[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious nocturnal noise baffles experts and terrifies Oregon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8

File: imrs.jpg (36KB, 480x284px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
36KB, 480x284px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/21/listen-to-the-mysterious-nocturnal-noise-baffling-experts-and-terrifying-an-oregon-community/

>An Oregon neighborhood is baffled by a mysterious sound that has been appearing for weeks. Local authorities have not been able to explain the shrill noise.
>To some, it sounds like a giant flute played off pitch. To others, faulty car brakes or a steam whistle echoing in the distance.
>Descriptions of the shrill noise piercing quiet nights in Forest Grove, Ore., run the gamut, but those who’ve actually heard it seem to agree on one thing — it’s awful.
>“It’s definitely a horrendous noise,” Dave Nemeyer, fire marshal of Forest Grove Fire and Rescuefold ABC News. “I have no idea what the noise is. [The resident] described to us that it was coming from the middle of the street. To me, it sounds like the sound of train tracks, that metal screeching sound, but there are no train tracks near her home … so that’s obviously ruled out.”
>Residents began hearing the strange noise, which lasts anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes, several weeks ago,according to ABC affiliate KATU. It is loud enough, residents say, that it rouses them from sleep and drives pets crazy.
>Paula Lynchtold NBC affiliate KGWthat she managed to record the sound on her cellphone earlier this month. She said it was the third time she’d heard the noise that week.

Video in article.
Pretty spoopy stuff m8s.
>>
>>17385003
Yeah, some kind of faulty braking system or gas being released from a valve.
>>
>>17385070
They already said it wasn't a gas valve.
>>
>>17385003
Anyone remember the weird trumpeting noises that were getting posted years ago? They were all over the world and sounded quite similar?
>>
>>17385132
This random anon does
>>
>>17385003
Sounds like steam or something escaping from a pipe joint.
>>
>>17385003
They're heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrreeee
>>
>>17385132
The air trumpets yes
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjVkQvsBn4
>>
>>17385160

yeah. ok. keep puffing that pipe joint of yours, buddy.
>>
The institute
>>
>>17385003
It's just the earth fucking itself. thats just it's moanings.
>>
>>17385003
nigga thats me playing me flute! Don't judge! I'm getting better!

In all seriousness this is the worst one yet. I got more spooped with the videos "all over the world" playing war of the worlds sounds
>>
>>17385329
I could imagine it being pretty spooky if you didn'texpectitcoming, though.
>>
>>17385132
Yep. We heard them here in my town. (For privacy reasons I won't say which town but I live in Montana.) They were terrifying as fuck and made me cry.
>>
>>17385003
I just played that video and my cat is freaking out right now
>>
Kid with air horn. Or something creepy.

>>17385528
Mine's acting normal. She didn't like the sound but she didn't freak out. Granted, she is a guardian angel shapeshifter, so she probably doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>17385421
sounds insane

>>17385003
bro wtf this is shit
>>
File: oh.png (213KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
213KB, 640x443px
>>17385570
>>
First of all this is the first time i hear about this kind of phenomenon and the fact that i didnt know it is weird enough. Im talking about that video with the worldwide compilation the kind fellow posted above.

I have a simillar experience which i used to share with others when i was younger but as the years pass we get the leave these things behind.

So, here goes.

>be me 10-13 not older
>at country house, middle of the forest, completely remote are at a huge radius
>no electricity, candelight and flashlights because father is backwords
>late at night, home alone, father is out to work at the next vilalge (musician)
>at same room with my sister and our kitten
>naturally cant sleep, im fucking terrified of this place, always have been. i never go back there anymore.
>holding tight on my pillow listening to the house creaking and the fauna outside doing fauna noises and freaking out
>waiting for the familiar sound of my fathers jeep so i can fall asleep in peace
>after hours i finally hear it, the low humming of an engine in the silent distance
>but it's not coming any closer, it just stays there
>it was coming from the nearby creek
>at first i think that there must be a problem
>dont move at all
>as the time passes it's getting closer and closer but its clear to me that its not a vehicle
>because it doesnt come from anywhere close to the road
>it's coming from the hillside which is not mobile accessible
>as the humming comes closer and closer to the house the cat is starting to lose it's shit
>it's on full attack mode and running around like crazy, trying to squeeze itself in narrow places
>im completely freaked out
>at some point the humming is directly above the room
>i lost it
>when to my sister and tried to woke her up but she wouldnt wake
>tried to explain to her but she was in a deep dream state she wouldnt listen just mumble
excuses like its dads car dont worry
>i curled next to her and tried to convince myself to sleep
>it worked.

cont
>>
cont

Next morning i tried explaining my father what happened. My father is a dangerously open minded man. He jumped straight to aliens and Vril and whatnot. He has been always telling us stories about this kind of stuff, trying to familiarise us with the unknown.

