[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Things that happened to you as a kid that you look back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 36

File: image.jpg (899KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
899KB, 2592x1936px
>ITT: Things that happened to you as a kid that you look back on now that didn't make sense.
I know most of these will be dreams/not true but I'm curious.
>>
nothing interesting but just to bump,
when i was few years old I was terrified whenever I saw a holy mary picture, that led to my religious granma taking them off the walls when i was visiting with my parents

Most of my family are catholics, i was born when my parents became protestant baptists, so unlike rest of my family i was never baptised so that made it extra stressful for my gran
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>
>>17392929
Indomitable will. Demanding the universe manifest me, or die trying. Knowing, demanding, forcing the universe to never erase me, no matter if time travel was real or not. Wishing for monsters to be under the bed every night so I'd have a chance to test my indomitable will.

It made sense when I realized I was omnipotent, but then, what doesn't?
>>
>>17393373
alright lmao
>>
>Go to international school
>Summer
>Decide to go to the beach with friends
>At bus stop with friends
>One Korean asks something from another
>Before he answers I've already checked my watch and told him the time
>Haha, beat him to it
>They look at me amazed
>"Dude, how did you understand what I said? I just asked him what the time was in Korean."
>Brush it off and laugh nervously
>Don't talk about it again
>I don't know any Korean whatsoever

What the fuck happened?
>>
Used to shit myself in school in grade 1.
Repressed that memory until a girl from my elementary school switched to my high school and told everyone.
Suddenly it all came back and I couldn't figure out why I did that instead of using the bathroom
>>
>>17393740
You saw subtle hints about what he was going to ask, perhaps he himself looked at his wrist or around the room for a clock? That's my best guess.
>>
>>17393762
That sounds feasible. Probably what happened and I've forgotten about it. Thanks anon. Life is just that little bit more normal now :)
>>
one time i was getting high with my friends and i saw some weird ass shit

it was probably proof of the paranormal
>>
>>17393815
respond if you want to hear more
>>
>>17393815 lets hear it you pot smoking faggot
>>
>>17393833
it wasn't pot you fucking shithead

fuck you, I'm not telling any of you now
>>
>At my cousin house
>Parents and cousin talking outside
>Im inside the house sitting on the couch just waiting to finally get home
>Bored af
>Suddenly i get up for no reason
>Cant control myself and just walk toward my parents and cousin
>Hit my head into the glass door that leads outside
>Come back to my senses
>Wtfhappened.JPG
>Parents and cousin come to see if im hurt
>Say that im alright and get back home

I still don't know what the fuck happened if somebody has lived something similar let me know
>>
>>17393740
Things like that happen to me sometimes. I reason out to be my brain subconsciously picking up on subtle indicators of others, or that I'm picking up on their spiritual intention
>>
Kaleb anon. I'll have a few stories that are interesting whether you believe them or not. My Ex BF (who I still talk to ocasionally he was like one of my best friends and he's cool as shit) lived in a house where a family was murded. At the time I was 14 (I'm 18 now) and there would be times a fan would start spinning fast randomly, room would get cold and lights would shut off randomly. By far the scariest thing though, I stayed one night and the tv got really loud and woke me up. Like.. holy shit it was blasting for some reason. Seconds after I woke up, the door handle was jiggling a bunch. It opened up and shit got really cold and it was strange as hell. I was too afraid and more intrigued than anything. He's also told me about times his bed would shake violently and some more agressive things.
>>
Kaleb.. Again. I hear a lot of voices, see a lot of faces and shadows. I talk to a psychologist and he says I don't show any signs of psychosis or schizophrenia or anything of that nature. Anyway, the one that seems to always be around is a little girl. Blonde hair, green eyes. Average build. No idea on height because when I first saw her close enough to make out those features, she was laying next to me in my bed for a good 30 seconds before vanishing. I hear a girls voice on occasion and there was a time it got loud. This led to screaming, which led to me running for my house. The screaming followed me until I made it to my room and shut the door. On top of this, the shadows always take the form of some thing that crawls on all fours. It has arms and legs like a person but it's definitely not. I mean.. I dabbled in stanism for a bit and I, in a way, signed myself to the devil if you believe the devil is real. I mean, regardless as to whether it's pranormal or in my head, this is all true and it's left me kinda timid and worn down.
>>
>>17393740
That's called body language.
>>
posted this on 8ch once

>be 4 or 5
>its christmas, late 90s or very early 2000s
>pic related, xmas tree is plugged into one, and the other is free
>mom and aunt go downstairs
>I'm looking at pic related
>Staring at it
>Suddenly I get the weird urge to put my fingers in it, I know it's bad and may kill me but for some reason I feel compelled to do it
>Put my index and middle finger towards the holes
>In retrospect, my fingers would never have fit in, even at that age
No homo

>suddenly as I touch my fingers to the plug holes, I hear a buzzing sound, unlike electricity, it sounded mechanical
>grey plastic tubing slides out from within the circular holes, looked like it was lining the inside of them
>slides out and over my two fingers, buzzing/hum sound stops,
>slides back in with the same mechanical sound to it
>I look at my fingers in confusion
>No pain, nothing seems wrong
>So confused and freaked out at what just happened I start crying
>mom runs upstairs
>thinks i got electrocuted and starts freaking out too
>I try to tell her the weird shit that just happened, but can't do so clearly

I'll never know.
Perhaps I got electrocuted and I temporarily passed out or something, but there was no burns, and I was sitting in the same position before and after, no temporary lapse in consciousness or anything.

tbf a lot of weird shit happened in that house, but that one will never make sense.
>>
>>17394656
>>17394668
Learn to proofread, for the love of Satan.
>>
>>17393373
>Indomitable will

I bet a sickly grill would rule over you.
>>
>>17394676
especially considering that could never have happened because wtf can perfectly slide over your fingers like that?

Another time in that same house, me and my mom were laying in bed ( no homo ), and there was a thunderstorm outside.

All of a sudden she starts freaking out, yelling "LOOK LOOK, LOOK AT THE PLUG IN THE WALL, OMG WE'RE GONNA GET SHOCKED"

I look at it, and for a split second I just get to see a ray of blue light emitting from it, directed towards the bed we were on.
It wasn't a fucking spark, or a flash of light, but a constant ray of blue light that eventually faded.

I could have like 4-5 more stories to type up from that house alone if I really try to think back to those days.
>>
>>17393740
>What the fuck happened?

You have a demon or lots of roleplay inside you.
One of these.
>>
>>17394682
Kill yourself, kid.
>>
File: Bullshit.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>17394668

>I hear a lot of voices, see a lot of faces and shadows. I talk to a psychologist and he says I don't show any signs of psychosis or schizophrenia

Pic related

>I dabbled in stanism for a bit

And you became stan, of course

>signed myself to the devil

I guess they will be sending booklets and shit since you signed.
>>
>>17394687
rude
>>
>>17394682
>especially considering that could never have happened

And indeed it never happened anon, not even in your mind until you made it up
>>
>>17394703
And why would I have made it up?

I've never hallucinated, had seizures, or passed out/fainted. I thought a rational explanation would be electrocution or something, but I'm sure it wasn't that because I'd ever have burns or be dead.
>>
>>17392929
>ITT: Things that happened

Best post
>>
>>17394708
>And why would I have made it up?

Don't worry bro, I'm a prospector of ideas, yours is solid, I have explored your brain with my tentacles and it is actually bullshit free. You see, I'm an interdimensional cucumber, and as an interdimensional cucumber, let me tell you that I know a fair deal of things about posting on /x/, and while people come to /x/ to tell lies to other liars, I have to agree that there is no reason to suspect there might be a hinting of lies inside of you.

You are pure, like raw ore.
>>
>>17394735
>>17394729
>/x/ in 2016

Shit, I nearly forgot this is a containment board.
>>
>>17394700
Not bullshiting, but this is 4chan so I don't know why I even post on here knowing that 4Chan's only niche is negative criticism. I mean, I was fucking 13 when I "dabbled in Satanism" I apologize that I threw it in for somebody who might care to know that part, or believe it. As for the psychologist, he thinks it's stress related and told me that it's not too uncommon for someone to hear things on scarce occasions. I almost don't post on here at all, so before I'm picked apart just know it's whatever to me, it's late, so I'm just gonna see how much I can get you going because part of me feels compeled to.
>>
File: 1454925384243.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
1454925384243.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
>>17393840
>>
>>17394700
Yeah I'm gonna get off here before I make more of a fool of myself. Dueces nig
>>
>>17394744

Psychologists aren't even the people that deal with mental illness.

See, I have a bad habit of shitting this place, I really do, you know why? Because I like true things.
>>
>>17394668
strange
i get visions of a tall man with black hair
usually cant see legs at all
sometimes partial body/ abdomen area
never seems to bother me and doesn't do much apart from either stare at me for a good 20 seconds or he is not facing me and i stare at him
seen eyes maybe once they are green
otherwise eyes are always too dark to see or black
>>
>>17394751
Well then who does? Because I see a psychologist, he tells me this shit. I'm not making things up. If anything I'm misinformed/wrong.
>>
>the thiiiings, I see the thiiiings, and the shadoooows, and the voiiceeees, and the invisible people who pop into existeeeence

>But my doctor says it's k

You know, I was diagnosed with a mental disorder after the following:

a) Be the son of a farmer
b) Be in the farming fields
c) Carry farming apparel
d) I got a bit far away from home

Result: Even the police comes, everybody spergs out and I'm suddenly insane.

But yeah, I guess some guy who hears voices, sees images and people that don't fucking exist, and perceives shadows, is not totally going to be the big prize for some psychiatrist.

>>17394757
>Well then who does?

Psychiatrists.
>>
>>17394752
also short hair cut kind of uneven and looks wet for some reason?
anyone have similar experience
also this has been happening since i was like fucking 10
anyone else see weird people sometimes?
>>
>>17394765
fuck that sounds harsh
greentext with details?
>>
>>17394744
>I don't know why I even post on here
Attention.

>it's whatever to me
Clearly.

>I'm just gonna see how much I can get you going because part of me feels compeled to
Attentionwhore confirmed.
>>
>>17394744
>falling for the bait

see>>17394738

If you aren't schizophrenic or a tulpa, you don't belong here :^)
>>
>>17394772

a,b. c and d are already the greentext, that's all that happened, to this day I am amused by how it happened.

Kind of grinds my gears to see a guy claiming to see the most disturbing shit and claim the doctors say it's k.
Actually mind doctors are on the hunt for ANYTHING mildly unusal and whit unusual, well, see my story.

Really, anything. Money is cool I guess.
But yeah, shrinks get lots of flak for a reason.

In any case, that anon should drop the act before he gets comitted.
>>
>>17394765
Should I tell him more than I do Or something? In my exact words, every time I've told him (I remember because it's hard for me to admit this to someone with the power to put me in another hospiral) "I kinda see things. I've had voices yell at me but it doesn't happen all the time." another time, he asked about it frequently, I said that I "heard one of them scream to 'just end it'". It really doesn't happen too much, he did have me evaluated with a bit 400+ question test and he said after looking at the results he thinks it's a problem, but not some full blown mental illness. On top of that, I want to add that something like schizophrenia doesn't really begin to show until early adulthood. So when I was talking to him about this, I was too young for him to be concerned. That's my defence. At the end of the day, it does happen, I haven't lied once and I dont really need to prove myself to anons on 4chan.
>>
>>17394780

Anon, any of the things you are saying are good enough to lock you up forever, throw the key to the sea and then burn the sea, and then pee on the ashes.
>>
>>17394778
I think the missing detail is what exactly you were carrying or wearing that got police attention.
>>
>>17394775
Yes I'm attention whore so keep giving it to me. Look what I started! Whoop whoop! I guess all else has failed so I'll embrace this attention whore angle and extort it to vent
>>
>>17394783

Farming apparels. I already said it.

You see, it is not a "people go here" area.
It's a "people work here with tools" area.
Anything you carry is, by definition, ok.
>>
>>17394778
but i see weird shit all the fucking time
fuck sometimes i convince myself im going insane and or becoming a schizophrenic and i even hear my name faintly being called (this weirds me out desu because it sounds so real probably am schizophrenic) but i don't "technically" have anything wrong with me mentally or maybe im just good at hiding it?
>>
>>17394782
I have an uncle who offers my 13 year old sister smokes and xanax. He's not locked up
>>
>>17394782
this
don't tell people about what you said here nigga
>>
>>17394792
Hearing your name faintly called is extremely common and not something to worry about
>>
>>17394793

Because nobody's aware.

