[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does Mormons is a type of religious heresy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 310x475px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 310x475px
does Mormons is a type of religious heresy
>>
>>17374145
yes
>>
>>17374153
Any proof?
>>
>>17374153
Just really curious coz i saw two of them at the house of our neighbour they look nice but my friend told me that they were like cult
>>
>>17374145
No, they were christians too, wake up kid!
>>
>>17374170
They were christian but they believe in a lot of other stuff that and their ideas makes other christians uncomfortable so definitely they were heretics
>>
>>17374178
What are those stuffs are they some part of satanism?
>>
>>17374189
Like they don't believe in holy trinity and don't believe in original sins that God pubishes no one any sins but their own
>>
lets see, baptisms involving kids in the name of dead people, baptism pool surrounded by golden bulls, satanic door knocking rituals, and prayer circles where you utilize baphomet hand gestures..... nope they are your every day christian organisation.
>>
also youtube mormon temple hidden cam cult m sure you wil find some downright spoopy shit.
>>
>>17374178
Mormons have added as much stuff to Christianity as Catholics have...I view them as equal.
>>
Kek this people... when i first saw them i was like hey what school are you? Then i was like an american idiot they smirking at
>>
>>17374203
Are there different types of mormons? As what i know they have no temples they go at different places including countries to recruit or be a member of their religion so i don't think they were cult but thanks to your opinion
>>
>>17374193
They belive in the Father, son, and the Holy Ghost and believe them to be three separate beings.

>>17374196
The endowment hand gestures are taken from the Masons. Masons have nothing to do with Baphomet.
>>
>>17374217
They have churches, and temples.
>>
>>17374217
as far as I know there is only one type but I am sure it is a hard task to see the stuff I have seen in videos. There is most likely a hierarchy type system as in most religions (ex: jehovahs witness has elders, overseers, pioneers, ministerial servants.)
>>
>>17374224
Do you have any source?
>>
trust me I have been in a cult I was never indoctrinated but mormons are 100% a cult and satanically influenced. Disturbing shit.
>>
>>17374217
My friend says his family are "jack Mormons". As far as I know, and as far as he described it, they believe all the stuff Mormons do, but they are allowed to smoke, drink, etc.

Basically Mormons with vices I guess.
>>
>>17374226
I can not link from my shitty device just go to youtube and do a search : mormon temple hidden cam cult. something like that.
>>
>>17374145
>giant flaming salamander named "moronai"
>Jesus was in what would be America
>dum dum dum dum dummm

Watch the South park episode. One if the writers is a Mormon and they explain it very well.
>>
>>17374230
I have that feeling that something hypnotizes you or brainwash in other types of religion... if they were well i supposed to avoid them cause it seems that their population grow fast
>>
>>17374234
Ok thanks man
>>
>>17374234
http://freecartoon.org/watch/south-park-season-7-episode-12-all-about-mormons/

There, I did the work for you even.
>>
>>17374246
Thanks for that i hope this explains my curiousity
>>
>>17374242
There are different types of influences in all religions and cults. Also there ar different ways they handle control. The number one way to tell if your in a cult is if they love bomb you and give you a shit ton of feel good attention when you first arrive. It will come off as creepy behavior if your eyes are open. If you are a follower, someone who just says yes to everything, you will be indoctrinated very fast.
>>
>>17374232
So they were like a christian or catholic people who didn't go to church every sunday, have some ash wednesday or read bible yet they believe in their God
>>
>>17374257
If you must know I was in the watchtower society a.k.a jehovahs witness. My first time there I was invited to an elders house for dinner, a complete stranger mind you. I went and they asked me tons of questions on what I thought abut "the truth" that is another way to tell if its a cult if they use placeholder type words. Words to make seemingly normal things sound special or mystical.
>>
>>17374264
Some cult or those athiest define that there is no truth
>>
>>17374258
Idk man, sounds like they believe in the same god as Christians and Catholics, but with a different "origin story" if you will.
>>
>>17374272
yes but they will have defined what is the truth to them and try to sell it to you. I dont count atheists as being a religious group although they do appear to be zealots.
>>
>>17374257
I agree to that, in other unknown cult they first give you and your family wealth... but in the end after you become a member you must give half of your income to them
>>
>>17374276
no joke, I have seen higher up members buy people cars and boats to give them the incentive to stay in.
>>
>>17374276
Even worst the leader will push you to kill your family as it is what the creator's will
>>
>>17374281
even if its not physical death, shunning is mental death.
>>
>>17374286
Exactly, that's how they control their members
>>
File: 1425578404022.png (227KB, 318x295px) Image search: [Google]
1425578404022.png
227KB, 318x295px
>>17374156
Their non-trinitarian beliefs are inherently heretical from the traditional main-line (Chalcedonian) Christian point of view.

So yes, according to most people that describe themselves as Christians, know their creeds- particularly the Nicene one- and are familiar with the fundamentals of Mormonism.
>>
You know what OP it is upon you if mormons are heresy, there is a lot of religion but there is no fact what is true. As long as the people believe what they want to be the truth they wouldn't call it heresy . There are things you shall respect and things you shall avoid
>>
>>17374295
Well said m8
>>
>>17374295
This is true. I will say however that cults can be damaging to your mental and even physical health if you aren't aware of what is going on.
>>
>>17374273
Oh, I forgot one thing. In the Mormon Church, higher up clergy wear holy cotton underwear lols
>>
Thank you to all your opinions it really helps me, it widen my mind into this things
>>
>>17374212
Self bump, guess it should be on /b/
>>17374309
The only one who has a sense of humor kek
>>
>>17374309
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

"Temple garments are sometimes derided as "magic underwear" by non-Mormons, but Mormons view this terminology to be both misleading and offensive"
>>
>>17374317
I'm srs about the underwear lol>>17374318
>>
mormons also make you strip naked and elderly people rub you with oils before you put on the temple garments. I hear it is uncomfortable having a strange person rub oil on you.
>>
>>17374145
You need to work on your grammar and word usage. Your post made no sense. Know what the words mean before you use them. Put them in proper order. Do not skip words.
>>
>>17374320
Haha sorry it just sounds and looks really weird
>>
>>17374326
English might not be their primary language bub, ease up.
>>
>>17374323
Why do they do that? What's the sense?
>>
>>17374328
Indeed it does
>>
>>17374323
>>17374334
They don't do that anymore. I was there for my friends endowment or whatever it's called. Looked mostly like a baptism to me. This was 12+ years ago.
>>
>>17374334
here is my theory... they will claim it is of holy practice but really it is to humiliate you. It breaks down some kind of mental barrier putting you into an altered state so that you are more prone to indoctrination and witnessing unorthodox rituals.
>>
>>17374340
woah i wonder why they stopped doing it!
>>
File: 1455348848463.png (875KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455348848463.png
875KB, 1600x900px
>>17374343
>>
>>17374145
much english very well
>>
>>17374145
No, is Mormons worship God and Jesus, just like anyone else.

I think you are just jealous your not part of the Christian expansion pack.
>>
>>17374323
Ya no. That doesn't happen.
>>
>>17374145
There is no heresy. It's either all right, or all wrong.
>>
>>17374342
Makes sense. Like shock therapy. Just a jolt to the system to prime it for programing.
>>
>>17374436
God and Jesus aren't real. Mormonism is just a particularly cultish sect of Christianity concocted by a known fraudster. They're the worst form of expansionist bigoted hateful monotheist, amplified by just how retarded their beliefs are.

Religion will no longer be a valid option in 100 years and all this will be a study of mass delusions.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.