[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirit photography

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (284KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1080x1920px
So a couple of years ago, a few friends and I decided to take a trip to this supposedly haunted bridge near us. We walked around for awhile and took pictures on and under it. When we got back, my friend uploaded them to Facebook. We didn't think anything of it until the next day when a friend commented on pic related saying he sees a face in the bottom left corner. It looks like it has a mustache to me. What are your thoughts, /x/?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adobe_Photoshop
>>
>>17375253
It looks like you caught the ghost of the one and only Unibomber.
>>
>>17375283
I had a feeling this would come up right away. It's unfortunate, because I know I didn't digitally alter this, except to blur out my friends face. There's not really anything I can do to convince people that it isn't photoshop I guess, which will hinder the conversation.
>>
>American Eagle

confirmed underage faggot
>>
>>17375294
Like I said, this was a few years ago. I was probably 18 or 19 at the time.
>>
>>17375266
But what else could it be? It doesn't look like it naturally goes with the picture. It's overlapping the stones, and looks a little transparent
>>
Really, no shoop? Top of that "face" is kinda cut off
>>
>>17375304
I wish there was a way to prove it, but I didn't photoshop it in. I've also noticed it looks cut off, but I'm not sure why. It might possibly be some sort of artifact from the photo.
>>
>>17375313
It's the PS ghost. He haunts believers in the paranormal, and appears in their photos, but he always shows his face cut so no one will believe them, thus denying their reason to live.

It's the twin brother of the BS ghost.
>>
Looks like Edgar Alan Poe
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17375413
I thought of Freddie Mercury
>>
that scared me horee fucc
>>
>>17375515
That night, they went to have themselves
A really good time.
>>
>>17375253
fingerprint on lens
>>
>>17375704
It didn't show up in any of the other pictures we took.
>>
>>17375253
>he sees a face in the bottom left corn

It's obviously Photoshopped in

>>17375302
>looks a little transparent

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/layer-opacity-blending.html
>>
>>17375665
Kek
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Same shit happened to me and my friend
>>
>>17375253
>that fucking flat cut off on the top if his head
>>
>>17375964
Just looks like a guy in a hoodie
>>
>>17375293
its clearly photoshopped
>>
File: youtried.jpg (5KB, 230x219px)
youtried.jpg
5KB, 230x219px
>>17375253
>>
>>17377641
Thanks for the bump lad
>>
>>17375253
The face has a literal straight line across the top of it where you've cropped it. At least make an effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 750x1334px
>>17375964
It doesn't have a head. That's spooky
>>
>>17375253

The idea that you can photograph something which you can't see is idiotic. In fact, what actually happens is that there are many things you can see but can't photograph.
>>
>>17377217
can you tell by the pixels
>>
>>17377217
>master photoshopper found
>>
>>17377867
>The idea that you can photograph something which you can't see is idiotic
Explain.
>>
>>17377982
Because the eyes are much more complex than most if not all digital recorders.
>>
>>17377867
Why are you even on this board?
>>
>>17375253
ROFL
piss-poor shop-job and this fool has the balls to post it here as if it was real
>>
>>17377923

You actually can if you're not blind or an idiot.
>>
>>17375293
you did a shit job at photoshopping it because the top of the head is flat, indicating that it was taken from a picture from google or so.
>>
>>17375291
Our hero
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.