To this day im not sure what was what happened last night. I was trully a very imaginative kid, and have made up a whole bunch of stories, but this one, had a certain impact. The experience was new to me. I cannot forget it and i dont think its a false memory i made up. I cant forget the humming, the whole house trembling, the cat freaking the fuck out.

Well, thats it. I'd realy l ike to relieve something like that but im afraid to desire it. You know what they say.

Anybody got any tips of what it could be?
>>
It's the green ranger
>>
>>17385140
I do, whatever came of that?
>>
If I can remember correctly, the one in canada was due to a bulldozer scraping on concrete at a skate park that was being built. The kiev one was construction related as well. One of them was due to the way the wind was blowing amongst the buildings, and the others were hoaxes (they took the noise from a game if I can remember correctly and superimposed it onto the videos).

As for the thing Oregon sound, it sounds almost exactly like a rusty merry go round that you'd find in the children's play area of a neighborhood park. But those things are never THAT loud, so probably faulty brakes on a logging truck (hey guess what, people use those even on FLAT roads! GASP!).
>>
>>17385706
ELF generator. Your dad's a CIA handler grooming you to assassinate Emperor Trump.
>>
>>17385735
i fucking knew it
>>
sounds like someone abusing large, rusty machinery, right?
>>
It's nothing eerie at all I'm afraid, just the noise of dying vehicle breaks miles away, the sound bounces off thick cloud and perturbations in atmospheric density, the bouncing event distorts the audio so much that only the high notes remain, resulting in the seemingly eerie, alien sound.
>>
>>17385003
I heard people say once that the weird trumpeting sounds people recorded a while back were Earth noises, eg, the sounds of electromagnetism and fathomlessly heavy rocks colliding.

This sound reminds me of how one can make noises with a glass of water.

As a tinfoil bodysuit conspiracy theorist: I'm inclined to think it's Earth noises.
>>
>>17385421
What did it sound like?

Most likely if you are hearing negative sounds like this it is a warning and an indication that you should vacate that particular town/city.
>>
>>17385764
This. I can't believe people seem to think it could be anything other then something with a simple explanation.
>>
>>17385773
Ockham was a Christian philosopher btw senpai, he believed in Jesus.
>>
>>17385773
>>17385764
you guys don't even want to believe
>>
>>17385790
Yes I do but I want to believe the truth, not some derived or conceived fictional explanation.
>>
It's scraping metal, not gas. You can tell by the way the sound "nips off" at the end. Judging by the volume I'd guess its fairly large, possibly a rustly roundabout at a local park being spun by the wind.
>>
>>17385769
Only saw this message now, sorry for the late reply.

The sound was cool at first until I realized it was coming from the sky, then it freaked me the fuck out. It sounded like a bass-heavy trumpet playing one note, mixed with an airplane. But it was definitely NOT an airplane. I do live next to an airport and there were planes flying in the sky at the time but I promise you it sounded like nothing I have ever heard before. It was extremely loud as well, even louder than the planes that take off over my house. It made the house rumble.

I can't vacate, I'm a NEET. This town is actually really nice, I'd be too heartbroken to leave it unless I'm going to Glorious Nippon or Canadia. I was born and raised here and it's actually not a very spooky town. There are some really creepy things but overall it's not creepy, just really pretty and maybe full of meth labs.

>>17385870
The volume is extremely loud in the video, though. They'd have to be right next to it for it to be that loud.
>>
>>17386231
>maybe full of meth labs
Don't leave it too late before you leave.
>>
>>17385723
>>17385140
>>>17385132
>This random anon does
I was referring to myself.
I remember the noises, the massive "storm clouds" that followed, and all the videos that were taken by frightened civilians.

I was at the bay by Monteray with my family when everyone hears the sounds of trumpeting or something (it could have been beugles or something else, but I'm no music major).

Booms of lightening(?) struck as well but there wasn't a cloud in sight..not a plane nearby..

They entire coastline (or at least everyone in that area) was searching for a reason or clue, and we ended up at a certain part of the sands where it seemed to be loudest.

Those noises originated from the sky. There was no hint or tell of a prank.
There were people freaking out; genuinely breaking down and losing it.

It isn't a naturally occurring phenomenon.
It isn't something that should just be overlooked or forgotten.

