[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky highway night drives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 64

File: night.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
I think Friday night is a good time for another round of scary nighttime highway stories. Truckers, regular drivers, or even hitchhikers are all welcome, weather naturally or supernaturally scary. I'll post mine soon, but it's more naturally scary.
>>
FUCK YES. I love these stories!
>>
>>17375948
OP Here:
>about 2 months ago
>somewhat bad winter and driving to a friends in Central WA
>Driving on 2 hours of sleep (my fault), just was having a nasty christmas
>driving freeway to Moses Lake
>friend decides backroads will be quicker due to 4x4
>Already a creepy part of town, and stuff wasn't feeling right that day, part of sleep deprivation
>Just off vibe, felt like I was being watched constantly
>Basically slow to a crawl of 10mph on the backroads
>I see eyes, probably deer, about every 10 minutes the whole second half of the drive
>everything dark and forboding

That whole damn trip I just felt like I was being watched. It was probably lack of sleep, but I have always hated those roads.
>>
File: 1450217600008.jpg (152KB, 958x784px) Image search: [Google]
1450217600008.jpg
152KB, 958x784px
>>17375968
I don't got much, honestly I'm home sick and I just hope some people see this so I got some reading material. Either posted stuff, or some of their own.
>>
>>17375973
I'm working on finding some pasta online so I'll dump them soon, for now this is a bump.
>>
>>17375973
Jesus, I laughed more than I probably should have at that stupid picture.
Side note; bump
>>
File: biking.png (45KB, 772x591px) Image search: [Google]
biking.png
45KB, 772x591px
>>17376049
Sorry hard to find any worth reading, I'll post most interesting to least
>>
File: Underpass.png (41KB, 1047x339px) Image search: [Google]
Underpass.png
41KB, 1047x339px
>>
File: Eisenhower Phenomena.png (74KB, 673x660px) Image search: [Google]
Eisenhower Phenomena.png
74KB, 673x660px
>>
File: the sticks.png (32KB, 763x399px) Image search: [Google]
the sticks.png
32KB, 763x399px
>>
File: Dangerous Roads.png (125KB, 887x715px) Image search: [Google]
Dangerous Roads.png
125KB, 887x715px
>>
File: Angry Driving.png (40KB, 621x622px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Driving.png
40KB, 621x622px
My hope is that soon people will be getting off their jobs soon and might have some more than these.
>>
File: pissing.png (86KB, 1858x424px) Image search: [Google]
pissing.png
86KB, 1858x424px
>>
File: funeral.png (33KB, 580x487px) Image search: [Google]
funeral.png
33KB, 580x487px
Gonna go make some soup soon, anyone lurking so I know if it needs to be Top Ramen or Campbells?
>>
File: High-Speed Pursuit.png (165KB, 1542x1480px) Image search: [Google]
High-Speed Pursuit.png
165KB, 1542x1480px
Alright I'll post this one I just found then I'll be back after some supper
>>
>>17376109
Grl, get some Campbell's!
>>
File: road.jpg (293KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
road.jpg
293KB, 1920x1200px
>>17376160
If only I was a gurl. Nah just back with some Top Ramen. Woulda done beef, but that's for special occasions so I did chicken. I'll see if the thread plays out soon.
>>
>>17376182
Oh, I forgot to throw my gay-ass voice in there. Not calling you a girl, I was calling you a grl.
>>
>>17376204
I see. Got any stories to add? It's pretty general. Real or not, just plain interesting, I don't care if you got probed by ayy lmao, I'd take about anything at this point.
>>
>>17376210
>be 20
>Driving to Chicago from NE Kansas.
>Driving through Missouri in the middle of the night. Sleep deprived.
>Start seeing shapes and shadows dart across the road. Shapes get more and more solid as they appear.
>Raccoon runs out in front. Slam breaks, bunches of shapes appear all over the place.
>Miss raccoon, no more incidents.
>Get to Chicago, have fun time but here comes a snow storm.
>Rush back to Kansas.
>About to miss the storm when the flashes of bullshit happen again in plain day.
>Truck hits black ice and tumble down the only ditch in Illinois.
>Friend gets hurt, worst day ever.
>See shapes everywhere.
>Fall asleep on the bus on the way home.
>Dream of demons.
>Wake up.
>Crazy lady staring at me.
>NOPE
>Get home pray like a mofo.
>Things go away.
>Give up believing in God.
>>
>>17376229
Man that escalated fast.

Did you believe in God while you prayed, or was it more that it was all you knew how to do?

Which brand of christianity out of curiosity?
>>
>>17376051
That guy was gunna get but plunged.
>>
>>17376233
I was raised Catholic. I was super hardcore cause I felt like I was casting a protective magic spell. I probably can't even pray the Rosary anymore.
>>
File: 1450533792657.gif (375KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
1450533792657.gif
375KB, 400x211px
>>17376242
I'm Catholic but I converted in High School. I've definitely had some zealous friends, although not in my church. One guy it became so much of a problem I had to distance myself from him. Still feel bad about it sometimes.
>>
No man door hand hook car door?
Srsly /x/?
>>
>>17376270
>People don't want to post an overused shit meme? What's wrong with them??
>>
>>17376249
I was in no way a zealous asshole. All I cared about was me and myself. I don't pressure people at all.
>>
>>17376272
Ikr?
>>
>>17376273
Sorry I wasn't trying to imply anything. I don't go to church anymore really, but I'm for the most part still Catholic. Doesn't mean I don't believe in more though, as there is just only so much we can know.
>>
>>17376248
>>
>>17376288
Also, I'm gay as hell so that didn't help.
>>
>>17376062
I wnat to believe
>>
>>17376229
I don't know what part of Illinois you were driving through but there are ditches all over the place here. Its also full of crazy mofos though, glad shit turned out alright.
>>
>>17376273
Oldfag here. Whatever happened to:

>Get on the floor
>Everybody do the dinosaur.
>>
>>17376295
Ah, yeah probably didn't make it any easier. Were you the guy saying the "grl" stuff earlier?

>>17376301
>oldfag
Man that's what, 2-3 years ago? That's not too old.
>>
>>17376300
I meant the only ditch that was of any kind of treacherous. The only high ditch. I was outside of Chamagne, IL
>>
>>17376305
Yes, I am the same person in both these posts.
>>
This technically took place in the VERY early morning, but it was dark out and that's what matters. This may not even be supernaturally, I could have just been super tired. But, things just don't add up right.

>it's like 4 or 5 am in winter
>have to go to some stupid training thing for work
>not used to being up this early
>roads are dark
>there's barely anyone else on the roads
>driving in a school zone (not that that matters, it's Saturday and it's too early for that to count anyway)
>suddenly, I'm getting pulled over by a cop
>he tells me I was going 50 in a 30

Now, here I need to stop greentexting to explain to you how confusing of a claim he made. First of all, the place where he pulled me over was a 50. He actually had to explain to me the point at which I was supposedly driving 50 in a 30. It was about 2 miles ago. There was barely anyone else around. Even if I didn't notice him, there was NO REASON he couldn't have just pulled up behind me right then and there to give me a ticket. Plus, the place in which I was supposedly speeding is a stretch of road about 50 yards long between two traffic lights. I stopped at both. According to him, I supposedly managed to get up to 50 mph in a 2003 Honda Civic and then manage to stop for the next light across the span of 50 yards. That's simply physically impossible.

>staring at the cop, completely confused
>all of these thoughts going through my head
>he asks me if I've ever been pulled over before
>tell him I haven't
>tells me he'll let me off with a warning
>a warning
>for going 20 mph over the speed limit
>that's considered reckless driving
>takes my license and all that jazz, does whatever paperwork he has to do, gives me the "ticket"
>I stare at it in confusion for maybe 10 seconds
>I look back at my window, he's not there
>I turn around, the cop car is nowhere to be seen
>I look back down at my hands, no ticket anywhere
>all of my wut?
>>
File: 1449880535820.jpg (131KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
1449880535820.jpg
131KB, 500x756px
>>17376296
>>17376295

You'd think I'd have more stories being from Washington State. We either have desolate desert or desolate forests. My mom had one that was super short.

>driving on I-90 near Ritzville
>guy starts tailing her like way to close, but far enough to see the lights
>guy has his brights on full blast, she's trying to get out of his way, but when she passed he passed, when she got in the right lane so did he
>I'mawomanaloneinfreakmode.jpg
>she call the police telling them about the guy, in the mess she thinks some truckers are trying to help get the guy off, must've been radioing or something
>police say "lol you're in buttfuck nowhere, so either make it to the next place or pull off and see if he follows you
>mom says alright, but also we're hick as fuck and I got a pistol so if he tries anything I'll probably shoot him
>she's now trying to get into the mindset she might have to kill someone which is not pleasant
>she gets to the next small exit (near Sprague)
>guy didn't follow her

Uneventful ending, but it scared the shit out of her at the time, just the mental preparation she might need to fire a gun at someone
>>
>>17376321
You're lucky dude I wish all my traffic stops ended up with the ticket disappearing at the emd
>>
>>17376329
>pic

Do people really flip out about boots like that?
>>
File: 1453254161746.jpg (70KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1453254161746.jpg
70KB, 452x710px
>>17376370
No, I think I picked it up at /k/ and I thought anything that encouraged people to click and read in this thread might pull more people in.
>>
>>17376321
The ghost of tickets future came first I guess. Soon you'll get a ticket next week, then another ticket later, for which you'll receive the ticket of the past. At the end you decide to give tickets to everyone, and not just yourself, to simply share the tickets and carpool.
>>
>>17376370

I'm not sure what the intention of the picture is, but I think it's a misunderstanding as to why you can't buy "military grade" boots. The maker of the picture seems to (either jokingly or not) believe that the reason you can't buy them is because someone decided they are somehow dangerous.

The real reason is just because it wouldn't be an economically sound business strategy. The very point of "military grade" equipment is to make something of the absolute best quality. That means it costs more money to make. Like, way too much money for a boot. Mass producing it for the purpose of selling them would require setting the price way too high in order to make any sort of profit. There aren't enough nuts out there who would actually spend that much money on a boot when there are plenty of other options that can do the job.

>>17376380

You know... I recently received in the mail a renewed version of my Pool Operator's License. I just got my old license last year. And, strangely enough, the license was issued May 26, 2018.
>>
File: 1450105992129.jpg (237KB, 600x930px) Image search: [Google]
1450105992129.jpg
237KB, 600x930px
>>17376396
Nah the picture is more meant to joke about "assault weapons"

Most /k/ people (myself included) view it as a bullshit media made up term to designate guns they believe are "scary". When they're referenced, they're thinking black AK's, AR-15's, pistols with extended magazines, grips, attachments, scopes, silencers, anything that makes it look more frightening.

To most people on /k/ it indicates a significant lack of understanding of guns because you can buy a hunting rifle with a "traditional" wood stock (like the reference with the first boot) and the rifle can have the same sized magazine, an even more powerful scope and use the same round as an AR-15 yet somehow "Assault Weapons" are designated as more dangerous. Regardless of the gun control debate, most people take that as a sever misunderstanding of firearms and what actually makes something more or less dangerous, and under what circumstances.

Hope that clears it up.
>>
File: 1453735462455.gif (955KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
1453735462455.gif
955KB, 480x240px
Alright folks I'm sick so I'm off to bed. I hope more hits come throughout the night, sweet dreams to whoever visited or will visit this thread.
>>
>>17376437
Night, grl.
>>
>>17376441
Especially you ;)
>>
>>17376444
Are you flirting? Do you wanna trade some pics or something >.>
>>
File: 1454713341691.jpg (54KB, 286x405px) Image search: [Google]
1454713341691.jpg
54KB, 286x405px
>>17376454
Sorry it was more casual, didn't mean to be a tease. Not to mention, I'm straight as an arrow.

Still, have a good night! I'll look forward to reading some of these tomorrow if you remain in the thread.
>>
Mine isn't that great, but it was scary at the time. Mostly posting to help keep the thread alive because these are my favourite kind of story.

