[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here remember the "Shut it down" thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Does anyone here remember the "Shut it down" thing that happened on 4chan like a year or two ago? I don't recall a lot of the info, just that there was a thread on government stuff or something and suddenly a post came up that said "shut it down" and the whole thing got deleted. It was mentioned here on /x/ but I don't remember if it happened or not. I was going to show a friend the information on it but I cannot find it.
>>
>>17346328
that's a meme that /pol/ especially likes to use.

it's sometimes "shut it down, the goyim know."

i doubt there was anything special about the thread but maybe someone else knows more specifically what you mean.
>>
>>17346328
We know that you know. Expect to be suicided.
Okay, guys, SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>17346346
Yeah it was all over 4chan when it happened. I don't really need anything special about it other than the specifics. I don't remember enough to say what all happened. I tried using "knowyourmeme" because I do see it posted here and there, but apparently not enough to be on the rest of the internet. I mostly just remember the thread that was posted here talking about it. But thanks, I might look up that "the goyim know" part and see if that helps.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.