>>17394792

Then this surely would make my case weird huh? Because I certainly dont' see things like that, and I only was carrying farming apparels. In a farming area.

But really, you don't really need much explanations as to why none of you are locked up in spite of seeing weird things, those things are only mentioned in here, and only exist for you in here.

Out there? Yeah, you draw attention with this bullshit.
>>
>>17394787
so
just to be clear
you where carrying farm clothes and walked off away from home (why though?)
then after you couldn't be found (i assume?)
someone called the police
then you where diagnosed with a mental illness?
what is this bullshit
>>
>>17394798
as i figured
it happens in very crowded areas as well so trying to tell my name being called in a group of 100 people i probably just misheard someone
>>
>>17394778
I've been committed before. This is Kaleb anon. The dude talking about his name being called faintly is not me btw
>>
>>17394801

Anon, it's a farming village, it is quite normal for people to go whenever they please with tools, because it's all farmland.

>what is this bullshit
I'd like to know myself.
>>
>>17394807

Oh, I believe you.

It just so happens that I was about to post this:

Tell you what, show me your doctor's diagnose.
It's just a paper they give you, and then I'll believe you.

What a coincidence, I don't need to ask for this now
>>
>>17394811
I'll look for it. If I don't find it and post with time stamp, I'm a liar. If I do find it, then will everything I'm saying be believeable?
>>
>>17394814

Look for it, it doesn't make what you see real, but it makes your story of being considered sane believable, yes.

Which means I'd have to get an idea of what you are seeing, there are weird things out there, but nothing similar I have seen.

Say, which do you think would be the most strange way to perceive the world or people arround? For a normal person, I mean.
>>
>>17394820
Could you explain that last question a bit.?
>>
>>17394829

Yeah well, you see: you claim to see them, but things that are normally visible don't disappear, if we are to take your word for it and your doctors is completely sure you are sane, we can rule out insanity.
There are exceptions to this visibility thing, but of course it could be another kind of perception that tricks your eyes, but you aren't a bat.

So yeah, how would you think you would be perceiving this, and are you sure this is the normal way to perceive things that are spiritual or whatever?
>>
File: denis forkas kostromitin4.png (3MB, 1139x1157px) Image search: [Google]
denis forkas kostromitin4.png
3MB, 1139x1157px
the memory of my first kiss (i was about 5) is the only memory i can only percieve through the eye of a third person.
>>
Not paranormal but:
>be 4 ish
>playing in front yard
>pick up truck pulls up to a fence, two white guys late 30's ish tell me they are looking for their puppy and want to help me look
>I look around like "My big ass fenced yard, where do you think he is here?"
>offer to look under my house which has a huge hole a dog could fit through
>the guy in the passengers seat says to come with him and help him look
>just then my baby sitter comes out PISSED and tells them to get the fuck away from me and for me to get inside

I realized later that they were definitely trying to abduct me. To rape me or kill me I don't know. I was a adorable cute black MALE in dallas/ft worth/mesquite texas
>>
>>17394832
Insanity is only used as a plea in court. There's no real diagnoses for it anymore. But... I really have no idea how I'm perceiving any of this. I don't even know for sure what it is. My world is normal for me. Seeing these things is normal and the way I see them is normal... I think that's the answer your looking for.? And as for the papers, you can officially call bullshit. The way I take it you want real proof that I'm labled as sane by doctors. If that's the case call me insane or think I am or say I'm mentally ill, I won't be offended, though I don't think I am and I've been told I'm not. The papers exist, I haven't lied, but since I can't prove it(can't find them) you can say I'm a liar. Fair.?
>>
>>17394848

So you don't know how you perceive it.

K', let me help you here: things that you assure that totally exist but you aren't lying and are just not showing off?

Yeah, these actually don't exist.

And I guess that sums up how you perceive things, you imagine that by cunning and wording you can get out of any thing, but the reality, is that you have been very careful not to say anything that would declare you as a strange peron by not providing any theories as to how you would perceive it. That's very particular a behaviour, you are being careful not to give "secret information" and I'm not sure what secret information that would be. So in short, you reek of lies, strange lies at that.

Because frankly, you're at the same time trying to convince us here that you have some manner of visions and that you are not insane according to doctrs, but when it comes to detailing how YOU would be able to get these images others don't see, which rules out the eyes, you remain silent and don't know.

Fucking weird, I'm sure you hide something because this is the most strange behaviour you could have pulled off.
>>
>>17393373
Hah okay
>>
>>17394848

Also, I'm really baffled you never said something akin to sum third eye or whatever?
>>
>>17394856
Honestly enjoying this conversation because I don't ever get the chance to hear people say generally bad things about me. That's not sarcasm either. Its always interested me how I'm looked at by strangers. I've always tried to speak carefully because I've got myself into some trouble before and rather than learn my lesson, I try to act normal. Its weird that a random person on the internet sees that before anyone close to me would. In short, this is how I act. I know it's how I act. I'm truly thrown off by the fact you saw through me so quickly because I still have heard these things before, and so I've come to believe that about myself. Care to go more in depth on what you think the secrets are..?
>>
>>17394867
Would it sound stupid if I started talking about some third eye shit.? Beccause I could tell you these visions are a manifestation of the feelings and vibrations given of by the world and it's life and cycle of energy
>>
>>17394765
Where these "Things" out in the open and do you
see them indoors at your home as well?
Also The invisible people are they a clear silhouette of a person that if you look at long
enough look like how a hot road has a haze to it?
Have you ever had any experiences with getting close to the clear ones or perhaps touched them or stuck your hand through them?
>>
>>17394807
Why do you keep using your name? I get a feeling that you're not quite 18 years old.
>>
>>17394875
well you have to remember most of us here do the same shit as you
"act normal"
you get good at it over time tbqh
almost to the point where no one notices that your hiding anything
>>
>>17394887
I've got ID
>>
>>17394888
I know this. So now I'm not even sure where any of this is going.
>>
>>17394875
>Its weird that a random person on the internet sees that before anyone close to me would.

We all have secrets, you see, it's hard to explain, I don't do things for myself, yeah, pretty much.

Not even type.

And I kind of know of a few individuals that are quite strange and interesting, you remind me of them in a way, so I can see the similarities in personality and such.

In all honesty, I do know what are your secrets, not all of them, but the main one. But it's kind of problematic to reveal yours without revealing the secrets of a certain girl, or even mine.

DO avoid suggesting the third eye hypothesis, because its a ruse.

It is also the secret of the person who speaks to you here, choosing my words carefully, as I'm not picking my words here.

But our secret have a... discrepancy.

Mine is different in a sense.

>>17394884

Oh, and this one also, is quite expected, you don't know if the anon who posted this is here still, but this gets bumped: better try to have this answered since it would be bothersome. But really, that anon seemed to have gone away, yet it seems as if somebody is convinced he is here. Truth is this message never happened until the possibility of it being mentioned worried me, that's the kind of ability I saw in the past.

But between us, I tend to bullshit a lot, just for fun, and people then say stupid things.

>>17394884

This was stupid.

>>17394882

This too.

>>17394848
>The papers exist, I haven't lied

This is rather silly.

And I really could not go on. Since I'm quite lazy and wanna go eat something.

But really, I'm just mentally crippled in the sense that I can't think for shit when it comes to my own thoughts, so yeah, pretty much God, glory be to Him, gave me juicy things again from you people.
>>
>>17394903
I was only asking questions not speculating anything.>>17394884
>>
>>17394903
You've been talking to me, the same anon the whole time. Everything you said has me tangled in thoughts right now. Currently trying to comprehend everything you just said. Don't take that I'm an offensive manor tho
>>
>>17394846

>Texas
>Black child
>Defintely going to kill you.
>>
>>17394914

Anon, what I wanted, I have. God gifted it to me.
>>
>>17394656
>>17394668
>Kalen anon
If you tell us your name you're not anonymous. Why in the fuck are you telling us your name? If you are going to do that you might as well put it in the name field and go full namefag with it.
>>
File: kill.jpg (14KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
kill.jpg
14KB, 340x340px
>>17392929

boring story but it's genuine whatever

>be 15 year old me
>sit in math class doing some math wizard stuff
>fuck it up
>grab pic related (whatever it's called in english it's used to remove ink)
>drop it like the limp wristed faggot you were back then
>pick it back up
>letserasethatshit.png
>the parts i was going to erase literally vanished right in front of my eyes as without me doing anything
>haven't even pulled the fucking cap off
>jimmies were slightly rustled on that day
>>
So I've got one. Me and my brother both have this memory. It's so strange and it's not a dream. We can't place it on our timeline at all and we referenced it often when growing up but didn't think much of it until I randomly asked him about it recently and he was like, "Wait, you're right, what the fuck is up with that?"

In the memory he was Krillin, from DBZ, and he was making this weird anime face. He still recalls what it felt like to make this face, even though it's impossible in real life. So he was in a random field, like the kind most of the fights in the series take place in. He was running circles saying, "Agigi agigi agigi!" This is what we'd reference growing up, just randomly saying that made up word. I was a random, formless point of perspective watching him do this. It was not a dream even though it completely sounds like one.

While I'm telling stories of us, here's a bonus one even though we weren't exactly kids. We were going down the road in my car and a HUGE battleship, like the kind you'd see in the ocean, was coming at us diagonally from above us in the sky. It seemed to be in an ocean, also running diagonally toward us, like the car was simultaneously on the road and in the ocean. It was turning sharply, trying to avoid us, and laying on the foghorn, though it was clear that it was still going to mow us over. We both looked up at it and screamed in fear and braced for impact, and then it vanished. Needless to say we were both very confused. We were not doing any drugs or anything, not even smoking pot.
>>
>>17394682
>>17394676
>no homo

Twelve year olds are shit posting in /x/ guys. Wtf is going on.
>>
>>17396700
Yeah and even worse their tripfagging
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 347x353px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 347x353px
>>17396746
They're*
>>
>>17393847
You should get checked out for tumors and stuff anon, I'm talking catscans and everything.
>>
>>17392929
AKA Mendela Effect thread
>>
>>17392929
>I know most of these will be dreams/not true
you bet your ass.
get ready to read some ShitPasta Roleplays!
>>
I remember trying to seduce my mothers then-boyfriend once,saying lewd things and doing a very lewd gesture when I was 4 or 5 years old. There's no way I knew any of that shit as a child.

>inb4 childhood trauma
nah m8 my childhood was great
>>
>>17394668
Tell us more about Stanism. Can one become so submerged in this practice that they themselves become Stan?
>>
>>17394679
you mean Stan?
>>
File: 1352762041065s.jpg (9KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1352762041065s.jpg
9KB, 250x222px
>>17394668
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>17392929
This is one of my earliest memories.
>Be me
>Be like 3 or 4
>Some sort of holiday, don't remember.
>Family gathered in living room.
>Open present, receive toy laser gun.
>Link related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzHhn2WtwYU
>Want to show mom what I got
>Turn and see her head through the kitchen towards basement or garage.
>Follow and check garage, nope nothing.
>Go downstairs, still nothing.
>Return to living room wondering where mom went.
>She comes out of the bathroom. Which is in the opposite direction of the stairs.
>Ask her how she got into the bathroom from basement.
>Give me a funny look and asks me if I like my present.
>Smile and nod my head. think nothing of "other mom" I followed.
>Proceed to annoy the shit out of my parents for the next few days with laser gun until it "disappeared".

Not sure who the lady was that looked and was dressed just like my Mom. No idea where she went either. Not really spooky but it has stuck with me.
>>
File: sleep over.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sleep over.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
Same guy as >>17397185 I've seen quite a few strange things throughout my childhood. So I'll share some more stories. This next one is about how my brother, friend and I may have seen some Ayy Lmao action.
Green Text for simplicity
>Be us, 12-13 years old.
>Plan a sleepover and decide to sleep outside since it was so hot that day.
>Build a blanket fort as our outdoor shelter.
>Shoot the shit and do regular kid things.
>Brother looks up in the sky and asks, "what's that?" while pointing up.
>We follow his gaze and see two black spheres slowly orbiting each other.
>Almost looks like they're chasing one another.
>Keep watching, not saying a word, minds being blown.
>Eventually the orbiting/chasing slows down.
>See a beam of red light shoot out and hit the other sphere.
>Other sphere shoots a red beam back.
>They volley back and forth a few times then just speed off.
>We think we just saw a literal Star War and are too hyped to sleep that night.

