successfully with another being that lives on the same planet with you than some creatures that evolved waaaay before life existed on your planet
>>
Why are people forgetting about the dinosaurs being wiped out? I don't see mammals becoming top of the food chain over them.

So all this convergence evolution is bullshit. Evolution would have taken a completely different path. That's why I said extinction events would need to be the same. The environment factors do not include extinction events via meteor at the EXACT same point in life development.

If our environment had "set rules" it would likely be the continued evolution of another species. Mammals got fucking LUCKY.
>>
>>17397889
Your post wasn't worth reading.
>>
>>17394032
>>17394584
>>17394941
>>17394983
>>17395068
These are correct.

>>17393979
Convergent evolution is very much a thing. ALso, you have to consider a central dogma of organic physiology; form and function are tightly related.

Examples: (1) Two eyes in a laterally symmetrical position provide binary vision, which enables depth perception. More eye structures than that are possible, but redundant. (2) Bipedalism provides universal benefits; use of only two limbs for locomotion allows the other two limbs to engage the environment (groom each other for tics and lice, create weapons and tools, build super computers, etc.). Bipedalism also allows the upper limbs to be used for communication (hand signals, expressive gestures) and enables a higher viewpoint (greater situational awareness). (3) "Hands", or fractal patterns of digits on the terminal ends of the upper limbs, allows for very fine motor control and manipulation, which is important for the development of complex objects (spears & bows, metal items like buckles or armor, internal combustion engines, spacecraft, etc.).

Complex life on other planets may have a very different biochemistry (carbon based but opposite chirality from us, carbon-silicon based, maybe even entirely silicon based, although this is unlikely due to the chemical properties of silicon compared to carbon).

No matter what the chemical composition is, the organism will have to engage its environment according to the laws of physics; they will still need 2+ eyes for binary vision, some sort of finger structures for fine manipulation, etc. Source: Biology degree

My personal opinions: Alien life definitely exists elsewhere in the universe. It is statistically impossible that we are all there is. Intelligent life elsewhere is similarly likely; most likely omnivore predators. Has any of that life come to Earth? I don't think it's impossible, but I don't know for sure.
>>
>>17395029
> I mean i'm sure there are planets that have Uranium based life forms though and every single element on the periodic based life forms. We only see the extent of carbon based life forms evolving, but i mean think if something was evolving in radioactive craziness.

Confirmed for not knowing anything about chemistry, biochemistry, or biology.

Small carbon-based molecules (organic precursors) form spontaneously in liquid water due to carbons bonding affinity, size, and electronegativity (for carbon its neutral). Even silicon, the closest chemical to carbon in terms of bonding behavior, has significantly less bonding capacity. Uranium-based life would be so impossibly unlikely that if it were to be found it would be the most amazing and status-quo-upsetting biological and chemical discovery in human history.
>>
>>17396716
>Humans as a species have stopped evolving, and are in all probability devolving

You made it this far before it became obvious you don't know what evolution is or how it works.

The individual you mocked like a retard was actually correct; evolution is continual change, it isn't "progress". Evolution is adaptation to the immediate environment; it doesn't plan ahead, it doesn't "design".

Humans are still undergoing evolution too. Look up the Molecular Clock wikipedia page, and read this wikipedia section:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution#Recent_and_current_human_evolution
>>
>>17396954
>is the theory (which is scientifically sound) of a creator

You contradicted yourself in less than 10 words. A "scientifically sound" experiment which involves a supernatural element (a deity) is not a "scientifically sound" experiment. That entire theory is bullshit too, because it is more thoroughly and effectively explained by evolution (a common genetic / biochemical ancestor to all life). Get out of here with your scientifically illiterate ass.
>>
>>17398422
You don't need the exact same pattern of extinctions. You just need two similar body plans to be developed on separate planets, which really isn't entirely unrealistic when you consider the physiological principles behind form and function.
>>
>>17398057

Except humans can recognize and express abstract concepts.

We would be able to communicate with them. We may not always understand what they are trying to convey though.

More important is the question of why they would want to communicate with us.
>>
>>17393853
No such thing as FTL. It breaks causality.
>>
>>17400604
>No such thing as FTL. It breaks causality.

