[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1969 Moon Landing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 467
Thread images: 25

File: Moon1.jpg (504KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
Moon1.jpg
504KB, 800x618px
What do you think about this?
Personally I am very sure it happened.
>>
>>17379563
Hoax https://youtu.be/lchtwf5Fvhc?t=7m15s
>>
>1969 Moon Landing
>posts pic with Lunar Roving Vehicle not used until 1971
>>
>>17379583
Do you need visual aids?
>>
love the conspiracy that it was Kubrick and that he confesses it through The Shining.
>>
Of course it happened.
>>
I am very sure that a rocket has landed on the moon. I have my doubts that humans were on it though.

Mainly because the immense amount of radiation in space that is still preventing us from a manned mars mission. And the numerous photos that have some strange qualities about them.
>>
>>17379621
Mars is a lot further out
>>
>>17379563
why is it so bright,how do they know a good landing spot?
>>
>>17379563
never seen a single convincing bit of evidence for the "hoax" theory
>>
>>17379631
cos they picked it ahead of time?
>>
Fun Fact: 90% of the posters on /x/ are Millennials that weren't even born before the Apollo project ended. To them it's like talking about the pyramids or Stonehenge.
>>
File: Aldrin_with_experiment.jpg (1MB, 2349x2373px) Image search: [Google]
Aldrin_with_experiment.jpg
1MB, 2349x2373px
>>17379563
It factually happened.
>>
>>17379621
>I am very sure that a rocket has landed on the moon. I have my doubts that humans were on it though.

Almost this.

I'm certain that this footage..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db_6eF5Zsg0

.. Is real. The only question is... were there people on it, or was it an unmanned drone?

I don't think NASA hoaxed the Moon Landings, I do however think that they exaggerated their claims.

Apollo 13 is very fishy to me. It was never meant to land on the moon, so why send astronauts out into space thinking they're going to the moon when they're not? Then the whole drama happened and they had to "turn back". It's all very odd imo.
>>
>>17379625
1969 was a long time ago
>>
>>17379715
ok?
>>
>>17379563
I think that they did reach the moon, but also the footage released to the public was fake, and that was a cover up in case they fucked up or something happened. To avoid international embarrassment.
>>
File: xk77mjMquVT9vCf.jpg (78KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
xk77mjMquVT9vCf.jpg
78KB, 750x732px
First men to engage in coitus in outer space, disgusting
>>
>>17379772
than how is it so realistic?
>>
>>17379563
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ
>what are ya, some stupid dumb faggot?
>>
>>17379563
What the fuck is paranormal about you being pretty sure historic events took place you shit gargling fucking retard? Kill yourself.
>>
>>17379563
op look. The moon is in space, its even outside Earth's magnetosphere. But traveling to moon is so trivial and simple that its the only reason we could do it in the 60s. To us today, it would be only slightly harder than geosynchronous orbit. Laughably routine if our governments paid for it.

Just remember, the moon it 1 and a half light seconds away. Mars is light minutes away. The believability in the moon landing is in understanding why the video is authentic and just how doable that tiny distance of space is.
>>
>>17379828
Conspiracies belong on /x/ newfag
>>
>>17379902
He didn't talk about any conspiracy, retard. He talked about, "an historic event he believed in." Could you go be a drooling goddamned mental cripple for your parents. They probably still find it cute.
>>
>>17379913
>moon hoax isn't a conspiracy

Ok shit for brains, nice talking to you.
>>
>>17379563
>>17379687
Where are the stars my nigs?
>>
>>17379931
camera didn't pick them up
>>
>>17379930
>nice talking to you.
Wish I could say the same, groin idiot.
>>
>>17379942

Sorry finding out your a moron wasn't pleasurable for you, you brain dead excuse for a hairless ape.
>>
>>17379955
"you're"
>>
>>17379961

I am what? Did slenderman get to you?
>>
Answer to why no stars. Those spots of light are microscopic, probably too small for the grains in the film to pick up. The reason you can see stars on earth is because the refraction of the atmosphere widens the detailess point of light. Which is why you only see a blob, never an actual star like the sun through a filter.
>>
>>17379931
The landscape is bright, so the exposure is set to let less light in. The stars are less bright, so they don't show up.
>>
File: shades.gif (982KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
shades.gif
982KB, 400x384px
>>17379996
>The landscape is bright
>>
>>17380044
yes
>>
>>17379582
Dude.....what the fuck!?

It makes too much sense
>>
>>17379563
We landed on the moon. If you think otherwise youre a communist.
>>
>>17379996
Why would the landscape be bright?

The moon is a rock the same distance from the sun as earth. The moon has no lights on it, but the earth does and we can see stars on earth
>>
>>17380203
The landscape probably is brighter then earth, but with no atmosphere for the light to reflect off of stars should still be visible.
>>
>>17379813
thats not even Stanley Kubrick..
Proven on here before
>>
>>17380203
Anon I really don't want to be mean here, but there's a very, very simple explanation for your question that you could arrive at in seconds just thinking about the sorts of conditions where you can't see the Stars on Earth, especially in a photograph.

I really think you should work it out on your own. It's important to learn to do at the bare minimum this level of critical thinking off the cuff. When can't you see the Stars on Earth?
>>
>>17379645
being a skeptic and being a post-new age chickenhead are not the same
>>
>>17380244
Shut up you smug asshole

Are you going to explain to me the physics of light through different types of atmospheres right now?

Be my guest
>>
>>17379902
shit-gurgling does not
>>
>>17380271
The atmosphere type is, in this instance, entirely immaterial (ha!) I'm afraid.
>>
What about the Van Allen belt?
>>
>>17380044
because it's white and there is a pretty good source of light relatively near
>>
>>17380284
Yeah...I understand that...what's your point?

What difference does that make on our perception of light?
>>
>>17380297
When can we not see the stars while here on Earth?
>>
>>17380304
Okay, then can you explain to me why some stars are visible but most aren't?

Zoom in on the pic and you can see a couple stars but that's it
>>
>>17380315
No because you haven't answered or even thought about the question. Unless and until that happens you're just making yourself look silly and wasting your own time. Meanwhile, I have more interesting people to converse with.

As a heads up, I've gotten rid of horses for being less stubborn and incapable than you're being.
>>
>>17380315
ever see the moon during the day? is spoon-feeding a new thing here?
>>
>>17380321
Right on bro
>>
>>17380323
Do you really think I don't know that dude?

What the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>17380323
If you ever substitute teach you'll sometimes see this kind of thing, some recalcitrant little bastard who thinks its cute to slow the whole class up.
>>
>>17380288

Shhhh... whatever you do never mention the Van Allen Belts...

wink-wink... nudge-nudge...
>>
>>17380186
Good. A lot of people would be convinced if they just listened.
>>
File: fakeretardequalsrealretard.jpg (78KB, 680x1058px) Image search: [Google]
fakeretardequalsrealretard.jpg
78KB, 680x1058px
>>17380330
>>17380334
Oh great here comes the, "we wus jus fakin being retarded" stage.
>>
>>17380290
Actually the lunar surface is surprisingly dark. Think a road tarmac for comparison.
>>
>>17380330
I've never seen this specie of troll before. It asks, you answer, it just doesn't get it, at all, and gets mad..

too bad you can't put down dumb trolls like you put down a bad horse.
>>
>>17380323

Oh my God... I just figured out that whenever I saw the moon during the day it was missing on the night-side of the world...

mind = blown...
>>
>>17380334
No one read my post anyway but you, so well...
>>
>>17380346
>too bad you can't put down dumb trolls like you put down a bad horse.

Well...at least they're free...
>>
>>17380343
it must be "brighter" than earth. Is it dark? fuck, googling again...
>>
>>17379640
Why do we have a video of it landing before it even touches down? Who was camera?

Pic related. Its a picture of the "mars rover" on "mars." taken by...its fucking self.
>>
>>17379828
"Kill yourself."

you do it first,and we will piss on you
>>
>>17379633
>>17379582
the "pictures" of earth keep changing in continent size and position. sometimes north america is huge sometimes reasonable. And the clouds are clearly copied in spaces.
>>
>>17380351

There is nobody as blind as those who do not want to see..
>>
>>17380288
GLobe earthers btfo. They'll never answer it exccept "ooga booga NASA magic insulation"
>>
>>17380349
These people wouldn't even understand the physics of what you're trying to say. All you have to do is think more critically than Hurr Durr you no see moon in daytime!! I so smart, I know things!!
>>
>>17380367
Except blind mole-rats. Those fuckers are, like, super blind!
>>
>>17380372
Ever seen a full moon during the day? disproves the ball earth far sun model completely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=34m27s
>>
>>17380363
changing in relation to their proportion to earth, or of focal distance? I don't think I'd be able to tell, there's a bit of math and raw photog arcana there I, or you, or any layman do not possess.
>>
if this is something you believe or want to kill sometime investigating don't you have to start with Kubrick? No one else could've pulled it off.
>>
>>17380304

We can not see stars during the day.

