[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Military nope thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 41

File: 1455731855905.jpg (78KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
1455731855905.jpg
78KB, 960x678px
Lets get a nope thread for military personnel and maybe some nope artwork with soldiers in it.
>>
File: iiy7WXu.jpg (2MB, 3820x2526px) Image search: [Google]
iiy7WXu.jpg
2MB, 3820x2526px
I've got to go to work, but I saw some shit back in the 70's when I was stationed out in the boonies of the American south. Encountered cults, murders, missing persons, and plenty of other freaky shit during my service. Pretty sure I saw a dog-man during a search and rescue when some college kids went missing and we found their van flipped upside down in a creek.

I'll tell some stories when I get home around midnight.
>>
>>17387699
>Hur dur lets git sum le noep pix in here guys Xdd

You must be at least 18 years old to use this site
>>
>>17387699
>Be in the military
>Realize all major wars are started by rich fucks for profit
>Say nope and quit
True story
>>
>>17387735
Plsplspls deliver stories
>>
>>17387735
Bump for interest
>>
>>17388674
>>17387797
im back, but im kinda high right now (my body is fucked up and it makes me feel comfortable, give me a break) so I don't know if i'll be able to tell stories very well, but what would you like me to tell you?
>>
Im not gonna post the whole story here but check out this SCP

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-354

This is my favorite "military nope" I've read, the pool encounters are really interesting to me
>>
>>17389252
did the dog man have a red penis?
>>
>>17387735
>>17389252
how fucking old are you, you massive loser?
>>
>>17389290
it very well could have, but you usually don't stare at a predator animal's junk when its between you and safety.

>in Ouachita National, reinforcing a bridge and its banks for flooding
>over the radio were told that some college kids haven't come back from their weekend trip for two days
>there was a bad storm over the weekend, no shit
>we have to go help look for them, might be other people missing or stranded in the area due to high water
>knowing boys of that age, they probably tried to get through the high water and got fucked up.
>leave a skeleton crew and hop in the two jeeps, heading east
>sun is getting low, the place they were supposed to be camping was a good extra 15 miles off, we'd get there around dark
>some crazy bicycle guy is absolutely pedaling it heading the opposite direction, but brakes hard and sprays us with gravel
>we stop and he drops his bike, running towards us
>he clamps to the door of the jeep, panting
>"oh fuck, there's a car in the river man! you guys are here for that right?" and explains he was just racing to find somebody to help them
>offers help but we send him off so he isn't a liability
>the creek is only a couple thousand yards down from where the bicycle guy was
>we get to the middle of the bridge, look up and down the creek
>about 150 yards upstream is a mangled red van upside down with the front end submerged completely
>instantly assuming an insane case of drunk driving
>anybody inside is probably dead
>we all pile out, two guys head down the road to evaluate the scene (looked like they had gone off the road and tumbled over on the creek) the rest of us run upstream to the van
>its in about 3 feet of water, the front end isn't only submerged but its completely caved in
>the windshield is impaled by a submerged tree

this gets pretty gruesome. body parts falling off kind of gruesome
>>
>>17389363
57 in July. I went into basic shortly after my eighteenth in order to get away from my parents, and got stationed in Arkansas.
>>
>>17389416
Well, that doesn't mean stop.

Lurking.
>>
>>17389428
Please, keep going with your stories.

Fuck that underage ban. Wisdom comes with age.
>>
>>17389428
After you finish the dogman story, tell us more about the weird shit you've seen (especially if it involves aliens/UFOs) and how it has affected you or changed your perspective on things in our world.
Thank you.
>>
>>17389428
hows it like being old?

I wanna join the military
>>
>>17389416
I respect you, man. Keep it up with the stories if you don't mind.
>>
>>17389416
>>17389436
>>17389435
sorry still pretty baked haha. got distracted from shitposting on /r9k/

>we hadn't noticed the clouds gathering, and it starts fucking raining god damnit

this is unrelated but still spooky; the jewish side of our family always believed something along the lines of the men being cursed with inclement weather whenever they spent time outside of a city.

I should also mention there's about 7 of us fucking around knee deep in water trying to figure out what to do, one guy on the radio, and another two of us dicking around on the other side of the creek pretending to be detectives. Nobody is giving orders except the guy on the phone requesting help.

>set up some flood lamps quickly on the shore
>they've peeled off the side door and were checking for signs of life when there's a shout
>one of the passenger's arms had fallen off
>the newest guy pukes and wades back to the shore
>one, no two of the 5 passengers still has a pulse
>one guy in the back is weak but moving and being responsive
>the second was the guy in the fucking passenger seat, arms broken and face mashed between his knees, impaled in the arse with the tree
>amazed he could still breathe despite it all
>a couple barter leaving him to die and focusing on the moving guy, but yadda yadda duty to protect american lives
>happen to have the jaws of life in the back of the jeep, go and fetch it while the others pull corpses out of the way to get the guy in the back
>rain is coming down steadily now, so I have to move fast
>we left the Jeeps on the bridge like dumbasses, making me have to run farther than what would have been smart
>as I turn onto the bridge, I can see there's a civilian fucking around in the front of one of the jeeps
>the only firearm we have (a 1911) is in the glovebox of that very jeep
>pick up a branch from the road and jog towards the jeeps
>shout at them, "you shouldn't poke your nose around in a damn military vehicle"
>they bolt upright and stare at me
>>
>>17389497
thanks my friend. ill see how long I can stay up.
>>17389490
it sucks, never do it if you can. fuck people over if you have to.
>>17389460
well I'm going to die anyways and the world has been taken over by some force of evil that I may very well have honorably served for almost a decade, I don't care if men in black show up at my door. I can't say I've seen aliens, but the united states government is definitely hiding some remarkable technology, and quite a bit amount of information.

a lot of psychological study taken from the past century is being used to influence the entire world. i don't know how to describe it without sounding like a conspiracy theorist. essentially it's all for greed and profit and turning humans into a crop to harvest is a thing: your votes, your money, your life, your children. they want more more more more more of it and can't get enough. all for economic power. control of the world.

anyways, ill continue:

>as I lock eyes with the "civilian", it dawns on me
>that's a fucking animal
>and it has gigantic claws
>then it dawns on me again
>bears are louder, bigger, and don't have hands
>it growls and lets out this weird snarl, between a mountain lion and a wolf
>half believe its a weird prankster, but adrenaline is forcing me to act instead of think
>im about 30 feet from the car, and its about a foot taller than me
>brandish my stick again and shout, if I can get it away from the car I can blast its commie ass to hell with that pistol and ask questions later
>the thing snarls again, and dives back into the car
>break off a chunk of the stick and tomahawk-throw it at the thing as hard as I can
>the creature looked back up at the sound of the stick breaking, and got a face full of inertia
>it yelps in surprise, then gnashes and snaps as I approach, tears into the back again and pulls out a rucksack with its mouth
>thats our rations for tonight you bitch
>despite incredible terror, run screaming like a banshee at the hairy bastard
>>
File: Jason.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jason.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>be combat diver qualified in the Army
>get called out to assist cops searching for kid that died chasing a basketball into the hootch'.
>dive buddy finds body under log and surfaces with body
>dead kids arms are sticking straight up and are the first things to break the surface of the water
>mother happened to arrive at the search site and sees her dead kid appear out of the water like some kind of ghoul
>mother freaks the fuck out
>dive buddy catches shit and is mocked for years afterwards
>>
>>17389627
Waiting patiently.
>>
>>17389627
Knew it. Poor pup was just hungry.
>>
>>17389627
god damnit I had the last part all typed up and my browser glitched out.

I'm going to cook myself a porkchop, write the last of the story and go to bed. I might have time for more stories tomorrow.
>>
>>17389660
Excellent.
>>
>>17389632
So fucking military right there.
No good dead goes unpunished.

>enlisted guy sleeping with officers wife
>officer writes suicide note in deck log
>officer blows brains out
>10ish (not sure) years later be on ship where it happened
>random security alerts get called at odd hours of the night for dude appearing on quarter deck and then vanishing
>always the same description

It was one of the MCMs. Might have been the dexterous. Been a few years since I thought about it.
>>
>>17387775
Spoopiest story of them all.
>>
ITT people pretending to have been in the military.
>>
I'll make it quick.