>2-3 years ago, early June
>My birthday is coming up so we decide to go for a drive across the state, because I got time off work for once
>Get up early, but still ends up being about 6PM before we start heading home
>Australia, so it's winter and shit's getting dark fast
>Around 8:30pm we're still on the West Coast, fucking kamikaze wallaby tries to jump in front of the car
>Stop and make sure it survived, it's laying in a ditch on the side of the road
>Doesn't look injured so much as shocked so we figure it's best to just leave it be
>Continue driving, heading through heavily forested area near a hydro station
>Suddenly it's fucking daylight
>Bigass 4WD tailgating us, high beams on as well as about 5,000 bolted on driving lights
>Shitting our pants in our comparatively tiny Subaru Outback
>4WD is close enough that if we hit a bump or have to stop we're probably going to go off the road
>There's a steep drop into a river on one side and fucking rainforest type shit on the other
>Eventually the road widens out and the 4WD passes us

Not really scary, but it was pitch black and we weren't in familiar territory, and it's an area that is famous historically for cannibal convicts, so it was just a shitty trip home.
Also I'm sorry if this post ends up fucked, I'm posting from mobile and I don't normally do that.
>>
>>17375968
>creepy part of town?
where in moses lake? i live pretty close to there, never thought it was creepy before.
>>
>>17377715
It was late, I meant just leaving town. Going from Moses Lake to coulee city the back way, can't remember the name but I used to ride that way with my parents when I was a kid.
>>
>>17377730
>>17377730
fa sho, i'm over by spokane now
>be me
>driving back to Spokane from Seattle
>me and some friends had gone over for the weekend, finished dinner in Seattle around 9-10 so night driving back
>driving my shitty ford Taurus, think it was 96(used, I aint that old or rich).
>think its like 2-3 in the morning, everyone asleep but me, cuz I get to drive us back!
>we had like a half oz of weed for the weekend, so needless to say, blazin like crazy whole trip
>(well, like crazy for us, some of ya’lls go hard)
>we weren’t 21 yet, but friend had snagged a half gallon of whiskey from his moms stash
>say fuk it, decide to pull up at next rest stop and throw some whiskey in an energy drink I had
>pull in, free and clear, aint a soul around
Whiskeys in the trunk
>jump out crack my energy drink, take a couple sips out, top it off with whiskey
>didn’t ahh… didn’t taste good
>roll a joint, spark it up
>didn’t wanna hot box with everyone sleeping
>so just leaning up on the back of the car, getting this awful thing I’ve now created into my stomach as fast as I can, while I roast one down
>there was a decent sized field in the center of the rest stop, picnic tables and the like
>decide to wander around it as I finished up
> only got like half way through the joint, set it on the picnic table, decide to use rest stop for one of its actual intended purposes
>light wasn’t working in the bathroom, kinda creeped me out
>decide I’m just gonna piss in the field
>aww yisss, spark a cammy filter, start walkin back to the car
>now, as I’m walkin back, I hear a toilet flush
>immediately get creeped the fuk out, wtf, not a single other car here
>hadn’t heard or seen any of my friends leave the car, WTF
>pretty close to the car, I’m getting the fuk out
>now as I’m right to the door, I hear one of those hot-air hand-dryers kick on too
>ALL my friends are in the car, take the fuk off as fast as I can
>haven’t stopped at a rest stop since.
>>
File: 1449882020598.jpg (235KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449882020598.jpg
235KB, 960x640px
>>17377848
What time of year was it? I always heard stories that some homeless people will try and keep warm by the hand dryer, and the bathroom could have just been nice for him.
>>
>>17377932
fall, so yea that coulda been possible haha, creeped me out tho
>>
File: 1450057815312.jpg (144KB, 663x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1450057815312.jpg
144KB, 663x1600px
Gonna shamelessly bump and hope for more tonight.
>>
Well here's a story I had from some time ago

>Back when I was a little anon, couldn't have been no more than ten years old
>Dad is driving me somewhere on a rain day, down the middle of a highway
>I'm bored as hell, since nothing's going on and I don't have my vidah
>Lean back into the seat, watching the rain fall
> back of the car is filled with various boxes from work
>Look back at it for some reason, probably because i"m a bored little kid who can't sit still
>See a black fucking hand, like a wallmaster reach up and grab my shoulder
> feel it grab me and I jolt, and stare at my dad
> who didn't notice anything

It was probably just my imagination
but It seemed so real and I've never seen anything like it since, or before then
>>
one time i was driving and a car was too close and it was scary
>>
>be with family fishing
>decide to take shortcut home
>two way country road
>at first it was normal but soon we started to see knee high grass growing out of the center of the road
>everything is pretty fucking overgrown or beat up and it's really fucking dark now
>so far we've been driving for 3 hours on this road
>see a barn with a brand new fence along the road with barbed wire on top of it
>barn has a huge fucking pentagram painted on it
>dad is driving really fast now
>>
>>17379898
You may have fallen asleep without knowing it and an image from your dream stayed with you as you were waking back up.
>>
>Be me (19yo)
>Just got my car and I want to try it out
>Thinking that the best time to do it is midnight
>go out of town in the nearby mountain
>already driving 3 hours
>feelsdope.jpg
>what the fuck
>bunch of people are in the forest on my left side
>the moon is kinna full so i can see whit ease
>they are all in black and are just staying still looking at me
>pressing the pedal as hard as i can
>they are still looking at me
Probably some edgy metalfags but still spooked me.
>>
>>17381889
Probably
I know
but I've also had other experiences, that weren't like that, as I was wide awake and crap
but I wasn't on a highway at the time
so they don't fit this thread
>>
>A friend of mine and myself often walked to the one mile out store from where he lived
>However in the late autumn he said he wanted to hitch a ride from someone he knew I told him I wasn't complaining and was alright with it
>The driver an old man smiled humbly and said he didn't mind himself driving us
>As he drove us he spoke nostalgically about his daughter and since the conversation prior was music he talked about her favourite musicians
>Then a faint scent permeated the car it smelt like perfume and in the side mirror my friend mouthed to me do I smell that and I nodded
>Although inside the car was warm the temperature felt cold
>Unexpectedly the old man hit the brakes hard and the car screeched he apologized and we told him don't worry about it
>He drove backwards and halted when he reached a lady who looked in her twenties
>He inquired does she need a ride and she replied with a radiant smile no she already made it to her destination
>When he kickstart the car and drove again the lady like fog evaporated I concluded my eyes were deceiving me
>I checked my cellphone to realize the battery drained and the the old man said you know what they say about ghosts they use any sort of energy to communicate
>Sure I replied and my friend said was that your the old man cut him off as he knew what he was going to say next and said could have been
>He said before we reached a traffic light where a memorial of flowers laid near a sign warning drivers about texting while driving that he don't speak about his daughter openly yet knew we were believers in the paranormal
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-05-19-13h53m56s147.png (1MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-05-19-13h53m56s147.png
1MB, 1280x544px
>>17380527
Whoa man, any more deets! that shit cray
>>
File: nic-snaggletooth-curse-01.jpg (268KB, 1600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
nic-snaggletooth-curse-01.jpg
268KB, 1600x1004px
Relevant art work
>>
>>17383650
Is that from a game?
>>
>>17384228
Reminds me of Glitchikers
>>
>>17375959
Me too. I aprove dis thread, dont let it die.
Sadly i have no stories about it.
>>
>>17382649
Are you 12?
>>
>>17376097
>throws a tennis ball to see if it fetches
top kek
>>
>>17375959
bump
>>
>>17376075
Not this shit again...
>>
>>17385711
No.

23, NEET, London.
>>
>>17386599
You need to learn your own language, that was horribly written.
>>
>be Saturday night
>normal night, only thing really noteworthy was a full moon
>driving home around 1:30 from a friends house
> drive into a thick fog but it's 70 degrees out because Florida
> wtf.jpeg
>see a person standing in the middle of the road
>suddenly the person disappears
>wtf2.jpeg
>fog clears and I speed home.

First time green texting hope I didn't fuck it up
>>
>>17386668
And what language would that be? I am from Mexico, m80. That stupid Londonfag is taking my credit for the story. I tried my best to stay cohesive. Fuck Google translate.
>>
>>17387101
Nah, you stupid Mexifag. I, the Londoner wrote the story, kindly fuck off away from the border and don't get shot.
>>
>>17387101
>>17387119
Stop arguing over a story. Only RP'ers write stories in theee threads.
>>
>>17387127
Mexifag typing. What the fuck is an RP'er?
>>
File: img000018-2.png (158KB, 1023x1037px) Image search: [Google]
img000018-2.png
158KB, 1023x1037px
>Came in the tread to read spoopy stories
>Faggots fighting over a story
>>
>>17386668
Mexifag typing. Perhaps you need glasses, faggot.

Gabriel García Márquez is my favourite author and I tried to mirror his beauiful style. Fuck off.
>>
File: 2016-02-22-15-03-57-385107971.jpg (10KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-22-15-03-57-385107971.jpg
10KB, 275x184px
>>17375948
I got one OP
>drop friend off at his house in Georgetown (TX) about 10 pm
> start heading back
>get to outskirts of town
>nobody behind me
>out of nowhere headlights pop up behind me while I'm checking my rear view
>that was wierd
>really old, rusty truck (late 50s early 60s)
>keeps just far enough away so that it's not obvious that he's following me but keeps with me enough that I smell somethings fishy
>start thinking about where he got behind me
>long winding stretch with nothing but woods (no roads leading on or off of it)
>he goes away down a side road later
>oh I just read x to much
>keep going
>about 15 minutes later the same truck pops up behind me
>ok now this is getting srs
>floor it to get to the loop outside of Taylor
>he stays with me
>turn off to go the back way just to see if he's following me
>go for a little bit down a straightaway
>whew it was all just a big coincidence
>see his shitty foggy headlights in the distance in my mirror
>panic.jpg
>gun it all the way home and he makes every turn I make
>go into residential area to get rid of him
>get home
>run inside and turn all the lights off
It was pretty scary at the time even though it sounds pretty silly now
>>
>>17385711
Can you stop with,
>>17386599
>>17386668
>>17387101
>>17387119
>>17387127
>>17387168
>>17387134
The samefagging and contribute to making quality posts?
>>
>>17387302
Nice try faggot.
Also
>roleplaying
>quality posts
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>17387359
How many hours in MS Paint?
>>
File: nic-snaggletooth-salty-dog-small.jpg (349KB, 1920x948px) Image search: [Google]
nic-snaggletooth-salty-dog-small.jpg
349KB, 1920x948px
>>17384228

No it's from an artist on artstation that posted some stuff on here a while ago.

Makes a lot of /x/ related stuff it seems

https://www.artstation.com/artist/snaggletooth
>>
>>17376131
dummies should have driven into the police station first
>>
>>17377848

It's a damn shame you weren't murdered so you couldn't be behind the wheel while high and drunk and potentially crash into and kill someone who isn't a piece of shit.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (391KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
391KB, 648x432px
>>17375968
I really feel like your story should've been kept to your self and that you didn't contribute to the thread. and I wasted several seconds of my life reading your post and having to respond to it
>>
Does anyone else spend a lot of time trying to avoid getting in a wreck? I spend a lot of time.
>>
>>17388348
anyway someone slammed someone right in front of me today , pieces everywhere shit was a mess.
Then 30 min later I barley missed someone trying to merge. Driving is dangerous. I don't want to drive with you guys anymore.
>>
>>17388374
barely* fuck you
>>
File: cover.jpg (178KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
178KB, 864x864px
This isn't paranormal or a highway story but it does involve cars and travel, thought I'd contribute because this was traumatizing.