There's no such thing as "no such thing" in physics, or the cosmos.

There is simply no current understanding.

The ancient Greeks thought they had shit figured out 2000 plus years ago, but they were wrong too...
>>
>>17400619
No, you're wrong. Wishing something is true doesn't make it so.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 350x350px
>>17395029
>look how symmetrical and perfect so many pants
>pants
>>
>>17396671
They already mentioned them earlier pretty much in

>>17395410

Not directly, but implies.
>>
>>17400653
Geans
>>
>>17400629

And blindly believing so just because you're told doesn't make it right either.
>>
File: anonaustria2.jpg (55KB, 370x247px) Image search: [Google]
anonaustria2.jpg
55KB, 370x247px
News ab out cicada3301
>>
File: 20151126_053637-1.jpg (2MB, 1532x1969px) Image search: [Google]
20151126_053637-1.jpg
2MB, 1532x1969px
>>17400677
You mean like how no one believes in souls because your schoolmasters said there's no evidence?
>>
>>17400629
Assuming we have a full understanding of physics at this point in our existence is ridiculous and "wishing it to be true doesn't make it true."
>>
File: MNDeKv45Gvw.jpg (54KB, 604x550px) Image search: [Google]
MNDeKv45Gvw.jpg
54KB, 604x550px
>>17393853

More like life started somewhere else and when they got advanced technology they spread across the universe

Aliens mutated apes on earth and they become humans
Thats why we are so smart and still related to apes
>>
>>17400732
Certainly a possibility.

After all, we breed other animals to achieve desirable traits.

Seems more reasonable than any given religious excuse for creation.
>>
>>17400728
The laws of physics are different on every planet, which is why so much disagreement persists about such a fundamental thing

The Spanish Royals of yore believed they lived on a giant flying saucer drifting through space, indeed, a flat earth
>>
>>17393853
Try staring an insect like a bee in the face. They're remarkably anthropomorphic.
>>
>>17393853
I agree. Greys are humans from the future.
This also explains why they don't interfere with the course of humanity, because then they would change their own future. They are just here to observe.

They aren't actually here, they are just holographic images from the future, the Universe is a computer simulation and they jump into this simulation. When we see them we don't actually see physical beings but we see a representation of them.
>>
>>17400732
An alien from a completely different system with no ties to us would still look completely different. It's still too similar to even an ape. Two legs, two arms attached to a torso, two eyes, nose, mouth, and a face. This is a very specific appearance that is likely only native to this planet - I'm sure it could happen elsewhere but it would be very unlikely given the endless possibilities for wildly different anatomy. An alien breeding with apes to create us would still have to have ties to Earth in some way.
>>
How many aliens would it take to pilot an expedition to eradicate/enslave humanity? A couple hundred? There are more than enough resources on earth to give a couple hundred aliens enough capital to live like their grey leaders do.
>>
>>17400842

maybe that why they choice to mutate apes because they shared same traits
>>
>>17400842
Probably not. Look at earth, with all its unique environments where organisma are highly specialized and generally can't thrive outside of a specific set of parameters, convergent evolution happens ALL the time, with almost no common influence. Organisms without a winged common ancestor can and do develop wings, so on with eyes, brains, etc.
>>
>>17394060

You know, I've always speculated that there WAS an advanced civilization like this. The stones of Puma Punku. for example, are carved at precise angless and stacked perfectly. The Nazcs lines, only visible from the sky. Indian vivimas.

People say that if there were technilogical civilizations in the past, we'd find evidence. Tools, wreckage, ect. Wouldn't people, over thousands of years, have litter the shit out of these places? Melted down the metal to make simple tools and such?

I don't think there was an ancient Atlantis wth crystals and shit, but I'd be willing to belive that we're not the first civilization to develop radio, rocketry, electricity, or even space travel.
>>
>>17393853
They're hominiculi.
Why risk your life when you can just remotely operate a bot?
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
>>17397579
>>17394983
>>17395068
>>17395640
>>17396878
>>17396890
>>17398422

Not sure if convergent evolution is a spicey /X/ meme, or people aren't reading other people's posts...
>>
>>17402003
Anon, think about it carefully.

