[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missing 411

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: missing411map.jpg (71KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
missing411map.jpg
71KB, 624x416px
/x/ I'm really not the kind of guy who believes in paranormal activity of any kind. But I started visiting this board about a year ago, because I like the spooky stories and you say some crazy shit. Guess it's my turn to sound a bit crazy.

About half a year ago there was a Missing 411 thread and some Anon posted transcripts of about a dozen of the stories of missing kids and people. This peaked my interest and for a while I started looking into bigfoot myth/legend/shady documentaries and so on. But after a while I just forgot about it. Then for some reason, last week I suddenly remembered it all again and started looking into the Missing 411 cases specifically and David Paulides work (also I watched Survivorman with Les Stroud, but everything in that was either clearly faked/tampered with or suggestive at best). Right now I'm listening to an interview with Paulides and listening to it is making me more and more paranoid, scared is perhaps a better word, because something is clearly amiss in the american forests. And at first I was like it has to be bigfoot or some other forest dwelling ninja, but now Paulides is hinting at more and more paranormal shit and honestly if some of the cases has gone down as he describes them, then I'm starting to believe it.
I guess what I'm trying to say is /Missing411g/ and please give me some rational explanations for all this shit.
>>
>>17360465
This stuff is very interesting, I've seen a few of David Paulides interviews online. I've also spent some time in national parks by my lonesome and I could see how easily someone could disappear.
>>
>>17360465
Also, if you'd like to chat more about it and have kik, my name is flamexxx_
>>
>>17360587
lmao fuck off creep

aint nobody wanna see your tiny nasty pecker
>>
>>17360591
Nice b8
>>
>>17360561
See, after reading about this and listening to him I can't imagine getting close to a forest in the coming years.
But it really is interesting to hear about how the association of american national parks claims that they don't have a list of the people who has gone missing over the years. I mean already here I have alarms ringing in my head, it is shady as fuck.
>>
>>17360598
The shit that gets me the most is how people will end up miles away in a short period of time. Or they won't find them but they'll find their shoes like 10 miles away.
>>
>>17360465
Thank you for pointing out my exact location on the red dot, now fork it over.
>>
>>17360602
That's just it though. There are several things that are so surreal that I'm getting convinced that something is up. The parts about FBI showing up and doing profiling without talking to anybody, corpses being found miles upon miles away from realistic estimates as you say, descriptions of muffled screams in some of the children cases and I could go on. Scares the heck out of me.
>>
>>17360626
Not *talking to anybody*, but rather *sharing information with anybody*
>>
>>17360626
Do you live near a park?
>>
>>17360632
Thank the Lord no. I'm from Europe and live in the middle of the city, always have. Perhaps that's why I'm extra spooked by all this, since I have no real hands on experience with dense forests.
>>
>>17360597
eat shit
>>
>>17360638
I've been to a few of the parks he's wrote about. Never felt threatened personally.
>>
>>17360652
That's nice to hear. You've been on hikes and such? With buddies? Alone?
>>
>>17360665
I've spent nights out in parks alone and been out there with family when I was younger.
>>
>>17360598
>it really is interesting to hear about how the association of american national parks claims that they don't have a list of the people who has gone missing over the years

Where did you read that, anon? Got a link? Was a representative of the parks service interviewed? Where are the quotes?

Let me guess, your only source is paulides?
>>
>>17360465
>>17360598
>>17360602
>>17360626

believing anything this shithead says:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R17M0AXEMAG3HT
>>
File: David_Paulides1.jpg (330KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
David_Paulides1.jpg
330KB, 501x503px
>>17360626
Where did you hear that, bro? From David Paulides?
>>
File: Paulides Spooks.png (4MB, 721x3433px) Image search: [Google]
Paulides Spooks.png
4MB, 721x3433px
This is one of my favorite stories. In his most recent C2C interview he said that there was no one who had ever reported a bear/bigfoot type sighting yet he is, reporting on one
>>
>>17361427
Well he isn't

He is just reporting on the details of the case. He makes no conjecture of his own.
>>
>>17361839
And the details of that case i posted (and others in his books) feature weird creatures yet he says outright none of the cases reported have them
>>
>>17360465
Places have spirits living in them, pretty much all people used to recognize this until Europeans decided if they can't see it it's not there. There are bad spirits and good spirits, just hope you don't get the attention of a bad one. Christians even used charms and had bad parts of forests too.
>>
>>17361427
just a heads up, according to weather records i just looked up by typing "libby montana weather july 4th 1955," into google, the weather wasn't cold enough to snow, on july 4th or 5th... Think hes lying bro, anyhow, when is the last time u remember it snowing on july 4th (if you live in america).
>>
>>17361427
rofl
>the 2 year old girl couldn't lift them, how could bear
does he now know what a bear is? wtf is he implying
>>
>>17361879
Is that really your issue with the guy?

I think you might be autistic.
>>
>>17361921
Whats wrong or autistic about pointing out his inconsistent narrative?
>>
>>17360890
Everyone should read this
>>
>>17361946
^^^^^^^^^^
>>
There are no pdfs of his books, they can't be found.?
>>
>>17361918
I was gonna ask that to, wtf?
>>
File: David_Paulides2.jpg (289KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
David_Paulides2.jpg
289KB, 501x503px
>>17361839
>He is just reporting on the details of the case. He makes no conjecture of his own.
>>
>>17361909
It snows in the summer months all the time in Montana.
>>
>>17360890
Wow. That guy actually put a lot of work into that.
>>
>>17360890
That was a great read. Aside from making me feel really stupid and too gullible, this was exactly what I wanted. Thanks m8.
>>
>>17360591
topkek
>>
411 is new project serpo. hoax.
these cases are easily debunked and explained

i bet you autists believe bella and the bulldogs meme and pedowood internet retardiness
>>
>>17361946
>>17362171
>>17363077

Then read the followup.
>>
>>17364230
Follow-up?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.