[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superpowers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 11

File: Superman-Lives-1.jpg (32KB, 518x719px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-Lives-1.jpg
32KB, 518x719px
Do you have a special ability?

Can you do something weird that only you can do?

Post here!

As a kid, I could predict the result of any football (soccer) match that I was watching. It only worked when I was watching on TV. I couldn't predict the exact scoreline, but I could predict the Winner or Loser of that game. I had a 100% hit rate, yet knew absolutely fuckall about football.

I'm not even sure how it worked. I'd start watching the game and after a few minutes would either feel "sympathy" for one of the teams. ( the losing team). or "hatred" for one of the teams (the winning team). I didn't even like football desu.

The strangest example came in the 90's. I'd arrived at a friends house one evening, Arsenal were on TV. My friends, being Arsenal fans, were all hyped and trying to pump themselves up. "we're gonna win 7 nil" etc.

I looked at the screen and blurted out.. "Bergkamp will score on 33 minutes, 1-0".

The minutes rolled by.. 29.. 30.. 31.. 32.. 33...

Suddenly a corner.. it's crossed in.. the balls bouncing around.. it finds a red shirt.. It's Bergkamp!.. He shoots!....

Arsenal 1, Bergkamp 33'

Everyone just looked at me.

Years later, when I took an interest in football, the players, the rules etc, the ability to predict the game wore off. Now, I'm shit at it.
>>
>>17377102
Is that a shopped picture? Because Nick Cage looks real good..
>>
The role play is strong in this one
>>
>>17377102
>Can you do something weird that only you can do?
Dream!
>>
File: 1455602813500.jpg (37KB, 256x235px) Image search: [Google]
1455602813500.jpg
37KB, 256x235px
I have the ultimate power of procrastination
>>
I used to be able to remember a photograph and draw it down to the tiniest details as a kid. I still kinda have it in the form of a good memory.
>>
>>17377104
No, he was going to play Superman in Tim Burtons "Superman Lives"

It was scrapped

>>17377107
Not a RP you prick.

Either post something On-topic or fuckoff.
>>
>>17377113
>Nick Cage as Superman
>It was scrapped

NO. I NEVER KNEW I WANTED THIS SO BAD. FUCK.
>>
>>17377119

He even tested the suit..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQiC8RwhYFA
>>
>>17377109
Already claimed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn5-cWsWcnY
>>
>>17377126

it says 1999, but the film says 1997

IT'S A CONSPIRACY OF LIES THAT WASN'T REALLY NICHOLAS CAGE OR A SUPERMAN SUIT DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>17377156
Did you google?
>>
Abilities passed on through aliens.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
>>
every since i was small child i of been able to make aperson have a mental breakdown by concentrating on them

did it to:
>babysitter i dident like
>stepmom
>teacher's aid in 4th gr
>guidence councillor in hs
>ex gf
>>
Bumperoni
>>
>>17377385
Id have a breakdown too if a freak like you was intensely staring at me all red-faced
>>
>>17377385

I could do this thing at school where I'd stare at the back of someones head and think of their name, after a few minutes they'd turn around and look straight at me. It worked 8/10. Girls were the easiest.
Try it. Post results.
>>
>>17377102
My special ability is to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. Stops conversation in the whole room. You can cut the awkward feeling with a knufe.
>>
I tend to sneak up on people accidentally, or with very little effort. My dad, one of my sisters and brother can all do this, while my mother and younger sister can't.
>>
>>17377102
[spoiler]I can fuk gud[/spoiler]
>>
someimes i have dreams that eventually happen in real life, its not dejavu because it hasnt happened before.... its more like a vision

its completely random
>>
I can predict when someone is in a car accident.

I heard about a car accident on the radio that happened before exams in 9th grade. Had an aching feeling that it was my friend's brother. Lo and behold I get a call asking if I was attending the funeral, still felt like a surprise.

Recently I asked my friend when he was getting home from work, so we can play vidya. He was late, so I asked him if he crashed his car, he totally did, was okay though.

In the summer I was going to the movies with my friend and had a big feeling like I shouldn't drive. I crashed into some other driver.

It's just intuition I think, what I learned from my English class anyway, is that your knowledge is either based off observation, so you really only believe something until you see it and whatnot, and intuition, which is basically just knowing stuff, so you get feelings of something and you naturally believe it. With some people, it's right, and these are the people who are mainly intuitive.