Pic related is what it looked like.
>>
>>17394679
You mean for the love of Stan. Hail Stan, and Stanism!
>>
>>17393373
I had something similar. I still do sometimes.

Sapience is something that seems to have no explanation and it dazzled me at points, when I was 14 I was really into philosophy trying to find an answer, or progress as far as I could towards finding an answers and eventually settled on the "hard problem of consciousness".
>>
>learning to ride a bike as a kid
>keeping my balance, but heavily wobbling on steering it
>slowly approaching a gate that is almost closed
>all i remember is that it was a very small opening and i didnt have the skills to turn away or stop because i had no break handles and the bike was too high for me I could barely pedal
>out of panic close my eyes and get ready to crash
>dont move for a solid 2 seconds
>open my eyes - im behind the gate, the gate is still in the same position and I didnt feel any impact
I have some ideas what happened but it was in my early childhood and memories are solid on the fact that i made through a tight opening. Maybe from the adrenalin rush I mustve gotten i didnt feel pushing the gate with the front wheel or hear it opening and closing
>>
>>17393222
>everyone ignores trips
why
>>
>>17392929
>wake up suddenly
>see that it's a nice day out
>go to window to look out at garden
>black ufo just nonchalantly floating away right down the road
>didnt own a cell phone, let alone one with a camera at that time
>only camera in house was this big antique thing and i had no clue where my parents kept it
>didn't want to leave window to go look for it in case i missed anything
>watched ufo until it was obscured by the woods

So yeah, I saw a ufo in broad daylight right near my house immediately after waking up.
possibleabductee.jpg

Here's another one I just remembered that creeped me the fuck out.

>be little
>parents decide i need a psychiatrist because hyperactive and shit
>parents in meeting with psychiatrist
>me sitting in waiting area
>older kid, teenager i guess, comes out of other psychiatrists room to wait in the waiting room
>has weird medical patch thing on his forehead
>sees me
>looks back to room he came from to make sure hes alone
>looks back at me with this completely evil, hateful grin
>makes beeline straight towards me
>his parents come out of room
>immediately stops and goes to them before they see him near me

I have no idea what he was going to do to me, but I know I was scared. That was one of the few times in my life where I felt like I've been in the presence of evil. I'm really curious why he had a patch on his forehead.
>>
>>17397588
because this isn't /b/
nice hitler dubs btw
>>
File: 1392166655670.jpg (674KB, 3276x3276px) Image search: [Google]
1392166655670.jpg
674KB, 3276x3276px
>be in 8th grade
>sitting around for 4th period to end with classmates
>daydreaming/thinking to my self what i should eat for lunch.
>look to my left
>black classmate smiles at me and says i should get pizza
>bell rings right as he smiles, and everybody gets up and leaves
>i was't saying anything outloud
>what the fuck

He moved about a 2 weeks later.
>>
>>17394735
>Interdimensional cucumber

I like this.
>>
>>17397603
PTSD forehead patch
>>
>>17394808
You're shit at telling stories is what he's saying. He's very clearly telling you where he's confused and you keep acting like a fucking prick.
Why even post? gtfo
>>
>>17397676
Magic negro
>>
>Five or six years old
>just layed in bed and pulled the covers up getting ready to catch some zzzs
>have one second of quiet in bed. I was only laying down for a couple seconds
>suddenly see a jarring cluster of flashing red/purple/blue lights directly across from me (across the room from where my bed is) and a weird jingle
>sounded like some creepy carnival jingle, it sounded loud
>freak out and start yellin
>mom comes in like wtf
>Tell her I saw something across the room
>"there's nothing there anon"
>the only thing on that side of the room was a chest and a chair
I don't have hallucinations
Curtains were closed
I didn't have any toys that did that kind of thing
As for "sleep hallucination" or whatever they're called I wasn't anywhere close to being at that state of sleepiness
I still don't know what the fuck it was
>>
File: 1245436654655.png (99KB, 435x512px) Image search: [Google]
1245436654655.png
99KB, 435x512px
>>17394676
I'm not sure if I ever shared this on /x/ before don't think so but here goes. So back when I was 4 or 5 or around that age I hade this dream where like these monsters made me kill my mom and I hugged this one main monster and it was all out of fear because I felt like if I didn't something bad was gonna happen to me. When I woke up however I was underneath my covers and there was this little blue dude that kinda looks like he was one of those tiny star wars holograms and he said "thank you" and then vanished. I know for a fact that was real and I'm not sure what the fuck that was about.

I guess I could throw in another story. One time when I was dreaming and it was early morning I was in a lightly blue version of my house and I walked into the room my cousin was sleeping in and he was standing there and he had a creepy as fuck demonic face. When I wake up I'm standing exactly where I was standing in the dream and my cousin is asleep in bed instead of standing in front of me looking spooky as fuck.

Now the first one I know for a fact that under the cover part was real life considering I immediately left my room and went to mom after that. I have no idea what either scenario was about tho or if the dream in the first was paranormal or what or if the second scenario was paranormal.

Help anyone?
>>
This happened a lot to me when i was a Kid, mom, dad or brother enters to my room,
Hi
- hi
Then she or he goes to the other room then i go to the other room and she/he/it its no here
>>
This is something i have always remembered as a little kid until now at 19 alright i was probably 3-4 and i was walking home or somewhere with my mom dad i think grandma and grandpa I've lost some memory on it but what happens is i end up getting separated and walk into a trailer/rv type of thing maybe it was like a trailer park idk but anyways there is a man in there i forgot how or what happen but i remember i was tied to a chair in a dress and he was painting my nells i forgot why but he leaves to a room for something and a lady comes and i don't know what she said or why but she in tied me and i ran out i forget anything after that
i don't know if it was a dream if it actually happened i never asked questions about it
I'm also a boy if anyone is wondering
>>
File: decent.gif (1018KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
decent.gif
1018KB, 500x317px
>>17397252
>>
>>17397676
was it the black guy from the shining?
>>
8-10 years old
playing hide and seek at neighbors house
sunset around 4 pm
run down side of house alone
start hearing my named echo
woman's voice "annnnoonn"
very droned out
freeze like deer in headlights
run away in fear
don't tell anyone
haunts me til this day
>>
>I was around 14 at the time
>staying at my friends house
>staying outside in a tent
>they own a lot of property, lots of wooded areas too
>our tent was in their front yard, with small wooded areas on the sides
>in tent
>we're awake, messing with the cat
>then suddenly
>there's a short flash of light coming from the woods
>was it lighting?
>no thunder
>no rain
>flashes again
>and again
>we kinda noped out and went inside
>still dont know why there was light flashing from the woods
>>
I was around 7 and i remember that when i had bath in my old house i put my head underwater and after 15/20 second i felt like i can breathe, it was sooo real that even now i believe i was capable to breathe underwater. My psicologist tells me that probably it was an astral travel, an out-body experience that i had also when i was asleep...
>>
>Be me, about 4-5 years old at the time
>One of my earliest memories
>Grandma used to come over sometimes at night to babysit me and two older siblings while parents went out
>We used to play this game where we would turn all the lights off in the house and everyone would hide in a certain part of the house and then go around and find/spook each other
>I was terrified of this game, so me and grandma would always pair up
>Anyway, one night, pitch black house, wandering aimlessly through kitchen
>Can kind of make out where everything is
>See this pair of glowing red eyes just staring at me from this gap behind the oven
>Overwhelming sense of dread comes over me

Probably have never been so scared in my life, 25 now. No idea what it was, possibly just my imagination, but I still remember it clearly.
>>
>>17393840
Nah let's hear it!

I'm intrigued
>>
>>17394700
Yeah, I went to a psychiatric assessment because I 'saw' a panther on top of the piano, bleeding.

They said it was just a trick of the knight as it told them its was 4pm.

Naw m8, I saw a proper dead panther as clear as fucking day it wasn't a trick of the light
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x702px
>be me
>be 3 or 4
>at the bathroom start cutting my thumb with a razor
>no pain whatsoever
>lots if blood
>keep cutting
>still no pain
>keep going at ir until my thumb looks like a "ventilation shaft cover" if it makes sense
>leave bathroom and show mom
>she is scared af all surprised and worried
>all of a sudden PAIN, tons of it, and fear.
>mom band aida the motherfucker like there's no tomorrow.

On. Side note, I do'nt remember feeling any kind of pain before said incident. Like, I had fallen and bruised, cuts, scratches and the like. And i cant remember feeling any pain.
Tl;dr I remember the first time I felt pain
>>
Wasn't a kid, more like 23 or 24. I moved to Virginia to live with a friend and his family on their little farm about 20 miles southeast of Charlottesville. It was around 10 or 11 PM, and I was outside star-gazing because the view of the night sky out there was pretty good. So I'm sitting outside, looking up when this flashing light appears seemingly out of nowhere in the eastern sky, the light flashing or pulsating every 3-5 seconds. It was slowly moving in a southern direction until it dipped about halfway toward the horizon and suddenly changed course and reversed direction, moving to the north at a much faster speed. At this point I noticed that the flashing light (it was still visible even when it wasn't flashing, looked like a star moving across the sky) and the object itself seemed to be moving further away from the Earth before it disappeared completely. I sat there stunned for a few minutes before I went inside and immediately posted about it to /x/. The thread 404'd without a single reply within a matter of 2 or 3 hours. This is /x/, where a topic can sit for days on the board without sliding off.

To this day I'm still not really sure what I saw. I never saw any reports online from others who saw this absolutely bizarre sighting. I was not on drugs or alcohol. 100% sober. Never done hallucinogenic drugs either.

It convinced me that there must be extraterrestrial intelligence out there, and they are interstellar travelers.
>>
>>17392929
I remember I cryed for a glass of water one time late at night, and my uncle came and gave me one, but I also remember that uncle was in a dif. state going to college at the time.

>who was water
>>
According to my mother I had a "friend" I would talk to incessantly as a little boy (like 3-4 years old) named (and I'm using phonetics here) "Mock-uh-mot-ee." The weird thing is, I don't remember ever talking to this "Mock-uh-mot-ee", or seeing him, etc. I live in Oklahoma and so there are loads of old Native burial grounds around, and our house was located not far from one. When I try to look up names that might have any kind of similar spelling though, nothing comes up.

Still dunno what to make of it, except that my mom says it scared the shit out of her.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (18KB, 224x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
18KB, 224x200px
Same guy as >>17397252
I've had weird cases of deja vu, or precognitive dreams, I don't know. It's weird every time it happens. I've never "dreamt" anything significant though. It usually begins with a dream 3 weeks before whatever the event is. Usually I don't realize I've already dreamt what I'm doing until it's actually happening and I see something that triggers the dream memory.
>Be me
>Be around 15
>Playing baseball with my friends at one of the school baseball fields
>Positioned at 3rd base. See a sparrow fly overhead at a familiar angle.
>Think to myself "I've done this already. The next hit will be a pop fly to 3rd"
>Bat cracks against the ball. Pop fly to 3rd.
>Too busy letting my mind get blown to catch the ball in time.
>Single base hit
>MFW
>>
File: MFW.gif (299KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.gif
299KB, 450x338px
>>17400000
Another "dream" I had
>Be around 13
>Biking with friends during summer.
>Decide to take some dirt jumps.
>When I finally see the jump I get that deja vu feeling all over again.
>Remember the dream I had a few weeks back.
>Tell my friends if I take this jump I'll biff it hard and my bike'll land on my head.
>They just roll their eyes and tell me to quit being a pussy.
>Figure they're probably right, it was just a dream right?
>Get in position.
>Pedal as hard as I can to pick up speed.
>Hit the jump faster than a banshee
>Land hard, bike bounces.
>Get thrown over handle bars while bike gains altitude.
>Tumble and roll a bit before coming to a halt.
>Bike falls from the sky and the front tire lands right on my head.
>Dazed for a bit and finally regain focus with all my friends looking down at me with concerned looks.
I was more embarrassed than hurt, still cried though.
>>
>>17400000
>>17400000
nice quints!
>>
File: well.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
well.png
6KB, 225x225px
>>17400215
those my friend are pentas
>>
>>17392929
I've had several encounters of me hovering above the ground, usually just in time to prevent serious damage from occurring. First time it happened was when I was riding in the back of my mom's car with a friend, with the trunk open and I fell out. Both my friend and my mom witnessed me hovering above the ground and being gently set down. Another time was when I went speeding down the road on my bike and pressed too hard on the brakes in front of my friend. She was on her phone and instead of slamming right into her, my bike was completely vertical with me holding on, and I kept saying "Kayla, Kayla look right now, oh my gosh!" but she didn't look until I had fallen back to both wheels on the ground. I was like that for several seconds, it was crazy.

