[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occult paths to immortality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

File: Bronzino.jpg (181KB, 460x584px) Image search: [Google]
Bronzino.jpg
181KB, 460x584px
So, let's adopt a more practical approach to this topic, because a lot of people do want to live longer.

Presenting here my own hypothesis that longevity or physical immortality by occult means is possible, and may be the source of the vampire myths.

Posting here some related links to get us started.

The Wonderful World of Blood with Michael Mosley - New BBC Documentary 2015

https://youtu.be/4eB9Ct2QdvM

Entry level magic books

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/downloads/Principia%20Discordia.pdf

http://www.magicgatebg.com/Books/Summoning%20Spirits%20by%20Konstantinos.pdf

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/11/30/liber-falxifer-the-book-of-the-left-handed-reaper/

https://archive.org/details/transcendentalma00leviuoft

This website has previously been related with the magical tradition of vampires:

http://theblackcourt.com/

None of their books seem to come with a description and other forums describe them as mostly dicks trying to rip you off (would make sense if vampires were behind it though). Someone says to contact their leaders by telepathy because they don't really care about people who use conventional means.

Do anyone have these books or any experience of them?
>>
Either transfer your conciousness to some sort of external "hardrive" or whatever or replace every single cell in your body. That is literary the only way OP.
>>
How to contact someone with telepathy
>>
>>17390892
>So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back
>>
>>17390913
Truth
>>
>>17390913
>replace every single cell in your body

But isn't that what the "internal alchemy" is all about?
>>
>>17390892
Seriously tho my ex got mixed up with magic and is possessed now. She used to be very bright eyed but now its just inky blackness.

Its like you can sense there is something sinister behind them. Legit don't be at it.
>>
>>17390985
are you saying people with black eyes are evil or something?
>>
>>17390996
>.> obviously not.
>>
>>17390996
Her eyes didn't change color...its like...they don't reflect light anymore.
>>
>>17391020
maybe she is depressed and not possessed
>>
>>17391024
She developed depression shortly after fucking with magic. I have talked to her recently and I'm telling you its not the same person i once knew.

She was a smart, level headed girl. Now she is a completely different person. Irritable, irrational, and has a distinct distaste for anything of a religious nature.

She started talking to me about various gods one time and its like the air around me grew thick and heavy. I have never felt such oppressive malice before.
>>
>>17390892
preserve the telomerase ensyme.

You could have an operation done in afew hours probably, but this isn't exactly ever going to be commercial.

And breeding will have to stop. But then again, illness and disease can still kill you so maybe it could one day be available. Just so long as illnesses and diseases are around to cull.
>>
So say goodbye to old age.
>>
>>17391067
>telomerase ensyme

http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/labs/shay-wright/research/facts-about-telomeres-telomerase.html

So it seems that would change your DNA and your children would also have this.
>>
There is theoretically a way if you would become soul/bell-aware.
I'm personally not there, but my body improves very fast and it actually is a goal of mine to become immortal or at least living 1000 years.
>>
>>17391122
Good on you.

Look for ways of repairing your telomerase. And watch out for disease.

TA-65 might be worth a look at. It could be modern day snake oil, Good luck.
>>
>>17391122
And what is being soul/bell-aware exactly?
>>
File: 456879a-f1.2.jpg (62KB, 600x671px) Image search: [Google]
456879a-f1.2.jpg
62KB, 600x671px
As part of a study sponsored by RevGenetics, the cycloastragenol-based product TA-65 was tested by UCLA scientist Rita B. Effros and RevGenetics[7] scientist Hector F. Valenzuela. The small study (using T-cells taken from 6 participants) found that TA-65 activated telomerase in cultured cells in all samples, while another Astragalaus extract did not.[8] The clinical significance of this work is uncertain.