According to the tests in that class, I'm split down the middle of observation and intuition. I can believe that, because really I can only tell small things.

Anyone have a good intuition? It really does interest me.
>>
can guess people's ages by their face, not really supernatural but feel free to try it out on here, post your face
>>
I have the power to alienate anyone in seconds
>>
>>17377677

This is the stupidest post I've seen on 4chan in a long time. Congratulations.
>>
>>17377524
I think we all can do that. People generally feel when they're being stared it.
>>
i'm sure others can do this too, but more can't than can. i could easily trigger an out-of-body experience by first learning how to fly in my dreams. lots of times i would just hang out over the streetlamp across the street from my house; especially before i learned how to travel. the most satisfying experience is what i'll elaborate upon now. i had just met this girl and was at her house to take her out. i was early and she wasn't ready yet so she invited me in to watch her get ready - i guess. i liked watching her in her room - without interacting with her and i waited just inside her doorway. with me being so observant - i mean extremely observant, i didn't just stare at her getting ready, i took in her whole room. not only what she had on her dresser, but the feeling that the room gave off. we had a great time that day. she was so hot and i was so infatuated. that night i fell asleep thinking about her and found myself standing in her doorway again, but this time it was dark - at night and she was in bed. at first i thought she was sleeping, then realized she was moving around under the covers. i was interested in knowing exactly what she was doing and i moved towards her; bringing me out of the shadows. i startled her and she gasped and i believe the dream ended and i went on to something else. the next day when i saw her she told me that she knew it was me standing in her doorway last night. i was kind of shocked. i didn't start off flying like i thought i had to do to have an oob and i didn't know i could be seen. i mean, what if i had been masturbating in her doorway? did she see me naked? was i wearing my pajamas? when i confirmed to her that it most likely really was me she started to freak out that i might be in her room any night and she didn't want to talk about it and after that day wouldn't talk to me at all.
>>
>>17377102
Cancer: The Thread
>>
I can cook.
>>
great super power huh. i can masturbate in the dark corners of any girls room any night. woohoo! and leave my signature on the back of her door!
>>
>>17377758

Go away roleplayer
>>
>>17377773
How is a superpower like cooking a roleplay? You make no sense my nikka.
>>
>>17377102
i can control the pitch of my fart through 7 octaves
>>
I can tell when there is someone or no one around nearby. when my dog died, the house felt empty. its that kind of feel is the only way I can describe.
>>
I can go into any thread on /x/ and accuse even the most gifted psychic or talented occultist of being a roleplayer. It doesn't matter how amazing or convincing their testimony, I can call them a roleplayer. It's my gift. I can't do anything else, but I can call people a roleplayer. See? You're a roleplayer. And you. You're a roleplayer. Fuck I'm good.
>>
>>17377846
Shut up roleplayer.
>>
>>17377102

"Super-strength". As in, I can easily send my muscles into anaerobic and use way more strength than should be available to me. At the cost of having cramped muscles for the next day or two.

Also, I can apparently do echolocation, though I've only done it twice, and both times it was while trying to sleep. I don't know how I did it though.
>>
>>17377102
Unbreakable is a good movie.
What happend to M. Night?
>>
>>17377102
I can consciously cure my hiccups every time by doing nothing more than a muscle relaxation and breathing technique. Kinda neat I guess.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Two.

1. Rapid reactive cellular adaptation and regeneration.
2. Energy manipulation.
>>
>>17377102

I've got sporadic abilities. Most of the time I'm useless, but every now and then I get these boosts of potential. Things I've done so far have been:

>lifted the backend of a car off of my dad when the jack slipped
>got hit by a motorbike (braking on a 30mph road) without any injuries
>caught my niece without looking when she tried to climb over the stair banister
>dodged a falling tree faster than I could even register
>cut myself with a knife while cutting cheese but it healed in minutes
>took repeated kicks without feeling any pain or getting injured