The reason being when sunlight hits the atmosphere it reflects off gas particles and colors the sky blue blocking our view of the stars.

Now explain to me how the moons light is able to block out the stars when it has no atmosphere to reflect off of and thus, no reason for the stars to be blocked out.
>>
>>17380371
How about: You're laying on the beach. A ship's coming towards you. And that's it. It's getting bigger and bigger, not coming from out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>17380372
I had to read that a couple times. But come on, physics? The open mind of a 10 year would suffice.
>>
>>17380378
Yeah, I just watched it, and I don't understand exactly what's going on but it's obvious the moon landing was faked. (Like 100 percent obvious if the footage shown was actually happening while that audio was being spoken)

I don't understand how a flat eart would work 2bh, but it's obvious that what we're told about the earth and the position of the sun and moon isn't the truth

Life's a trip bruh
>>
>>17380378
if the moon did not orbit earth, but it do
>>
>>17380411
Okay cool, then explain why you can see the moon during the day while someone on the exact opposite world can see it. Are they looking through the earth?
>>
I don't know,you guys arguing about if landing
was real, I'm having problem beleiving if moon is real
>>
>>17380419
Let's just go ahead and report this person as a troll and get rid of them. Them not being on 4chan for awhile would do them a favor.
>>
>>17380425
hey ,don't be such nazi cap snitch
>>
>>17380401
so it's not the more intense light of the sun reaching us during the day drowning out the weaker light of the stars? that makes more sense.
>>
>>17380425
if you don't like his tread don't read it, go away from here if it bothers you that much cry pussy
>>
>>17380419
Hahaaa you fucking loin cloth.
>>
>>17380419
dear senator, lets let this one run in circles a bit longer.
>>
>>17380384
No. That isn't it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=7m31s See now?
>>
>>17380453
ok I'll see it
>>
>>17380457
Kill. Hit me back with any questions,
>>
>>17380451
I really want to tell him
>>
>>17380458
this:
>>17380420
>>
>>17380463
>>17380420
Just look up. You can see it exists. It's real.
>>
>>17380405
who are you talking to?
>>
>>17380468
thanks,I fell better now :)
>>
>>17380472
>>17380371
>>
>>17380457
>>17380453
sorry that's all I could stomach. perhaps it gets better.. gimme the bullet points
>>
>>17380414
>I don't understand how a flat eart would work 2bh, but it's obvious that what we're told about the earth and the position of the sun and moon isn't the truth

That's the right attitude, 2bqh. Even if you don't have the correct answer knowing what cant be true is equally important.
>>
>>17380472
maybe to him self
>>
OK,I had enough,
I'm going for a walk to see if I can see that moon you guys are talking about.
>>
Oh we went to the moon, however the photos and videos are fake. They found ancient structures and advanced ancient technology from a precurser human race. They've been reverse engineering that technology ever since and running under the table missions to the moon out of Antarctica using the black budget. Do your research scrub.
>>
>>17380478
Okay. Bullet points
*Scientist say that because of earths rotation that is a bit like a smushed ball. All th pictures show a perfect sphere.
* Colors get dull through even a couple miles of atmosphere. like if you see a hill or mountain out far its color is washed out but when you get there its as vivid as anything. But all the "composite" pics of the earth are super vivid mostly
Most damning:
* Mercator, a german guy, made the maps which we see all over the place. and globes. With greenland looking as big as africa. All the globe pictures conform to that map. That map doesn't real though. It was just made to make navigation easier. Really greenland is 14 times smaller than africa, mexico is much larger than alaska. South america is shown as smaller than europr when its actually 14000000 sq miles larger.

The pictures don't match reality so they are fake. And they will stay fake even when more people know they aren't real because Nasa has boxed itself into a corner by putting on tons and tons of pictures using that one map.
>>
>>17380489
prove it - or I call you liar
>>
>>17380489
How come you can see a full moon during the day when the sun is up. When the sun is visible, it should millions of miles farther than the moon, meaning its casting its rays on the side opposite out view point.

That disproves the ball earth, far sun theory every day.
>>
>>17380489
where did you get that info? and does it fall into a category of impossible to confirm? don't throw it back in my face with do your own research. I can't find credible shit like that. How did you?
>>
>>17380491
Honestly, once you realize what's going on it's kind of mind blowing that they did such a shit job. I mean just look at those moon pictures especiaaly this one>>17379687. It's completely ridiculous. The horizon on the moon looks like it's about 150 feet away. Lol
>>
>>17380492
Every year at least 3 trillion dollars and rising goes un accounted for by our government, the average cost for sending craft and men to space is 1.2 billion, file the year with constant missions, including the need to create and transport large mining equipment to the moon (several people have worked on large mining devices which they report never being used on earth after participating in the building) one man even said he rented a plane to fly above and get the whole view of the machine, yet he was unable to find out where they were using it. It makes sense with the influx of technology, and the missing money.
>>
>>17380504
http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
>>
>>17380499
Richard Hoagland has some good sources on this. He was able to get in touch with ex-nasa employees who claimed to have worked on doctoring structures out of moon photos.
>>
Ancient civilization on the moon.

http://www.rense.com/general58/moon.htm
>>
>>17380491
the optics of taking the picture of someone's face within ten feet at various angles alter their appearance/facial proportion/etc- and from space?

If nasa says it's composites, they are that. That means they were doctored to look like something the public might like, ergo more pressure on gov= more space bucks.

go do a google on earth maps and just see how fucking much variation there is in land masses between em..
I'm not going to attempt to compare the proportions of land masses from composite doctored earth photos- that's well beyond the scope of what I can do with a dinky laptop and google images.

mex= 1.973 million km2
alaska=1.718 million km2
green= 2.166 million km2
africa= 30.22 million km2

I conclude that video is utter shit. sorry
>>
>>17380515
" (several people have worked on large mining devices which they report never being used on earth after participating in the building)"

I qualify that as a "old wives tale"
How doe's a worker knows where the machine goes after is build,it's not his business to know that.
Who ever ordered the equipment pays for it and takes it away
with out informing workers where it goes.
So workers can not say that is not being used on Earth.

I call it - baloney.
Also many times big machines after being build, get taken a part for transport,
so flying with plane and not seeing from above proves nothing.

Case closed.Mystery solved.
>>
>>17380489
>videos are fake

Explain how that's fake
>>
>>17380493
the moon orbits earth as earth orbits the sun. that means- use your fingers if you have to- that sometimes the moon is between the earth and sun and we see the light reflecting off earth off the moon back at earth.
>>
>>17380516
I didn't really read it, but just by looking at the comparisons between pictures I think I get the gist of what's going on. At first glance the pictures seem to have depth and things seem far away from each other. But if you actually look at where objects are in relation to each other you can tell they're not far away at all

My whole life is a lie
>>
>>17380545
Watch and see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoGTeM0koQ&feature=youtu.be&t=21s
Skip to four minutes in. Report back.
>>
>>17380555
No.
>>
If true this is a conspiracy too big to be kept a secret this long. I am certain man went to the moon in 1969
>>
>>17380563
>>17380561
I wish I could be this mentally incapable just so there was a little more mystery to life.
>>
>>17380516
Mining equipment that large, so large you need a plane fly over to get a scope of the size, would be easy to track down, there are only so many projects that would require the magnitude of this equipment. http://www.australianmining.com.au/Features/The-largest-machines-in-mining
>>
>>17380575
wrong guy
>>
>>17380561
if no fuel for final escape or atmospheric maneuvering why thrusters on back of shuttle itself?
>>
>>17380578
http://youtu.be/AOeTycHrUvA

You so sure guy? This is worth a listen.
>>
>>17380572
you disagree with >>17380563 this anon saying no? hope so.
>>
>>17380561

OMFG I just realised..! They were right! You ARE a retard!
>>
One thing is for sue,
if you had a craft with perpetual source of power and you set to travel in straight line you will never come to the edge of cosmic space,
you will travel and travel and travel in straight line,
never hitting a wall marking END -EDGE- of space,because there is no end-edge of space,
it goes for ever as a physical space is concerned,no end to it.