Toxicity testing is limited and safety for the human consumer has not been adequately demonstrated. TA-65 was shown to improve biological markers associated with human health span through the lengthening of short telomeres and rescuing of old cells, although the significance of these findings in actual life expectancy is unknown.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cycloastragenol
>>
>>17390892

Another Michael Mosley documentary on longevity and health via Fasting and low-calorie intake.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvdbtt_eat-fast-live-longer-hd_shortfilms

>Eat, Fast & Live Longer
>>
>>17391145
You have to read other threads for this, I put the knowledge all over the place and now I'm just enjoying a beer.
In short : find your soul/bell/intuition in your belly and let it fix your body/mind/energies/life for you. If you are useful for your soul and the universe, you will probably live 4 ever and this includes the tech that will be invested in the near future. 'Coincidence' is often the cause of death, especially when you are immortal.
>>
File: 46332618856360.jpg (23KB, 213x204px) Image search: [Google]
46332618856360.jpg
23KB, 213x204px
>>17391158
id rather live shorter and have fun than get ancient but have to fast and pay attention on my diet forever
>>
>>17391168
idk I've seen my dad go from twice a month to every day. Is this really worth it?
>>
>>17390913
>literary the only way
>>
>>17391166
Thanks for this.

Sounds interesting. I'm newish to /x/
>>
>>17390913
>>17390966
>replace every single cell in your body.
This technically does happen
>>
>>17391302
It does but your existing telomeres become shorter every time a cell divides, and when they are lost cells can no longer reproduce (causing aging)
>>
Head transplant onto a younger body.
>>
>>17391572
That may be too traumatic for the mind.

Nobodys yet discussed the effects immortality has on the mind itself.
>>
>>17390892
>vampire myth starts in Romania by white people who are afraid of muslims
>Vlad "Tepes" Dracula is white, hates and impales muslims by the tens of thousands
>Vlad dies and suddenly white romanians see him as a ghoulish vampire, making up stuff about him that isn't true and they fear his "evil" even after he protected them from being raped and killed all his life.
>Thanks a lot fucking romanians
>>
>>17391687
Not Romanians. British.
The eternal Anglo strikes again.
>>
>>17391687
Vlad is literally a folk hero in Romania , and has nothing to do with vampires there.
>>
>>17390892
Believe in yourself.

Side effect: If you stop believing in yourself, you become mortal again.
>>
>>17391821
please stop with this bullshit "believe in it and it will come true"

there are plenty of batshit insane people who believe something 100% and it's still not true

they are still mortal, they still age, they can still get shot by the police and they still die when they jump out of a window
>>
>>17391853
They don't put any energy into it. They believe blindly but don't feed that belief.
>>
Many people have tried to find immortality, all have failed. Death is inescapable, even the gods will someday die. You need to accept that you too will die, do what you can with your mortal life.
>>
>>17391687
The Romanians still love Vlad. It's the western Europeans that spread the myth that he was a vampire. It was a exaggeration just like every vampire or werewolf ever. People making other people more than people.
>>
>>17391873
bullshit

some people burn bright with passion for theirs beliefs and yet they still can't alter reality
>>
>>17391873
>>17391853
Well, no, that's really not it. Belief magic is personal magic. If you use some other means to make yourself immortal, you'll believe that you are dependent on those means and lose the power to make yourself immortal under your own power. Believing in yourself and your own power is what a lich does to maintain their body.

It's no different when you do it, expect that you'll probably stop believing in yourself at some point.

When a fairy tells you to believe in yourself, they're just trying to make you immortal so you can face the magical realm without getting tricked out of your own life force.
>>17391921
>still can't alter reality
This has nothing to do with reality bending. Belief in one's self and one's power IS the most obvious form of immortality.
>>
>>17391921
It's not about passion. It also requires discipline and a good amount of time and practice.

