[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: received_10153276378531860.gif (2MB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153276378531860.gif
2MB, 300x198px
Im a 22 year old male, reading some of the posts here has me thinking about a past experience that happened to me when i was 7 or 8 years old...

As a child and even to this day I am afraid to sleep in total darkness, my mind simply cannot handle it.

But I recall one night vividly when I was a kid and I will share this story with you all.

One particular night I decided to sleep in total darkness (no idea why), and I remember my mothers room door was visible from where I slept in my bed. Her door was open and I felt a strange sensation, I watched as a tall, dim glow of light in the shape of a man crouch under her doorway and then mine aswell, making its way to the middle of my bedroom where it got down on its knees folded its hands and looked to be praying at the side of my bed. This thing looked to be wearing robes and in my perception of this thing it had a beard/facial hair.

I remember the pure fear, adrenaline rush this gave me. I was mortified, I had a very negeitive response to seeing this. And this wasnt like seeing shit move in the pitch dark due to mind trickery. I was watching this happen in real time and it didnt end until my mother came running in to turn the lights on due to my screaming. It was vivid. But it could it be bs? Was my 7 year old mind capable of rendering what it thought Jesus looked like in my sub conscience and projecting that into my field of view? It felt so real, but so scary at the same time.
I know what I saw but I feel like I cant Believe in it. How can it be true?

Thoughts? Past experiences?
>>
>>17385411
Bump
>>
I got one
>be 4 years ago
>fresh out of college, in a small-time metal band with some friends
>got an apartment way the fuck out in the boonies to practice without annoying anyone
>had the huge propane/water tanks on the side, no telecom at all, 30 minutes drive from the nearest village
>acres of nothing on all sides - mostly woods, farmland, that kind of shit
>literally 3 miles between us and our neighbors on either side
>heavy smoker at the time and I kept weird hours
>winter time
>we have a wood burning stove/furnace and we're out of natural gas, so I'm out chopping wood at retarded AM
>being winter it's dead silent around except for my manly grunting and the splitting logs
>suddenly hear scraping noise from nearby evergreen copse

Cont
>>
>>17385667
>look around
>can't see, dark as shit
>fumble for phone, turn on flashlight app
>scan treeline, nothing
>happens a few more times
>finally on like the fifth or sixth time, light lands on something
>quadrupedal, too short to be a deer, no wild dogs/wolves in area
>can't see well at that distance but very human-looking face
>no fucking clue what this is but it's looking dead at me as I'm looking at it
>frozen for I don't even know how long before it just kind of fucks off back into the trees
>turn and bolt inside, immediately make plans to pay out remainder of lease and move back to the city
>also discovered I'd shit my pants

no idea what the fuck I saw that night, may just have been overreacting to wildlife orsomething, but that thing did not look natural and I definitely don't want to go back for another look
>>
>>17385411
Not sure why did you take it bad... after all you said, whatever it was, didnt come with any kind of negativity. He also been praying. Maybe he is part of your family and been caring for you. Who knows.
>>
>>17385674
Where you located? Had similar experience in WI
>>
>>17385684
western NY at the time, out near Lake Erie. Went to college at SUNY Fredonia.
>>
>>17385680
Character looked biblicle. Ancient like.
>>
>>17385685
Blue eye shine?
>>
>>17385411
Sleep Paralysis

Every. God. Damn. Time.
>>
>>17385727
Had an episode of this years back. Couldnt move or talk and heard little things running around me laughing and one of them was whispering dirty sexual shit in my ear. As i began to come out of it i could hear them running up the stairs laughing to themselves. Was aroused but then frightened.
>>
File: 1447233951670.gif (2MB, 290x157px) Image search: [Google]
1447233951670.gif
2MB, 290x157px
>>17385411
I have one, but, it's not really in the same vein as yours. Posting anyways.

I was probably around 6, I remember because my brother had already been born, so, I had to be older than 4. One night I went outside with my dad while he was grilling up some dinner. After a while, he'd finished grilling everything, and took it inside. As he went inside I told him I'd follow shortly.

Then, just before I did, something caught my eye. It was this ball of light descending into the seat of this massive tree in my back yard. It wasn't very big, maybe twice the circumference of a basket ball. It came to rest floating in the seat of this tree, and I was totally mesmerized, I was just in awe of what I was seeing.

But, it seemed anyhow, this quickly faded, and I ran inside to get my dad. But when I started telling him about it, he just seemed totally disinterested. I was baffled, my dad always watched UFO shows and stuff like that, I thought he'd come running outside. As I stood there considering what to say in order to get him interested, I noticed, there was no dinner, and my mom wasn't present. I asked him what happened, and he said we ate a while ago, as if I had been present.

Eg, what seemed to me to be 10 seconds time elapsed, was actually several hours.