I wish it was constant, because normally I can't even take stubbing my toe.
>>
File: 21-cosmo.w529.h352.jpg (46KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
21-cosmo.w529.h352.jpg
46KB, 529x352px
The power of manifestation.
>>
>>17378178
Too bad you don't leave your mom's basement huh
>>
>>17377595
Me too. Might be because I have flat(ish) feet. I'm fucking huge too, a /fit/fag, even taller than the majority of the population but I am deathly silent.
>>
I am good at "guiding" people. I could sell a freezer to an eskimo.
Prophetic dreams.
Can do without breathing for prolonged periods of time.
Able to withstand extreme colds.
Superhuman intelligence.
Stealthy.
I can twist my hand at the wrist 360 degrees, and can flex my fingers in weird positions.
There are lots of others, but that would be just braging
>>
>>17377102
I can communicate with the plants in my garden.
>>
>>17377102

I know a girl who can get people to just open up to her about almost anything. I used to listen to her talking to people in my office, people she's just met or even shy people we'd known for ages, and she'd ask really vulgar and personal questions. But, without hesitation, people would answer her. I even found myself telling her more than I would normally, even though I dislike her. Now I'm cautious around her and make sure I really think through what I'm saying.
>>
>>17378178
prove it
>>
>>17378230
does she have big tits? I find that soothing.
>>
>>17378223
Bragging or just more lies?
>>
>>17377102
I have the ability to know whether or not I have any special abilities
>>
>>17378223
>braging

Spelling certainly isn't one of your many superpowers.

And I doubt you'd be able to "guide" a dying man in the desert to drink a glass of water if he paid you.
>>
>>17378346
I really am one of the /x/-men
>>
>>17378348
Wow, and you missed the A honest part? Your grammar nazi level ist nicht high enough
>>
>>17378333

Yes... how did you know? She's short (like 5'2), fat, unattractive, with massive tits.
>>
>>17377739
I think it's the Shinto religion that says people can manifest their spirits, while alive, and fuck with people
>>
Yeeeea boi >>17378185
>>
>>17378374
well big tits are synonymous with motherly and most people trust their mothers. not trying to be an oedipuss but that's a fact.
>>
>>17378420
orlly? I'm going to go with "Wild guess for $500", Alex
>>
I have the uncanny ability to attract mosquitoes
>>
>>17377243
What?
Why?
>>
>>17377780
He was joking.
>>
[blue]>I can blue text on 4chan [/blue]
>>
>>17378468
Fuck me too..why
>>
>>17377102
Is sass a ability?
>>
>>17377739
I cached my friend masturbating, when I saw him I tried to make a "Ha" sound, but it somehow didn't sounded right, and he woke me up from my OOB with an sms, asking if I was watching him.
>>
>>17378575
he started off by thinking about you watching him.
>>
Cats like me and aren't just aloof little shit bags when I'm around. Still shit bags, just cuddly affectionate shit bags.
>>
>>17378468
>>17378522

It's actually in your DNA. There were experiments done with identical and fraternal twins putting their hands in a container of mosquitos. Identical twins would receive about the same number of bites, where the fraternal twins would often have one with many more than the other.
I have the mosquito thing too, unfortunately, people joke that they take me places so they'll get less bites... Which, unfortunately works. Really not much there is to do about it.
>>
>>17377102
as a kid, extremely good hearing, not a superpower but a medical condition.
I had to be operated to the eardrums since even minimal noises were hurting.
>>
I have an uncanny ability to burn bridges with anyone I hold dear, I'm really good at posing action figures, and I've never had trouble drawing hands.
>>
>>17378618
What you're saying is.... There's an invisible connection between the three of us, a bond stronger than any friendship or marriage of two souls. Together, the three of us are destiny...
>>
>>17377113
>No, he was going to play Superman in Tim Burtons "Superman Lives"

>It was scrapped

>Either post something On-topic or fuckoff.
>>
Empathetic.
>>
>>17377858
Skeptic checking in

Echolocation is real!

Theres a school that teaches it to blind kids - google it.