On planet Earth you make a X mark somewhere,start traveling and eventually you will come back to the same spot.
Planet Earth has a circumference of roughly 40075 km, or 24901 miles,
in cosmic space you will never come back to the same spot if you would try to fly around
the edge of space,
there is no edge of space,
it goes for ever in straight line in all directions.

Dispute that if you will,..but you can't.
>>
>>17380594
The thrusters are going at launch. They burn invisible. They stop when the last external gas cannister is ejected.
>>
>>17380597
I am certain you are talking to me about shit I never brought up.
>>
>>17380604
Space. Is. Not. Real. All the stars are 6k away.
>>
>>17380617
>Please
and what is beyond stars, nothing ?
how can you make such silly statement,
that space is not real.
>>
>>17380335
That was sarcasm. The guy in the video is a fucking idiot. Forty one minutes of blithering idiocy about a flat earth. Yet every other planet in our solar system is round. Yes, it's one big NASA conspiracy.
>>
>>17379961
Too*
>>
>>17380626
waters of the deep. Then void.

>>17380631
You have a pee pee and girls don't. How old were you when you found that out?
>>
>>17380641
14 years old
>>
>>17380626
I think he was making a subtle joke. Stars ate 6000 miles away, the Earth is 6000 years old.

Subtle joke. Not serious.
>>
>>17380641
silly you, void is also form of physical space
>>
>>17380641

>You have a pee pee and girls don't. How old were you when you found that out?

I come from a very Christian family... Me and my wife had a pretty awkward consummation
>>
One thing about that video though- after ET separates from orbiter the main engines shut off, the ET falls to earth but the orbiter doesn't. it's just a technical bit I don't understand atm.
>>
>>17379621
You realize our Earth's magnetic field naturally is within range of the moon right?
Scientists thought of this. I think we went. Open to any arguments or evidence but most I've seen has been absurdly wrong.
>>
>>17380665
Its outside of it for most of the month, and very weak compared to the protection we get on earth.
>>
>>17379621
Questions about radiation are covered in section 3.
http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo/moon_hoax_FAQ.html
>>
>>17379563
fake and gay
>>
File: sn-volcanism_txt[1].jpg (80KB, 672x414px) Image search: [Google]
sn-volcanism_txt[1].jpg
80KB, 672x414px
#1: Can't fake that much footage from 1969 without fucking something up hard. Seriously they would have let some shit slide because nobody then knew we'd be capable of analyzing the shit out of it digitally in 2016.
#2: Astronauts heard music and saw lights on the moon. They're called hallucinations.
#3: Why did we never go back? No fucking reason to.
#4: No ancient structures on the moon, just a bunch of oddly misshapen rocks. The earth has a bunch of weird landforms too, just Google the shit.
#5: Famous exhaust port on the moon clip. That's just volcanic activity. Yes, the moon still has some.

So, no aliums on the moon, no underground moon bases, and the van allen belt will only fuck you up if you hang around it for a few days. The Apollo crew zipped past it in an hour's time, they got as much radiation as if they were getting xxx-rayed by the TSA.
>>
>>17380604
>One thing is for sue,

Who the fuck is sue?

Bro, do you even moon?
>>
>>17380631
It wasn't sarcasm you fucking idiot. I'm the one who made that comment not you. Speak for yourself please

>>17379582
I believe it dude. The guy I just replied to is literally a shill, and I rarely use that word. I believed in all kinds of conspiracy theories before this one. I just thought this one was too crazy. Not anymore my friend
>>
>>17380734
1). >Who the fuck is sue?
2). >Bro, do you even moon?

1). come on ,use bit of your imagination,
as you did it before this time was my turn and
I made a mistake, "sue" was to be "sure'
I hope you figure that out reading my text.

2). >Bro, do you even moon?
do I ?
even ?
moon ?

come clear
>>
>>17380742
>you fucking idiot
hey,watch your filthy mouth when talking about moon here
>>
>>17380742
>Not anymore my friend
take your fucking toys-dolls and fuck off
>>
>>17380661
If you were christian you should not be so awkward about this truth then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqThIOc4QQ
>>
>>17380784
is that youtube link some kind of porn
>>
>>17380781
Uhh, why? Are you the guy I replied to? I'm saying I believe in the flat earth theory
>>
>>17380662
The external tank doesn't have wings so it falls like a rock but the orbiter gets more horizontal air because it has wings. It does not, havve anygas left so it falls into the ocean.
>>
>>17380795
I don't trust you any more
>>
>>17380678
None of that is true because far moon and far sun is not real

>>17380742
>theories before this one. I just thought this one was too crazy. Not anymore my friend

Awesome. I believe some other conspiracies first too. My intro was seeing the nephilim skulls.

Did you know the holocaust didn't happen like we're told (6 gorillion dead)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
>>
>>17380795
I'm coming over
>>
File: 1452683689357.png (243KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1452683689357.png
243KB, 540x721px
>>17379563
i believe happen, and also believe they already reached march but are not telling nobody for some odd reason, men usa spend 560 billion in shit they never tell, i swear some of that it's goin for maintain something out of the planet.
>>
>>17380794
yes :)
>>
>>17380805
Oh. Well either way I'm honestly glad I watched both the videos.

I'm not even sure if you're the same guy anymore. Oh well lol. Just goes to show how easily these lying shitposting shills can fuck things up for everyone

God bless you whoever you are :)
>>
>>17380805
If we were living on a spaceship then world war 3 would have killed us all, but since nuclear bombs have no real lasting effect here, it is clear and obvious that we really are living on a complete planet, and not a flat body

The question is, what planet?
>>
>>17380815
>already reached march
wrong, still 8 days till march
>>
>>17380808
Yeah, I just watched that video today. It makes a lot of sense. Steven Anderson is the best. I'm watching this series of readings he does on the book of revelation, hour by hour, about an hour at a time. Have you ever watched Marching to Zion?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>17380760

Bro, do you even green?
>>
>>17380818
>God bless you whoever you are :)
thanks for blessing and sense of humor :)

OK, yes, I was pooling his leg, he got bit to vulgar :):)

I will stop now.
>>
>>17380835
I meant chapter by chapter, not hour by hour
>>
>>17380839
>Bro, do you even green?
like smoke green ?
>>
>>17380850

Yeah, or, no.. y'know, like.. text in green when you.. ahh nevermind...
>>
File: 1440979382362.jpg (242KB, 1024x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1440979382362.jpg
242KB, 1024x1279px
>>17380828
o my.... lol..... mars.... the red bastard one.
>>
>>17380865

Mars Cat!
>>
>>17379784
is that a pussy face ?
>>
>>17380865
I knew you meant mars , but was to easy not to 'poke' , lol :)
>>
>>17380865
>>17380869
>>17380893
I swear I've seen this exact thread over a year ago, and the whole "32 posters, 169 replies" counter isn't helping.
>>
>>17380835
YEah. I've watched that. I'm not an anti-zionist too. I cannot imagine how I can be more red pilled.
>>
>>17380904
in that case this thread should immediately be declared "100% paranormal"
>>
>>17380491
man...the internet can be a dangerous place. just in a plane and keep on going one direction. if you fall off the flat face of the earth you win your argument. unfortunately youre going to return to continue shit posting.
>>
>>17380904
That's because you're from the other other Universe where things are exactly the same but 1 year ahead.

Bro, do you even Fringe?
>>
>>17381032
Shut up.
>>
Now how the fuck is this paranormal?
GOD THIS BOARD HAS TURNED TO SHIT!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loUDS4c3Cs
>>
>>17381390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3zhZqiSe5c
>>
>>17379600
Checked and may very well be true.