A third time, there was no immediate danger AFAIK, I just jumped in the air and...stayed there. My friend (same guy who was in the trunk with me) looked at me like I was an alien or something.

Fourth time was when I went down the sledding hill, a very steep and slippery and fast one mind you, and slammed head first into a tree.

Or at least, I would have, had my sled not diverted at the last second, giving me the chance to bail. Sounds somewhat normal, until you realize there is nothing that would have made it divert so harshly and quickly like that. The hovering and gentle setting down of me came in once I had bailed. Same friend as before stared at me in awe.

This one didn't involve hovering but there was another instance where I predicted same friend (he lived literally next door to me in the trailer court) would get electrocuted to death while we were flying our kites. I told him to let go and when he didn't, I grabbed the handle from him and let go just in time for the kite to hit a power line.

Another time me, same friend, trailer park and school bully, and another friend would have gotten struck by lightning. It was literally inches above our heads, and yet we walked out completely unscathed.
>>
>>17400277
my bad, english not my native lenguage
thanks tho
>>
>>17400284
(cont.) The lightning was extremely loud and again, right above our heads. We all screamed and crouched down but I kept my eyes on the lightning. How I didn't go blind or deaf is beyond me.

I'm not religious but I've always wondered if I have a guardian angel watching over me or something like that. I've had way too many crazy supernatural instances for it to just be coincidences. And no, I am NOT making any of this shit up.

Speaking of....Even though my life has been largely shit, I've never successfully killed myself. Ever.

I have swallowed bottles of pills, fallen asleep, and woke up 12 hours later. I have literally stabbed myself directly in the heart, and not only pulled out the knife just fine, but there was no blood or a mark. I have drank bleach before, and nothing.

I'm starting to convince myself that maybe this is a sign that I should live because I'm important somehow. I don't know how considering I'm a 20 year old NEET who hasn't showered in over a month, but whatever. Maybe my smarts help me solve something or another, or maybe this theoretical guardian angel wants me to enjoy and experience the goodness of life since my life has been hell for so long.

There's also my cat who probably isn't supernatural but she is like a guardian angel. She's always by my side, like a puppy. <3
>>
>>17400306
He's just being pedantic, quints works fine.
>>
>>17400306
no worries, like that other anon said, I was just being pedantic.
>>
>>17392929
Recent trip to New Orleans?

I'll tell you one.

>outside of a bar
>see a grey kitten run behind a bush
>bush moves around
>better go see if it is hurt
>run up, calling kitten
>giant rat is in place of kitten

It was huge.
>>
File: 1453856147013.jpg (25KB, 460x378px) Image search: [Google]
1453856147013.jpg
25KB, 460x378px
>>17392929
>ITT: Things that happened to you as a kid that you look back on now that didn't make sense.

the story of my birth
>>
> Be me, 9 yrs old
> Had just moved to new house
> I like where I moved, closer to cousin's and stuff
> Few weeks after move
> Start having weird dream
> An old, white haired lady that I don't know is sitting on bench that was on the porch of old house
> She smiles at me and tells me to come back for a bit
> I feel terrified
> Have dream a couple of times, old lady looks blurrier and blurrier each time
>Tell my mom about the dream, tell her I want to go see the house, that I NEED to see the house even though it scared me thinking about it (Don't know why)
> She would have a worried/scared look on her face, she'd tell me to shut up and go play or something

After a few months the dreams just stopped and I forgot about it until high school. Brought it up to my mom, she says she was scared something was trying to take me away (She's superstitious). Take me away? Like the white haired old lady was a ghost that lived in the old house and wanted me to come back?

Maybe I just missed the house and my dreams reflected me wanting to go back? I'm 21 now and even though I can recall the layout of the house I don't recall a single memory of living there.
>>
File: labyrinth-hoggle-6.jpg (23KB, 391x321px) Image search: [Google]
labyrinth-hoggle-6.jpg
23KB, 391x321px
>>17392929
I had a creepy little doll that looked a lot like Hoggle from the Labyrinth (pic related).

I always put him back in my toy box when I was done playing, but I would sometimes wake up to see him sitting on my night stand, staring at me.

I am 99% sure my brother was doing it, playing a prank on me, but to this day, he refuses to admit he was moving the doll. My brother's a preacher now, btw.
>>
https://www.google.com.br/maps/@-30.0798504,-51.2080612,3a,75y,50.06h,89.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4MnXDjn3oJ6WmZDtNpvSYw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

This is the school where I studied in the elementary school, in Brazil. Now it is a high school facility, but it was not when I was there, between 1982 and 1994.

There was something very odd at the back of the school. At least twice, there, I saw it connecting to other places. I remember very well looking at the back of the school from one of the new, recently built brick buildings and seeing there, instead of what should be there, a small forest with a river crossing it in the center.
One of these days I should look for reports from former students, to see if other people saw weird shit happening there, or perhaps contact the teachers.
Though now it is a high school, and older people are less sensitive to this kind of... stuff. I've seen some other shit in other places, maybe I'm just crazy, who knows?

Anyway, for Brazilians: EEEM Ceará, Porto Alegre, RS. The back of the school.

I no longer live in the state capital, if a local is reading this and wants to check the place, be free to do so.

>Select all images with *rivers*
It's fucking happening
>>
>>17393840
Aww the widdle tweaker is offended
>>
>be me
>toddler age
>standing in front of the hallway
>see something jump out from a doorway for just one second
>covered in black fur from head to toe
>looked like a big gorilla, except it's skin wasn't visible at all
>i only saw it for like half a second before it suddenly disappeared
>on an unrelated note, i also remember hearing weird voices that sounded like cartoon
characters speaking gibberish
>i'd also remember days when i'd go to bed and wake up one second later and it's daytime
>that kind of stuff stopped happening to me after we moved away when I was about 9
>>
>>17394765
He is probably seeing a psychologist. Psychiatrists can prescribe meds but they and psychologists share a lot in common.
Source: dating a psychologist
>>
>>17392929
Something that happened to me 4 years ago.

>at music festival
>used ecstacy
>have a really strong deja vu feeling
>say to a friend: we're gonna walk to the mainstage now and next to the fence to the left of it are [names of several people we went to highschool with]
>we walk over there and they were exactly where i said they would be

Still seems strange that it actually happened, there was no way I could have known they were there.
>>
File: images__1_.jpg (12KB, 283x352px) Image search: [Google]
images__1_.jpg
12KB, 283x352px
>>17393373
Sure my dude
>>
>>17393222
Nice. You broke your grandmas heart. Might as well spit in her grave too.
>>
>>17399062
>psychology
U a girl right?
>>
>>17394656
kaleb is a gay name hope you die fag :)
>>
>>17406816
He was a babby.
>>
>>17394845
this is actually interesting, too bad its lost in a sea of shit
>>
>>17396609
what was the face
>>
>>17397185
>be me
>had a gun like this growing up
>just like this
>leave it under my bed one night
>shitfuck it starts going off
>scary as fuck
>scream
>my mom comes in and it stops
>she cant offer an explanation so im spooked

of course now i know it was probably low on batteries or something but jesus to 7 year old me that moment was undeniable proof of fucking ghosts
>>
>>17398866
you almost got fucked like a little girl anon
>>
>>17406847
Yes, why?
>>
>>17392929
i saw a huge black robe monk in the streets at morning, where everyone went to work. he stayed on the end of the street just waiting, it was odd. i really didn´t want to go in his direction, but i had to. even i was like 15-20meters near him, i couldn´t see his face or hands. as i arrived the corner and switched the direction, he just vanished before i could turn my head back to him to observe him not following me. shit was scary. haunts me till today
>>
>Be me, 14
>Sitting in English class writing up some two page thing of bullshit.
>For most of the class there is light chatter among everyone.
>Suddenly dead silence, not even a noise from outside.
>I look up and everyone is still busily working away.
>Look at the time, 5 minutes until the end of class. I shrug off the silence, maybe no one wants the extra homework
>Neither do I better smash this out.
>Continue my work. only one paragraph left on page two.
>Finish my paragraph and close my work book.
>Fuck yeah beat the bell.
>Sound comes back, people talking outside.
>I'm the only one in the class now. I didn't notice a single person leave
>Teacher tells me I sat there blankly for 15 minutes writing faster than she's ever seen me and she didn't want me to lose focus.
>Don't understand, I wrote four sentences.
>Open my book.
>I've written 3 full pages, don't remember writing anything from page 3 but it's good. Like probably my literary peak.
>Just smile and thank my teacher for letting me stay back.
>Two years on my good friend from the class mentions that I blank out a lot.
>>
>>17394892
I don't think you really /get/ 4chan...
>>
>>17394846
This almost happened to me too, I didn't think shit of it at the time, but I was just a little older.

No one in my family mentioned it, ever. It only dawned on me a few years ago after watching some comedy skit that, holy shit, I was almost raped to death as a child.
>>
>be me
>10 at the time
>feeling sleepy on couch
>take nap
>somehow wake up but not wake up
>body won't respond
>echoy sounds
>panic.jpg
>footsteps think it's my brothers
>shadow figure comes walking into the living room
>too tall for the archway has to kneel down
>gets closer to me
>panicoverdriveengage.PNG
>starting to freak the Fuck out
>scream as it gets closer
>wake up fully this time
Still don't know what the Fuck happened that day. Just know I super close to shitting my pants.
>>
>>17398615
>reality
>seeing a small ghost man under your covers immediately preceding waking up from a dream when you were 4-5 years old.
pick one.
>>
>>17410907
its called sleep paralysis you naive fuck
>>
>>17410965
Doesn't explain shadow-senpai .
>>
>>17410987
But it does, people often describe shadowy figures/monsters of all kinds during sleep paralysis.
>>
When I was about 9 years old I was a latch key kid, walking home from school. I entered my apartment building and started the climb to my usual 5th story. Except when I got to the 5th story it looked like I had no left the ground floor landing. I keep climbing, running up now. I climbed for about 1 hour, exhausted. Eventually I reach a completely black door with light coming through from under it. I turn around and it's the same door behind me. I walk up to the door and open it. I'm standing on the edge of the building's roof, right on the edge. I see a dark shape flying up and away from me.

I just climbed back down and went inside to watch cartoons.

Not really sure if it was a dream or not, but 1 hour had definitely passed because when I got inside and checked the time I was running late for after school classes.
>>
>>17392929

>be me
>right around the age of reason, mid 1990s
>playing in the middle of my parents' yard
>warm, shimmering summer day in the midwest
>looking/playing down in the dirt when I hear what sounds like a jet engine hauling ass
>deafeningly loud, sounded like the sky was falling
>i look up and don't see anything
>turn around and look above our little house
>odd shaped thing, kinda tan and round hovering in the clear blue sky
>very massive and very distant, hovering in place yet hurling in all directions
>looked like it was docking with smaller, more cubic craft that was like a purply green color, very hard to put my finger on it
>the two hurling objects meet and interlock
>sound is gone, crafts are gone, mom yells from house for supper time
>older brother comes home from work, calls me a fag, we eat dinner
>good times
>i have never spoken of this to anyone until just now
>>
>>17412112
No one else heard the sounds?
>>
>>17412116
I never mentioned what I saw, but I'm sure they all heard it and assumed it was just jets flying around. It happened sometimes
>>
>>17412337
>be me
>9 years old playing in back yard
>For some reason I Imagine that there is a turtle stuck in the ditch at the end of my backyard
>my neighbor owns a couple of tortoises
>I slowly walked to ditch to check things out
>see my neighbors tortoise on his back!
>Got worried and rushed the little guy to my neighbors backyard
>Tell my bro what happened and that I only found him because I thought of a turtle in a ditch
>To this day i don't know if it was some physic shit,
>or just me having autistic thoughts and pure chance
>Either way i'm just glad i saved that little guy
>>
My childhood was pretty fucking strange

I lived in a two story flat, me and my family being on the bottom floor.

