[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vampires/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 34

File: VAMPIRE.jpg (95KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
VAMPIRE.jpg
95KB, 600x600px
What is your opinion on vampires /x/? I'm not talking about glitter in the sun retarded bullshit, but historical accounts of what we know of vampires. These creatures have been documented for centuries. Do you believe they could exist? If they do, what is their motivation to stay in the shadows? I want to believe that creatures outside of what we know exist. Does anyone have evidence for their existence?
>>
Inject milkweed

FACT
9/10 retards won't make any attempt to find out what any of these words mean
>>
>>17347834
>Does anyone have evidence for their existence?
They're "documented" as myths and nothing more.
>>
>>17347864
That's completely valid, but do you think that these myths originated in fact at some point in history?
>>
>>17347834
The original myth of the vampires can be traced to the stories about the draugr, undead creatures from Norse mythology who could shape shift into different animals, enter the dreams of the living, and even change the weather. Only a "hero" could kill one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draugr

Later on vamparism became a way to explain tuberculosis in humans before modern medicine, humans would get sick and start coughing up blood, since TB could be transmitted to others through coughing family of the diseased man would also get sick since they were usually close to them. Eventually they figured the recently dead were raising to do spread the disease, and when they dug them up the decomposition pulling the skin back made it look like the finger nails and hair continued to grow after death, leading to the belief they were undead beings.

Honestly the thing you and most people think of when you hear the word vampire didn't exist until Bram Stokers novel Dracula, before then the myth of vampires in Europe basically saw them as little more than zombies.

Hell, the whole being killed with Sunlight didn't exist until 1922, when the main villain of the film Nosferatu, Count Orlaf (often mistakenly called Nosferatu when in reality that's just a word that roughly translates to undead, the characters actual name was Orlaf since they couldn't use Dracula legally), was killed by sunlight in at the end of the movie.
>>
>>17347884
No. There's a pretty clear lineage of complete and total fiction, all the way back to the origin. It's an entirely made-up concept, whereas things like witches were something people actually believed in enough to burn people for.
>>
>>17347886
then how do you explain the similar creatures from the far east: China and the like (can't remember what they're called).
>>
>>17347886
Thanks for the detailed response. I'm neither arguing for or against their existence, just looking for answers like the one you provided.
>>
>>17347884
Scary river floods every year. Must be some really pissed off god.
>>
>>17347902
The jiangshi?

As far as I can tell the only similarities between the two is both are undead and they both rest in coffins.
Undead creatures exist in almost every culture around the world, just like dragons do. Instead of looking at this like proof that they exist we should look at it more like the similarities between human thinking even among different cultures. Think about it, how many cultures around the world (before contact with other culture, though to be honest the world back then did have more connection than we give it credit for) bury their dead? It's quite a lot, I mean both Western Europe and China used coffins for centuries.
>>
>>17347933
Each year the rising waters travel through different paths, and each year, an ancient life is lost in the floods

This year, it could be your family, your ancient bloodline, which is lost beneath the seas

Do you know

what causes the tides?
>>
>>17347834
The origins of what could conventionally be called a vampire can be traced to early Medieval Slavic and Greek communities; the concept spread through Serbia to much of Western Europe during the Enlightenment. However, stories of blood sucking humanoids/demons were circulated among Near Eastern cultures since the dawn of man.

It's extremely unlikely that vampires exist. Their condition would have to be caused by a pathogen of some sort, and I don't see Eastern European peasants being able to contain or control a disease of this sort. Logically, if vampirism were a real condition, it would have spread like the plague and you can bet your bottom dollar that we would have concrete evidence of its existence.

If vampires do exist, particularly when we take into account modern methods of surveillance and research, they could only exist as a closed shell. A social group governed by incredibly stringent laws. They might operate under this system as a form of protection since they are few and we are many. They would have to be willing to cull members of their own community that let even the slightest bit of information out at a moments notice, and have the capacity to destroy all instances of this information almost as quickly as it was released. Again though, when operating under this 'closed shell' model almost anything could be said to possibly exist. If they are operating behind an iron curtain of this sort, you'll never have any way of finding out about them. They would have to turn people without their permission, and destroy those who couldn't deal with the disease or were likely to speak out.
>>
>>17347851
I'll be part of those 9/10, I'll let another fag bite
>>
>>17347851
Which species? Some are toxic.
>>
>>17347834
In some of the oldest myths the vampire is often indistinguishable from other undead. None of that romanticized Hollywood bs. They would feed on blood, but flesh too and even feces. They could be incorporeal as well as corporeal, and take many forms. In some African cultures, a sorcerer could become a vampire-like astral being, taking the form of an animal at night while his body lay in a trance.

In short, imo there's nothing particularly incredible about vampires that couldn't be said about ghosts and astral travel.
>>
As an actual werepyre I can confirm that vampires (and werewolves) exist. And generally vampires are dicks. They don't see humans as anything more than food.
>>
>>17347834
they arent real
>>
>>17348635
Please for the love of god just stop typing and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1333827930833963.png (52KB, 755x801px) Image search: [Google]
1333827930833963.png
52KB, 755x801px
>>17347834
stop stealing our mythology you filthy germs and vlachs

t. slav
>>
i fucking remember when in 2009-2010 we had like 2-3 rp vampire threads here everyday, now we have only magic faggots rp threads.
>>
>>17348590
>and even feces
Uhhh....they don't eat feces.
>>
>>17347886
Orlok, not Orlaf.
>>
>>17347834
> If they do, what is their motivation to stay in the shadows?
They don't. More like blending in with the shadows as well as the humans.
>>
>>17348664
What's the problem officer?
>>
>>17348590
>taking the form of an animal at night while his body lay in a trance

Uhhh....not true.
>>
>>17347834
>outside of what we know exist

What is what you know?

What you suspect is possible according to science and only on earth?

Yes, there are
>>
>>17348647
You sure?
>>
>>17348635
Good lord. I'm a pacifist and even I want to punch you.
>>
>>17347834
Vampire here. I exist and will fuck your shit up. Cunt.
>>
>>17348707

Everything can't be based on modern science because of its methods that limit understanding of the subject to what can be tested by an unskilled researcher. All of these things labeled magic on this board come from personal experiences and esoteric practices that takes personal belief as a first step to even enter the methodology. A critical scientist will not believe and for this reason cannot ever understand the subject. This is the problem with using the modern method of science - the lack of trust. To a critic all these things are "RP" or "schizo", it's causing a situation where the really skilled people have to step away from the public to be able to discuss this, and that only worsens the ignorance of the critics, who get even more narrow minded and understand less than before.

In the end I believe this will lead to the full and utter destruction of modern science as a valid method of work.
>>
>>17349032

If you address OP as female, considering your name, you are a lesbian?
>>
>>17349032
You sound very angry. You must have had no mentor to help you control it. How old are you?
>>
>>17349074
I am 82 years old. I enjoy long walks on the beach, holding hands with jews, and sampling cock. Fuck you. Prick.
>>
>>17349095
Your state of mind is sad. You would not be welcome in my circle.
>>
>>17349095

You're O- right? :3
>>
>>17349129
Fuck you, and your 'circle jerk'. You're nothing but free food. Cunt.
>>
>>17349429
Sooo angry. Very witty ending your posts with those one word insults you fucking child. You said you're only 82 but I expect more.
>>
>>17349037
>Modern science can't verify magic as real because scientists don't blindly believe in it
Or maybe it ca't be verified by modern science because, surprise, it's all middle school special snowflake bullshit.1
>>
>>17349459
Oh no. I don't meet the expectation of a retard on /x/. Let me cry. Fuckwit.
>>
>>17347834
Yes, they exist. It's a kind of a bat.
>>
>>17349636
And a fish that swims into your dick
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I want to date a vampire.
>>
File: Vampire%20bat1.jpg (18KB, 432x261px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire%20bat1.jpg
18KB, 432x261px
>>17349639
>>
>>17349640
are you O+?
>>
>>17349606

...aaaand there we have the reason you will remain ignorant
>>
>>17349949
>this thread
>2016
>>
>>17347886