>be me, 10
>live in upstate new york
>my aunt lives in vermont
>family decides to visit her
>5 of us pack into car and hit the road
>have to cross lake champlain to get to vermont
>take a fairy boat that has a shit ton of other cars that load up on it and cross the lake.
>there is a terrible storm
>like its 5pm and the clouds are so dark it seems like it's night
>waves are going fucking crazy
>we got on fairy and began to cross
>storm is terrible
>waves are huge and splash up on the first level
>fairy begins to sway back and forth
>begins swaying violently, family starts getting worried
>cars around us start to slide back and forth as the fairy feels like its on its fucking side
>cry like a little baby
>entire family thinks we are going to die
>our car slides and hits the railing
>i closed my eyes and hugged my mom as tight as i could
>rest is a blur but we survived, the storm settled and the fairy didn't fucking tip
>deathly afraid of fairys and water now

sorry if the story was shitty
>>
>Late night driving.
>Wyoming -- between nowhere and nowhere.
>Too damn late.
>I'm a long ways from anywhere and nodding off.
>I park at a rest area.
>Lean back to get some sleep.
>Next thing I know, the car is shaking.
>I automatically slam on the brake.
>The shaking stops.
>It's a clear, moonlit night.
>There's nothing to see.
>Also, I notice that the parking break is set.
>I get out.
>Again, nothing to see.
>Except for one thing -- I'm not parked as I remembered parking.
>As near as I can tell, I'm in the same spot...
>...but the car is turned around 180 degrees.
>Still don't know what to think about that one.
>>
>>17376055
shit son
>>
>>17388451
>fairy

It's ferry, you wankstain. Fairies are people like you who piss their knickers on a boat trip from Plattsburgh to Burlington
>>
>>17388451
>This isn't paranormal
did you forget what board you're on?
>>
I have a kinda spoopy story.
>be me, 8 y.o
>spend month in summerhouse but it's time to leave
>we pack everything and leave around 12 pm
>takes about 5 hours to drive home
>tired me falls asleep
>...
>Wake up in car
>nobody is here
>wat
>get out of car and out of parking lot
Pic is important here
First i need to explain, the E is an entrance leading to the parking lot under a playground.
>it's sunny outside, probably morning
>get inside my home
>mother is awake, suprised
>asked me when i went outside
>tell her i was in the car the whole time
>"So who is the person in your room?"
and it was empty, was a weird experience. Sorry for bad writing, English isn't my mother language
>>
File: woper.png (400KB, 447x397px) Image search: [Google]
woper.png
400KB, 447x397px
>>17388651
i swear i had the image with this
>>
>>17388651
>summerhouse
look at Mr Moneybags over here
>>
File: wacky.png (1MB, 1326x606px) Image search: [Google]
wacky.png
1MB, 1326x606px
>>17388676
it was actually just an empty space that my grandfather had, he started building on it, then he died and it was given to my father and his sister, so they and some other people started workin' hard and shit.
there isn't any water or electricity, just a sturdy nice looking house.
pic related, kinda looks like it and its surroundings
>>
File: Night-bicycle-Lights.jpg (316KB, 1200x400px) Image search: [Google]
Night-bicycle-Lights.jpg
316KB, 1200x400px
>be 5am in winter
>live near countryside
>dark as fuck
>walking down to train station at this time as its the only train that goes to the city in 1 ride
>suddenly I spot 4 orbs of light in the distance on the road coming towards me
>orbs formed a square formation vertically
>feel dread so I slow down a little
>eventually stop and hide behind tree
>4 orbs get closer but can't see it very well (both because it was pitch black and I'm ear sighted)
>trying to stay quiet while shaking from cold and fear
>about 5 metres in I finally realise what it was
>pic related
Fucking hate cyclists now
>>
roadbump
>>
>driving from BC to Alberta
>driving through the mountains
>middle of the night
>pitch black with very narrow 2 lane highway
>me driving with my buddy chilling and handling the tunes
>see a sign
>no gas for 200 kms
>oh shit I'm low on gas
>I have a jerry can but it still might not be enough
>semi trucks passing by at very high speeds
>running on E now, still an hour away from gas
>no where to pull over, beside the lanes on either side is steep rock
>if I pull over or my car dies I will certainly be hit or rear ended by a semi
>starting to worry as my car is below E and there's nowhere to pull over
>finally after 10 minutes I see a curve where I can pull off the road
>we both get out to piss and I dig out the jerry can from the trunk
>It's packed in tight at the very back of my trunk
>I have to take out almost everything
>bags, tents, chairs, coolers
>pitch black with no trucks driving by at the moment
>I hear some yelling coming from behind us
>can't see anything but it sounds like a pissed off dude yelling "HEY!"
>my heart sinks and I ask my buddy if he hears that
>he's sitting with his legs out of the passenger side and says 'hear what?'
>we both go silent and it happens again
>"HEY!!" He yells it in a lower more direct tone
>I'm not having any of this shit we're in the middle of nowhere
>I frantically stuff all the shit back in the trunk
>hear it again but now I can hear crunching of gravel the distance
>still can't see shit
>heart is pounding now
>slam the trunk and run to the drivers side and hop in as fast I can
>Windows are closed but we both hear a muffled yell one more time
>sounds like he's close behind and running to the car
>I start it and slam it in drive
>hit the gas and get the fuck out of there as fast as possible
>shitting my pants the whole way to the next town
>don't remember passing a guy walking at any point

who the fuck walks in the middle of nowhere 100 kms between towns in the middle of the mountains at 3 am
>>
Bump in
>>
>>17391060
Why the fuck did you pass the gas station when you clearly saw the sign saying "no gas for 200 miles" and you thought "oh shit i'm low on gas" and "I have a jerry can but it still might not be enough". TROLL!!
>>
>>17391177
The sign was separate from the last gas station before entering the narrow mountain highway. Would have had to turn around and drive 25-30 minutes back. I was somewhat sure I could make it with the jerry can and save the hour of backtracking
>>
>>17391177
And it was 200 kms. Learn to read
>>
seriously nigga. I swung that shit over and dogged a guy by about 5 inches. I knew I couldn't break in time so I swerved past him. And somehow ended up one lane over. I did the victory dance like I just got a touchdown.
>>
>>17391240
I'm tired of watching/anticipating you nerve racking guys. So if you could stay home bettwen 5:00 - 7:00 that would be great.
>>
>>17391060

maybe it was a guy drove his car off the road on accident, survived, climbed back up the mountain and needed urgent help

congrats dude, you probably killed him
>>
File: BC_Highway_93-Radium.jpg (850KB, 1200x981px) Image search: [Google]
BC_Highway_93-Radium.jpg
850KB, 1200x981px
>>17391351
Not a chance bro. The road was cut into the mountain. It was like this the entire way
>>
File: 5619007671_60699d1b88_b.jpg (501KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5619007671_60699d1b88_b.jpg
501KB, 1024x768px
>>17391367
Oh so it was you, faggot.
My son was dying and he died that night. We needed some help because he was starving there. We came from Uganda that same day and he had a rough travel. You don't know shit about the boats that takes us to better countries you cunt.

>Pic related.
>>
>>17391387
>son was dying
>my fault he actually dies
Chick please
>>
>>17391203
And who the fuck would put the sign "last gas for 200 kilometers" 25-30 minutes drive AFTER the last gas station?
>>
File: 1447228871113.jpg (1MB, 2448x4252px) Image search: [Google]
1447228871113.jpg
1MB, 2448x4252px
>>17375948
Early morning and not really highway but posting this
>>
>>17388451
Most true scary stories are shit no worries, it was good.
>>17388651
Something odd like this has happened to my cousin a very long time ago. Creepy.
>>17391060
Just ignore an injured hiker/camper good job, now that skinwal....I mean camper wont get home :(
>>
File: 1447295888641.png (624KB, 1256x8425px) Image search: [Google]
1447295888641.png
624KB, 1256x8425px
>>17375948
Read the first story
>>
File: 1447295958481.png (1MB, 3000x6630px) Image search: [Google]
1447295958481.png
1MB, 3000x6630px
>>17391638
Actually read the rest too. And here's more
>>
>>17391576
Thats a fucking demon, look those eyes dude.
>>
File: Redlight's Friend's Story.png (226KB, 1350x2040px) Image search: [Google]
Redlight's Friend's Story.png
226KB, 1350x2040px
>>17375948
>>
It's good to see this thread is still alive. How's the home sickness doing, OP?
>>
>>17391441
Ask the province of BC. How the fuck am I supposed to know. I'm telling the story exactly how it happened
>>
>>17391441
Actually now that I think about it there probably was a sign at the last gas station as well but I likely ignored the gas station entirely because I wasn't yet close to E. At that point I would have had just under half a tank. And fuck you for making me have to think about and explain that. The story didn't need that detail, it's good as it is. I haven't exaggerated any details. So go fuck yourself
>>
File: Petrol Station.jpg (290KB, 1332x1107px) Image search: [Google]
Petrol Station.jpg
290KB, 1332x1107px
>>17375948
Petrol station off a highway
>>
>>17376055
faulty alternator or batery + paranoia.
>>
>>17376082
nigga lost a touge to a truck

embarrasing desu
>>
File: Arizona.png (114KB, 488x3068px) Image search: [Google]
Arizona.png
114KB, 488x3068px
>>17375948
>>
>>17391916
Creepy pasta?
>>
>>17383650
>Inquisition
fucking cool
>>
I recall doing a midnight fast food run with a friend on the primary highway to Dunedin some years ago.
We had just finished watching of the forth kind and knowing my buddy was more open minded to this sort of thing I was working hard to try and convince him that the whole thing was real.
About five minutes in, just clearing some hills outside of Baclutha we see a guy with his thumb out. Back then we only had the two seater so we really, honest to god, couldn't help the man. As a man of details I noticed the cap he was wearing, his black coat, blue jeans and that he was clearly of Indian or island heritage.
We were still blathering on about the movie and I was beginning to believe what I was saying when we got to the outskirts of Milton and we saw another hitchhiker.
I didn't think much of it as I was out of touch with the going-ons of the time, anything could have been happening in town at the time. Though I picked up that something odd was going on already by this point I didn't mention anything to my buddy.
>>
You see, I hadn't quiet released it yet, but the second hitchhiker was remarkably similar to the previous one.
Obviously, two is a small sample size and no reason to dwell on something for too long, but by the time we exited Milton another one popped up on the otherside of the road and my buddy pointed him out.
This time I picked up on it. Cap, jacket, jeans and racial characteristics, three times in a row.
While I still wasn't convinced something was up, my friend had already drawn the conclusion that we were already subject to aliens, we either them or the government. I laughed him off.
20 minutes without another incident, there was another hitchhiker but she was clearly a she, therefore not another recurrence of our mystery man/men.
We were in the middle of daring each other to run off into a field in the inky blackness as we passed the Waihola sign as the familiar outstretched arm and thumb came into the headlights. I was beginning to get more then a little freaked out by now.
>>
Waihola was quiet, not unnaturally mind you, it was closing in on 1am and Waihola wasn't really a loud place to begin with but the quiet still bothered me.
I asked myself why so many hitchhikers were about yet so little traffic, sorta seemed like the ratio had been turned on its head.
We passed that hitchhiker twice again on our way out and once again at the turnoff for the airport. We both had grown silent as we drove.
No daring or boasting, things were getting a bit weird, even for us.
Nothing notable happened between the last hitchhiker and the start of the motorway but when we hit the motorway he showed up three more times.
After writing his much I sort of wish I had more to tell you all. Thing is, that was it. We got drive thru, pulled up at the bridge to the peninsula, ate and traveled back home without any incident.
We didn't see the hitchhiker again on the way home, we didn't see any hitchhikers at all. The traffic was still missing though.
>>
Thats a cool story.
>>
>>17393276
Bro.
>>
>>17388451
>fairy
Fucking hell why is everyone on this board 9 years old?
>>
>>17388676
It's okay to be jealous poorfag.
>>
>>17394274
I was serious ;p
>>
>>17388195
Wow. You're a jackass.
>>
>>17388348
>>17388374
>>17388409
I'd really prefer it if you stopped posting.
>>
File: 1451677974506.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451677974506.png
14KB, 500x500px
>>17391625
Please don't reply to me again.
>>
>>17384228
no its clearly real.
>>
>>17391865

das scary

do you remember the conclusion they came to when it was originally posted. i'm guessing they thought she was a skinwalker or some shit
>>
>>17376454>>17379898
Underage b&
>>
>>17392366
Yes, and a stupid one at that. I keep hoping it will die, or at least get a better screencap.
>>
>>17388651
lel
So your parents saw you get off the car or something?
>>
Thread still alive but with no stories. Come on guys...
>>
File: HannahMcRobertsDisc1981.jpg (2MB, 7051x4779px) Image search: [Google]
HannahMcRobertsDisc1981.jpg
2MB, 7051x4779px
I have a missing time episode (or it was micro-sleep) while driving alone one night in a semi-remote area back in 1993.

Summer 1993 I was driving my '71 Datsun 240Z north up Hwy #19 on Vancouver Island, BC. I was pretty tired and struggling to stay awake as it was around 0130 and I had been on the road since 1000. I have a habit of marking waypoints on my route as a way of staying mentally alert and a way to calculate distance & fuel load/consumption. On this leg I knew I would soon be approaching the turnoff for the small town of Woss. The intersection is well lit with plenty of signage alerting of its approach. The weather cool and dry, quite nice.

The area is nothing but forest and mountains.. there's nothing else. It takes a couple hours to drive and at night I rarely see anyone else on the road, and this night was no exception. BTW, this is also very close to where the Hannah McRoberts photo was taken in 1981 (attached here).

At this time I estimated I was a few minutes east of Woss and once past I knew in about 15 mins I would start the gradual climb up the Nimpkish Valley, the last leg before arriving home in Port Hardy and crawling into bed. Drive time between Woss & Hardy is slightly over an hour.

Well, as I continue my journey north I remember being slightly confused as to why it seemed to be taking longer than I calculated to get to Woss. And as the km's rolled by my confusion mounted when the highway (I am intimately familiar with) seems to tell me that I am ALREADY past Woss but I had not yet hit the turn off.

It was finally confirmed when I reached the section of highway that twists & turns on the start of the climb up Nimpkish Lake!! That was very confusing and disorienting!

