[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: planet-x.jpg (185KB, 801x1447px) Image search: [Google]
planet-x.jpg
185KB, 801x1447px
what do u think
>>
I think this is a prime example of a lazy ass thread:

1) vague title
2) info free comment section
3) dorky 'text' spelling
4) here's a pic, you figure it out
>>
>>17374830
I think that ill take a shower now. Afterwards I'm going to go get my watch band replaced. Then ill head to my local college and do some class work on campus. Come home and play some videogames then read to study for exam on tuesday
>>
>>17374830
>pic
>here is a picture of planet x from iss
Where is the evidence to prove that is Planet X?
>>
>>17374830
Whoa whats flodding?
and how do i avoid being flodded?
>>
>>17374830
Whoa good find OP! 5 nonsensical facts whose only connection is they were placed into one paint document! My biggest concern is the Walmart closing.. thats a shame
>>
File: srg.jpg (8KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
srg.jpg
8KB, 281x179px
but all those pretty little fema camps are going to be flooded.
>>
File: PlanetXObject.jpg (141KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PlanetXObject.jpg
141KB, 800x800px
>>17374830
Means I'm going to die, I already knew Global Warming wasn't contributing to the extreme weather conditions.

Any idiot can see that, we're seeing a massive difference in terms of weather in just a decade. Unless we're destroying the world, so rapidly that we're approaching apocalyptic weather conditions that we couldn't stop it even if we wanted to.

But, realistically it just isn't there (The rate of CO2s, and our negative contribution towards the environment), it's going to get worse. Much worse, as Planet X comes closer and closer. I already knew it was coming, and just this year it was proven to exist. Hold onto your butts, it will be very interesting, indeed.
>>
>>17375005
go to a fema camp
>>
>gon habben dis year i swear guis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjGJLBJuOkg
>>
i think its probably a side puzzle or as i call it 'side maze'
(cuz ur going sideways and ayys are already here)

the theory can neither be proven nor disproven
the date is always soon and the last 5 or 6 dates were wrong

its perfect for a shill theory, but how to explain all the ayy sightings here now? theres a ufo sighting every week in south america.

the trail sort of stops after extra planet...

idk its totally feasible tho.
>>
>>17375027
>flodded
>>
>>17375045
what's the maximum distance that the sun can hold something as big as planet x is supposed to be in orbit? just curious. pluto orbits at 6 billion kms. that image shows supposed planet x orbiting at like 10 times that. could the sun hold a large planet in an orbit with that long a period?
>>
>>17375132
No.
>>
>>17375132
The oort cloud is about as far as it goes, and Planet X is reasonable given how close it is to the sun comparatively
>>
>>17375153
k tx
>>
>>17375132
>http://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/0004-637X/781/1/4/meta;jsessionid=5AEB7D37C43072EEA44504B37FC876EF.c2.iopscience.cld.iop.org

>have not found an object of this kind down to W2 = 14.5. This limit corresponds to analogs of Saturn and Jupiter at 28,000 and 82,000 AU, respectively, according to models of the Jovian planets by Fortney and coworkers. Models of brown dwarfs by Burrows and coworkers predict fainter fluxes at a given mass for the age of the solar system, producing a closer distance limit of 26,000 AU for a Jupiter-mass brown dwarf. These constraints exclude most combinations of mass and separation at which a solar companion has been suggested to exist by various studies over the years.
>>
>>17375165
thanks
>>
>>17374830
>tfw you get flodded
>>
So is this the end of times this time?
>>
>>17375177
>The orbit of the planet "Nibirus" or "X" is x2 times more distant than Pluto

What do you think?
>>
>>17375192
..Yes? There's 500 habbening threads a day, and one of them is bound to be right eventually dont you think? Im having a kid I dont want the world to end :(
>>
>>17375212
I do not know where is this fetish to expand panic in people, but it's annoying as fuck

>No, there is not planet approaching us.

In any case, if this were true, a x4 size planet of the earth, we should have seen with the naked eye for months.
>>
>>17375240
So I shouldn't panic? What about my child? :(
>>
>>17375240
Even if a planet 4x the size of Earth passed by us, the effects wouldn't be as drastic as some people paint them out to be.

If the planet was Jupiter size and actually passed by Earth, then yeah we would totally be fucked. However like the anon pointed above, we would see a planet 4x the size of Earth in the sky, let alone a Jupiter sized one that people go on about.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.