>be me, 7
>watching something on tv, mother was in kitchen
>dad next to me reading a book
>hear this knock knock at the door, not sure how but i almost instantly knew the person knocking wasnt friendly
>dad seems worried, goes up to window instead and opens it
>just hear this weird man(woman? thing?) shouting
>something along the lines of "WHERE IS IT, WHERE IS IT?"
>pretty sure i saw a knife come through the fucking window
>dad manages to close it, had been cut slightly but was ok
>mom clearly shaken, as was i
>cried for a bit then continued watching stuff on tv

Another one

>be me, 12-13?
>chilling on my phone
>living with my grandmother, about 55
>parents gone on holiday or something
>need a piss, go to bathroom
>grandma knocks on bathroom door, "what are you doing?"
>dont reply, finish up and wash hands ect.
>open the door to see her standing there with a smile, slightly smile back at her and go to my room
>all through the day she keeps smiling at me
>timeskip 2 days
>playing with doggo in back yard
>grandma calls me in, hands me 2 pills
>"you need to take these"
>give her a look of 'what the fuck woman'
>she appears angry
>"TAKE THEM"
>nod and go to my room w/ pills
>throw them out the window
>call friend, ask if i can sleep at his, says yes and get the fuck out of there
>>
>>17392929
I feel from space in a dream and slammed into my bed when I was like 7 or 8. At the time I just figured it was a dream but when I was like 15 16 it happened again and that's when I read about astral projection and shit. I developed a dissociative disorder and sever deppresion so um taking anti pshycotics now and they inhibit any sort of meditation/spiritual experience. I went off them in December and ended up in a pshyc ward last week so I unfortunately need to take them. So I can't attempt to replicate this experience again..
>>
>>17412361
Congrats, you are not a Replicant.
>>
File: OP_finds_out_who_left_the_weed.png (207KB, 1585x1437px) Image search: [Google]
OP_finds_out_who_left_the_weed.png
207KB, 1585x1437px
>>17392929
Posting a classic
>>
Alright, here's one. When I was a kid, I used to be able to realize when I was having a nightmare and basically "jump" out of my dream into another one. But one night one of my dreams involved three witches that said they were taking away my power to do that. Since then, I haven't been able to jump out of my dreams.

I didn't think too highly into it since dreams are weird like that, until recently when I was talking to a friend of mine. I mentioned that I used to be able to jump out of my dreams, and he said that he used to be able to as well. And when I mentioned that I dreamt of witches that took it away, he asked if there were three of them. Turns out that he went through the exact same thing, with the exact same witches.

The fuck?
>>
Shit, where do i start?

Used to have frequent and recurringnightmares as a kid
Oncea awoke to several latrge floating heads looking at me with... disapproval?
I was 4
That could just be hallucinations, but it gets weirder
::
>>
8 years old i came back from the carribean to visit my gma.
Staying upstairs at aunts.
I wake up at some late/early hour and see a giant red lizard eye staring at me from outside the window(before lord of the rings came out, spare me).

I blinked, made sure i was awake, opened an closed my eyes and it was still there. I tucked under the covers and fell asleep eventually
>>
18 i was in a "dark place" experimentation with occult, self mutilation, lots and lots of sex and pills. Black metal band, roomies were fellow musicians too.
I lived in apartment 612 with 2 roomies. Wed joke about it being "room 666"

Id started having these recurring nightmares again prob due to stress; i wasnt a happy person.

Id be in the apartment, i hear a sound like a mechanical 808 drop WOOOOOOOooooooooooom or something and all the lights would turn off.
And grudge girl would appear and id try to scream but do this throat dry gurgle thing and "die".
Third time through i kinda expected it and "die" except i didnt wake up like usual.
So fast forward a few weeks, after we tried to summon Jimmy Sullivan some (stupid kids) and theres this HUUUGE storm one day. Unexpected.

Im alone, lava lamps, minimal lighting on. Rain and Thunder is relaxing.
HUGE blue flash and simultaneous thunderclap and then
WOOOOOOOooooooooomm
Darkenss.

/x/ i damn near shat myself...
I waited a bit paralyzee with fear, but then i hear the sound for "electricity" used in videogames abd movies etc

Go to the window and see a downed power line.

The lightning struck right outside the apartment, downed a line, and the cable was flapping arouns in the flooded parking lot.

The point is i was dreaming about the sound and power going out for weeks. :/

Also electricity leaves a vein-like pattern in concrete and turned it into black glass looking shit in certain areas.
>>
At the same apartment, i walked in alone and heard backwards whispering.
Double checked nobody was home windows closed, nothing trned on, and closest neighbor was further down the hall.

I swear all this shit happened, /x/, not like i can prove it.
I just wish id get something out of all this spoopy shit lol
>>
>>17400040
Fuck anon, I have the same kinda shit happen to me all the time, like I dont have it in dreams and I only see the future for like 5 sec, but I have the same kinda thing
>>
File: 1431498883256.gif (3MB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
1431498883256.gif
3MB, 472x360px
>>17394668
>>17394656
>>
File: 1292875873654.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1292875873654.png
10KB, 429x410px
Mine is really fucking mundane, but it's one of those moments that I just always go back to. I have yet to figure it out all these years later. While I don't remember the exact time it happened, I think I was 6, so this was 23 years ago.

-

I was taking a bath, my Mom was somewhere in the house (parents are divorced, so no Dad) but it was kind of a shitty old house in a really quiet part of time, so sometimes it would make funky ass noises. Suddenly the power went out, and being a the little bitch I was, I immediately start calling for my Mom, but she doesn't answer. That was really weird, since normally she had that single-mom thing where she was convinced I was dying at all times I was out of her sight. Anyways, I start to get fairly panicked because it was dark as shit in that bathroom (no window). So I reach for my towel and its gone. I mean, just totally gone. After that, the lights come back on, and the towel is still gone.

Mom comes in, says she was flipping the breaker (it was in the closed in back porch area).

Never see the towel again.

The lights weren't anything special, it was a shitty house. My Mom not responding was probably just her being on the porch - though I still think its odd she didn't check on me giving her general paranoia. However, what still gets me to to this day is the damn towel - that thing NEVER showed up. And it would have been easy to recognize, since it had a big sun design on it with blue stripes (it was technically a beach towel, but we were poorfags and pretty much only had like 3 towels).

Like I said, mundane, but I still think about reaching out for that towel and it not being there.
>>
>>17392929
My toys would talk to me. Not pretending type of talk. And it was never a conversation. I was just hear a "Hi!" or "Hey there!". One time it kind of sounded like my cousin so I asked my mom if my cousin was here but she lives in another state.
>>
>>17394845

Same here except it was for a few different memories at the same age.
>>
>>17394914
>>17394903

I have a thing with my speech, too. I don't like to talk very much but some of the things I try to say come out extremely odd and not in the way I intended them at all. I have always been well-read, but suddenly I just can't get it together when I open my mouth.

It's anxiety in my case though, I think. But I feel so helpless and retarded in the middle of talking, it may as well be some sort of speech fairy I pissed off.
>>
>>17392929
first post on /x/
>be about 4 or 5
>be at grandmas
>shes old, and went to bed early
>decide its time for me to go to bed
>fall asleep on the couch
>have this crazy dream (didnt realize it was a dream at the time)
>cant remember exactly what happened but end up being convinced or "dared" to leave my house naked
>she lived in rural wooded area
>walk out to backyard, dont even know where my clothes went
>notice how big the fucking moon is
>head out to the middle of her "yard" where there is an above ground pool
>get in pool, float, stare at moon for what seems like hours
>go back inside at like 4 am
>feel strange next day, like really high mental energy
i think a demon is following me lol
>>
File: 1456215155908.webm (3MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456215155908.webm
3MB, 404x720px
>around 8-10 years old
>walk with mom and brother
>notice a lot of these weird little drawings on the wall
>it's an eye, crudely drawn with a pencil or something, each part of the eye (white part, iris, pupil) has a call-out line saying "EMPTY"
>they're all over the city (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan)
>no one can explain what it is about
>16 years later and no one on the Internet knows anything about it either

I will never crack the mystery.
Also someone wrote bullshit "deep" quotes from "Dianetics" all over the city in blocky font. Felt weird.

Another one:
>kindergarten years
>someone from our group finds a black little thing, like a tachometer, only instead of numbers it had pictograms, I remember a fir tree, a house and a person
>apparently it had the ability to find whatever thing you want to
>groupmates test it on the smallest shit, like throwing a plastic pellet from a toy gun on a snow-covered stadium (they tossed it so you wouldn't be able to retrace footsteps and the guy with the mystery thing looked the other way)
>works everytime
>the guy who found it never really let anyone see it, forgotten in a few days

What the FUCK was that SCP shit?
>>
>>17412494
>first story

What happened after? Did your dad call the cops?

>second story

So was your grandmother a psycho or something? Did you ever find out what that was all about?
>>
>>17415561
Fuck off, you're not clever.
>>
>be me
>be around 13
>there are a bunch of sewers around my house that you can squeeze into
>city is built on an underground network of old tunnels.
>two of my friends go into the tunnel first (who were like the 2 tough kids of the neighborhood), I decide not to try to squeeze through the bars that barricade the entrance.
>I wait like... 10 minutes.. not hearing a thing,
>2 friends come running back, tears coming down there face, screaming hysterically.
>swear up and down they seen a man with a hockey mask down in the tunnels walking around with a burning candle.
>we didnt talk about it for years after, found out recently they still constantly think about it.
>>
>>17415808
More details?
>>
>>17406912
Just sort of a big, stereotypical anime smile/panicked face with squinty eyes.
>>
>>17398866
Creepy as fuck.
>>
>Happened in mid-90s
>Be around 7ish
>Grandmother's company taking part in baseball game for local businesses
>Set up in a big empty field
>Lots of people around
>See about 5-6 teenagers go into one port-a-potty together.
>Think that's weird, why would they go in together?
>How do they even fit?
>Sneak up and open door to peak in
>Instead of teal plastic floor and toilet, it's plush pink carpet
>Don't see any people
>Hear sound of people walking up stairs
>Where the wall of the port-a-potty should be is a set of stairs, also with pink carpeting
>2-3 of the teenagers are walking up
>Can see a room at the top of the stairs.
>Two more teenagers in the room, look like they're sitting on a bed and a desk chair
>Room is bright like it has windows with the curtains open
>Let me remind you, this was an an open field
>There was NOTHING next to this port-a-potty, so it wasn't like a trick entrance on the side of a building
>Kinda want to go up the stairs and see what's up, but feel like I'm not supposed to go in there
>Not like a nagging dread, just the way kids know they're not supposed to trespass in other peoples' houses
>Close the door and wander around some more

Wasn't a dream because the trophy from that game was in my grandmother's office for years afterward. What the blueberry fuckmuffins did I encounter?

>inb4 TARDIS
>>
I know this is a question too but if that has happened to other people reply, I wanna know. Okay here's my experiences with "others"
>Earliest incident was at 4 years old
>My house has a huge christmas tree type bush at the corner
>Path leads to woods that aren't deep but are dense
>I see some big red shoes with tiny color spots at the bottom
>laugh and run towards the shoes
>I get to the other side and heard fast footsteps
>No one was there
Next involves family members only
>1-2 years later
>Playing with my older sister. She's 13 at the time
>I specifically see her run to the back door into the garage
>I call out her name and run through the door
>Did not see her in the garage
>Didn't even hear the garage door open so she had to be here
>Call really loudly for her
>I go back inside and see her coming down the stairs
>Ask her how she got there when she was just in the garage while smiling
>She says she has been her room the whole day
>My smile goes away and I have nightmares for months
This one fucked me up
>16 years old
> I need to ask my dad a question
>Literally watch him walk into the garage as I call his name
>I actually find him just staring at the garage door
>It looks like my dad with the bald head and stupid beard
>Ask him my question and he just leaves
>Not too uncommon cause he doesn't speak much and he probably didn't hear me
>Go inside and find him on the chair
>Fuck no
>Ask him what the hell he's doing and why he just left the garage without talking
>He just said he was in the bathroom
>I remembered that when the other dad left he didn't look at me and his steps didn't make a sound
Last one
>Looking for my sister
>Find her in the kitchen
>About to ask her for a favor
>She looks at me just as I start to say something then turns and leaves in the middle of my question
>You rude bitch
>I follow her into the laundry which at the time only had one entrance and one exit
>Not a single exit
>No trace
While I was writing there was a power outage. Send help
>>
File: 1454741871876.jpg (73KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454741871876.jpg
73KB, 720x720px
I'm gonna give one of the few nonbullshit unexplained happenings in this thread.