BTW, I had a Casio altimeter watch and when I checked it to confirm the gradual increase in altitude I realized that I not only seemed to have no recollection of driving about a 15 km stretch of road, but also seem to be missing about 20 mins. ..cont..
>>
>>17398981
..needless to say I arrived home and immediately crashed out for the night. But for months afterwards I had niggling doubts about that trip.

And for all you saucer nutz out there, no I did not experience any nightmares, sense of unease in particular locales, etc. I even checked my body looking for so called scars or implants! Lol.. found none. Having read about micro-sleep I am assuming that I had a wicked case of it and amazed I didn't crash.

But still, never had it before or since, its always been at the back of my mind ever since. Every time I drive that section I am reminded of that night, even though I have driven it hundreds of times before & after.

Then about 6 or 7 years ago I was perusing a ufo reporting site and stumbled on a similar report of a nearly identical incident in the same location around the same time! Well bloody 'ell eh. All I can say is: weird.
>>
>>17388511
you got pranked by ayys
>>
>>17391060
>who the fuck walks in the middle of nowhere 100 kms between towns in the middle of the mountains at 3 am

Winter 1990 I was driving back to Calgary, AB from Golden, BC in my beater Toyota Celica GT. I spent the day chasing & photographing trains in the Rockies & Monashees. Around midnight I stopped near Emerald Lake Lodge just west of Field to take a leak. Crystal clear skies, the night ablaze with stars.

Just finished my business when I hear something in the trees across from me! A Nope moment I wonder..? Moments later some guy on cross country skis comes into a clearing waving at me to wait as he rushes to get to me. Turns out he is staying in Banff and decided earlier in the day to travel up to Yoho Park but got caught out after dark. I could see he was prepared to over-night it but would rather not. Decent enough guy so I gave him a ride back to Banff.

Another time (1988-ish) a friend and I were stopped up near Lake Louise on the old TransCanada (hwy 1A), he hops out in the dark and pouring rain to take a leak. As luck would have it, right next to a culvert pipe where some hitchhiker had taken shelter for the night. Scared the bejezus out of my friend when the guy scrambled out of it and confronted my friend. He ran back, jumped into the truck and we took off. He said the situation was "all wrong" & didn't feel right.

So yeah, there you have it.
>>
>>17391916
>white txt on black background

my fucking eyes
>>
>>17389512
OP of the missing time drive and hitchhiker in the culvert incident. My friend and I experienced something very similar back in 1989.

>He collects local southern Alberta history
>as we were driving to his place in Cochrane, just west of Calgary, he recalled a UFO sighting that he and his Dad had in 1980 at Waterton Park on the Alberta/USA border one summer day.
>a few minutes later, low to the horizon and crossing the highway, we see a rotating circle of lights.
>blink eyes a few times.
>we really seeing this..?
>dark object in dark sky with lights circling along its rim getting closer..
>pulse quickens..
>holy shit, we really seeing this??
>had presence of mind to grab his 36 mm SLR in his glove compartment
>we slow down and roll down window to see if we could hear any sound & to get a good look at this thing as it looks like it's about to pass us on our left barely 300 metres away!

>we see a common Cessna 172 with those lit up ticker-tape signs advertising things like "eat at joes" or some shit like that, on approach to Springbank Airport.

Fuuuck... laugh at ourselves, break out the Jack and poured ourselves some stiff ones when we got home.
>>
I live in rural Michigan. Don't really have any severe spoops but here you go
>be me about 11-12 years ago. (About 13-14 years old)
>cousin comes over. He's around the same age
>bored as fuck decide to walk down to the bait shop.
>it's about 3 miles out, but we need cream soda.
>the walk there is pretty uneventful. Spent our time amusing ourselves with dumb shit.
>turn do not pass sign into do not ass sign
>topkek.webm
>pass by a couple dead animals. Nothing extraordinary.
>get to shop and get sodas
>shit is so cash
>walk back
>it's almost dark now. Didn't think about it when we left.
>start walking faster so we don't get in trouble
>pass by the carcass of a raccoon we saw earlier. No big deal
>God damn thing gets up and starts chasing us
>"what the fuq? Rabies!"
>I kick the raccoon as hard as I can. Didn't know about how serious rabies is
>raccoon falls down again and gets up and comes at us again
>we leg it the two or so miles back to my parent's house
>raccoon was injured real bad so it couldn't keep up. Thanks to broken legs from car hitting it
>pull sodas from backpack and enjoy the shit out of them
>best cream soda I've ever had.
>>
File: dark-road-in-the-woods.jpg (70KB, 608x456px) Image search: [Google]
dark-road-in-the-woods.jpg
70KB, 608x456px
>>17375948
>several years ago, as a teenager
>my best friend and I decide to take the girls we're seeing to a "haunted" road nearby
>I drive up to ye olde Stagecoach road, which is dark as ever
>the road has no lights and is desolate, narrow, covered by twisted branches
>drive through in the pitch black, stopping and turning off the lights at points to get nice and spooked
>all is well and good as we reach the end of the road
>pass a few houses as we near civilization again
>see a semi truck sitting in the driveway of a dark house, say something about how creepy it is given the setting and joke about it coming after us like a living cliche
>the joke is on us - the truck roars to life as we drive past it
>"oh shit!"s all around
>it pulls out onto the road behind us
>the girls are panicked
>I am strongly encouraged to speed up
>take the bend with a bit of a hustle going
>heading down a straight section of road we look behind us waiting for the truck to lurch around the corner and stare directly into our little car
>but it never comes
>I stop in the road, impatiently waiting for the lights to peek around the bend
>nothing
>after a minute, our anxiety turns back to bravado, and with the lights of the "city" (I use the term loosely, Indiana is what she is) in front of us, our hearts grow five times their normal size, we're invincible
>we decide to turn around and take the turn back onto Creepy Night Truck Lane, to search out our tormentor
>>
>>17399213
>we make our way back down the road, leaving the highway and its comforts behind us
>as we near the bend, I tense up
>the mood turns dreadful as we get deeper into the dark
>we turn the corner and...nothing else is on the road
>lo and behold, the truck is sitting back in the driveway, no light to be seen anywhere in it or the house behind it
>we are befuddled, but agree that the only course of action is to continue down the road to see if we provoke any response
>dread creeps up again as the truck grows larger and closer
>then it is upon us, and as we pass it I imagine the relief we might feel soon
>and then the lights come on again, and the truck shakes to life
>our courage fails us once again, and while my passengers scream at me to drive like a son of a bitch, I find myself racing into the long dark
>this time I don't stop and wait after a safe distance, I get the fuck out and I mean it
>we clear the dark, branch-covered road with no more games in mind, all the while looking back for a pair of headlights that never appear
>we pass through the dimly lit neighborhood that marked the beginning of our journey, and we feel relief again
>no one is killed, no one is a ghost, and Will Smith isn't driving the truck (which we never see again)
>I explain it to myself as a bored redneck who gets drunk in his truck and scares teenagers on spooky nights
>we all go on with our lives

>9 years later
>I have moved 2,000 miles west to attend graduate school in Arizona
>one dark night I return home to my apartment complex
>there is a long driveway that leads into the place, which has no other exit
>a clearing to the right of this drive allows people who end up at the wrong place to turn around without driving into the parking lot and over 50 speed bumps
>on this particular night, there is a truck in this small dirt clearing, facing the driveway
>a semi without a trailer
>the truck isn't turning around though, it isn't moving at all
>it isn't even on...
>>
>>17376229
I was driving to manhattan KS at night, and had a hawk swoop up out of the ditch.
I broadsided that motherfucker and nearly shit my pants...
>>
>>17376329
>assault clips
>clips
/k/ would just love you.
>>
desu, but there are weird roads in Tennessee and Ohio, so crazy at night, makes your skin crawl
>>
a dogman walked in front of my car once while driving through arkansas, it was about 2am and it was right in the middle of the road. most terrifying thing ive ever seen in my life.
>>
>work as patrolman for new mexico state police
>my first year (2008)
>driving down a very rural road in an empty part of the state at night
>looking out for drunks, accidents, ppl hitting cattle
>see out of corner of my eye a guy on side of road as i drive by
>no towns nearby so its very odd
>bust a u-turn and put my spotlight on him
>its an old man taking a shit
>he looks at me with a face that is a mixture of embarasement and sadness
>i feel pity and just drive away without even talking to him
>feel bad later thinking he may have been needing help but i never heard anuthing else about it
>>
>>17382649
All of that in a fucking mile?
Good premise but you're full of shit.
>>
>>17399124
Seen that in bum-fuck Missouri, I-44. I had a good laugh also.
>>
>leaving work past midnight, drive home is about an hour
>tired as fuck, doing 80 mph on a road that goes straight almost the entire hour ride
>fucking road hypnosis
>road is pitch black, don't want to use brights because still a couple of cars on road
>big fucking moving object right on front of me suddenly
>go from half asleep to adrenaline rush that I feel tingle in my hands
>jerk wheel so hard to the right I almost smash into person next to me
>fucking adolescent alligator crossing the road at 1 in the morning
>fucking Florida

Not paranormal spoopy, but almost shit my heart out and nearly got into an accident with the only person on the road with me for the next 5 miles
>>
I wish I had a good one but I don't it was just sort of odd, I know nothing about space so it could just as easily have been nothing. If anyone knows what it is though I wouldn't mind knowing

>Friend passes test and we go for a drive at about 11pm
>We live in the city so we drive to the country where this big transmitter is
>The difference in the amount of stars you can see between the two is incredible due to the light pollution
>Looking at the stars through the windscreen
>See one of them moving, it's literally a pin dot size so I'm not sure if it's me just not being steady or if it's a comet or what
>Sit back in the seat and keep an eye on it
>Draw a line on the window with my finger and if it gets past the line I know it's obviously moving and it's not just me
>Gets past the line very very quickly
>Try to point it out to my friend but there's that many stars and it's that small he can't see where I'm pointing
>Get out the car and watch it
>It's heading North(?)
>Suddenly just stops and one pretty close but not touching distance suddenly starts moving West(?)
>Original one starts moving again but East(?)
>Eyes start aching off the strain and lose track

What could it have been? Just a comet or something? Like I say I know nothing about space I've just never seen anything move the way it did, especially as fast.
>>
not paranormal but
>be my mom
>driving from tennessee to texas with two kids to go see family
>pulled over despite being a scrupulous driver
>policeman has her get out of the car, taking a really long time
>mom asks if she can let the other people in the car know she's ok
>policeman lets her go, drives away
>make it to texas
>stuff on the news about this guy who put lights on his car to pull over women and rape them

i'm glad the guy didn't realize we were just kids in the car
>>
>>17399315
never been to ohio but i have heard weird stories. i do live in tennessee and can corroborate. sometimes it's les paranormal and just rednecks with signs up like "keep driving, you're in range" with a smiley face

one of my best friends has seen a. . . weird creature out in manchester. described it as like a huge ape with a skunklike pattern on its back

once going on I-40 back from asheville i saw this silver trailer, like one which would hold livestock. tall but stout with holes on top, unusually high. it was going waaaay too fast on these mountainous roads, almost hit us. it has this creepy sign on the back, very small but it read something like "stay back - attack cows." because we were going downhill and the road raised up further ahead, the driver and i could see the bright red lights of the trailer swerve like crazy around other drivers. not sure what it was but very bad vibes
>>
>>17399003
Maybe they didnt leave you a scar ;p
>>
>>17377848
FUCKING PARANOID STONER
>>
File: wrong-turn-6-3.jpg (85KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
wrong-turn-6-3.jpg
85KB, 740x493px
>>17387187
you were going to get some hill's love
>>
MMmmm enjoying my fruitshake and reading road stories ;D
>>
>>17382649
>>Sure I replied and my friend said was that your the old man cut him off as he knew what he was going to say next and said could have been

What?
>>
>>17399243
Did you only just buy a dictionary or something? Probably would have been an alright story without the theatrics.
>>
>>17400961
The language was really basic. If you struggled with words like "dark" and "creepy" then you should probably get some help. There are a lot of adult literacy programs out there to help people like you.
>>
>>17400983
>befuddled
>dreadful
>lo and behold
>the

Anything but basic
>>
>>17376229
You were assaulted by demons until you prayed, which made them go away, and this made you STOP believing in god? Are you retarded?
>>
>>17388323
I know that's the Catacombs of Paris but why do all the photos look like just skulls, arm, and leg bones? Where's the ribs, the piles of finger and toe bones?
>>
>>17400983
>then it is upon us, and as we pass it I imagine the relief we might feel soon
I drive up to ye olde Stagecoach road, which is dark as ever
>after a minute, our anxiety turns back to bravado, and with the lights of the "city" (I use the term loosely, Indiana is what she is) in front of us, our hearts grow five times their normal size, we're invincible
>we decide to turn around and take the turn back onto Creepy Night Truck Lane, to search out our tormentor

