[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nightmares

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Sup guys, first time posting in x, I used to see nightmare threads before and think they were stupid, but I had one last week, and now I need more. What is the best way to induce nightmares? I watch scary shit before I go to bed and just ate a shit ton of spicy food (which I read can help do that). Can you guys lost some fuel for me? Shit like this definitely creeps me out
>>
>>17344269

Eating lots of sugar right before you go to sleep helps. At least for me, candies, doughnuts or just anything that contains high amounts of sugar would give me fucked up dreams.
>>
>>17344318
Thank you I'll try that too
>>
>>17344318

Also, if you want to turn it up a notch, think about a demon's name or hope that you will get sleep paralysis for maximum spooks.

It worked for me in the past. But I don't recomend it though.
>>
>>17344340
Maybe the paralysis, but I don't want to fuck with demons names n shit
>>
>>17344366

Whatever floats your boat man :^)
>>
drinking a lot of orange juice and rubbing olive oil on the bridge of your nose and forehead.
>>
>>17344269
One time I took C4 preworkout supplement at around 10 pm and fell asleep around 2 am. Had real fucked up dreams, realized I was dreaming and tried to wake myself up, had a terribly hard time doing so but when I did I woke up to myself doing this weird nervous laughing I've never done before.
>>
>>17344269
Said it a million times. Sleep slightly too hot. Slightly. Take whatever you are normally comfortable with and throw on another very thin blanket, doubled up flannelette sheet anything. If it's ambient hot anyway, you probably won't induce. Just un-cozy your normal comfort level.

Or smoke a fuckton of weed for a year then give up spontaneously. Nightmares will be crazy vivid, but you'll only have them for a week or two.
>>
>>17344269

rare kitty
>>
Strangely enough, I get nightmares when I'm really happy.
>>
I tend to get nightmares/strange dreams if I've eaten cheese before going to sleep. That might extend to other foods, I'm not sure, I only get it with cheese and certain medications.
>>
>>17344892
you tend to suck big black cocks
>>
I've mentioned this on here before. It's easy.

When you close your eyes to sleep, keep looking side to side for a minute or two. Don't open your eyes once you've started, that's important. If your eyes start hurting or anything then stop, its not an endurance, and you don't have to keep doing it until you fall asleep (although if you do it will increase the chances of having one).

Try it and post back.

I experimented with sleep as a kid trying to induce happy dreams, looking side to side always resulted in nightmares. Falling asleep with your eyes crossed produces no dreams at all.
>>
>>17345839
Speedwise, do it at a rate of around one side-to-side a second.
>>
>>17345839
Why does this happen exactly? Mimicking REM, confusion, fear paranoid behaviour?
>>
Quetiapine gave me some fucked up dreams + creepy hypnogogic/pompic hallucinations (those were far scarrier than the nightmares) during the first month I took it. Also nightmare tend to crop up when I am under stress. When I was attending anatomy class I had many dreams full of gore and crazy surgeons, in one of them my forehead got sawed of.>>17345839
Something similar happened to me when I tried to induce recollection.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.