>training out in training area
>friend send to watch sector
>sees figure of something that somewhat appears human but not quite human
>its DEFINATELY real
>it stares at him and he stares at it
>he feels as though its judging him
>something behind him gets his attention
>he turns back and the being is gone.
>strange things happen every time we train there and its a BIG area!
>>
>>17390024
he believed it was the devil coming to collect on a deal he made as a kid. so we call it the devil of the training area
>>
>>17390029
then again every base probably has its own monster. we've worked with guys from other countries that say they have training area monsters too. with some pretty intense stories as well
>>
>>17390041
Do you remember any? IF so could you share them?
>>
>>17387775
#FEELTEHBURN
>>
Gee that's a real good idea OP.
>>
>>17389627
>the united states government is definitely hiding some remarkable technology, and quite a bit amount of information
More on this pls
>>
>>17387754
i think the idea of an imageboard goes right over your head
>>
>>17387775
No no bad goy, don't lie to these fine and brave young men.
ENLIST NOW!
>>
>>17390932
>
Simple, don't like it don't come in, they aren't going to go away at least for a while anon
>>
>>17390029
>on a deal he made as a kid.
Any details about the deal?
>>
>>17387775
I like this story. I think it may be true
>>
File: 1253575351035.jpg (132KB, 727x768px) Image search: [Google]
1253575351035.jpg
132KB, 727x768px
bumping for interest, I would like to hear more military stories
>>
>>17390307
Yes
The Newzealanders I believe had one I forget what they called him but basically it was a goat-man. their boys would be driving through training areas and the goat-man would across the road through the trees scaring the fuck out of anyone that saw him. they would hear strange sounds in the woods while camped out
>>
>>17387775
>be in the military
>real soldier
>NOT a fucking POG
>joined to stack bodies
>not a give a fuck who started the war
>>
>>17392006
Exactly, I never remember anyone caring who started what, we just wanted to shoot people and blow up shit. desu.
>>
>last night of underway, no flight ops.
>go to flight deck to get some air and shit
>see a big red and purple light coming over the horizon that appears to be rotating
>comes within a few miles of the ship
>suddenly zooms away over the horizon
>no one believed me when i told them
>military is scary man
>>
File: 1430366101168.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430366101168.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>>17387775
Amazing, this is actually true
>>
>>17392006

Military full of tools like you
>>
>>17390827
No way putin. Get your own technology
>>
>>17390827
This and the stuff about harvesting the human crop. Been thinking about this for the past few years now but yeah, don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist either so I never talk about it.
>>
>>17389627

Can you describe the dog man? Like its' appearance? What color was it? Did it look like a wolf or more of a feral dog?
>>
>>17392006
Just see how far you get without the POGs, grunt.
>>
Waiting for >>17389660 to deliver.
>>
File: giantsnake3.jpg (123KB, 550x408px) Image search: [Google]
giantsnake3.jpg
123KB, 550x408px
>>17387699
My uncle was with the UN peacekeeping force and spent time in the deepest darkest dankest heart of Central Africa. He has the best stories, which one do you guys wanna hear about:

>the time he found a pocket of carbon dioxide on the side of a volcano and kids who suffocated in it
>the time he encountered a worm-like cryptid in Uganda
>the time he crossed paths with a possessed baby
>the time he nearly died from a strange weather phenomenon while crossing the Equator

I'll be awake if anyone's interested for me to tell his stories
>>
>>17395449
Post stories
>>
>>17395449
Start with the baby.
>>
>>17395449
Either the cryptid or the weather thing
>>
>>17395449
Cryptid, go
>>
>>17395449
All of them anon. Don't tease
>>
>>17395449
all of the above if you have time please
>>
>>17395449
ded
>>
>>17395449
All of them. Start with the cryptid and then the baby
>>
>>17393623
>hey mom look i wrote my own fanfic military ufo encounter and posted it on 4chan pretending to be in the military
>>
File: 1452318271360.jpg (99KB, 993x803px) Image search: [Google]
1452318271360.jpg
99KB, 993x803px
>>17387699
>>
>On patrol in shitty Iraq town called Rahaliya
>Posted up on one of the bigger date plantations
>Mysterious blue light spotted radiating from shed I just walked by
>Doors were closed when I went by earlier, now they're not
>probably some kids trying to steal some dates
>get closer and I get a strong whiff of incense, and the light gets brighter.
>Weird rummaging noises
>radio for backup, some hobo is probably smoking opium in this fucking shed
>When I speak into the radio, whoever is in the shed hears me and the noises stop
>blue light still radiates. its fucking mesmerizing.
>I get behind a row of date palms and point my rifle towards the shed while I wait for my buddy to come.
>hes not coming fast enough
>I whistle to get bluelight's attention.
>Out of the shed walks a woman in a beautiful blue dress, fucking glowing
>I'm dead silent but my finger's on the trigger
>the woman walks down a parallel row of palms and disappears
>battle buddy arrives, doesn't believe me. typical.

No idea what the hell happened. Whore of Babylon anyone?
>>
>>17393623
that was above your paygrade, sailor
>>
File: 1456096742571.jpg (8KB, 314x301px) Image search: [Google]
1456096742571.jpg
8KB, 314x301px
>>17396673
Are you sure the dress wasnt white and gold?
>>
>>17396673
M'lady Babalon.

*tips Hadit*
>>
>>17394290
I would hope so thats their job dumbass. Would you rather it be full of a bunch of peaceloving hipster faggots like you?
>>
>>17387735
We're you stationed at ft stewart? Because Hinesville is loaded with cults...
>>
>>17387699
My dad was an air force officer during the war with ecuador in northern peru:
>dad is lost in the jungle, campsite raided at night by enemy soldiers (1 dead and several injured left behind)
>dad and 5 other officers escape, get going to the nearest checkpoint to ask for extraction
>middle of the peruvian amazon, no fucking body at least in 100 miles in any direction
>suddenly lights appears in the sky
>ufo hovering around in the jungle, ufo descends into a gap in the jungle
>dad and officers hide in the bushes
>tree humanoids in thick suits went down of the ufo and started to what it appears taking ground samples and burning shit
>this all last at least 1 hour
>humanoids retur n to ship, get the fuck out and are never been seen again

I know my dad as a straight shooter man, no bullshit ever comes from his mouth, so when he told me that story I could see he was fucking shocked or afraid of whatever he saw that day.
>>
File: nukesplease.jpg (10KB, 236x318px) Image search: [Google]
nukesplease.jpg
10KB, 236x318px
>>17394370
Don't of beings like that, I only want one or two advanced technologies
>>
>>17397224
tree humanoids? or THREE humanoids?
>>
>>17395506
>>17395618
>>17395853
>>17396089
>>17396175
>>17396208
>>17396272
>>17396317

Lol I'm not dead I had to leave my house for a while there is a massive flood happening in my hometown right now. Anyways the electricity is back on so I'll start with the baby:

>be him, attached to some Belgian commando
>Belgian dude is ridiculously sexist but apparently this is the dirty secret of UN
>one night Belgian dude goes out and has his way with a local whore
>the Belgian dude comes back sweating profusely, uncle asks him is he okay Belgian dude was like "wtf get off me"
>uncle shocked, he was nowhere near him
>Belgian commando next morning claimed that he felt someone licking his ear, refuses to talk about it
>three days later village is in an uproar over his UN attache - apparently someone raped a local woman
>uncle very suspicious but thinks nothing of it

This is where shit gets weird

>uncle is superstitious and goes out of camp to discreetly ask about African wizardry and fetish dolls for personal learning
>comes across voodoo priestess in a ceremony
>uncle asks why babby is on platform
>voodoo priestess is invoking a "ndombe" to find out who raped her sister
>uncle puts two and two together, asks for sister's name
>uncle comes back with evidence but scared to tell off Belgian dude
>later that night uncle and bunkmates hear horrible shouting and things crashing in Belgian commando's bunker, as if he is shouting at someone to go away
>everyone else but uncle falls asleep, then he sneaks out to get a cigarette break
>he sees a very tiny human being waddle past the fence post carrying something long
>hfw
>next morning, camp is in an uproar over the Belgian commando

Apparently the Belgian tried to commit suicide by slashing his own thigh, but Belgian was super hysterical at this point saying that a little imp did it. My uncle believes him . . . but says that wasn't an imp.
>>
File: sandworm-585x306.jpg (38KB, 585x306px) Image search: [Google]
sandworm-585x306.jpg
38KB, 585x306px
>>17395506
>>17395618
>>17395853
>>17396089
>>17396175
>>17396208
>>17396272
>>17396317

Cryptid story next. Backstory is this: look up this creature called a "grootslang" or "inkanyamba". Both are apparently different entities but both are reported from Southern Africa

>be him, before the babby incident
>1980s, height of apartheid civil unrest in SA
>uncle hates South Africa cos whites are racist and snobbish and blacks are hypercritical and backwards about nearly everything
>decides to volunteer for UN peacekeeping taskforce in the Botswana/SA border
>uncle loves it there because Botswanans are friendly af and the nature is stunning

So my uncle decides to take a trip with two of his attache mates to a nearby swamp

>uncle once again invokes his esoteric knowledge of the arcane to spoop his buddies
>"legend talks of a weird creature called the grootslang that has the body of a snake and head of an elephant"
>story fails to make the two men scared they just laugh at my uncle for being such a shitty story teller
>late afternoon, thunderstorm, all three found a bluff three meters above the river to avoid flooding
>one guy decides to take advantage of a lull in the storm to set up his fishing pole
>uncle and other guy proceeds to drink

Here is where it get's interesting

>uncle throws a rock into the river away from third guy who is fishing just to freak the shit out of him
>second guy makes funny monster sounds to further scare their buddy
>suddenly, something replies to the monster sound
>tfw
>believing it to be their third buddy they call out his bluff, waiting for a human response
>no answer
>both went back

Continue?
>>
File: Proceed.jpg (28KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
Proceed.jpg
28KB, 400x376px
>>17398235
sure, no need to ask
>>
File: peruboa2.jpg (17KB, 587x381px) Image search: [Google]
peruboa2.jpg
17KB, 587x381px
>>17398290
>>17398235

Alrighty. Before I continue, I confused a detail earlier on when I introduced myself. The cryptid story did not happen in Uganda, that was the weird baby

