[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyromancy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 304120.jpg (631KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
304120.jpg
631KB, 2560x1440px
Is there any way to learn pyromancy? I don't want anything big, for start lighting up cigarette will be ok i guess. Anyone with book about it or some knowledge?
>>
no because its not real
>>
>>17356525
Why are you even here?
>>
>>17356521

Not very useful against Lord Gwyn, Chosen Undead.
>>
>>17356521
hey man if you get any clue inform me as well.
>>
>>17356531
Do you still believe there are monsters in your closet, too?
>>17356525
/thread
>>
>>17356521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJxpa9plCfs
>>
>>17356521

fireflys... they do it cuz their scared, everything is cursed

good day kind sir, i bid you good day
>>
>>17356521
This isn't a game, you don't just hit a button and hope the random chance gives you a 1 value to the Success function, what Pyromancy or any other Psychokinesis is is really a Quantum Biologic effect derived from inputed mental focus/activity or will.

So since you understand you want actual Entropic Thermodynamic current control, you might want to start by figuring out to control your bodily temperature, rather than doing the witchy way of shaking your hands at a candle until it bends with you.

After that you just need to understand the Quantum Fire Particle (God of Fire) also called a pyrotron, and its many manifestations. You'll begin to get a feel for your energy's 'mood', or feel a quasiodimensional pyrotron being generated. You could also just trick your mind into mastery and 'pray' or make 'offering' to some Fire Diety and make what you will there.

Basically your gonna need to have your brain be able to control gasses at high energies/temperatures and not burn your damn self. This is the Quantum Biologic ability of Pyromancy as it is called in the shriek, Judeo-Christian Reality based world and language of ours.

My race (Nubia) would have disavowed these arts because they are like those of Atlantis, but I have the ability as I am not of pure blood, so the future of humanity gives me arcane potential (also why christians might be against this shit, they want to kill the whole planet if half niggers get magic powers lol).

Personally, I think if you can think its possible, something about the realm of it requires you, and with so many other people on the planet you might as well find your Dharma (phenomena) and give it your best, regardless if the future of mankind becomes dark and shrewd, it is still a future.
>>
File: lv99pyromancerstaff.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lv99pyromancerstaff.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>17356706
Literal noob
>>
there was a firestarter girl in vietnam
>>
File: PyroTron.jpg (145KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
PyroTron.jpg
145KB, 900x675px
>>17356757
Me again. Sorry I forgot the cool Fire Fractal Pic.

Hope it helps... Kinda...
>>
File: 1448923372204.jpg (30KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1448923372204.jpg
30KB, 514x536px
>>17356757
>>
>>17356761
hah

fuck op shouldnt tell u this
there exists a part of the human mind that relates to weather... you can find it in a lightning storm or cloudy day... do that.

the second piece of the puzzle is the air is filled with ions, negative and positive ions... its really an eggwhite, charged with +/- ions that conduct electricity. and all things are connected via the eggwhite.

wherever that takes you, good luck bro.
if you cant find it ask god to show you.
>>
>>17357020
and everyone else is connected to the weather too so you might not be able to pyromancy unless you can convince/trick them?

i think the part of the mind is the lowest part of the snake brain, maybe an inch or two above the spine.....
>>
>>17357031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gid-Ag082lo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q
>>
>>17356689
>Being this much of a delusional normie
>>
>>17356887
Haha autism means your genius.

The difference is I can speak, and fuck women.

Physics is just too much for normal retarded lower than 160 IQ fags like yourself.
>>
Op here
Thank you all, specially >>17356757
You show me this in a way i didn't think before.
>>
>>17356598
The fuck are you talking about? Gwyn is piss weak to fire.
>>
>>17356598
Are u kidding me? Gwin is the weaker lord against fire
>>
>>17356521
Contrary to the "U CANT ITS LVL 99 SPELL" faggotry in here, it's not all that tough at the level you're talking about wanting to. Light up a candle, sit alone in a dark room with it for a few hours. Try to make the flame flicker, stay still, rise, shrink, or bend in certain directions. Just clear your mind of anything else, keep looking at the flame and focusing on it (doesn't need to be dhyana-level shit, but just try to avoid thinking about anything while you experiment, including/especially worrying about whether or doing it right). Treat as just a thing you're doing, just play and experimentation without any concern for the outcome (includes not "challenging yourself to fail" or the "I have to prove it" mentality)., and you should have good results in the first night if you're even going about it half-seriously.
>>
>>17359000
fuck x
thats the bullshit post the truth is under it

fucking RP fags
god is a fag
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.