>2001, Shining, Eyes wide shut
>>
>>17381403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TelJ75pzP4
>>
>>17381453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6OIPlQ3-8
>>
>>17379709
>Apollo 13 is very fishy to me. It was never meant to land on the moon, so why send astronauts out into space thinking they're going to the moon when they're not? Then the whole drama happened and they had to "turn back". It's all very odd imo.

can you tell the whole story here or point me to somewhere that i can read about what you're saying?
>>
Be sure to pay special attention to what this video reveals about the apparent non-existence of the star field in the photos. The only thing paranormal here is the bottomless pit of stupidity required to think the landings were faked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9y_AVYMEUs

/thread
>>
>>17380515
okay, he rented a plane to get a view of the entire machine so you better have copies of the photos he took or we know this is total bullshit and so is everything else you said.
>>
>>17379828
Fuck off cunt
>>
Gee I don't know, where did this huge thing go?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cOhZy7dhTo
>>
>muh Van Allen belt

did you hoaxretards go up there and measure it? You realize your source of info the same agencies that are supposed to be actively disinfoing and hiding da truth?
>>
>>17380662
Because the separation happened at a point low so the ETs orbit will decay quickly, while the Orbiter turnt on its OMS to place itself into the desired orbit.
>>
>>17380356
Because there is a camera on it designed for that exact purpose.
>>
If it was fake, then it would have come out by now. There's too many people and too much widespread work required to have "faked" it to have never been leaked.
>>
>>17380795
Why?
>>
I'm skeptical, radiations just outside earth's atmosphere are high as the core of a nuclear plant.
>>
>>17381954
Check out these videos if you've got the time
>>17379582
>>17380561
It's enough to make us at least question what we're told about the Earth, sun and moon
>>
>>17380330
Ok retards, do this simple experiment even a 8 year old can understand.
>Go to a dark room with a fleshlight
>Turn the fleshlight on and wave it around for a bit
>You can clearly see the flashlights spotlight
>Now go to a brightly iluminated room and repeat the same process
>Now you can't see the spotlight
Now google how that effect is called and kill yourself.
>>
>>17382156
Yeah..I know this already...like I said in the comment you just replied to....

What's your point? What are you all riled up for?
>>
>Flat Earth shit
Hilarious!
These are the funniest threads, by far. Seriously, don't you understand that:
>Every single other planet is a sphere
>If the Earth wasn't a sphere, not a single principal of modern Physics would work.
>Buildings would fall apart
>GPS wouldn't work
>>
>>17382156
you are totally wrong,and you can't prove any of that,just empty minded experiments that prove nothing
you are joke
>>
>>17379563
Filmed in Kubrick's basement.
>>
File: 310d3-apollo.jpg (81KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
310d3-apollo.jpg
81KB, 1200x500px
Here is your answer
>>
>>17379621
>And the numerous photos that have some strange qualities about them
It's paredolia.
>>
>>17379645
So you're like 40 posting on 4chan? That's pretty fucking pathetic in itself.
>>
File: 9344.jpg (29KB, 279x212px) Image search: [Google]
9344.jpg
29KB, 279x212px
>>17382156
>fleshlight
>>
>>17379828
>namefag
Nah, you kill yourself.
>>
File: 1454394317081.jpg (40KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1454394317081.jpg
40KB, 600x449px
I think they did try to get to the moon and got close, but the crew died due to inferior technology so they had to stage the landing
>>
>>17379582
http://epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
?
>>
>>17380244
there's no atmosphere on the moon you fucking dip
>>
>>17382347
and?
>>
>>17382302
That kid sure is smart. Glad he helped Kubrick with the moon landing. His special abilities came in handy when it came to the gravity.
>>
>>17379563
>Race with Russia
It was hoaxed. US wanted to claim superiority and to do that, they deceived Russia. And Americans.
>>
>>17382347

The reason you can't see stars on the moon is because those picture were taken during the 'day time', when it's receiving a lot of light from the sun. If you're getting a shitload of sunlight, and that light is reflecting off the surface in addition to being bright in its own right, then it's going to blot out the light from the stars. You don't need an atmosphere to diffuse the light if you have something as bright as the sun shining directly at you.
>>
>>17379563
why the fuck /x/ is so shit guys?
>>
>>17382427
Nope. This is a total assumption with nothing backing it.
>>
>>17382458
Then why are some stars visible?
>>
>>17382474

Because they're very bright, like Sirius, so rarely you can see stars. But you can also, rarely, under certain conditions, see stars in the daytime on Earth. But they're fighting light from:

- The Sun
- The Sun's light reflecting off of the surface of the moon
- The Sun's light reflecting off the surface of the Earth if the earth if visible (the Earth can get pretty bright, too. Not as bright because it's surface is darker, but it's big and reflects a decent amount of light relative to the moon.)

I also don't understand why people act so smug about 'muh van allen belts'. Like, for one, radiation shielding is a thing. Your microwave doesn't microwave everything in your kitchen when you turn it on, because the microwave is built out of materials that can safely absorb microwave radiation. Why is it unfathomable that we might be able to build material that protects humans from radiation in space? And shit, the Van Allen belt is pretty thin; spacecraft travelling through it aren't really exposed to any exceptionally high doses radiation for any significant amount of time.
>>
Stanly Kubrick filmed the moon landing
>>
>>17382458
>>17382458
that face of the moon is never turned to the sun so we couldnt´have seen earth from there because it would be night if they were in the moon during day. if they landed on a place in front of earth they were getting light from earth´s reflection and even so it would be much darker on the moon and star could have been seen.
>>
>where are the stars
>literally never heard of a camera focus
>>
>>17382623
The Earth doesn't reflet enough light to light the moon up that much.

Why is it that the moon is supposedly the same brightness whether it's getting it's light from the sun or the earth?
>>
take a picture of the sky with your phone and show us the stars
>>
>>17382638
Why are some stars visible then?
>>
File: 11.jpg (9KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
9KB, 852x480px
>no stars
>>
>>17382652
That's a giant star.
>>
File: waxing crescent june 2012.jpg (114KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
waxing crescent june 2012.jpg
114KB, 1600x1067px
>still no stars
>>
>>17382655
For you.
>>
>>17382646
Do you realise you just asked a total stranger how a camera works because you don't believe the moon landings actually happened based on there being a lack of stars?
>>
>>17382671
I have other reasons. I was just following the conversation and no one has given me an answer

Why you mad bro?
>>
>>17382677
>>17382671
Oh and actually I asked why some stars were visible, not why there's a lack of stars
>>
>>17382680
Because the brightest ones were picked up by the camera and the dimmest ones were lost. But you already knew that.
>>
>>17380727
>Never went back to the Moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

Uhhh... Yeah we did. Multiple times.
>>
>>17382652
>>17382657

EARTH LANDING CONFIRMED FAKE

>IMPLYING HUMANS HAVE EVER BEEN TO THE EARTH

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>17382680
Because Exposure Times Vs. Brightness of an Object being effected by brightness of area around the camera and the area around said object of photo.

Ever wonder why you can onyl see 40-50 stars in the city and you can see a billion in the middle of the desert?

[spoiler]It's called Light Pollution tardo.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17382693
Okay but why?

Some are perfectly clear while the rest are completely invisible? I don't get it
>>
>>17382710
>Implying I don't know what light pollution is
>Implying the moon is that bright
>>
>>17382714
I have no idea how cameras and lenses work, ask this guy.. >>17382710

All I know is when taking photos of the sky at night on a shitty camera the light pollution from Earth causes the tiny pixel-like stars to vanish. Try with your phone. There's probably a very detailed and technical description as to why but I honestly don't care.

>>17379709

Stuff like this is enough to convince me that we actually went, regardless of dodgy pictures.

I do think NASA have shopped photos, but not the moon landing ones.
>>
>>17382735
How in the world does that footage prove anything?

Do you believe the space footage you see in movies too?
>>
>>17381725
>von Braun
ty nazi germany
>>
>>17382757
>How in the world does that footage prove anything?

Because it's real, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krEqYbba59o
>>
jesus you dumb cunts, you can't see the stars because they are on the light side of the moon, i.e. the side where it's day.

it's the same fucking principle on the moon as it is on earth
>>
>>17382698
>why did we never go back?
I meant AFTER the Apollo missions. Sorry for sounding like an oldfag, assuming that this was general knowledge. The moon just has nothing of interest now but to possibly help NASA get to Mars.
>>
>>17382780
How does you saying that it's real prove that it's real?

Skip to 13:45 of this video

https://youtu.be/lchtwf5Fvhc?t=7m15s
>>
File: image.gif (6KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
6KB, 1024x1024px
>>17382109
this is a flat surface. what happens if you start at the middle and you go > < ^ or down continuously? this is a question a 5 year old can answer. you either go off the boundry or crash into a border.

stop letting the internet warp your mind m8, unless it's your vid and youre trying to make money.
>>
>>17382862
Yeah, I understand that

Have you watched the videos?

Have you personally been to the far reaches of the earth?

I'm not saying I know exactly how a flat earth would work, but if you use common sense it's obvious that the current model of where the sun and moon are in relation to earth isn't true
>>
>>17380044

>cannot into physics of light
>>
>>17382851
No. I don't want to hear some retard explain why he thinks the Earth is flat.
>>
>>17382904
That's not what that parts talking about. It's talking about pictures of earth from space.

If I wanted to convince you the world was flat wouldn't I tell you to watch the whole video?

