[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Summoning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: g.jpg (16KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
16KB, 236x233px
I want to summon a demon. Preferably a Succubus type, but any works.

How do I do this? I do not care about ramifications.
>>
>>17361288
>I want to summon a demon.

Note down your mobile phone number.
Grab a phone in your home, your actual home line.
Call your mobile phone.
Answer.
Now you're talking to a demon
>>
Get a 24 inch dildo.
A bottle of ky jelly.
And tie a noose inside your closet.
Take the ky jelly and gently massage into your anus.
Then insert the dildo into your anus as deeply as possible.
Next put your head through the noose and kick the chair away.

You have successfully summoned a demon.
>>
Just buy one
https://estrellamagick.com/products/ultra-sexy-lusty-succubus-spirit-entity-haunted-ring-magick-sex-spell
>>
>>17361288
Carve a pentagram on your chest.
>>
>>17361288
Read the Lesser Key of Solomon.
Follow the instructions.
>>
>>17361288
Do research on the demon you want to summon if you can find their name
Don't try to summon someone powerful, even if they hear you they'll just laugh
Make a contract with specific desires and stipulations
Make a worth wild sacrifice to prove you're serious
Fail to summon anything and keep trying
Maybe something will happen and maybe it won't
On the off chance it does it'll still be less expensive than a real girl friend. Good luck baby cakes.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>
buy an okc account
>>
>>17362088
took your advice, Scrolled past the first 20 matches.
>Im a feminist & pan sexual x20
yeah you were right mane. The devil is aliveeeee
>>
>>17361370
>Now you're talking to a retarded fag*

ftfy
>>
>>17361288
>gets demon sigil from the goetia.
>Asks how to summon a demon.
>>
>>17363597
clap
>>
>>17361288
HELLO FRIEND.
I have heard your request and I'll be willing to tell you everything I know, only under the condition that you do not ask me questions about Goetia (Sorry Gremory!)
>>
anon.. just go to a fucking womens studies class.
>>
>>17365569
Why wouldn't you answer questions about the goetia?
>>
>>17365611
It's a Lent thing. I'm not going to talk about it.
The only thing I will say is that goetia can summon spirits to you against your knowing, and they evaluate you on how you react to this.
>>
>>17365710
That makes a lot of sense. Like a pre-employment screening of sorts.
>>
>>17365740
partly, but also hanging you off to underlings when too busy, or testing your loyalty
>>
op pls
>>
I will be monitoring if there are questions about succubi.
>>
>>17366662
Do you have any proof for any of this being real and you not being a horny roleplayer?
>>
>>17366665
I have no sex motive.
I am in contact with a collective of beings that feeds on qi and emotional energy, especially that pertaining to sexuality. They use this to multiply and spread. There isn't much you can do to hurt them, but helping them is quite an easy matter. Also, there isn't much they can do to hurt you if you're unwilling, but whether they help you depends on how you treat them and what you ask of them.
>>
>>17366678
So you have zero proof.

Let me ask you this: If you are in contact with paranormal, magical beings... and it's not just either mental illness or roleplay, why are those beings not able to answer simple questions such as: What is my name?
>>
>>17366681
Not that anon, but have some food for thought.
Let's say that anon was in contact with an entity. He either summoned them somehow or a line of contact was extended. Then there's you... some annoying, rando skeptic faggot on an anonymous board. Are you expecting every entity to automatically have god-like powers and skip hop to wherever you are to get your name?
>>
>>17366706
Why not? If he claims he is in regular contact with these beings and even posts here to share information with us "random anons" or help us believe... really, why not?

Also, he himself should be curious if the things he experiences are real or just a big mix of confirmation bias, selective perception and roleplay or actually real.

But yeah, no one is able to do that because they aren't real.
>>
>>17366711
I would say that sharing information with you is much different from coming to someone's room that gave zero identifiers and pulling out their birth certificate. Maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>17366681
Why can't demons just not care about names?
If you know 10,000 gregories what does it matter, you could serve one gregarious greg and be as good as three loner gregs.
>>
File: F.jpg (15KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
15KB, 448x448px
>>17366726
So demons are able to fulfill wishes, manipulate people, travel through time and space, look into different dimensions, share ancient knowledge, cast spells, but they aren't able to tell you the name of a random person that left their energetic mark?
>>
>>17366729
So many excuses.

You see, that's the thing about you delusional people who believe these things are real. You only mention or believe in stuff that fits into your roleplay. Ever noticed how the things that "rituals" and "spirits" do for people are the most random, mundane nonsense that happens ALL THE TIME to anyone who DOESN'T practice magic?

>"I feel more confident and people respond to me better"
>"I finally got a job"
>"The bully who teased me in elementary school broke his arm in a skiing accident"
>"My cold disappeared after a week"
>"That one girl replied to my text"
>"I had a really vivid sex dream"

Yet, if you ask for stuff that would be almost definitely proof as it's impossible to know, such as the name of a stranger you have never met before, suddenly it doesn't work because "uhh the demons dont care lol xD" or "i dont have time for this man!"