Something is making an attempt to speak.
>The question is; what?
>>
>>17386522
>everyone hears the sounds of trumpeting or something
>Booms of lightening(?) struck as well but there wasn't a cloud in sight..not a plane nearby..
These events didn't happen. They are a fiction. Purely a product of your imagination.
Have you spoken to a shrink in regards to your hallucinations?

I'd just forget about it and move on.
>>
>>17386533
>these events didn't happen
Okay, me and a whole fucking coastline would beg to differ
>they are fiction
No, they aren't. I think you're just a little mad that you never experience anything like it.

>mfw it definitely happened
>mfw no face cause this isn't /b/

This definitely happened friend.
Just like the video of the Sweds(Or was it Norway?) that recorded apocalyptic sounding screeches and howls coming from the BLACK storm clouds that rolled in faster than every before? Or the videos from Los Angeles, Burbank, San Diego, Portland, Salem, Tampa, New York, DC.
There are videos from every American state, let alone videos from other fucking countries - all of which depict similar happenings- none of which can be explained.

You shouldn't jump straight to calling someone delusional or psychotic when you yourself don't know all of the facts - not only do you look like a fool, but you also fit the stereotype for internet faggots that just sit in wait for people to berrate and judge.
>>
>>17385161
>flapjackintensifies.jpeg
>>
Its just the government doing expirements for project blue beam. Nothing to worry about just routine tests.
>>
>noise baffles experts
>doesn't fool /x/ lol
>we know what it is without hearing it in person
>dumb Oregon people it's clearly leaking gas
>even though experts have ruled it out
>>
File: i don't have to explain shit.jpg (141KB, 768x922px) Image search: [Google]
i don't have to explain shit.jpg
141KB, 768x922px
>>17385003
That's the sound of Bill trying to rip open a portal into our world.
>>
>they eventually find that it's some guy who is really bad at the trumpet.
>>
>>17385003

Sounds like a faulty regulator valve.
>>
First, I accept the possibility of something paranormal. With that bring said,

Any thoughts on all these noises being a form of earthquake? The vibration is such a short wavelength it vibrates air and not land, or the land is buzzing, can't feel the rumble, but can hear the vibration?

Just a thought. My immediate gut instinct is government experiment. Stealth vehicle that still makes noise, etc.
>>
>>17385764
brakes

>>17385773
than
>>
File: 8908iMLBED.jpg (6KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
8908iMLBED.jpg
6KB, 256x192px
>>17387631
>Stealth vehicle that still makes noise
>>
>>17385706
I've been studying the UFO phenom for years and the sound you describe is pretty commonly associated.

Not to go full x-tard, but the house shaking, cat freaking all fall under that umbrella.
>>
it's a banshee. they're all toast.
>>
>>17385168
i used to here these types of noises when i played minecraft on the xbox 360, always random but very similar sounding to these noises. is herobrine real?
>>
>>17385003
i live in beaverton, OR and have yet to hear these strange noises
>>
>>17385764
high-pitched tones are exactly the tones that don't travel that far. if it was low, sonorous tones travelling miles, maybe, but not the high notes.
>>
>>17387673
Sauce.
>>
>>17387673
Mulder please. You can't just make up shit and claim it to be true just because it would make sense to you.
>>
>>17385706
hey I had something similar happen. did you remember all your muscles tensing or cramping up too?
>>
>>17386522
Freaky...
>>
>>17386568
Anyone have the swedish/norwegian screaming storm video?
>>
>>17387672

Yea, some high energy device that renders something invisible is guaranteed to be completely silent, even in prototype stages.

Totally.
>>
>>17387932
yeah, and they'd be testing it in a suburban area at that stage of its development.

totally.
>>
>>17387883
https://youtu.be/qXdgvMuItMw
T'was Finland. Also have two more examples of 'skyquakes'

https://youtu.be/vIvBaQQN3so - Finland again
https://youtu.be/zqRB1TYdamU - England
>>
>>17387697

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=AnimalReaction

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseView.asp?section=humming
>>
>>17388151
The second Finnish recording is super eerie.
>>
>>17388326
There are shittons more videos on YouTube on that channel alone, alongside plenty others.
Just googling something "strange cloud sounds" will pull up links and articles talking about how no one has any fucking clue what's going on.
>>
>>17386568
The majority of those videos were clips of some of the Inception soundtrack edited into beach footage.
>>
>>17386231
>The volume is extremely loud in the video, though. They'd have to be right next to it for it to be that loud.