So anyways
>uncle walks back to camp alone, leaving behind second guy
>third guy at camp asks "did you hear some odd beast around here?" uncle pretends not to hear anything
>suddenly both men heard it again, both have their machetes out because fuck everything
>the second guy actually THROWS his machete into the bushes, and someone starts laughing
>turns out it was the third guy who pranked both of them. Uncle was not impressed but second guy was laughing like mad and asks uncle to retrieve the machete
>uncle goes ahead, and notices a nice clearing next to a slope overlooking the river

Later that night

>uncle takes yet another cigarette break
>super dark, doesn't even think of taking torchlight
>uncle trips, hands gripping on a tree trunk that was on the ground
>wait a minute . . .
>tree trunk starts to move ever so slowly, in fact the "bark" felt unnaturally smooth
>uncle scrambles on his feet and comes back running to camp. tells his buddies what he just experienced
>at that point both men were tired of pranks and hadn't caught any fish that day, also noting that they had not caught or seen a single animal around their campsite

My uncle maintains that the thing was not a snake. We have pythons in my country and they certainly cannot be mistaken for a tree trunk even if they rested on the ground in the dark
>>
>>17398326
>certainly cannot be mistaken for a tree trunk

I bet ur fat mums legs can be though
>>
>>17397224
Similar themed stories:
http://www.ufo-hunters.com/sightings/search/51439b340ad2e1e9be451ac9/UFO%20Sighting%20in%20Vietnam%20(jungles%20of)%20on%20Thursday%2012%20October%201967

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.ca/2012/04/close-encounter-in-cambodia.html?m=1

..actually, Google turns up several.
>>
File: goddamnright.gif (2MB, 199x169px) Image search: [Google]
goddamnright.gif
2MB, 199x169px
>>17398235
>>17398326
Good posts anon
>>
>>17398207
>Very tiny human
>Little imp
Is it in Green Colour? here in Malaysia we also have that kind of black magick to summon this creature we call "Toyol" to steal money or commit other things as well at a cost of blood.
>>
File: image.jpg (264KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 600x880px
>>17398326
Keep it going mate, these are great
>>
I was in the military, Marine Corp to be exact. Never saw anything crazy, like creatures or anything like that. Some weird experiences in Yuma, White Sands, 29 Palms, and Camp Lejuene.

A few from Fallujah and Iraq, including what I thought was a dream of me smoking a cigarette with another guy in the Platoon who was killed earlier in the week. I just attributed it to sleep walking or whatever... It felt weird, it was probably just emotions.
>>
>>17397224

In the army, I went on a mission and we took a helicopter to a place where fighting happened a few days prior, in order to take soil samples to test for white phosphorous and chemical weapons. It wasn't in equacor/peru though. IDK much about chopper technology and whether or not there are silent choppers, but some scared shitless commandos in the jungle fearing for their lives could easily misinterpret/hallucinate a completely normal and routine military operation as "aliens"
>>
>>17396478
its a weather balloon,stop posting this.
>>
File: aircraft_identification_chart.jpg (76KB, 798x506px) Image search: [Google]
aircraft_identification_chart.jpg
76KB, 798x506px
>>17399656
>>
More?
>>
>>17401972
>be in Kuwait
>flying in B-52 bomber over iraqi airspace.
>drop some bombs on barracks filled with 3,000 sleeping iraqi soldiers, each with wives, sons, and daughters
>get haunted by their memory till the day I die
>nope
>>
>>17402048
Sucks. Get some counseling, bro.
>>
>>17394290
Do you want the doctors and scientists taking bullets?
>>
>>17389627
>>17389660

How many porkchops are you eating? Come back.
>>
>>17389290
>"Oh shit, a werewolf! Better look at its dick!"

Don't ever change, /x/. Don't ever change.
>>
>>17402048
>be in Baqubah
>driving around in armored hmmwv's and Bradley IFV's
>shoot ragheads that try to fuck with us with 7.62, 25 mm, 5.56 mm, and CAS
>give absolutely zero fucks
>>
>>17389416
>Jeeps
what was this, the 70s?
>>
>>17403899
If you believe in the paranormal, why not give even a quantum of fucks?
>>
>>17403899
>get blown up by IEDs
didn't mention the best part ;/
>>
>>17389627
Bumping and waiting for Pork Chop to deliver
>>
Not necessarily nope but here goes.
When in basic, my platoon (and ours only) went to get shots. Pretty normal. After this though, no pt, no class, just a retaking of the ASFAB test on these sketchy computers.
We asked why we were retaking the test, they said they were just checking out the computerized version.
whatever, we do it. the computer screens are flickery and shitty yet they are supposed to be new.
whole platoon falls asleep at our desks. Drill sergeants yell at us all the time if we fall asleep in class, but not here. What the fuck happened? Thoughts?
>>
>>17404789
they put the nanomachines in you. they are in control now
>>
>>17399174
We have things like that in America too.
We call them Jews.
>>
File: angry jew.png (12KB, 218x255px) Image search: [Google]
angry jew.png
12KB, 218x255px
>>17387775
No! The goyim cannot be knowing this! We must shut this down!
>>
>>17404982
>blaming jews for your stupidity
we wuz vikingzzz n shieet
>>
>>17404969
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>17404995
The jews are the ones who start wars and make profit off of them
>>
>>17392006
Look, it's not right or wrong or anything about the soul. By enabling this behavior, you've fucked yourself, your family, your children, your friends. We must not let the world be tied up in this Beast.
>>
>>17405009
george bush is a jew?
>>
>>17405009

>says jews are in power
>doesnt realize almost every major conflict for the past 1500 years has been caused by christians seeking to expand their territory or financial interests

nigga, the only jew in power is jesus christ.
>>
File: the_thing_or_another.jpg (203KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
the_thing_or_another.jpg
203KB, 800x600px
>>
>>17404789
nanobots that destroy electronics
>>
>>17389363
I'm 33. Are you over 18? (Different anon)
>>
>>17389416
>>17389547
P A U L I D E S
A
U
L
I
D
E
S
>>
>>17403702
Our battle scientists will fuck up your battle scientists.
>>
>>17389665
Whata cuck.
>>
Can't kill the captain

The gun jams every time
>>
>>17405790
I mean, he's not wrong though.
>>
File: 1456282131818.jpg (130KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1456282131818.jpg
130KB, 500x491px
>>17405790
It's all Mohammed's fault. God wants his bloodline to be forgotten. A new prophet must replace him, not similar, not related. This is the obvious will of Allah
>>
>>17389416
nigga, I high as balls. how I finna your green text? also, the keys here feel like fucking chicklets. life isn't real. why does life feel like chicklets?
>>
>>17405806
>will of Allah
Speak for yourself, honey, thanks.
>>
>>17395263
Supply Tech detected. Stop hoarding all the velcro flags, rank slips and normal sized uniforms.
>>
>>17405842
No life, no light
>>
>>17405189
>>17405140
>>17405003
It is insanely newfag in here.
>>
Veteran here. Served 5 years in the army. Had some spooky shit happen in my old barracks room at Fort Hood, TX.
>get assigned room for disabled veterans who returned from deployment with injuries
>feels kinda spooky, hear weird noises in the room all the time but kind of brush it off.
>getting drunk every weekend with the rest of the cats from the hospital
>around Halloween
>everyone starts talking about playing with a quija board
>think it's all bullshit
>we light candles and turn out the lights in the common area
>I get shit canned and start blabbing about how it's all fake and it's just made up.
>hardly remember anything that happens, but vaguely remember asking the board if it knew my mom's birthday and it got it right on the money.
>pass out literally on top of the board.
>about 3 am my buddies said I woke up and just walked out without saying anything and took the long way back to my barracks room.
>never walked that way before so kind of creeped out to hear that I did that.
Cont.
>>
>>17405871
Nope, just a civilian who knows a lot of POGs and is sick of grunts whining about how hard they have it while simultaneously glorifying grunt life and putting themselves above everyone else. If you're gonna be a martyr, you can't cry about it the whole time just because someone else has it (somewhat) easier than you.
>>
>>17405916
>wake up the next morning feeling empty.
>not a normal hungover feeling.
>just kind of spend the rest of the day lying in bed and feeling depressed.
>later that night, skyping one of my friends from back home with laptop on top of me in bed.
>telling him about the quija board and weird feels
>suddenly laptop shifts on my lap for no reason.
>spaz out and tell my buddy I have to go.
>feels super quiet in room, hearing static around me.
>try to turn on some music to drown out the silence.
>second song on the playlist comes on and volume cranks up and repeatedly skips on one verse.
>sounded like some kind of demonic language.
>quickly turn off the computer and go for a walk outside. Afraid to go back to the room.
>seeing shit out of the corner of my eye entire walk. Feel as though something is right on my heels.
>finally go back to room and try to sleep.
>lying in bed staring up at dark ceiling when I feel pressure at the foot of the mattress.
>feel a pressure in my chest and see a dark silhouette hovering above my body.
>freak the fuck out and turn on the lights.
>try to sleep with lights on but can't relax after experiencing all of this random phenomena.
>same thing goes on for the next few nights.
>mixture of lights flickering, banging on brick walls at 2 am, dragging noises on the floor.
>start to think I'm losing my mind.
>time comes for me to change duty stations after getting probably 3 hours of sleep every night in that horrible room.
>move out and never experience anything like it again.
>not sure what is going on in that room, but I feel bad for whoever had to move in after me.
>>
>>17405928
>hangs out with POGs
>the POGs don't tell him that the only reason they exist is to support the infantry
>"Those damn grunts think we are here to serve them or something. Well fuck them size 7032-7238 combat pants are out of stock." "No we can't give out any velcro flags."

