[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

File: 1439470473645.jpg (472KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1439470473645.jpg
472KB, 800x1200px
this is a thread for general sex magick discussion.

questions or stories would be cool.

Ive also been practicing for 9 years so i might be able to answer some of your questions.

id also like to hear from anyone else who has been doing it for a while and how it has effected there life.
>>
File: 1420928604905.jpg (167KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1420928604905.jpg
167KB, 1252x1252px
>>17361774

My specialty is the sausage wand.
>>
This isn't some sick satanic shit is it? I'm a Christian and I saw this and thought "oh sweet, awesome shit to please my wife with".
>>
>>17361774
damn...

what do you think her butt smell like
>>
>>17361831
poop
>>
File: 1438371049975.jpg (359KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438371049975.jpg
359KB, 1280x960px
>>17361786
>This isn't some sick satanic shit is it?
no, some people who claim to practice sex magic are satanic, or mystics, or part of the Alister Crowley camp. but the practice its self is based, very old tantric sex methods used by Buddhists.

so if your christian i would say that your absolutely right that it will improve your sex life. but maybe the magick aspect or spiritual stuff isn't for you. but i would also say that you could look into the tantric sex aspect of it seeing as thats a little more bare bones version of sex magic. and you could potentially avoid messing with any of your christian sensibility's, while still reaping the benefits of amazing sex.

when i first started i bought into some of the dogma surrounding it sex magic. but now im a agnostic who does not believe in fairies or spirit guides or anything like that. but at the same time ive seen it work for me and all thought i don't claim to know why it works i cant deny it.
>>
>>17361835
Sweet, fire away with some sexy sex magic tips
>>
>>17361835
>tantric sex methods used by Buddhists

The tantras are Vedic, not Buddhist. They also have very little to do with the modern concept of "Sex magic"
>>
>>17361849
Don't get attached. View yourself and your wife as merely divine vessels expressing the divine mystery. When you feel orgasm coming try to flex your perineum to save the life-giving seed.
>>
>>17361863
Tantra is Dravidian not Vedic.
>>
>>17361849
basic things ive learned and helped me? i don't expect everyone to agree with this
>make your sex magic or tantric practice your own.
there is really no need to subscribe to a certain belief system or region to try sex magic. an i would encourage people to research it as much or as little as they want and take what you think will work for you and experiment with it. trying it is better than reading it, and sometimes studying can influence your exprances, by giving you false expectations.

>meditate
you should do this daily any how just cuz the vibes are fun and for its health benefits

>practice visualization
you can do this by something as simple as looking at your hand and trying to recreate your hand in your minds eye as perfectly as you can. once your good at that you can try changing you hands color or size in your minds eye.

>start your tanric or sex magic practice with masturbation.
jerking it is the best way to start and is as effective as anything as far as eye can tell. how do i start? the internet has a ton of shit for you too read but if youd like to try it tonight hears the basics
>make up your mind for something you'd like for your self
>visualize this thing as real as you can, thinking of nothing else. only that thing
>masturbate while visualizing achieving organism while thinking about your desire (this can be hard at first if you want something as un-sexy as a new job)
>edging is your friend you should build up as just sexual tension as possible before you orgasm
>your awareness should be on the object of your desire the entire time, as clearly as possible.
>>
File: cat sanm.jpg (3KB, 110x110px) Image search: [Google]
cat sanm.jpg
3KB, 110x110px
>>17361954
>sex magic isn't for everyone
some people are born "mystics" maybe your one of them? these people are inherently curious about things like altered states, the occult or the unknown. and they have a strong intrinsic desire to learn and get a understanding of these things. these types of people aren't anymore successful or better than anyone but they tend to be able to stick it out and have level of desire necessary to be successful. so while i encourage people to try it if you find out its not successful for you or its just not working. dont be afraid to just quit or maybe develop the opinion that its all bullshit. i guess the the point it don't force yourself to do it if it doesn't feel right.
>>
I put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
>>17361774
>Ive also been practicing for 9 years
been using your hand for 9 years? well you must have some kind of magic since you are probably a wizzard
>>
>>17361774
Why do whores like to take pictures like that and deny being whores after said picture?
>>
File: bootysweat.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bootysweat.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>17361831
>>
>>17362648
Not every pretty girl is a whore. Most of them probably won't sleep with you, so they can't be that big of a whore at least.>>17362648
>>
So....

Any more girls with nice bums?
>>
ITT: Virgins pretending they are skilled sex magicians

>No! I have sex! Magical sex!