Reptilian shapeshifters.
>>
I wanna ne a vampire but dont remember my blood type :(. Plus Idk if I could do it unless the mentor was someone i could spend time with while I think over my decision to become one. Because its not a choice to make lightly. But i will never be one and that makes me sad that I may not be worthy.
>>
>>17352100
I doubt it works like a gym membership anon. If vampires did somehow exist, they would turn you without prior consent to ensure they could rely on the fact that you wouldn't reveal anything to anyone out of a sense of self preservation.
>>
>>17349606
Or maybe it could be verified, but nobody has ever bothered trying.
>>
>>17349610
Brilliant. Showed my elders your posts and they were very amused.
>>
>>17347834
Pretty sure I'm a vampire. I'm afraid of daylight and all I do is leech off of people with functioning lives.
Sex, friendship, responsibility, and socialization are all overrated. At least, that what I keep telling myself as to why I'm such a failure.
>>
I think the thing people forget is that being a vampire would be nowhere as fun as modern vampire fiction tends to make it out to be. Let's assume they've been around for most of modern history (and I approach this as a skeptic). You'd likely be beholden to much older, more powerful creatures, if they had any real power to begin with. You'd get to watch most of your friends die. Blood probably tastes like crap. You'd essentially be at the lowest rung of a totem pole, tossed around for the amusement and machinations of beings much older than yourself. No thank you.
>>
>>17347834
they vant to suck my coooooock
>>
>>17353223

I don't think this thread is about energetic/spiritual vampires..
>>
>>17353233

Everyone keeps talking about following the stereotyped vampire transformation from fantasy series. If vampirism exists like it is portrayed it is the result of magic. That means you can theoretically make your own version of it, make yourself into a being that has the benefits but not necessarily has to rely on blood. If you just want to "become a vampire" you're nothing but a script kiddie.
>>
>>17348437
>A social group governed by incredibly stringent laws. They might operate under this system as a form of protection since they are few and we are many. They would have to be willing to cull members of their own community that let even the slightest bit of information out at a moments notice

that's called the camarilla and the masquerade you idiot
>>
>>17353487
This guy knows whats up
>>
>>17347834
>O-
>All Vampire's want to drink
>I don't want no ticks!
>>
>>17347834
I am almost positive there are energy vampires around the world. You know the kind of people that sucks the energy out of others, and if they are alone they are worn out.

People call it introverts and extroverts.

[spoiler]though sucking a young female's neck would turn me on, I don't really associate it with me being a vampire, cause I'm not[/spoiler]
>>
>>17347834
>blogtalkradio.com/the-hermetic-hour/2011/10/21/vampires-then-and-now
>>
>>17349095
Why are you even here?
>>
>>17347893
>whereas things like witches were something people actually believed in enough to burn people for
While i agree i also find relevant to say that there are several reports on villagers oppening graves to stake and behead corpses after some particularly bad plague or epidemic.
>>
>>17353487
>that's called the camarilla and the masquerade
It's a good guess. It's part of why that series is so popular.

>you idiot
What are you, 15?
>>
>>17353487

Masquerade breach detected.
Hush now, Neonate - and please stay where you are.

In the name of Lextalionis: Let the Blood Hunt begin!
>>
>>17347834
>These creatures have been documented for centuries

No they have not. They are a literary creation, the most famous being Bram Stoker's Dracula.
>>
>>17347834
well, i kinda hope they're a thing, apart from the faggot wannabes who pretend they're vampires
>>
>>17347886
origionally vampires came from roman legend actually, and variations of the theme exist in every culture
>>
I have a friend that lives about an hour from Dracula's castle. She says they have a pretty awesome party there every Halloween. Would like to go check that out.
>>
>>17349037
That's some troll level word salad you wrote there.
>>
>>17355100
Do you mean Bran Castle?
>>
>>17349610
>I don't meet the expectation of a retard on /x/.
You don't meet the expectations of anyone.
>>
>>17355089
Some of us aren't pretending.
>>
>>17355631
>Some of us aren't pretending.
That's a useless statement.

How do you not expect people to call you a role-player when all you do is throw out contrived phrases like that? If you have some interesting information, or some story to relate, then go ahead. Otherwise, stop using this board to satisfy your ego.
>>
>>17355045
>hi guise it's my first day here

please, leave.
>>
>>17355737
>some pimple faced fuck boi is calling me a new fag
Go shave your upper lip son; you look like a child molester.
>>
>>17347834
>What is your opinion on vampires /x/?

They are a myth.
That's my opinion.
Which is mine.
>>
>>17347834
Zey vere cool bevore all dis rp and vaggotry.
>>
>>17355700
People can say I'm a role-player all they want. The phrase wasn't contrived. It was an organic reaction. We are among you but don't wish any evil intent on people who are living decent lives. And my only ego comes from being 99 years old and having a bit more experience than the normal person. There are some who are much, much older than I am.
>>
>>17355986
So far you've said you're very old and don't wish anybody any harm. Why would a vampire come to this site of all places and provide these two pieces of basically inconsequential information? Why would a vampire come to this site at all?

You're a vampire? How were you made into a vampire? How do you differ physiologically? How do vampires operate in the world day to day? Why, in an age where everything is recorded and quantified, has there been no real evidence of your existence?
>>
>>17355864
>bevore
lol
>>
>>17356033
I was asked by me elders to anonymously observe and make contact with people who are interested in the paranormal. /x/ seemed a good spot to do this. I was "turned" in 1941 by a vampire from Turkey. Physiologically we don't age and are far stronger than humans. We have been able to blend in with society and avoid murder so we have stayed incognito for generations.
>>
>>17356063
I'm perfectly aware you are potentially doing and all, but my gut says you are truthful.
>>
>>17356101
"" rp"ing"
>>
>>17356063
>I was asked by me elders to anonymously observe and make contact with people who are interested in the paranormal
Seems implausible, but I suppose an anonymous community might be the best place to start from the perspective of someone who has never visited /x/ before.

I was "turned" in 1941 by a vampire from Turkey.
In what way? How did they transfer the condition from themselves to you? What was their background? Were they a Janissary?

Physiologically we don't age and are far stronger than humans.
Seems like pretty standard stuff. I meant what was the nature of the pathogen which causes these symptoms to develop? What is its mechanism of action and how do you 'elders' go about containing and controlling such a seemingly miraculous disease?

We have been able to blend in with society and avoid murder so we have stayed incognito for generations.
I could understand that this might be the case if we were still living in the middle ages, but how have your kind remained hidden, totally hidden, in a society where everyone has access to a video camera and recordings of incidences can be posted online instantaneously?
>>
>>17356063
how would one find local vampire communities?
i really want to be one

ps. i'm not a hunter you can trust me
>>
File: 16b.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
16b.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
that feel when you're a vampire and you shitpost on /x/ in the hopes that some Illuminatus will take pity on your godforsaken soul

please amigos tell me what to do. I'm too dead for this shit.
>>
>>17356112
I know it seems implausible that we have remained hidden, but we have by taking "the little drink" and not committing worse acts. I was turned by having my blood drained almost to the point of death and then drinking the blood of the vampire who turned me.
>>
>>17356126
Don't go looking for us. I trust you are not a hunter but we are reclusive.
>>
Do demons exist, /x/?
How does it feel to be sodomized by a demon?
Can I have a test run?
>>
File: 1388035286401.jpg (15KB, 507x465px) Image search: [Google]
1388035286401.jpg
15KB, 507x465px
>>17356165
Sounds hot, is there a video you can post?
>>
>>17356170
Vampires are not demons. You're in the wrong thread.
>>17356174
Sorry. No video.
>>
>>17356165
>"the little drink"
How does that work? Some form of hypnosis? What about answering my other questions?
>>
>>17356211
Next time you "turn" some cute young so-and-so can you please post pics? /x/ will thank you with blood & loosh

Good double, btw.
>>
>>17356033
>Why would a vampire come to this site of all places and provide these two pieces of basically inconsequential information? Why would a vampire come to this site at all?

well, vampires are people too, and im sure they'd have plenty of reason to shitpost after being around a few hundred years vOv
>>
>>17356167
>Don't go looking for us. I trust you are not a hunter but we are reclusive.
What if you want to become a vampire? How does your race choose when and why to turn someone? How can you be so sure they won't spill the proverbial beans?
>>
>>17356258
It's hard to explain. There is some mind control involved if you are powerful enough. That's why there are so few of us left because not many can pull it off. It becomes a little bite during an encounter that is private. It does no harm and is very discreet.
>>17356265
I've only turned one person and that was to save his life.
>>
>>17356385
On the billion to one chance this isn't just a role player - go ahead and make me a vampire. I am in need of a fresh perspective, and I like surprises.
>>
>>17356413
I highly doubt a proper vampire would casually turn a random on the net,
>>
>>17356413
I would only turn you if your life were in danger. Sorry.
>>
>>17356424
if i were to attempt to beat a vampire in a fight, then drink some of the blood, would that turn me?

If so, is there any communes in australia~?

Note fight, not kill or badly injure, im not an asshole, you already have a low enough population
>>
>>17356424
I am in the worst kind of danger you can be in. Why would you assume that I'm in perfect health?