Is there really a difference?
>>
>>17393979

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution
>>
>>17395040
Who is to say that their timeline is a hell of a lot worse. Maybe thanks to the "visitors" (as the UFO phenomenon began during the cold war) there wasn't a WWIII between the US and USSR where both countries nuked the shit out of each other. The fact that half of the planet isn't glassed is already a netgain for them. Things like pollution and global warming might not be as disasterous as we are lead to believe or may have a simple solution we haven't realized yet.
>>
>>17402003

Convergent Posting, life in effect lmao.

We proved our hypothesis.
>>
File: Quilo.jpg (18KB, 310x228px) Image search: [Google]
Quilo.jpg
18KB, 310x228px
>>17394584
>>17393979
>Aliens on of my tarjeta failed experiments
>>
>>17394911
Sheeeit
>>
>>17393853
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
>>
File: hollowearthgrays.jpg (146KB, 900x591px) Image search: [Google]
hollowearthgrays.jpg
146KB, 900x591px
>>17393853
How can Greys come from the future, when we all know the come from the hollow Earth?
>>
the greys created the berenstein bears paradox
>>
>>17402400
you make way too much sense to be on this board, didn't even mention baphomet or xenu
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1024x679px
>>17393853
Isn't this the really bad plot to the final season of fringe?

I mean they could be anything from a progenitor race to an artificial race that are based on our DNA to something as simple as convergent evolution. But you decided that they're from the future. Because that makes MUCH more sense, and we know enough about the universe outside of our planet to show that time travel is the only possible way for such a thing to exist.

Seriously OP, read a book. A good book too, not one with a shitty twist where the bad guys are us from the future.
>>
>>17402400
XCOM Get your plasma rifles ready
>>
>>17393917
but what if their existence was required for human existence?
>>17393979
you would be a fool to believe otherwise
>>17395387
well, really the greys are the back-up heaven that human reptilian viewpoints use because of the beasts of reality that their reality allows them to take part in.
alternate realities created for the beings of higher planes.
>>
>>17402259
This.
Google search for ufos and chernobyl, or ufos and fukoshima.
>>
>>17402637
>Isn't this the really bad plot to the final season of fringe?
Yes, yes it is. And yes, yes that was a bad season.
>>
File: humanevolution.jpg (27KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
humanevolution.jpg
27KB, 625x400px
>>17393853
No they are not humans from the future....

Do you really want to know why they (I'm not for sure if they are grey, but they are that stereotypical shape) look like us and have similar traits?

IT'S BECAUSE THEY CREATED US IN THEIR IMAGE. THE HUMAN SPECIES EARLY IN ITS EVOLUTIONARY PROGRESSION WAS HEAVILY MODIFIED BY THESE BEINGS AND AS A RESULT, WE ARE WHO WE ARE TODAY. IF THIS NEVER HAPPENED WE WOULD STILL BE ANIMALS LIKE THE REST OF THE SPECIES ON EARTH STILL ARE.

And since when were there such a thing as "time"?
>>
pleiadians.net

I think this is them
>>
>>17402582
I've never heard of that. Could you elaborate?
>>
File: 1454841815342.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1454841815342.png
81KB, 409x406px
>>17402793
>>
>>17402793
use your mighty anti greys weapon
>google
i saw this theory long time ago and didn't pay any attention...so the company never changed it officially and what are the chances that this is true /x/ ?
>>
>>17402866
are you a grey?
>>
>>17393853

That or they're simply the same species as us but evolved differently due to their environment.
>>
The humorous thing about all of this conversation is how it drips of the arrogance of mankind.

The general assumption that the OP makes here is the grey's look like us. As if we are the model for everything in the universe.

I've said it for years, and I still believe it. They don't look like us, we look like them. I believe the aliens created us. For what reason? Well that could range from anything, perhaps there is a reason for it that our minds can yet handle.

I believe it to go further than just seed and leave. I believe they visit, test, watch and perhaps might be in control of many things on our planet. (Not talking muh government)

I'm talking natural disasters, things of a sort, freak storms and so forth.

I believe Jesus was an alien.

and most importantly I believe myself and every human being on this planet is insignificant.
>>
>>17393853
Heres the thing though, we know nothing about their anatomy. Plus we have no reason to favor another theory.