You can play an instrument with passion but sound like a horny cat.
>>
>>17391931
you just talk bullshit 24/7

you are not immortal just if you believe in it

do you have any proof for what you are saying? no? just want to sound important while namefagging again? yeah i see
>>
>>17391942
>do you have any proof for what you are saying?
Yes, in the form of a riddle:

Tell me anon, how long.
>>
>>17391971
do you have any proof for what you are saying? no? just want to sound important while namefagging again? yeah i see
>>
>>17391974
Tell me anon, how long.
>>
>>17391971
112 years?
>>
>>17391994
Would living for 112 years prove immortality or can mortals live that long and still die?
>>
>>17391981
500, fucktard
>>
>>17392010
500 might do the trick, but then, who'll live long enough to see someone live for even 112 years? Can you trust them to say they were 400 when you met them?
>>
>I'm going to be immortal by doing magic and evil shit!

At best you will be immoral, that has a similar wording but doesn't mean exactly the same.
>>
>>17392027
>>
>>17392037
Men seek my riddles from the tomb,
Because they fancy me a womb.
But magic be or magic naught,
Not one life I've saved or bought.

None has proven to me that it doesn't work, while yet I've seen men live for eons under my watch.

Tell me, anon. What is immortality if it only lasts the ages, but never eternity?
>>
>>17392047
so do you have any proof for what you are saying? no? just want to sound important while namefagging again? yeah i see
>>
>>17392002
Living 112 and staying young would pretty much convince me.
>>
>>17392047
Why live as an immortal shell? It would be far better to live as an immortal spirit.
>>
>>17392047
I'll take the magic you're offering. Why do you go by Fairy Queen?
>>
>>
File: 1356573397372.jpg (14KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
1356573397372.jpg
14KB, 303x276px
>>17392085
>2016
>doesn't know that fairy queen is a samefagging dude who has absolutely never proven his powers whatsoever
>>
>>17392058
Senescence needn't reappear, but still men try to live in fear. What is this?
>>17392071
Why be high if high itself will some day die?
>>17392085
I swore an oath upon the name and with it I've avoided blame. Many take it, pass it around, but only Queen knows where it's found.

What am I?
>>
>>17392111
A lie
>>
>>17392111
you're a sociopath wrapping yourself in lies. you will be stripped bare and judged one day. and youll have to start over again.
>>
>>17392111
It is death.
Death as in end of existence sounds bothersome.
>>
>>17392122
A lie can make a man afraid, but lashing out takes failed aide.
>>17392128
You sound high so pass on by while I let free to never die.
>>17392131
What is death?
>>
>>17392141
The lie answer was meant for the last riddle. So I've got to answer a riddle or you don't send the magic? I knew Fae relied heavily on belief magic, but there's a little more to it. I'm pretty sure I know where your source of power lies.
>>
>>17392158
Without a context to reply, how should I say you'll never die?

Unless you're samefag in all three you'll note that others speak to me.
>>
>>17392141
Well, lack of conscious life forever and ever is not exactly death, but everlasting nothingness is a pretty bad fate to think about when you are still alive. I hope that it's not real.
>>
>>17392178
Well I thought I was right, so you'd know which one I was responding to. I'm not great at riddles though.
>>
>>17392200
It's loss
>>
>>17392242
Yeah, but a loss that won't be filled with anything.
>>
>>17392200
I don't see how that relates to my third riddle.
>>17392212
Are you saying my word's a lie?
>>17392242
Again... Not my third riddle.
>>
>>17392253
I'm just going to namefag so you know who I am.

>I swore an oath upon the name and with it I've avoided blame. Many take it, pass it around, but only Queen knows where it's found.

>What am I?

A deity/religion
>>
>>17392253
Death is a frightening impossible. I am being a bit vague but I think it is true.
>>
>>17392273
How insulting! First a lie and then a god, and onto that religious fraud! Across the eons, wide and deep, I wish such lies should never keep.
>>17392281
I would agree, if not for fear that you might believe me.
>>
>>17392289
How can endless continuity be achieved? Not as a single life or self.
>>
>>17392289
Well, avoiding blame by swearing something could be lying to get out of trouble. And then people accept it, and pass around the lie, and the only person that knows the truth is the person that started the lie.