>>17356419
So do I. Though it never hurts to roll the dice, no matter how ridiculous the situation.
>>
>>17356430
You would have to be drained first. And there are vampires in Aussie land but I myself don't know any personally. I am still considered young.
>>17356433
There are rules about turning new vampires. My community is concerned that a newbie would be in danger of exposing us. I believe you are sincere but I would have to get permission. I have a respectable standing with my brethren but I don't have carte blanche to do whatever I want.
>>
>>17356445
Why dont you make a country so you dont have to deal with all this bullshit?

it would be easy enough to go find an island somewhere so you could recruit without fear of retards being retarded
>>
>>17356452
Then we would have to feed off each other so it would be complicated.
>>
>>17356445
>There are rules about turning new vampires. My community is concerned that a newbie would be in danger of exposing us. I believe you are sincere but I would have to get permission. I have a respectable standing with my brethren but I don't have carte blanche to do whatever I want.
Fine. I'll continue whatever this is; it's been interesting enough so far. Here's an email address [email protected] I assume that, since you're capable of visiting anonymous message boards, you also use email.
>>
>>17356454
Attack boats?
Transport runs?
Blood bags?

Theres plenty of ways around that anon
>>
>>17356456
I do use email but I have been told not to for purposes like yours. Too risky. I need to remain an anon. I know it sounds like a roleplaying copout but it's not.
>>
>>17356460
>Attack boats?
We are not pirates good sir.
>>
>>17356461
So permission to 'turn' me from your elders would be pretty much redundant anyway since I am also anonymous.
>>
>>17356461

there are vampire in France?
>>
>>17356465
>Begging this hard
go take a look in northeast france and northwest germany, then do what i mentioned, find a vamp, acquire blood, lose large amounts of blood, then drink said blood

Pretty much all the major magic societies in europe stem from that region so i would assume vampires are largely in that area too
>>
>>17356465
Good point, but my allegiance to my brethren runs higher to my allegiance to you. I wish you luck. I cannot take the risk. I have considerable power but not enough to fight an oligarchy of elders.
>>
>>17356462
>He hasnt seen supernatural
Eh it would work, and alleviate many of your concerns
>>
>>17356467
Yes.
>>
>>17356472
So ask your elders and only make contact if given permission.

go take a look in northeast france and northwest germany, then do what i mentioned
What did you mention? Nobody here has a trip so it's impossible to keep track of who is who.
>>
>>17356475

which town ?
>>
File: 1449390172875.jpg (522KB, 1056x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1449390172875.jpg
522KB, 1056x1438px
relevant. Any thoughts on this supposed encounter from the alleged vampire in this thread?
>>
>>17356476
see>>17356430
>>
>>17356424

I've nearly died in front of a train before, why didn't you save me? Fucking pale ass bitch.
>>
>>17356478
I swear that's like the only decent pasta relating to vampires out there.
>>
>>17356483
Which is sad considering this is my own personal encounter, and no one believes me. Can't say I'm surprised, though, I probably wouldn't believe me either lol.

I'll take the compliment though, thank you.
>>
>>17356479
>find a vamp
That seems impossible for someone out of the loop.
>>
The only thing that appeals to me about being a vampire is the whole living for fucking ages bit.
>>
>>17356489
Well they need to eat, they have recognizable features, and their most populated hunting grounds are known, im sure if you set up a spy camera in the right place you'd catch one eventially
>>
>>17356486
Have you noticed anything change about your 'chemistry' since the bite?
>>
>>17356501

Yeah, my dick has shrank a bit and only seems to get hard when Im around men. Is this supposed to happen?
>>
>>17356496
>spy camera
>vampires
Not even once, anon
>>
>>17356505
They arent ethereal, anon, cameras will detect them, even if they didnt, they'd detect their prey
>>
>>17356496
>if you set up a spy camera in the right place you'd catch one eventially
Er...if someone had actual footage of something fitting even half of the common tell tale signs of the proverbial vampire, it would be out there on the internet already. It isn't. There's nothing.

Every paranormal entity seems to have at least some form of 'evidence' - even if it's just grainy footage of a pair of dots - but not vampires.
>>
>>17356424
Alucard Here.

Ask Away.

>>17356424

Quit being a Blood Faggot. You were sired for this.
>>
You can go out the day ?
>>
>>17356510
They're highly organised and work more like a political group than a traditional supernatural being, so it makes sense it would be hard to locate evidence of their existence, which is why you would need to create evidence rather than find some
>>
There is a way to recognize you in the street?
>>
>>17356511

Can you send me a vampire loli in the mail?
>>
>>17356516
>which is why you would need to create evidence rather than find some
How would that actually help you in meeting with them?
>>
Email attached for anyone who is genuinely interested.

>>17356520

I'll send you your testicles in the mail.
>>
>>17356522
Find a vamp, track it down, "meet" he/she would likely try to kill you out of fear as the race was historically hunted to near extinction by christcucks
>>
>>17356524

[email protected]
>>
>>17356524

They're already both here with me.
>>
>>17356518
>cape
>fangs
>ethereal pallor
Are you serious anon? It's pretty easy.
>>
>>17356527
What are you claiming to be? What are you offering?
>>
>>17356532
>Calls himself alucard
dont fall for the rp faggot
>>
>>17356534
He's named himself after the son of Dracula from that movie and PlayStation game; I got that. I want to gauge his response.
>>
As always the obvious is ignored.
>>
>>17356540
clue?
>>
>>17356501
No, everything's been pretty normal. I feel the same as I ever did before the encounter.
>>17356504
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>17356540

As always autism

>>17356545

I'm a vampire anon, I feed off tears
>>
ruined my life over these for nothing but I still believe
>>
>>17356548
>I'm a faggot anon, I feed off semen
You made a couple typos there, but I FTFY
>>
>>17356576

Keep going XDD
>>
>>17356580
Aren't you just adorable? What's wrong little guy, got BTFO of /b/ for being a such a failure of a troll? Were they too mean for you?
>>
File: 1447886407737.jpg (58KB, 396x691px) Image search: [Google]
1447886407737.jpg
58KB, 396x691px
>>17356622
>Taking the bait
>>
>>17356477
Most are in Paris. Easier to hide in a big city.
>>
>>17356456
>>17356465
>>17356476

I wouldn't go with this kind of vampirism, it's not safe. Ask the vamp why they are so few and non of the really old ones are alive...

My point is you will just prolong your life a bit and in the process you may hurt a lot pf people, you're not going to a good place when you eventually die if you follow this path for a longer time. If you die soon you may be ok, but I wouldn't take that chance. Vampirism that doesn't give full immortality Originals style, isn't worth anything. If a terrorist can still blow you up or a vampire hunter can behead you to death, what's the point risking hell for that?
>>
>>17356666
Devil's quads of sage advice
>>
>>17356666
>implying hell exists

By historical standards, the very idea of hell is a very recent one, and there is nothing to suggest that it is anything more than a tool created by the church to make people compliant.

It's not like a vampire can't survive in this day and age without killing anyways. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would willingly let a vampire feed from them, especially after their popularization in media the last few decades.
>>
>>17356666
Eh i'd take it, being completely immortal wouldent be quite as interesting i dont think

>>17356682
>Implying there isnt hundreds of afterlifes
>>
>>17356685
It has its ups and downs.
>>
>>17356685
>>Implying there isnt hundreds of afterlifes

I was not implying that, in fact I would be more accepting of that than the way too simple answer of "heaven or hell, pick one".
>>
File: 1308876706192.gif (458KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1308876706192.gif
458KB, 500x326px
i want her to bite my dick
>>
>>17356666
I am pretty sure the anon I was talking to has left. I gave an email address. They said they were unable to continue due to security or whatever. I said they should look for permission to continue if their whole thing is to perform online reconnaissance. I'll see what comes of it.

You seem to be under the impression that this is all very real. Maybe it is, but all historical and medical evidence points to the contrary. It's still interesting to wonder and pursue regardless. At any rate, they said they make a point of being discreet and trying to tread as lightly as possible so I doubt they're all out there causing random people major harm for the hell of it.

If there is a God, what makes you think They would punish people just because these people were carriers of a disease?
>>
>>17347886
[Thing is best explained by similar thing] posts are troll posts.

Don't respond to them people.
>>
>>17356755
Anon who posted >>17356478 here. I don't know if the anon you were talking to was legit, but I'm certain there are some out there. After my encounter, I started developing the hypothesis that, whatever they are (mutation, pathogen, wtfever), they are probably symbiotic with humans rather than parasitic. I came to this conclusion just from the details of the bite. Seeing as how it stopped hurting so quickly after he bit down, how quickly it healed, and the fact that it didn't get infected, I can only assume their saliva has anesthetic, regenerative, and antiseptic properties (or if not antiseptic, then we are just naturally immune to whatever bacteria is there, suggesting lots of exposure to them to have developed immunity).