All in all though I kid around. Canadian POGs are pretty decent. We all know our role pretty well here, and bravado is minimal/used jokingly with each other.
>>
>>17399390
Yuma fav here. Pls elaborate anon.
>>
>>17405975
I fully expect bravado and bullshitting between any military groups/factions, I just hate the grunts who genuinely think they're better than everyone else while simultaneously crying about how hard they have it when it's what they wanted to do for the 'glory' in the first place. You sound okay, though.
>>
>>17405189
>muh ebul christians
>>
>>17405887
says the faggot trying hard to be a pollack
>>
>>17387735
nice rp faggot
>>
>>17399510

How the fuck does a train soldier mistake a chopper for a fucking space ship? And no there are no quiet helicopters. What the fuck man.
>>
>>17406441
He probably means those super top secret conspiracy MIB black helicopters.
>>
>>17406441
there absolutely are quiet stealth helicopters, look it up. they used them to get bin laden, but the pilot of one fucked up his landing and snapped the tail off. they demoslished the main body of the chopper but the tail was left behind, which is how we know whats up.
>>
>>17387699
When I was in Iraq I learned that many arabs believe in black magic, and we saw some weird stuff from time to time, but only one time really stood out. Not gonna greentext for time.

It was the middle of January and felt cold as fuck. (Only like 45 degrees but when it's 90 all day that feels frigid.) We had been tasking to escort this weird camera truck out to smaller FOB that was pretty much in the middle of fucking nowhere. When we got to the new FOB with the truck, the next night we were hanging out with the intel guys trying to see what their crazy super spy truck could do. We ended up dicking around with the thermal imaging on it, checking out farmers shitting at 2am and whatnot.

And then we saw it. Or thought we did. A heat signature that fit a general human body, but something was just.. off. When you look at a person through thermals, they're kind of a blob. If they have their arms at their side, you often can't even differentiate them from the body. But this thing had long, too long, arms. The legs seemed crippled and incapable of the flexion it takes to move. I still remember the way it shambled along, jerking movements.

Whatever it was, we lost it past a field into a canal the tiny village nearby used for their waste.

Now I love spoopy shit. I wanted to mount up and follow that fucker. But when you have an intel lieutenant present, no fun shall be had.

Also, the canal where it shambled to was full of garbage, shit, and wastewater. Still no idea what the fuck we saw.
>>
>>17390827
I think I can help a bit with this.
The military possesses a wealth of technology and biological weaponry that few are aware of.

Think vaccinations are the only safeguard the government would use to protect their investments of millions that go into training an operator? Wrong. The government has been using some form of experimental gene therapy on troops for some time now. Enhanced reflexes, endurance, targeted hormone replacement to reduce fear, fatigue and emotional responses.

Primary example - Chris Kyle.
Like many other operators, Chief Kyle's experiences with PTSD and similar symptoms are likely induced by the drawbacks of these "therapies".

Any blowback that could be directed towards the government is deniable in the extreme. Since Vietnam and Agent Orange, every war has had it's own experiments into building a better soldier.
>>
>>17396673
Confirmed bullshit for being alone on patrol in country.
>>
>>17396911
I always hated being on Benning and not Stewart when I was with 3rd ID. Stewart had better weather, better shit nearby, better facilities. Now I hear I missed out in cults?

The spoopiest thing in Columbus was mullets and black people.
>>
>>17406626

I fear having conspiracy retards like you in mainstream society. You're literally retards that think they're smart. The scariest kind of retard.
>>
>>17406400
I'm a christian myself. Its better to be self deprecating than t blame the jews for everything than "muh xenophobia"
>>
>>17406441
PTSD/fear-induced psychosis/etc will do strange shit to a person.
>>
>>17399390
Any ufo sights? Tell us your story
>>
>>17406626
Sup, Chris Carter, how's the new season coming along? Work on your editing.
>>
>>17387735

>some college kids missing
>found their van flipped
>saw a dog man

like, jinkies
>>
>>17387735
>be dogeman
>nobody knows about you
>until some kid makes up story about you
>>
>>17406658
Why are you using language that implies he is multiple retards that think they're smart?

>you are literally retards that think they are smart

When trying to insult someone's intelligence, try not to insult your own.
>>
>>17407137
>autism
>>
>>17407140
>autism
>>proper English
>>
>>17407165
I'm not even the guy who you were fagging with. You have autism.
>>
>>17407169
I must be a really high functioning autistic.

I don't know what's more obnoxious, the fact that 75% of /x/ is obviously 12, or that they have no idea what autism is.
>>
>>17407185
>autism
>gets mad over stupid shit in the internet
>>
>>17397224
SPACE ENTS
>>
Helloo anonymous
>>
>>17406629
Nice reading skills bro!! Congrats!! You forgot the part where his buddy was like 15 seconds away though. Idiot
>>
>>17406658
Get the fuck out then. I hate when people come to a chinese paranormal imageboard and shoot down any ideas that are out of the ordinary. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>17407440
All soldiers on patrol in country must maintain visual contact at all times. On top of that, troop movements on a dismounted patrol are conducted at interval in small units consisting of a team sized element minimum.

It's not a lack of reading comprehension, simply a working knowledge of military tactics and procedure from personal experience.

TL:DR, go fuck yourself faggot.
>>
>>17406985
kekerino
>>
Test
>>
>>17404789
never happened to me buddy
>>
>>17387699
bump 4 moar
>>
>>17389363
You're here forever anon, don't fucking kid yourself. It'll be you one day.
>>
File: Benedikt_Magnusson (1).jpg (4MB, 2503x3338px) Image search: [Google]
Benedikt_Magnusson (1).jpg
4MB, 2503x3338px
>>17387699
>Be me
>2004
>Newly promoted commander, EOD flight 20th Civil Engineering Squadron at Shaw AFB
>Be out at old munitions depot on Perimeter Road, being decommissioned for security (it was less than 50 yards from the wire)
>Moving crates of Mk10 detonating caps
>Suddenly hear "LIEUTENANT! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?"
>Turn around, guy in old tan uniform with old-style master sergeant's stripes (six down instead of five down, one up)
>Guy in tan says "You've got two crates of those, they're WET, and you're about to put them in a truck without grounding yourself? You're a GODDAMNED SAFETY HAZARD, SIR."
>Realize exactly what I was about to do, set the boxes down, touch the bumper, pick them back up and store them.
>Guy in tan says "Good, don't do that shit again. Maintenance doesn't like cleaning up body parts." Guy walks off.
>Ask squadron CO if there was some old MSgt who was authorized to wear a uniform that was 40 years obsolete.
>Colonel laughs and says "You met Charlie? What dumb shit were you about to do."
>Explain, Colonel tells me "That's the ghost of MSgt Charles York. Charlie retired in 1960, died a year later. He was pretty legendary for being a hardass on safety. If he called you out, you were about to fuck up hard.
>Go back before the building is closed, thank MSgt York for continuing to stand duty.
>MFW I was saved from killing myself by a 40 year old ghost.
>>
>>17407518
For a bunch of 18 year old high school drop outs, rules are always flexible, especially when the village is loaded with paladins, perimeter patrols, choppers, snipers, etc. If your battle buddy wants to take a shit or beat off out of eyesight, its going to happen. And we were basically security guards to make sure friendlies don't steal achmed's dates or sleep on his sheets.

nevertheless, my buddy thought i made up the story to punish him for breaking that "rule". But that was probably the one night where the rule didn't matter.
>>
>>17409215
entertaining to say the very least
>>
>>17391978
Fuck I live in new zealand, close to the military base in upper hutt as well as the bush.
>>
>well I'm going to die anyways and the world has been taken over by some force of evil that I may very well have honorably served for almost a decade, I don't care if men in black show up at my door. I can't say I've seen aliens, but the united states government is definitely hiding some remarkable technology, and quite a bit

bro if u can share more on what u think is going on in gov i willlove u forever
>>
> be me on hmas Darwin circa 2009 as a marine technician "FFG" or Oliver hazard Perry class, U.S sailors will know what I mean.
>doing machinery rounds around two/three in the morning and walk down the ladder Bay to auxiliary machinery room 2.
>low pressure air compressor to my right, switch board in the middle and h pressure air compressor on the other side and static exciter next to it. (two boxes, on 4 x 6 foot and the other 8 x 6 foot)
> get to the bottom of the stairs, look over to my left, Port side and see and older man, maybe sixty, full grey beard and green overalls.

I didn't think about it for a couple seconds on account of my tiredness and the job at hand, but when my brain when one plus one durr, I noped the fuck out of there nearly smashing my head open on the hatch. Didn't go back down there till the following night and after telling my watch and one of the older blokes said the old electrical rates used to wear the same outfit thirty years ago.

