[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ do you guys think it's possible for aliens to exist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: White_House_position_on_ET.png (472KB, 460x644px) Image search: [Google]
White_House_position_on_ET.png
472KB, 460x644px
Hey /x/ do you guys think it's possible for aliens to exist and if so is there any hard evidence to support this?
>>
>>17346672
Hey, anon, hope all's well with you. This is closest thing I've seen to hard evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIk7-o8gDL8
>>
>>17346675
That was dumb
>>
>>17346672
satellites and moon orbit and mars rover are fake.
>>
>>17346672
if anything they are extra dimensional beings
>>
>>17346675
finally some real proof. Mib should be alerted.
>>
>>17346672
Almost assuredly>>17346672
. Like, aliens are so likely to exist somewhere out there that they really shouldn't be an /x/ topic unless we're talking about conspiracies.

Surprisingly, /tg/ is the board one wants for general alien talk, for some reason.
>>
>>17346695
Not too many boards I roam on 4chan. Been using /b/ for many and many years. And once in a while I'll go on /x/ or /v/.
>>
>>17346675

im scured
>>
>>17346681
Shill.
>>
>>17346672
Of the 3 options in your picture 3 is the likeliest to find evidence of life. All it needs to do is stumble upon an ancient Martian plant fossil and there you have it.
>>
>>17346708
shill!
>>
>>17346692
Are you serious? That was obbviously fake.
>>
>>17346695
this

Aliens almost certainly exist somewhere. Their existence somewhere out there is almost not even questionable.

Have they been to visit us? are they capable of space travel? is space travel possible? Would they have any reason at all to want to meet us? These things are all WAY less likely than just the existence of extraterrestrials which is almost mathematically guaranteed.
>>
>>17346707
Better not watch this then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_8ZQis9y8
>>
If aliens do exist they it's a possibility they don't have the technology to reach us
>>
File: muhufo.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
muhufo.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
>>17346675
Whoa! footage of a 'BSCT-6PAX' unit, flying! that is what it is, right? I hear they can store thousands of 'CRMB'-type craft inside their moist interiors. Strong evidence to indicate it could be alive, operating extremely complex biotech gear.

Here's one i found in my yard. it was just sitting there in the grass, with this weird steam coming off it. I keep it in my garage now, and want to reverse engineer it for parts. not sure how it'll go cuz it's all hard and shit now. i think it's dead. wat do?
>>
File: kek.jpg (15KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
15KB, 292x257px
>>17346745
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_8ZQis9y8
>"did you see it?"
>"watch it again closely"
>>
All they tell you is lies we live in a spiritual universe not physical
>>
>>17346745
Fake. This one I'm not so sure about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McNT2oL7SvA
>>
>>17346712
that was obviously a star bucks coffee cup ship. Do I have to remind you star bucks coffee cups ship always lead the alien agenda.
>>
>>17346672
God, angels, fallen angels, evil spirits, nephilim, all aliens. Just inter-dimensional aliens, not extraterrestrial aliens.
>>
>>17346672
>do you guys think it's possible for aliens to exist?
Yes. I mean the universe is so huge its hard for alien life NOT to exist somewhere.

Do I think any aliens have visited earth? Not really, its a lot of effort on their part to fuck around as much as they seem to.
>>
>>17346903
w t f ?
>>
>>17346672
look closely at 1/ and 3/ then realize they are computer generated images not photograph like 2/.
there is no satellite and no rover on Mars
>>
File: 1452547523142.jpg (51KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452547523142.jpg
51KB, 480x270px
If there were life on Mars, what would it look like?

Indeed, only those deemed worthy by the spirits who rule that place would ever survive
>>
>>17347209
it might have three heads our three legs, survive eating lead, might be dead, maybe it's all in our heads.
>>
Realistically, yes, there is bound to be additional life out there in the universe. Life on earth, from what we know, formed from quite literally the same shit as leaving cheese or meat out in the open, humid air. Everyone's done that, so just apply it on a universal scale and there's bound to be a few billion other planets with the same situation.

Thing is, any capable of reaching us are most likely seeing us so far behind that we're uninteresting to them - and by the time they reach us we'd barely even be doing anything of note. We only just TODAY learned shit that could lead to FTL travel.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.