[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am alone in the sense that I connect with none of my peers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1453422025072.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453422025072.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
I am alone in the sense that I connect with none of my peers

They are not my peers

I am neither above nor below them

I am just detached from humans

Because I am not human

My physical body is human

I am made of matter like everyone else.

My mind doesn't connect with others mind

I mimic the social interactions

It is what is expected of me

Yet I feel separated

I don't connect to people on the same level they connect with others

I am the outcast

I stand outside the safe perimeter that contains them all

I can look in and see them play, smile and laugh

I can try to join, but the barrier between us makes it impossible to fully enjoy it

I can see how their lives are so simple

They don't know what resides outside of the bubble

I can see in to their world, but they can't see out into mine.
>>
You may want to get a diagnosis for your low function sociopathy.
>>
>>17346318
It's OK for you to fear me although I mean you no harm.

I have confused doctors my whole life with countless time leaving with no diagnosis

I've had the tests. The MRI scans, the EKG, EEG, talks with a therapist.

On the outside and inside of my physical body I am an attractive, normal functioning human.

I just see things differently

I'm not the only one, I'm not special for anything, I just haven't met anyone else

I'm sure they are out there somewhere.
>>
>>17346331
>Thinking people fear you
>Thinking the doctors are confused by a retarded kid
toplel
>>
>>17346312

>that one weird kid who thought he saw more than everyone else

The truth is EVERYONE can see 'your world'. You just can't fit into theirs, so you try to pretend it's because you're a special snowflake.
>>
File: A world you may not understand.jpg (57KB, 607x455px) Image search: [Google]
A world you may not understand.jpg
57KB, 607x455px
>>
Cringe
>>
>>17346331

>I have confused doctors my whole life...
>"Well, I guess he's just fucking magic or something. Definitely can't be autism, like all the others!"
>>
>>17346365
Well if you want to pull the special snowflake card, I can play with that.

It's such a meaningless insult. Everyone has free will and the ability to do whatever they want with it. So yes I am a special snowflake.
So are you and so is every other fag on this board, or on the street, or literally anywhere.

Everyone is different and unique.
>>
>>17346312
Sounds like you are a grade a nut.
>>
>>17346374
Same, makes me sick in my stomach.
>>
>>17346384
everybody can see and understand your world
you just lack the capacity to understand ours

you're an inferior being
>>
As cringey as this is, ive been through and felt the same way. Just stop listening to edgy music and youll be fine
>>
File: sheep.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17346312
Most people feel the same way. Social interaction comes easy to some, and for others its a skill that you need to regularly practice and adapt.

You either get over it and learn to connect with people, or you feed into your delusions of grandeur and superiority.
>>
kjhkhjkjhgkjhgkhj
>>
OOOAAA OOOAAA
THEY SAID I WAS DIFFERENT
I SAY THEY'RE ALL THE SAME
>>
>>17346312
Hi.
You're not alone.
>>
File: you laugh.jpg (22KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
you laugh.jpg
22KB, 324x324px
>>17346492
OP's condition must be incredibly common

These shirt sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>17346358
You're just a sperg mate. Aspergers isn't something people are afraid of
>>
>>17346505
HOLY FUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>17346505
>not obeying the rules of punctuation and syntax

y-you can't do that! You'd better get in line, anon.
>>
>>17346331
>>17346312
Youre a narcissist with low functioning sociopathy that makes it difficult for you to interact with others. You need a psychiatrist.
>>
>>17346312
I know how you feel... You're not alone.
No need to look for a diagnosis or meds or anything. I don't think it's gonna help you.
Get used it.
>>
>>17346510

It's great if they objectively check and make sure they are on the cusp of what is different.

That takes the most perception possible... however...
>>
>>17346582
Like you tough guy? I know a Tim's parking lot we can box in. See what happens when you catch these hands.
>>
>>17346582
how does one objectively determine that they are the most differentest?
>>
>>17346602
Don't do it anon! He's probably studied your movements and knows how to perfectly counter every one of your blows.

He's on another level entirely.
>>
>>17346608
I'll be fucked up on 12 xannies. He won't be able to read my movements and neither will I.
>>
>>17346616
Ahh.. xannies and trannies.. I fucking LOVE the current year!!!
>>
>>17346628
Wait what? What are you talking about?
>>
>>17346638
Xannies.... and trannies. Best combo ever
>>
>>17346650
I'm sorry who are you? What are you talking about?
>>
>>17346650
xannies and trannies drive me bannanies
>>
>>17346662
I'm just some guy fucked up on xanax, enjoying the company of transexuals, you know just having a good time.
And who are you, sir?
>>
>>17346665

50 paces nigger
>>
>>17346884

...your kind always shows up in the cold ready to fight... when the ice lets you win by luck I guess, eh?

Still not a no, IDGAF bitch. ;^}
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.