Alot of strange things on that ship, mate saw a black cloud over him disappear in another space and a light that was never actually on in the space between the stack.
>>
>>17409215
I would love to believe this...
>>
>>17389665
You said Dexterous? I'm currently on that ship...can confirm odd happenings.
>>
>>17387775
You didn't quit fag. You were chaptered, but you didn't "quit".
>>
File: My Skateboard Will Go On.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
My Skateboard Will Go On.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>17406614
So what do you think it was, and why would black magic be related? Like a demon or spirit?
>>
>>17396673
Poster probably long gone, but what did the dress look like? Like what style of dress? Google image something similar?
>>
>>17404789
testing to see what kind of tricks they can use with computer screens and visual stimuli, would be my guess. Congrats. You just helped further some mind control jackass's career without your consent (which I suppose is half the point). I doubt you did anything beyond get a free nap, though.
>>
>>17406441
People have done a lot dumber.
>>17397224
The guy here was running for his life in a fucking war. Bright lights + object in the sky + altered mental state from stress is enough for most people to report much dumber shit than a helicopter as a UFO.
>>
>>17387699
Do you see your gun? Now you dont.
>>
>>17387699
There you go I gave it back.
MIB
>>
>>17410288
How did you like those bulletts dissappearing into thin air after u shot them?
MIB
>>
>>17397224
Was it the border clashes in the 80s or 90s?
>>
>>17409890
I remember you telling this story before. Weren't you also the guy who said a guy offed himself in a compartment or some shit on a ship?
>>
good bread
>>
>>17410285
No MIB
>>17410288
Delusions
>>17410318
Poor Grammar

Confirmed for Schizophrenic
>>
>be soldier
>get shot
>>
>>17392006
Are you that bulky faggot I always see at the Karaoke bar wearing a t-shirt 4 times smaller than your size singing "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"?
>>
>>17403821
This is 4chan after all
>>
>>17410744
I know it's on somethingawful in a ghost thread, I can't remember if I've posted it here before.

Yeah, was a chick though in their heads and showers. The stokers cut her down but the pipe itself is still bent between the hangers and lagging crushed. Was over a guy she'd been sleeping with on the ship and over a deployment, when they got a month back from home, he called it quits as he already had a missus at home.

She obviously didn't take the break up well. Though I don't think anyone's ever seen her. There's too many unexplained things that happen on ships to really over think it.
>>
>>17409215
If not true, at least it's funny
>>
>be Canadian army reservist
>Summer 2014, aiding relief effort after lowlying town was basically flooded out
>there was a bunch of looting right after, basically because humans are the real monsters
>got to rummage around in abandoned houses and remove any weapons before anyone else stole them
>seemed like busy work at first, but we ended up finding a literal tonne of guns, almost a third of them not legal here
>and that was just what the looters didn't get to first
>that night the weather got crazy again and we couldn't send a transport out
>since we had a dozen crates full of guns sitting out in the open, the co's had almost half of us guarding the camp in the pouring rain

>at about midnight, must have been the one moment nobody was looking at the crates, we heard one break open
>guns floating away in the field we were camped in, which had essentially become a wide shallow river
>everyone scrambling to find them all
>one guys screams, everyone stops
>soldier on his knees, huge wound in his chest bleeding profusely
>kept saying he "didn't see it"
>nobody knows what happened for months
>ask him about it a few months later when he's back from medical leave
Turned out that literally no one, not even him, saw what stabbed him in the chest.
>>
>>17409488
>>17412833
>>17409952
Absolutely true, anons. I can't prove you I ran into the man, but my Colonel told me about him and I can prove that he existed. He was one of the first guys to get the bump to E-9, Chief Master Sergeant, just before he retired in 1960.

http://afehri.maxwell.af.mil/Documents/pdf/Original%20Chief%20List%20all%201700.pdf
>>
File: 1454193752885.jpg (9KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1454193752885.jpg
9KB, 211x246px
>>17399313
Why did Darth Vader let werewolves into my house?
>>
File: muhreen.png (278KB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
muhreen.png
278KB, 800x583px
>>17392006
normies will never understand these feels.
>>
>>17405842
How many marijuanas did you inject?
>>
>>17399390
station in 29 palms now, care to tell the story?
>>
>>17410460
Early 90s, near alto cenepa. It was very common to see ufo during war time in that particular part of the country.

Peruvian Air Force has a lot of stories about close encounters with ufo and such. Most of them remain unknown to the public but there is one, a friend of my dad, i think is mayor or comandante san martin who fought a ufo in another part of the country. His story was subject to a documentary in discovery channel i think, you can find it online.

I have one spoky story about a guy i know who saw for a period of a week a number of ufo in another part in the country far south called la joya if you want to i can write it down, although is not military per se, but occured near an air force base.
>>
>>17414457
>I have one spoky story about a guy i know who saw for a period of a week a number of ufo in another part in the country far south called la joya if you want to i can write it down, although is not military per se, but occured near an air force base.

Tell us.
>>
>>17389290
Ask your mom.
>>
>>17398326
Keep it going, I'm interested in the other two stories your uncle had and you're a good story teller.
>>
>>17414457
>Early 90s, near alto cenepa. It was very common to see ufo during war time in that particular part of the country.

UFOs are disguised top secret military vehicles. It's very easy to make a chopper or plane look like a flying saucer. Come to terms with the fact that there are military aircraft that we have no idea about, and they make them look like saucers so that reports by observers aren't taken seriously.
>>
>>17415248
fucken rekt
>>
File: e26.png (434KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
e26.png
434KB, 680x650px
>>17417618
shilling for peruvian super tech
>>
>>17417858
lol keep in mind the US pretty much had its hands in every central and south american conflict for the past century. honestly, it was probably americans taking soil samples for bio weapons or whatever.
>>
File: 1455127849191.png (281KB, 410x443px) Image search: [Google]
1455127849191.png
281KB, 410x443px
>>17412893
I know what it was
>>
Someone archive this thread!!!
>>
>>17412893
Holy fuck i was there too. McMann?
>>
>>17412893
>>17418092
If you two are legit, say so so we can listen as you discuss the night's events.
>>
File: 877199-scooby_shaggy2.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
877199-scooby_shaggy2.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>17406985
That must of been where he got his weed!
>>
>>17409215
why is that dangerous?

Wish uniforms would note that they are talking to strangers to their works
>>
>>17418260
I would assume if there was a static discharge from him while he was loading detonating caps, there is a possibility the shock could trigger one of the caps, causing it to detonate. Almost all explosives made nowadays rely on electric to detonate. If you want an example go look at the Mythbusters episode in which they detonate a Jaw Breaker, they use an electric current and touch it to the fuse which detonates the gun powder inside of the jaw breaker.
>>
File: 1438323829024.jpg (80KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
1438323829024.jpg
80KB, 800x580px
>>17400406
Funny thing is the Rosswell craft was a weather balloon and they laced it with the UFO shit to keep attention off it, since the actual purpose of the weather balloon was to be used as a prototype drone and spy on Russian soil over the pacific.
It's much better to make it seem like they have UFO shit, and since they don't that means there's no harm in people believing it.
>>
>>17406614
congrats bro, you saw a skinwalker

probably a good idea you didn't chase it... those things are crafty.

It might have been faking being crippled to trick predators into coming near it for an easy meal.
>>
>>17402048
“He wondered what the man's name was and where he came from; and if he was really evil at heart, or what lies or threats had lead him on the long march from his home; and if he would not really have rather stayed there in peace”
>>
Not a ghost story but always spooked me in an existential way.

>gramps fought in Korea
>was part of a heavy machine gun crew
>enemy soldier snuck up on their position and killed gramp's best friend
>gramps couldn't reach his rifle in time so he had to use his knife to kill the guy
>said he forgave the enemy soldier because he knew he was somebody's best friend too

He told that story a single time to my father one day while he was drunk.

Never spoke about the war ever again to anybody as far as we know.

And I guess the spooky part to me is how a man can live with such feels and you'd never know by looking... the fucking silent battles people fight in secret all around us.
>>
>>17409979
Not the US military and no contract binding me for X amount of years. I could quit when ever the fuck i wanted.

And i did
>>
>>17399390
White sands story please. I actually Live by there
>>
>>17409988
Not necessarily related, just a possible thought on what happened.

Still not sure. We we tracking it using a long range thermal camera that literally has an entire truck to carry it.
>>
>>17405189
>moorish invasion of Spain
>Japanese feudal wars
>imperial China
>Mongols
>Mughals
>ottoman invasions
>the Huns!
>Vikings

Yes. All caused by Christians. Speak it brother.
>>
>>17418822
Damn, good point. Clearly the jews caused all of those.
>>
>>17418822
and all of those happened in the last 1500 years
>>
>>17418503
Never heard of skinwalker in Iraq. I thought they were usually found in dense forest. All the stuff I've read on them usually just involved them "wearing" people, or whatever they do. You know the stories, friend in the woods speaking in short sentences, being a general creep.