It would make sense that they would want to stay hidden, since exposure would risk either being hunted or ending up on a dissection table in some government facility. If they aren't killing anyone or causing trouble, then I don't see a problem with their existence. If they were all as chill and friendly as the one I encountered, then I wouldn't mind one bit being fed from again. Circle of life, and all.
>>
>>17356809
It's not so much that we stay hidden. We blend in. The elders don't like to venture out but they have methods of getting what they want.
>>
>>17356881
>We blend in.
And very well at that, apparently. The one I met, I doubt I could tell any difference under any other circumstances. On the off chance that you are legit and not some RPing faggot (long shot, I know, but whatever), any insight as to why I can remember the encounter? Is the hypnotism thing hard to do, and the guy just fucked up? Or are there just some people that are immune to it?
>>
The only "evidence" I can think of is Porphyria, and I'm pretty sure there are other diseases like that. Some of those afflicted would have (relatively)incredibly dense muscles and bones despite having fucked up blood and nourishment
>>
>>17356881
Are any of you scientifically trained? Have you studied your own disease? How do your superiors ensure that leading information never gets out? Are you part of the same cell that was emailing people odd surveys or was that bogus?

I find it interesting that your people will allow you to post on an anonymous website but won't let you send emails. The same risks apply on both fronts, except with emails you can at least keep track of who is saying what.

What are you hoping to get out of this experience?
>>
Fuck the Camarilla.
>>
>>17356478
This is why I bring four knives, a tactical baton, and a fucking taser every time I get out of the fucking house. This shit gave me chills damn it. If this shit's legit, then there might be more of that..guy, out there. There could be some around my fucking home. Fuck, I think I might cave in and buy that Serbu Super Shorty..
>>
I want you all to understand something important.

If you were a normal guy, with super enhanced abilities who had to drink warm, living, human blood to stay super and young..

You'd lie your damn balls off to mislead people about the facts of what you were.

"I am a vampire expert and they die in the sun. Look around, friends. None of us are vampires. These are the people we can trust."

"They sleep in coffins. Come, and we will kill one (who is totally not just some dead guy we found and threw in a graveyard to fool you)"

It's called Propaganda Fiction or Propfic and you see it everyday without knowing it.
>>
>>17357042
More weapons wouldn't have done any good, there's no way to properly describe how fucking fast he moved. The only weapon I think could work on someone or something that quick would be complete and total surprise. The whole thing had me freaked right the fuck out afterwards, but after a short while I started to think of it as more interesting than anything. If he had wanted me dead, I would have certainly been dead. But he didn't, and I'm still here. Looking at it after the fact, nothing about his friendliness seemed in any way insincere, and I'm inclined to believe they are no danger to us if we don't attempt to be a danger to them. If anything, it's just ignited an intense curiosity in me. I wish I could find him again, or even another one, just to talk to them and learn just for the sake of knowing. It's probably unlikely though, and one encounter is probably more than a majority of people get in a single lifetime, but a guy can dream.
>>
>>17357132
>I'm inclined to believe they are no danger to us if we don't attempt to be a danger to them
That seems reasonable and true..in case you see him again I hope you ask him many questions. Here's hoping he's not the only friendly neighborhood vampire out there. Five heavily armed gangs around here have really put me on edge, and something like him would freak me the fuck out, especially if he was hostile. If I do get to see one here, well I guess I'll just talk for a while before asking really personal questions
>>
>>17357132
Why not git gud, you'd be surprised what the human body is capable of with a little bit of hard work
>>
>>17357192
well, fingers crossed, at least. I'd rather stay optimistic than to get discouraged and scared.

>>17357250
>Why not git gud, you'd be surprised what the human body is capable of with a little bit of hard work
Already have, and no, I wouldn't be surprised because I'm well acquainted with what the human body is capable of with not "a little bit of hard work", but a LOT of extremely grueling hard work. I'm a martial artist, and have held my own against 3rd-4th degree black belts. My speed has always been my primary advantage, and it didn't amount to jack shit in that situation. Sometimes we just have to accept the fact that humans are far from being any kind of perfect, unbeatable apex predator. I won't act like I'm some bad-ass who's faster than anyone, but that speed was almost unreal. I've never even seen any of my teachers or fellow students come anywhere close to that. Perhaps a full fledged master, or one of those insanely bad ass monks from the far east could pull it off, but not someone who just put in "a little bit of hard work". Besides, as my teacher always said, "The best won fight is the one not fought".
>>
File: Viking of disaproval.jpg (33KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Viking of disaproval.jpg
33KB, 520x390px
>>17357393
>It was quick sempai
>it scurd me
>no hueman culd defund himslf

No, you're being a pussy, thats all this is, if they move really quickly, well guess what, thats more momentum its running into when you punch it, let alone if you have a sword on hand
>>
File: derparhar.jpg (19KB, 340x338px) Image search: [Google]
derparhar.jpg
19KB, 340x338px
>>17353320

Terrible monsters they are.
>>
>>17348773
>>17348731
And vampires aren't real. What's your point?
>>
>>17357413
K, sure buddy, act like you know a damn thing about what you're talking about. I'll bet you haven't done even a single push up in your entire life, but think you're some sort of expert from watching action movies.

>let alone if you have a sword on hand
You can NOT be fucking serious. Let me guess, you carry your 1000x folded speshul demon slaying katana between your fat rolls under your trench coat, don't you? Go back to watching anime or Supernatural or something, kid.
>>
>>17349095
Haha. You're not a vamp. There are only a few left and they all live in one house and don't even use the internet. You're a fucking poser.
>>
File: 1448322534795.png (217KB, 372x334px) Image search: [Google]
1448322534795.png
217KB, 372x334px
>>17357478
Teehee, looks like i hit a nerve

I use a wakizashi
>inb4 muh folded steel lolkatana meme
it works, its concealable, and i like it, if you dont like that kind of thing, go buy a machete, or get better at fighting, you're literally just being a pussy
>>
>>17357489
>fat autistic weeaboo telling a black belt to get better at fighting
lol ok fatty. I'm torn between being amused or just feeling sorry for you.
>>
>>17357489
>Teehee
>I use a wakizashi

Holy fuck, maximum over-cringe
>>
>>17356170

Yes.
Painful.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Fuck a demon tho. Vampire bitches are where it's at.
>>
>>17357511
>7" flat
>118kgs
>fat

>>17357518
>Japanese swords are bad meme
>>
>>17357489
is this nigger serious? this is b8, right? right?
>>
>>17357525
>>Japanese swords are bad meme
Not even a meme, it's fact. Not even going to get into the impracticality of carrying a sword in this day and age, but that leaf blade swords are objectively superior to shit-tier weeaboo blades. If you are going to be autistic enough to carry a sword, at least carry one that can efficiently stab AND slash, rather than an inferior one-trick pony.
>>
>>17357541
They arent though, the main problem with japanese swords is that if you dont hit with precision the edge will roll and your sword will break, thats why you see all these videos about how shit the katana is by people who dont know what the fuck they're talking about

also i said "if thats not your thing, go get a machete"
>>
>>17357548
>They arent though
They are. The lack of efficient stabbing alone makes that so.
>the main problem with japanese swords is that if you dont hit with precision the edge will roll and your sword will break
Thank you for detailing another point on why they are shit.
>that's why you see all these videos...
Stopping you right there, because you seem to be under the impression that I form my opinion from some videos you find on the internet. I form my opinion from weighing the pros and cons of a particular weapon. Going by most useful and versatile, it goes: leaf blade > knife > quarterstaff > every other weapon > weebshit. The leaf blade can cut just as well as any katana, plus the added bonus of being stable enough and symmetrically aligned to deliver efficient thrusts as well. Even a minuscule amount of weapons knowledge is enough to know that you are the one here who doesn't know what they talk about.

>also i said "if thats not your thing, go get a machete"

Machetes are tools. They weren't even designed with combat in mind. Besides that, still not as versatile since all they do is chop, and nothing else. Just stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
File: Kek.jpg (29KB, 348x321px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
29KB, 348x321px
>>17357600
>I have a bias towards a particular kind of weapon: the post

cool mate, opinion discarded because false
>>
>>17357610
>weeaboo katana worshipper accusing someone else of being biased towards a particular weapon

The irony is both hilarious and sad at the same time. You're free to believe whatever you want, but that doesn't make it any less false. Maybe one day you'll learn that real life isn't anything like the chinese cartoons you like to fap to. I won't hold my breath, though.
>>
File: 40keks.gif (729KB, 716x620px) Image search: [Google]
40keks.gif
729KB, 716x620px
>>17357633
Hey man, im not saying katana a shit, go buy good sword

i dont think any weapon is inherently superior, im of the opinion its down to the wielder, and preference, and hell i dont even use a katana, technically speaking

>Shortsword = longsword

>Defending this statement
>>
>>17357646
>backpedaling this hard

>>Shortsword = longsword
>>Defending this statement
Now you're just putting words in my mouth. SO SORRY for not giving enough of a shit about your retarded weebswords to bother differentiating. For the record though, long vs short is entirely dependent on circumstance.