It's fine though
>>
>>17382875
So about once every month or two, I feel compelled to ask someone like you this question. Before I do, I would like to request the following:

1. Don't answer this question by trying to keep up the "I believe the earth is flat" pretense. We both know that's a lie, the question is about why you're doing it in the first place.
2. Don't start accusing me of your behavior or switch into the typical, "oh boy lets trade insults on the internet." That's avoiding the question and equally stupid.

Just a nice, straightforward, direct explanation, please.

Why do you act like this? What possibly motivates you to come online to parade in front of strangers trying to convince them you're an idiot? Don't say it's fun, it's clearly not. You are committing hours of your free time to simply seeing how stupid you can make yourself look. Doesn't that seem odd, perhaps mentally broken to you?
>>
Earth is flat
>>
>>17382938
True
>>
All this is the same faggot that shows up once a month here when his meds run out or maybe to generate views on his retarded videos. Stop bumping this shit and let his deluded(or trolling or shilling) ass try to keep it alive himself.

Anyone buying into the possibility that we faked it, think about this. There were multiple nations, including Russia, monitoring the transmissions from the lunar surface. They could tell where the signal was coming from - the moon's surface - due to signal triangulation.If Russia had found any reason to suspect it was a hoax, I believe they'd have long ago been shouting about it, but they never did.

By all means, feel free to continue popping up one question after another that any idiot with a decent grasp of high school physics can shoot down, but don't expect me to answer them for you. I already did so in multiple other threads on both this topic and the retarded flat earth threads on multiple occasions. I'm sure they're in the archives somewhere, but it's not worth my time to go find them for you.

Singling out details you think support your belief that the landings were hoaxed while ignoring the mountains of evidence supporting their reality is the opposite of science and the veritable definition of confirmation bias and intellectual dishonesty. In short, you're either delusional, a fucking troll, a shill, or too stupid to live, so step outside the walled garden of hoax retards on YouTube, learn to use credible sources, and answer your own questions instead of expecting others to answer them for you.
>>
>>17382952
>implying the earth isn't flat
>>
>>17382960
Search the archives, faggot.
>>
>>17382923
I believe the earth is flat. And I want company in truth. Jesus said "No two can walk together lest they be in agreement." I would like partners to walk the path of truth that I am walking.
>>
>>17382920
If you are admitting 90% of the video not being shown is bullshit, then why would I trust the 10% you're telling me to watch?
>>
>>17382207
>If the Earth wasn't a sphere, not a single principal of modern Physics would work.
>Buildings would fall apart
>GPS wouldn't work

Not true. Because globe earth-far sun has been disproven every day and yet we all reside in buildings and use gps, hough what powers it is not those fiction satellites.
>>
>>17382945
False
>>
>>17383132
>Because globe earth-far sun has been disproven every day
what?
>>
>>17383125
What has religion to do with whether the earth is flat or a globe?

Also, are you the same guy that got angry when I answered all his questions about GPS last month and told me he wasn't going to talk to me anymore when I pointed out all the flaws in the flat earth model and posed questions about it he could not answer?
>>
>>17383130
I'm not admitting that, I was just referring you to the part of the video that was relevant to our discussion
>>
>>17383142
Given he's arguing for a flat earth, the dumbest conspiracy theory of them all, he's not very credible
>>
>>17383125
How can anyone who isn't a complete idiot believe the Earth is flat?

Unless you are one, in which case carry on.
>>
>>17383141
Maybe. So I won't talk to you now.
>>
>>17383154
Will you be talking to others?
>>
The "moon landing hoax" theory is almost as dumb as flat earth or reptilian theories. Almost.
>>
>>17383154
I believe in the flat earth

Just last night it all clicked

You're not alone friend :D
>>
>>17383152
I seeked out the information when i was in the right state of mind to neither accept nor reject without hearing. HAving heard it without acception or rejection I listened with an open mind and found it mostly acceptable. Some things I still cannot answer but i have sufficient proof that disproves globe earth, far sun, and proof that puts my stock in flat earth, close sun/moon, etc. That's it.
>>
>>17383165
>proof
You mean "evidence", right? Proof sounds like an overly strong word.
>>
>>17383152
Yes, I think if the Earth wasn't round we would have noticed by now.
>>
My question always is...if the Earth is flat why would the powers that be try to hide it??
>>
>>17383164
unfunny joke
>>
>>17383132
How is it disproven every day?
>>
>>17383171
what the fuck ever

>>17383188
The explanation is too long to transccribe so watch this vid about 44minutes 10 seconds in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoGTeM0koQ&feature=youtu.be&t=44m12s
>>
>>17383205
I'm not going to tell you.
>>
>>17383165
>in the right state of mind
stoned?
>>
>>17383200
It's not a joke.

I believed in a bunch of conspiracy theories before but not the flat earth theory

Last night it all made sense
>>
>>17383211
Of course you aren't. Cos it isn't.
>>
>>17383216
Flat earth makes absolutely zero sense on any level
>>
>>17383216
What were you browsing?
>>
>>17383216
one of the flat earthers here. When you're ready, know that the holocause didn't happen like the jew media says. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

and that god hates the jews https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

>>17383224
Prove it. Tell me truely what flat earthers believe and disprove it rightly.
>inb4 you don't because you don't even know what you're against.
>>
They were there. They were met by Fallen Angels and warned not to return...
>>
>>17383232
>Prove it. Tell me truely what flat earthers believe and disprove it rightly.
That the earth is flat.
Disproof: It isn't.
>>
>>17383236
Exactly. Go to the beach and look at the horizon. The mast of a ship will come over first.
Or just dig a well and deduce the curvature of Earth for yourself.
>>
>>17383232
>here are two completely unrelated conspiracy theories I want to you also believe in
>>
>>17383236
I was in before you.
>>
>>17383224
Yes. Why is there a horizon is the Earth isn't round? Why isn't everything on the same even plane and visible?
>>
>>17383229
4chan /x/ :D

These two videos
>>17379582
>>17380561
Along with finally realizing how fake the moon landig pics are. I obviously don't know the details of how a flat earth would work, but the videos made a lot of good points, some better than others
>>
>>17383238
What?
>>
>>17383246
>>Along with finally realizing how fake the moon landig pics are
So why are you the only one to have this "realization"?
>>
To all of the dummies claiming it was a hoax go here and get your shit pushed in on everyone of your unintelligent claims
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
>>
>>17383232
Yeah, I've already seen those videos and I believe them. Especially Marching to Zion. The only part of the holocaust I believe to be true is that the Jews were rounded up and put on camps. The rest of it doesn't add up like the video explains
>>
>>17383246
>I obviously don't know the details of how a flat earth would work

Let's just be honest here, it wouldn't. Flat earthers always avoid actually talking about how a flat earth could possibly exist or operate.
>>
>>17382938
>>17382945
Yeh, its flat... and hollow. "flat and hollow earth theory"
>>
>>17383251
He isn't at all the only one. I believe it. Someone made a video about it. The website mentioned elsewhere where the parallax on the "moon" is off.
>>
File: apollo.jpg (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
apollo.jpg
271KB, 800x800px
>>17383270
I've never seen any valid evidence of the moon landing being fake. It's always easily debunked crap like "the flag is up".
>>
>>17383266
You globe earthers avoid talking about how your model is disproved by the sun ray that go out at angles when obscured by a cloud, and the full moon seen in the day when the sun, in your model, should be well and truly behind the moon. Lunar eclipses viewed during the day at last 50 times, when in your model the exclipse can only happen when the earth and the sun are on opposite sides of the earth. And more. Your model is well and truly disproven. Your only proof against it is not knowing how it works which isn't proof but appeal to ignorance.
>>
>>17383279
Look then. You have the internet. http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
>>
>>17383284
Sounds like all your evidence revolves solely around the moon orbit and nothing actually on (round) earth.
>>
>>17383291
You're wrong. I'm just stuck on the moon right now. /things that should not be visible at they distance they are visible are visible at the distance they are visible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWLOT3Tqi-Q
>>
>>17383279
Plus it's simply too big a conspiracy for nothing to have ever come out about it in the past 40 years.
We would have known it was fake by now.
>>
>>17383251
I'm not the only one but I'm obviously in the minority

Look at this picture closely. >>17379687
Open it up and really look at it. The post with the picture is the 12th post in this thread, really close to the top. Look at the relation between the different objects. And then look at where the horizon ends. Doesn't the horizon seem way too close? Doesn't it also seem uneven? Like it's even closer on the left than it is on the right?