I guess it could've been a skinwalker. The thing is the FOB we were on had a nearby village of less than 50 people, and that's pretty much it for 75 miles outside of a few little hamlets of a dozen or two people.
>>
>>17412893
sounds like looters wanted those guns. Whats the rest of the story? Were you smart enough to log the gun serials as you look them into custody? why wasn't someone on crate watch? what did medical say about that dude's chest wound?
>>
>>17389632
I feel bad for laughing
>>
>>17418043
Most threads are auto-archived now, newfag. And there's always 4plebs.
>>
>>17418982
Could be a local djinn, perhaps.
>>
>>17419502
I thought djinn were elemental in nature. This thing read as a human body as far as temperature on the thermals, maybe a little bit lower since the limbs were thin and visible without much diffusion on the edges.
>>
>>17419502
The blue chick in the blue dress story up top could be a local djinn. Supposedly blue djinn are a thing

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3pov2m/when_did_jinn_djinn_genies_start_being_depicted/
>>
>>17406614
>>17418982

I'd say it was probably some mutant/disfigured person.
>>
>>17413460
He found your lack of doors disturbing.
>>
>>17418273
Jaw breakers contain gun powder?!
>>
>>17419508
I read somewhere that angels are made of light, jinns are made of smokeless fire, and humans are made of clay like pottery clay. Smokeless fire would definitely show up on the thermals whether it's literal fire or something figurative.
>>
>>17420364
What are you fuckin stupid?
>>
>>17419855
Not ruling that out. I saw tons of people missing limbs, burned to hell, disfigured from injuries. It just struck me as more than a little odd since my team (four infantrymen) and an intel officer and two intel specialists all saw this shit. Even the intel guys who operated this truck for their entire deployment didn't know what the fuck it was.
>>
>>17420364
Any kind of fire would register on thermal imaging as a massive blob of black/white energy. It would be impossible to discern any shape.
>>
>>17420428
They still have a physical form and interact with objects like we do though, so they're going to have some humanoid shape. I just meant ghosts don't usually show up on thermals (or this board would be full of fucking meme "ghost" pictures of people made with an fake ass "thermal" filter.) I don't mean they're a fucking fire ball floating around. I mean jinns' bodies would definitely have heat if they're made of anything called "smokeless fire". Calm your tits, soothe your boobs, de-stress your breasts, etc. I'm not fighting with anyone here.
>>
>>17420493
Yeah, but what I'm saying is don't you think the heat signature would recognize as slightly different than a human's if they're an elemental being? Obviously I can't say for sure, I just think that would be odd.

Anyways, is there any consensus on the physical forms and/or tangible manifestations of djinn?
>>
>>17420515
Jinn are totally "real" beings with physical bodies. Their element so to speak is fire, whereas ours is earth and angels are light. Jinn have free will like we do. I think they're nature spirits but they're mostly of the asshole variety because Arabs are mostly assholes. Shepherd cultures and all that. Pre-Islam, they were worshiped for favors because they're powerful but not worshiped in the way of an organized religion.
>>
>>17398207
>>17399174
Sounds like a Tokoloshe, some scary stuff brah.
>>
>>17390949
Damn right I would serve
Help my country
Get paid
Get laid
Get to play with military hardware on taxepayer dime
Instead of me paying for didn't do muffins kids and white kids free education
At least I work for my shit
Mitaey for life son
>>
>>17418990
We did log all the serial numbers that weren't filed off, none of those went missing. Everyone was on crate watch, that was the whole point of putting over half the camp on night watch. And if I recall, medical just called it a 'puncture wound' or something nonspecific like that
>>17418092
Nope lol, sounds familiar though
>>
>>17394290
Rather be a tool then a do nothing pansy candy ass slack jawed faggot like op
>>
>>17420635
Sorry, almost half as I said before, not over half. Got carried away there
>>
>>17420631
This all day.
Free college.
Free (albeit shitty) healthcare
Free pussy cause Murica
Free training in numerous weapons systems and explosives
Free hand to hand martial arts training
Knowledge of a unique experience and insight that will never be available again.

10/10 din regret shit
>>
>>17420635

lol my spidey sense detects that there was some whiskey round the campfire while on taxpayer dime...
I was an MP for a decade- a puncture wound and a story like that would've been investigated HARDCORE. There's more to the story or you're just good at writing creepypasta.
>>
>>17420635
>>17420635
filed off serials, methinks you hit some mob weapons caches, and they came back, and the only sentry still awake got held at knife point as they ran off with their weapons. Also, guns don't float.
>>
>>17420359
No, the Mythbusters put gunpowder in one to simulate one exploding, the whole reason they did tests with Jawbreakers is because when they're exposed to prolonged heat, they can explode when punctured and cause chemical burns and such. They severed one in half, hollowed it out a little, then filled it with gunpowder and glued it back together then used an electronic detonator to blow that shit to kingdom come
>>
>>17418454
finally someone actually knows what they're talking about with roswell
>>
>>17398326
>>17398207
>>17398235
brillant stories dude are you sure your uncles ciggy brakes wernt smoking joints instead?
>>
>>17394447

>don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist either so I never talk about it.

Good. If there's one thing we don't tolerate round these parts it's people like you
>>
>>17387775
You had to join to figure that out?
>>
>>17418968
Every last one of them.
>>
>>17420631
>>17420748

More like

>Be deployed in a hostile, horrid environment where the weather and nature wants to kill you just as badly as the people
>Live with constant fear and stress, see shit people were not meant to see in spite of being POG
>Come home with depression and a million shitty health problems
>Have trouble finding work
>Have nightmares every night
>Marriage ends
>Feel fucked up and isolated from the rest of the world with no sign of it ending

Trust me, one of my best buddies is going through this shit right now. None of this is worth all the free "perks" you're going on about, you sound like fucking recruiters.
>>
>>17423039
Or I just sound like an infantryman who possesses mental fortitude and emotional steel.

I would trust you, except I've been to Iraq and you haven't. So shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17423111
You don't have to be in the military to sympathize with people you know who are dealing with the psychological effects of modern war. I hope his buddy realizes he's not alone and his life can be good.
>>
>>17423143
I'm not saying you do. I lost my brother, my uncle, and several friends, as well as having to deal with post-deployment shit like PTSD.

Aside from that, the military still isn't a bad deal. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything, and it bothers me when people who haven't experienced it firsthand voice their opinion as though they have anything to actually say on the subject.

Would you trust a lactose intolerant ice cream man?
>>
>>17423152
I'm not saying it can't be worth it to you. I'm just saying it wasn't worth it to that guy's buddy and knowing someone who has more problems than perks definitely makes you wary of being in the military. It isn't fair to you when people denigrate joining the military, but at the same time just seeing your friend fucked up is going to make you dislike the thing that fucked him up.

A lactose intolerant ice cream man still knows what his best sellers are. He just can't tell you anything about your experience eating ice cream. You're eating an ice cream cone, and that guy's buddy dropped his lemon ice on the ground and is trying to pick grass off of it. No one wants to be in his shoes, and avoiding the situation is what most people are going to do. I think people have the most psychological resistance to hearing your experience because recruiters and movies play up the heroics of the military, anyone with a negative experience first or second hand plays up the horror, and the bipolar media plays up both. People get the impression the military is a scam to use people up and discard them. You have to deal with a lot of skepticism that you're better off having been in the military despite plenty of fucking pain. I know several people that are better human beings for having joined or been drafted even. A friend of mine was in Vietnam from beginning to end, and he's literally the most kind gentle man I know, but don't sneak up on him because he will flip out inside even if he doesn't attack you. He's still a great human being.
>>
>>17387754
Shut the fuck up no one likes you
>>
>>17423111
>>17423152

Typical "you haven't served, so shut up" response. Military gives you a shitty attitude too, especially toward civilians. I don't have to get involved in shit I know is bad for me to see how it affects others around me. I've got plenty of military family and friends to base my judgements on. Many of them are doing just fine, but they still wouldn't call it cakewalk. I'm not belittling your experiences, so don't belittle mine. That's the kind of arrogant shit I can't stand.

>>17423143
>>17423329

This guy gets it, thank you, bro. I try hard not to go to the extreme other end of the spectrum, I have huge respect for those who choose to serve in the military. I do not, however, have respect for the people at the top who promise naive young men glory, then chew them up and spit them out. For starters, the VAs still need a huge fucking overhaul. This shit should not have gotten to the state it's in, even if we're doing better than, say, what our troops went through after 'nam. It's still a mess. We still can barely handle the physical side of things, let alone the PTSD and mental issues, which is arguably the worst of it. When the people you love come back irrevocably damaged, of course it makes you angry.
>>
>>17423481
The VA is fucked up. If the government really believed their patriotic rhetoric, the VA would be the golden standard of medical care. Makes me want to slap the shit out of everyone dropping the ball.
>>
>>17389627

Did the dogman smell of febreeze and have one or more badges clipped to his fur? Furries can be quite dangerous if startled
>>
File: ride is starting.jpg (184KB, 553x936px) Image search: [Google]
ride is starting.jpg
184KB, 553x936px
Anyone have haunted tank stories?

I like tanks.
>>
>>17387699
Was on patrol in iraq 2007 close to mahmudiya. My platoon came to a house that had a dude chained up outside to a large engine block. He was just moaning and reaching out to us with his eyes rolling in the back of his head. Inside the house was a large iraqi dude dressed like a woman. The flood of the house was coverd in about a 1 inch layer of shit and piss. Fun
>>
>>17424557
did the gimp guy survive? Did you arrest the transjihadi? I need some closure lol.
>>
>>17424591
No nobody was detained. They didnt have weapons or anything. We were just on a random patrol hoping to get shot at. We debated releasing the gimp but my platoon sgt decieded he was probably there for a reason. I think that house may have been where that village put its insane people. I was too tired at the time to give a fuck, it was only later that i realized how strange it was.
>>
>>17424309
This x1000
>>
File: 1456295614237.jpg (85KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
1456295614237.jpg
85KB, 528x492px
this thread fucking ruled desu senpai thanks for the tales
>>
File: enlist.jpg (218KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
enlist.jpg
218KB, 760x596px
>>17392006

Fight the good fight, anonymous.
>>
>>17418454
Project Mogul.
>>
>>17398235
whyd you stop
>>
>>17389627
>a lot of psychological study taken from the past century is being used to influence the entire world
The Memes!
>>
>>17418273
Electric blasting caps have been out of service for over 20 years. Its all shock tube and det cord now because it is safer. Nothing standard that any 21B would be handling is electronic. Now as for bombs/missles etc, that is a different story and is not at all related to blasting caps.
>>
>>17425523
Classic
>>
File: boot_company_272.jpg (65KB, 631x329px) Image search: [Google]
boot_company_272.jpg
65KB, 631x329px
US navy bootcamp(RTC, Great lakes) is legit haunted by recruits that have died there over the years.
Ask any navy veteran or anyone currently serving in the navy, they'll tell you.