It is loud. Unusually loud. That's why I think it's metallic in origin, although a roundabout doesn't cut it for that level of volume. I suggested that as an example because there's one near my house that, when spun, rattles and makes a very loud Hummm. The hum bounces off surrounding buildings and resonates, which makes it 10x worse. It's quite uncomfortable to listen to.

In the video there's no clue as to a source, so the geography of the area could be causing resonance. I'm trying to think scientifically but.. Fuck knows, just glad it's not my town. Shits like an air-raid siren
>>
>>17388151
holy shit that first ones really creepy like some kind of monsters gonna come out of the clouds
>>
>>17385003
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/21/listen-to-the-mysterious-nocturnal-noise-baffling-experts-and-terrifying-an-oregon-community/

>play video in article
>cat flips his shit

don't get it, nothing, prog rock or bigfoot calls gets to him, but this did.
>>
>>17386568
post video similar to your experience
>>
>>17388151
these are so clearly fake though, you guys aren't really this gullible, right?
>>
>>17385421
>(For privacy reasons I won't say which town but I live in Montana.)
Nobody fucking care where you live.
>>
>>17390857
But anon this is 4chan!11!1 Someone could find my address and hack into my bank account!!1!!1111!1!!1111!!!!!11
>>
SHIETT
>>
>>17387673
>I've been studying UFO phenom for years

aka you've watching le paranormal videos on YouTube
>>
>>17386533
oh my god a real life shill!!! guys we're in a thread with a real shill!!!
>>
I remember this happening in roughly early 2013, maybe 2014. Anyone other east coasters remember? My gf at the time and I got really spooked. I think the meteor explanation makes the most sense, but the internet satellites make sense, too.
>>
>>17390857

nobody cares what your tiny peen looks like but that doesn't mean you would want to plaster it all over 4chan
>>
>>17393808
Your wish is an order for me sir
>>
I live in toronto. Every nighg at 2 am I hear wind and a loud high pitch flute sound. What the fuck
>>
>>17385132
You mean the promotional videos for Red State? :-)
>>
>>17385003
Damn I'm about 5 hours south of there.
It's probably just one of Portland areas many harsh noise artists doing a night recording.
>>
>>17388151

Yeah, fake and gay. People's voices are all fuzzy, but the "sky sounds" somehow crystal clear, and sound like something out of fucking Pacific Rim. Protip, noise like that doesn't happen, really.
>>
>>17387672
Stealth is radar specific you idiots.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 720x960px
>>17385003

It's the noise those incredibly huge, nuclear powered tunnel digging machines make. They're grinding down bedrock right under your nose.
>>
>>17385003
>beein going on for a week
>so loud it disturbs sleep
>many people affected

Yet only a single recording of it exists?
You'd think everybody and their grandmother owning a smartphone would result in plenty of recordings popping up.
>>
>>17387678

Kill yourself
>>
>>17388151
can confirm this, i live in Finland i remember this being in news
>>
>>17396578
Wtf is that?
>>
>>17398323
YOu think you some kinda tough guy?

I'll fucking send you flying, chump.
>>
>>17385132

I recorded them myself this is not fake idk wtf it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fzeGjVguQQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNrCDKq7h2c
>>
>>17385003
Betting its one of those caps that ghetto black people were putting on the tailpipes of their cars a while back. Made a horrible screeching noise to attract attention to themselves. I think they were made illegal in my area but not sure about elsewhere. They have any section 8 housing open up recently?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>17398430

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSOSJ68xOBA
>>
>>17398389
a spooky scary skeleton
>>
>>17398436
Yep, those
>>
I've heard a couple sky quakes before. They're beautiful things to hear and experience.
>>
Guys it happened in Michigan also

https://youtu.be/WzbLEE1AQVs
>>
>>17388151
There was a movie called Red State where there are trumpet-like sounds coming from the sky and I think this sounds pretty similar, maybe with some whale calls and ambient wind mixed in.

At any rate, I've seen many "skyquake" videos on youtube where the sound is literally ripped straight from Red State.
>>
>>17394112
Iirc, red state came out after these videos started popping up. I remember seeing these videos in 2010 and 2011. I remember watching red state and wondering if they'd ripped it from one of the vids
>>
>>17385421
>(For privacy reasons I won't say which town but I live in Montana.)

What's wrong with knowing your town? Does it have just one inhabitant? The reason is because you don't want us to look it up and know that you're talking out of your ass. Stop making up bullshit.
>>
>>17398425
wtf
>>
>>17385764
Not even wrong.
>>
>>17394104
A couple years back I was walking down the street around midnight in a part of town that's barely built up at all, few houses, some road signs, not much else.