What if they're shapeshifters and they took a human like form because it's the most usefel of earth life. What if other aliens created the grays using human DNA, or if they're biological robots designed for exposure to earth's atmosphere. Or what if it just so happens that the evolution of intelligence creates things we consider human like having an upright posture, arms with grasping appendages, etc.
>>
>>17395640
All those things share a common ancestor. It's reasonable to assume alien creatures follow convergence evolution but their common ancestor is different than ours and they have different biology too.

Let's say an alien biosphere is dominated by creatures who have their entire brain inside their spine and different sense organs. If there evolved intelligent life that takes human form because of convergence evolution it still wouldn't have a head.
>>
>>17393853
> It is impossible that actual aliens, products of totally independent evolution, would wind up resembling humans so closely.
>what is humanoid form
Also time travel is impossible, no sci fi tech can change that.
>>
>>17393853
Thanks for the same tired boring thread with the same basic theory thats been posted a million times. Dont be surprised all you get are shitposts when your post is shitposting itself.
>>
>>17393853
pretty obvious
>>
>>17402767

Greys are a cross between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians.

It was the Anunnaki who made us, not the greys.
>>
>>17403756
>It was the Anunnaki who made us, not the greys
Dear god... how stupid can you be
>>
>>17404077
Into the womb of the Earth female the fertilized oval was always inserted;
Perchance this is the remaining obstruction! Thus was Enki saying.
Ninmah at Enki gazed, with bewilderment she him beheld.
What, in truth, are you saying? Of him she an answer required.
Of the birth-giving womb am I speaking! to her Enki was responding.
Of who the fertilized oval nurtures, to birth-giving carries;

In our image and after our likeness to be, perchance an Anunnaki womb is required!
In the House of Life there was silence; words never before heard Enki was uttering!
They gazed at each other, about what in each other's mind they were thinking.
Wise are your words, my brother! Ninmah at long last was saying.
Perchance the right admixture in the wrong womb was inserted;
Now where is the female among the Anunnaki her womb to offer,
Perchance the perfect Primitive Worker to create, perchance a monster in her belly to carry?
So was Ninmah with a trembling voice saying.
>>
>>17403756
>It was the Anunnaki who made us
Does anyone actually read babylonians texts before sprouting bullshit about them?
You guys increasingly wanna make me campaign for making the Epic of Gilgamesh mandatory reading in schools. Also the Osiris murder story arc from egyptian mythology, because everyone from ancient alien people to evangelical conspiratards sprout random babylonian and egyptian god names to support their own crazy theories, despite them having little to no connection in most cases.
>>
>>17404128

Osiris is the Egyptian name for the Sumerian Dumuzi, or the Babylonian Tammuz.

Because each culture had their own language, each of these entities had a new name from the people of that culture.

Isis is Inanna or Ishtar.

She blamed Marduk for the Death of Dumuzi.

Marduk was Ra or Set.

He was actually the brother of Dumuzi / Osiris.

Take another very simple example about the gods and their names.

We know that the Romans and the Greeks worshiped the same gods, but they gave them different names.

Zeus is Jupiter and Poseidon is Neptune, they are the sons of Chronos or Saturn.

We know that the languages were confounded after the fall of the tower of Babel.