Here's some of the 'famous' spirits there.(will post my personal experience next post)
>girl in USS Constitution, Ship 06 had stomach problem, never reported it to medical, died two weeks later puking up her own blood in middle of compartment
>Ship 06 closed down shortly after that for several years, reopened recently, stories of compartment roving watches seeing a silhouette of a female wearing Utilities and a yeoman pouch
>She's known as the Roving Yeoman

>be USS Kearsarge, Ship 11
>division practicing for their WTI/PI inspection
>Chief calls everyone to pull out their recruit training guides in their A/B drawer
>everyone does so, but one recruit who didn't do it in time
>chief confronts him, then drops him. After awhile the recruit told Chief he was hurting in his chest
>chief didn't care, kept dropping him
>recruit has heart attack, dies on the spot
>was found out later that he was doing an Atkins diet and had a heart condition he never disclosed
>Same thing as Roving Yeoman, shadow of recruit in NWUs roving the compartments at night
Only reason I know that so in depth is because that Chief is still an RDC, it happened in 2013. Story spreads like wildfire in bootcamp.

>be me, talking to graduated recruit in THU (Where recruits waiting to go to A school stay at, ship 05)
>told me one day he was helping a petty officer rove the abandoned ships (barracks not in use) and he at the USS Chicago when his experience occurred
>be THU faggot
>in ship all by himself, checking for any leaks, problems in the compartment head, etc etc
>daylight outside, but the whole ship being dark it can easily get dark
>continued
>>
>>17425809
>on the first deck just getting started, he's getting a knock in his stomach, something bad.
>ignores it, continues the roving,
>going up the third deck, instantly fucking cold everywhere
>P-Way almost pitch black, gets scared and hurries up all of the inspections
>nopes.jpg the fuck out of there when he gets to the end of the P-Way and hears something coming from the last compartment remaining to be inspected
>gets to ladderwell, feels a breeze on his back that causes him to fall down the stairs, blacks out
>wakes up to the petty officer freaking the fuck out on him, wondering what happened, he was out cold for a whole hour
>told petty officer what happened, they just agreed to not report it to the OOD of ship 05

USS Mason, ship 17 is spooky as well, never found out the story behind it but I remember talking to one of the RDCs one night in the fishbowl after TAPS and he used to rove the abandoned ships, Mason is the transferring barracks for people joining the navy out of other services, (the two week long boot camp thing)
Before they were going to use it for that, they had people every now and then check up on the ship to make sure it's good to go with no issues, same shit the graduated recruit in THU was doing. He didn't tell us much on what or why but he said the moment you walk in there you get cold chills in certain parts and you just get really fucking uncomfortable in that ship. He always had a bad feeling about being in there. It spooked him so badly thst when he was choosing what to do when he was going to go back on pushing divisions he specifically requested NOT to be in the mason.

>continued, last one I promise
>pic related, Chicago barracks right behind the division
>>
File: Bootcamp-09.jpg (251KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Bootcamp-09.jpg
251KB, 1000x667px
>>17425834
oh yeah I quickly forgot something, the ghost in USS Kearsarge is nicknamed 'Charlie', because the compartment he died in was C-02.

Anyhow, here's my main paranormal experience
>be in USS Arleigh Burke, ship 04(Same barracks for recruits going SEAL, EOD, rescue swimmer, etc)
>be Inna field day, only one cleaning head because we didn't have an organized head crew
>swabbing the small showers
>out of fucking nowhere one of the shower heads turn on. Cold as shit. Water all over my fucking NWU blouse
>scream "What the FUCK", turn off shower head and look around, nobody around me, everyone else in the house
>take off blouse, on my way handing it to laundry crew one of the RDCs pull me aside and asked me why my blouse was soaken wet
>told him what happened, just looked in the direction of the head and went back to the fishbowl (RDC compartment office)
And that was that, told laundry crew and word got around, nobody took a shower in the small one for the next few days.

That was my main paranormal experience, there was other shit like when I was manning the 02-04 roving watch, the toilets would all go off at once, and the hatch to the compartment would slowly open and stay open for 20 or so minutes.

Anyhow, that was about it. There's a few other things that happened to my buddies, mainly in Ship 11. It's 0430 rn tho so I'm going to sleep, if anyone cares to hear the other stories just let me know, I'll post them later today when I wake up
>>
>>17425743
He was air force, dude. There's no sense to what those flying ass clowns get up to.

Only the army issues common sense anymore, and only to enlisted.
>>
>>17425857
>if anyone cares to hear the other stories just let me know, I'll post them later today when I wake up

Yes please.
>>
>>17387775
Pussy
>>
>>17392006
I can sniff out others like me, you are not even a fucking POG or service member yiu COD faggot.
>>
>>17426841
I don't think you know what POG means, breh.
>>
>>17387775
Are you me anon?
Fuck being in the service
>>
>>17427036
So what reasons are acceptable to go to war?

You can't tell me you actually believe in righteous defense of god and country
>>
File: 1455259091374.gif (2MB, 251x185px) Image search: [Google]
1455259091374.gif
2MB, 251x185px
>>17406985
>>
>>17427064
This reminds me of fisting some German milf when I was in Dusseldorf.

Got to put my whole hand in her butt. She pissed everywhere. Good times.
>>
>>17426259
>Army
>Common sense

You guys are basically mouth breathing retards

We actually say we have to army proof stuff
>>
>>17427132
>We actually say we have to army proof stuff

That's because the air force is full of pretentious cunts who think they're worth shit.
>>
>>17427079
Mah nigga

I miss okinawa

>Degenerate Japanese sex is best sex

>>17427050
I went for schooling travel and fucking foreign bitches also enlisted in a non combat job for it
But saw all the messed up dudes that came from deployment and saw some guys with fucked up bodies and personal lives

said fuck this im going home before my liver explodes plus fuck waking up at 5 am and fuck jet fuel
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 1597x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 1597x534px
>>17396754
Underrated post.
>>
>>17427140
>pretentious

Big word for an Army cat did you have highest ASVAB score in your platoon?
>>
>>17427141
Never got to Japan since I was army. Those German women, though. They've ruined me for American women.

I also went for school and travel and the free pussy deployment badge. I went airborne though, so when I was sent to Iraq I had to pound ground outside the wire.

After I got home I was so jaded on following orders and all of the bullshit outside of deployment (briefings, details, admin, etc). I just wanted to go smoke weed and follow my own orders.
>>
>>17427155
There was plenty of army on Okinawa Torri station, the one radio out post behind foster and even had some army guys on kadena got drunk in their barracks from time to time

Jap women make hate American women so much man should have married my ex gf oh well
>>
>>17427149
Actually, that's quite possible.
It kind of bothers me the perceptions people have though, because I was airborne infantry and while we very much so did have our fair share of braindead shitbags, we also had a surprising amount of highly intelligent joes.
>>
>>17427162
Never knew any dudes who were stationed in Japan. I just know it wasn't a primary duty station for any infantry units outside of the marine corps.
>>
>>17427163
Not trying to knock you bro all in good fun there is a reason they call us the chairforce most of the guys i worked with were huge faggots and pussy ass niggers army marine and navy bros best bros to drink with and chase tail with
>>
>>17427165
I know some airborne and some special forces are on torii station but its a small group and they stick to their own
>>
>>17427168
It's all that inflated ego swagger, man. Back when I was like 18-19 just out of infantry school I could pull bitches with my eyes closed. I was under the illusion that the world was my oyster, and that self fulfilling prophecy pussy was great.

>>17427173
Wish I would've known there were even army dudes in Japan at all, I would've applied for reassignment.
>>
>>17427190
I was lucky and spoke some japanese and had lived in tokyo before i joined

My dad was in the mexican military for their SF and taught me how to run and pt like a beast so was and still am in pretty good shape picking up jap chicks was easy got to be a chad in my unit

Cringed hard when the other branches saw our unit doing PT :(
You would have loved it mang japan was too much fun
>>
>>17389416
yes i do actually.

>you'd be amazed at the junks ive seen
>>
>>17387699
This is the only nope thread, so I'm gonna shit it up for a minute.

>Be me 45mins ago
>Just got home from class, taking a shit
>My cat is with me, parents are asleep
>Hear screaming outside
>Nowenteringdefcon5.jpeg
>It's close, in my yard, practically outside the bathroom window
The best way I can describe it is that it was short, and intense screaming, but it sounded like whatever it was was out of breath.
>Cat hears it too, she's at attention
>Wipe ass, grab knife, check all Windows
>Hear it a few more times, never saw anything

I sat in silence waiting for it again, but nothing. There's no way it was human, or a wild cat. I live in Virginia for those interested
>>
>>17428553
probably a rabbit getting merc'd
>>
>>17411727
Fucking right.
>>
>>17425857
Waiting for you.
>>
>>17425857
I'm interested, keep posting
>>
>>17406534
Those stealth helicopters aren't literally quiet- they still make noise, and certainly aren't silent.

