[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any x evidence out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: i-want-to-believe.jpg (292KB, 1477x2067px) Image search: [Google]
i-want-to-believe.jpg
292KB, 1477x2067px
Is there any documented legitimate evidence of a paranormal event actually happening? I have looked but am unable to find anything.
>>
"Prove [ topic ] is real" threads are troll threads made to cause pointless unending arguments and nothing more.
>>
>>17347008
I'm not trying to troll anyone. I just think it would be great to see some legitimate evidence regarding a paranormal event.
>>
>>17347478
You seem like a huge faggot, were you aware of the central role of ritual homo-erotic exchange in the practice & progeny of the ancient mystery schools?
>>
i wouldnt exactly call it "evidence."
but i can explain a few things.
i operate a few interests in my mental facilities, and play a part while living my life.
what i do is basically follow the plot of my life, and play the parts of characters that i have viewed or invent for myself.
when i die as one of these, i live through their life after mine, then return.
doing this as different characters, or imagining i have already done so, allows me, currently, to view the reality i am in in the framework which i have created for my self.
i do this, because i can.
every life works, because after their life, you return.
framing my perception through these perceptions, allows me unlimited psychic potential.
>>
>>17346911

The Battle of Los Angeles

Rendlesham Forest UFO Incident

>REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17347525
in other words,
one of the alien races will give us the potential to create a new reality.
1:you can create your next reality, through choosing.
2:you just have to die.
>>
>>17347561
remembering those two things is way better than what i originally did to make you guys think.
>>
>>17347572
whoops did i actually say that.
>>
>>17346911
Well hope this helps: https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%202%20of%2016/view
>>
>>17347561

That's an interesting proposition.
>>
>>17346911
Lots of evindence.

BUT NO PROOF.
>>
>>17346911
If it were proven to have happened than it would be paranormal anymore, eh?

But, in short, no. There is 'evidence', but nothing concrete.
>>
Hopkinsville Goblins and Jersey Devils
>>
>>17346911
The truth is out there son.
>>
>>17346911
The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel, plus every other book by him.
>>
>>17346911
there are a couple of things

a "mass hallucination" in russia where a bunch of people saw a "angel" in the sky. images at the time show nothing in the air but people reported seeing lights in the sky. its a shared experience that wasnt really happening like people having the same dream

mass disappearances in modern history not ancient shit. no explanation there are a few even a case in america. whole town seems to have just up and left one night

while these 2 examples may not seem to be paranormal standard explanations fall a bit short of being satisfying
>>
>>17346911
>Blue Bird Airforce Base, South West Idaho, July 19th 1967
>Colonel Robert Stern is found in a ventilation pipe
>He could not remember a thing
>Moment later he fell into a coma
>He is the sixth person from the airforce base since 1963 to have lost his mind
>Flying Saucer Restaurant, desert of South West Idaho, 20th July 1967
>The restaurant is lit up by two lightbowls flying at about 300 metres, they separate into 4 lightbowls in the shape of a Y everyone in the restaurant knows what this means
>The Yellow Base
>The Yellow Base is thought to be the place where the wreckage, all UFO crashes are stored
>South West Idaho, July 21st 1967
>Colonel Robert Stern awakes from his coma
>His first words are
>"They're already here and they've been here for a long time and I have seen them"
>The Blue Bird Airforce Base reports that Colonel Robert Stern has been taking to a high security institution where he is to remain for the rest of his life
>>
>>17347530
This
>>
>>17346911
Maybe you don't understand what constitutes real evidence so you should just try and find some aliens and speak to them and stop wasting our time
>>
>>17346911
US and UK airforce disclosure projects have admitted 5% of UFO sightings cannot be attributed to any known phenomenon

The patterson-gimli film has stood up to decades of examination (Bigfoot video)
>>
>>17346911
> I have looked but am unable to find anything.
You haven't looked well then. It's everywhere. including youtube. Look up young dinosaurs.
>>
I've tried but I can't dismiss this shit.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_tunguska09a.htm

The Valley of Death, Siberia Cauldrons

Seems like some kind of super ancient or alien technology beyond our understanding.
>>
>>17351109
>>17350970
>>17350930
>>17347530
>>17354043
>>17354047
Pls /x/ post some good video, documentary would be best or somethin like that...to watch it.
>>
>>17354068
'I know what i saw' is a great UFO documentary on youtube.
>>
>>17354073
thnx anon, post some more thing, I am watching it right now..
>>
the cia released some documents about UFO sightings a while ago
https://www.cia.gov/news-information/blog/2016/take-a-peek-into-our-x-files.html
>>
>>17354053
Good read thanks anon
>>
>>17346911

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_O%27Hare_International_Airport_UFO_sighting
>>
>>17355002

no one even bothers trying to debunk this one
>>
what about greer's et? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKe2OVqDgYo
>>
File: waco2.png (534KB, 852x938px) Image search: [Google]
waco2.png
534KB, 852x938px
>>17355702
bump
>>
>>17355002
Man, that's just crazy.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.