Just listen to yourself
>>
So is it more effective to visualize something very specific, or is something vague like "money" alright? Or is there no discernable difference?
>>
>>17363200

>If I fuck thinking about money I will get money
>>
>>17363205
>If I waste my life on threads I don't care about making fun of anonymous people on the internet I'll feel better about myself.
>>
>>17363154
kek
>>
>>17362974
I bet she would. I look better than you anon.
>>
File: 1454255496302.png (443KB, 655x653px) Image search: [Google]
1454255496302.png
443KB, 655x653px
>>17361886
>life-giving seed
>>
Can this sex magic be done with a partner remotely?
>>
>>17365594

Yes, but if you orgasm and release your seed you will be drained and eventually die.
>>
>>17366152
yeah, gotta keep that jing
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 189x189px
>>17363154
>>
>>17363216
Yea it probably took him months to write that one comment and he couldn't have done it off-handedly while browsing /x/ for something he was interested in. Furthermore given the veritable tomes of profound knowledge in this thread it probably took him several more months to even begin to comprehend the thread's message.
>>
>>17366632

It's all electricity, pure energy, of various kinds.
>>
>>17363154

I'm sure we're all claiming to be sex gods and are all virgins. I like you, just listen to yourself.
>>
This is the perfect time for this thread. There are a lot of gory details to this story that I'm sure you won't believe, and thus I am skipping over, so instead I am here to ask and have answered one simple question:

>Is it okay to fuck and cum inside your girlfriend if she is being possessed by a succubus?

I mocked Aphrodite worship on Feb 13 and then this happened during 2-4 AM on Feb 14. Thinking she was just fucking with me, I went with it, but then she couldn't remember what happened afterwards. The only side effects that I've noticed are that I have personally been hungry as balls since it happened (as well as looking pretty emaciated right after the fact... and my lip completely healed, so overall nothing terrible as I generally have an unusually small appetite.) I've had dream encounters and one waking encounter with a female demoness named Morgana before that I supposed could be a succubus, but nothing like what happened to my girlfriend, which was completely out of left field. Do these things get that much stronger over time?

Also...

>Should I be trying to banish this thing or continue making contact with it? Not gonna lie, the sex was fucking incredible.
>>
>>17361774
Dumb question
What is sex magic?
Never heard of it
>>
File: 1452087246819.jpg (161KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1452087246819.jpg
161KB, 1280x719px
>>
>>17362740
top zozzle
>>
>>17361835
>so if your christian i would say that your absolutely right that it will improve your sex life.

kek
>>
Is masturbation also sex magick?
>>
>>17361786
fuck off christfag
>>
>>17361913
There no such thing as dravidian you moron
>>
>>17363154
most of these cartoons pick up some Eastern philosophy and use it to create imaginary girlfriends lol
>>
K E G E L S
E
G
E
L
S
>>
>>17361774
I once made my penis fly through 3 golden rings.
>>
>>17361774
>effected there
affected their, you stupid shit.
>>
Some of y'all just need to get laid.
>>
>sex magick
>"hey, it feels good when I play with my pee-pee, it must be magic!"
Fucking sperglords
>>
>>17371635
New sonic game?
>>
>>17371693
>y'all

Just stahp. Most of us are kidding.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 560x432px
>>17371942
>stahp
>I'm only pretending
>>
>>17361863
>The tantras are Vedic, not Buddhist

The oldest Tantras are Buddhist. Tantra comes in Hindu, Buddhist, and Jain forms. You're an idiot.
>>
>>17362165
Deepest reference.
>>
>>17369029

Lay off the League of Legends and Morgana will go away.
>>
>>17369186
>What is sex magic?

thats when you wish for something at the moment of climax, you tend to get it,

also there are other things that can be done with 1 or more partners, including creation of homunculus
>>
>>17361774
Don't be so selfish, sex magic is selfish magic.
You need to use the magic of friendship
>>
>>17372699
>The oldest Tantras are Buddhist.

Wrong, faggot. Buddhism was built upon rejection of the Vedas.
>>
Tantric sex is utilized as a means to practice nonattachment. Its meant for renunciates who are advanced to the point that their focus in life is meditative practice.

Similar to practicing meditation in wild jungles or cremation grounds, its a practice not meant for those whose minds are easily disturbed and led astray by uncontrolled impulses. This is why its been kept "secret" for so long; its not to hoard power, but rather to keep the unprepared from harming themselves. Unfortunately, many who claim to "practice" tantra are only in it for sensual gratification and the delusional feel-good belief that they're legitimate practitioners.

This is nothing new though, there will always be people like this. These are the same people who watch fights on tv, then goes to a boxing gym and believes without a doubt that they can spar with killers who do nothing but train all day. In the case of tantra however, the detrimental consequences are not as apparent as being beaten to a pulp, since such results only serve to increase delusion and lack of awareness (i.e. attachment).
>>
File: creepypasta-tulpa-fetish-3bs1.jpg (3MB, 2300x8671px) Image search: [Google]
creepypasta-tulpa-fetish-3bs1.jpg
3MB, 2300x8671px
>>17361774
>sex magic
8ch , net/fringe/res/56878 , html
>>
What is best god/goddess to invoke/evoke for sex magic?
>>
>>17379094
op
>>
>>17361786
I'd smell the shit out of it, literally because dayyyymmmmnnnn
>>
>>17361774
Magic: the fappening.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.