Sure thing.
>>
>>17366662
I'm curious how succubi are formed, if you will.
I'm familiar with someone who has difficulty in achieving orgasm, and over time a entity of some sort started forming in their mind, or by their person, or etc.

Is it possible to create our own succubus / incubus, and if so, would you feel closer to one of your own creation rather than one that you met? At least as far as base attachment goes.

Next question would be in regards to the emotional energy tid bit that would feed them. Makes sense, anything emotion or sexual would either feed them or activate them, alright. In your experience, would these creatures serve to heighten the frequency of these energies to feed off of them, or only the intensity when it does happen?

Say you create one to make masturbation more pleasant, would it make you want to fap more, or just make the faps you already do more enjoyable?

And lastly, would you say that having one of these around changes the personality of the person in any significant way? Not significant as in large, just... fundamental, I suppose.
>>
>>17366732
>>17366737
So you come here demanding irrefutable proof from people that you think are mentally ill at best?
>>
>>17366773
Just making it clear so other naive people don't fall for it.
>>
>>17366778
Just let nature take its natural course and fuck off back to whatever shitty place you hail from.
>>
>>17366812
>"LET US ROLEPLAY IN PEACE!!!!"

No.
>>
>>17366767
Yes, but rephrase the succubus creation process.
It's not that you are spawning them entirely on your own, but your energy is the seed to spawn them from a maternal spirit, or that your wishing attracts one to you.
Everything you say is right.
Your opinions about sexuality, or the things that sexually excite you may change.

>>17366778
There are people who want to "fall for it," and I am here so they do not do so naively.
>>
This board is so pathetic.
>>
>>17366681
If the entity is created by your imagination, it should know your name.
>>
>>17366737

Most demons dont have the power to give you anything that would be seen as 'proof' and the ones that do have the power dont give a shit about one shitty soul to give it such an ability.

Its much better to ask for something that is unseeable
>>
>>17367866
It must be so, since it attracts people like you.
>>
File: 1351974018393.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1351974018393.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>17366737

All I know is I'm a millionaire preparing for his retirement at the age of 32, and you're probably not.

Good enough proof for me!
>>
>>17366681
Jordan
>>
idwu bifyt
>>
>>17366678
>I am in contact with a collective of beings that feeds on qi and emotional energy

Fake, no such kind of being exists.
>>
>>17368836
>I'm a millionaire preparing for his retirement at the age of 32

Even if this were true, which isn't, this would not prove that there are beings that feed on nothing and nothing respectively (neither does ki exist nor do emotions generate shit).

And next time you speak about mysterious energies, let me remind you that energy can be measured.
>>
>>17368936
I swear you better not be trying to fit this into a biological model. Seriously don't do that.
Tell me why this doesn't work for you.
>>
>>17361385
wat a deal
>>
>>17366662

Yeah hi. I'm a skeptic, but I have had some super weird dreams regarding a female demoness (that I have since come to believe is a succubus) in the past. Somewhat recently, I had another unpleasant dream starring this character, which I immediately woke from after using her name to tell her off.

Then, my girlfriend was possessed by a succubus, we fucked (literally the most incredible sex I have ever had by a factor of 5, a major step up from her usual game,) and I may now have a bastard hellspawn on the way. No, I am not kidding. How the hell do I deal with this? Do I try and contact it, ask it what's up, or should I try some kind of banishment technique and hope the pill works?
>>
>>17367857
You feel familiar
>>
>>17369060
Banish any unwanted entities.

>>17369065
You may very well know me. I've been doing this for a while.
>>
>>17369131
I don't recognize the trip.
>>
>>17368836
tell me what demon you made a pact with
>>
>>17361416
Forehead
>>
File: xt fz.png (18KB, 964x646px) Image search: [Google]
xt fz.png
18KB, 964x646px
>>17369141
search for me and you'll find out

I'm the one who remains with him.
>>
>>17369160
A?
>>
I'm not sure if this is the right thread but I'll ask anyway. Yesterday I went to bed at 1AM after having a quick fap.
After feeling agitated, I hear a female voice whispering something like "Valna" which wakes me up but my body is numb and I feel a slight pressure on my stomach. I flip out and regain control of my body, and I'm sure I'm in the middle of the night. Look at my clock, and nope it's only 1:30.

It's pretty creepy as it's very rare that I have sleep paralysis and I feel like I was dreaming. But can't recall what it was about so it's hard to point if the voice was in my dream.

I've been lurking in these threads out of curiosity, and my experience seems pretty similar. Still, I'd be glad to have a rational explanation.
>>
>>17371081
hypnagogic hallucinations
>>
>>17371119
Thanks, I should have done some research before asking here. It's a little underwhelming but it's what I experienced.
>>
>>17361288
those who lay a snare will fall into it
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.