[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you tell me about the paranormal in your life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: malder2s.jpg (3KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
malder2s.jpg
3KB, 200x179px
Can you tell me about the paranormal in your life?
>>
>>17359712
i have a friendly ghost in my house who turns off the lights when i forget, pretty good ghost
>>
>>17359729
I think it was your imagination
>>
>>17359712
I piss golden ratios.
>>
File: Alex_mack_elec.gif (485KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_mack_elec.gif
485KB, 500x371px
>>17359738
that's a powerful imagination if he's telekinetically turning lights off
>>
>>17359747
he used drugs
>>
File: venkman.gif (448KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
venkman.gif
448KB, 500x375px
i have precognitive dreams every now and again.

used to happen a lot more when i was younger, where i would dream an entire scenario down to every last detail. those scenarios would play out within the next few days, same trees, bushes, houses, people, conversations, everything. got to the point where i could warn people about stuff that was going to happen (i learned this by not warning people, then the stuff would happen, and i would feel bad)

28 now. still happens, but moreso in my waking life - psychic intuition is very strong and i can often guess what people are going to say/finish their sentences. watching movies is not exactly fun anymore, i put the ending together within a few minutes after films start. if the writing is good, i can say lines along with the actors even though i've never heard them before

after a few years of diligent meditation/ different hallucinogens/avid research i can attribute a lot of these phenomenon to genetics (my mom is a self-proclaimed witch) the interdimensional, non-linear nature of time and space, as well as certain types of brain damage
>>
>>17359768
You can develop your talent.Why not?
>>
File: PattymcPCP.jpg (22KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
PattymcPCP.jpg
22KB, 265x265px
>Live in a house built in 1904
>House had a reputation for being used as a speakeasy during prohibition
>House also belonged to a couple that committed double suicide
>Now and then I hear whispers
>One night I decide to get high at my house
>Never done this before, only did it at other homes
>Get so high that I'm in that super lax state
>Hear front door open and shut, and "hey, we're home"
>Get up thinking its my brothers
>No one is there
>It's 1:30AM and the lights are out
>Realize I've been sitting in a dark room with no TV on, thinking it was afternoon and that I was watching NCIS
>mfw properly spooked

I'm also pretty sure there's some old rotgut somewhere in the walls. Or gold. Or bones. Fuck if I know.
>>
>>17359808
Can you give the proof?For example,photos of your house.
>>
File: thiskillstheman.png (142KB, 273x305px) Image search: [Google]
thiskillstheman.png
142KB, 273x305px
>>17359777
nice trips yo
to be perfectly honest, i started to, and all it brought me was trouble. i got really good at 'seeing' days and weeks that were to come. sure, it kept me and friends out of trouble (i.e. out of physical harm) on a number of occasions, but it brought me in league with some people (witches and wizards) who didn't exactly care about me.

also 'develop' tends to mean 'weaponize' these days. weapons are used by people against people, and i prefer a more peaceful path, that's why

also, dealing with this shit isn't easy. i grew up just wanting to be normal. there were times that were downright nightmarish due to the visions i was having. family/friends in inescapable danger. two years ago, i felt my sister die the night she killed herself.

recognizing the soup of time and space as a 'place' you can go takes a lot out of a person. meditation and a cursory study of quantum theory helped me cope with the fact that a lot of these visions are not events slated to happen, but rather a mere possibility in a theoretically infinite host of different timelines. and the things that happen were always going to, it's up to us to simply experience and live through it.

i am a latent psychic, true, but i've also had a number (too many) NDE's/'come-to-jesus' moments, profoundly life-changing stuff i never could have guessed would happen. i feel those things would not have made an impact if i had known they were coming. through trial & error, and nearly dying a few times, i found out that the mystical is not to be fucked with, things that happen teach you about yourself and the universe, and also the point is to enjoy the mystery of not knowing what will happen so you can be grateful for what you have now.

i wouldn't be typing any of this now if i didn't acknowledge God for saving my useless ass. i guess i still use my 'powers' to help friends who are having a hard time, and i enjoy oneirology as a hobby
>>
also i forgot to mention that precognition and psychic stuff is not unique phenomena, everyone has the ability to pick up on it.

few know it's even there, or what to do with it if they notice, but it's available for everyone, usually in the form of dreams

it comes down to how sensitive you are to the phenomena and available 'technology'. you can make yourself more or less sensitive to it through practice.
>>
>>17359835
When you was sleeping,you saw just about your family or you could see a situations in the world?
>>
>>17359835
When you was sleeping,you saw just about your family or you could see the situations in the world?
>>
>>17359867
both. mostly about my family, but as i got older and my subconscious picked up on world events, my brain would put stories together involving them. since 2012 i've had a few crazy apocalypse dreams - there were lots of earthquakes and floods in them, a few riots. always it was my family and i, or parts of my family and i trying to escape different scenarios. and usually i'd have these dreams shortly before they manifested in reality. recent examples:
> japan tsunami 2014 (dream about the biggest wave i had ever seen, tsunami the next day)
> turkey riots 2014 (dream about being in a riot day before riots took place)
> baltimore riots 2015 (dream about being in a riot, again day before, i live in baltimore so this was a bigger deal to me)
> TPP negotiations ramp up 2013 (complex dream about being rounded up with my family in an abandoned warehouse, a titanium reinforced system of nooses around the building being pulled tighter causing it to crumble with hundreds of people inside)