>be in 2nd grade, at home in our dining room playing with my Legos on the play table
>out of literally nowhere, a see-through but very visible apparition appears 12 feet across the room
>looks like a woman in ancient type robes praying in peace
>when my mom comes in a few minutes later, I tell her "I just saw Mary."

I'm extremely opposed to religion on principle, but to this day I can still recall seeing Mary clearly and I somehow KNEW it was her. This has fucked with me alot over the years, when I get to thinking about it.
>>
>>17418095
Go back and check anon. This sounds interesting. But probably a bunch of people having a party
>>
>>17418159
I'm less concerned with what the teenagers were doing than the port-a-potty that defies the laws of physics. Also, it happened 20 years ago. Who knows where the fuck that port-a-potty is now and the empty field is probably a hardware store now.
>>
>>17415126
Not joking here. Did they look like harpie lady from yu GI oh?
>>
>>17394668
Gonna be real.. Last times I saw shit I just walked up to the thngs and told them to gtfo and stare at them until they left. Don't ever open the door when 'nothing' is there.
>>
>>17406719
What music festival? Edc? Ultra?
>>
>age 7. ish.
>me + parents observing a small bush in garden notable for the fact that it was being defoliated by a scary quantity of plump caterpillars on the branches.
>For some reason I picked up one and put it in my mouth.
>Parents laughed & coaxed me to spit it out. (I didn't bite into it)
>What the fuck made me do that? I didn't want to do it.
>Is this why someone suddenly changes lanes while being followed by a tailgater and brakes hard and runs the tailgater off the road so that he flips his car and he gets ejected, and when he comes to, they smash his head in with an aluminum baseball bat about thirty times until there's nothing left, then puts the body in their car and pushes it off into the ditch (so I've heard)?
>>
>>17411026
exactly. i've had many frightening hallucinations like this during sleep paralysis
>>
>>17392929
>be about 6yr old
>sitting in living room with older brother(9yr) watching tv, billy&mandy or something
>all of a sudden the door on the right side of the room slides and folds open like someone had slammed it open.
>there is no knob on the other side, you just push it open.
>not a heavy door but definitely no excuse as to why it opened
>all windows closed, no breezes, warm summer day in Texas

The only thing inside was my pet guinea pig in his cage making his normal guinea pig sounds. So me and my brother joke about how we have a ghost or the guinea pig used telekinesis to open the door.
>>
>be around 3-4 y/o
>naked in backyard
>dad puts leaves around my body, like tying the stems together or some shit idk
>grandfather comes and asks if i was "ready"
>end

might've been abused or something and my brain repressed it lol
>>
>>17392929
I had a period of time where I saw shadow people. Or maybe just one. It started in 3rd grade and pretty much traumatized me for years.

I remember I was just sitting on my bunk bed reading Calvin and Hobbes when I look over to my door seeing something move.

I shit you not there was the black silhouette of a man fucking sprinting passed my door and into a wall.

I have never been so fucking terrified in my whole life.

It wasn't just how unnatural it all was, it was this feeling of soul sucking dread. Like this thing was bleeding fear and depression itself into the room.

It got worse. I started seeing it during broad daylight. Even with others around. I felt watched. Followed. I would catch it peering at me around corners or pasing in my room.

About the same time, every night. I would be in bed getting ready to sleep or while I was already asleep.

Something would force my hands down and then something would push into the lumbar of my spine like it was trying to break it.

I usually couldn't breath and the same feeling of eternal damnation would wash over me and I would be afraid. Not to mention the feeling of your spine being impaled hurt like a motherfucker.

I would have terrible nightmares. Stuff like being murdered or attacked or followed.

I have never been so scared in my entire life. Those months were hell. I thought I was insane and I didn't want people to treat me like I needed therapy or pills.

I have ruled out most everything for the cause but I have 2 conclusions.

One is that I somehow got the attention of something pretty fucking malicious and it was exacting payment or just sadisticly toying with a kid.

The other, more logical. Is that at the same time I was diagnosed with ADD. The withdrawal from amphetamines can make you see shadow people.

That still doesn't explain it though. Years later my younger brother saw 3 at the same time standing over his bed.
>>
>>17418275
As someone who works on houses and installs those doors, it's very possible your house shifted just slightly at the foundation and caused that whole door to move due to the top and bottom tracks being pulled/pushed/curved. Just a thought, in case this is haunting you or something.
>>
>>17418286
weird me too. Except I saw what I thought to be dead people all around my house. Like you could never truly see a face or anything but I could just somehow tell they were dead and walking around. Most would walk like 2 feet then vanish. They never scared me or even noticed me as they wandered. The only time I was ever scared was when I saw a dark figure at the top of my stairs move away from sight. I remembering calling it a reaper and crying a lot to my mom for no real reason.
>>
>>17392929
>be me(who else?)
>be about 6 or so
>sleeping on top bunk of bunk bed
>suddenly wide awake, not scared or anything just awake and alert
>sit up on elbow to look around room
>notice moon sitting perfectly silhouetted in window
>huge and bright as fuck
>i just can't get over how fucking intense this moon is
>blink
>when eyes open it is mid morning like 10am or so
>i'm in the exact same position
>feels like no time has passed
>im not tired or anything, but my arm is sore as a motherfucker

to this day I have no idea what happened. I have posted this story on here before and some anons mentioned that it sounded like a case of lost time, and may have been an abduction event. I have no memories at all about it, other than the bright ass moon
>>
>>17418286
I had a similar experience when i was young.

every night when i laid down for bed there would be these 4 dark silhouettes that gather around the edges of my bed. they would just fucking stand there and i was always too terrified to move.
>>
>>17418346
On some rare nights I'll simply move forward in time without ever closing my eyes yet somehow it's 9 hours after I laid down. I once had a webcam recording of it but all it looks like is just me with my eyes open and staying extremely still barely breathing. Not paranormal to me just seems like a trance state your brain goes into. Like a false deep sleep.
>>
>>17418360
weird. that was the only time it ever happened to me. it wasn't really disturbing or anything, like i wasnt scared at any point. it was just supper fuckin weird
>>
>>17418369
I mean it's super rare but it does happen. I never take much notice. No reason to really.
>>
I recall a dream I had, don't recall when I had it but it was a dream of everything in my life that would happen like in super fast forward.
I get some really heavy moments of deja vu and remember that part from the dream every few points in my life.

From what I've remembered of it I'll likely die from a gunshot and I'll outlive both my parents.
>>
>>17394845
So you filmed your first kiss?
>>
>>17393740
You heard them asking for the hour once. Unconsciously reminded it and made sense at that time.
>>
>>17418360
Happens to me all the time, does your vision distort and change colors?
>>
>Be me, 2006
>Be in the Marine Corp, 29 Palms, CAX / Mojave Viper / EFX / Whatever the fuck they call it now.
>Have dream that I'm sitting at a bench where me and family used to have picnics at Pennsylvania state park lake.
>Go over to water by myself.
>See mother drowning.
>No struggling, just looking up at me as bubbles go away and she slips deeper into the depths.
>Stand there and watch it.
>Wake up, slightly disturbed.
>Morning goes normal, First Sergeant and Master Sergeant ask weird questions as to when the last time I called or talked to my mother was.
>I dunno, I'm inna desert.
>Get news later mother slipped into coma and died.

I think the worst part of it all was that memory has fucked with me to the point of me wanting to kill myself. I never got to truly say good bye.

Life is fucked up.
>>
>>17418445
Sorry, man.
>>
> 8th grade science class
> make friend with dude
>ask for number so we can hang
>he starts saying I gotta guess
>my first guess = his actual number
>both of our minds blown
> never called him once
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 340x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 340x960px
>>17418291
Could be possible, house is old.. Then I consider that-that folding door rested ontop of a cement set of stairs as the room inside was a garage converted into two small rooms and a restroom. Well I've never been in the crawlspace under my flooring so I don't know what it all looks like down there.

Another story is my literal first memory
>be toddler age
>walk in hallway to living room
>find my mom sitting on the recliner as in standing behind it
>tell her I'm thirsty because my sippy cup was empty
>"what do you want anon, water or milk"
>literally consider it for a second, I thought it made sense since I was a toddler to ask for milk in a sippy cup
>mom gets up and picks me up to go to kitchen
>get milk and go outside to say hi to my dad for whatever reason
>meet my dad for what seems like the first time
>dad is a handy man and works on shit all the time
>as dad is painting something I see he's working on something set atop a familiar table
>he turns around towards me and mom and accidentally spills a bucket of paint onto the table
>my thought then was "oh, so that's how the table got that paint on it"
>mom hands me to dad
>his beard tickles and I don't remember why but he gave me some of his beer
>didn't like it, don't like beer now

It's not much but the whole situation felt odd, I guess I didn't know the feeling of familiarity before. Nothing was déjà vu but it's like everything was expected, I met my parents thinking and the whole situation, save for dad's beer, with a "This makes sense so I'll accept it" feeling.
>>
>>17418433
nope. I just blank out for some hours.
>>
>>17418103
Scary story, bro. Doppelgangers creep me out.

>>17418445
Find someone to talk to, man, for realsies. Don't let it eat you up.
>>
>>17394903
WHAT IF I SAY I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHERS
>>
Omen involving excrement. No one believes me; I'm convinced beyond doubt though.
>>
>>17406894
A possessed ass baby.
>>
>>17407526
kek
>>
>>17393740
A coincidence. Like this is a pure coincidence anon, you know it too. Why do you post like you're surprised?
>>
>>17393840
I'm laughing really hard right now. Sheeeeit, that's funny. I never thought I'd hear an adult pout that out right.
>>
>>17396770
You should too, cause there's a 90% chance his post just gave us all cancer. Amirite?
>>
>>17399247
Emo
>>
>>17394676
>there was no burns
>was no burns
Definitely left a permanent impact on your grammar mate.
>>
>>17394700
Like mustard stanism, katchup stanism, mayo stanism?
>>
>>17394845
You remember your early childhood in 3rd person too?
>>
>>17399902
kids say some weird ass shit. I'm about to have a daughter and i plan on recording her weird ass shit so that i can freak her out one day.

I wouldnt worry about it too much. creepy, yes.
>>
>>17393740
>be me
>go to italy
>speak no italian
>understand complicated directions and information about historical locations
>italians talk with their hands alot so it helps
>>
>>17410564
theres a benign siezure disorder where people will go about menial tasks but not really be conscious. They'll do menial but complicated tasks, like vacuuming or the dishes, sometimes math and writing. And it will be as if no one is home. You can talk to them all you like, but theyre a zombie.
>>
I think the majority of the stuff in this thread can be explained by the fact that kids tend to have very active imaginations and their brains aren't even half baked yet. So when you remember this stuff, you're really remembering the stuff that you imagined as a kid, or that you confused with a dream or just memories that got confused and corrupted over time like files on a worn out old hard drive. Either way I still have a few of these stories from when I was around 5-10 years old.