I think this sight does a good job of describing the effects used to make the pictures seem real at first glance

http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm
>>
>>17383284

>>17383243
>>17383237
>>
A flat earth could not physically exist. Gravity would not allow it to form.
>>
>>17383297
"Noting to have ever come out about it" This thread and all the sources cited in it are not happening?
>>
>>17383296
So explain why if you keep going in one direction, you will go around the globe and end up back where you started?
>>
I wanna live my life on a triangle!
>>
>>17383317
No they aren't, because they're purely speculation by uninvolved people.
>>
>>17383304
Explain the videos on the moon, then.
>>
>>Truth vesting is so 2001.
>>
>>17383317
I'm talking about official sources. Someone involved or with some kind of actual info.
>>
>>17383306

>>17383243
perspective and vanishing point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=32m21s 32m21s in

Watch this video of the sun disappearing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoYQAD3SCM&feature=youtu.be&t=58s

>>17383237
>Go to the beach and look at the horizon. The mast of a ship will come over first.
No. If you have a telescope you see better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awCx5ob04ZY4
>>
>>17383316
this
>>
>>17383331
Obviously we can't 100 percent prove that the earth is flat but if you watch these videos there's enough evidence to make you at least question the current model

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoGTeM0koQ

>>17383149
Here is a seperate video that shows the same thing then.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5N2eLICRdk
>>
>>17383320
That's easy. The north pole is in the center of the circle and the continents are around it. If you travel east and west you go in a circle. There is no north or south circumnavigation.
>>
>>17383358
Explain why flying high enough will show the curvature of the earth?
>>
>>17383353
Its happened. I won't tell you when or where.
>>
>>17383367
That makes no sense. How could this impossible "disk" have formed in space?
>>
>>17383375
>Its happened. I won't tell you when or where.
0/10
>>
>>17383373
I can show you tthat doesn't happen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=20m16s 20m16s
>>
The tech required to fake a moon landing so realistically wouldn't have existed in 1969, and to risk everything like that would have frankly required as much money/manpower as actually going to the moon.

The Soviets also would have done everything they could to debunk the landing if it was actually false.
>>
>>17383341
Have you seen the kind of things we can do with video today? They didn't even need to do that back in 1969. It's literally just some dirt floor lit up. Look at the moon when it's full and see how crater filld and cavernous it looks, then look at the footage on "the moon"

It would be incredibly easy to simulate what they did
>>
>>17383376
Your still thinking like what you've been told is true and trying to put the baby in the box. I'm trying to tell you that the baby was first and then that small box was made to disprove it.
>>
>>17383380
huh
>>
>>17383386
you think they could simulate the low gravity like that? come on
>>
>>17383391
Way to not answer my question at all.
>>
well.......... this is my first time being here..... looks pretty cool
>>
>>17383394
you get it? We aren't crazy.

>>17383397
BILLIONS of dollars. Simulation.

>>17383400
You question is dumb.
>>
File: moonhorizon.jpg (108KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
moonhorizon.jpg
108KB, 700x685px
>>17383246
How about the many other non-landing pics?
>>
>>17383408
Don't get me wrong, I am in no way saying a flat earth is true or even plausible. I'm just expressing that the curvature bit was surprising and not what I expected..
>>
>>17383411
How about them?
>>
>>17383411
I'm sure you're aware of how easy it is to doctor photos, yes?
>>
>>17383408
Asking how a impossible disk world is possible is a dumb question?
>>
>>17383429
In the 1960s? And in a non-NASA pic?
>>
>>17383208
Video was very interesting...It still doesn't explain the Moon Stars ect all things that clearly exist but the Antartica part was intriguing
>>
>>17383384
Correct
>>
So we have two flat earthers here, is it? That's one more than usual.
>>
File: moong.gif (889KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
moong.gif
889KB, 320x240px
>>
>>17383386
Wrong and here is why

http://www.geek.com/news/why-it-was-impossible-to-fake-the-1969-moon-landing-1537386/
>>
File: moon.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
moon.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>
>>17383391
I notice you don't actually say how a flat earth is possible
>>
>>17383424
Cool. More about thhe horizon here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExcBMb0Dh3Y Landmarks being seen from hundreds of miles more than they should be.

>>17383431
No disrespect. You question is "How did this model anomalous thing come about in conventional terms?" I say to you NOW that your model is false already and there is no explaining anything real with it.

>>17383439
Glad you liked it. Specific questions get specific answers from me.

>>17383457
Failure to prove it possible is not succeeding to prove it impossible unless you, as a matter of course, disbelieve what you cannot prove. Which is always retarded.

afk, pizza run
>>
>>17383473
This video warrants a second "huh".
>>
>>17379913
He asked other peoples opinions on it. The thread is not about how he believes it real, he is just stating his opinion on the matter, otherwise fags like you will complain about him believeing it IS a hoax. Stop being a raging cunt and/or take your shit somewhere else.

Fucking namefags.
>>
>>17383473
>I say to you NOW that your model is false already and there is no explaining anything real with it.
This is a big assumption. You're saying you can only explain a flat earth with an alternate reality, effectively?

That sounds like an excuse.
>>
>>17380363
This guy replicates that with a small globe. It has to do with how close you are.
>>
Protip:
If your conspiracy relies on "all the evidence against it is made up by a world wide conspiracy theory" to function, it's bullshit.
>>
>>17383491
world wide conspiracy*
>>
>>17383469
It's possible but only through the made up "true" science only I know!
>>
>>17383495
>If your conspiracy is a conspiracy it's bullshit

If you say so
>>
>>17383506
That is not what I said, and you know it.
>>
File: 7drHiqrh.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
7drHiqrh.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>17383477
Nice.

>>17383485
Mine isn't an assumption. It is proof based. Your view is an assumption based on word of mouth and is disproven with scrutiny. Our scrutiny is littered in this thread. If the earth is a convex globe then increased height must result in the horizon falling away from eye level. Here it is shown that increased height does not result in a falling away or raising up of the horizon at eye level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=20m16s 20m16s.

THUS, if i say nothing else, you must be convinced that they earth is not a convex globe.

>>17383491
You can go ahead and see above too. If observation contradicts it then your model is HEADCANON only.
>>
>>17383507
That's what the conspiracy is though. It's people conspiring to do something or conceal something
How many people do uou think actually know the truth? How many people would you honestly need to keep quiet? Who would even believe them if anyone said the truth? Nobody because the majority hold to the status quo
>>
>>17383521
Here's a question. Why conceal the flatness of the Earth?
>>
>>17383512
do you have any other vids about this that might generate a third "huh"?
little bit of curiosity peaked
>>
>>17383512
Alright, I'll admit that I do not have a counter for that linked video's footage. So I'm not sure what to say.
>>
>>17383529
It's explained in this video. The explanation is too long to transcribe with 4chan's comment limits. Ony take 4 minutes to explain. >>17383208

>>17383535
I thought about it, and I think so. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoGTeM0koQ&feature=youtu.be&t=21s 21seconds The explanation starts about 4 minutes in if you want evidence based talking only. Last time I shared this someone asked about the rockets on the winged craft so let me just say ahead of time that according to nasa, the rockets are firing from take off, they just burn invisible. So when the external tank is ejected that is the last of the shuttle's fuel.
>>
>>17383512
>>Mine isn't an assumption. It is proof based. Your view is an assumption based on word of mouth and is disproven with scrutiny

LOL

so you're the only people around to use science?
>>
>>17383473
The narrator said he wasn't sure "outer space" was actually real. Anyone with a telescope can see it is. I just wonder your opinion on that point?
>>
>>17383546
I'm just glad you watched it. Anons are based tonight. I'll say it again: We're not crazy.

>>17383551
Ignoring you.
>>
Isn't interesting that these guys always show up linking the same small family of YouTube videos? Isn't it strange that it always seems to happen about once a month? How often does YouTube tally up a channel's views?

My gut's telling me it's once a month.
>>
>>17383554
I don't believe space is real. I believe all the stars and "planets" are in a firmament about six thousand miles away.

Be back later. Gonna go get some pizza.
>>
>>17383549
Ok...you got me.

Huh.
>>
>>17383563
We link the same small family of videos because they are good and most are shit. I always see the same holocaust denier/anti-zionist video posted because it is well researched and well presented.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8. Gonna imply that is ALSO only about video views?
>>
>>17383556
Well I'm seeing that you're not crazy and that you have a reason you believe what you do.

Obviously that does not automatically mean the reason is true, but I do at least buy that you're not "starting with the conclusion and working backwards".
>>
>>17383564
lol

dope
>>
>>17383564
Very interesting. Enjoy the pizza...when you return I wonder what you think of literal Sheol being under the Earth?
>>
For a flat earth person, can you explain how you believe the earth came to be?
>>
>>17383577
> I do at least buy that you're not "starting with the conclusion and working backwards".