Lots of blind children naturally start clicking but they have the behavior beat out of them in the name of social acceptability.
>>
>>17378669
Dude, he just was answering a question, calm down, this is why mom left dad for that Asian guy
>>
I can mind control people

Sometimes Ill stare at someone and will them to do minor actions, like stare at a particular objects or gesture/move in a direction

One time I used it to to ruin a this couples date, I had the guy stare at a womans breasts nearby
>>
File: 2000px-Glider.png (54KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Glider.png
54KB, 2000x2000px
Can see the freaking future
Can alter reality
Can make it rain
Can create...
...or avoid
A LOT OF PAIN
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (113KB, 993x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
113KB, 993x1024px
>>17378741
Pic not related. I can also resist the scream of Death, the hands of doom itself, for a reason that I don't wanna talk about.
>>
>>17377631
i have it too, its just a random vision, that usually makes nosense. then it happens, i remember the vision and with the context makes sense.
sometimes i dont remember them until they happen, but they always seem to be somewhere in my mind.
>>
I can generate extreme heat in my body but mostly my hands. I can also generate energy through my hands, which sometimes freaks people out. I haven't ever thought about getting tested. I don't want to become well known.
>>
>>17378858
Oh, a few other things to.I have extremely fast reflexes. I've caught things before they have hit people and they were genuinely freaked. I have remote viewed in the past. I can read people extremely well (not a power)
>>
File: image.png (103KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103KB, 600x500px
simply the best
>>
>>17377543
>With a knufe
>a knufe
New Weapon Unlocked
>>
>>17377631
Can confirm dream visions, I have them too.
>>
>>17378748
I have them and remember mine right before they occur. I avoid bad premonitions since the time I tried to see if something would come to pass.
>>
>>17378634
lmao
>>
Guys, why are you so naif? Had I any supposedly supernatural power I would test it to get a high percentage of confidence, setting the parameters as to avoid confermation bias. Ask a friend to extract a card then see it through an OBE. After a month of daily experimentation confront your notes and see if the % considerably higher than 50.
>>
>>17381181
>if the % considerably higher than 50.
No, sorry, that does not make sense but you got the gist of it.
>>
I had a friend who could do a shit in one long continuous shit. The thing would be almost as long as an arm, all curled up around the toilet bowl like a shit-snake. Dunno how it didn't break in mid-air desu.
>>
>>17377102
I always go to jail in monopoly for rolling sixes repeatedly.
>>
>>17377751
Faggotry: The Post
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>17377102
>Do you have a special ability?

Many /x/ users have the special ability of being super retards.
>>
>>17381537
>/tv/ is not in the Double Digit Club

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>17377113
>asks for superpowers
>no!, its not an RP.

Pick one autist.
>>
>>17377102
I will randomly out of nowhere think of a movie or scene from a movie I've literally not seen or heard about in years and then days or a week or so later, it's on TV for the first time in years.

No trolling here - telling the truth. This has happened to me a number of times.

P.S - Wish I could predict football and get a coupon up once in a while!
>>
File: special.jpg (17KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
special.jpg
17KB, 500x476px
>WERE SPESHUL I SWEAR JUST MISUNDERSTOOOOOD
>>
Youre a dumbass. Havn't you ever seen Back To The Future 2? You should be filthy fucking rich by now.

Send money my way when you nake a shitload of money on sports betting.
>>
>>17377631
>>17381045
>>17378748
Ditto with the dream thing. For example last week I had a dream and at the end of it my housemate came in and gave me a tape measure. Then 3 days after I had the dream he went away for a couple of days and when he came back he came into my room, we had a chat about whatever for a bit, and then he said, `Oh yeah look what I found on the street." Yup, a tape measure.

>>17378858
>I can generate extreme heat in my body but mostly my hands. I can also generate energy through my hands, which sometimes freaks people out. I haven't ever thought about getting tested. I don't want to become well known.

I have the hand thing too, but its more or less permanent. And when I put my hand over my heart for example then it makes my heart glow from the inside out. It's pretty funky.
>>
>>17381537
>Double Blind IQ test
>Averages do not include multiple board users
>IQ test
>Scientific fact

I thought the "tumble algorithm" was bad
>>
i have the power of not giving a fuck

except around girls, then i get really self conscious
>>
>>17377102
when our mind gets clouded by judgement our intuition gets deactivated, clear your mind from judgements and you will get the powers back. I can do this too sometimes when I can calm myself and clear my mind, if you teach yourself you can even decide which side should but its extremely hard. One advice is dont use this for your personal gain, karma will fuck you up pretty badly.
>>
File: chart.jpg (384KB, 2000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
chart.jpg
384KB, 2000x1001px
>>17381537

The chart makes sense if you realize the more trolls a board has the lower the IQ of that board.
>>
>>17377102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKemtcBN40
>>
>>17381895
The wonders of being confident that no matter what board I frequent, I can still have a >100 weighted I.Q. score.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.