>mother is about to give me a bath one day
>she brings me into the bathroom and she's running the water
>suddenly I start pointing at the tub and screaming, telling her that the bath is filled with spiders
>to this day, she says there was absolutely nothing there but I honestly believe that there was
>I refused to bathe from that point onwards and only took showers

>I started developing night terrors after this, I'd wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying
>It'd always be dreams about vampires, and my parents and family members secretly being vampires and trying to kill me
>One night I clearly remember seeing the face of a classical dracula style vampire appear on my bedroom wall as soon as the lights went out
>Another time I walked into my bedroom in the middle of the day and seen a vampire floating through my bedroom window as if it wasn't there
>My parents ended up talking to my teachers and they gave me these little workbooks to do before bed to wear me out, and the terrors went away, along with the hallucinations

>This is one I'm certain never happened but I remember it anyway
>I woke up one morning and go downstairs
>Walked into the kitchen to get some cereal when I notice, in the corner of the room, a huge mound of writhing maggots piled up against the wall
>Don't remember what happened after that
>>
>be me
>22 years old a few weeks ago
>sitting on couch
>this fly is buzzing around me, pissing me off
>it lands on the wall next to me, on other side of lamp
>stand up to go smash it against the wall and kill it
>keep my eye on it
>as the lamp passes over it I see the fly smooshed into a black stain on the wall
>literally what
>move my head back and see if the fly is there
>nope, fly got killed somehow without me touching it
>my mom is there in room asking me something
>"yea... yea, ill do that in a minute."
>dead fly mark is still on the wall
>>
File: 5Od5YT6.gif (480KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
5Od5YT6.gif
480KB, 600x450px
>>17392929
Through my early childhood I had three imaginary friends with whom I would play all day. When asked about the appearence of them I used to say that they looked like they had been "burned", because their kitchen had exploded. This happened in an old house where my family lived till I was 5 year old. Years before I was born my family had experienced some spooky events, for instance my older brother would hear footsteps when he was alone or losing objects and then finding them in odd places. Curiously, neither me nor the rest of my family ever relate those events to the spooky description of my imaginary friends. Just recently I started to recall and make the connection.
>>
>>17418445
fuck man, sorry for your lost
>>
>>17418103
sorry for my late response
something similar happend to me

I used to live in Hesperia, CA a few years
mom and dad split ways but still had a friendship relation

>be me
>dad comes for a visit
>stayed the night
>"I'll sleep in the couch" he said
>he was tired from trip
>"hey dad take my bed instead"
>he kinda mumble in agreement
>spend 4 or 5 hours watching series in my desktop computer that was right there in the living room
>after a while I felt him stand up and touch me on my shoulder
>"yeah G'night dad"
>wearing headphones so didn't hear a reply
>I see in the corner of my eye as he passes down the corridors towards the bedroom
>easly another hour goes by
>timetosleep.jpg
>Dad still sleep on the couch
>I freak out, go to my room, not a single thing has been moved
>mfw I have no face.
>>
>>17418103
>Be me
>See my sister walking around my house
>Follow her
>She goes from one room to the next
>I think I'm being sneaky
>Finally goes towards the basement
>I'm scared of the basement so I don't go down there
>Hear moaning and yelling
>Mfw I remember I only have a brother and here someone yelling Jamal over and over again in my basement
Weird huh?
>>
>>17412494

your really good at starting stories and not finishing them
the perfect type of person for /x/
>>
One time when i was a kid, i got back home from dinner with my parents and we had one of those big ass TVs. I walked into the living room and glanced at the TV and i saw another kid sitting on the other side of the room looking into my eyes, i quickly looked in that direction and saw no one. Looked back at the TV and it was gone. Thats about the most /x/ shit thats ever happened to me lmfao senpai desu
>>
The weirdest thing that happened to me is that nothing happened to me.

I can't really remember anything before I was ~20. I have a vague idea of where I went to school, who my friends were, how my usual day looked etc but absolutely nothing concrete, no stories, not even mundane ones.
>>
>>17398967
Sounds like someone might have been taking pictures of you or your tent.
>>
>>17392929
>Be in first or second grade
>Swinging on the school swing set
>Feel something weird in my throat.
>Put my feet down to stop swinging
>Cough up a fun size Crunch chocolate candy wrapper onto the ground at my feet
>Look at it briefly, but cannot make any sense of it
>Forget about it and start swinging again
>>
>>17420199
sounds like jamal was boning some chick in the basement.
>>
I've got a fair few weird stories from when I was younger, but this first one was from a few years ago, when I was 19...

>be me
>live at home with my mum and GF
>asleep in bed with GF
>wake up and the room is absolutely freezing, could see my breath kinda freezing
>GF is whispering in her sleep
>door handle of closed bedroom door starts violently shaking, as if the door is jammed and someone is trying to get in urgently
>GF suddenly whispers "I'm going to kill you and your whole fucking, cunting family." In the creepiest most hate filled tone I've ever heard, similar to that of someone who's having an exorcism
>"wake up, femanon!"
>GF sits bolt upright
>turns her head very slowly to look at me
>starts bawling saying she saw someone at the window
>nooooooope out of there, spend the rest of the night watching tv downstairs

I know she wasn't possessed, and would simply put it down to a bad dream... I just don't understand why the door handle was violently shaking?
>>
Continued from >>17422759

This happened when I was very young, it's possibly one of my earliest memories. My mum denies all knowledge of it, even though she was there, and had picked me up and carried me because I was scared.

>be me
>be just about 3? Maybe?
>looks like we're in a forest that's kind of like a greenhouse
>lots of hippyish looking people, dreads, classic baggy hippy pants, etc
>lady sat on the floor... Sat inside willows and other branches weaved into a kind of half dome shape
>sat with crossed legs on a small blanket
>looks exactly like the baphomet, but also like a normal women at the same time
>brown hair, green eyes
>big tall man in the background (who has since turned out to be my mums friends brother, who I always had an unexplained fear of)
>mum crouches down this me on her knees
>baphomet lady says something and touches my head
>gives my mum a tape with my astral reading on
>we leave

Every time I approach my mum about this, she denies of knowledge of it, even though we still have the tape recording of my astral reading...
>>
Continued from... >>17422780

>be me
>be 17
>at a rave
>done copious amounts of MDMA and pills...
>sitting by bonfire in the morning
>absolutely freezing, probably about -1 outside
>fall asleep/unconscious/pass out? Maybe? Idk
>see huge slot machine, the kind with the pull down lever on the side
>very vivid, can still remember what it looked like... Gold and red, mostly, big red ball on the lever
>gnome? Standing on a stump at the side of the slot machine
>looking at me
>this slot machine is bigger than me, absolutely fucking huge, about the size of two cars side by side.
>fields and blue skies in the background, kind of like the classic Windows desktop
>pulls lever
>as I move my arm IRL, I put my hand in the fire, and burn myself
>not quite sure what's happened

Since then, I recalled my experience to someone, and they showed me a bit in some book they have... Seeing a slot machine before you die (and come back) / have a near death experience is quite a common thing.
>>
>>17422790
Nice one :)
>>
File: 4zzDnwL.jpg (15KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
4zzDnwL.jpg
15KB, 480x352px
>>17393759
it was probably just a deam, anon. girls arent even real.
>>
File: yep.jpg (127KB, 858x858px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
127KB, 858x858px
>About 3 or 4, at my uncles house
>go to basement
>messing with cousins toys alone
>shadowy blob floats out from behind wall
>slowly approaching
>tripping over myself clambering up the stairs
>screaming "GHOST"
>adults not impressed
>"are you sleepy?" and such
>am grown ass man now
>don't believe in shadow spoops
>still wonder wtf that was tho.
>>
>>17393740
Probably just context and maybe you've heard them say it before. Once a friend of mine asked "where is the trashcan?" in french and no one else knew what he was saying, but i immediately realized because he was holding two empty beer cans.
>>
When I was a kid during the summers when we'd go camping at a local campground I used to stargaze a lot and would see 3 moving lights that looked like stars always in a triangular shape moving somewhat slowly across the sky. Every year at least once or twice while camping I'd see it. It was probably just planes flying in formation or something to an airbase nearby, but still always seemed weird to me.

I also swear I saw a giant fireball whiz overhead and out of sight into the woods once, but I'm pretty sure that was me falling asleep at the campfire.
>>
>>17393740
used to do this with my ex a lot, she'd fuck with me and say things to me in korean, but contextually it was usually easy to figure out
"get me some food/ a blanket / whatever"

not spoopy, you just aren't an idiot
>>
>be me 5 or 6 years old
>having imaginary friends who i call him green
>he is formless green things i think i call him green because i liked green ranger
>mom said that i was talking alot with myself when i was child it is true because i asked green something that i didnt clearly understand and he gives me clear explanation which my parents wont answer me
>i dont remember as much the answer from green but i remembered some of it and now i think about it it is very strange and weird answer
>one of the question i remembered was what is the end of a rainbow and he reply to me it is because there is your parents beneath it and you can walk the rainbow when you standing in the parents body
>sometimes his answer appear in one of my dreams abstrack
>now be me 19
>twf still miss you greeny
>>
>playing on yard
>rolling marbles in a hole of cement (not deep)
>suddenly brown finger comes out
>panic
>go tell grandmother
>no one believed me
I swear that shit happened I still remember it clearly it looked like a long brown finger shit was weird yo
>>
>>17426132
This next one I was on a road trip
Same age
>It's 3AM
>Look out window
>We are driving by a crop field
>suddenly weird colorful lights come down
>think to my self its fireworks
>go back to sleep
Later found out that's how crop circles are made
>>
>>17392929
it looks like slenderman standing in the thumbnail
>>
>>17426122
Jesus that grammar dude...
>>
>>17420199
Jamal was fucking your sister nothing spooky
>>
>>17406719
Shambala?
>>
My little sister would sometimes start screaming at the top of her lungs in the middle of the night when we were really small, my mother had her checked and she suffered from something I don't remember the name of, googling is giving me night terrors. One night I was sleeping in the same room as her and she had one of these incidents. I woke up quickly and saw a white transparent figure above her that quickly disappeared. Can't go into much detail, I was very young and so this whole thing is a faint memory. I started to think it all was a dream, even her screaming at nights, but I asked my mother not too long ago and she confirmed the screaming.

She doesn't have these night terrors anymore. I think there was something that caused her to do this, maybe it was a reaction to this thing. She doesn't have any memory of screaming either, it's like she always did it in her sleep.
>>
>>17426339
Creepy.
>>
>>17420199
>>Mfw I remember I only have a brother

>>17422273
>>17426154
He doesn't have a sister. His brother is a trap.
>>
File: thunderman.jpg (68KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
thunderman.jpg
68KB, 620x320px
i got 3 stories for his here thread:
1st:
>be about 2 or 3
>i dont remember this event so my memory has not yet began recording images of my life
>playing on floor doing kid shit
>i guess somehow i got ahold of keys
>put key into electric outlet
>obviously cry in pain but i will survive
>not really creepy but scary i mean fuck i could of died

2nd:
>long story short
>mom gets paralyzed in shower
>as in bends over but her back locks in place
>comes crawling out of bathroom to get to phone for help
>Baby anon is in crib with gate locked in place so i dont fall out
>baby anon loses his shit and cries
>mom tells me that 5 minutes later i came crawling to her crying
>her face when i somehow got down from the crib

FINAL ROUND
>be about 7 years old
>baby sat by relatives
>find old polaroid camera but it was like a toy not really a polaroid
>ask my older cousin and his mom to take a picture for fun
>everyone knows (including me) that there is no film nor batteries in the camera
>everyone prepares to take picture
>flash goes off when i snap it
>everyone flinches in surprise

>mfw all this evidence only points to one possible explanation
>>
>>17419687
Lmao
>>
>>17398615
was the little blue hologram underneath the covers with you?
>>
>>17418095
wizards
>>
>>17415348
aliens
>>
>>17422780
>my astral reading
tell us! tell us!
>>
I saw my 8 year old sister get abducted by aliens while I couldn't move. I had forgotten about it, but a psychologist was able to brought it back using hypnosis
>>
>>17427594
stop forcing this awful and old meme
>>
I have a super weird one
>Everything is so hard to remember
>Maybe was maybe like 4 or some shit
>Little baby me
>Dad runs into bank to get some cash or so shit I didnt know I was little
>Truck steering wheel starts moving
>Truck is driving around by itself
>Truck just drives around for a little while then parks back in the exact same spot
>Dad gets back in Truck
>Day goes on normally
I dont know what the fuck, to this day I still say "what the actual fuck"
Maybe it never even happened, ok I know it didnt, but maybe I never imagined it in the first place and maybe my mind is imagining that I imagined it. Sometimes it will cross my mind, and im still just think "What in the fucking fuck"
>>
File: tumblr_ncmvxqInmY1rjici6o1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncmvxqInmY1rjici6o1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>17396983
We can only hope
>>
>>17398615
>When I woke up however I was underneath my covers and there was this little blue dude that kinda looks like he was one of those tiny star wars holograms and he said "thank you" and then vanished. I know for a fact that was real and I'm not sure what the fuck that was about.