That is what globe earthers do. For example, the oldest one, Eratosthenes started with the assumption that the earth is a globe. Then he sought to prove it. His measurements work out the same if the earth is flat and the sun is close though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs&feature=youtu.be&t=3m40s 3m40s
>>
>>17383600
so you are claiming you didn't start with the assumption that the earth is flat?
or that videomaker didn't start out seeking to prove the earth is flat?
>>
>>17383573
I'm not really interested in this whole Jew/holocaust business.
However, based on what I've seen, I'm gonna watch all of those two Part 1/2 videos >>17383365
Just to see what I think.
>>
>>17383512
What's happening?
>>
>>17383165
If the sun is close, how do you explain its luminescence and heat not destroying the earth immediately?
>>
>>17383164
In one night you went from believing the Earth is round to believing the Earth is flat?
>>
>>17383588
They always avoid answering questions like that
>>
>>17383623
Yeah, pretty much. The evidence is pretty compelling.

At the very least I believe that what we're currently told about the position of the sun and moon in comparison to earth isn't true
>>
>>17383639
>Yeah, pretty much. The evidence is pretty compelling.
That seems far too jarring and sudden for the entire view of the world to change.
>>
>>17383615
or how about seasons? or even night/day
>>
Flat earthers are always creationists too. Not a coincidence.
>>
>>17383644
Oh it was my pretty jarring anon lol

But I have been falling down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole lately. As you realize that many things that people take as fact are actually lies it gets easier to accept that the world you've been brainwashed in isn't the way the world really is.

It can be a pretty intense revelation that a lot of people can't accept
>>
File: image.png (697KB, 870x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
697KB, 870x400px
If the earth is flat, clouds are proven by observation to not be higher than the "near sun," and the sun never sinks below your flat earth, then how does the sun ever shine on them from underneath?
>>
>>17383666
*was pretty jarring
>>
>>17383666
>>But I have been falling down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole lately
There's your answer
>>
>>17383666
you'll come to your senses
>>
>>17383477
>>17383394
>>17383567
>>17383512
Stop getting brainwashed, anon.
>>
>>17383563
interesting how this thread became a flat earth thread
>>
>>17383674
What do you mean by that?

Because I've actually been looking at evidence supporting conspiracy theory that makes sense...I believe in the evidence that makes sense?

Yeah I guess so
>>
>>17383689
I mean you're just looking to see conspiracies everywhere.
>>
>>17383573
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm going to claim.

>>17383666
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crank_magnetism
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
>>
>>17383691
I'm looking at things with an open mind, yeah.

Once you realize how easy it is to spread lies and have the parroted over and over until it's engrained in us and becomes "common knowledge" it's easier to suspend your preconceived notions and view the evidence with an open mind
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1920x1080px
>>17383588
Pizza-chan back. The answer is God. The bible says the earth is flat 75 times and that god created it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqThIOc4QQ Anyone giving any other answer is lying or talking out of their ass imo.

The earth is said to have a 23.4 degree tilt from the verticle. Which is 66.6 degrees from the horizontal.

>>17383602
I don't know if the video maker went seeking for flat earth proof or just proof of either side. I didn't start with the assumption that the earth was flat. I went in knowing A) flat earth kept coming up and B) I want to have a firm foundation for or against it. When I watched the videos I became established in a firm foundation for its proof.

>>17383609
Persons are paying attention and listening with open minds and becoming convinced because of it.

>>17383615
It is obvious to me that the sun is close because I've seen proof of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchtwf5Fvhc&feature=youtu.be&t=29m3s 29m3s. It is clear to me that the earth is close. Thus, given this, the sun is both A) not as large as we are told and not as hot as we are told because it is close and small and we are alive and comfortable.
>>
>>17383698
Afraid of what?
>>
>>17383708
>The bible says
>>
File: 0wjouGk.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
0wjouGk.gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>17383653
Season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8 cliffnotes the sun gets nearer and farther from the central north pole.

Night/and day: The sun is lower than we are told and smaller, such that it acts as a spotlight, illuminating only part of the plane at once. Pic related.

Sunrise sunset here >>17383358
>>
>>17383719
How come there is no evidence of this "surrounding" Antarctica?
>>
>>17383711
Read the definition of crank magnetism and you tell me. The short answer is "losing your grasp on sanity."
>>
>>17383670
>How does the sun ever shine on them from underneath?
It never does.
>>
>>17383728
How many people do you know who've actually been to Antarctica?

>>17383732
I did read parts of it. So?
>>
>>17383744
I know you don't reach it if you go in any direction for long enough, which that map would claim happens.
>>
>>17383736
The explain the pic in >>17383670
>>
>>17383728
because no one but governments and militaries is allowed anywhere near it by the antarctic treaty o 1961. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdoGTeM0koQ&feature=youtu.be&t=37m56s 37m56s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id1G_iouuao

There are only three points where it is legal to contact the antarctic coast, according to the antarctic treaty of 1961 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarctic_Treaty_System
>>
>>17383755
No. You explain it.
>>
>>17383757
And scientists in approved areas under military supervision only.
>>
>>17383708
If we can prove the earth is uniquely flat and the universe is nothing more than a broad-reaching, millennia-spanning hoax, what purpose does faith serve? Wasn't the entire point of faith believing without need for proof?
>>
>>17383757
That only holds true for a continent Antarctica, not a world surrounding one.
>>
>>17383779
What?
>>
>>17383749
But how do you know?
>>
>>17383775
Lie.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Antarctica
>>
>>17383778
>If we can prove the earth is uniquely flat and the universe is nothing more than a broad-reaching, millennia-spanning hoax, what purpose does faith serve?
I don't understand the question.

>Wasn't the entire point of faith believing without need for proof?
No.
>>
>>17383791
I lied.
>>
>>17383769
My model can explain it. Can yours?
>>
>>17383789
Because people would have seen it?
>>
>>17383798
Yes, but I wish to hear you explanation first so I can ridicule and discredit you with my better, empirical explanation next.
>>
>>17383807
I asked first, so spill it or admit you don't even have the balls to try.
>>
>>17383801
The north pole in the middle. Thus the antarctic rim is always to the south.
>>
>>17383818
I don't have even the balls to try.
>>
File: Logo_UN.jpg (139KB, 1200x1033px) Image search: [Google]
Logo_UN.jpg
139KB, 1200x1033px
>>17383801
But people have seen it.

Look at the picture and imagine that Antarcica is the edge of the map. Now imagine that that flat image is taken and curled into a sphere or globe. Antarctica would be in the same place it is on our maps
>>
>>17383708
>>17383708
Please show verses?
>>
>>17383836
They are in the video linked.
>>
>>17380808
>Its all based on the bible, its all based on facts
Stoped watching right there
>>
>>17383858

It isn't all based on the bible though, if you weren't so close minded and actually watched the video you would see that the logistics of "the holocaust" don't make any sense
>>
>>17383829
this is one of those "wanting to see conspiracy" things
>>
>>17383872
In what way?
>>
>>17383865
This. If they burned bodies at 15minutes per body they would not get near the 6 million tally. Even today with superhot, computer controlled creamatoriums it takes 2 hours to ash a body. I called a crematorium and checked. Its true.
>>
>>17383691
That's not what he meant, idiot.
>>
Flat earth can't even explain gravity, coriolis effect, radar coverage, Foucault's pendulum, or how ham radio operators can "ping" the moon and gauge its distance from the return delay.

Nor can they explain the Bedford level experiment or even how ships vanish bottom-first over the horizon without resorting to some ridiculous ass-pulls like vanishing point and "lines of convergence."