Lines like this sound like they were written by a 12 year old
>>
File: picrelated.jpg (30KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.jpg
30KB, 500x388px
>>17399291
>riding with my brother on way home from college in IN
>rainy and late at night about 11pm
>no one out on dark country roads
>suddenly loud BANG!
>something on windshield!
>OH GOD HELP US ITS MOVING!!!
>WTF IS THAT THING!!
>realize whatever it is has attatched itself to the windshield wipers
>turn them off
>it's a fucking sparrow
>pull over
>remove now dead sparrow from wiper
Pic related is where impact took place - not our wipers though. Against all odds, a sparrow, which should not have been active at that time of night anyway, got lodged in the wipers of our car. Due to the action of the wipers, the bird lived only a few moments after impact but I imagine they were extremely painful as we discovered all the flesh from its neck was torn away exposing thin bird bones.
>>
>>17376071

Spooky a/f
>>
>>17376437

I now remember why I fucking love the X files.
>>
File: 1455561722926.jpg (81KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
1455561722926.jpg
81KB, 800x577px
>>17376454

Pretty fucking gay desu, But quality bread
>>
>>17376321
You can hallucinate if you're tired as balls. I was running on about an hour of sleep at work once, opened the mini-fridge to get a can of Dew, it turned into a Coke can, when I put it down it was a Dr. Pepper, then I realized the fridge door was open and I hadn't gotten a drink yet.
>>
>>17400850
"Sure", I replied and my friend said "was that your...?"(daughter) but the oldman cut him off as he knew what he was going to say next and said "could have been"
took me a while too
>>
>>17375968
Michigan Anon here, GF drove from Iowa to see me for a week, she's into abandoned buildings and shit, so we decided to check out the "haunted" Northville Mental Hospital with a small group of friends. Anyway, friends dipped out on us and she still wanted to see it, so one night we made the drive out to the site.
>come along this stretch of road and we see the asylum
>she parks in front of it and we look at its huge shadow
> I check the GPS, there's a back-road through the woods that gets you closer
>we drive back down the road we came up and turn down the back road
>drive in total darkness for about five minutes
>trees on either side of us, bunch of potholes
>we get to this big chain-link fence
>"No Trespassing" sign but we're about 50 feet from it
>since we're alone and neither of us had been there we decide not to try and get inside
>turn off car and just sit in darkness for a few minutes
>suddenly we both get this overwhelming feeling of sadness and dread
>turn on car and book it back to the main road
>she's coming back on Friday and we're planning to actually go inside
>>
>>17403012
Better post pics, anon.
>>
>with my dad, driving through western MD
>roads are windy as fuck through the mountains
>light rain rolls in, nothing out of the ordinary
>get bored since I'm not driving
>eventually the overcast puts me to sleep
>doze off for what seems like a few minutes
>suddenly I hear a loud grunting noise and am jolted awake
>look around the car, trying to get my bearings
>I have no idea where we are
>look to my dad in sheer panic
>he's just laughing

I fucking hate it when you wake yourself up by snoring
>>
>>
>>17403022
If we do end up going I'll make a thread, or at least I'll try to, I was an idiot and bought a Windows phone so half the time it won't load the captcha and if it does it cuts off half of it. Here's hoping my phone decides to work, I wanna share whatever we find. My friend who bailed on us went there earlier that week and he got some pretty spoopy pics.
>>
>>17403062
story?
>>
>>17403066
Get his pics pls. Also just record and you can always transfer them to a computer or something else that will let you post.
>>
>>17403069
No idea, its been around for a while. saved it from here.
>>
>>17400301
satellites
>>
>>17399243
was there supposed to be more to this?
>>
>>17395080
I wont stop
>>
>>17403069
guy shot the police officer and sped off.

someone took video and gave it spooky fx.
>>
>>17399106
It's not pure white, it's really shitty quality, which makes it even worse to look at.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClPZINVp0y8&index=514&list=LLhAaDBjsMQQ9CriiLD3w3Jg
>>
>>17392433
>>17392472
>>17392502
Spoopy as fuck. Did you ever talk to your mate about it?
>>
>>17391882
if it were an alternator/battery he wouldve been experiencing consistent issues after that underpass
>>
>>17387149
>faggots fighting over a SHITTY story
>>
>>17392387
Fuck yeah
>>
>>17395549
If you can't tell that the story is fake han there is no hope for you even if you are 12.

I'll tell you one thing, NO ONE from the United States calls gas, petrol.
>>
>>17404310>17404310
Sorry, I had just read the Arizona story, and when I looked back, and saw petrol I figured it was the same story. Anyways, winemakers don't exist.
>>
>>17404348
Skinwalkers..
>>
>>17375948
>driving from florida to kansas
>hit tennessee
>start getting sleepy as fuck
>no exit for a long while
>put in tape (i didn't have a CD player; too cheap)
>rewind to beginning, press play
>soon thereafter, couldn't help dozing off
>come to, still driving, still on highway, still in lane
>tape is at halfway mark
>scared shitless
>adrenaline keeps me awake and alert
>take next exit
>>
>teaching gf how to drive one night along some backwoods roads in upstate NY
>she's driving slow because it's dusk and the roads are very twisty
>she points out a somewhat large animal on the side of the road
>looks like a giant porcupine but it's sitting like a chimp with its back hunched and it's arms in front like it was holding something or playing with something on the ground
>tell her to turn around to get a better look
>it darts into the woods in one large bound, moving in a fashion similar to a rabbit, like how it's body stretches out and whatnot

It looked to be about the size of an adolescent bear, but I have seen bears in the woods before and it definitely was not. Being an outdoorsy person I knew what the wildlife in my area was/looked like. Like I said it looked exactly like what you would imagine a porcupine and a chimpanzee/orangutan/pretty much any large ape crossed together to look like. Asked my mother about it a few days later and said that she saw something similar cross the road in the same hills we were driving through. She thought it was a honey badger on steroids but obviously they don't live in NY or do drugs.
>>
>>17404385
i used to live outside buffalo, ny.

in the early 90s, my mother was driving me home from basketball practice. as we were going down the road towards our house, she slammed on the breaks. a giant motherfucking mountain lion crosses the road. from head to the tip of its tail, it takes up the entire width of the road (both lanes).

upstate NY has crazy wildlife.
>>
I suppory spooky highways.
>>
>driving snow plow during snow storm
>keep coming upon oranges laying in the road
>hadn't been there long because they didn't have snow on them yet
>it was also late at night when most people were asleep

Then who was orange?
>>
File: 1455176451863.jpg (9KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455176451863.jpg
9KB, 320x256px
>>17403657
Oh hell no...
>>
>>17404385
Probably an adolescent bear.
>>
>>17376242
>>17376249
And here I am considering going to a Catholic Church. Something appeals to me about the tradition and ceremony.
>>
>>17377848
>getting
Did you ever think the worker was just parked in back, or maybe dropped off? Every single rest stop I've stopped atvhas a worker 24/7
>>
>>17394477
>he's a jackaas
>the guy driving stoned, drunk and sleep deprived isn't
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 223x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 223x227px
>>17406370

Leave the wetbacks alone. It's been proven their people are very intune with the spirit world.
>>
File: 1455191221613.jpg (54KB, 732x820px) Image search: [Google]
1455191221613.jpg
54KB, 732x820px
>>17406379
>>
>>17401487
It sounds fine. I don't know what your fucking problem is/was and I don't think you really know either. Bad day at work or something?
>>
>>17406370
why do you hate cheap labor
>>
>>17406402
I don't have a lawn.
>>
>>17406405
they do other things
>>
>>17406407
I'm not a big fan of tomatoes either.
>>
>>17406412
they do more things, captcha : lawns
>>
>>17391576
Higher res version pls
>>
File: a208ff2ddd5e3649cd37c37a03b5575e.jpg (334KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a208ff2ddd5e3649cd37c37a03b5575e.jpg
334KB, 1024x1024px
>>17392387

Motherfucking Obscure Verses for The Multiverse
>>
Thought I'd share a story of my own
A little background: I live in Colorado but worked in Wyoming, so every weekend I drove to home and for monday had to make the 250 mile trip back up. Started work at 5 in the morning, so was driving very early in the morning.
> Doing this for about a year, craziest thing I saw was wrecks, the worst being one where a guys arm was hanging on by maybe skin.
> Early September
> About halfway there just about out of Denver
> Begins to get very foggy, can't see more than 2 lines in the road in front of me, fog is so thick it looks like you could physically touch it
>nofucksgiven.jpg continue driving
>Get out phone to take picture of the crazy ass fog to show my family next weekend
>Phone's dead, was charging all night and there was no reason for the battery to drain that fast.
>Didn't think anything of it, continued driving.
>30 minutes pass, I keep thinking I should have passed another town by now.
>Headlights flickering, I start to panick hoping they don't go out because I'd be forced to stop.
>Truck fucking shuts down, im shitting my pants because there's no where to pull off and somebody could easily hit my truck.
>also freaking out cause no phone
>Realize I had a spare alternator in my truck because of a previous incident where voltage regulator was blown not the alternator.
> Get out of truck, start to get to work, trying to bust ass
Cont...
>>
>>17406546
cont:
>Taking belt off getting tools ready, I start hearing faint noises sounding like a girl screaming
>ignore that shit, chalk it off to my mind playing tricks on me cause of the spoopiness
> Continue hearing it, sounds far away but not too far, can't see shit anyway so keep going.
> Car passes don't think they even notice me, but makes me feel better for whatever reason knowing im not totally alone in this shit.
> Have old alternator off, new one in my hands, hear very loud very close woman screaming "nooooooooooo"
>nope.jpg my body is literally trying to shut down, I keep trying to get my shit together, end up dropping a ratchet i had sitting on top of my radiator.
> Get under truck to fetch it and I feel very vulnerable to whatever was freaking me out
> Get up, and like a fucking horror movie a woman in a white night gown is literally standing there.
> Late 20's early 30's skinny brown hair brown eyes, maybe 5'5"
> Nearly jump, my mind is drawing a blank, I wanted to scream or say something, but nothing would come out of my mouth.
> I'm hearing this screaming as if its in my head "nooooooo" the woman's face is expressionless and she is saying nothing.
> I manage to get ahold of myself and the only thing I can think to do is run to my door and get inside my truck, I'm scared of this bitch thinking she's a witch and I'm fucked
> Kinda tell myself if this is my time it's my time, trying to accept this shit... woman has dissapeared.
>sit in my truck looking everywhere for the woman, don't see her, am assuming she crawled under my truck (idk why)
>seems like an hour later, probably only like 10 minutes go buy, I see headlights
> I turn on and off my headlights trying to flash them at the car, just hoping it'd work
>I shit you not my headlights turn on, but the car doesnt stop.
> I guess it's lucky my dumb ass didnt unplug the negative cable from the battery, but it gives me courage with those lights so I jump out of the truck and look underneath.
Cont...
>>
>>17401009
That's basic if you aren't an uneducated retard.
>>
>>17406562
cont:
> Nothing there.
> Get new alternator on, forgot which plug goes to which so just fuck it and do what I think is right (Theres two identical plugs on the back of the alternator not sure what it'd fuck up if you plugged the wrong one into the wrong plug)
> All done start up car and gtfo of there (still foggy as fuck)
> Didn't hear anything else.

I still to this day cannot explain it, and no one but my family believes me, and they only believe that shit cause we lived in a seriously haunted house for 15 years. Had the old alternator tested at autozone it came out good, as I suspected whatever killed my truck was paranormal. 3 years later, still DD the truck but I don't work construction anymore, still have the same battery and alternator, no problems.
My mom thinks it was a banshee and was scared shitless when I told her about this, because supposedly when u hear them scream u die or some shit. anyway hope someone read my story cause it took forever to type out. The rest of my paranormal stories have nothing to do with highways or driving so this is it.
>>
>>17406514
>>>17392387
glad there are other people on here who like Inquisition, what a good band
>>
File: cane-toad_2246996b.jpg (61KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
cane-toad_2246996b.jpg
61KB, 620x387px
>>17406569

Hell yeah

>Dating qt girl who is crazy into death metal, black metal, any other esoteric metal
>Puts mp3 player through car speakers during long drive
>Toad-man croaking into microphone over dissonnant and caustic metal

mfw
>>
>>17376396
Actually that looks to be a third party boot made by Danner. Also, military footwear isn't overly expensive and both issued boots and third party boots are all easily available to any civilian with a mailing address or access to a tactical store.