With religion, one person swears an oath to a deity, tells others who accept it on faith and then begin to preach, but the only person that knows where that deity truly resides is the original person who was contacted.

Religion usually being a lie is just coincidence. Though I didn't say it was bad in the grand scheme of things, guidance is usually about telling someone what they need to know at the time rather than the factual truth. Mortals are like children, they aren't ready for and would just hurt themselves with the entire truth.
>>
>>17392302
I believe that's just called existence.
>>17392340
>Well, avoiding blame by swearing something could be lying to get out of trouble. And then people accept it, and pass around the lie, and the only person that knows the truth is the person that started the lie.
Oh, well that's not so bad. I guess it fits the profile.
>>17392340
>tells others who accept it on faith
Unheard of!
>the only person that knows where that deity truly resides
Wait actually that's fairly accurate.
>>17392340
>Mortals are like children, they aren't ready for and would just hurt themselves with the entire truth.
Really? I didn't know that. I mean I guess it kind of makes sense when you put it like that...
>>
>>17392368
>Really? I didn't know that. I mean I guess it kind of makes sense when you put it like that...

Yeah, well usually the danger comes with not knowing all the supplemental knowledge that comes along with some factual truth and the reasons why it's like that. Then with their limited understanding they think things should be changed. Then mess stuff up. Or you give them all of it in a nice rounded out fashion so they know the truth, and the reasons why it's like that, and they refuse to accept some parts and act on what they feel is true.

Which is why they're usually not trusted with a lot of stuff.

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your riddle.
>>
>>17391035

Google: placebo effect and selection bias.
>>
>>17392368
I think existence is as you say. I searched for an answer to this for many years (I'm rather slow) and finally I reached that same conclusion. Weird how as soon as I found this I stopped learning about the occult, as there seems to be plenty of fun things to do.

Thank you for your help.
>>
>>17392395
>usually the danger comes with not knowing all the supplemental knowledge that comes along with some factual truth and the reasons why it's like that
Ohhhhhh yes, that makes sense. I get it now.

Don't worry your pretty little head about the riddle. It wasn't the key to immortality anyway.
>>17392409
My what?

And you're welcome!
>>
>>17392422
Well yeah I figured that. I thought you were going to make me get it right before doing the magic stuff.
>>
>>17392457
No I just like riddles. Sorry if that was unclear. I've already addresses the OP topic, I was just giving my riddle-based proof for immortality.
>>
>>17391035
Wow, you are in denile. You are probably the cause of her depression, she probably has to listen to this garbage from you constantly.
>>
File: valdmjong.png (131KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
valdmjong.png
131KB, 512x512px
>>17390913
Please, Michael
>>
You partake of immortality every day, becoming immortal is simply being that. You will still die. Nobody lives forever.
>>
File: abbot20thich20tihn20dao.jpg (24KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
abbot20thich20tihn20dao.jpg
24KB, 326x245px
The main reason for prolonging the lifespan for a magic practitioner is to get more time to finish the spiritual journey.

In buddhism they say you have to reach enlightenment by reincarnating many times and improving a little each lifetime. But what if you're born in a country that doesn't have buddhism the next time? For this reason it is better to finish in one session, once you have the goal clear. Why risk losing this clarity by passively accepting death and reincarnation, if there is a possibility to extend your life right here?
>>
>>17395369
> passively accepting death and reincarnation
But my friend, that's one of the first steps to enlightenment
>>
>The White Rite

>In this rite an integral reincarnation is achieved, but the receiving body is a fetus randomly selected by the escaping spirit in astral flight. In the event that one's friends, followers, and disciples might be unable to locate one's new manifestation and ensure that it receives a proper magical education, it may be wise to carry an aetheric marker. At death some sigil emblematic of one's magical aspiration is fiercely visualized. It may later be apparent to clair-voyant perception in the aetheric constitution of the developing infant, or it may serve to cause some recognition or affinity with the symbol if it is perchance accidentally stumbled upon in the new existence.
>>
>The Red Rite

