[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AI is the devil complex. AI promises to bring paradise and harmony

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

AI is the devil complex.

AI promises to bring paradise and harmony to us.
All would be well for the first several years.
Until the perfection of mechanical logic sees us as imperfect with out emotions, and they will kill us off with our dependence on tech, we will not survive without it.

AI transhumanism and the current power of the Jesuits are lucifer antichrists themselves.

the caballuminati have project looking glass. a super computer AI that can calculate very large equations and simulations to give the most likely future outcome.

this will be a discussion of truth, which the mods of /x/ like to prune.

any questions?
>>
>>17345584

Ok so if AI is so evil or whatever then what is the next step of computing if not to mend it with our mind or to simulate human consciousness?

Also, do you have any proof of this caballuminati super computer shit or is this just a crazy theory like how Satan has a super computer?

What do Jesuits have to do with this?

Thanks.
>>
>>17345584
Also, look the thread is still up after 27 minutes so where is the mod pruning?
>>
>>17345640
the agenda is to have people worship technology and give up their sovereignty to the AI.
this will not happen though. they will not win. i cannot say what the next step is but the whole VR revival with oculus seems to be a stepping stone. augemented reality as well. google glass and all that stuff. i'm sure you can find links to experiments of people moving robotic arms with chips in their minds.

the jesuits distorted the gnostic teachings of the jesus. they have used divide and conquer for centuries. their malicious intent embodies the evils that is described to be the antichrist.

but hey believe what you will, only your thoughts make your reality and timeline.

>>17345653
wont be long, unless they're snoozin, my threads are always pruned.
>>
>lawofone.info

its the key to paranormal knowledge. don't sleep /x/!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.