Go read a book, anon.
>>
>>17376321
Look at me, back at your hand, back at me, the tickets are now diamonds.
>>
>>17406708
>just like muh dick!
>>
>>17406568
Scary stuff mate
Wanna tell a story about your house?
>>
>>17406562
Creepy story, bro.
>>
>>17404310
You do realize that there are countries in world that do call gas petrol, right?
>>
>>17376051
must suck being a woman and constantly fear being raped
>>
>>17391638
>>17391647

i remember this gr8 content thanks anon
>>
>>17376396
It's a joke about bans on "assault weapons" . Like comparing a ,30-06 hunting rifle to an AR-15.
>nogunsfag
>>
>>17377932
I have seen this a handful of times at McDonald's and other fast food places in Baltimore
>>
>>17406568
very nice one
it's actually a great read
>>
I have a few, first one is from last Saturday

>getting off work at 2am
>live 30 miles from work
>car begins following me upon exiting
>only me and this car on the road almost the entire way home
>turns onto a street about a mile before my house

Just creepy stuff
>>
>>17412537
Next one is over the summer

>have awesome internship in Hartford, Connecticut
>live in Ohio
>one weekend I have to drive back from Hartford for volunteer work at a church
>driving through the mountains of New York and Pennsylvania at night
>weather in the mountains are nightmare fuel in summer nights
>thunder but no rain, pouring rain with only lightning showing the road (most parts don't have the reflective marks)
>semi truckers used to this weather actually going above the speed limit and just barreling past me
>white flashes on the sides of the highway form lightning but looked like faces
>3 hours of this

Ended up getting home about an hour earlier through all of it though because of the light traffic and clear weather in the beginning
>>
>>17412537
Another recent one, 4 weeks ago

>hear a car screech outside at around 2am
>go take a look but remain hidden
>see a car with people talking in it
>they turn off car and just sit there in front of neighbors house, think they're family or something
>wake up again an hour later, people talking outside, in driveway
>go check
>noOne.jpg
>back to sleep
>get on freeway next day, soon as I do I crash into a concrete barrier next to on-ramp
>cop just happened to be there and gives me a ticket for "Failure to Control"

Ended up fighting it, changed it to "Unsafe Vehicle" so no points on license and pay less for ticket. Still wonder if and why someone tampered with my car.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 384x384px
>be around 9
>with brother(7 at the time) and my mom at a local pizza parlor
>pizza place has about 8 people including us three
>another family of four and one random guy drinking a beer
>we finish up and leave but the man with the beer leaves an almost full beer to follow us.
>mom looking a bit worried but us kids didn't realize what was happening.
>we get in our car and drive off
>guy does the same but follows us
>mom keeps looking in the rear view.
>she takes some sharp and random turns to see if he is indeed following us
>yep
>she now tells us that he had been watching us the whole time while we ate.
>also tells us he left his fresh pint to tail us
>cue children freaking out
>she tries to calm us down claiming our stepfather will protect us if the man follows us home
>home happened to be outside of the biggest town(26,000 population)
>man eventually gives up chase but only after a lot of crazy side streets and what not.
>left a bad feeling with us
>happened a few months later but by some tweaked out nigger in a Cadillac who followed us for 45 minutes tail gating us and also following us on obscure routes.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 384x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 384x360px
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 250x154px
>>
Bump for more
>>
>>17401018
My thoughts exactly
>>
File: Screenshot (39).png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (39).png
2MB, 1366x768px
/x/ let me tell you about something that happened to me a few years back after i graduated highschool

backstory

>be me several years ago just graduated highschool
>decide i want to explore the usa
>i want to travel from new york to california want to see the east and west coasts
>grew up in a poor family so not a lot of money decide ill hitch hike
>before i leave my dad gives me a 9mm tells me that there are fucked up people in the real world that will try to hurt me
>hug dad and thank him
>side note: my dad would always take me to the shooting range when i was young so i know how to shoot one
>gives me a ride to nearby town and bids me goodbye
>overall hitch hiking times were good i met some chill dudes even made some friends i still keep in contact with today
>the only freaky thing that happenened to me was around mid trip in utah
>it was mid summer so days are still quite long
>the beginning of the day is slow no one picks me up until around noon
>one trucker picks me up
>chat with him for a bit
>his name is jack
>talk to him about life and how he got into truckin
>chill atmosphere for several hours
>lull in the conversation so i ask him if hes seen anything creepy while driving at night
>up until this point he has been joking with me and just a general calm
>he tells me in a dead serious tone of voice to stick to the towns at night
>tell him i usually stay in a motel at night anyway and ask him to elaborate
>tells me he has had bad experiences at night
>try to talk with him again regain chill atmosphere but he ignores me for rest of trip
>okay jack
>drops me off in the middle of nowhere some campsite called simpson springs (pic related)
>he gives me some money to pay for campsite
>tells me again to stay off the roads
>>
>its still pretty early only around 6pm so i decide to continue down the road since sunset isnt for another few hours
>the scenery is beautiful
>open plains and hills everywhere
>walk for several hours
>not a single car had passed me while im out here in the middle of nowhere
>remember jacks words but being a stupid teenager decide that i know better than him
>kind of spooked but keep going hoping ill come across someone who will drive me to the next town
>walking down the road
>at this point its been about half an hour since sunset
>up ahead i hear rustling in the bushes
>pull out 9mm and flashlight and shine at patch of bushes
>ask if anyone is there
>i pause for like 5 minutes and i dont hear anymore sounds
>figure it must have been an animal and keep going
>voice in the back of my head tells me it wasnt an animal
>tell the voice in my head to fuck off
>keep walking for another 30 minutes
>i hear some rustling in the bushes again
>i rationalize that if its an animal i can spook it away
>stand up straight with arms over my head to seem tall and start yelling at the top of my lungs
>do this for a solid minute
>no more sounds
>problem solved
>walk for an hour without incident still no hikers to be seen or heard from
>come to the conclusion that i really am in the middle of fucking nowhere
>keep walking and think about jacks words
>stay in the towns at night
>fuck
>my mind goes back to the sounds from the bushes and makes me think that it might not have been the regular wildlife
>dismiss this as just some country bumbkin scaring a city kid
>>
>>17413170
pls continue. this is good quality :^)
>>
>keep walking for a while until i come across a dead deer it is right in front of me on the shoulder of the road
>it is barely recognizable
>its body is completely torn open and is ripped to shreds
>blood and guts are spilled over the body
>i hear dirt being crushed over by the hills as if something is coming towards me
>i run like usain bolt
>make it about 100 feet from the corpse and i hear this awful scream
>like some mixture of human and animal
>pull out flashlight and gun again to see what the fuck im dealing with
>its a fucking person on all fours covered in ragged fur
>after looking at it some more i realize its more like a wolf/human it has the general face of a wolf with the protruding snout
>but its body is more human with the arms and legs they are disproprotionately longer than a humans and human hands and feet but still covered in fur
>it sniffs the corpse and then looks directly at me
>i am frozen in fear
>the creature stands up on its two hind legs its about 7ft tall and starts to walk towards me
>fuck me
>the creature is still coming closer walking at a slow pace like its unfamiliar to walking
>my hands are shaking like crazy
>at about 50ft away i fire a shot
>the shot goes wild
>and the thing bolts into the hills on all fours again making this awful screech
>not a second goes by and all of a sudden i hear more of these sickly animal/human hybrid screeches
>the entire fucking hills erupt into screams even on the other side of the road
>this is how i die
>i am still frozen in fear as i see a cars headlights down the road
>know that if i am going to live i need to get in that car
>screaming is still getting louder as i start running towards the car with my flashlight waving
>run the fastest ive ever ran in my life
>thank god the car sees me and slows down as i jump in
>literally scream at the driver GO GO GO
>>
>the guy initially looks at me like im crazy but then he hears the screams
>as i roll into the backseat the screeching reaches a high point even in the car it sounds like someone is yelling in my ear
>the creatures pour onto the road
>i am literally shitting myself
>driver slams his foot on the gas and swerves around the creatures
>make it out okay
>i am balling my eyes out and in complete hysterics
>he doesnt comfort me just lets me regain my composure as time progresses
>am wondering why he isnt freaking out as much as i am
>im still sobbing softly but manage to ask ask him what just what in the fuck were those things
>he says theyve been around these parts since before his great grandparents lived here
>silence again for a few hours
>i dont even try to go to sleep
>roll up into delta (town south of simpson campsite)
>pulls up in front of a motel
>before i leave i ask him why he pulled over for me
>he says never wander the roads at night
>get a room at the motel and sleep like a baby for 10 hours
>as i wake up i think about how fucked up that whole situation was and how i would have died had it not been for that driver
>stay in delta for a few more days to recuperate and eventually make it to cali and chill on the beaches
>made it back to new york okay
>never again did i stay on the roads after dark and if it didnt look like i was gonna get a ride i would call it a day
>>
>>17413193
>>17413203
>>17413151
>>17413170
love me some good skinwalker stories, anon. I hadn't heard that before, it was a good one. Glad you aren't dead
>>
>>17376329
Lol that's fucked up because there is absolutely nothing but butt fuck Sprague between ritzville and Spokane. I live in Spokane. That entire stretch is filled with meth freaks and severely mentally disabled folks
>>
>>17376416
Assault rifle is a real term, mate. They use intermediate sized cartridges between pistol and full-power rifle (such as .308, used in Battle Rifles like FAL).

There's also specific NFA rules on what constitutes weapons with a "sporting purpose" eg mag cap, sling swivel, bayonet lug, grenade gas port, and other stuff. Not saying I agree, I think it's bullshit we can't own full-auto shotguns and .50BMG. Range restrictions have nothing to do with ecology mgmt.
>>
>>17413620
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17376062
How can you tell if anyone ever stopped and died after picking up a passenger without asking them? God why are these "writers" always so fucking retarded
>>
>>17413193
>>17413203

Meh. Your story was believable up until this point. Next time don't use so many monster cliches.
>>
I can tell you a quick story that still bugs me to this day, nothing spectacular, but it bothers me that I can't really wrap my head around this thing existing.

>Be on creepy night drive with friend, we did this to creep ourselves out for fun.
>Driving the back grid roads of Sask. on a warm summer's night.
>Don't see or hear anything too weird for two hours.
>After fucking around down some side roads, we head up a back road that's close by to some rented land I used to shoot on.
>Out here, on occasion, when you drive through the ditches at night in the summer, you can stir up the occasional owl that'll swoop up, over you and across the road.
>We had been talking about spooky shit we had read and talking about the songs on the radio, but when this happened we had both been quiet.
>As we drove up the road, something flew up out of the ditch, and I thought for a minute it was an owl, until my headlights picked up part of what actually flew over the vehicle.
>First I saw a huge membranous wing, I could clearly see the veins in the wing in the few seconds it flew overhead, and it was translucent like a bat wing.
>I'm going to guess, though I'm not certain, that the wing was probably 8-9 feet long at least and probably a good 3-4 feet wide.
>When it flew over, I got a look at more or less it's armpit, so out of the corner of the windshield I saw a furry, grey body, the hair was straight, a lot like a bat.
>I was really too shocked to notice if it made any sound while it flew over, and while I'm pretty sure it was silent it may not have been because the radio was going.
>We were fucking dead quiet for probably next to a minute, I didn't touch the radio, and we just kept going, just looking straight forward trying to process it.
>I was a little scared to ask if he saw it too, thinking he might think I was crazy, but when I finally did, he described back to me exactly what I saw.
>We turned home, didn't speak much on the way back.
>>
>driving home from a friends house one night
>get out onto main road about midnight, no one else around
>no street lights, pitch black out
>left side of the road is the housing track that my friend lived in, right side is inky black mountainous region
>all of a sudden, at the very end of my headlight's reach I see something in the road
>can barely make anything out at this point, but it looks like hundreds of pairs of legs walking in the road
>start to nope out, slow truck to a crawl, and creep up on what looks to be a mass exodus of people
>as I roll closer, I realize there are about 40 fucking horses walking down the middle of the road
>they cross into the other lane and I pass them, and see a cop coming the other way with his lights on

Turns out a nearby corral was left unlocked. Not too spooky but for those two minutes I was crawling along looking from a distance in the blackness, I was pretty freaked.
>>
>>17414199
Im from Moose Jaw, and heard a story about someone seeing a wolfman running next to their car outside of Regina one night.