>i don't think any weapon is inherently superior
Then you obviously don't know much about weapons. Let me put this in simpler terms. You have weapon A and weapon B. Weapon A can do one thing well, and that's it. Weapon B can do that same thing just as well, and then some. Therefore, weapon B is inherently superior. I don't know how to simplify this any more for you. It isn't even a matter of opinion, it's a matter of functionality.
>>
>>17357646
>>17357689

KROD SAY BEST WEPON BE SURPRISE!!!
>>
>>17357689
looks like the euroboo is mad

there is no backpedaling mate, just me mocking your opinion, for the same reason you mock people who dont hate katanas

">weeaboo katana worshipper accusing someone else of being biased towards a particular weapon

The irony is both hilarious and sad at the same time"

Who's changing their argument again~?
>>
wtf happened in this thread? It started off about vampires and somehow devolved into a /k/-tier argument
>>17357702
with a subtle dash of /tg/

...w/e, I can dig it.
>>
File: TBD.jpg (20KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
TBD.jpg
20KB, 349x642px
>>17357709
You wish I was mad. If anything, I just find it sad that someone can be so window licking retarded. Do you even know the difference between fact and opinion? Because it's a FACT that leaf blades can both slash and stab while katanas are only good for slashing. There's no opinion involved there.

>for the same reason you mock people who dont hate katanas
Nice try twisting words around. I mocked you because you are an uneducated faggot who thinks they know it all.

>Who's changing their argument again
Not me. Unlike you, I've been consistent. But go ahead, keep getting assblasted that you've been called out as the delusional, ignorant child that you are. I'm done wasting time trying to educate an autist. I suggest you actually put some time and effort into studying something you're interested in, maybe get some actual training, instead of just pretending on the internet that you know anything. Good luck with that, btw.
>>
File: 1454950559623.jpg (91KB, 1146x718px) Image search: [Google]
1454950559623.jpg
91KB, 1146x718px
>>17357768
>i-im not mad guys
>>
>>17357837
dude you got rekt get the fuck over it. go back to /a/ with the other autists, you already derailed the thread spectacularly. besides, arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded
>>
>>17357875
Just let it die, man. Thread's dead thanks to mr internet tough guy. saged
>>
>>17357875
That was a different person m8

i stopped replying, i felt bad :^)
>>
>>17357881
You should feel bad you cockmongling faggot. That was the anon that actually had an encounter relevant to the thread, and you shat the whole thing up arguing about your stupid fucking sword. take your precious hakisaki sword and commit sudoku
>>
>>17357900
Please show me where on the mannequin the bad man touched you
>>
>>17356622

Vampire tears. Lmao.
>>
>>17356924
The young ones can fuck up the mind control.
>>
>>17356755
>just because these people were carriers of a disease
>>17356809
>mutation, pathogen,

But that's not it. Apart from the spiritual vampires who are not more than a reincarnation based philosophy, most have described the origin to be a black magic ritual, or something from a very old magic tradition. It's still all from the darker side.
>>
File: b939acce1c37.jpg (78KB, 1267x717px) Image search: [Google]
b939acce1c37.jpg
78KB, 1267x717px
This one guy who pretends to be a vampire is in almost every thread with the same story. Why would a vampire write the same shit in every vamp thread?
>>
>>17356965

Adding the "reasonable" info gained from multiple sources, it's my view that there are different kinds of vampirism. Those in this thread are not immune to physical damage and they may really have been, like someone said "killed in large numbers during WW2."

The real oldies of vampirism are not like this. They have an occult protection of some sort, making their cells immune to harm. They could be effected by malicious spells but still not killed by it. Anything cast at them would wear off. From a universal standpoint, they are allowed to live on, because a long life like this will be full of suffering. They will simply pay back for any sins they commit, because they live long enough to actually do that.

These have been there way before this civilazation so it's likely they have a foot in all the ruling groups that exist today. They are part of the "illuminati", and control many things. That is why they can't be uncovered. Notice how the illuminati wants to preserve the human race, yet they do not confess to any specific religion or ideology. If humans are food, of course you need to preserve them.
>>
>>17360038
hes a meme vampire
>>
>>17357900
>>17357922
>>17360044
>>17360055

So many dubs here..
>>
>>17360044
Why does it have to be related to black magic for you, and not be some sort of disease? A disease seems far more likely. There are many exotic organisms that live solely off of blood; there are organisms that can have their physiology drastically altered by certain viruses. The species of fungi that infect ants comes to mind. Who's to say that a pathogen that grants humans enhanced speed, longevity and strength at the expense of making them totally reliant on hemoglobin(?) is totally impossible in a world where diseases such as the one described have already been quantified and observed?

You're introducing another completely 'out there' variable with black magic. Another variable for which there is no real evidence. Sure, some people here claim that magic can induce altered mental states for them - but you're talking about actual protection from harm using the dark arts. The burden of proof is on you in that respect, and so far there has been nothing to indicate that black magic produces verifiable external results. There's been plenty of people who have tired; most recently, the child soldiers in North Africa who were given fetishes because their superiors told them these items would protect them from all harm. We saw that it didn't work. Spells have never been shown to work in that way.
>>
>>17360044
In terms of your 'Illuminati' point - for vampires to even exist - you would have to be right. Although, they are more likely to be part of a deeply hidden social group which is entirely of their own making, with no outsiders the wiser.

If you're willing to maintain total secrecy, and have the resources to do it, you could potentially hide anything for any amount of time. We live in an age so inundated with different sorts of information that it has inured us to the simply fact that - if someone wants to keep their mouth shut, and everyone that is part of their sect does the same - there is no real way of finding them out. Particularly if, in the case of vampires, the very existence of the social group is denied or derided.

The Mafia would stand to benefit greatly if nobody was aware they even existed. We only discovered the Mafia because of the harm that they did. It gave those early authorities a lead. If you do no harm, then there is no lead. There is no leak. So this whole 'little drink' mentality makes sense in that respect.
>>
>>17360130
>Why does it have to be related to black magic for you, and not be some sort of disease?
>>17360130
>You're introducing another completely 'out there' variable with black magic. Another variable for which there is no real evidence. Sure, some people here claim that magic can induce altered mental states for them - but you're talking about actual protection from harm using the dark arts. The burden of proof is on you in that respect, and so far there has been nothing to indicate that black magic produces verifiable external results.

I have had signigicant results myself, that is why I can make that claim. Of course occult protection of this kind is of a non-manifesting kind. It cannot be tested, because the protection works by external means used to block harm. It won't work like if you aim a gun at them and pull the trigger, and you expect no harm. There simply would not be anyone doing that, because all such danger is removed way before the situation can form. It cannot be tested, because the function of it itself can only be proven by no danger ocurring.

It's like the argument that armed citizens have never stopped a mass shooting. No of course not. If the gunman shoots 2 people then gets shot by an armed bystander, it is not counted as a "mass shooting." If the gunman shoots 4 people - the minimum count for a mass shooting - and is then shot by a bystander, the event is labeled a successful mass shooting and is not considered to have been stopped. It's a kind of logic that only proves what you want to prove, so it is useless to talk about like this.
>>
>>17360130

What results did I have, you may ask?

Like I already described, the fact that I am alive if not a proof that I cannot be harmed. An argument like that would only be disproven by an actual accident or incident of some kind, and who would want to test something like this? Immortality cannot be tested, every time the person survived some hard test, it could be explained away because he survived. The kind of test needed for anyone to believe in it, would be highly unethical and could not be used in scientific research. So there is no way to prove that these things exist.

I have however been able to instantly fix a physical ailment with the use of said magic. A certain muscle-ligament problem that had not been cured over many years and many sessions with physicians and much time spent at the gym. Once I figured this out, I did the fix in the evening and the pain was gone next morning, and a feeling of strength has been consistant ever since. This means to says physical enhancement by magic does exist.
>>
>>17356544
Live in peace with nature. Could think of it as immortals won't experience new lifetimes and other worlds.
>>
>>17357466
We are real.
>>
test
>>
>>17360038
Maybe because it's real.
>>
>>17360279
>>17360312
OK, but that still doesn't answer why vampires must necessarily be a product of magic and not a disease of some kind.

