[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello 4chan i have been told to go to this side to ask about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

hello 4chan i have been told to go to this side to ask about a dream I had few days ago. I wanted a second opinion before I go to a psychologist
maybe there is a deeper meaning.

i cannot remember the hole dream, but i try to tell the dream, as good as i can:

there was a woman naked standing in my front, she had no genital organs,
only her body shape resembles a woman,
her eyeballs are completely red and she bleeding out of them.
from their back, thousands of wings made out of black liquid, in the liquid was unimaginable many eyes. i feel a kind of cold to look at her,
I could not focus her face when I tried she disappear. she was by far the best looking human i ever seen (You Could say perfect).
she called me son, and then she said I have to find someone, they will help me
I was very scared at this point but I did not wake up.
after this I saw myself on a show sitting on a chair in front of a large audience
to my left a moderator, he smiling all the time.
he asks me questions I did not understand
I called for help and the audience began to laugh no matter what I said, it only got worse.
I was quiet, I'm trying to move Could not move backward or to the side just forward.
than the audience shouted at me "peacemaker", over and over again
louder and louder faster and faster
I could finally turn, and I saw behind me a thousand church, synagogue, mosque burning.
this was too much, I woke up, it just felt so weird.
I had many dreams but no one felt so weird.
weird dreams are normal for me, but this is the first time a dream feel strange to me
I had never seen so much fear. after the dream, I had a headache, my forehead burns.

what do you guys think, do I need help? I'm not a believer but very open minded.
Tomorrow I'll go to the doctor.

sry for my bad English i try as hard as i can to translate.
>>
>>17354339
Timestamped pics or it didn't happen.
>>
no you don't need help, its just a weird dream bro. I had a weird dream about a voice saying it was god and a black box.
>>
>>17354339
fuck you

>>17354345
ok
>>
>>17354306

The theme of something scary that is dispelled by something sexy is something I recognize, not sure about the meaning of this all tho.
>>
File: 1447770780881.jpg (1MB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
1447770780881.jpg
1MB, 902x902px
>>17354306
an angel?
>>
>>17354306
dont do drugs
>>
>>17354306
This board isn't as popular as it was so I doubt you'll get any decent replies. It really sucks desu. I don't know what happened to all the good tripfags either..
>>
>>17354306
Well, the girl in that picture is Remilia Scarlet, a vampire. So one thing I can say about you is that if you find her to be perfect then you have pretty fine taste because I agree.
>>
>>17354634
maybe true, it is probably hopeless to wait for a reasonable answer
>>
>>17354655
Kek
>>
Impressionable kids shouldn't marathon Hellsing. It messes with their heads.
>>
>>17354306
it calls you son
the fuck

see the doctor fast
>>
>>17354306
Dream thread is here, OP. >>17344514
>>
>>17354306
I don't know what's worse. Having someone tell that /x/ was the place to go, or for you listening.

inb4 I'm here reading it.
>>
>>17354820
sorry didn't know
>>
ppl go to therapy for this?
>>
>>17354980
I know it must sound extremely.
it's not really about the dream but as I felt it,
It was so real, and I knew that I was dreaming. but I could not do anything.
I can not describe this feeling,as if that light inside that you never noticed at once away.
I was kind of cold as if I die.
I have experienced quite a few things
for example ego death
but nothing like this
>>
>>17354543
which angel would being like this
>>
>>17355206
maybe Lucifer
>>
>>17354306
You dreamed about being the anti Christ
>>
>>17355387
im sorry im not really educated at this Bible shit the last time i had one in my hand was at the age of 16. I have searched it now and nothing really found just Obama shit.
>>
>>17355206
>>17354543

That one is Michael. Lucifer had fallen before then.
>>
>>17354306

Her name is Maya. She is the all and the none.

Peacemaker, and burning churches? Wild guess, religion is bad for us/You?
>>
>>17355462
Her name is Maya
what can u tell about her?
>>
File: Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg (56KB, 633x1330px) Image search: [Google]
Theotokos-Iconostasis1.jpg
56KB, 633x1330px
"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist."

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

"And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world."
>>
>>17355454
Wat?
>>
>>17355483
sry bad english?
i do not know the bible very well so i ask for information about "the antichrist"
>>
>>17354306
Child of demon
You are peacemaker
Ac is often seen as a unifier
Suffer a head wound (psychological)
Turn around and religion burns
>>
>>17355529
mhm oky
>>
This is extremely common, OP these dreams are telling you that you have AIDS.
>>
>>17355653
ahh okay no doctor
>>
File: 93847583923.jpg (121KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
93847583923.jpg
121KB, 420x236px
>>
>>17354655
This. Remy a cute.
>>
>>17354306
>>17355067
Go to the church fast and pray to Jesus Christ you have been touched by lucifer
>>
This is serious. The burning churches, synagogues, and mosques is a vision of things about to come true.

You say you are a non-believer. This is why the audience was laughing, because not believing will soon be ridiculed as being unsophisticated.

The burnings mean that these places are now sources of spiritual division and they will be abandoned. Destroyed forever as a source of division.

Your dream is telling you to stop rejecting the idea of God because you got it all wrong. If you at least quit rejecting the belief your journey will begin.
>>
File: image.jpg (817KB, 2631x2800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
817KB, 2631x2800px
>>17354306
Your brain is not capable to process such pictures from the dream world.
And in the dream world are none of such scenarios.
I can tell, because I know how this dream shit works. Even dreams follow rules and have their limits.
Nice fantasy of yours and a good try young troll.
>>
>>17354306

You want to fuck your mom
You want to kill your dad

Easy peasy
>>
>>17355462
I've had a somewhat similar female entity in dream since I was around 15 or 16. She has long grey or silver hair, slim athletic build and is always naked. Her eyes were black the first time I met her but after that they changed so that it seemed as if they were always shifting to red and then back to black like the colors were mixing.
She always seems to just watch me in dreams. For example I'll walk down the road and see her on a building or across a lake.
Very rarely will she interact with me. Most of the time if I'm about to die in a dream she snatched me out of it and I wake up.
only one one occasion I have spoken with her. I asked her something and she said something in a language I didn't understand, and then looked confused when I didn't reply. She touched my arm and then I woke up.

this has been going on for years now. I'm 29. Any idea?
>>
>>17360686
so Lucifer is a female ?

>>17361211
finally a good answer

>>17361241
I have most things not really seen in detail've only felt that they are there, for example, I have only seen a few wings, but I knew that there were more.

>>17361260
;DD

>>17361572
i got no idea in the first place one of the reasons i'm here,but anyway tell me more

the doctor has meant bad nightmares can be a warning signal from the body, so I let myself soon fully medical investigate.
>>
There is something in life that is worrying you.
you feel deep inside that people are laughing at your style,likes and life.
This figure wants you to stand up and change. the person she meant by seeking help is yourself. seek your true self and change. try not giving fucks about what others tell you or thinks about you.
>>
>>17363153
thank you this sound reasonable ^^
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.