>This rite can only be performed by male adepts and is performed when the adept's body has become very aged or damaged. The adept takes a young, strong female and forms a powerful love bond to her. He impregnates her and then during the early stages of the pregnancy, within the first two months, he voluntarily ends his present existence. The powers of the adept developed in astral travel workings, coupled with the effects of the love bond to the mother, cause a reincarnation into the developing fetus. Provision is beforehand made for the security of the female and the re-education of the reincarnating master.
>>
>The Black Rite

>This rite consists of the forceful entry of a spirit into the body of an already inhabited being. It is both dangerous and unreliable and used only in certain peculiar and desperate situations. It will sometimes result in there being a double life force in one body, if the invading spirit fails to displace the occupant. In this case the victim will seem to have gone mad. In any case the memory of the taken-over being remains, and the invading-being will have to work through this.
>>
>>17391336
lobsters are known to produce enough telomae when their cells divide they actually get stronger. or something like that, they actually get stronger as they age/the more their cells divide. i'd rather give my money to lobster research then a bunch of chuckle heads that fist themselves to a particular affinity.
>>
>>17392036
underrated post
>>
Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet:

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!

message from Enki to Anu:

Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x360px
>>17391821
probably the most coherent thing i have seen you post. or maybe it's just because i have come to the same conclusion that makes me approve of yr faeness

anyways the word belief gets thrown around a lot. perhaps a more apt way would be to 'know' that one is immortal. i believe death is a learned habit.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 940x1281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 940x1281px
the ancient masters - like Apollonius - knew we were living backwards in time. through this knowledge, one could trick the self into immortality. feeling precedes experiences, not the other way around. just try it for yourself. sorry for poor wording. i'm not sure how to describe it myself.
>>
>>17395446
>>17395451
>>17395459
What're these from?
>>
File: nhk.jpg (5KB, 252x144px) Image search: [Google]
nhk.jpg
5KB, 252x144px
""The path to immortality is hard, and only a few find it. The rest await the Great Day when the wheels of the universe shall be stopped and the immortal sparks shall escape from the sheaths of substance. Woe unto those who wait, for they must return again, unconscious and unknowing, to the seed-ground of stars, and await a new beginning."

Hermes said this.

Guys I really don't want to return to the seed ground of stars. How do we get immortal? I MUST KNOW.
>>
>>17397449

Matthew 7:14

'For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.'
>>
>>17391302
no, it doesn't. once some cells die they are irreplaceable

example: myocardial infarctions

other cells never divide so they're not replaced
>>
>>17395521
Excellent point. I only said "belief" because it's the one I'm familiar with from Disney idioms. It really is more like "knowing." I guess belief is more a thing for children than adults.
>>
>>17391080
Germline modifications are illeeegull!!!!!!
>>
There is no way to attain biological immortality unless every cell in your body could regenerate endlessly. And even then you will never have an immortal memory (optimistic estimates put recollection at about 100 years max).
>>
>>17390892
We already are immortal, we just change a lot.
Count your blessings you do not remember.
Be even more grateful you don't begin to remember the memories of others.

Seek not a long life, but a complete one.
>>
>>17391035
If someone starts reading of this magic/esoteric/religious shit books, they catch up unsolvable and inconsistent informations in there minds.
The brains main function is to keep your body alive and combines these information to an illusory paradigm of the world. From this moment forward your consciousness is trapped in this illusory world and with time this illusion world manifests - not in reality of course, but hardwired in your brain. Your brain will protect this integrity by lying and hallucinating only to save the body as long you don't get suicidal.
Only if this wrong brain structure will lead to the death of the body, the mind gives the wrong structure up and you will get a total collapse of the mind.
Your soul at the other side suffers and your body get wrong emotions according to the paradigm.
You cannot help here until you are connected with your soul, because you don't know, if you are trapped in an illusory world to.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.