This fuckin province.
>>
>18 (current age) two months ago
>My best friend Chris and I are bored
>let's go for a drive.png
>3:30 A.M
>Driving down this seemingly dead part of the interstate
>Live in a town called Whitwell TN
>Town is bum fuck as hell
>Chris and I are driving down the interstate just talking about our lives
>Chris: "dude have you fucked your gf yet?"
>me: "nah just a couple of BJs
>continue to ramble on and cut up
>Time gets away with us
>I look at the clock 4:23 A.M
>"let's head home Chris"
>Chris is falling asleep and I'm lonely
>Start bugging Chris so he'll wake up
>I poke his face just as I slam into something
>Wtf.gif
>pull the car over
>get out and see a person laying in the road
>MOTHER FUCKER.TXT
>Chris wakes up and panics
>We walk up to the person laying in the road
>me: "are you okay"
>Chris kicks the person
>as soon as he touched the person they disappear
>look at each other in disbelief
>we both run as fast as we can back to the car
>I floor it
>Probably going 97 MPH
>I look at Chris and before I can even say a word he screams "WATCH OUT"
>Wake up with my car in the ditch and the windshield busted
>My arm is sliced pretty bad
>I notice a dark figure walking toward the car
>Chris is unconscious
>I yell to the figure "please help us"
>The figure kicks the passenger side window out
>I have no idea what is going on
>the figure pulls Chris out and walks into the field above the embankment
>I gain my strength and get out of my car
>Walk up embankment and look into the field
>No sign of the dark figure or Chris
>Reach into my pocket to grab my phone
>it's not in my pocket
>stay calm.bat
>as soon as I calm myself down I hear a faint voice say "run"
>I haul ass down the field just trying to get away from the road
>I come up to the edge of the woods
>I turn around and I see a vehicle moving towards me
>it's driving extremely fast
>I run into the woods and continue to run as fast as I can
>I look back
>terrible mistake
>smack face first into a tree
>>
File: splatter.jpg (92KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
splatter.jpg
92KB, 1000x560px
>>17375948
There's a weird phenomena in Northern California and Oregon of splattered paint on the freeways. They cover practically the entirety of the 101, though the more south you travel the fewer they get. Articles claim that it's the work of vandals, though I think the fact that it's seen over a nearly 400 mile span that it may be more than one person, or aliums.
>>
>>17414558
>wake up dazed on the ground
>three dark figures surround me
>I start crying saying please help me
>I scream for Chris
>no response
>I close my eyes
>when I open them back all I can see is the brightest light I've ever seen
>get dizzy
>pass out (again!)
>wake up in my bed
>was it just a dream?
>look at my arm
>It's still gashed
>"Oh god"
>run out of my room and yell for Chris
>Chris is asleep on the couch
>He wakes up and tell me he had the weirdest dream
>His "Dream" is exactly what I remembered
>We're spooked
>Show him my arm
>Now he's really scared
>"Well let's go check on your car"
>Walk outside
>Car is fine
>what the hell.jgp
That was like two months ago. Chris and I are still extremely scared about the whole thing and we sometimes doubt it happened at all. All I know is Whitwell TN is a fucking scary place.
>>
>>17414199
Fruit bat? Their wing spans max out around 6ft. Not indigenous to Americas, though.
>>
>>17376308
Jimmy John's?
>>
>Mid-September, driving from Virginia up to Ohio
>GF and I both love taking night drives and had a bout of insomnia, big storm coming in the next day
>decide to leave at 8 pm to get home to Columbus before storm
>nice, peaceful drive through all of VA and WVA
>cross bridge into Ohio and hit thick mist soon after
>15 mins of driving through mist, I'm looking out the window while GF drives
>spot figure on the side of the road up ahead
>pass by a man just standing there on the side of the road, facing traffic, in a thick mist, in the middle of fucking nowhere, Ohio, at roughly 2 am
>maximum spooks
>>
I have one that's sorta highway related

>moved in with my Nana temporarily because she lived in the country close to where I was going to university
>lived on a farm about 10 miles from the nearest town, which was probably another 20 from my university
>used to get a ride into town and then catch a bus that goes through to the university then bus back and get picked up
>one day Nan can't pick me up so I decide to walk/hitchhike the 10miles or so because it's basically one country road in a straight line
>leave town at approx 6pm, still a little light out
>quickly gets dark, country roads
>no lights except the occasional passing car
>whistling the tune of "you are my sunshine" to both break the silence and make time go quicker while I walk
>after a bit an old native lady my Nan knows with a truck pulls over and offers me a lift,
>on the ride home she tells me I shouldn't whistle in the dark ESPECIALLY around where I live
>blow it off but thank her for the advice and the lift
>next day SWEAR TO GOD I can hear the tune of "you are my sunshine" passing where I was picked up when I head into town
>>
>>17414382
So you got spooked by literal night-mares?
>>
>>17414933
God damnit you. Made me laugh.
>>
>>17400480
>skunk ape
really m8
>>
File: 1421555324282.jpg (13KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
1421555324282.jpg
13KB, 334x334px
>>17415134
Always a pleasure.
>>
>>17400480
What your friend saw was a skinwalker...he was lucky to get away with his life.
>>
>>17414583
Yeah, I guess I can just hope and pray it was something explainable. I've never seen a fruit bat in person before, so if by some amount of human fuckery one got into the ditch I was driving down it certainly would explain it.
>>
>>17414388
If you're making a reference to the movie that was shot a while ago, kek.

If you are serious though, I sometimes wonder if simply no one talks about the shit they see out here. Because there's been some other weird shit in my area that isn't (or perhaps is, I can't be sure) related to a gigantic bat thing. But that's the only road story I have so maybe I'll come to a different thread for that.
>>
File: megabat.jpg (58KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
megabat.jpg
58KB, 400x351px
>>17414583
>>17415542
They're also known as "Megabats" due to their size. Here, maybe it can help you figure out if that was it or not.
>>
>>17415559
It's too bad that I never got to see its face, if I had I could've known for sure if it was a fruit bat or some Satan hell spawn. That being said though, I definitely agree it could've been one of these, the only question I'd ever have if that were the case is how the fuck it got out into North Eastern Sask. I know we don't have any bat conservatories or zoos carrying them up here in the middle of nowhere. But, it's quite possible someone is into illegal exotic pets out here somewhere.

If he was still in this province when winter hit, poor thing was fucked.
>>
>>17415559
Perfect!
>>
>>17406568
you should start a threat with all your other stories, I'll read it, call it "scary stories by anon"
>>
>>17415559
How much do those things weigh?
>>
>>17388651
Shit with dopplegangers like this always fucking gets me, don't know why.
>>
>>17416751
about tree-fiddy
>>
File: tiresandshitnigga.png (83KB, 300x534px) Image search: [Google]
tiresandshitnigga.png
83KB, 300x534px
>>17375948
My dad used to drive trucks in the 80's before some sleep regulations came in place
>father driving down road
>been awake for 3 days
>co-pilot says "holy fuck did you see that?"
>"what?"
>the Michelin man was riding a fuck jalapeno on the side of the road
>wut.
>>
I got one that's somewhat interesting I think, I'm a shit story teller though

>Live in Chadds Ford, PA
>Only 10 minutes from Cossart Road (Devil's Road)
>Just got my license at the time, so friends and I often go out late at night to either explore an abandoned asylum that's near by, or the abandoned school campus
>Decide to try out Cossart Road, so we all jump in my 01 Camry and head out around 1-2AM
>Reach the street and begin cruising down it, pretty excited for some spooks
>Get to part of the road where the trees start bending
>Head lights appear in the woods facing the street behind me
>ohshit.jpg
>Keep driving as usual
>Suddenly this guy is on my ass with his brights on
>Queue Eurobeat music as I start flying down the street
>This guy is still on my ass
>Everyone in car is spooked
>Fly down the street and get the hell outta there onto Historic Route 100
>As soon as I hit stop sign head lights are gone outta nowhere despite this truck being on my ass just a second ago

I no longer drive down Cossart Road at night after that
>>
>>17416751
up to 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)
>>
>>17417059
>(3.5 lb)
tree-fiddy!
>>
File: Whitwell.png (1MB, 1710x862px) Image search: [Google]
Whitwell.png
1MB, 1710x862px
>>17414558
>>17414578
Screencapped this story
>>
>>17399106
yeah my fucking eyes are killing em to after reading that shite
>>
>>17401312
The french only have those bones, the rest of their being is cowardice.
>>
>be me
>driving through main road of city at maybe 10 at night or so
>come up on red light
>no other cars, street lights barely illuminating the road
>lone woman standing at crosswalk waiting to go
>see crosswalk signal go green
>she starts walking as normal
>turn my head to the left
>look back and shes standing motionless at the side of my car
>double take and look at her in the eyes
>dull gaze, frizzy hair
>starts to crack a smile
>light turns green
>lurch forward, half scared-half confused
>look in rearview mirror
>shes still standing there, same position; didnt even watch me leave
>>
>>17414875
Thats from some native legends about spirits that will steal your soul or something at night if you whistle especially when you are looking at the northern lights.
>>
>>17406393
No, that and the rest of the lines of the story are gay as fuck. Sounds like a 4th grader trying their hardest to be a writer
>>
>>17417069
I didn't want to steal your joke but yeah it made me laugh as well!
>>
>>17417135
>that pink highlight

People need to stop doing this
>>
>>17375948
>driving home for the holidays
>26 hour drive ahead of me
>jam a shitload of caffeinated drinks in my car, munchies, etc
>18 hours in, it is somewhere around 2 am
>haven't really slept, but I need to follow my driving schedule because FUCK DALLAS TRAFFIC AT 6 AM
>keep going, pass through Dallas by 4, see something bothering me in my driver's side mirror
>whatever, light a smoke, grab some no-doz, power through it, home before noon
>start seeing this weirdness out of the side of my eyes, like something is not only chasing, but pacing my car
>convince myself it ain't real
>eyes straight ahead now...and I think I see a gigantic wolf form out of the trees
>fucking red glowing eyes
>.....wake up, anon...this shit ain't real...
>wolf mouth grins glittery rubies
>blood of a fresh kill is dripping down his smiling face, steaming
>THIS SHIT AIN'T FUCKING REAL
>jaws open a crack, eyes glint and
PHTHUMP-ATHUMP
>brake hard, hit breakdown lane, hazard lights on
>check the car
>shaking like mad, no idea if I zoned, no clue about shit
>nasty fucking smell coming from undercarriage
>grab flashlight, investigate....because I'm smart
>grey and red, smells rotten, and definitely hairy
I hit fucking roadkill and damn near rolled my car. Jittery and unable to sit for a while, I took this time to find out what happened.
I can best make myself believe I had been awake too long, convinced myself I saw my shadows following me in my peripheral vision, and allowed THAT to let my brain register tail lights and radio towers from wherever as the smiling wolf.
>>
>>17413640
Also, for clarification, assault rifles need to have a selector that can mechanically control fire in both single (semiautomatic) fire and a form of burst/full auto fire (read: will mechanically allow the user to hold the trigger and fire more than 1 round sequentially). This includes two or three (or more) rounds in one burst/trigger manipulation, and the literal stream of lead coming from a fully automatic machine gun.

You're right, the wording is specific as fuck to define the mechanical function of hunks of machines metal, it has no bearing on aesthetics, and "assault (noun) is thrown around too easily.

>I know this isn't /k/
>my autism kicked in at seeing half a definition
I JUST WANT TO SEE THE WORLD LEARN
>>
Another Spokanon here, glad to see there are quite a few stories from my area. The only friends I've ever had here who don't have /x/-worthy stories are the kind of people who just don't *want* that shit in their lives, and are either not too adventurous to begin with or just pay selective inattention to all "weirdness" (or just decide that any such experiences are non-canonical to their lives within a month or two after the event).