You've presented me with something that can neither be proven nor disproven. Say that you were to give me with a tome, and within this tome was a certain ritual that, when properly performed, rendered me invincible on the first Tuesday of each month - provided I did not purposefully try and harm myself or purposefully seek out harm. Now, I might go through my entire life never having experienced any injury on the first Tuesday of each month, but how could we be sure this was the result of the ritual? Alternatively, if the ritual didn't work and I happened to break my leg on one of these Tuesdays, you could always claim that I had either performed some part of the spell incorrectly or that I simply didn't possess sufficient concentration. There always seems to be some clause that enables people to continue to believe in the spell's possibility whether or not it actually works.

>I have however been able to instantly fix a physical ailment with the use of said magic.
I once had a wart that was so bad that it spread underneath the cuticle of my thumb and the whole area became infected. I had this wart for years and nothing would make it go away. I was seriously worried about the new infection, and my doctor's inability to take care of the situation permanently. One night, when I was very drunk, I began compulsively rubbing random ointments from my medicine cabinet into the affected area. The next morning, the wart was gone for good. The body does strange things when it comes to injury for any number of reasons. There's no way you could be certain that your ligament issue was cleared up as a result of magic and not something else.

As for you questioning whether or not scientists would ethically study the effects of magic? We live in a world where vivisection is permitted, and the US government funded major research into ESP.
>>
File: a7063bc9dd826c7.jpg (77KB, 1236x704px) Image search: [Google]
a7063bc9dd826c7.jpg
77KB, 1236x704px
>>17360461
I'm sure a vampire has nothing better to do than reply to /x/ threads every day for weeks and share vampire secrets with people for free.
>>
>>17360622
That's how they get willing cattle. Not just /x/, but other sites too.
>>
>>17360622

I don't think you realize how long 'forever' is.
>>
File: 80773859.jpg (11KB, 326x424px) Image search: [Google]
80773859.jpg
11KB, 326x424px
>>17360670
No. They refuse all contact, they just brag about totally being vampires but they wont turn anyone or meet them. I mean, it happened in this thread too. It always does.

>>17360671
So vampires use their immortality to shitpost on the slowest board, to say the same shit over and over again?
>>
>>17347884
From natural decaying processes.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/0300164815
I still have to buy this book.
>>
>>17360685
Didn't know that. I usually steer clear from vampire, werebeast, tulpa, skinwalker, dogman...threads, but I have a reputation to keep
>>
>>17360685
>>17360622
Who the fuck is this girl ?
>>
>>17360722
Fatvampire
>>
The source from what I'm typing is some random book. You can piece this information from several sources; I don't want to spam said book or spoonfeed. Long post is long.

The image of the modern vampire comes mostly from the sources listed by >>17347886. Add Bela Lugosi and you are set.

Now some annoying, unavoidable basics. We're on /x/, right? Please bear with it.
Most things (demons are a remarkable exception) exist at the same time in five "levels": physical, etheric, astral, mental, and spiritual. There are not exactly like other dimensions from science fiction; they coexist at the same space.

When a person dies, the physical body starts to decay. That is the first death. Then, the etheric body starts to decay, because it relies in structures in the physical body to keep its integrity; this is important for the vampire. This etheric body unraveling is called second death, and it takes something to several days to several weeks, depending from the integrity of the physical and etheric bodies. Normally, during this process the "soul" (with this I mean the body at the other levels) is not "awake". Further steps are not relevant to vampires.

A vampire is akin to some kinds of ghosts. It is the etheric body remains of a formerly living person, that for reasons stayed conscious after the first death, and tries to avoid the second death by taking etheric energy from where it is available--yes, >>17348731, they do "eat" feces, these are a source of low level etheric energy, but the vampire needs more--and more is best taken from other living humans.

The vampire attacks on the etheric body of the living produces symptoms very similar from anemia--this is part of where the bloodsucking folklore came.

Post is too long and it will be split.
>>
>>17360792
For a vampire to keep existing, the physical body must be able to sustain some crucial etheric functions. This used to be done artificially in ancient Egypt.

Simple procedures can keep the etheric body alive for a while. Ritual feeding of specially crafted meals to the body is good enough. though avoiding the second death for more time becomes ever more demanding. The pharaohs had some religious functions to fullfill after they died, and so their second death was initially avoided for a while. There was also some degree of preservation that was intended to avoid reincarnation for as long as possible.

Modern interring procedures in the US avoid the possibility of vampires existing. The etheric remnant needs to be near the victims to attack, and it also needs to return to its physical remains, something that can't be done because first embalming renders these etheric functions inoperative, and the iron-containg sealing in coffins made impossible for the vampire to leave (for reference, sunlight and running water also disrupt etheric patterns, another source for the folklore). Even in other countries, naturally well preserved bodies give at most a one year life span for a vampire. All of this, of course, if it is an accidental vampire--some martial arts and ritual magic practices strengthen the etheric structures in the body and may lead to this condition.

But then there is the situation where what's needed to create a vampire is made on purpose. Like I said before, this was made in ancient Egypt. The procedure is called by magic practicioners an "etheric revenant". The physical body must be intact for any of these, natural or otherwise, to work. Disinterring, headcutting and burning are very effective ways to start the second death, and yes, they solve the problem.

Questions?
>>
>>17349606
Parapsychology studies some supernatural processes using the scientific method. With time, this will open way to study of other magic processes, but for now, more research is needed.
>>
>>17356127
>no more pain
You really shouldn't have used this very image to illustrate your point.
>>
>>17356424
Life of everyone bound to die is "in danger".
Please elaborate on how "in danger" works.
>>
File: 1454963799591.jpg (71KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1454963799591.jpg
71KB, 500x341px
being a vampire would be fucking boring and stupid too

you have to wake up, clean your house, get dressed, brush your teeth, piss out blood or whatever, take out the trash
>>
>>17356452
I'm not the self-proclaimed vampire posting here, but can you imagine what power hungry bastards would do to get eternal life?
>>
>>17360794

If this is a kind of vampirism that means there exist a 3rd physical kind, even less effective than the common one.

Old vampirism (35 000 years old, full immortality, blood type dependent)

New vampirism (4 000 years old, physical enhancement but still mortal)

Shit tier vampirism (gives a little longer life but no further benefits)
>>
>>17356809
I should point that mosquitoes also have anaesthetic bites, and they are parasites.
>>
>>17347834
/x/, I am the vampire that was here earlier. Vampirism has had nothing to do with black magic for centuries. The original ritual did, but that was 4,000 years ago.
>>
>>17360826
Close. You have it right with "new vampirism" 4,000 years ago. There was none before that. And I suppose we are "mortal" because we can be killed but we don't age.
>>
>>17360913
MAKE US VAMPIRES TOO OR SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGEEEEEEEEEER
>>
>>17360934
Funny but it doesn't work like that. Times have changed.
>>
File: nskkhcYngN1tsn8syo1_540.jpg (111KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nskkhcYngN1tsn8syo1_540.jpg
111KB, 540x540px
>>17360955
If being a vampire means sitting all day on 4chan and posting shit, then why become one in the first place? Seems boring and depressing. Plus, your soul is damned to hell.
>>
>>17360964
We don't consider ourselves damned. And I am not here all day. Occasionally my elders get curious and ask me to come on here and post. There is no evil intent involved.
>>
>>17360955
Give us clues to find you
>>
File: suew.jpg (26KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
suew.jpg
26KB, 265x370px
>>17360969
>undead parasitic predator
>not damned to hell
>>
>>17360974
I can't get any more specific than this but I feel comfortable saying I'm in Chicago. The elders saw me post this and were not angry and seemed comfortable. Not exactly pleased though.
>>
>>17360976
Ahh child, it's not like that.
>>
>>17360980
>the elders saw me post this

now the vampiric elders are reading /x/ too

LOOOOOOOOL
>>
>>17360980
There are Vamps in Washington state ?
>>
>>17360984
It is funny. They will ask to see my posts from my laptop and some look on their own when I'm not around.
>>
File: giphy.gif (180KB, 956x682px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
180KB, 956x682px
>>17360982
not? so you are warm, lovely and fluffy? not undead cursed predators? owww <3 #vampiresforchrist #vampirebutpure
>>
>>17360991
I have met a few.
>>
File: no,.jpg (29KB, 652x548px) Image search: [Google]
no,.jpg
29KB, 652x548px
There is no reason to not post pictures of your teeth for example. It wouldn't exactly prove that you are a vampire, because you could be a random goth kid or wear fake teeth, right?

