[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: 1(506).jpg (43KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1(506).jpg
43KB, 550x366px
This structure is at 4 points in my town and it appears at night.
>>
What?
>>
>>17385647
>it appears at night
Why is it daylight in your picture?
>>
>>17385653
>why did you take your picture outside of pitch blackness? I can see all the details!

never change /x/

OP where do you live and precisely where is it showing up?
>>
Looks like a pile of trash desu senpai
>>
>>17385657
>Anti-witchcraft operative detected
>>
>>17385664
>Anti-witchcraft operative detected

Im a practitioner you tool, Im making fun of you for the absolutely retarded question of why OP took a picture in full light.
>>
"Let's glue some shit together and put it at random places during the night - someone's sure to believe it's supernatural or aliums or something"
>>
>>17385692
They were probably just trying to kill their neighbour's cat for shitting in their yard.
Either that or getting boo to come back from LA, forget about showbiz & settle down.
>>
>>17385657
>>17385672

are you that dumb? i'm not the guy you talked to but.

if it appears during the day too then why did OP make a point to say that "it appears at night?" because he's some autist trying to make a spoopy shitthread.

and you're the type of gullible idiot who swallows it up and ridicules the only person who thought about it critically.

not surprising that you are a "practitioner" either.

never change /x/.
>>
>>17385647
It almost looks like a voodoo symbol. Like the mark of a loa or something. Just spitballing here.
>>
>>17385703
are YOU that dumb?

OP said they appear at night, where in that sentence does he imply that they exclusively appear at night, it is clearly, and OP clearly meant, that it is a construction that is being put together in the night and left in place. Whereupon OP took a photo after the light had come up so he could actually show it to us.

Anon is the one leaping to assumptions and attacking op because of those assumptions.
Anon did not think about it "critically" he exercised zero reading comprehension and zero ability to reason beyond his immediate assumptions.

Then your dumb ass jumped in to defend him out of what? Some sense of duty? Professional courtesy among two top tier retards?

Shut the fuck up and let OP answer the one relevant question asked in this entire thread before you shoot your mouth off and shitpost.
>>
>>17385708
I had the exact same thought, though its not a veve Im familiar with, Im getting a santeria vibe, which is why I asked OP where he lives and exactly where it's appearing. If he says "south texas, its appearing in the middle of the crossroads" then we have a solid lead.
>>
thats easy $$ in scrap metal bro >>17385647
>>
File: к.jpg (46KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
к.jpg
46KB, 550x366px
i meant that someone is making it in the night.i live in Bulgaria im a big city at the coast. I havent took the pictures i got them from a information site in my city.There is 2 more pictures 1 is zoomed and te other is the locations of the other crosses
>>
File: 145613463472778.jpg (41KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
145613463472778.jpg
41KB, 550x366px
This is the locations where the crosses are found.
>>
sometimes around here people put up crosses on roadsides near sites of fatal road accidents

probably some kind of memorial, my man. maybe it is not a common tradition in your city or country, but in lots of places ppl heap up items in memory of someone who died nearby there, perhaps recently or perhaps on or around the anniversary of their death.
>>
>>17385708
Yeah. I was gonna say voodoo, hoodoo, or santaria.
>>
>>17385713
maybe i didn't phrase it the right way but i obviously knew what OP was saying and i stand by what i said.

he gave zero information other than "spookies come at night" and then abandoned his shit thread so if anyone's retarded here i think it would have to be you, for taking it seriously in the first place.

sorry your practitionering turned out to be a delusion, making you this desperate for something to believe in, but the whole thing is absolutely meaningless.

>one relevant question asked in this entire thread
i didn't see anything relevant. you really think there's something important going on with a piece of garbage (because that is exactly what it is, regardless of intent) left out on the fucking sidewalk? you need a new hobby then.

why don't you get MAD some MORE? it's kind of funny to watch you try so hard to matter.
>>
Its probably someone leaving a memorial. Around where I live people leave lit candles on street corners.

Either that or someone is trying to start third impact.
>>
It never ceases to amaze me how a pair of shitposters can detail a promising thread.
>>
ok i got more information .The guy that did this is crazy from metaamphetamine and people says that he was making strange movements.I will copy paste the link to the information site.It is in Bulgarian but i think u cant translate it in google.http://www.flagman.bg/article/96102
>>
>>17385771
i wonder where he got all the materials to make the crosses
>>
>>17385653
>>17385703

You people are fucking stupid.

>It appears at night.

Eg, it occurs at night, it's not there one day, it is there the next day. The only time it could've been placed -- was at night.

What, like, it HAS TO vanish during the day in order to satisfy the way OP phrased it??
>>
1 year ago he was making ''guns'' from metal hammers and shit and he makes his own clothes i can send u his facebook profile if u want.Sorry for this stupid thread i thought it was something wicca or vodoo
>>
>>17385761
>accusing me of being tryhard
project much?
ANd oh look, OP responded, provided source and even has an official reference to it being 'black magic' we're /x/ related now. You can fuck off, the thread is back on track,
>>
>>17385780
It's not any voodoo or wicca I recognize, but your area of the world has it's own type of witchcraft too, can we see the facebook page? This is interesting.
>>
this is it
>>
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again. how to fix thiiiis
>>
File: g.jpg (5KB, 318x318px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
5KB, 318x318px
here are some of his pictures
>>
Looks like roleplay to me.
>>
File: gg.jpg (41KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
41KB, 403x403px
>>
File: ggg.jpg (54KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.jpg
54KB, 576x960px
>>
>>17385878
put a space in the address so the system doesnt recognize it, or add (remove) inside the address somewhere, that should allow you to post it.
>>
his name is Goran Goranov you can search him in facebook
>>
>>17385894
I like this guy.
>>
facebook(this is him).com/goran.goranov.549/photos
>>
just add www.
>>
>>17385894
>prepare your anus
>>
he is good person to the good and real bad to the bad if u can understand me
>>
>>17385910
>facebook

I dont see much here to support him being a witch or an occultist.. We need someone more experienced in balkan witchcraft.
>>
he was bodyguard of a one of the bigggest bosses in my city.But his boss was assasinated with C4 under his car and only Goran was alive after it.
>>
and after this he got mad and started doing strange things
>>
its a memorial
>>
the interesting is that there are 12 crosses
>>
>>17385647
OP is a retard and fucked his own spooky thread up (which he has obviously been planning for a while) before it even started. Anyone defending OP is either a retard or OP trying to salvage what little is left out of his thread
>>
>>17385657
>>17385775
>>17385766
All OP probably.

>45 posts 18 posters.
>>
>>17386001
So angry.
>>
>>17385832
please come back to your precious thread now and tell me again how i was the one who fucked it up. i don't see you bumping this important info about some bulgarian retard.

>>17386040
he's right
>>
>>17385955
I looked into it and did find a few things that indicate the use of 12 crosses as being important, but not in this way. Usually it's on different walls in a church, or arranged in a circle. We still need an anon who knows something more about baltic withcraft to confirm or debunk this.

>>17386004
can't be bothered to take a screenshot for you but the writing styles should be obvious enough to know you're wrong.

>>17386087
>tell me again how i was the one who fucked it up
There's that excellent reading comprehension and projection again, I never even said that I just said you were mentally deficient, and in your words "I stand by what I said".

Any more info OP?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.