I'm the only person out here and as I'm walking along I hear this slow, low pitched sound that sounds like someone playing some kind of woodwind instrument, shit sounds all melancholic, so I stood there listening to it, after about 10 maybe 15 minutes I decided to continue on with my walk, suddenly the music starts getting louder.

Now, I'm a paranoid lad, at this point I'm absolutely shitting my pants thinking the fucking pied piper is coming to murder me, so I pick up the pace to a bit of a jaunt, but this sound just keeps fucking getting louder, I get to the intersection where I'm planning on turning.

It was about that time that I noticed the sound was coming from towards the right of me, where there just happened to be one of those cylindrical road signs that say the names of the intersecting roads. The wind was apparently blowing through it in such a way that it was making this really, really loud music, since I first heard it at what was quite a fair volume from roughly 100 meters away. I've since dubbed that post the singing sign, as you can go there on any windy day and listen to it (It sounds pretty nice)

I'm just saying, it's easy to mistake completely explainable sounds in the heat of the moment.
>>
what if its the ayys atmospheric drive powering up

rip the people from oregon you are all alien clones now
>>
>>17398389

It's some kind of wack congenital metabolic disorder or something. Like marfan's. Might actually be marfan's. I know dis rich bitch in high school who had it.
>>
Gabriel's horn?
>>
>>17385168

I remember that shit, and i experienced it myself. However, that is quite far from the high pitched squeaking noise in that article's video
>>
>>17385132
I remember when Inception came out too anon.
>>
>>17385168
Cloverfield
>>
>>17398533
Or because I like my privacy. And afaik after looking on youtube, nobody posted a recording of it.

I will say I live in the northwest area of Montana. Now fuck off with your "weehhh you're making up bullshit" bullshit.
>>
>>17386522
>the question is: what?
You don't tell ME what my question is. My question is WHY. Asshole...
>>
Son los camotes!

Al fin trajeron los camotes para mi waifu!
>>
It could be whales - sounds could travel several miles or more. Or high-powered WWII speakers. They used these to trick the enemy. The sound traveled 20 miles! Someone could be doing this to elicit just what is going on now!
>>
>>17398425
tornado
>>
>>17398436
>old soccer mom thinks its a bother
>retard black guy thinks it sounds cool in his auto tragic third gen supra
>mexican guy installs it

melting pot godbless
>>
>>17385168
Didn't they prove that like 90% of these videos used exact sound pulls from Red State (you could hear identical bird tweets and background noise in multiple videos).
>>
>>17385764
these people have lived there for years. any road noise isnt going to spook anyone. this is obviously something unordinary(not necessarily spooky tho). who the fuck gets woken up in the middle of the night by brake noises. plus they last minutes at a time.
>>
It's probably the crematorium, they only run at night so people don't see the smoke of the dead rising into the air.
>>
>>17385870
>It's scraping metal, not gas. You can tell by the way the sound "nips off" at the end. Judging by the volume I'd guess its fairly large, possibly a rustly roundabout at a local park being spun by the wind.

except it's only doing it at night
>>
>>17385188
You seriously think ghosts, aliens, or magic is more logical?
>>
>>17401902

Not a tornado there were several other videos recorded the same day i recorded mine but in different states. No idea what it was never heard it before and never heard it again. I used to lurk abovetopsecret.com and i had seen the sky sound threads. I was sleeping when the noise woke me up and i got up to see what it was. When i realized it sounded like sky sounds that i had been seeing i was pretty excited that i got to hear it. My camera was a old shitty sony with no video card so it only had a minute of memory. The sound when on for a long time like 30 minutes+ but it eventually faded out.
>>
>>17385168
>4:40
if thats not godzilla then I don't know what is
>>
>>17385003
>inb4 the 12 bazoons or whatever the bible said
>>
>>17402699
>inb4 the 12 kazoos from the bible or whatever
>>
>>17385084
>they
>>
File: 1452044472889.gif (1000KB, 443x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452044472889.gif
1000KB, 443x249px
>>17402744
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
>>
>>17388151
DOV

A

KHIN
>>
>>17386522
do you have any source for the thunder clouds?

I myself have heard the giant flute sound in western oregon. Hardly annoying, it was just baffling. The strangest is that when the sound changed from the constant to an almost inaudible over the course of three seconds; there began a drizzle.
>>
File: 1446781357416.png (2MB, 1030x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446781357416.png
2MB, 1030x700px
>>17385003
nothing new we are just reaching a time where we can hear them now. Soon enough a small minority of people are going to see the thing causes these noises I feel bad for them the most nobody will believe at first. Eventful times ahead guys. Go to jesus.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.