I have a fuckton of weird stories that happened while I was in a car around here. First one:

>June 2005, 18 years old, riding passenger in a car with two other friends, just driving around town making absolute pricks of ourselves all night, as teen drivers are wont to do. Opposing traffic on one-ways, running reds, that sort of shit.
>1:00 a.m. or so, we're by the courthouse. Can't remember which road, I was a Millwoodfag and didn't have a spectacular grasp on the geography of the city of Spokane proper at the time.
>We're the only car in sight (not abnormal for that part of town, that time of night).
>There is a FUCKING TOLLBOTH in the middle of the road. Anyone who lives in this area knows that WE DO NOT HAVE THAT SHIT AROUND HERE. Anywhere. And this is a tollbooth just in the middle of a random urban road.
>100% legit tollbooth, no one could've just made something this complicated and put it up as a prank.
>There is a white man who looks to be in his mid 20s–early 30s operating the tollbooth from window on the left of the barrier, elevated a considerable distance above the road, to where it would actually be quite difficult for us to reached out and handed anything to him from the sedan we're in.
>He seems to be doing something in his little booth area, moving around, apparently focused on something in there. Gives no discernible fucks about our presence despite the fact that we are parked about fifteen feet away from him.
[cont. in next post]
>>
>>17419055
>We just stare in confusion, trying to figure out why this thing is here. But conversation shifts quickly from "What the fuck is happening?" to "Well, it clearly IS happening, now how can we avoid giving money to who or whatever this is?"
>After idling there for an awkwardly long time, the guy still does not so much as look at us. We slowly reverse back down the road, and try to look for other ways to get to the area the tollbooth is blocking.
>There do not appear to be any for some reason.
>Return to tollbooth, dude is still messing around with whatever in there, and now looking to the other side of the booth from where we are.
>Continue down the road perpendicular to the tollbooth, reading to the right of it. Make the first right turn we see, and shortly ahead of us is a small area that may have been intended to be used as parking for something. We go into this area.
>Staring ahead, we can see the tollbooth in the left of our field of vision; straight ahead is part of the road on the other side of it we've been trying to reach.
>Decide "fuck it", we drive through one grassy of those grassy ditch things with a storm drain in it, do it right and get through without getting stuck, then link up with a larger parking lot on the other side, which leads directly out onto the road behind the tollbooth.
>Drive off. Looking back at the thing, the dude is still just paying attention to something inside, and does not seem to give one tenth of a shit that we've just made an illegal maneuver to bypass his tollbooth. Doesn't so much as look at us.
[cont. in next post]
>>
>>17419075
Never seen anything like that since, and I've never known anyone but us in that one particular incident to have seen something like it at all. Not really sure what to make of it, but I have a vague hunch it was probably for the best we didn't probe it too much or interact with whoever the hell that person was. Paranormal or just some weird guy who somehow managed to erect and disassemble that thing in the course of a single night, it definitely was not SUPPOSED to be there.
>>
>>17419078

Maybe it was the ferryman, and paying him would have lead you into the underworld.
>>
>>17419084
Ha, the three of us who experienced that actually did somehow make it into an inside joke about us having passed into "Sky Spokane" when we got to the other side of the tollbooth, although I don't now remember why we decided there was any "sky" involved in it.
>>
>>17419078
Second story.

I have actually "warped" around on roads while driving in the Spokane area, meaning just suddenly ending up somewhere impossibly far away while driving, with no direct route between where I just was and where I've found myself. I know probably ten or so other Spokane drivers who have experienced this shit often enough to where they're not particularly disturbed when it happens to them. I will recount the most interesting such experience I can recall, but there have been more than I can remember. Most of them are just sort of benign and fun experiences. I hate to say this, since I don't want to feed into the "Thousand Steps" mythos around here, it being an urban legend of which the hype far exceeds the delivery — but: a majority of the times this has happened to me or to another driver I've been riding with, we have "popped out" on Government Way not too far from that cemetery.

Anyway, the only time I can recall this experience being particularly spooky:

>February 2006. Actually with the same two people as in the above story, with the same person driving (different car, though).
>Going on an impromptu roadtrip across the state, but somehow get sucked into a pregame driving adventure in the far south of town. It's a little before 10:30 p.m., if I remember right.
>End up at the intersection of Palouse and 57th. Get onto Palouse, I have a feeling like something is definitely wrong, just like a weird all-pervasive atmosphere of "I don't like you guys" from the area itself. Not "life-in-danger" level gut-uneasiness, but definitely "better-keep-an-on-this" level.
>Drive down Palouse for a bit, but decide to turn around after just a few minutes, as we've got a roadtrip to make, and don't want to fuck around down here all night.
>Problem: we can't get off the road. No matter where we drive, we keep ending up at the same fucking spot on Palouse Highway, just a few hundred yards or so up from the intersection with 57th.
[cont. in next post]
>>
File: ejected_from_palouse.png (387KB, 1463x927px) Image search: [Google]
ejected_from_palouse.png
387KB, 1463x927px
>>17419180
>This is not the middle of nowhere, we are not lost or turned around. There are apartment complexes and grocery stores within walking distance from the spot we keep ending up in. We can see other cars back on 57th.
>But we can't get off this fucking road. Every sideroad we try eventually spits us out right back at this spot, even try getting back on 57th and it just leads to some weird turn that "becomes" Palouse and puts us back here.
>As this keeps happening, our attitude goes from "What the hell, are we actually just this retarded?" to "Well, this is kind of creepy, I guess" to just laughing our asses off every time we end up back at this spot, because it's so fucking ridiculous and just shouldn't be happening.
>We are stuck doing this shit until about midnight. Try a sideroad we've tried probably three times already, and within a minute, we end up in the place I circled in green on the map. The red circle shows Palouse Highway.
>Celebrate our "defeat" of the Palouse spacewarping monster, and go about our roadtrip.
>Have had one other time where I got "spit out" from Palouse into that same area in the green circle. I was driving by myself, and there was no lengthy detention preceding my ejection from the area that time.
>>
Third story. A rather short one.

>Summer 2007. Driving around late at night with friend-who-was-driver (he's passenger this time) in previous two stories in the wooded areas you get to by going north on Forker, south of Mt. Spokane. Car just suddenly shuts off out of nowhere. There's definitely an atmosphere of "weirdness" in the area, but that's pretty much true to some degree anywhere in the woods north of the river, according to me.
>Manage to get car started again, drive away.
>A week or so later, on a driving adventure with a different friend up there. He's driving.
>This friend has little patience for any stories of mine treading into paranormality. I mention casually that my car had randomly shut off up here last time I came through as we approach the spot where this happened.
>Friend is annoyed right away, assuming I'm going to take the discussion into a "weird" direction, even though I gave no indication that I believed this was a paranormal occurrence — and, in fact, did not believe it was, since I had no real reason to, and was just mentioning the occurrence arbitrarily since the environment had cued the memory.
>Driving along as he starts making assumptions and talking shit…and his car shuts off in the same fucking spot mine had last week.
>And he KNOWS this is the same spot based on what I told him. He starts freaking the fuck out, and I'm just laughing like an asshole in the passenger's seat at him doing a 180 from, "I am hardened skeptic and will not tolerate your faggotry" to losing his shit over the smallest thing.
>Gets his car started again, immediately heads for Forker and takes it south back into the valley. He's freaked until we start seeing buildings and people again, at which point he works up the courage to write it off as an odd coincidence. Which it could well have been, but I still find the whole thing hilarious, it feels like something up there played a joke on this fucker just for me.
>>
Fourth story, spookiest in my opinion.
>Autumn 2006. In a span of two weeks, I have three creepy experiences while driving at night on Bigelow Gulch, of which the first was by far the most dramatic.
>On a night driving adventure with the one friend of mine who appeared in all of the three preceding stories. He is driving.
>Bigelow Gulch is basically divided into two parts, east and west of its intersection with Argonne. West Bigelow Gulch is kind of a curvy, wooded road that turns into a major arterial after a bit, while east Bigelow Gulch becomes this straight road going through a field, but the road undulates with a lot hills in a row.
>We're on the eastern part. Stuck behind a very slow driver. Only two cars on the road.
>Friend complains about this, as he quite enjoys making night drives at 70–90 MPH on Bigelow Gulch, and this faggot has the audacity to do the speed limit.
>I am also a bit disappointed by these circumstances. We are talking about going around this guy or something, but it's a bit risky with all the little hills, which sometimes even obscure visibility a bit if you're in a trough between two of them.
>Other driver passes over a hill, briefly fades from our sight as we're discussing the obstruction he poses to our tomfoolery. Friend suddenly grins and starts talking.
>No sooner does he open his mouth than I know what he is going to say, and know that it's true. He says not to worry, because the other car will not be there when we get over this hill.
>There is just this sudden shared certainty between that the other car will have disappeared. Friend's reaction is a total high on the strangeness, he's laughing about it. I'm more disturbed/creeped out.
>Get over the hill. The other guy is gone.
[cont. in next post]
>>
>>17419351
>This is straight road, with no sideroads, and clear visibility in both directions into the surrounding field. There is no possibility of him having hidden anyway, or sped off far ahead without us being able to see him from where we now are. There is no known way he could not be somewhere within our line of sight.
>Yet he is not. His car just fucking vanished.
>My friend still finds this hilarious, and is thrilled that the path has been cleared for reckless driving, which he promptly proceeds to engage in. I am a bit bothered by what we just witness, and start asking, "What the fuck do you think happened to that guy? What if we just saw something really bad, like that dude's last moments in this world?" Friend doesn't give a fuck, he's just happy.to have the other driver out of the way.
>I'm pretty unnerved by that for a while, and get uneasy when I go on Bigelow Gulch.
>Twice over the next two weeks while driving on the western part of Bigelow, I see this nuclear-green glow coming from off to the side of the road above the treeline.
>This happens in two different locations, and just pops out of nowhere both times.
>Not having any of that, both times I just speed the fuck on and don't look back.
>>
>>17387656
They should have stopped when they saw the police cars instead of honking at them.
>>
>>17418348
As a Dallas native I gotta point out we don't really have fun shit like wolfmen 'round here.
>>
I have one.

>Be me about 9-10 years ago. (About 19)
>Me, my girlfriend at the time, our friend Tom and his friend Matt all really want to smoke some weed.
>It was a pretty warm, clear night. Didn't want to sit inside.
>We all get in my old, shitty, 1995 peugeot 107 and hit up my dealers house.
>He hooks me up with a nice Quarter and Tom and Matt buy a henry each.
>grab papers and cigarettes from the shop and decide to go to the lane where we would occasionally go. It is about 20 minutes outside of town, tiny country lane, the woods block off most of the light from the town too. So we can just sit on the roof and bonnet of the car and look at stars and talk shit. Like you do when you're high,
>drive down there and decide to take another lane off this one to go somewhere new
>drive for another 10 minutes and am well out into the middle of nowhere
>find a little clearing next to the road to park on, nothing but woods to one side and a field on our closest side over a hedge, the field is surrounded by woods
>Roll up a couple of fatties and sit on the car to smoke,
>nt worried about getting caught, no one uses these roads much and we were practically on a bend, we would see someones headlights light up the trees about half a mile before they took the bend and could see us.
>smoke a joint together and start hearing noises coming from the woods
>from the woods over the field, sounds like shouting,
>can even see a few lights shining around in there
>They start heading towards us
>they are still a long way off, and Tom and I are stood on the car to see over the hedge.
>figure they will turn when they see us here, just other people out with nothing to do just like us.
>they emerge from the trees, the torches are pretty powerful and reach us over the field. They start heading towards us
>tell gf to get in the back with Matt while we watch these guys come towards us, I tell Matt to grab the tire iron from under my seat (just to be safe)

Cont incoming.
>>
>>17420172
Either hurry up or wait for a new thread since this thread has reached bump limit and will die within a few hours(?)
>>
>>17420175
Someone should just make a new thread now. No reason to wait for inevitable 404.
>>
>>17420178
I would but I don't have any spooky highway pics with me and making threads on mobile is hard. Maybe someone else will rise to the occasion. Good luck!
>>
>>17420175
>>17420178
>>17420185

Ive written this damn thing now so ill make one if there isnt a new one already
>>
>>17420203
I'll be waiting for it anon. Would like to read the continuation.
>>
>>17420261
new spooky night drive thread, get stuck in

>>17420221

This was a good one that wasted a lot of my work day. Thanks anons.
>>
File: gA8vMjt.jpg (24KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
gA8vMjt.jpg
24KB, 500x357px
Well I'm back to check this thread out again. I'm >>17391714 just passing through.
>>
>>17420104
Thanks for the heads up. I am truly glad of that
>>
>>17412616
I know it's been awhile but who covered the bodies up with the purple shrouds?
>>
File: 8se4WX3.jpg (114KB, 875x474px) Image search: [Google]
8se4WX3.jpg
114KB, 875x474px
>>
File: 1424061237800.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424061237800.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>17421309
10/10 but you should've posted it in the new thread >>17420274
>>
>>17421315
Don't tell him what to do fag
>>
>>17376295
Doubt you're even still here but I don't believe God cares if you're gay; at least not in an ultimatum way. Maybe it is a sin, but its not the one unforgivable sin. If child molesters can repent and get into heaven I'm sure two gaywads truly in love that worship God aren't gonna be sent straight down to hell. God cares about sluts whether they're banging dudes chicks animals or your own hand, abstain from that. Pursue your gayness but don't let anyone tell you God doesn't love you just because you're a faggot
>>
>>17376321
Ghost cop saved you from crashing into a deer crossing the road 30 feet ahead. What a good guy
>>
>>17388651
I love how you guys always apologize for language. You can speak more than one! Flaunt that shit if anyone says anything to you. Tell them you'll boil their parents alive and eat them raw in your native tongue if they wanna diss your English skills. You know more than one language dude, you're golden. There's people that ONLY speak English and speak worse than you. Most people are idiots anyway, especially on this site
>>
>>17399650
Kekekek you're the worst police man ever
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.