Had a similar experience as a kid except I saw a monster in place of my mother when she came to check on me.

I think it's similar to sleep paralysis, where you dreams are superimposed over reality, but in this case the cause is waking up very rapidly.

I assure you it wasn't real. It was still a dream but you were very much awake at the same time. It's rare but it can happen. It only ever happened to me once as well, but I remember it very vividly.
>>
>>17428730
>>
I have somewhat clear memories of floating down the stairs as a child. I must have been about 4 or so? I could do it at will, too. Slowly, and with a fair bit of air, so it wasn't like I was jumping. It was like there was little gravity.

Maybe it was just a dream. But I used to do/dream it fairly often.
>>
Maybe a little older than a kid but it seems appropriate for the thread:

>New years eve 2003
>14, 15 in a couple of months
>My parents go to a party
>They're old fashioned, sensible types, but they do party pretty hard on new years
>I go to some party with my dumbass friends and get wasted like a dumbass
>I guess that means I probably had like three shots and a light beer
>Stumble home at 3AM or so
>Dried right the fuck out from alcohol
>Take the biggest glass I can find (a pint glass with Cartman from South Park on it)
>Fill that to the brim with water and start chugging it down as I head to my room
>Pass through the living room, my parents are home already
>There's only a lamp on in the living room so it's dimly (but still clearly) lit
>They're just sitting in their arm chars
>TV isn't on
>This would seem very strange to me on any other night but it would make sense if they had had a little too much to drink, they rarely drank at all so I figured they had accidentally overdone it and were just collecting themselves before hitting the hay
>Don't say anything, but smile at mum as I go by and she smiles back
>Pass out for a few hours
>Wake up to the sound of fumbling keys and laughter
>Walk out into the hall and find my very tipsy parents walking in through the front door
>Still half asleep
>"Oh, I thought you were already home."
>"No, we just got in."
>Didn't quite hit me how weird that was until I got back to my room and woke up a little more
>Figure I had to have dreamt them being home earlier
>Look on my nightstand
>Cartman disagrees
>Sit in wide-eyed silence and wonder who or what the fuck was in my living room at 3AM
>>
>>17398615
>>17430219
>I think it's similar to sleep paralysis
This. The term you're looking for is hypnagogia, or hypnopompia. I suffer from SP and EHS sometimes and the story fits the bill. You were still dreaming but your body woke up before your mind.
>>
>>17427764
>>17422780

Upload it!
>>
>>17400284
>I told him to let go and when he didn't, I grabbed the handle from him and let go just in time for the kite to hit a power line.
>kite to hit a power line

Which would have done exactly nothing.
>>
>>17428670
>>17430268
I think at this age our lng-term memory is still developing, and sometimes it conflates dream at the period with real events. Maybe.
>>
>>17400284
>>17400312
You have someone watching over you. Lucky you!
>>
>>17430268
If you were sick or light-headed, your kid brain might have interpreted it as weightlessness. Walking down the stairs would feel like floating and kids' brains just accept it because they accept everything openly. I used to feel like my body was a hologram sometimes when I had a fever. I literally wondered once whether I could rob a bank like that. That would have made some bank's day, a 6 year old in footie pajamas trying to walk casually through the vault walls.
>>
>>17404981
>on an unrelated note, i also remember hearing weird voices that sounded like cartoon characters speaking gibberish

This is actually very common. It can be caused by tinnitus and a few other conditions.
>>
File: holden.jpg (41KB, 560x232px) Image search: [Google]
holden.jpg
41KB, 560x232px
>>17412361
>>
>>17418095

They were hardcore hotboxing in there and when you opened the door you got hit in the face with a gigantic cloud of serious dank.
>>
>>17430545
I'm now reinterpreting the "haunted" abandoned house near my childhood home. My friends and I saw shadowman in the upstairs window. Then a mysterious mist came out of the same window. Then we heard ominous laughter.
>>
File: 104132118 .jpg (83KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
104132118 .jpg
83KB, 600x446px
>>17430361
>>
>>17428053
Hello Agent Mulder, come here often?
>>
> be something like 8 or 9
> grandma from romania comes to visit
> we play hide and seek, grandma is hiding
> hear creepy giggling under a pile of clothings
> "nuh grandma is too big"
> look anyway - nothing
> hear yet again creepy giggling behind the bathroom door
> nothing
> grandma was in my room not even trying to hide

I think it was a goblin desu senpai
>>
>>17392929
one time went to sleep at my house and woke up at my grandmas house 4 hours away. At my grandmas house I woke up to a massive moon next to the window. Never seen anything like it before. Went to bed and woke up 2 hours later to my mom waking me up. We had breakfast at my grandmas etc.
>>
>>17392929
When I was little I was in the car with my mom driving up to a campsite to meet my dad and brother for camping. I looked out the window and there was something massive in the sky rung with lights and just floating. I told my mom about it and when she looked she freaked got super stressed and suddenly started speeding, eventually drove off the main road and parked out in an outcrop that was covered by trees.

I don't remember what happened after that (I was like 5) and ever since whenever I asked about it she just said it was a blimp. But it was 2am. And blimps don't fly over Globe Arizona. There's nothing to sponsor there.

My dad says he didn't see anything from the mountains (about a quarter mile higher from our altitude) where he was camping, and the location on the rim overlooks pretty much the entire drive up.
>>
>>17394668
Get Strong fight the daemons with your battle axe
>>
>>17396607
Insane but i don't think anyone would make up such a humdrum story, like if you're going to lie go big right? Weird dude
>>
>>17431288
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
>>
>>17431006
Did you sleepwalk there?
>>
>be me like 7-10
>always hear footsteps on gravel below bedroom window at night
>stops right under my window
>sounds fucking identical to adult human doing the same thing during the day
>always hesitate a few minutes before looking, doesn't sound like anyone's left
>nothing there
>ever

guys did baby me have a stalker or a pedo ghost
>>
>Is 8
>First Shrek film comes out on DVD right around Christmas
>Recieves DVD as present
>Watches Shrek with father on Christmas Day
>Boy fishing on moon during Dreamworks sequence is replaced with Shrek in a Santa hat fishing on moon, I think awh what a cute holiday feature
>We go on to watch the DVD numerous other times
>Dreamworks boy is back on moon
>Never see Santa Shrek again
>58-yr-old Baptist father will testify to having witnessed this strangeness
>>
>>17393840
Go back to taking hits of acid, you passive aggressive fuck.
>>
>>17392929
>around the age of 6 or 7
>parents and sister leave house for a short while
>have not been alone in the house very much
>run around the place yelling because fuck it
>suddenly someone yells out "QUIET!"
>I'm home alone
>stay fucking quiet and hide in pile of blankets untill parents get back with sister half an hour later

Probably was a figment of my imagination but I still remember it 'till this day, it's like watching a video in my head, despite the event happening some two decades ago.
>>
>be six years old
>chilling in class, trying to learn grammar and stuff
>suddenly there's horrific pain in my head and behind my eyes
>close my eyes for a moment to process it
>it's gone within a few seconds
>open my eyes
>everything is really blurry

A few days later I was taken to an optician and told my eyesight was really bad and I'd need glasses for the rest of my life. I've asked other people who wear glasses if they had a similar experience, and they never did, so I've no idea what the fuck that was about.

Also:

>be 10 years old
>have special needs before then, mind is really foggy and it's very difficult for me to process, understand and remember things
>suddenly feel great pain in head again
>close my eyes for a few moments
>when i open them again, it's like everything in my mind is suddenly clear, and I'm thinking at the same rate as a normal person
>Around the same time, told I no longer have special needs and can come off the register

seriously wtf, but at the same time I'm certainly not complaining
>>
>>17392929
I remember playing Mario kart 64, and there was a pikachu character that you can play as. I searched online after all these years since I just remembered it recently, however, I found nothing about it. It's even stranger because my brother also swears that he has seen it too.
>>
>>17432926
Ghost babysitter was keeping you in line, lol.
>>
>>17432716
What the fuck, I saw that as a kid too. I remember watching it for the first time and thinking "oh, that's neat" when I saw the intro but then never saw it again.
>>
>>17418445 [OP Here]

Another story from when I was younger, I believe it was Easter Morning, I was 5 my brother is 8. Waiting for parents to wake up.

>Sitting on couch facing Easter Baskets, brother playing Final Fantasy on Sony PS1.
>Brother isn't paying attention to me.
>Look bored out the window, morning sky is that orange/purple/blue color.
>"Hey OlderAnon, I see a UFO!"
>"Nuh-uh, no way..."
>Suddenly this thing, passes over going from West to East. Black, almost Jagged saucer with a blueish ring of light in the middle, and in the middle was an phenomenal white.
>"Big Anon! Big Anon! Look look look!"
>He runs over to the window, we both "Whoooooaaa"
>Parents come out, tired faces, I tell them.
>Parents didn't believe me because I was considered a lying shit.
>Brother agrees with my story, said he saw it too.
>Parents don't give a shit, but we get pancakes and massive amounts of candy that morning.

I mentioned it to my brother about 10 years later, and he said he remembers it. Even today he has a fringe memory of it happening but chalks it up to being a plane and our minds making shit up.

I have some more dream/death stuff... But... I'm sure you guys don't want that bummy stuff in here.
>>
>>17392929
In the early 2000's I heard that there was a secret website called or associated with the name of "rightpod" and it was about aliens and the like. I've found nothing about it, but can't help but wonder if there is something real about it.
>>
>>17433184
I remember playing gears of war 3 the first day and seeing a lambent locust. I guess i imagined it or something. Memory is a tricky bitch.
>>
>>17392929
>that you look back on now that didn't make sense.

well it never made any sens to begin with

back story just your spoopy sleep paralysis

>be sleeping
>be floating in dark space
>OBE imo
>spoopy demon face make me feel dread
>feel paralysed even tho its OBE
>hear this womans voice say "wake up" kinda like the fairy thing in Zelda
>wake up but still paralysed for a few sec

now on to the thing that actually made me question existance and the capabilitys of the human mind

>be 2 months later-ish
>be sleeping again
>OBE again, diffrent this time, feels cozy like im floating in light but i have my eyes closed
>feel presences standing above me, its kinda feels like im lying in a bed and they are standing at the head of the bed but its still a OBE so directions arent rly what they seam like its hard to explain if you have experinced it
>they are talking but i cant rember/hear it
>they notice me
>same zelda fairy woman starts laughing, nice and warm laugh tho
>man fairy thing says bangun and starts laughing to
>woman gets mad at him and says"dont say that you will only freak him out"
>rly fucking confused and i get jolted awake sitting up straigth in bed before i even open my eyes
>google bangun right away
>get so mind fucked i cant even function properly
>its malayn meaning wake up/get up
>im european have never even heard of Malay before

i cant rly rember their voices but they did remind me of humans exept it dident sound like humans, but the conversations and they way they reacted to eachother and all of that was so human

TL;DR Dream in a language i dident even know existed
>>
>>17394792
Sounds like a good case of the self fulfilling prophecy imo
>>
>>17393759
Found you, josh.
>>
>>17393740
I used to say weird stuff as a kid, and in my head i would mean something else. But my friends would always know what I was talking about. I would ask something like "what day is it?" and I would mean what the time was, and my friends would give me the time. Or i'd ask something like "do you remember when?" and my friends would automatically know what i was talking about. Is that just how close we were, or am I retarded and they played along?
>>
>my dad is driving me (5) and my sister (4) to my aunt's house
>on a long stretch of road, I notice something circling the sun
>upon closer inspection, the sun is in a different spot in the sky
>watch this thin black line rotate around an incredibly bright object in the sky
>watch it pass out of view
>never say anything
>~ten years later, my sister tells my parents about this thing she saw in the sky
>it's exactly that
no explanation. I used to think it was just a made up memory, but since my sister independently confirmed it I've been a lot less sure.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.