[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Psychic's assistant anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: covers_00000.png (2MB, 919x1369px) Image search: [Google]
covers_00000.png
2MB, 919x1369px
It's been awhile. Ask a Psychic's assistant anything?

>be me
>apply for office jobs
>Get reception gig
>manager ragequits within a week cuz i call him out on fapping at my desk
>now i run the entire business
>>
Why does your psychic boss need an assistant?
>>
>>17363589

like i said, i run the entire business. hes psychic, but he still needs someone to design the web site, run the web store, plan his trips, plan his ad campaigns, design his graphics/ads, manage his clients, do his accounting, manage his web presence, etc. etc.
>>
File: bills billboard_00000.png (1MB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
bills billboard_00000.png
1MB, 1200x902px
>>17363610
>>
When is the next big happening and what is it?
>>
>>17363708

not sure, he doesn't really predict happenings. our business is centered around self help
>>
How much does he charge and how accurate is he?
>>
>>17363840
Dont you feel like its bullshit to charge? Im a reader and I feel that its kind of scummy

Though I do feel a little jealous that he makes so much money
>>
>>17363840
Well fuck. Time to get into this psychic business then.
>>
>>17363840
wat u mean spirituality?
how and why is he psychic?
and what happens when we are dead?
>>
>>17363867

kinda need to build up your reputation first. took him 40 years. of constantly having to do radio shows, TV appearances, etc. etc.
>>
>>17363874

sorry im so late, one of our clients offered to take us out to lunch.

>wat u mean spirituality

the basis of the business is spirituality. his abilities mostly come from his ability to talk to spirits, generally your 'higher self' that floats above you and dictates whats going on.

>how and why is he psychic

theres part of the explanation im not really sure he'd want me to share, but the basic run down is that when he was in his early 20s he was a crazy drunk, and then he decided to get sober, but as he came off the alcohol he started to hear and understand things. he found a book on psychics and ended up looking up the author to see what he could learn. he ended up marrying her. his abilities just come inherent with his spirit. most people will eventually become like him as they reincarnate.

>and what happens when we are dead

there is a higher plane we all exist on as spirits. we incarnate as humans to change parts of our soul that we do not like. once you finish changing and your spirit likes itself you become what we call 'validation' which is where you reincarnate one or two final times just to validate your entire existence, enjoy yourself, and help others change. these are the type of people we cater to mostly, as they grow up in a world dominated by people with the 'change' mindset, and we help them work past that.
>>
>>17364080
His past sounds like i am now. I was always able to just feel or know things and was very spiritual but it and other shitty life events drove me to drink. It feels like I've lost that extra piece of my mind though so I'm working on cutting back to a normal level and getting that part of me back. You truly don't appreciate something until its gone. My question is once I get it back, if I want to get into the business, how do I go about it?
>>
>>17363582
How many fingers am I holding up?
>>
>>17364174

its hard to say. i came in when the business was already established. it was failing miserably due to poor management, and i managed to pay off almost all of our debts but one, and just bring more business in. but im not really sure how to go about starting. if you can get exposure, thats great, but without it, its hard.

you start by doing a lot of free and cheap work, charge more as you get bigger. most psychic dont evolve beyond the 'pay 10 bucks for a hand reading' however. my boss started at a time when psychics were all the rage. he managed to channel the dead on TV, and do a weekly talk show where he was brought on to do phone readings. when i came in we had 600 registered 'regulars'.

>alcohol addiction

sounds right. its pretty common in first generation validation types, they have addictive personalities. second generation is more obsessive.

>>17364192

I dont know. I am a psychic's assistant. not a psychic ;)
>>
what does your boss think about all the alien channeled material about the nature of our existence and our soon entrance into the "4th density"
>>
>>17364225

some buzzwords sound familiar, but most of that sounds like your own thing
>>
>>17364199
Can I get a discount?
>>
>>17364241

we do live Q&As here on /x/ once in awhile. he also did some questions another /x/philes had that he sent me through email. i also give free lecture to people from /x/ who want them.

but as far as discounts go, i cant give them. i could get my friends a free one, but no general discounts.
>>
You are the assistant of a scammer. Does this qualify you as a scammer? I think this is the case.
>>
Last night had dream I could not breathe . Finally woke up gasping for air and saw a rotting corpse laying next to me. Then woke up to the alarm. Pretty fucked up ..HUH . What does it mean ?
>>
>>17364838
>What does it mean ?
Sleep paralysis.
Sleep apnea.
Special snowflake.
>>
what colour of underwear am I wearing right now?
>>
File: tommy.gif (62KB, 387x291px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.gif
62KB, 387x291px
>>17363582
If your boss or anyone else can actually do the things they claim, why don't they simply demonstrate it in a controlled experiment and win the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge?

Do you actually believe it isn't a bunch of made-up baloney and actually real?
>>
Why did you call me a special Snowflake ?
>>
>>17364806

you work for businesses that benefit from slave labor. on top of that you buy products made by child slaves.

does this qualify you as a child enslaver? i tihnk this is the case.

>>17364838

not sure, im a psychic's assistant, not a psychic.

>>17365028

not sure. I'm a psychic's assistant, not a psychic.

>>17365136

this operates under the assumption that being psychic is a science as opposed to an art. 2 + 2 will always equal 4. but get 10 artists in a room and tell them to paint a mountain landscape, you'll get ten very different landscapes.

>do you actually believe it isn't a bunch of made-up baloney and actually real

what i believe doesn't matter as you already made up your mind about psychics as well as about me.

>>17365158

that wasn't me, that was some random anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.