Whatever your motivations are for your monthly threads here, I can tell you that it is my fervent hope that you are, in fact, a shill, because then I can despise you with a clear conscience. If that isn't the case, I urge you to please seek help, because you're definitely either suffering from some form of schizophrenia or you're some kind of sentient anus that should be studied for the furtherance of human knowledge.
>>
>>17383882
Globe/hollow earth is disproven by the fact that the horizon never rises or falls with increased altitude but remains at eye level, which means it isn't a ball of any kind but is level >>17383512

No more hoops have to be jumped through for globe earth to be disproven. At this point you are just shilling for your feels and headcanon.
>>
>>17383877
Common sense tells us the holocaust didn't happen when you look at all the facts

At the very least it didn't happen anywhere near the scale it's said to have because it isn't physically possible
>>
>>17383911
I know.
>>
>>17383877
They didn't all die in the camps. Nor were they all gassed and cremated. The only assholes who think that are dipshits like you who bought into some other asshole's straw man.
>>
>>17383922
>implying we don't know this
>implying the number of Jews said to have been killed at Auschwitz wasn't 4 million then lowered to less than a million but somehow the number of Jews magically stayed at 6 million
>>
>>17383922
All namefags are retard.
>>
>>17383877
But they did not burn all the bodies. Much of them were buried in mass graves.
>>
>>17383936
>implying you're not a deluded fuck
>>
>>17383948
And then dug up BY HAND and burned, according to a nurse who worked there. That's why no one has ever found them.
>>
>>17383951
>implying I'm not stating literal verified facts
>>
>>17383940
I only use it when responding to shills in bullshit threads. Hard to have anything like a rational debate in a darkened room full of shouting voices.
>>
>>17383961
Shut up. You're a retard.
>>
>>17383900
Or you're not going far enough away and are underestimating how big the earth is
>>
>>17383957
>implying you've cited any reliable sources. At all.
>>
>>17383963
no u
>>
>>17383963
Make me, faggot.
>>
>>17383961
> Hard to have anything like a rational debate in a darkened room full of shouting voices.

Is that why you're being dumb? This isn't a darkened vroom full of shouting voices. It's a cordial masquarade of with time for self-editing. Its impossible to have a rational debate anywhere else.

>>17383966
Neither.
>>
>>17383977
>Its impossible to have a rational debate anywhere else.
>>
>>17383984
Stop copying me.
>>
You know you don't have to believe ALL conspiracy theories right?
>>
>>17383882
>Flat earth can't even explain gravity, coriolis effect, radar coverage, Foucault's pendulum, or how ham radio operators can "ping" the moon and gauge its distance from the return delay.
indeed

not that you'll get anyone responding to these things
>>
>>17383967
Did you know it's illegal in some countries to deny that the holocaust happened?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Of cours it would be hard to find what you call "reliable sources" (Even though many media outlets are Jewish owned and controlled, so major sources reporting on it would be questionable anyways)
>implying you can trust major news outlets

Here's what I could find, and the same thing is told in many places
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/why-do-the-numbers-for-auschwitz-birkenau-keep-changing/

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v21/v21n3p24_weber.html

I'm sure there are numerous more. It's a fact that the plaque at Auschwitz used to say 4 million Jews died, now it's about a million. Weird how the total stayed at 6 million though
>>
>>17384010
Globe earth cannot explain why the earth is flat.
>>
>>17384028
Word games aren't going to explain gravity.
>>
>>17384062
i came here to prove the flat earth and disprove the globe earth near sun lie. I been did that. If you were smart you wouldn't be so dumb.
>>
>>17384068
So you admit gravity makes no sense on a flat earth?
>>
>>17383900
>>17383977
Except there a videos of rockets all over YouTube where the horizon drops below eye level, especially this one.

http://youtu.be/sQw_C5KLhFM

This guy used a Fliphd camera, specifically to avoid the extreme fisheye effect that comes from GoPro cameras. Be aware that the curvature it shows is much more in line with what one could expect to observe with the naked eye, and at a height of 121,000 ft., it had achieved a vantage point roughly analogous to what an ant would observe while perched atop a twelve-gauge wire wrapped around a bowling ball.

Oh, and one of the reasons I put on a trip for threads like this is so I can ask things like:

Is one of you the asshole I BTFO last month on all these same topics? I only ask because the seething butthurt at those threads' conclusions was hilarious.
>>
>>17384017
You gonna get around to bringing more cherry-picked "facts" like that list of death records from the ICRC back in 1979 at some point, too, or those World Almanac figures that were cleverly cropped to obscure the fact that all the figures used were based on 1938 estimates?

Last month, I asked someone that I'm going to assume is you whether or not they had full scans of the pages they referenced, but nothing was forthcoming.

Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else, but tripfagging never serves a useful purpose ever, amirite?
>>
>>17384126
Look dude, I obviously don't have all of the facts. I wasn't alive in WWII Germany/Poland. And I'm not sure about what you're referring to because I'm a different guy. But there's at least enough suspiciousness going on to question the official version of things. It's even more suspicious that in some places you're not legally allowed to. Why wouldn't it be allowed to be question if there was sure-fire evidence that it happened? The nation of Israel was founded 3 years later, so faking the holocaust would have benefited them. Oh wait sorry, I guess I can't state facts because then I'm "cherry-picking" facts, whatever that means.

We should question everything that we're told and not blindly accept it
>>
>>17384189
Look, dude. You're talking to someone who looked into all this bullshit and recognized it for what it is - hate-mongering. When you question everything, be sure to also question those who claim they're questioning the "official story." If you think they're without an agenda, you're sorely mistaken.

When I say cherry-picking, I mean that they cite figures out of context, misrepresent figures, and do a lot of sleight-of-hand where facts are concerned. History is a narrative. Make sure you pick up the story from a point where you're getting something more akin to the full story.
>>
You ever notice holocaust deniers are always anti-Semitic?

Mysterious.
>>
>>17384234
Yeah...obviously. why do you think I never looked into it until recently, because people who questioned it were always margianalized as racist extremists. Once you put that aside and view with an open mind and no fear of what people will call you, it becomes a lot easier to judge the information. Also, wouldn't looking at all the facts, not just the ones taught in history books be more akin to the full story? Why is it a mistake to believe that some people just want to know the truth of what happened?
>>
>>17382311
>thinking 'You're here forever' is just a meme
>>
>>17379563
I believe it did happened since the race of technology during that time was much more advanced after 30 years since the end of wwii, they must have reached the moon, but with the unusual details of the recording people say it never happened, its fake. I believe they did land and the recording is a way to cover whatever they discovered on the moon or to keep the russians away from seeing the real deal so.. ya
>>
>>17384367
Because they have been shown to distort facts to such an absurd degree that they make a mockery of the very "truth" they claim to seek. Here's one of them having his claims challenged in a court of law and getting his beat right the fuck down.

http://youtu.be/OCERa40KP64

Of particular interest is the correspondence between the Krematorium manufacturer and the SS officer that the architectural expert uses to demolish the claims that the camps didn't have enough coke to keep the furnaces stoked. In essence, the expert explains that once they reached operational temperature, the tallow effect(where body fat combusts and liquifies) would become the primary fuel source during operation.

It's also important to note that no country outlaws research into the Holocaust. They do, however, spank your ass if you try to claim it didn't happen based off of half-assed research that won't even hold up in a court of law, let alone something peer-reviewed. I think denial legislation is stupid and counterproductive myself, because I believe that what we can't ridicule in a public forum we're destined to unduly legitimize in a court of law.
>>
>>17385033
I don't understand why you're generalizing and implying that they all distort facts. All of the information I've heard on the other side of the argument seems perfectly logical enough to bring some doubt upon what we're told about what happened. You're doing the same thing you accuse me of, "cherry picking" facts. The things you've said here are completely irrelevant to the points I've heard and brought up
>>
>>17385164
Throw some at me. I'll tell you what I know. Here's one for free:

The death tolls have changed over the years specifically because the research continues. Initial Soviet estimates were definitely overstated, but the census records alone indicate that somewhere around 17 million died as either a result of the camps or German occupation. Just shy of 6 million of those were Jewish. Either those figures are reliable, or there's been an awful lot of hide-and-seek champions for the better part of a century.
>>
>>17385164
Also, the overwhelming majority of their information can be traced back to a handful of self-serving cranks that have embarrassed themselves on multiple occasions.
>>
>>17385164
There are literal mountains of documentation and eyewitness testimonials to support the reality of the Holocaust. I don't have to cherry-pick so much as just throw a dart at random.

The deniers, on the other hand, will listen to a woman give 4 hours worth of testimony about the things she experienced and witnessed, then clip out a two-minute segment where she mentions a firefighting pool that doubled as a swimming pool and cite that as evidence of how the camps were just full of puppy dogs and rainbows.
>>
>>17383702
Sounds like flat Earthers.
>>
>>17379582
I disagree with a fair bit of the points in this youtube video. But the rest is very interesting. Specially the part about the maps and stuff. Makes me wondrr why google maps foesnt use the Peters map. Looked it up and apparently it's because it makes the angles look right. Whatever that means. I wonder why there isn't a mode to see it in peters map way.
>>
>>17379709
Can't find anything on Apollo 13 can you send any links?
>>
>>17380904
This has happened to me several times. Also in real life. I wish I was RP'ing.
Don't know what to think about it.
Thread posts: 467
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.