If you cant see this then you are under the spell of Babel. In Confusion.
>>
>>17404157
You forgot Frieza
>>
We must try once more! Ninmah was saying. The admixture needs adjusting;
Let me the ME's assay, with thisor that ME make the endeavor!
With Enki and Ningishzidda assisting, they repeated the procedures,
The essences in the ME's Ninmah carefully considered,
One bit she took from one, one bit she took out from another,
Then in the crystal bowl the oval of an Earth female she inseminated.
There was conception, at the appropriate time there was birth-giving
This one more in the likeness of the Anunnaki was;
They let his birth mother him suckle, they let the newborn to a child grow.
Appealing he was by his looks, his hands to hold tools were shapen;
>>
A female! A female birth was given! to Ninki with joy she shouted.
The newborn's visage and limbs they carefully examined,
Of good shape were her ears, her eyes were not clogged;
Her limbs were proper, hindparts like legs, foreparts like hands were shaped;
Shaggy she was not, like beach sands was the hue of her head hair,
Her skin smooth was, as that of the Anunnaki in smoothness and color it was.
Ninmah the girl child held in her hands. She slapped her hindparts;
Proper sounds the newborn uttered!
To Ninki, the spouse of Enki, she the newborn handed, to be suckled, nourished, and raised.
A name will you give her? Enki of his spouse inquired. A Being she is, not a creature.
In your image she is and after your likeness,
Perfectly she is fashioned, a model for female workers you have attained!
>>
The achievements with pride Enki to Isimud was showing,
A Civilized Man have I brought forth! to lsimud he was saying.
A new kind of Earthling from my seed has been created, in my image and after my likeness!
From seed they food will grow, from ewes sheep they will shepherd,
Anunnaki and Earthlings henceforth shall be satiated!
>>
>>17404163
kek
>>
>>17393853
maybe they are the bad guys from the future. Here to corrupt absolutely. it would explain why shit is going so bad compared to just 15 years ago. Governments protect banks that illegally run ponzi schemes from going bankrupt now. This is not capitalism this is an oligarchy.
>>
>>17393853
>Greys are humans from the future
No, but they looked exactly like us a long time ago. However they evolved.
Basically we are one of their closest relatives and that's why they are interested in our race.

>>17404128
It was the Annunaki who made us.
http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Anunnaki
>>
>>17396671

Sounds like everyone's being deceived as per usual. The idea that their trans-dimensional and equated to what humans have collectively called 'demons' for centuries is not an absurd theory and has some evidence backing it alongside some evidence from expert researchers in the UFO community as a whole, including work done by MUFON.
>>
>>17396890
As if your anything more than a damn, dirty ape.
>>
>>17398023
Ants have colonies which are coyote to them, meerkats have underground tunnel systems which are cities to them.

Wolves (just one example) have their own language which they use to communicate to each other, but we can't comprehend shot they say because it's not something we've learned.

Just because we're humans doesn't mean aliens will know how're communicate with us or see us as anything other than another species that loves and communicates within itself.
>>
Forget the notion of "future". Future is a thread in the continuum of existence. As is past , or present. If one is aware enough, it can be crossed as we would say "physicaly".

And forget the notion of Extra Terrestrials.

They are EX terrestrials.

An evolved reptilian/draconian line evolved through millions of years on this plane , MILLIONS, and evolved from lizards to dinosaurs to bipedal humanoid reptilian highly intelligent species.

Through millions of years (way ahead from our evolution timeline) they achieved advanced intelligence, sentience , technology, and spirituality.

This planet goes through cycles. Cosmic cycles. Call it Yugas. Catastrophes are scheduled in this infinite and perverted clock that is the Demiurgic Universe and the need to expand "beyond" is in need. In whatever intelligent entity that inhabits this 3rd density. The material universes bring forth the need of dominance.

They left, as we will one day., and whoever was left, evolved.

We did. But they are following us , for a long time.

And they control us, through our reptilian brain, which they know how to invade, and through various groups / sects / lodges

And cant say anymore
:)
>>
>>17404414
>And cant say anymore
How can I know more?
>>
>>17404414

They are cold-blooded... the reptiles....

...they seek heat, definitely not oven-stuff clay!
>>
More like gay aliens
>>
>>17404443

About them? "Join them" in service or through bloodline.

The Elite bloodlines that rule and perpetuate this current matrix do it either in service to them (the David Icke famous reptilians that are nothing more that highly evolved ex terrestrials) or by some form of "possession". That i dont know.
Im not part of the bloodline.

Either way, they follow their agenda.

And the agenda is human farming on all perceivable ways by them: Material and Ethereal.

They are functioning in a higher frequency. But fueled by their reptilian ubertrait. They follow the path of the Shadow.

This is their planet,their farming ground, not ours. That´s how the matrix is setup.
>>
>>17394060
Yeah and they rely on Aldnoah technology. Zero creativity. /a/ for the effort
>>
>>17404577

They are demons. They are my bitches.

The path to owning the colony is a righteous path.

I am a servant of God, as much as God is a servant of mine.

