[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necronomicon/Elder God Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
13KB, 225x225px
Hey /x/,

I've always been a fan of Lovecraft and the Elder God Mythos. Well a couple years ago I went to Amazon and ordered a hardback cover of The Call of Cthulhu just cause I wanted a physical copy. When I recieved my package it was a copy of "the necronomicon" and a dagger, not The Call Of Cthulhu. I had misplaced the items and never tried reading the book before I misplaced it. Cleaning out boxes I managed to find the book, but no sign of the dagger.
>>In any case, do you guys think theres any real basis behind the book?
>>Did I stop some cultist from sacrificing a goat or a virgin?
Also how do you guys feel about Lovecraft in general?
>>
File: notcallofcthulhu.jpg (607KB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
notcallofcthulhu.jpg
607KB, 1840x3264px
>>17343988
Picture of the book and dagger
>>
>>17343988
Simon's Necronomicon has nothing to do with the Lovecraft Mythos at large. It's also a work of fiction.

That dagger is autism as fuck. Why would a cult use something so impractical?
>>
>>17344570
i wouldn't know, i'm not a cultist. i just enjoy reading Lovecraft stories.

was hoping someone here would have some sort of an answer for me
>>
>>17344570
>Why would a cult use something so impractical?
Why does it matter if a knife is practical or not when it's never going to be used in an uncontrolled enviroment.
>>
I advise you to burn the necromanticum and do a purify spell. This book has lots of evil in it.
>>
>>17344697
Why would a cult use something that looks like it would be bought by edgy 13 year olds off of eBay?
>>
>>17344699
has this particular version of the book ever been linked to any real accounts of anything evil?
because if not and i abstain from reading it like id been doing, i might just keep it because why not.

but i also want to hear /x/'s opinion
>>
>>17344700
as for the dagger, fuck if i know why they would use that, or why Amazon would get my order for a book about a giant sleeping god with a tentacle beard switched with this stuff.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.