Posting pictures of your teeth would never be proof of you actually being a vampire so it wouldn't be a risk, yet you refuse to post pictures. Why? There's tons of fangs on the Internet.
>>
>>17347834

Vampirism is called Narcissistic Personality Disorder these days.
>>
>>17360994
It's a relatively graceful existence. I have some stature but I am not at the highest level. I consort with elders and other powerful vampires and I do live at the central abode
.>>17361000
If you were responding to me I will not post pictures.
>>
>>17361043
Ok, but what is stopping you from showing your teeth? How is talking in great detail about vampire do's and don'ts and secret totally okay, but showing teeth is not?

Maybe because It blow the cover of your roleplay?

Showing a screen of teeth isn't confirming vampires are real. So it's not a risk.
>>
>>17361049
No sir. I have been told not to post any images. I have already overstepped my boundaries here so I need to show some restraint.
>>
>>17347834
No idea if they exist.

Because they would have been hunted down less than a hundred years ago, and probably have no idea what would happen if they revealed themselves?

Anyway, I kind of want to be one. Immortality and all that.
>>
>>17361331
It is a great gift, but with it comes many obstacles.
>>
[spoiler]I wonder how vampire flesh tastes like? I'm getting curious now.[/spoiler]
>>
Hey vampire dude - a few questions:
- what is the origin of your species?
- can you go outside during the day?
- do you eat normal food, or just blood?
- any cool powers? (turning into a bat, etc)
- how many of you are there?
>>
>>17362263
Turning into a bat? Nonsense. Origin is a black magic ritual performed by a powerful warlock at Stonehenge 4,000 years ago.
>>
>>17360794
So does the vampire work in a purely etheric state or does it reanimate its body and walk about? How far away can it be from its body? How does it feed off of other sources exactly? What is its level of awareness? Does it know what it is and what it is doing? Does it retain memories from its corporeal life? Why, if the vampire is purely etheric, would something like a coffin, gilded with iron, trap it?
>>
>>17360969
At least provide some clues or give some leading information if you're going to post. Otherwise, this thread will be just the same as every other 'vampire' thread.

If you're looking to recruit, but can't go beyond posting here anonymously, provide some sort of test so that those who want to know more, and have the necessary faculties, can know more. If you're not looking to recruit, provide us with clues anyway because it would be majorly interesting to be able to work out whether or not your kind really exists despite all evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>17363089
Vampires are not purely etheric. That person was basically insane. We are physical beings who look human and are able to blend in. There is no astral projection nonsense or shapeshifting or any of that shit.
>>
>>17363101
We are not looking to recruit. What kind of clues are you talking about? Clues to where we are? We need to remain hidden obviously.
>>
>>17363122
I can sort of tell that you're a role-player. Want to know why? It's a process of elimination.

A vampire, if they somehow existed, would only come to this site for one of three reasons: like anyone, they might just like using the site from time to time; or they're doing some form of anthropological reconnaissance to see how the other side has been developing; or they're looking to recruit. The first two options can be discounted in this case because you've already claimed that you're a vampire - something a vampire would have no reason to do if they were just here for fun or research. The final option, recruitment, only makes sense in a certain context. A vampire isn't going to use the internet to contact potentials by just advertising their existence and offering a few useless bits of info. In all likelihood, if a vampire was going to use the internet to recruit remarkable individuals, they would use something akin to the cicada puzzle. It's secure enough to weed out 99.9% of the candidates and the 0.1% you're left with are too far gone, and have to much to gain, to reveal anything. Besides, you could always scrub them, and all the traces of the hidden latter stages of the exam, out - if there was a leak. That's the only way I could 'reasonably' envisage this sort of thing working. But this is all just theory.

You might be a vampire, but so far it seems far more likely that you're playing pretend. Offering clues or leading bits of information wouldn't blow your cover any more than you already have by using the internet. Particularly if these clues or bits of information required effort and imagination to interpret and follow up as most every anon here simply wouldn't bother.
>>
>>17363156
Stopped reading after the first sentence. Think I'm a roleplayer if you want. It means nothing to me.
>>
>>17363169
It's hard not to when you haven't said why you're here or given any history. If you're here because your elders want data, why reveal that you're a vampire in the first place?
>>
>>17363195
The elders are curious and since the vampire myth is so well known they had no problem with me declaring it. In fact, they wanted me to announce it in case the populace had questions. There is so much bullshit out there (changing into a bat, etc.) they wanted to put some of it to rest.
>>
>>17363204
You mentioned Stonehenge? What is the connection between Stonehenge, vampires and 2000BC? I don’t think I’ve ever read of the three being related.
>>
>>17363238
None of the First Brood still exist so the connection to Stonehenge is unclear other than it being a very spiritual and mythic place. Not much is known about the warlock who conducted the ritual. It is said he was destroyed soon after but not before turning several people. The fact that it was 2000BC has no significance? Why are you trying to make a connection? That's how it happened.
>>
>>17363243
Why are new vampires created? Is it a process or is it done entirely at random?
>>
>>17363248
Within my coterie we do not create new ones. I have only ever turned one person and that was a friend who would have died otherwise. The risk is to great. A newly turned vampire is much more high maintenance than an experienced one. The danger of exposure is much more high.
>>
>>17363255
How are you organised?
>>
>>17363258
Yo, I will do you a favor and check him.
>>17363255
Mr. Vamp, how do you deal with the bloodlust?
>>
>>17363258
There is a hierarchy, and it is mostly due to age. I am one of the youngest in my coterie. Great wealth has been accumulated by the elders so no one has to have a job. We all have condominiums in the same building. The leaders are an oligarchy of elders with no one supreme ruler. I am young but respected and considered not to be trifled with because of my maker and the things I have done.
>>17363266
The older and stronger you get the easier it is. We don't murder. We take the "little drink" which is basically a harmless makeout session for me. I know it sounds funny but that's what it boils down to.
>>
>>17363287
Good luck with your RP, just try to make it a bit more authentic next time.

>>17363258
He is a fake.
Raven out ^_^
>>
>>17363300
I don't care if you believe me. But it's authentic as fuck.
>>
>>17363266
>I will do you a favor and check him.
What does that mean? Who are you?

>>17363318
For sects that do make new vampires, what is their selection process? Care to put in a good word for me?
>>
Yo. Where Simon Belmont at?
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>17363318
>>
>>17363341
I only can tell you that all vampires need to be physically beautiful. I don't really communicate with other sects very often and I don't know of any that actively seek to make new vampires on a regular basis. It's too risky nowadays.
>>
>>17363350
>physically beautiful
I'm pretty hot. Why did you come to 4chan of all places, and not some other paranormal website?
>>
>>17363356
Because I heard about 4chan. What are some other ones? And how hot are you? I do consort with humans on occasion.
>>
>>17363362
>What are some other ones?
ATS
And how hot are you?
a solid nine
>>
>>17363372
ATS is a website? Even without employing any mind tactics I am considered mesmerizing.
>>
>>17363384
It stand for above top secret lol

>Even without employing any mind tactics I am considered mesmerizing.
I was answering your question and forgot to greentext.
>>
>>17363362
vampires dont consort with humans.. vampires are undead beasts with the facade of humanity and beauty

go read twilight if you want to be a sparkly seductress or playboy who just happens to suck blood but is totally misunderstood and not an undead monster at all
>>
>>17363400
Wrong.
>>17363394
Forgive me. I'm 99. So what are some other paranormal sights?
>>
>>17363404
you have any proof that im wrong or youre right?
>>
>>17363420
Don't believe me if that's your wont. Do you have any proof that you're right?
>>
>>17363427
i do come meet me in hamburg germany if you want proof
>>
>>17363429
What's your address?
>>
holy shit, you're all underage or mentally underage.
crickey
>>
>>17363435
/x/ always devolves into RP over this shit because it's so easy. Nobody's going to come here and say 'I am a goatman, AMA'.
>>
>>17363433
i will wont give you my home address kid you think im crazy?