We are the first bound together, our woman forms merging simultaneously with the others male form. Neither of us is superior, truly.

We are the example set, I am a divine villain.

All successful breeding comes from our kind.

The reptiles just play pretend like their big master; Satan.
>>
>>
>>17393853
All it takes to go back in time is to go faster than light and immediately reverse direction. I'm with you here op, but I'm leaning more towards another dimensional plane or something like that.
>>
>>17393853

greys are genetically modified human children bred to be resistant to the dangers of advanced aircraft operations
>>
>>17394911
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 866x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 866x922px
I would say, that the grays are a highly technological race from maybe sirius. I could imagine that they 'optimized' themselves genetically so mutch, that they are immortal but cannot reproduce them self biological. If they would be so advanced, and I don't say, that they even exist, because I never met one, but obscurity has it, that I can sense something about them, but I didn't investigate further, because I have other tasks running. maybe next month I will channel them properly.
In the meantime I got something, it's actually possible, that they are from the future and they came back to change the past to prevent, that we go the same technological road, in so far, the would prevent the future they are coming from.
And if someone likes to bring the paradox card. Time is not linear, there is no paradox in an multiverse/multiple realities. They try to fix this bubble, their bubble will exist anyways and they will get extinct anyway.
> end beer induced talk
>>
>>17404862
Wow, I got a 'vision' : now, stretch your minds. What if....... Ta Ta Ta.... the greys/aliens ghostwrites all the story book for the Sci-fi movies to control our development and teach us ethics with technology??!!??
>>
File: youwin!.gif (785KB, 229x199px) Image search: [Google]
youwin!.gif
785KB, 229x199px
>>17393853
At this point in evolution for any species the end result is humanoid. Pic unrelated but makes me laugh.
MIB
>>
>>17393853
You a little mixed up OP as Greys hail from the past and have existed since the beginning of sexual reproduction. Eve and Adam were genderless untill the serpent gave them knowledge of IT or "GOD" and RA took away their genders and danmed them untill they got their freewill back from me.
>>
>>17393853
Suck my spooky cock.
>>
>>17393853
Niggernogger
>>
>>17404937
I's this the actual myth? Where can I find it?
Check out wingmakers.com Dr. Neruda interviews, the whole page is a modern mythology and a great multidisciplinary artwork. The creator James Mahu is a very enlightened man and has millions of followers actually doing stuff. The perfect consistency is very helpful for the mind. Imo the greatest work ever done by a single person.
>>
File: minorityopinon.png (707KB, 921x729px) Image search: [Google]
minorityopinon.png
707KB, 921x729px
>This is their planet,their farming ground, not ours.
>That´s how the matrix is setup.
>>17404577
>>
>http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm
>When humans have climbed out of the atmosphere-gravity well of planetary life, accelerated sixth circuit contelligence will make possible high-energy communication with "Higher Intelligences," i.e., ourselves-in-the-future and other post-terrestrial races

>http://deoxy.org/gc.htm
>Nothing can happen in evolution until the Dom-Species gets upset and worried. When the red-neck politicians and the liberal agitators moralize about "monsters escaping from the laboratory and being unleashed on the unsuspecting public," the Out-Caste Intelligence operative perks up interest. The "monsters," of course, are us in the future

I wrote an essay about the monsters;

>http://freetexthost.com/yub6deoafi
>Alchemical Diamond bodies

The aliens are transhuman gods made of graphene.
>>
Do you think any of the greys have big, meaty hips?
>>
>>17393853
This is one of the most craziest but plausible explanation I've seen.
>>
>>17405226

>http://www.vice.com/read/dmt-you-cannot-imagine-a-stranger-drug-or-a-stranger-experience-365
>These beings were described as [...] “cartoonlike people"
>Terence McKenna said in a 1989 interview in The Archaic Revival: “One of the things that interests me about dreams is this: I have dreams in which I smoke DMT, and it works. To me that’s extremely interesting, because it seems to imply that one does not have to smoke DMT to have the experience. You only have to convince your brain that you have done this, and it then delivers this staggering altered state.”