I also have waking visions/experiences now, such as with the nepal earthquake. the night before it happened i felt violently ill, experienced vertigo, felt like everything was shaking and couldn't shake this feeling like there was a tremendous loss of life
>>
sorry i meant 2011 tsunami. there was the earthquake in 2014, but i don't remember feeling anything then
>>
File: c8I0sLHpz9A.jpg (16KB, 592x352px) Image search: [Google]
c8I0sLHpz9A.jpg
16KB, 592x352px
>>17359906
What are your predictions about the future?Of course,If you have
>>
File: retard.png (153KB, 546x534px) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
153KB, 546x534px
>>17359768
>I can predict the future!
>because I have brain damage
I think that just means you're just retarded.
>>
File: Silly_Walk_Gait.jpg (2MB, 6607x3466px) Image search: [Google]
Silly_Walk_Gait.jpg
2MB, 6607x3466px
>>17359925

haha yeah i do, but i don't trust them as much as i used to. i'm out of practice now.

also certain things are always going to happen, there are laws by which things work that force events to happen a certain way, i.e. broken things don't fix themselves, we get older, things get dusty, etc. certain combination of events always yields a certain outcome. it's the combination that matters.
imo, this is why the Bible has been so accurate, it's the mystical version of 'how stuff works'. a few years ago i was able to guess that damascus would, in fact, be destroyed in my lifetime just based on what the news was telling me since the nineties.

that said here are my blind guesses:
> i don't think that there is going to be a U.S. election held this year

> i do think there will be an american revolution in the next 10-15 years, something i've had a weird feeling about since middle school. 2020, 2030 at the latest.

> for the past few years i've gotten this weird image of a massive object in our solar system. it's dark and it's round. whenever i think about it i feel like i'm hurtling 1000m/s through space or burning up on reentry. recent stories on the new 'planet' weird me out.

haha, idunno don't take my word for it tho, like i said i'm not exactly into this stuff nemore

i will say that we can, however, through action, determine the future we want- it's as simple as walking from point A to B. if you want to, you're going to get there. how you do it is up to you (pic related)
and if you have enough data, you can basically time travel in your mind, backwards from the result or effect you would most like to see (based on what could actually happen) to the starting point, or the present. it gets more with more data points.

in other words, nothing is set in stone, but something WILL happen.
>>
Okay
This happened to me when I was 5 or 6.

I lived with my grandparents in some rural area. Since it is rural I could go anywhere in the late time. One day I walked across the small creek (well it was 9 or 10 p.m) the I heard a woman scream. I feared a bit but kept going, Then I saw white figure. Figure was wrapped in a white blanket or sheet until it knees and had bare legs (similar to woman's or childish). There were no face - instead of face figure had plain skull. I could precisely looked at it - skull had it skull teeth, orbital cavities etc. Figure walked aside of me. I screamed and run away.

Next event happened some weeks later. I walked alone in the field and saw a couple - guy and young girl. Couple was dressed in a outdated old fashioned clothes. Guy turned to me and screamed: "Give me matches!" I answered him "I have no matches!" Guy repeated but girl told him to stop. They moved away. No historical fairs or something happened in our town that day.

Another thing was on the same place. I noticed some small dark figure on the horizon. It had big head and long limbs. Again, figure walked aside of me, then stopped. glared toward me and then disappeared.
>>
>>17360037
very interesting stories,seriously=)
>>
>>17360056
And there was another strange case

I walked near some old abandoned building. Then I heard that someone repeats "You! You! You! You ..."
I stopped and tried to figure out who can it be. No I saw nobody but voice didn't disappeared. I thought that it was some bird but we have no bird that can resemble human voice that way.
>>
>>17360070
how old are you ,now?
>>
>>17360083
But English is not my native language
>>
>>17360088
>But English is not my native language
I also
>>
>>17359712

I've always had a very good intuition. Scary good even.

Other than that nothing
>>
>>17359712
I being stalked by multiple people. I've been to a place that had no tire tracks up in the mountains meaning no ones been there for a long time and the same black truck followed me up in the hils. Iv'e heard somone say "home" when I was walking from my car to my front door. They always talk shit to random people in my earshot and point. It happens almost everywhere I go. I'm pretty sure its loud surveilance like the scientology assholes do. I'm also pretty sure it came from being on this website so watch your ass people.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.