Hamburg Central Railway Station
Hamburg Hauptbahnhof

meet me when you can be there?
>>
>>17363544
You think I'm crazy pops? Not walking into a trap. Why don't you bring the proof to Chicago and meet me? Union Station or Daley Plaza if it's at night.
>>
>>17363568
>>17363544
I'll bring the stakes and hammers :^)
>>
>>17363568
i dont have the money to go to chicago

but ok then coward
>>
>>17363628
Yeah right. Pussy.
>>
>>17363642
i invited you to hamburg bitch but you wont come cause excuses
>>
>>17347834
If there where vampires I would have encountered one already. Sense i see no people with supernatural powers avoiding sunlight who are weak to blessed silver. I'd say its safe to assume they don't exist and anyone claming otherwise is a autismo roleplaying.
>>
>>17363661
Isn't your "claim" of no money also an excuse?
>>
>>17360976
Technically speaking all animals on Earth are direct or indirect parasites of plants. Animals lack the ability to produce many substances essencial to their metabolism, which are taken from plants.
>>
>>17363661
I do have access to a private jet. I can be in Hamburg in about 9 hours. Tell me what you look like and exactly where you'll be standing
>>
>>17363116
I'm not talking about bloodsucking vampires, which I'm not saying do not exist. I am talking about etheric remnants of formerly living humans, that feed on etheric energy of living ones to avoid the second death.
>>17363089
>does the vampire work in a purely etheric state or does it reanimate its body and walk about?
There is the etheric part that goes out of the body to prey. However, certain etheric functions are performed by the physical body; if it is destroyed, the second death (the etheric death) occurs. The physical body is not reanimated.
How far away can it be from its body?
Not very far; the etheric vampire needs to come back inside his body every night. Some natural obstacles (see below) can also stop him.
>What is its level of awareness?
I don't know about the awareness level; it can be quite high since a lot (all?) memory is stored in levels above the etheric. Mileage on this probably varies. Accidental vampires might be dumber than intentional ones.
>Does it know what it is and what it is doing? Does it retain memories from its corporeal life?
Who knows. Here, again, an artificial one may retain more memory, and a natural one attack living humans out of pure instinct.
>Why, if the vampire is purely etheric, would something like a coffin, gilded with iron, trap it?
Certain things disrupt (think like acid) etheric patterns. Running water and iron among them. I hate to say this because it will sound dumb, but yes, garlic too--specifically the allicin it contains.
And there is some physical body elements that need to be preserved to avoid etheric death. That was what old Egyptian embalming was aimed to.

My apologies for the delayed answer, I had a bronchitis crisis and I went to an hospital; I just arrived at home and I'm fine now.
>>
I'd like to ask to the resident elder vampires of /x/ if they have any information on some Middle Age maps, that were assembled from older sources, that show the form of Antarctica like it was *before it was covered ice*. Who made these older, original maps of Antarctica?
>>
File: mark.jpg (127KB, 967x889px) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
127KB, 967x889px
>>17363704
i marked it, its the entrance of the central railway station, I will be waiting there but theres a different timezone in europe so what about daylight huh? or are you one of those epic twilight vampires who dont mind sunrise?

i have long brown hair and im about 5'7 but if i stand there youll see me anyways

but you know that i wont move out of my house if i dont have prove that youre really in hamburg you know? i wont get trolled
>>
>>17360909
any information or hints about said ritual?
>>
fuck it, let's grab the reigns of power.
>>
>>17363729
our give it a shot,because fucking bored.
>>
File: 1.jpg (21KB, 295x384px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21KB, 295x384px
>>17363722
If you are writing about the Piri Reis maps, the evidence pointing to similarities with Antarctica is unconclusive .Anyway, I was born too late after the Middle Ages.

>>17363704
You better don't do anything
>>
>>17363738
shut the fuck up before i slap your face
>>
File: 2.jpg (64KB, 633x476px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
64KB, 633x476px
>>17363740
Please respect our hierarchy or I'll be at Hamburg too.
>>
File: ec14.jpg (91KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
ec14.jpg
91KB, 443x500px
>>17363740
>>17363753
You really shouldn't disrespect our elders like that... I know you think he's joking, but you're playing with fire here... I learned the hard way.
>>
>>17363753
come to hamburg and meet my fist
>>
File: 3.jpg (88KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
88KB, 768x432px
>>17363760
Pretty poor metaphor since bare hands are ,alas, inefficient in this respect.
Hope you like stakes.

>>17363757
Thanks. It's sometimes hard to enforce politeness.
>>
>>17363767
good then i will slap you in the face with your dads dildo

prefer that?
>>
>>17363726
It's been lost over the centuries.
>>17363725
Heading to O'Hare right now. See you soon.
>>
>>17363791
this is not how its gonna work, i wont get out for nothing, if you dont post a picture of the airport or something when you land and with your thumb or some sort of proof i wont get out
>>
>>17363791
that's a terrible shame. I was pondering achieving immortality (being invulnerable to old age or diseases) for a long time now, yet I haven't reached any clues on how to obtain such state. I Imagine this would require tremendous amounts of energy/power to override your body's natural cell death mechanisms without the downside of cancer growth. Any insights on that matter possibly?
>>
>>17363795
Dude, you're the one who told him to come to fucking Germany for some kind of "proof" you're supposed to provide. Just go to the station, princess.
>>
>>17363806
and then wait for nothing because the "vampire" is just some bored kid roleplaying on x

and i stand there in the middle of the dark morning in the cold for free

nope
>>
File: riddickulous.jpg (86KB, 450x342px) Image search: [Google]
riddickulous.jpg
86KB, 450x342px
>>17363810
man the fuck up, is standing in the cold for a few hours that hard for you? You could be wasting a great opportunity because of your laziness.
>>
>>17363817
>implying you're not that guy samefagging

screw you, loser
>>
>>17363810
Have fun in your parents' basement then.
>>
File: 1445271975528.png (222KB, 1000x924px) Image search: [Google]
1445271975528.png
222KB, 1000x924px
>>17363823
>has a privatjet and flies all over the planet, but refuses to post a proof picture that he/she arrived in Hamburg

hmm yes
>>
>>17363820
Not the same guy but hey you've got it all figured out.
>>
>>17363830
i do, loser
>>
let's just wait and see what happens, shall we?
>>
>>17363709
Where are you getting this information from? It doesn't sound quite like the revenants or bloodsuckers of Balkan folklore that I've read about, although there are a number of similarities. Sorry to hear about your bronchitis.
>>
>>17363833
this whole thing is obviously fake and a ruse

you really think someone takes a privatjet to hamburg and then comes to the place? what then? its in the middle of the city? shake hands?

i know vampires are not sex perverts and anyone who says so is a fake
>>
>>17363836
From this book:
https://a.pomf.cat/ccqrrm.zip
>>
>>17363844
Thank you, I'll take a look.
>>
>>17363839
I'm also sceptic, but there are only 2 possible outcomes:
Nothing happens OR someone posts pic from Hamburg as a proof they arrived there.

Then this guy: >>17363725
can go and meet said person, who might turn out the one that claims to be a vampire, OR some troll from Hamburg who also browsed /x/

let's just relax and wait for the outcome
>>
>>17363857
you know what would have happened if that person was legit? 1) they would have asked me to provide proof that im in hamburg myself, so they arent wasting their time flying all over the planet 2) they would maybe ask for skype, mail, or anything to clarify the further steps instead of shitposting in this thread

dont get your hopes up
>>
>>17363861
I'm not, I'm just bored

Also, that kind of verification might still happen. If that person was legit, what's the harm in flying anywhere on the planet if you have tremendous wealth and unlimited lifespan at your disposal?
>>
>>17363876
well the vampire roleplayer act paranoid as hell and refuse to provide any proof or contact people privately

so them suddenly flying over the planet to a potential hunter nest or a trap just makes no sense
>>
>>17363878
That's a good point, but I don't believe that there are any organized vampire hunting groups. Or maybe he is confident enough that he can deal with any possible troublemakers with ease.

Sharing somewhat sensitive informations is more dangerous than arriving somewhere anonymously.
>>
>>17363876
Hypothetically, vampires would travel first class via commercial airlines if they were to travel at all. Do you have any idea how conspicuous a private jet is? How few people possess them - let alone are able to get to them at a moment's notice? The airspace violations alone would trigger major alarm bells. And then what? You have the very real possibility of being imprisoned/discovered. Even if they did have clearance somehow (which just makes their discovery more likely as this means they have to interact with government officials and relay their reasons for flying) the paper work takes a solid week or more to be approved. Celebrities and state leaders don't just fly around on a whim; this sort of thing has to be planned out weeks in advance - especially if it's via a private aircraft.
>>
>>17363906
yeah its a roleplaying act
>>
>>17363800

It can be done. It can even be done with no need for blood. These vamps here are not aware of it, but the method already exist. It will not be taught, only passed on personally by those initiated and then you have to reverse engineer it yourself if you want to use it.

anon from >>17360312

Also, thread is going down so make a new one if you want to continue this.
>>
>>17364168
Are you referring to alchemy? "Once proven worthy a master will appear and find the student (not the other way around)"? the creation of a philosopher's stone? You sound like you might have some knowledge on the matter, would you like to share it?

It's late in my time zone, so I'm going to sleep, if the thread survives I'll be back in about 7h from now.
>>
>>17363861
I'm back. That other guy was fake. I never intended on flying to fucking Hamburg. I'm sure it's nice but ridiculous to fly for proof of something I already have proof of.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.