>http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/dmt.html
>Also, recall that DMT experiences sometimes include 2-D cartoon-like characters. Often DMT entities lack depth. Could a higher-production of DMT in ancient people influenced artwork. Is that part of the reason why cave paintings and Egyptian art are so two dimensional?

I've never done DMT, but I have done salvia. I found myself in a castle in the sky, and I was it's kawaii anime princess. There was nothing sexual about this, and at the time it felt like my libido had been destroyed.

Since then, I've come to identify with this princess, and now seek to become her.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 940x1524px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 940x1524px
>>17405384
i once found myself in reality, in posession of the most spectacular perception anywhere in so.
>>
>>17404731

i just shat a cathedral, holy guacamole i'm spooped
>>
>>17405532

Stop pushing this trash anime.

You're stupid and lame.
>>
File: consider this.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
consider this.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17406387
actually, im god.
>>
File: 1441669434080.jpg (597KB, 1600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1441669434080.jpg
597KB, 1600x1016px
The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
http://youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
http://www.scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/David%20Jacobs%20-%20The%20Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
>>
Humans will turn into the alien.... we will have no need for muscle due to technology doing everything for us, we will become slim. We will become smarter so our brains/ heads will grow.
>>
Greys used to be humans a long long time ago, and then they were nuked over and over and had to go underground and they became autistic relying too heavily on technology, and even to the point where they genetically engineered themselves to remove all "emotions" -- which is why the way they are

Now, they are extremely logically intelligent but they lack emotions, creativity, and independence

They are trying to regain all that back, especially the emotional aspect, as they look to us humans at awe and even in fear when we wake up and realize our power

in reality, they are not that evil, just lost souls

the Reptilians, on the other hand...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va4YtsZJ_F8
>>
ITT: Retards
>>
File: 41648160_p0.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
41648160_p0.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>17407566
Nah, you ain't shit fuccboi.
>>
>>17407572
I can tell you care deeply. You want to give people information you think is vital to them. You're a misinformed idiot though. With people like you I try to keep my English simple. I know you lack the ability to read very well and have the attention span of a goldfish. Just turn off your computer and go back to being a knuckle dragging piece of shit.
>>
>>17404157
>Osiris is the Egyptian name for the Sumerian Dumuzi, or the Babylonian Tammuz.
And this is the bullshit i was talking about.
>Isis is Inanna or Ishtar.
Sorta, in broad lines.
>She blamed Marduk for the Death of Dumuzi.
More bullshit.
>Marduk was Ra or Set.
So, is he the good sun god, or the evil desert god that regularly hinders Ra?
>He was actually the brother of Dumuzi / Osiris.
More bullshit.
You are making a mess of 4 mythologies.
>Because each culture had their own language, each of these entities had a new name from the people of that culture.
Yeah, proto-indoeuropean sources result in somewhat similar mythology.

>We know that the Romans and the Greeks worshiped the same gods, but they gave them different names.
>Zeus is Jupiter and Poseidon is Neptune, they are the sons of Chronos or Saturn.
Because they willfully syncretised them, not because they were the same.
>>
>>17393853
Actually.., They're from the past.
Trust me, I'm a Doctor.
>>
>>17394366
Exactly. There's a reason why we're the top dogs of this planet. What we consider a humanoid form is efficient.
>>
>>17393853
They tell lies because want own the planet of mankind.
>>
>>17411530
>They tell lies because want own the planet of mankind.
They are tell lies because want own the planet of mankind.
>>
>>17393853
Because you say so?
>>
>>17394911
But dey was Kaingz n shiet!
>>
>it's more reasonable to assume that time-travel is possible than interstellar
>>
Greys are made by reptiles. Reptiles can only materialize temporarily, but greys can stay hear permanent. They make a copy of their souls (I.e spirit) and load it onto the greys to monitor us. Reptiles are 4th density beings, while greys are essentially 3rd density puppets.
>>
>>17393898
this. as far as i know, the skies could be crossed everynight by millions of cloaked ships from every species in the universe or another dimensions, and the innards of the earth may be filled to the brim with ancient reptilian civilizations, or not. can't know the unknowable.
>>
Is it true that you can see actual spaceships with night vision goggles cause Coast to coast said you witness over 9000 aliens
Thread posts: 203
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.