Most of their 'stealth' comes from being harder to detect via radar or similar methods, which are much more often relied upon in air defense networks than 'listening for rotor wash'.

They may have some kind of noise dampening as well, I don't know, but I guarantee you they aren't absolutely silent.
>>
>>17407185
Not even any of the guys you're arguing with. THe dude said 'I hate people like you', and when he was speaking in plurals he was referring to 'people like you', with you being included in that group, not just you as a singular entity.

I don't know if you're stupid, autistic, or just have shitty reading comprehension (either explanation is valid) but there you go.
>>
File: laughing normans.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
laughing normans.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
>>17417858
>the guinea pig used as a mouse
>>
>>17403702
A society that separates its scholars and its warriors will have it wars fought by idiots and it's decisions made by cowards.
>>
>>17431444
Trips of truth
>>
>>17431444
the trips have spoken
>>
File: guy.jpg (27KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
27KB, 800x600px
>>17405493

Yours sucked
>>
>>17418092
>>17412893
Are one of you fuckers Alan or Axeworthy? Goddamn, boys, small world.
>>
>>17387775
feelthebern motherfucker.
>>
I don't have a picture, but the lake is call "Mazraa" and its located on the base next to Camp Fallujah. The base that was at Lake Mazraa was called "Dreamland" by the locals because that's where the Baath Party, Uday and Quesay hung out.

>Water stopped flowing from the Euphretes one day.
>Lake starting to dry because heat of summer.
>Mud showing, then mud started drying up.
>AK-47's, RPG's, Tank Rounds, Huge dug trenches filled with the shit.
>Other holes reveal piles of bones that would make that "Sky Burial" image look like child's play.

Knowing that Uday and Quesay hung out there, come to figure out that the little huts that surrounded the lake were for their mistress's. When Uday got tired of them, in the lake they went.

>During first deployment, huts at far end of the base.
>2 miles walk around the lake to the phone center.
>Moonless nights, and by yourself (Fuck that whole battle-buddy shit) was spooky.
>Had a hard time not seeing things sitting in the reeds, things crossing your path, whispers.

>Second deployment, I just assumed everything I was seeing were Jackals.
>>
>>17426722
>>17430931
>>17431370
My apologies for the late response. Totally forgot about this thread. Got two stories.

>be my buddy in ship 11
>his compartment is directly across C-02
>be one night, week three of training IIRC
>30 minutes after taps, everyone up dicking around in their skivvies and ski masks rolling on the deck making animal sounds (totally normal thing that happens in boot camp)
>OOD comes in, freaks the fuck out on everyone and tells them they're gonna get sweaty tomorrow morning
>everyone scrams to their racks
>roughly 20 minutes later, most people asleep besides him, writing letters to his gf
>in the port side corner of the compartment, by the laundry room where there are empty racks and no one sleeps there, one of the racks is slammed shut, opens again, slams shut again
>happens five times straight, one after another
>roving watch freaking the fuck out running over there with everyone now awake confused on what happened or who did it
>nobody was over there
>RCPO tells everyone to get back to their fucking racks before the OOD comes back
>next morning during holiday routine RCPO tells their 1st RDC what happened, he used that as an excuse on why everyone was out of their racks when the OOD caught them
>after chow 1st RDC told the whole division it's common weird shit happens in ship 11, after the one recruit passed away weird shit always happened
>in his old divisions he would always have recruits telling him they hear the locks moving around at night(theory that it's Charlie rushing to get his training guide out of his rack)
>incident happened again a few nights before his division graduated
>never got sweaty that day

Next story coming up, it's something that happened to my recruiter when he was in the Constitution 10 years ago.
>>
>>17432199
Spooky. Keep 'em coming, bro.
>>
Gagetown spoops from my thread. Turns out my room in the shacks is haunted.

I've never felt anything strange here before, and that's as someone who's spent eight years in a house haunted by the ghost of a murdered kid, and one week here alone in this room. My roommate, on the other hand, not all that into ghosts and paranormal, has had several nights where he's felt unnerved when alone here at night.

So, tonight,I get back from the movies to find him attempting to sleep with all the lights on. I'm asked if I believe in ghosts. Turns out, at roughly 11:20pm, my roommate had turned the light off and went into his bed.

He immediately felt unnerved, followed by a very intense chill. He rolled back over to see a figure standing by my bed that had the impression of being an old soldier. I'll add that nothing was around my bed that could cast a shadow, silhouette, or create any such illusion. He tried not to look at it and saw it walk towards him, then around his bed, stopping to stare down at his face from behind the headrest, by the closet. He felt genuinely afraid during the whole incident, and felt that the presence was unfriendly.

Additionally, during the time period when the presence was felt, my laptop's wireless connection went out.
>>
This one is from US Air Force Basic Training. I've actually got a few.

>Good EC monitor, put myself on night EC (so I can shoot the shit with my buddy)
>322 TRS so I'm in the old-as-fuck building
>0150, time for a latrine check
>Walk in
>Missed the last one, motion activated lights are out completely
>Don't activate when I go in
>Flip on my flashlight, check the showers
>Hear a stall door slam
>Turn about, no movement
>Check the stalls
>Nothing
>Go back into the hall
>Buddy didn't see anyone leave and the latrine is clear
>Check the bays, no one is up
>Few minutes later, CQ calls up, blasts us for having the dayroom door open despite the swing shift having closed it
>Check the room
>Window is unlocked and open

Alcatraz (the common nomenclature for 322 Blue) was notoriously haunted. I've heard a secondhand story of possession but most of mine deal with late night EC, early KP, and some more from Med Hold (I was a holdover Airman). Had some interesting nights coming back from a SAMMC driver. I'll post them later if I remember.
>>
More Gagetown spookiness:

It didn't happen to me, but my buddy Bloggins.

A few months ago, Bloggins and Bloggins2 were tasked out to help make sure one of the shacks' rooms had all the accommodations kit on the room lists. Aside from them and the guy manning the security room, there's nobody in this building.

So, they're working their way through rooms when they hear something, and a door slam at the end of the hall. Not knowing which door it is, they check all the doors. Every single one is locked save for one. Blogginses check it out, look in the closets, call out... No one there. They leave and lock the door, weirded out but carrying on with their job. Soon, they hear a door outside the room their in slam shut again. They check all the rooms - it's the same room as last time, mysteriously unlocked. They lock it up again and go on their way, somewhat unsettled.

Not even making it all the way down the hall away from the room, the door to that room slams behind them. Blogginses are extremely creeper out by this point, so they go back to it and lock it, this time making 100 percent sure that it can't be opened. As they leave to see the master corporal I'm the security room to explain that weird shit is going on, the door slams again.

They break into a run and panickedly explain what's got them in full nope mode. The master corporal doesn't believe them until he watches the security tape.

On the tape, they clearly had locked the door multiple times, and multiple times, the door had opened itself.

"That's fuckin weird" was all he said on the subject.
>>
>>17387699
I'm on a phone, so greentexting would be a hassle, so I'll just tell the story as is.
When I was a new recruit, I went through a short basic training, and immediately continued to a professional course to sort of teach me and my group how to do our job for the next three years. Basic shit, nothing out of the ordinary. Not a warrior, just a basic soldier.
During that course were used for the base's security duties quite a lot. It was a rotating duty between the different courses, again nothing special. We went on 2-4 ratio. Doing security for 2 hours and "resting" for 4. In reality, you either go to classes during the resting time, or you can't sleep for shit because there's no time for consecutive sleep.
And boy were we tired...

We had this guarding position. A small stationary concrete square where the back side is open. You stand in it alone for 2 hours. If you get shot at, that square is your cover. And you just stand there. And when you're sleep deprived, you start seeing things.

I talked with a fellow girl soldier, and over three years later I can no longer remember if it was her story or mine...
There were low palm trees and a stop sign in front of that square, on the other side of the road. Your unfocused and dazed eyes drift towards them naturally. She and I began seeing things.
I think I saw a person standing there, looking at me. When I regained focus, I only saw a tree. That cosoldier told me she once saw in that same position a girl, in a red dress, skipping on that other side of the road. When her eyes tried to follow the girl, she realized she was looking at the stop sign.

You see weird stuff out of the corner of your eye when you're tired in the dark...
>>
>>17432354
>On the tape, they clearly had locked the door multiple times, and multiple times, the door had opened itself.

>"That's fuckin weird" was all he said on the subject.

>see evidence of ghostly activity
>give no fucks

lol military

Thread maxed out, great stories, guys.
>>
File: 1450982265500.jpg (74KB, 407x546px) Image search: [Google]
1450982265500.jpg
74KB, 407x546px
>>17423481
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuut upppppppppp you fucking pussy
>durr my friends some faggot pog who saw a few dead kids and animals here and there and there and now he's scarred for life
>I didn't do it myself but I beat Halo 3 on legendary so I think I know a little something about the millitary

Jesus fuck off fag there's at least 3 of us here who actually deployed and said it was awesome stop trying to be all muh feelinz
>>
>>17433756
Spotted the CoD fag.
>>
>be my uncle, guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier, Arlington VA
>somehow this post is extremely honorable despite the immense boredom
>its basically where careers go to die
>every single night, hears intense sobbing and wailing coming from underneath the stone
>like someone is trapped, or in hell
>he put with 3 years of this before he retired.
>He hates talking about it.
>>
>>17389263
>http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-354
this
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.