So I mean, I just put it out of mind. I couldn't convince my dad and it didn't make sense to me, so I opted to forget about it.
>>
This is legit true happened to me between the ages of 8 and 10 years old. We moved to this crummy rent house when I was younger, it wasn't a bad home perse but I could always feel something was off. The living room used to be a garage, the old living room was now a dining room that connected to the kitchen, the kitchen was small and that led to a sort of open den (this would be my room soon at the moment me and my middle brother shared a room) from the den a long hallway that led to a bathroom, two rooms and the master bedroom and had a another small narrow hallway that lead back to the dining room.

I didn't mind sharing a bedroom with my brother, to this day I don't even know why I wanted my own room but for some reason I wanted to make that den my room. My oldest brother had the best of the two other rooms so i had no choice but the den. I begged my parents for days even perhaps weeks eventually they caved. I made a big mistake....
>>
>>17385818
continued:

The den was the biggest room in the house other than the living room and I was convinced I would have the coolest room amongst my brothers. There was a problem though. The den only had 3 walls so i could see into the kitchen and pathway that is a part of the hall. Never did I have issues sharing a room with my brother but it seems that as soon as I was alone I set myself up for attack. I began having a crippling fear everynight. It was a type of fear that suffocates, makes your blood boil, and skin tingle. I don't know what I was afraid of it was an animalistic type of fear like my instincts were telling me you shouldn't be here.

I was obsessed with toy story at the time so whenever the fear came about I wohld keep replaying the movie over and over again in my mind until I passed out. I always made sure my blanket obstructed my view of the kitchen as well another instinct for some reason....
>>
>>17385837
continued:

After about a month has passed things began to get really fucked up in my new "room" If you could consider it a room. It was just a makeshift room really and my oldest bro would always say "dude I dont even know why you wanted that room". Anyways every time the fear would return I would have the strongest urge to go to my parents room, furthest room in the house. Courage was not easy to build up with this type of fear but when I felt strong enough I rushed to my parents room so fast I could feel the wind in my ears. I made sure to always keep an eye behind me as I ran, this was another response I felt I was doing out of instinct I mean its not like I even saw anything. It was only the fear right? well it seens my ventures into my parents room every nigt began a new terror......
>>
>>17385850
continued: also sorry if my typing is clumsy im typing this on a very old and shitty mobile device.

It seems that stepping over the threshold into my parents room began a cycle of horrifying dreams that wouod occur every fucking time I went into my parents room. It was the exact same dream every time too a very simple nightmare really. The nightmare involved me running to my parents room looking over my shoulder. That is when the darkness appeared a dark, cloaked, figure a complete silhouette of pure fear. It was the fear I felt but could not see.

I was always running like i was running through sludge figting to get away from the dark man but the dream always ended the same. I would always make it to my parents room and he would stand by the threshold watching me. On a tangent, one time i had a dream I was in my oldest brothers closet and found a small dark figure that grabbed me this dream only ever happened once. Things really started getting weird the more this dream cycle continued...
>>
>>17385871
continued:

These dreams were so similar to my circumstances in real life that frankly to this day I can not remember what was a dream and what was real. I have memories of playing this game during the day where I would run laps around the house until I felt the fear. I would start in the dining room run through the kitchen, then my room, down the hall, take a right down the narrow hall, and back to the dining room. No idea why i did this (kids are fucking stupid). The dreams got worse and I started having a new trance like dream. In this new dream there was a beam of blue light. The light resembled water but if you put your hand through it the light felt solid. Its weird as fuck I know but thats the only way I can explain it. This dream would always end with the light pinning me to the ground.

Now your going to be unsatisfied with what I am about to say but thats the end of the story. Things sort of stopped happening once we got a pet cat (no clue if this is significant, cool cat though we named him hobbes) and it wasn't long before we moved. I have felt the fear only once after, I swear I saw something out the corner of my eye in a mirror, then I never felt the fear again and I will never forget it. If you must know my father was an assistant pastor for all my life my mother was going to school to be a nurse. Was it all real or just a kids wild imagination. I prefer to believe we evolved to sense predators for a reason.

If any of you fags think this is copypasta go fuck yourself. This shit was horrible to go through.
>>
>>17385704
Sorry I had to go to work and it's a total mess here

My band was Refracted Perspective, we played a few shows around the Buffalo and Erie areas
>>
>>17385411
>Thoughts?

You were dreaming. That's all.
>>
>>17385918
good story anon
>>
>>17385411
>I will share this
RP
> with you all
>>
>>17386138
yea I mean it coukd have all been fueled by a child's fears but those dreams were far too lucid. It is still very unsettlng to me.
>>
>>17386063
Was wide awake. Hadnt been in bed llonger than 10 minutes before it happened
>>
>>17385411
Very strange. Proabaly just your half asleep mind playing games or someting
>>
>>17385411
your uncle molested you

faggot. you prolly like it lmao
>>
we are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization. we do not represent evil nor do we worship devil. we do not advocate violence or harm against anyone.the Illuminati it a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread truth, knowledge and enlightenment. we advocate peace and only exits for the betterment of mankind.we do not promise you riches or however we can advise you on how to obtain these things only if you truly desire them.if you TRULY seek to become member of the Illuminati then please follow the simple steps below for consideration into our organization. email us via [email protected]
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.